AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 122 of 197 FirstFirst ... 22 72 112 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 132 172 ... LastLast
Results 3,026 to 3,050 of 4916

Thread: RPG: Nightmarchers

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Re: RPG: Nightmarchers

Fee had to clench her fists and stare at the ground to make herself not explode. Kapella just didn't seem to get it. There needed to be more planning, more thinking. Her voice shook from the control she had to use to keep from yelling. "You can't just underestimate them like that. They covered acres in seconds, the busted through a house like it was made of paper. They aren't just wild animals. They function just like we do. They think just like we do. You can't go into this half cocked!" she said, her voice harsh, sharp. She was hoping she was making her point. She wanted to make them get it. She didn't want any more blood shed.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Red

Kapella looks frustrated as well. But Fee's intensity continues to have an impact, and nobody seems to thrilled about Kapella's plan.

Eventually he speaks with a less bluster.

'Well if they're going to tear through the building we have to do something. We can't just do nothing... I don't know. Do you have any ideas?"

One of the others says.

'Maybe we should just watch from up here for a bit. Maybe we'll figure something out or notice an opening."

OOC: Again, it's OK if you aren't sure of a plan. Posting anything will keep things rolling.

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Glaudio gave the house a last look over, the broken furniture, the shattered door and the rubber bullets lying on the floor. The symbol on the door had interested him, and the discovery of the shotgun rounds led him to believe that the plane he'd stumbled on earlier might have some connection with this place, simple logic coming to the conclusion that he might have missed something at the wreck.

"Right, let's go check on that crashed plane again, maybe that symbol's there too, we'd better leave by the back door though, the dead might have already reached the front door" he said in a voice that surprised him as he rarely took the lead, usually being mere muscle for more capable minds.

OOC- sorry for the late post, thing's have been pretty hectic lately at home.

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Fee took a deep breath and pressed her fists into her eyes. She was fatigued and hungry and it was getting hard to think straight but she had to focus. She said a quick silent prayer before heaving a heavy sigh. "The most I can think to do is somehow send them a message to hide and then seriously attack them. Like bombs, gases, guns, heavy things, sharp things. Anything that can seriously injure those things from a distance and a pretty far one at that. We'll have to go back to your village and search for weapons. Someone will have to figure out how to get them a message. We can't get close to them," she said. She went and leaned against the back of one of the jeeps and pressed her eyes with her fingertips. She sighed again and scratched her head in an attempt to think through her plan more clearly. She was going to have to clear her head to get creative so they would have enough weapons for such a straight forward attack.

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Red

The guys seem a bit more crestfallen. Kapella again speaks.

"Federation camp isn't much of a villiage. Probably why it's still called a "camp" despite a few houses. I don't know if we even have any guns. "

One of the guys speaks up.

"I brought my .357 magnum handgun its one of the old five shot ones though. And I think Suzie back at camp has a little .38 she keeps in her purse. "

Kapella turns to Fee.

"So yeah that's all the *&$&ing firepower we've got to work with..."

The guy who had been speaking to Fee earlier then cuts in sounding a bit more hopeful.

"Do those things speak languages? Or languages they didn't know when they were alive? There aren't so many of us that speak the old language, and I don't think I see anybody I recognize as knowing it in that crowd, but there might be somebody in the church. "

Senior Member Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Grilled Fish Pisces
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-04-2012 09:35 AM
    Threads

OOC: just to be clear the jeep is in the front; right?

"What about the jeep?" Naomi asks with her thumb pointing over her shoulder and a quirked eyebrow. She shakes her head discarding the question to pursue more pressing matters.

"Wait a plane?" Naomi pushes her eyebrows together "there's a plane crash somewhere?" feeling like she's not getting any sort of response and getting left out she gets agitated "Is there something you aren't telling me," remembering the ghost lady and glass she turns to them as well, "something you all aren't telling me, I know ignorance can be bliss but I'm pretty sure bliss can be sacrificed right now."

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Keen to get moving as he knew just how fast the dead could be once they'd found a target he answered Naomi's questions quickly "It's worth playing safe for now, we can check on the jeep once we're outside and able to see how far the dead have got" turning to her he said "Before i met you a friend and i ran into a crashed plane in the woods, those rubber bullets were there too, i doubt i checked it particularly thoroughly at the time but there might be some kind of connection"

Pushing open the back door Glaudio peered outside, his nerves tensing as the chance to fight grew closer, he no longer thought of leaving the island now, for him there was no reason to anymore. He'd already found what he dreamed of.

Actually bigger than you. miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Violin Cds
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2013 07:01 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: miniPhil

With no reply Ed turned back to the group. "So where are you guys going?" The rest of the group seemed to be looking at something in the distance. Ed turned and spotted what had transfixed his companions. Not too far off was a lone zombie eyeing them back. Before anyone had a chance to react another zombie hurtled through the bushes and lunged at Alexandria. Ed ran towards it but was cut off by another two that emerged from the undergrowth. Before anyone could do anything the clearing was swarming with the undead and Ed was split off from the rest. Dam, he thought, this is exactly what I didn't want.
    I'll try catch up with you later"
    Ed called out to the others to try and keep order. A hand lurched past his head and he just dodged. He couldn't stay here, it was time to move on. Ed moved quickly staying as far away from bushes or trees as possible. All that mattered now was losing these things.
    This is a Sig. It's horribly out of date.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Gaz and Narona

Looking out the door opposite where they parked, Glaudio and Naomi do spot some dead in the distance. They don't seem to have noticed anything going on at the house yet though.

Except one, a dark skinned old lady in a simple redish dress. You can tell she isn't a normal person because you can see through her. But she was walking quickly directly at the house and was looking at the door when Glaudio opened it.

She smiles warmly and waves as she tries to hurry up toward the house.

Stuck in Love's Capture Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Hot Chocolate Flowers Fan2 Wolf
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2015 06:38 AM
    In Between Darkness and Light, Engulfed in Fire and Ice
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(OOC: Since it would take longer training just going post by post, Jimmy and I did some RPing with it in messenger. Jimmy=Yellow, Kaname=Blue)

Settling into the stance Kaname showed him, Jimmy watched her warily, keeping his body loose and ready to react. "I'm ready when you are." He hoped he was, anyway - he'd always done better dodging blows than blocking them.

"Okay, try blocking this?" She brought her fist forward and stopped it just as it got to his shoulder, and then brought her leg out for a kick but was careful not to make it too powerful.

The runner lifted his arm to block the punch, shifting his weight as he did so. When it failed to connect, he had a moment to realize it was a feint before the kick caught him, causing Jimmy to rock back slightly. He scowled briefly, then grinned. "Alright, I should've seen that coming."

Kaname smiled playfully, "I don't do this often, not since I came to this island anyway. It's fun not having to fight for our lives. Well, I'd say you got blocking down, minus that little trick I pulled" She smiled again "When you punch, throw your body into it, don't hold back if it's your only defense. Kicks are good as well, but can be blocked easier when facing an opponent up front." She let up her stance a little, "Now try landing a hit on me"

"Blocking is... well... I'm more inclined to dodge, really. The best way to survive a fight is to not get hit, right?" He winked at Kaname, before raising his arms to a ready position, preparing to try throwing a punch.

"Heh, you got that right of course." Kaname let out a light laugh as she kept her eye on his arms.

Inching forward, eyes fixed on Kaname's, Jimmy hopped forward suddenly, his leg snapping towards her - only to stop halfway, as he swung a fist at her.

Kaname out an arm out to block his fist just in time, her eyes staring at it for a moment "You've got great speed Jimmy, that will work really well when you're fighting."
    Last edited by Kaname Shikara; 07-10-2011 at 10:06 PM.

Amazing set by
    Ezza Obsuna ^^

The days fly by and the feelings remain
    So far away and causing us pain
    That's okay we'll make it through
    Soon we'll get to say "I love you"

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@jimmy and Kirako

OOC: That's cool. You can RP details out like that for the martial arts and Parkour training, or make a post indicating that you spent a while doing things to move through it quicker. Figure your characters already have a base level of skill and physical prowress to pick up things quick so we're talking hours not days.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Ensifer

Where you are now is in the edge of the plateau that the city and fields are located on, giving you a view of much of the southeast part of the Island. You can see the Manele bay resort (OOC: Which is where most of the other players started). It's hard to see detail, but it looks like there was a fire there that took out the largest buildings.

Some distance away from the resort you can also see the Manele bay small boat harbor, though you're too far away right now to tell much more than that there are still boats there and it isn't on fire.

At increasing distances away it looks like:

Click image for larger version

Name:	small boat harbor 2.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	77.3 KB
ID:	46625

Name:	small boat harbor.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	75.8 KB
ID:	46626

Name:	small boat far.jpg
Size:	29.4 KB
ID:	46627
    Last edited by sunnyside; 07-11-2011 at 10:13 PM.

Senior Member Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Jigsaw Ribbon LOTR The Palantir Of Orthanc Black Cat
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2013 02:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Sarcasticfuzzball

Royo shrugged her shoulders, shook her head slowly side to side. "Seriously, Kimi. You had me all worked up" She said in a relieved yet disappoint tone. Looking over the plateau, fields and roughen up city is all that were visible to her. The overall sight left Royo in awe despite the damage. She placed her right hand over her eyes to block any remaining light. Her eyes squinted and dashed, she can just make out a harbor with some boats. Damage or not, Royo could not tell from this distance however it appeared that a few haven't sunken yet or damage beyond repair. In any case, those boats seemed the only way off the island as far as she could tell. Royo began to walk down to the harbor, progressively, as she walk her speed increased. The excitement of finding a escape from this nightmare made her sprint.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Ensifer

Royo starts to feel the treck after a while and slows down, but she's in excellent shape and the many minutes blur together as she gets closer to the harbor.

As she gets closer she can see that some of the boats had gotten lose, and are floating around in the harbor. Bobbing lightly in the ripples that remain after the protective outcropping stops the waves that keep pushing the boats back into the harbor when the wind blows in the direction that would drive them out.

At first she doesn't see anybody or any signs of movement.

But eventually she does spot some people when she gets close, she just hadn't spotted them because they're standing perfectly still. It's twelve individuals. Standing three side by side in four ranks. The "front" row, judging by the guy in the middile having the biggest plume and cape is facing out to seas as are the two in the middle. The others are facing out to the sides so someone in the formation is facing each direction.

They don't seem to have noticed Royo yet though.

Name:	council-of-chiefs-no-2.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	110.5 KB
ID:	46645Click image for larger version

Name:	shark tooth swords.jpg
Size:	164.2 KB
ID:	46644

On a closer look Royo realizes that she can partially see through them, and their weapons are primitive. Spears, clubs and what look like shark tooth swords.

Senior Member CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Gir Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-22-2012 03:58 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Location: Golf Course (sorry if I spelt that wrong. Just woke up)

Kairi wandered around the edge of the golf course, not exactly sure where to start. It's big, she thought, so I'll be able to get a lot of exercise. Sighing, she found a nearby gate and decided she'd start there. Backing up, she took a running start at the gate and hurdled it - just barely grazing the side of her leg against the stone. Continuing at the same speed, Kairi ran over a hill and jumped off to find herself in a pit of sand. Coming up out of her crouching position, she began to run towards the next hill to jump it - but was slowed as she ducked a flying white orb.

"Watch where yer goin', punk!" Someone shouted. Their voice was strained and old-sounding. Kairi rolled her eyes as she glanced at the elderly man golfing. A group of more elderly men were with him, and they were all yelling at her and pointing.

"Appreciate some parkour!" Kairi shouted at them. She wasn't particularily mad at the fact she'd nearly gotten hit by a golf ball. After all, parkouring in the center of a gaming landscape, with flying balls and other objects to dodge, was the whole reason she'd come to the golf course.

Running up another hill, she hopped onto the base of another rolling green hill. "Golf courses are so predictable," She muttered, running past a small lake and hurdling a giant rock formation. She knew she'd be doing this - hurdling, running, and escaping old people - for a while.

Panting and out of breath, Kairi sighed. "Nyan~" She protested against her tired body. She'd been running throughout the golf course ever since dawn, and was extremely exhausted. Along the way, she'd somehow wound up in the middle of a wood-like landscape, with plenty of lush trees and bushes.

"Tch," She grumbled, sitting down at the base of a tree. "I-I'm not sleepy," She mumbled, eyes slowly sliding shut.

~~~

"Nngh,"

"Go away," Kairi hissed.

"Nngh,"

"Five more minutes.

"Nngh,"

Kairi's eyes snapped open. "What the chocolate chip do you want?!" She shouted, seething. But to her frustration, nobody was there - much less nearby. Glancing around, the blonde examined the unfamiliar area. How'd I wind up here again...? She wondered, beginning to forget about the voices that had woken her up.

"Oh, yeah," Kairi said, remembering what had happened. Parkour, golfing course, little old men wanting to rip her head off. Good times. Standing up, Kairi stretched and looked around. It appeared to be late at night. "I wonder what part of the island I ended up on," Kairi thought, looking to her left.

"Nngh,"

Kairi jumped and scanned the landscape. "Alright, who keeps making that sound?!" She growled, all the anger from literally a minute ago coming back to her. However, it didn't stay long. Sluggishly, people began to make their way into view - a boy at the head of the group. He appeared a little worried, causing Kairi to wonder why, but she soon got her explanation: People with scabs marring theirs stomachs, heads, arms, legs, and basically every other part of them were chasing the guy. They were all making that weird 'nngh' sound and running after him.

The boy being chased quickly transitioned from a jog to a sprint. "Oi, are you okay?!" Kairi hollered, attempting to get his attention. Suddenly, the entire group of walking wounds changed their eye focus from the boy to her. "D-Dang it," Kairi muttered as the boy came closer, quickly turning on her heel and beginning to run away with him.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if those old men sent these scabs to eat me...

It's just a mainstream thing to have these eggs.

deviantART .::. YouTube .::. tumblr. .::. Photobucket

Join my RPG

Senior Member Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Daggers 122 - Mr Mime 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2011 05:16 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Hiss!" Kimi hissed once she spotted the men. They seemed very firmiliar. The men looked simular to the ghosts from the mansion and she didn't like that. Their weapons were also simular which only served to make her more angry. She stayed by Royo and kept a eye on the harbor. Alot of the boats that were just bobbing around in the water looked like they could be easy jumping distance for her. She couldn't tell from this distance however and would have to try for herself. Kimi kept a eye on the men from behind a rock.

-------

Hanta spotted the men while trailing the woman and the cat. Taking cover behind a tree he observed to see if they would try to kill them. He can't have that can he? He would just "protect them" from a distance. He wanted to kill them both for himself.

Seriously ._.

Actually bigger than you. miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Violin Cds
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2013 07:01 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: miniPhil

"You're going to have to run a little faster than that" Ed yelled grabbing on to Kairi's sleeve and almost dragging her forwards at the speed he was going.
    The hoard of undead were always just behind them and Ed continued to curse his luck. Looking up he pointed at the building ahead.
    "We should be safe there". He shouted to his new companion. "Sorry about all this, names Ed by the way".
    This is a Sig. It's horribly out of date.

Senior Member CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Gir Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-22-2012 03:58 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kairi nodded. "Un," She managed, still slightly sleepy. "My name's Kairi," She panted breathlessly, clumsy feet attempting to keep up with Ed as they raced towards the building.

"Nngh," She heard her pursuers groan.

The Walking Wounds continued to chase after them. Walking Wounds, Kairi thought. That's an appropriate nickname. She giggled a little to herself, but quickly shut up - afraid Ed would think she belonged in an asylum, or something.

They continued running for a while - and the undead still didn't let up. "They sure are persistent," Kairi muttered. Suddenly, she felt the world rip out from underneath her, and found herself, faceplanted, into the ground.

The blonde suddenly began to panic. Why does my rolling ankle need to act up right now?! She shouted at herself mentally. Pushing herself up from the ground, one of the Walking Wounds grabbed her foot, and she quickly kicked them away.

Knotting a hand into Ed's shirt she continued to run with him. "Do they ever let up?" She pressed. Suddenly, the pair found themselves at the front door of the building.

"This looks promising," Kairi grumbled, trying to open the front door. Thankfully, it was unlocked and they quickly stumbled inside, throwing the door shut behind them.
    Last edited by CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN; 07-15-2011 at 03:45 PM.

It's just a mainstream thing to have these eggs.

deviantART .::. YouTube .::. tumblr. .::. Photobucket

Join my RPG

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Zombie Cupcake and miniphil

OOC: Maybe you two are a good match, as you both have bizzare incomprehensable signature pics. Care to explain them?

IC:

In the dark the building looked rather more substantial. However as the lightning flashes you find yourselves in the Orchid
    House. (OOC: click for bigger pics). It's beautiful and mercifully empty of anything trying to attack you, but it's mostly made of glass. Though at the moment the dead are focusing on the door and not having much luck with it.

Name:	interio orchid house.jpg
Size:	80.0 KB
ID:	46744

Name:	orchid house.jpg
Size:	77.8 KB
ID:	46742

Name:	orchid house orchids.jpg
Size:	143.2 KB
ID:	46743

----------------

@Light Buster

OOC: Alright, lets get you rolling again.

IC:

Michael is out of wind, and can't seem to get any words out, but is obviously thankful not to be alone in the woods.

The native spirit continues running towards the old foundation stones that remain of his "home villiage", he's not a fast runner, but he doesn't seem to be getting tired.
    Last edited by sunnyside; 07-15-2011 at 05:19 PM.

19. Likes CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN liked this post
    Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Andrew quickly went human as well as carried Michael with his unlimited endurance to get him to the village. Though the native had unlimited endurance as well, he'd eventually need to stop because they need them.

OOC: Sorry for the short post. About to do yard work.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Light Buster

As the woods thins out and turns to pinneapple plants instead of trees Andrew can see that the ghost is showing no signs of slwoing down...or even looking behind to see if anyone is following him.

However Andrew is particularily perceptive (OOC: Advantage) and notices that the road will be a lot faster than the "direct" route, becuase the direct route requires going up and many deep valleys formed by rain coming down off the mountain. Wheras the road is nice and flat, even if it does curve a little side to side.

By the time the villiage is in sight Andrew isn't any more tired for having run nearly the entire distance across the island and has a pretty good feeling for how fast the two are going. He's pretty sure he could intercept the native ghost.

Looking at hte villiage the human part of his vision just sses the rocks and ocasionall sign with information on it written for tourists. But his ghostly vision shows invisible forms lurking, and strange energies around some buildings. Those seem to be what the native is running toward.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Andrew took not of the road that he got a sight on. He could use that to get to the native spirit faster. With the road in mind, he made his way on it and toward the village, hoping that the spirit didn't go too far ahead of them.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Don't... ugh! Don't ******* yell at me! I know I'm not the best at making plans but I'm trying! And you know what? I'm trying really hard to save everyone's lives while also getting you exactly what you want but excuse me for having a heart! Sorry that I don't want to underestimate these beasts and get everyone killed!" she exploded, tears beginning to spill from her eyes again as she turned around and stormed back the way the jeep had come. She intended to storm all the way back to the cave but she was too tired and her anger quickly melted away. She found a big-ish rock and plopped down, burying her face in her hands. She could feel the sobs coming but she didn't know what to do. Dear God, please help me, she prayed silently, hoping for some sort of sign.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Light Buster View Post
    Andrew took not of the road that he got a sight on. He could use that to get to the native spirit faster. With the road in mind, he made his way on it and toward the village, hoping that the spirit didn't go too far ahead of them.
    OOC: I suppose I shouldn't have moved you just give you the information.

IC: Using the road Andrew notes that he's getting ahead of the spirit. Eventually, when they are some distance away from the villiage though within sight of the general area, Andrew realizes that he's got enough of a lead he could intercept the spirit if he wished, or head into the villiage with him.

----------------------

@Red

OOC: Lemmi sleep on that.

Resident Japanese Girl
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2014 01:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

OCC: @Red&Stiletto

It had been a long night. And perched up in her tree, Mana had a feeling that the worst was yet to come.

As of now, the night felt like one long blur of jumbled events to the petite girl. Mana took a deep breath and masaged the bridge of her nose. She was tired. She had been up since 5 in the morning.

"I shouldn't have taken Danny's shift," she muttered to herself before letting out a sigh and ruefully adding, "I hope that bastard's alright..."

Mana wasn't quite sure of what had happened after she had gotten caught up in that landslide. Fatigue had started to kick in and she had wandered in a dreamlike state. She vaguely remembered having to fight off the occational zombie, but she wasn't sure if it was real, or just something that her overtired mind made up. She wasn't even quite sure how she ended up in this tree.

"God, I would kill for a Red Bull right now. Or sleep. Sleep is good," Mana stated to herself, with a nod. And with that she begain to drift off.

A few minutes (or hours =P) later she abruptly awoke with a start. It was still dark, despite the random flash of blue sky and lightening, but it wasn't either that had woken her.

"I thought I heard something..."

Mana strained her ears and listened. After a moment, and precautionary glance around the area, Mana quickly climbed down the tree and headed off in the direction of the sound.

A minute or two later Mana reached the source of the noise; A green haired girl who was perched on a rock, sobbing into her hands. The girl obviously hadn't noticed or heard Mana aproaching, so she stopped about a metre away from the girl and cleared her throat awkwardly.

"Not to be rude or anything, but you might want to try crying a bit quieter," Mana said with a tentive smile.

- - - - -

OCC: sunny, I hope it's okay that I've kept some of the stuff that my old group found back at the mansion. I don't mind using karma to keep it if it's a no-no, though.
    OCC: @noelynn

"Today just isn't my day for groups, apparently," Jessica thought to herself as she ran through the woods.

She had left the house with Kotonoha, Johnathan, and Maria (after a well deserved quick shower and change of clothes, as well as putting together a few supplies)
    in the SUV. But they had been attacked by another group of zombies, and in the ensuing panic Jessica found herself out of the SUV and alone again.

"I think cars hate me today as well," she added as an after thought.

Jessica paused to catch her breath. That shower had done her a world of good, and she felt refreshed and alert.
    Even the backpack she was carrying (which held a first aid kid, some water, and a few extra magazines, along with the pouch containing the wallet she had taken from the dead soldier, and the tazer) felt light. And it was nice to be out of her tattered cocktail dress. She had found a simple pair of black combat pants, and a black shirt, but had opted to keep the boots she was wearing before. Tucked into her belt was Daniel's knife and a Beretta she had taken from one of the dead in the mansion.

Jessica looked around and bit her lip. Nothing looked familiar anymore.

"You're not lost Jessica," she told herself firmly, "You're just-"

Jessica spun around. She thought she heard someone call out. She slowly made her way towards the direction the voice came from, but quickly froze in her tracks. There were a number of dead lumbering towards something beyond Jessica's sight.

Then she heard the voice again. This time she could hear it clearly just ahead of the zombies. Jessica took a deep breath and slowly let it out.

She pulled the gun from her belt, aimed, and fired.
    ELPHABA LIVES!!

Senior Member Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva's Avatar
    Gil
    Flirty
    Gifts Luna Cheshire Cat Bonsai Tree
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-02-2015 03:49 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: ellxeeva

After giving a quick look around, Jillia replied to Tiffany, “Okay then. Let’s go and check them out. We need every useful thing we can get. Nathan?”

Live Fast. Die Young. Be Wild. Have fun.
    -LDR

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information