AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 159 of 197 FirstFirst ... 59 109 149 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 169 ... LastLast
Results 3,951 to 3,975 of 4916

Thread: RPG: Nightmarchers

Senior Member mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Radish Clannad Botan Yellow Orb
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2013 12:53 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

"sounds like a plan, lead the way" Guy was pleased that they had a course of action now.
    He trailed behind Holly as she set off,moving alongside Richard and Niu. "You okay Niu? you've been kinda quiet"

Stuck in Love's Capture Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Hot Chocolate Flowers Fan2 Wolf
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2015 06:38 AM
    In Between Darkness and Light, Engulfed in Fire and Ice
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: RPG: Nightmarchers

Kaname ran with Jimmy, trying to keep up. She climbed the roof and felt a smile spread. "This kind of seems exciting, even though it isn't the time for it.." She smirked, "Come on Jimmy, let's go fast"

Amazing set by
    Ezza Obsuna ^^

The days fly by and the feelings remain
    So far away and causing us pain
    That's okay we'll make it through
    Soon we'll get to say "I love you"

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Esiphas and @mrpineapple

OOC: just a sec for a post

IC:

As the groups moves around in the relative silence somewhat near the centoid staircases, they hear a lot of commotion and thumping about in the floors above them...but all is still silent below for now.

It was tricky moving through the wreckage of the crypt, but luckily the structure is built out of metal, so the floor and staircases are still intact after the fire you started.

The theater has a lot of stuff disturbed, indicating that something took place there since when Holly was last there, but you barely have to go inside to take the stairs down to the second deck and get out. Soon Holly reaches her room, which is just as she had left it.

Senior Member mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Go ahead Holly" Guy said.
    "don't sing too loud in there" he joked.

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

Holly stiffled a laugh. "I dont sing in the shower. If you want me to sing, find a Mic." Kissing him quickly, she dropped the towel and went into her bathroom. Moments later, the shower started and a few bars of The Lord of the.Rings could be heard, humming softly. They too went silent after holly stepped in.

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

Senior Member JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon's Avatar
    Gil
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2014 12:51 AM
    Threads

The runner grinned at Kaname and peered down at the street, where Jennifer was indicating the way to her house. Then he looked at the houses around them, determining the quickest and easiest path to follow. He winked to Kaname. "Come on... and try to keep up." With that said, he sprinted to the edge of the house, leaping across the short gap towards the next house on the row. He rolled as he landed on the next roof, coming up easily to his feet without losing momentum, and continuing towards the edge of that roof. These were easy jumps, the houses on the same side of the street fairly close to each other. Things would get more difficult when they had to cross the street, however.

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@JimmyTheCannon and @Kaname Shikara

Being up on a high place, Kaname and Jimmy realize they're starting to attract some attention from the town. However there are a few stories between them and you, and they're still down the road.

OOC: Kaname you can make it between buildings like this pretty easily, as you'd at least be able to grab onto the roof if you came up short and slammed into the side of a house. Getting across a street will take some help from glowy chested Jimmy.

------------------------

With Holly in the shower Niu speaks up.

"I'm sorry. I was feeling so bad for myself while she was....while that thing was. "

Richard gives her a little friendly squeeze with the arm he still had over his shoulder. "It's OK. You've been through a LOT yourself."

She looks down and a silents sets in over the room.

OOC: You could interact with the two of them, but they'd be OK just standing or sitting on a bed for a bit after everything so far. You could use this as an opportunity to freeform RP between the two of you. Or include Richard and Niu, but feel free to post again before I'd replied.

I can back off on other stuff until either you head out, deliberately speak to the two, or just let me know.

-----------------------------------------------

@Esiphas

Okalani nods at Esiphas and "says" <You guys should get going, I can see some ghosts with spears in the distance, you'll want to be gone before they get here. I should probably go and make sure the people in the cave are safe>

Daniel didn't really need extra goading to hustle and soon has Naomi in the boat, making sure Royo gets in as well.

The boat has way to many people in it, and they've cut up the engine cover so some people can carefully sit in that space, and the boat sits low in the water. Still, those engines have a lot of power, and are meant to pull a number of skiiers or other things that would slow it down, and soon its planing over the water.

Click image for larger version

Name:	575px-30ft_Sport_at_speed.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	55.7 KB
ID:	59219

Esiphas is being held by Daniel. There wasn't really space for him and the boat was already heavy to the rear, so Daniel had laid him on the nose of the boat, hanging onto his shoulders.

As they head out a the guy in the pilots seat says. "Alright, so like we discussed, we try and find one of those periodic breaks in the wind, and try to punch through the eyewall to that sweet sweet sunshine out there."

Everyone is busy staring at the eyewall, but Esiphas, even with his still damaged by, has newly sharp vision and a heightened awareness of his surroundings, and still notices some shark fins out here.

They seem a bit large for sharks you'd expect to see out here, and they're moving through the water a little funny compared to what one would expect.
    Last edited by sunnyside; 03-11-2012 at 04:44 PM.

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Guy felt a twinge of jealously towards Richard. No, that was silly, he couldn't possibly... Guy shook off the thought.

He went over to Holly's bed and lay down on top, face first. It was soft.It smelled good too. Guy could feel himself drifting off...

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Holly came out of the shower, softly huming something that sounded suspuciously like the Lord of rhe Rings, again.She looked at Guy laying on her bed, and smiled. Digging through her back she found a nice, casual pair of tracksuit bottoms, and a tube top, the both of which were tight enough to avoid sagging, but loose enough to keep up athletic activitys. Then she dug out some actual underwear, ducked inside the bathroom and changed, and came back in, tying her hair back in a long, freshly washed ponytail. It smelled faintly of Coconut. She sat down slightly on the edge of the bed, next to guy. "So, how are we all?" She asked, starting conversations.

-------

Esiphas curses in Norse. "We've got Sharks up ahead. Really big ones, like JAWS sized sharks. Also, with odd swimming patterns. Anyone got any ideas what they are?" He said, blowing some blood-stained hair from his face.
    Last edited by Esiphas; 03-11-2012 at 05:55 PM.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Andrew, now getting the ghosts' attention, decided to communicate with Michael to get him off his current track and back to the cave.

(Andrew) Michael, head back to the cave but take an alternative route. I'll see you there.

Once the ghosts have saw a pile of bones that he saw in the distance away from him, Andrew decided to leave them in the dust. Andrew slowly backed away from the ghosts before turning tail himself and headed back for the cave.

(Andrew) Hope Fee is okay...
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Light Buster @Red&Stiletto @suzumi @Tsukamoto-San and on a long shot @janajee

Michael had a head start but Andrew has a lot more endurance, it's quit a few miles back to the caves, but unlike the others they didn't have much time waiting around.

When they finally crest the one of the hills formed by the volcanic nature of the island to get in sight of the cave, they find that they've startled somebody acting as a scout, but after a moment he seems to recognize the pair and he yells to the group.

"Hey, it's that solid ghost guy and that other guy from earlier. I forgot their names, but they look like they're OK!"

Andrew sees that there are a lot more people here at the caves now compared to when he left. And a fair number of old people as well. They've also got a pair of Jeeps parked there, with girls inside Andrew doesn't recognize (OOC: Suzumi's characters.) He spots Fee standing near someone else he doesn't recognize (Tsukamoto-San character

)

and also another ghostly figure
    Click image for larger version

Name:	sora_keras character.bmp
Views:	7
Size:	778.1 KB
ID:	59240

Michael immediately starts running towards the group, seeing safety giving his exhausted body a bit more wind.

---------------------------------------------------------

@Esiphas

OOC: You know, since they tend to avoid dramatic fights, I wonder if the sense skills are typically under rated by the people who took them?

IC:

The people in the boat have to squint and yell as they see fins. Somewhere in the back someone says something about the things maybe beeing under the water too, where you couldn't see them, and the driver kicks the engines up too full.

"I don't know how long we can go at this speed. And I don't want to see what happens if this little speedboat slams into Jaws."

Daniel looks at the hurricane "I see a little break coming maybe, maybe we just need to get out of here FAST!"

Esiphas stares at the sea and the eyewall. The sharks can't move as fast as the boat, but whoever that was had a point on not being able to spot any that are even a little underwater.

Esiphas has seen bigger gaps in the eyewall than the one that seems to be forming, however he realizes that the fins up ahead aren't turning toward the boat, but are moving perpendicular to its path, and then slipping down, like they're maybe the get that if the boat goes in a straight line it'll reach where they are.

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Guy rolled over on the bed, moving towards the warm presence and stronger smell. He was now lying against Holly's back.
    "H.. Holly" he muttered, fast asleep.

Guy hadn't realised how tired he muttered was, but once he touched the sheets the day's running and fighting caught up with him.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Esiphas Grunts. "These things are smarter than your giving them credit for! Their moving Perpendicular to outr path now. And slipping down." He looks at Naiomi. "What do you think they'd with a little bait? he said to Anyone who was listenung. "Like a bloodied leg, or something. Ill give em one if it helps."

--------

Holly smiled as Guy said her name, mostly asleep, just concious enough to register her presence. She strokes his hand gently, and softly kisses his forehead. "Sweet dreams Guy." she says, and she takes his hand in hers and sits and waits.
    Last edited by Esiphas; 03-12-2012 at 01:47 AM.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Richard takes Niu by the hand. "C'mon. Lets head into the bathroom. It's right next to the entrance, we'll be able to hear if anything is happening in the hallway through the thin wall seperating the bathroom and the hall. And if anything busts through the door we might be able to jump it from behind. "

Niu just nods and is tugged along by Richard, leaving Holly and Guy alone.

-----------

@Esiphas

The driver says "This isn't some iron hulled tuna boat! I'm not sure what this thing is made out of, but I doubt its sturdy enough to hold up to a real chomping. Leaning a leg over the side is just going to get us wrecked."

A kid in the back yells. "Hey, there's a ski tow rope back here. Maybe he could dangle in the water a ways away. The sharks might go for him, and then we could tug him out of the way. "

A bunch of people says something to the effect of "That's crazy! "

Inside Esiphas Drauger thinks "I can't repair getting eaten! And if they're what I think they are, they might not be interested in you any way. Only people who are really living. Though they probably can't tell the difference between living blood and dead blood. "

Daniel yells, "If we're going for that little opening we need to do it now! Otherwise we'll be waiting for hopefully a good sized one."

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

After a short while, Guy revived from his sleep.
    Still lying against Holly, eyes closed, he asked her "Do you feel any better? Did the shower help?"
    He wriggled a bit and managed to wrap an arm around Holly. "You smell a lot better anyway", he said smelling coconut in the air.

He opened his eyes a fraction. "I guess.. we should..." He yawned, "...leave soon..." But his body didn't agree with him, and refused to move from the bed.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Esiphas chuckled. ''You lot thought i wanted in? I wasn't planing on getting eaten you know. I meant throw a leg in. I've got one boneless one, i don't mind loosing. But Draugr seems to think they wouldn't be interested. I'm not driving, so I cant make the call. You lot have to choose. Risk it, or wait for a new exit in thst eyewall? Just be a man and choose!''

----------

Holly watched the two walk away. She smiled. they looked so cute together, Richard and Niu, though admittedly she knew they couldn't have a proper relationship. Softly, she lay down behind Guy nad kissed his neck. ''Hey... How are you? I'm sorry everything went wrong. I was looking forward to a lovely weekend, and now suddenly... this? This is just strange. And Raymone ruined the one thing i got from it. He ruined my chance to give you my life as I wanted to. But still... We got away right... Right? We can be together now.'' She brought her hand down his cheek and off his face. ''Unless... You don't want to anymore. If i've got boring, and you don't want me.''

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Holly and Guy hear Richard say something about people being too nosey and he can't hear what's going on in the hall, and then the bathroom door shuts with a click.

-----------------------------

@Esiphas and @Ensifer

OOC: Not a bad idea, especially given Esiphas's limited options. I liked seeing that before this.

IC:

The driver slows down a little bit to avoid going to where the fins had disappeared.

Daniel seems close to tears, though Esiphas isn't quite so sure if he listened so well.

"You're great buddy, I'll make sure everybody knows about what how couragous you've been!"

At that point, he suddenly comes down on Esiphas's leg with a daggar, and then hurls it out into the water. Esiphas though he was done, but suddenly he brings the daggar down a second time on his other leg, below the knee, where that leg is also boneless, and the flips that off the other side of the boat with his knife.

Inside Esiphas can almost feel Drauger cursing and swearing, the way you can feel a powerful bass speaker.

Though the splurting stopps after a bit.

The boat had missed that opening, and bobs in the water for a bit.

A young girl in the back says. "Maybe they're just sharks and it's no big deal."

Maybe twenty seconds later a hug form lunges up from beneath, attacking one of Esiphas's legs. However the thing is obviously not just a shark, it has arms, and its face has just enough humanish expression that everyone can see the creatures great disappointment with what it has in its mouth.

The boat erupts with gunfire. These people are apparently actually pretty well armed, and the creature tips over backwards into the water.

The driver guns the boat again. It's hard for Esiphas to hear what any one person is saying over the resulting din and motor noise but they're obviously paniced now.

Daniel points toward the eyewall. "There! Another opening! Not what I was hoping for but we need to get out of there before one of those things rips the bottom out of our boat! At least it looks like it's going to be a little bigger than the last one."

The pilot heads for the eyewall, eventually plunging into the forming gap in the wall. The boat groans a little as it is buffeted going into the gap. He turns to try to keep in the hole as he heads out, but the ship only gets maybe eighty percent of the way there before the other side of the gap reaches them.

The planing boat litterally takes off as the wind gets under it, flying up into the air, spinning around. The wind is enough to make it so even Esiphas can't hear or even really see what's going on.

However after a moment, centrifugal force has pushed the creaft to the edge of the eyewall and hurls it out. The spinning motion tosses most of the people out of it, including Daniel as he tries to hang onto Esiphas.

Everyone else has their eyes closed, either from fear, the wind, or the sudden brightness of day. But Esiphas's eyes work a little different and he can see everyone in the air, and is happy to not that Naomi is flaining in a manner that indicates all the muscles and bones are working OK for the moment. Though everyone seems to be the equivalent of a few stories up and flying outward at a decent speed.

Esiphas tracks Naomi as everyone flies through the air, without much control over his body yet there isn't much to do, and then he hits the water like he was coming off the high dive, along with everyone else.

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Boring? I would've thought that would be the least of your worries, I mean, we've fought back a shark and his minions, crept out of his lair and you even have that arm!"
    Guy's eyes were fully open now. "I don't think I caught what happened to your arm actually. I mean, I saw it in the hall, and then you have an arm and.. I don't even know".

Guy looked towards the door that hid Richard and Niu. "heh, those two.. How did you meet Richard actually? I don't really know that much about him"

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Holly Smiles. "We met just after the storm. We were both trying to escape from Raymone and those revanent things. He helped me up and i helped him, along with another woman, who disapeared.... I still dont know what happened to her. Then We met you after we entered the Crypt. It was a hectic morning. Still, Im Glad it happened. As for the arm... Raymone bit it off when he captured me. Then he sort of made a ghost lady morph into me and i got her arm... Its kinda morbid. And i cant even touch you with it or... "She lightly skimmed the edge of his cheekwith the ghost arm, tiny ice crystals forming on his skin. "I wanted you to have me Whole, to live my life ith you as it should be led. I guess youll have to settle for whats lwft of me." She lightly kissed his forehead, her lips feeling incredibly soft and smooth. "Can you live with me this way? Guy?"

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

(Andrew) "Good, we're back. Now, can someone explain who's who around here?"

Andrew wanted to know the new people around the cave now that he has returned.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2012 09:33 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xTrielaSanx

Camille stepped up and cleared her throat. "I'll be willing to help. Actually, I already promised I would. I'm not the type to break a promise." She looked at the girl who approached them, "If you do have a jeep, that would already help out a lot more than you know."

Looking at Sora, Camille tried to give her a reassuring simle. "Don't worry, we'll help you and your friend." Camille was a little worried about making such a comment. Anything happen and it would be beyond her control. She rethought her decision and wondered if she'd be better off on her own again. It was a bad idea, though, and Camille knew that she'd need these people more than she knew somewhere down the road.

"My name's Camille." She introduced herself to the new people who gathered around.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Guy shivered.
    "It's still you, arm or not. Of course I can live with it"
    Feeling her soft skin against his forehead, Guy had to re-adjust his position.

Sitting up beside her now, Guy grasped her good hand in his, interlocking fingers.
    "This is a nice room" he commented, noticing for the first time the various aspects of the cabin. "it's a pity we can't stay here"
    Guy squeezed her hand and leaned in for a kiss on her cheek.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

"Mmmm.... I'd love to stay longer..." she blushed slightly as he kissed her cheek. "I woulldnt mind staying forever. But with things like Raymone and those Walking dead, We cant. So im going to have to make do with what ive got. What little tine I have here, ill spend it well." She leaned into him, pushing him down onto the bed, laying atop him and kissing him like she had never kissed before, caressing his cheek with her good hand.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Light Buster @suzumi @Red &stiletto and @Tsukamoto-San

A guy walks up to the small crowd gathering around the newcomers. He has the features of a native Hawaiian, and modern though cheap jeans, t-shirt, and shoes. Looks like he got coated in dust at some point.

"Hello Camille, and others, I'm Kapella, and introductions seem like a ☠☣✩☹ing good idea.

Ok lets see what I can remember. These guys are....uh OK I think Michael and Andrew, who is sort of a ghost, but he can also look like a solid person too, at least that one time when we were all freaking out.

(OOC: As mentioned just above Camille, 23, is Tsukamoto-san's characters. Tsukamoto is new to Nightmarchers, but some of you may remember her from Magic Mixer under her old user name of Lost Sailor X

(OOC: Michael is Janajee's character. But Janajee hasn't been around for half a year. So MIchael is mostly really scared, but good for his sharp senses and having extra karma)

[img]http://api.ning.com/files/ra9zDzxC7jOUS0WXenseyKidUAkIopijqwvUTvFJZzUPMkjJ7h 0bCZ29Af1h2IvrqkbZS*96nYw6wXvOH283cszp3O6IX9rx/3312437220_1f04e75271.jpg[/img]

(OOC: Andrew is Light Busters character. Who has been though a lot. He died early on in the game protecting his friends. He's proven perceptive and has some other ghostly abilities if you can get him to talk about them.

Description: The typical black hair, which is a little bit down, brown eyes, and light skin. He is dressed casually in a plain white t-shirt along with cargo pants and all-terrain shoes.

Kapella continues and points at a girl walking over. That's Fee, she's awesome. She actually got out and ran around as bait to get a bunch of dead things away from other people. Actually that's why there are so many living people around here right now. She's also done some spooky stuff do I don't know to much about. Maybe she can explain.

(OOC: Fee is Red&Stiletto's character, 19, clothes are getting pretty ragged though she's been cleaned up.)

Turning toward a pair of Jeeps, Kapella points at some girls sitting together in one of them.
    "Over at the jeeps are Mana and Jessica. They're weird and silly but seem to be good drivers. Brave too. I'm glad they showed up. "

(OOC: Mana and Jessica are Suzumi's characters. She's around now and then, . Normally players can't have two player characters together, one would have to be an NPC without advantages or their own karma. But Suzumi spent two advantages to bring them together. Mana is actually a pilot and could fly people off the island from the airport, but she hasn't told anybody yet.
    Mana Whitworth (the kanji for Mana's name is "愛" Japanese for "love")

Picture/description: Mana is extremely short (standing at only 4'9), and she has long brown hair (which she usually wears up in a high ponytail) and green eyes. She has a healthy tan, but she isn't nearly as dark as most of the locals can get. She likes to wear long skirts and dresses, but most of the time she'll dress in jeans and a simple t-shirt.

Jessica, also 19, is actually a medic and a fighter, though while she's been through a lot, she hasn't clued these people in about her abilities yet. Though there are some cuts and scrapes that could use looking after.

Kapella then turns and tries to point to some ofthe guys in the crowd. And over there you have the other guys from the church rescue. Liko, Johnny, Oke, and Ken. Those guys also look like natives, maybe with some mixed blood and similar clothing to Kapella. They're currently surrounded by people talking to them. A reunion of freinds and relatives is going on while you guys are talking.

Kapella then turns to the ghostly lady in the Japanese clothese.

"So who are you?"

The ghost speaks

"I'm Sora. I think I was killed by the person behind all this, long before everything here started. I think some minions of his kidnapped my friend. They did strange things to her...but she's OK, in body anyway, thanks to some people who helped rescue her. They've gone now though, and left her alone in a Cave! And one of the bad guys might find her if they come back!

Camille was going to help me save her and get her to safety. But It's dangerous if it's just the two of us traveling. "
    Last edited by sunnyside; 03-13-2012 at 09:39 AM.

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"I think forever sounds amazing" Guy replied, returning her kisses.
    "Richard and Niu are still in the bathroom, we shouldn't.. do anything" Guy said, "even though" he paused, "I wouldn't mind" he smiled up at her.
    He started to kiss her arms that were holding him down

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information