AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 123 of 197 FirstFirst ... 23 73 113 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 133 173 ... LastLast
Results 3,051 to 3,075 of 4916

Thread: RPG: Nightmarchers

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: RPG: Nightmarchers

@suzumi and Noelynn

Jessicas first round goes wide as does her second, but the dead had turned around to face her, and her third round must have hit something important because it stumbled and fell over.

The dead nearest to Shizuka has a branch of its own but she seems to be in better physical shape and after a brief exchange of blows manages to knock it down. Though it looks like it'll try to get up again soon.

The dead are now picking wether to move toward Shizuka or Jessica and it seems there are five headed toward each. However they are still fanned out in the thick woods, forming a very rough and loose circle around Shizuka with Jessica outside of it, having made a small gap with her attack.

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Fee jerked her head up with a shock and quickly stood up. She studied the girl in front of her between swipes at her eyes to clear her tears. "I'm- I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to disturb you. Its just... been a really hard night," she said with a chuckle and a sniff, wiping her face again. "What an understatement," she mumbled with a small smile and another chuckle. She sniffed some more as she looked around her. She wasn't really sure where she was. She would have to find a way to get to the group of guys again. "Uh, hi. My name is Sphyna Lewin Frisk but you can call me Fee. Nice to meet you," she said, moving forward to shake hands.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Red and Suzumi

Up the road from where you are, in the direction town is, you can just make out the low noise of a car engine. Sounds like it's headed your way.

OOC: But you've got a while to freeform before the guys show up.

Resident Japanese Girl
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2014 01:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

"Wow, my aim's gotten bad," Jessica proclaimed, incredulously looking down at the gun in her hand. "Or is it because I'm not using a shotgun?" she murmured, studying the weapon.

"Oh well," Jessica sighed as she turned her attention back to the slowly aproaching dead, "Guns have never been my forte."

And with that she took off at a run towards the zombies and with a neat flying roundhouse kick she took down the nearest one.

OCC: Halp! I'm not good with action scenes!! D:

- - - - -

"I just meant that you might attract something undead," Mana said shaking Fee's outstreched hand with a friendly smile. "And I'm Mana."

She leaned lightly against the rock Fee had been sitting on and let out a groan.

"Tell me about it," Mana said, "I feel like I've done more than Bruce Willis does in all 4 Die Hard movies. Just with much less saving of the people I care about though," she added bitterly.

There was a low rumbling in the distance and Mana's head quickly snapped in the direction of it.

"Is that a car I see, or am I just hallucinating again?" she asked Fee.
    ELPHABA LIVES!!

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Fee gave another small chuckle at what Mana was saying. It was pretty much exactly true, except she was sure she had done a lot more hiding than Bruce Willis had. She almost laughed again until she thought about not being able to save those she cared about. It made her think about her aunt and her father. Was this all happening over there, too? She prayed to God that it wasn't. Her aunt and dad wouldn't stand a chance. She was close to tears again but pushed them back down as Mana pointed out a car coming toward them in the distance. "No, it's really a car. I was with a group of men who was checking on their village. I... I ran off. They're probably looking for me," she said, hanging her head at the fact. She felt like she was nothing but a big baby now that the tears had cleared her head a little. She shouldn't have run off like that. That was so stupid and dangerous of her. Would she ever grow up?

Senior Member Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Jigsaw Ribbon LOTR The Palantir Of Orthanc Black Cat
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2013 02:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Sarcasticfuzzball

OOC: Sorry for the delay.

Royo looked at the men. "Tch! Not these guys again" she remember fighting these men back at the hotel. However, unlike the ones back at the hotel they seemed somewhat more organised. Getting close to the boats were going to be a problem. Royo began to think if she could take them on but it seemed impossible for as she has for back up is a small cat. Wanting to save ammo for a later date, she took out a kunai just in case she gets spotted. Her plan was to sneak around these men so that she could get the water from there she can aboard the closet ship. However her plan was just for her to sneak in not for her to her company. Without hesitation, Royo picked up Kimi and place her in the top part of her dress. "Kimi, this stays between us." she was feeling disturb and out of place with Kimi being there however she couldn't just leave Kimi here, she might do something stupid. Also she needed the full usage of her arms to get to the boat or defend herself. Hoping that her ninja experience will come into play. Royo made a quick and stealthy dash to the were the ocean meets the land.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Ensifer and Kylesico

Sneaking around through the underbrush and other sources of cover, Royo gets close to the shoreline nearish to the mouth of the harbor. There is a speedboat maybe only 20 yards out in the water. However to get to the water she'd have to break cover and run accross some grass. Peeking out, the native warriors are still just standing there, so she probably hasn't been spotted, but Royo suspects she would be when she makes her move.

Senior Member CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Gir Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-22-2012 03:58 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@sunnyside

My signature is of Alois Trancy from Kuroshitsuji II.
    ...Licking a chessboard...
    o3o;;

Oh, and then the Latin at the bottom is supposed to be a chant to summon a fairy. It's what Alois said to his demon butler, Claude, in one episode.

owo
    I just realized how little sense I'm making ^^;;

- - - -

Kairi kicked the door shut and deadbolted it, however the groans from the Walking Wounds on the other end didn't die.

"Nngh..."

"S-Sorry," Kairi muttered breathlessly, sitting as far away from the door as possible. "I don't know what just happened..." She grumbled, putting her head in her hands. "But... I guess it's okay. I'm used to weird things happening." She smiled at Ed. "I don't think I fully got to introduce myself. I'm Kairi," She held out her hand, waiting to see if Ed would greet her back.

@miniPhil
    Last edited by CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN; 07-20-2011 at 01:36 PM. Reason: NUU! Wrong font -facedesk-

It's just a mainstream thing to have these eggs.

deviantART .::. YouTube .::. tumblr. .::. Photobucket

Join my RPG

Resident Japanese Girl
    suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

OOC: Sorry this is so short. >_<

"I was with a group too..." Mana said pensively. "God, they were bastards!" she added rather viciously. "Well, most of them anyway. Ungrateful idiots..."

Mana mumbled a few more lines under her breath grumpily before turning back to Fee.

"Have you come across any clues as to what's going on here?" she asked.
    ELPHABA LIVES!!

Senior Member Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Royo began to think of he next course of action. Sprinting to the speed boat wouldn't be the wisest of choices considering that she would get notice. The only thing that she could think of is making a distraction but with what or whom was another problem. She looked around to see what could be of use. Branches, stones, a cat. None of the surrounding objects were going to be of use for Royo. Suddenly, idea popped into her head. She thought that this idea was a really good idea and is the best course of action. "Kimi, I'm going to need your help." she whispered to Kimi. Her idea was to take off her dress and place it onto Kimi then Kimi would run into the open and hopefully gain the attention of the barbaric ghosts. Once they have been distracted by Kimi, Royo would make a dash to the speedboat. She quickly took of her dress. "Kimi, I need you to run out into the open and then run to the hills, okay?" whispering to Kimi as she placed her dress over her.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by suzumi View Post
    OOC: Sorry this is so short. >_<
    OOC: Just FYI I am totally not a post length snob. I mean I like a fleshed out post as much as the next guy. However I'd encourage a one liner over nothing any day.

Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Fee looked Mana over again. "Oh? What happened to your group?" she asked, looking around a little to see if she had simply missed the people Mana had been with. She didn't see anybody and she couldn't help but wonder what had happened to Mana that she was alone now too. She glanced over the girl's shoulder quickly to see the progress of her group's jeep. It was still a good ways off. She wondered if they would have rorom for Mana's group if she knew where they were.

Senior Member Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Daggers 122 - Mr Mime 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2011 05:16 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kimi blinked twice as she was put in the dress. She blinked twice again once she ended up wearing it. She ran,out or more of a repeated jump towards the open and let a loud Meow to get the ghosts attention before jumping around in a circle. She then began to run for the hill and attempted to wiggle out of the dress. She eventually made it out and was able to run at full speed. Hanta on the other hand used the distraction to walk around the ghosts. He had no idea that Kimi was not with Royo as he stalked.

Seriously ._.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Ensifer and Kylesico

The ghost men do not seem to be very interested in Kimi running around, and they aren't breaking formation or communicating as far as Royo can tell. However the ghost facing where Royo is at least temporarily looking at the spectacle.

Resident Japanese Girl
    Gil
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

"Long story short, we split up," Mana said. "And I'm alone," she added noticing Fee looking about.

Mana stretched and perched herself on the rock.

"I'm actually trying to meet up with someone," she said. "I'm trying to get to the airport, but I keep having to backtrack and go in circles cause I keep bumping into the dead."

Mana let out a sigh before asking Fee; "Did you come here on vacation?"
    ELPHABA LIVES!!

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Glaudio's heart began to race at the sight of the dead, using every ounce of self control to stop himself charging at them as his muscles tensed up. Noticing the lady hurrying towards them, he cast a longing look towards the dead, the look a wolf might give a particularly succulent piece of meat lying just out of reach before forcing his mind to concentrate on the current situation. Due to Sora's presence he wasn't as startled by the appearance of the other ghost as he might once have been, figuring that it was more help than just going back to the plane.

Glancing over his shoulder to check Naomi was okay, she looked like she could look after herself in a fight but despite her boasts he had noticed she'd been on edge following their earlier encounter with the dead which concerned him a little.

Turning to the Ghost he motioned for her to come over to them.

OOC- yaaagghh!!!!! festival sunburn!!!!!

Actually bigger than you. miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Violin Cds
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2013 07:01 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: miniPhil

Quote Originally Posted by キョンシ カップケッキ View Post
    "I don't think I fully got to introduce myself. I'm Kairi,"
    Ed paused staring at the woman who had introduced herself as Kairi. Still caught up with having just been chased all the way inside and hoping the door would stay shut Ed's brain was in temporary shut down. It a few seconds of Kairi staring at him to snap out of it.
    "Ed, pleasure to meet you"
    He said with a grin from ear to ear. "How about we go check this place out a bit"
    Ed looked around for some stairs. If they could get to the roof he felt they would be safer and could spot anyone else in trouble.
    "You a local" He said turning to his new friend.

OOC: Sorry for late reply. Also @sunnyside ; My sig is a cross between

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jhBJBcZUc0&feature=player_detailpage#t=95 s
    and
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=3ElxMsuTTMc#t=44 9s.
    Sorry for two links but af keeps embedding them and won't let me just link.
    Last edited by miniPhil; 07-24-2011 at 05:02 PM.
    This is a Sig. It's horribly out of date.

Senior Member CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Gir Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-22-2012 03:58 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by miniPhil View Post
    "You a local"
    Kairi shook her head, smiling back. "Nope, I just came here for a vacation." She replied, helping Ed look for some stairs. Eventually the two found some towards the back and began climbing up them - but in the middle of walking Kairi's foot flipped over. She quickly caught herself on the railing.

"Nee," She muttered in protest, balancing on one foot and checking out her ankle. Looking up Ed she grimaced. "My foot does that a lot. I have a rolling heel,"

They continued to walk up the stairs until they got to the second floor of the building. It was dark, because no lights were on. The blonde girl quickly ran over to go flick on the lights before examining the room.

@miniPhil
    I have no imagination whatsoever. The room's description is all up to you XD;;

It's just a mainstream thing to have these eggs.

deviantART .::. YouTube .::. tumblr. .::. Photobucket

Join my RPG

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Gaz and Narona

The old lady does seem like she's hustling about as much as she can. Though she doesn't seem to be breathing heavy when she gets close to the group, although Sora didn't seem to have to breath at all, so that might be the reason.

When she speaks, it isn't in English, but everyone feels like they understand what she's thinking. She seems to be speaking to Glaudio <Hello! Hello! I'm trying to help, and I haven't seen anybody with any mana since the Owl. I think I can help you!>

Shes still a good thirty yards out, though still well ahead of the dead coming from town. However some noises by the back door indicate the closest of the dead coming from the direction of the jeep has reached the back door, which probably means there is a fair bit of company coming soon.

OOC: Heh Heh. Get some aloe vera gel, the stuff really works on sunburns.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@miniPhil and zombie AKA @キョン シ カップケッキ

OOC: Zombie, your new name makes the forum do glitchy things occasionally, but I guess it works often enough. What does it say?
    Also to avoid confusion the place you're in is what I described in
    http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...=1#post2582881

There isn't a staircase or any way that's ment to get people up on the roof, but the roof isn't that high up, and if you can figure out a way to get up one of the pools you might be able to punch through.
    Last edited by sunnyside; 07-24-2011 at 09:44 PM.

Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Fee turned her attention back to Mana. Split up? No time to worry about it. She wanted to know about the airport. "Why were you heading to the airport?" she asked, her brow furrowing as she wondered what could be at the airport. She felt so scatterbrained. "Yeah, I was on vacation. This was my graduation gift- a tropical cruise to all the best hotspots over two weeks. I wish I had just stayed at home now," she said, on the verge of tears again. She didn't understand why she was being so emotional right now. Her brained jumped again and she hoped the jeeps would have room for Mana. They couldn't just leave her out in the middle of nowhere by herself.

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads

Saizo made it to the ship but was feeling a bit tired from the swim. Had he been in perfect condition, he could have easily made it there in no time.

"What's that?" Saizo said looking into the rusted hull of the ship, " Are those people?"
    Saizo saw a few areas that were safe to walk on and motioned everyone to come on.
    " It's safe, come on!!!!" Saizo yelled while pulling himself up, " I think I hear people on the ship!!!"

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Project Chaos link below.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5CyAAMyFKE

Resident Japanese Girl
    Gil
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by Red&Stiletto View Post
    "Why were you heading to the airport?"
    Mana laughed.

"I probably don't look it, but I have a license to fly small aircraft," she said. "If I can get my plane or a helicopter I want to try and get my family out of here."

Mana looked up at the sky as a flash of blue appeared.

"And I want to see if I can get in contact with my dad," Mana added. "He's in the army. Maybe they have some idea what's going on here."

Quote Originally Posted by Red&Stiletto View Post
    "Yeah, I was on vacation. This was my graduation gift- a tropical cruise to all the best hotspots over two weeks. I wish I had just stayed at home now,"
    "Oh, that sucks. I'm really sorry," Mana said sympathetically. "Lanai is usually a really nice place. And zombie apocalypses have been rare since now."

She reached out and gave Fee's shoulder a gentle squeeze.
    ELPHABA LIVES!!

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@The Rogue Devil

OOC: So far only Chad is following Saizo. The rest are doing stuff back on the beach.

IC:

Chad, who is obviously much more exhausted by the swim than Saizo, noisily pulls himself up into the rusty hull. When the ship was made you wouldn't have been able to enter here, deep in the hull, and there wouldn't be any natural light if you did, but the ship is like metallic swiss cheese after years of rusting away. Saizo is careful to only step on the spots that were heavy structural elements of the ship as opposed to just being a metal sheet to seperate the floors. It might be a little tricky to move fast in here because of the sporatic light provided by the lightning even with Saizos training in broken terrain, though the occasional glimpse of sunlight through the clouds helps for the few seconds it lasts when it comes.

As Chad is catching is breath on the edge of the ship a flash of lightning reveals a group of three individuals maybe twenty meters a way walking toward Saizo and Chad. Saizo hadn't heard them, but he can also partially see through them, and they don't make any noise even when hastily jumping behind wall for cover. Saizo didn't get a very good look, but one looked to be wearing a cowboy hat, another looked like they were holding an M1 Garand, and the third seems to have been wearing a flight helmet with the oxygen mask still on.

They begin speaking in low voices, but nowhere near low enough to not be heard.

"I think that was a Jap. Whadda you guys think."

a second replies "Well, I think it was some sorta gook at least."

Chad surprisingly has an outburst at that.

"HEY! You guys can't say stuff like that any more! It isn't politically correct, and it's just wrong!"

The first speaks again.

"Politically what now? "

The second adds "I think that one might be some kinda commie hippy"

Chad replies "I'm an accountant and I own a BMW! I'm no hippy! What's with you guys!?!"

At that the third ghost speaks up.

"I've been trying to understand what y'all are saying, but I'm not managing by a long chalk. I reckon that one fellow sounds like he should be on our side though. And we all need to hush lest we attract some mora them guys with the spears."

The one with the cowboy hat pokes his head out.

"Howdy. Y'all are friendly folks right?"

Chad doesn't seem to know what to say and turns to see how Saizo is reacting.

Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

"Tch!" Royo was praying that the ghost men would have reacted more. From the distance she is at, she couldn't tell if the ghost men facing her was still starring into her area or the energetic Kimi. The suspense was making her heart beat faster, heavy, louder. As the situation was or seemed to be a 50-50, Royo mustered up some energy and made quick dash to the boat. Her mind wasn't so much focus on getting to the boat but more on her heart still beating heavy and loud. The sound and sensation was slightly putting Royo off from getting to the boat. Her speed slowly decreased.

Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Fee couldn't help but chuckle. Mana was very comforting. She felt like she was falling back from the edge she had been getting so close to. She couldn't help but severely hope she could keep Mana with her. They had jeeps. Maybe they could get her to the airports and speed up getting help. The meer thought made her much happier. She felt so much better. "The group I'm with... we have jeeps. The thing is, the town over in that direction is full of those zombie things and-" she couldn't help but falter "And their families. It seems that the people have baracaded themselves in the church, but we can't find a way to get to them that's fool-proof. I want them to be able to get to their families, but I don't want any of them to die," she said, somber again. Maybe adding a new, fresh brain to the equation would help resolve this problem even faster and they could get Mana to the airport.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information