AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 153 of 197 FirstFirst ... 53 103 143 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 163 ... LastLast
Results 3,801 to 3,825 of 4916

Thread: RPG: Nightmarchers

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: RPG: Nightmarchers

@Esiphas and @mrpineapple

OOC: Heh. From my last post it looks like this forum changes certain words to other ones automatically. just as well I suppose....

IC:

As Guy turns he finds the Richard had been rapidly giving ground, and so he doesn't have to move far to be in the fight.

With the reach of his club and his choppin' strength guy manages to actually whack the knife out of his attackers hand. Now only facing one opponent Richard actually manages to get the upper hand, and cracks that old ladies hip. She then tries to crawl at him while still stabbing at him with her knife though.

Similarly the much younger waitress Guy finds himself matched up against doesn't seem disuaded by losing her knife and is now trying to lunge at guy as if to either strangle him or scratch him up with her long pink painted fingernails.

Much further down the hall the shark creature seems to be talking to itself. "Ok, crap, she's bleeding out all over now. How do I stop that. I went to all this bother and picked her, it's NOT FAIR, if she just goes and dies on me now. C'mon, what should I do? "

----------------------------------------
    @Kaname Shikara

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyTheCannon View Post
    The smile slowly faded from Jimmy's face as something came back to him. He took a quick look around... "Wait wait. What happened to Brenden and Jane? I thought they were right behind us..." As he thought back, he couldn't remember seeing them since they escaped the house.
    OOC: Wow, both names.
    Last edited by sunnyside; 02-17-2012 at 12:19 PM.

Senior Member mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Radish Clannad Botan Yellow Orb
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2013 12:53 AM
    Threads

as the woman lunged towards him, Guy smiled and grabbed both of her (lovely manicured) hands. Easily overpowering her, he held her arms mid-air.
    He saw a second of conscience in the woman who tackled him on the stairs, so he figured whatever had happened to these people, he could break it.
    "Wait, hold up! Do you even know what you're doing?" He tried to reason with her "I can help you escape! We can get away from all of this!"

He panickedly stared into her eyes as he continued to try and restrain her.

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

With a raucous laugh Glaudio hurled himself forward, this was where he belonged, his attack wasn't particularly subtle, a simple rush towards the thing. His silent heart was alive with the fire of combat, eyes aglow with joyous anger. He guessed that he'd lost something fairly vital on his first attack but he ignored it, thrustin forward with his bone blade.

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

Holly awaoke again, covered in blood. ''Ack... I... I... Just got this shirt...'' Grinning wildly, she relaxed. Then she tried to sit upright, remembering where she was, and suceeded in making her arm flare with agonising pain. ''Need... To... Stop my Blood.. flowing... How? Hold it... above heartbeat...'' She twisted round, ignoring teh further pain, so her stump was above her pulse. ''What... Now... Cauterise?''

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

Stuck in Love's Capture Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Hot Chocolate Flowers Fan2 Wolf
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2015 06:38 AM
    In Between Darkness and Light, Engulfed in Fire and Ice
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Jimmy...you're right. What could have happened?!" Alarm set on her face. "We should go look around for them right?"

Amazing set by
    Ezza Obsuna ^^

The days fly by and the feelings remain
    So far away and causing us pain
    That's okay we'll make it through
    Soon we'll get to say "I love you"

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Kaname Shikara and @JimmyTheCannon

Jennifer, who had been spacing out, finally looks up. "Wait...were those the other people in the house? I...I kinda remember them. I don't remember anything happening to them though. We just sort of left without calling them or anything, it was a little chaotic and I didn't think of calling them. Maybe they're just hanging out and drinking more tea? "

She sounds a little hopeful (but maybe a bit doubtful) as she says that last bit

Kayl seems to jump on that though.

<Yes, they're probably fine. And in any case there are many lives at stake right? I've been patient as I needed to think...and you two seemed to be doing something useful. But I think I might have figured out how this works and how to get more power.>

He seems to get a bit of a glint in his eye.

<Actually, I could probably do much of that by myself just as well. Maybe you could just help me set some things up quick and then go have your reunion and warm beverage. OK? >

---------------------------------------

@-GAZKUL-

As Glaudio rushes in the creature again gets inside his defense and the tail blade jams into his guts, and thrashes a bit, passing out through his back.

It occurs to Glaudio that an attack of that nature probably has worked wonderfully for this thing a few times, but he registers only a few muscles and ligaments being damaged, and he's pretty sure he can work around that.

He slides along the tail, doing a bit more damage to himself, but allowing him to get closer. Glaudio sorely misses the flachion, and thinks he might have been able to end things here if he still had it.

As it is he manages to thrust the blade through a blocking arm managing to get it into the creatures collarbone, and quickly whipping sideways he drives it to the ground pinning it as his blade goes into the dirt, with himself on top, at least leaving him in a possibly advantageous position to have weapons entangled with each other.

Though Glaudio worries about how flexible that tail might be now that such a length of it has gone through him.

--------------------------------------------------

@mrpineapple

She almost gets loose but Guy manages to hang onto her. For a moment Richard looked like he was about to whack her in the head, but he doesn't as Guy starts yelling at her.

Looking around he says "Uh....I think this pile of people parts over here was the group that was baning on our door, it looks like something tore them apart"

There is another flash of lighting, and Richards head snaps upward.

This time only one jumper hurls themselves down toward you guys, landing short, but there are at least a half dozen once again coming down the stairs.

"Crap. We gotta get out of here! " He looks down the hallway that the thing ran down.

"Lets go for a room!"

--------------------

@Esiphas

It rotates Holly about, but she's still spurting blood when her heart beats, sending it a short distance up into the air.

"Hurm. Cauterizing...where's you put that lighter....." He seems to be dealing with the situation, but then he blurts out.

"BAH! That wouldn't be any fun! What's the point! Give me another option!"

---------------------------------

Still at Esiphas and @Ensifer

As he crests one of the many high points as he walks up and down the valleys on the side of the mountain, Esiphas's newly sharp eyes pick out some activity on a beach.

He spots a small speedboat with a bunch of people in it just short ways from the beach. In the water, up to his waist, is a man with a rifle, firing away.

On the beach itself, some distance away is a woman (OOC: Royo, played by Ensifer)

(OOC: Except she's lost the dress and is just in undergarments)

It looks like some of those green formed things are closing in on them, and the lady might be too far out on the beach to reach the speedboat safely, Esiphas isn't so sure about that rifle accomplishing much against those things based on his past experience with some of them.

OOC: Getting there in time to intercept them would require Esiphas setting down Naomi with Okalani and using his new ability.

---------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by sunnyside; 07-08-2012 at 03:43 PM.

Senior Member mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Guy looked over to where Richard had indicated. There indeed was a pile of gored bodies, it was a sickening sight. Guy shivered visibly with the thought that the thing had Holly.

Noticing the jumper that arrived and the subsequent ones on their way, he knew he had to leave with Richard.

Guy stared a final stare into the girl's eyes. "You.. I.. I couldnt save you.." He didn't have the heart to kill her so he merely pushed her away. He bent down and picked up her knife and looked to Richard to start the retreat.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@mrpineapple

Guy doesn't have to wait much for Richard to start the retreat, though while he starts off with a burst of speed getting ahead of Guy, he soon comes to a fresh bloody arm on the floor, yells, and turns around, almost running into Guy as he heads back towards him.

In most cases getting disarmed, overpowered, and pushed away might have disuaded an opponent...but aparently not Guy's waitress, as Guy slows down as Richard stumbles toward him, she leaps onto his back and wraps her arms around his neck. She doesn't seem to know how to do a proper choke , but she's sure trying.

Richard yells "Crap, the rest are getting close, he shoves Guy, and the lady on his back, into the nearest open room and quickly locks the door.

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Guy's fall was cushioned by the waitress. The impact gave him enough room to rotate and pin her arms down to the floor.
    "Look, I really don't want to kill you, but you're asking for it. Please, just snap out of it" he pleaded down to her. "Did you see that pile of bodies back there? That's what the thing is doing! Do you want to end up as food too?" She returned his outburst with a blank stare and struggled to get free.

Richard held onto his knees and caught his breath. Guy thought he heard him say a little prayer or chant under his breath, after all, he had just seen what appeared to be Holly's arm.
    At least, some of the shirt she had just put on was attached to the limb...

Upon hearing Guy's repeated pleas, he shouted over "Guy, she's lost. look at her face, she can't even hear what you're saying anymore". He walked over to guy and slid down the wall beside him. "Just get rid of her, even if she does respond, she's been attacking us, we can't trust her!"

Guy lighted up "That's it! She can't understand me!". Richard looked at him with an air of confusion "Have you gone mad?"
    Guy ignored the comment and faced the waitress again. "She might be a native!". He restarted his pleas in the new dialect.
    Richard sighed and closed his eyes as he tried to rest and forget everything.

Senior Member JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon's Avatar
    Gil
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2014 12:51 AM
    Threads

Jimmy frowned. "Kayle, if we do this... will they be safe? I don't like the idea of leaving them there without any protection." Although, given how long it had been since they left the house, if they were in any danger... they were likely already dead.

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Holly gave an exhasperated groan. "I dont know what to.do! Your the inhuman one here, your the magic creature of the mutant, cant you fix it! You tore it off, you need to help me" Please... Please..." She sobbed. "I just wanted a holiday... Now im in a waking nightmare and i lost... A whole... F...fec... Ing... Arm!" She stopped all struggling now, just slumping and letting the sharkman carry her. 'Just eat me, or whatevsr. I dont care any more.

--------

Ooc- Esiphas Doesent HAVE a new ability. What do you mean by that?".

Ic- Esiphas spotted the green things. "Gah, yet another problem i have to solve. Okalani, Look after Niaomi." He puts her down gently and charges forward, roaring, trying to at least falter the green beast. He realised hee must look as intimidating as them- but he didnt care. He could fight and answer questions later.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@JimmyTheCannon and @Kaname Shikara

Kayl pauses a moment. <Well, I can't say anything about their safety. But there was that underground "basement" thing. That looked pretty defensible. >

He gets up

<Anyway, let's get my thing ready, the sooner we finish that, the sooner you can all go say hi. I just want to get a little closer to the city and then find some decent large stones to work with.>

----------------------------------------

@mrpineapple

OOC: Hmmm Richard was more my NPC. But you've gotten to know him a bit, and running him does seem to make things flow faster, so maybe lets go on like you're doing for now.

IC:

She had a hint of asian or polynesian in her face, probably some causasian or hispanic mixed in there too, but whatever her background it doesn't seem like she does any better with the native language. Maybe a little worse. It seems like English at least has a distracting effect on her.

She struggles against his weight, but isn't making a lot of progress. She also yells a lot which seems to bother Richard. He mumbles "She's making an aweful lot of noooooise." But doesn't press Guy beyond that.

However after a while of being so close to Guy but unable to move, her manner starts changing, and instead of raging so much she starts crying and sobbing out of frustration. Her skin is already colder than a persons should be to the touch, but it seems her tear ducts can still work.

--------------------------------

@Esiphas

OOC: That hurricane walking thing you got but haven't used yet, remember?

------------------------------------

@Esiphas again

Holly can hear the creature mumbling loudly , seemingly to itself. Eventually it hauls her up some stairs, she thinks she's in one of the top balcony seetings in the main dinning room, as she can see tables and she can see moretables and chairs looking between the rails.

After setting her down the creatures says.

"Ok honey, you just stay put, and try not to attract any of the others, that would spoil both our days, I think I can do something for you, just hold on." The creature partially conceals her by setting a table wiht a tablecloth over her. Then it hurries off.

Holly thinks she's alone, but is too weak to stand, or if she did it wouldn't be for long.

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: i just thought that my last post mightve taken a while going to answer fro, you can have him back now :3

IC: As the woman burst into tears, guy was able to relax his grip on her. He figured she still didn't understand him though.
    Guy couldn't lie over her like this forever, "Im going to let you go now, don't do anything crazy or you'll have to go back down"
    He slowly released her arms and backed off, still ready to re-restrain her.

Still facing the woman, Guy decided an apology to Richard was well overdue.
    "sorry for leaving you back there. I.. I.. " Guy stumbled on his words. Not able to come up with a reasonable excuse, he changed tack."You turned out to be braver than i thought though"

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Ooc- oh yea

ic- Esiphas, ashe roared, felt the wind rush around him, and in a in front if him split-second he was standing mere feet away from the girl and the green things. "Right yah glowy sods. Time to show you a real trick." Then he sshed his fur again, shrinking dowwn ads suddenly he was esiphas again, his hair longer than before and his face vovered in a beard. Taking his spear up, Hethrust forward with.a cry of battle and he flashed forward in tge wind again.
    -------------
    Holly lay still. Was it possible the shark creature wanted to... Help her? Was it being generally kind,or was there a reason behind his seeming generossity. Holly thought of millions, each darker than the rest. Thinking about them made her think of guy, and if the shark thing did the things she feared, shed either never see him again, or she would never be able to give herself to him. Shutting the thoughts out she focussed on seeing Guy again. As she thought she shed a tear. "Im not going to. Im going to die alone."Then she begann to cry, silently as she did in her old life, And she continued to do so untill she heard the shark get near

Senior Member JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon's Avatar
    Gil
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Jimmy looked up at the sky, which had cleared a little while they were training... had been clearing since they nearly got struck by lightning, in fact. He frowned. "Will what you're planning to do help end what's going on here?" This was bigger than him and Kaname, bigger than Brenden and Jane. Many more people would die if it kept going.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@jimmy thecannnon and @Kaname Shikara

Kayl thinks/replies <Well, I think so. I'm still uncertain about a great many things, but some of the old rules seem to hold now more than they did even in my time.>

-----------------------

@mrpineapple

Richard mumbles "Thanks". However Guy notices Richard seems to be sitting with his head a bit higher after saying that than he had so far today, and starts shoving things in frong of the door, as the frame sudders a little as something is obviously interested in getting in. Though he's still being careful with that ankle.

After a bit of crying the waitress manages to open her eyes enough to look at Guy, for a bit he feels like maybe he sees a glint of tenderness, but then she lunges at him again and almost bites his throat before he gets pushes her shoulders back down, but then he gets a couple arm scratches from her fingernails before getting full contol again. As he again presses her down firmly she actually moans "Nooooo".

----------------------------

@Esiphas and @Ensifer

The creatures turn toward esiphas as he charges in. Esiphas was ready, but they're crazy fast with those tendril attacks, and he doesn't manage to evade that green whip touching his leg, he feels his femur rip out of his leg and he hits the ground.

But that doesn't carry the shock effect it would have back when he was living, and Esiphas rolls and whacks the old hipbone out of the creature with a satisfying crunch, and swips it back around smacking the only part of the skull he could spot, a jawbone. Though the last one didn't come apart until a fair bit had been crushed.

However this has gotten the attention of three of the creatures, and the move in towards Esiphas. One is still advancing toward Royo and one toward the guy in the water. However since they're only being approached from one side they might be able to flee to the boat if they wanted to.

-----------------------------

@Esiphas

When the creature finally returns it moves the table away, and in the dim light Holly can see more motion than she had before. In a burst of lightning outside Holly can see clearly. The creatures fase is still a bit of a mess from when she hit it with he club. In his other hand he's holding an older lady that looks to be about Holly's size.

It seems the shark creature had been holding her mouth because when he shifters his grip she starts screaming at the top of her lungs.

However she's soon wrapped up in a tablecloth and something stuffed in her mouth. The creature then takes one of the ships shopping bags off its shoulder and sets it on the ground. And removes a fancy pointed fountain pen and some ink. Holly's skin has lost most of its sensation, so she doesn't feel so much as the creature uses the pen to put what she thinks might be a crude and fast tattoo on her.

All the while the creature seems to be having a constant argument with itself about the placement of the marks and the time things are taking.

Then it grabs and uwraps the lady, who starts screaming again.

However she isn't so strong and the creature shoves he down on top of the weakened Holly.

The shark speaks to someone Holly can't see. "Alright, this had better work!" and then it starts rending her arm with his claws, at first that just makes the lady scream louder, but then she seems to pass out. Eventually holly feels something being pushed into the stump of her missing arm, looking over, the creature is surprisingly gently and nimble as it pushes the older ladies artery into Holly's vein while holding Holly's artery closed. She feels like she might be feelign abit stronger when the creature starts mashing the old lady, turning her body into something like hamburger.

Holly feels cold for a moment, and then a strange sensation like she isn't alone. And then she suddenly feels much stronger, and an odd sensation where her lost arm once was, she seems to have a ghostly arm there now, one that looks similar to hers, but maybe a bit more wrinkly.

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Argh! my face!" Guy exclaimed as he grabbed her hands again. He sighed audibly.
    "Maybe I should give up on her" he thought aloud.
    "How's outside the door?" he called over to Richard. "We've spent enough time here, we need to make sure Holly is safe"
    Even as he said it, he knew it was unlikely, she was already missing her good arm. She was a tough one though, if anyone could escape, it was her.

"If nothing else, I can use... " he inspected the woman for a name tag, but to no avail "Jill here as a shield"

Awkwardly shifting himself so that his legs held down her arms,Guy decided gesturing would be the best way to talk to his captive. "Walk or be walked, it's your choice" he said as he continued to try and get through to her.
    Last edited by mrpineapple; 02-20-2012 at 01:02 AM.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Holly was rather hoffified at the shark creatures treatment of the lady, though she couldnt.argue with the results. The loss of her am didnt seem to hurt.anymore, and she held up the ghostish arm to inspect it in the lightning. "I.... Thank you?" she said to thevshark thing. "I.... Err.... Sorry for messing up your face and all that.... Do you have a name?" She was ratherv Curious despite herself, and she had to be nice- at least for now.
    -----------
    Ooc- Ouch.

Ic- Esiphas grunted as his Fenur bone was ripped from his leg. It gurt yea, but it wasnt as bad as dhing. Sttanding using the spear as a cruth in his left hand, He took out his pistol and slotted the last 2 bullets in. Then, taking aim he fired into the largest mass of bones he could see in the creatures. Pocketing the empty gun, he wind-dashedd forwardd again, balancing on his leg and a half, swinging his spear at full reach.

Stuck in Love's Capture Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Hot Chocolate Flowers Fan2 Wolf
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2015 06:38 AM
    In Between Darkness and Light, Engulfed in Fire and Ice
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kaname forces a small smile on her face "Come on Jimmy, let's follow Kayl in this, he's helped us before so I don't think he'll be wrong this time. As long as some luck is with us...and them. Well, we must have a lot of luck to make it this far so I believe we can do it. Though we can never know what could happen, no matter how safe a path in things may seem..." She pauses for a moment, "Is this going to be something you've shown me before, Kayl? Either way, let's go."

Amazing set by
    Ezza Obsuna ^^

The days fly by and the feelings remain
    So far away and causing us pain
    That's okay we'll make it through
    Soon we'll get to say "I love you"

Gil
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Alright. What do you need? What are you trying to do?" They had to do something to stop this. Whatever it took - Kaname was right, they'd made it this far. They had to see it through to the end.

Junior Member Wakamiya_Hikaru is a glorious beacon of light Wakamiya_Hikaru is a glorious beacon of light Wakamiya_Hikaru is a glorious beacon of light Wakamiya_Hikaru is a glorious beacon of light Wakamiya_Hikaru is a glorious beacon of light Wakamiya_Hikaru is a glorious beacon of light Wakamiya_Hikaru's Avatar
    Gil
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-21-2012 08:56 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Nickasaur View Post
    He smiles, "Hi Kai, i'm..." He thinks for a while with a silence, "I'm Niku, and I never heard of zombies being in, well this world, where ever I am." His ears start to move.

"Not trusting me?" He makes a sad face. "I guess you can't. But I can trust you, you look cute enough. Anyways, i'm 17. And you don't look 18. You look 14 or something." He smiles again, and ears moving once more. "So, where. Well, do you know where we are? I sure don't. I barely even know my first name and last-" He blinks "Last name...?"
    Kai blushed as he said that she was cute. He wasn't from this world? Great, now she other things to deal with like there were other universes? She sighed and began to untie him. He seemed harmless. "What? I am NOT 14!" She began to grumble to herself. Everyone said that! Now another? Gosh.."You don't even look 17 either you know. So that makes two of us." She sighed and moved the ropes she made. "I don't know where we are exactly, I know we're on an Island that's infested with Zombies and very few civilization." She sighed and leaned against the tree. "You don't know your last name?" She said appalled.

Senior Member Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Be Mine Soras Keyblade Aria Neko
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-17-2018 10:02 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Nickasaur PSN ID: Cloudynick Steam ID: xSykesx

Quote Originally Posted by Wakamiya_Hikaru View Post
    Kai blushed as he said that she was cute. He wasn't from this world? Great, now she other things to deal with like there were other universes? She sighed and began to untie him. He seemed harmless. "What? I am NOT 14!" She began to grumble to herself. Everyone said that! Now another? Gosh.."You don't even look 17 either you know. So that makes two of us." She sighed and moved the ropes she made. "I don't know where we are exactly, I know we're on an Island that's infested with Zombies and very few civilization." She sighed and leaned against the tree. "You don't know your last name?" She said appalled.
    He noticed her face was red, he laughed a little. He started to smile and say "Sorry, sorry. 16..." He laughed again.

Be began "A few people in this world or town thing we are in? That's odd... But thank you for untying me." He got up and felt a little light head. He started poking at his ears and noticed they are fluffy and started petting them. "Anyways..." He said oddly.
    He fell against her, and started falling asleep.
    Last edited by Nickasaur; 02-20-2012 at 08:14 PM.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: Sorry for the lag in posting. Today was a holiday for me and company came
    --------------------------

@Kaname Shikara and @JimmyTheCannon

Kayl stands up as he replies and starts moving towards town.

<No. This is something new and it'd take too long to explain everything, but what I need from you guys is pretty simple really, assuming we can find a decent bit of terrain>

He looks at Jennifer and points in the general direction of town.

<Could you be a dear and go ahead to make sure we don't run into anything that might waste our time by trying to eat these two?>

Jenny nods, seemingly happy to have something useful to do, and moves ahead. Kayl follows looking about ot the sides mostly and occasionally wandering off this way or that looking at the ground.

Eventually he seems to find what he was looking for and he heads over to a large stone on the ground, maybe six feet by four feet in size, near some trees.

<Ok, here's what I need. The top of that stone is already close enough to being flat. I need branches cut off and driven like posts into the four "corners" of the stone." Then I need some simple glyphs carved into a couple of the trees around here. I should be able to "think" them at you, so this should be pretty quick I'd think. >

------------------------------------

@Esiphas and @Ensifer

OOC: Hopping ensifer can get in here with something, these things are obviously more dangerous than what you've messed with before, but you still have a lot of karma to make things work out. But in the meantime Esiphas could talk to the various other NPCs about (guy with the gun shooting wildly through green mist to little effect or the people in the boat that Esiphas can't see very well.)

IC:

Either through luck, or because at short range .410 shotshells are very effective on dried bone, Esiphas is rewarded for his shots with the sight of the first creature he was fighting coming apart like mist into the air.

The other two were closing in on him, but by moving suddenly he leaves himself with one one thing to fight for the moment.

The result is nasty as it lashes out as Esiphas and Esiphas strikes back. Soon bone is crunched in the creature, but Esiphas first loses the tibia on his right leg, and then a section of spine out of the middle of his torso, bursting out through his lung, and probably some important blood vessels.

This creature hasn't disipated yet as Esiphas hits in ground, though he feels like he can hear dragur moaning and groaning inside him as he keeps Esiphas's arms and upper body functional.

--------------------------------------------------

@Esiphas

It replies, "ah, heh, you're welcome " It seemed to have been holding up the cloth it had used to tie up the older lady, as if he might have been planning to tie up Holly, but he sheepishly puts it behind his back now.

"My name is Raymone, and I look a bit odd I know, but I'm all man, or rather moreso now." why don't you have a seat right there and we can talk about it, I'd brought up some food and wine a while ago, don't worry, it's all stuff like pudding, bread, butter, and pizza, stuff that is OK at room temperature for a while. "

The seat he's indicating would be Holly's back to the balcony, where she'd either have a good three story fall, or she wouldn't be able to leave without going around him.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Esiphas grunted in pain as the spinal section was ripped out. These things were tough. Still, he Could afford to die. Swinging hsi spear again, he barely managed to scream out ''Get out of here then! Run! I'll hold them off!'' Then he remembered. ''Get Niaomi out too. She's by the Ghost over there!'' He said nodding his head towards Niaomi and Okalani.

-----------

Holly nodded. better to please the creature than have it fight her. ''Raymone... Thats an Interesting Name. I'm Holly.'' She sat down and looked at the food. It looked alright, and she Smiled as best she could under the circumstances.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@mrpineapple

OOC: He's spending karma

IC:

As the creature struggles it seems to say, almost absent mindedly while trying to attack him, "My name is Niu!"

It struggles more and seems like it might tear up again, and starts saying, with increasing hysteria, "Got off get off get off!!!!"

-----------------

@Esiphas and @Ensifer

OOC: I'm going to give Ensifer a little more time here, and then guess, based on past experiences, that he'd have Royo choose to attack. Especially since that's going to be relatively safe for her, simply because she has a lot of karma on hand.

----------------

@Esiphas

The shark creature sits down and pops some sushi into it's mouth. "Mmmmmm this stuff tastes even better now. I actually didn't like sushi all that much before."

It pauses a moment as if listening to something, and takes hold of it's large shark nose and pulls it straight, when he lets go it stays in that position and seems well on its way to healing up.

"Holly. That's a pretty name. I like it. You're lucky you caught my eye you know. I mean I know things were a bit rough starting out. But that's what I expected, looking like I do now and all."

He tosses in another piece of sushi and comments "You might want to stick to the pudding and things. I'm pretty sure I can't be poisoned by uncooked fish, but you're still alive."

"Anyway, given what's like as not going to happen to all the other people. You're really lucky you caught my eye. Moving all lithe like that. Flexible. I like that. I could have picked anybody I wanted to you know. But I picked you to be with me in this now world. I guess I had to pick fast, before everybody was all nasty and dead. But still, I picked you, right? Really I saved you, you know."

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information