AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 197 FirstFirst ... 6 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 26 66 116 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: Nightmarchers

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Azrael crawled through the Ceiling roofs quite quickly. Tho he didn;t make a single sound. Once he felt he was far enough he slipped a tile from under him, and looked through. Down the hallway at the door were two of those "things". They were trying quite hard to get into the room. Azrael couldn't help but not care. If they got to the lot of them then so be it. It wasn't his problem. He could careless if they got to him or not. It truly didn't matter. Not to him at least.

Before long Azrael found himself looking at the stairs. It seemed clear but Azrael was no fool. Taking a penny from his pocket the man threw it down to the ground floor. Hoping if these things tracked by sound they would follow it. If not then of well. It was just a penny.

Jumping down from the safest spot in the hotel Azrael made his way swiftly up the stairs. hopeing to reach Chloe before anything happened. he would use his escape routes, the roof, to get into her room. Once he got to that floor.

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Good thinking about the heavy furniture, Andrew. That should serve as a temporary barrier. Still, we should relocate when the attack is clear as the door will be completely busted by then. The old guy who was with us before had better hurry up with his...whatever the hell she is."

Lucius kept on looking through his scope out toward the landscape...nothing but woods...no figures, nothing at all...

The lazy demon kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2014 11:30 PM
    Threads

Daniel heard Saizo making his way to the kitchen and sighed with relief. "That's good Saizo is here to." Daniel said looking out of one of the doors leading to the dining hall. As he looked he noticed the warriors finishing off those laying on the floor. He tried not to make any noise and to keep a straight face in order to keep Mana (OOC: lol I got it right.) and her friend from getting even more frightened. "Since this is a kitchen there has to be a door to the outside for taking the trash out." He said as he looked around and noticed the door. He grabbed Mana by her hand knowing that she would grab her friend. "Let's go out this door and quickly." Daniel said signaling for Saizo to follow. Daniel began to pick up his pace as he went out through the back door.

I MADE IT.

Quotes: To be a man you must have honor and a penis (Shin-chan)

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads

Saizo never had to face warriors like them before, it didn't make anysense how they appeared and he didn't notice it. He caught up with Daniel and the others and he sighed. He noticed Daniel pointing to door and he wanted Saizo to follow him. Before walking out the door he took two knives from the kitchen and put them in his sleeves.
    " Do you guys have any weapons on you?" Saizo said gripping the knives, " If not, take one of my knives. I've still got my dagger with me."

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Project Chaos link below.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5CyAAMyFKE

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Ranryou

(Keeping the stealth and freerunning I take it? If so you make your way up the stairs swiftly. The penny does seem to attract some attention below, so odds are they still hear. Also from the sounds of fighting and things smashing you think that the dead have moved up a few floors. But the floor chloe is on and the one below sound clear.)

----------------------------------------

@LB, Hax, and Umbra

The door seems to be holding as the dead slam into it. Though there does seem to be more of them now.

Suddenly an arm bursts through the drywall next to the door, grabbing onto friend #2 who weasels out of his jacket to escape its grip.

--------------------------------------

@kei, Suzumi, and Rogue

As you move through the kitchen one of the staff Suzumi had noticed moves out from behind a fridge thrusting a knife at Daniel. Scratching his right arm, but landing a thrust to the shoulder that leaves a shallow wound (2 Karma to avoid, but the damage isn't so bad).

Two more staff, also armed with knives, advance. However other than that it seems like a clear shot out the door.

(Daniel could probably pull off some moves involving swinging off the ceiling lights and table to get past them or backflip to avoid. Though that would leave Mana in front unless Saizo moves forward)

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

One of Andrew's friend was suddenly grabbed from inside the wall. Luckly, he managed to escape by taking off his jacket. Unfortuntaly, the jacket was the first victim of the group.

(Friend 2) "Sigh, I just bought that."
    (Andrew) "Don't worry, we'll get you a new one when this is over."
    (Friend 3) "Door's holding up for now but we need that guy back or we'll become fresh meat for them tonight."

Andrew looked on, wondering how long has it been for the goy to find his girlfriend.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Change, janajee, Keisai and Sr. Machinehead

A flurry of spears fly out of the forest from warriors some distance inside it, from the poor aim they may not be able to see you so well. Fee is already out of range they miss they miss Michael and Nathan, though Michael is tripped up and falls over a shaft. Derek deflects a spear with his left hand, but his hand is cut in the process (2 Karma to avoid, but it isn't that bad).

Getting away from the area puts you on the golf course, moving towards the golf clubhouse and the course maintenence building.
    Last edited by sunnyside; 01-31-2010 at 10:08 PM.

AF's Resident Color Taster Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Chameleon Cookie Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2016 02:14 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Sr Machinehead PSN ID: Sr_machinehead Steam ID: DocMK

Nathan realized that they were being attacked as soon as his hand had numbed up. "Well as long as we run across the golf course we should make it to the woods in one piece." After saying this Nathan got ready to sprint but noticed that Michael was on the ground. He rushed over to him and began to help him up. "Come on Michael we have to hurry. There's no time for mistakes like this. We can slow down once we cross the golf course." After helping Michael up Nathan began to sprint across the golf course Trying to catch up with Fee. With each step he began to smile larger and larger. He had no idea why but came to the conclusion that he was getting a rush from all the close encounters he had had that night. He then looked at his hand and wondered why he had attacked that warrior. He had never attacked something in his life but here there he was with a gash in his hand running across a golf course. If someone told him this would happen to him he probably would have given them a strange look and advised them to see a psychiatrist about their delusions.
    Last edited by Sr Machinehead; 01-31-2010 at 10:16 PM.

Set made by me
    "Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's going to burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm going to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"You want the jacket back? Break the arm at the elbow and it should go limp when you've shattered the bone. These things won't feel pain since they are dead but the skeletal system is still that of a human's. If you break the knee, it won't feel pain but it will be tougher for the corpse to move. Just remember the basics of the human body. The dead still have human form and so do these tribesmen."

Lucius thought for a moment but stayed aware of his surroundings.

Where the hell is this guy? As soon as we're done with the dead here, we must relocate and set up fortifications as a defensive measure. There's no other way. I should also remain on overwatch to find any more survivors. If we have more people, we can probably scrounge up more weapons.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Andrew took Lucius' advice and walked over to the arm and stabbed it whit his knife. The arm dropped the jacket and scurried back into the wall. He took it and washed it off, then giving it back to his friend.

(Andrew) "Here, I got it back. So you won't need to buy a new one."
    (Friend 2) "Thanks, didn't know why I couldn't done that earlier."
    (Jacob) "We're going to get overwhelmed over here. We need to move now."
    (Andrew) "Not yet, don't be too rash or it will cost you greatly."
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"I'm going to check on Agatha for a moment...she seems to be having a problem coughing up blood. We will need a medic soon to help her."

Lucius picked up Agatha and laid her face-down on the bed. He tore open the back of her outfit top and said,

"As embarrassing as it may be, babe, I need to see why you are coughing up blood. I'll let you use my shirt when I'm done checking it out."

Lucius looked at the marks on Agatha's back and noticed a particularly deep one. He started to get angry and said,

"We need a doc, fast! Agatha's got a punctured lung and I know nothing of closing up a lung wound. I know how to take care of regular wounds and a few bone breaks but that's it."

Crazy Personified janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Ouran Patch Manekineko
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2011 09:55 AM
    Threads

MICHAEL

Well that sure was embarrassing.

Michael was not only a fighter, but it also seemed that he had one heck of balance problem. It was by sheer good luck that nothing else hit him as he went down, and that Nathan was there in a cinch to help him up.

"I really hope Fee didn't see that," he mumbled to himself, thankful for at least a short while that she was slightly out of range by the time he fell, and he too was out of her sight.

"So I'm thinking we should go to a place where there's a way OUT of this island? Any chance you guys would know where that would be?"

He only said that to regain whatever coolness he had lost because he tripped.

---
    "They called me mad, I called them mad, and damn them, they outvoted me." -Nathaniel Lee
    ---

---
    Being crazy only means I'm smarter than you
    ---

Senior Member Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-21-2010 05:14 PM
    Threads

Derek saw a spear come at him as he grabbed it it split his hand open. he threw the spear back into the woods hoping it would hit some one."Take your spear back!" as he turned around and walked on forward not running just walking."Worst night ever!" he screamed as he continued to walk.
    Last edited by Keisai; 02-01-2010 at 12:20 PM.

Never Give In, Never Give up.

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Tace tweaked his head to the side in a confused glance, " I do not know what you mean by "giving up" but I am merely choosing the path I wish. This is not some grand choice between giving up and living on, I merely am following what piques my curiosity at the moment. No tautological lessons of life shall be expounded her today, such things have never been my bailiwick, if I might use the dated idiom."

He walked along the path the mist of the warriors had taken, ignoring the screams from the hotel and the soft sounds of panicked legs tearing through the underbrush. His mind's inertia was to great to be shifted so easily. A thing hard to set in motion was equally hard to stop. If the girl did not let go of his arm he would pull her along. Normally his reflexively polite veneer would have made him argue the point more, and convinced her to not follow him, but while his charisma remained it was channeled now, now longer a free floating mist of pleasant whispers, meaningless and amicable. This charisma was a honed edge, sweeping up those around him into the eddies of his actions and pulling them off center.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Green Ribbon
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2015 01:50 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Danger Duchess

Agatha felt the air touch her wound and it started to sting. She bit her lip in pain and looked at Zeus who had a bit of blood in his mouth. She reached out towards him and wiped the little bit off. She was a bit scared to go to see anyone who had the words doctor in their name. She remembered waiting for skin graphs that never came. She never trusted doctors since then. Zeus curled up beside her protectively. He looked up at Lucius and whined. She smiled a bit through the pain and tried her best not to cough. "Lucius...Are you alright? I saw you got hit.." She said her voice a bit raspy.
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Hun, this is nothing. I got hit with a .45 round in battle over in the middle East, the hellhole of the world. That was pain despite it being in my arm. Don't worry, I'm here for you, okay? Hell, Zeus is here too. For now, just know that Zeus and I are here with some friends, guarding you until we can get you some proper medical attention."

Lucius kissed Agatha on her forehead and pet Zeus before saying,

"Men, keep up defensive perimeters. After these dead are downed or disabled, we will have no choice but to relocate. Any ideas as to where we should go?"

Stuck in Love's Capture Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Hot Chocolate Flowers Fan2 Wolf
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2015 06:38 AM
    In Between Darkness and Light, Engulfed in Fire and Ice
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kaname looks up at Tace "I understand Tace." She follows him along the path tooken a second ago. Whincing at the sounds of pain and agony heard every step of the way.

"Tace...so you say you really don't care either way if we get out alive or not?" She looks at him and continues onward. "I understand that too I guess...everyone has their own aspects of life. I value life, everyone's life..but I will not hesitate to kill someone who is wronging another person by means of murder."

She looks down and continues walking with Tace. She frowns. "Is it wrong of me to kill the killers? Is it wrong that I want to protect everyone from harm and in turn do what the murders do? If that's the only other option to save that poor soul from harms way..is it wrong? Tace please tell me if it's wrong to want to protect everyone..." She stops walking and tugs on his arm slightly.

Amazing set by
    Ezza Obsuna ^^

The days fly by and the feelings remain
    So far away and causing us pain
    That's okay we'll make it through
    Soon we'll get to say "I love you"

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Tace's mind tossed Kaname's words through itself before responding, "Mrs. Kaname, I have no prophetic access to any fundamental moral truths that may lie beneath our world. If our world is a world of real ideals than I, like all other mortals, am blind to them." He said continuing toward the beach trying to see if he could catch a glimpse of more of that strange mist substance, "However, if your concern is over the morals of killing those aboriginal warriors I would not worry over much about that as it would appear they are not human and would not fall under the realm of a potential victim. If you ask as a general life question than, my advice would be to focus on the moment. The question you ask may have an answer but it does not need nor want too quick an answer."
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

"Lucius, let me help with the punchered lung."

Andrew rushed over toward Agatha and took a look at the wound. He looked at it and knew that this would be tough. A broken lung was going to be hard to fix up.

(Andrew) "Man, this is not going to be easy. Guys, defend me while I try to fix Agatha up."
    (Jacob) "When we're done here, we need to move somewhere that we'll have an advatage on the dead, like a room with only one opening."

Andrew took out the medical kit and began to look for anything in it that will help fix up a lung. He thought to himself how to fix up this lung.

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Fee wasn't struck but she heard the whoosh the heavy spears made as they lumbered through the air and the shouts of her companions who were far enough behind her to still be in their range. She turned around just in time to see Nathan helping Micheal off the ground and Derek heaving a spear back into the woods from which it had come. He was walking awfully slow, even farther behind than Micheal and Nathan were. She couldn't have this.

She sprinted back to Derek, clearing the yards in a few strong, quick sprint strides. She was regretting the dress but the flats were a blessing, to be sure.

"Come on, hurry up!" she yelled as she ran. When she got closer to Derek, she noticed the blood on his hand.

"What happened?" she asked, grabbing the hand and holding it closer to her face so she could examine it.

"You should let Nathan look at this," she said definitely. It didn't look serious but she was no doctor and she didn't want it to get infected or something either. She held the hand, wound up, as she quickly led Derek to where Nathan and Micheal were.

"His hand is hurt," she said simply, holding it out for Nathan to look at. She felt like a hypochondriac mother as she tutted over what might be nothing but Nathan had bandaged his hand. 'Might as well go 2 for 2' she thought.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@change, Machinehead, Keisai, and Janajee

Some more spears fly out of the forest, but Fee has already pulled Derek out of range and the others have already moved. While you're past the warrior line you can see some forms moving out of the hotel, though it is too far through too much cover to see in detail. Though a breeze from that direction smells like blood and excrement as opposed to paper to Michael's nose.

East is back to where you were, south is the cliffs, west is the rest of the golf course including the clubhouse and maintenence buildings, and north is to the main forest and mountain side.

------------------------------------------------------

@Luzifer and Kirako

Brushing a branch out of the way Tace almost runs into a group of two females and two males all in club wear and with holes in their chests.

For a moment they almost seem startled, but than quickly lunge at the two of you.

(If he fights back at full ability Tace could, surprisingly, fend off and actually knock over the two going after him. Despite her wound Kaname manages to knock down one of the advancing dead and while the other one grabs her, it loses the grip as an overhead blow splits its shoulder to half way down its chest. Though they all keep coming...)

-----------------------------------------------------

@Umbra, Hax, and LB

An eye stares at you through the hole in the wall. And a number of arms start attacking the wall, ripping up drywall and wall paneling. Though, they can't seem to do much about the solid studs, those are spaced plenty far apart for someone to get through.

Light buster, being the perceptive type, notices the standard hotel folder with info on the location. ( A quick flip through would show that the hotel has a small infirmary located in building 5. Additionally there is a hospital in Lanai city. But that's miles away. )
    Last edited by sunnyside; 02-01-2010 at 07:05 PM.

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

(Jacob) "Oh my god! They're coming through the wall! They're coming through the freakin' wall!"
    (Friend 1) "That eye is creepy! Someone take it out!"
    (Friend 3) "Too late! It spotted us!"
    (Friend 2) "We're going to be overwhelmed by dead people..."

Andrew noticed the standard hotel folder with info on the location. He quickly flip through it and it showed that the hotel has a small infirmary located in the building not far from here.

(Andrew) "Everyone, there's an infirmary not far from here. We should move there right now. If we stay here, the dead will tear down the wall, we'll be open to attacks, and we'll be their dinner for tonight. We can also move toward the hospital in Lanai City if you want but it's miles away unless there is a transport we can use to escape."

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"As tough as it may be to escape, we will have no choice. Do resorts usually hire catering companies? I figure that since there was a large party in the main building, there may be some vans and whatnot to carry supplies. They usually head through the kitchen with some of the stuff."

Lucius pointed his rifle at the head of one of the dead and pulled the trigger, putting a nice hole in the skull. He pointed at another and said,

"On my signal, get Agatha out of here and get her to the back of the kitchen. Two of you stay with me and provide backup. If we can hold them for a bit when we get out of the room, that should give the leading party some time to advance."

Another risen corpse fell limp again...

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

(OOC: I'll be naming the rest of the NPC's now. Friend #1, Thomas; Friend #2, Sam; and Friend #3, Walter.)

Andrew and his friends nodded as Andrew picked up the map of the hotel resort.

(Andrew) "Okay, I'll lead the way since I know the place."
    (Thomas) "I'll carry Agatha."
    (Walter) "I'll watch the back."
    (Sam) "Staying."
    (Jacob) "Staying as well."
    (Andrew) "We're ready, just give us the signal."

AF's Resident Color Taster Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Chameleon Cookie Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2016 02:14 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Sr Machinehead PSN ID: Sr_machinehead Steam ID: DocMK

As Nathan looked at Derek's hand he gave a shrug and said "well it shouldn't be a problem but It should be disinfected. Really it's up to Derek what he wants to do." As he finished saying this more spears flew out of the woods. "Well seeing as we are still running for our lives might I suggest we resolve this cut later? Now I suggest we continue north to the forest." Nathan then gave a grin to Fee and began walking to the forest again.

Set made by me
    "Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's going to burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm going to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information