AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 120 of 197 FirstFirst ... 20 70 110 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 130 170 ... LastLast
Results 2,976 to 3,000 of 4916

Thread: RPG: Nightmarchers

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: RPG: Nightmarchers

The bloodlust had finally left him and he was relived that his hands had stopped shaking in anticipation when Sora started crying for Nina. "Shouting for her won't help matters, if we search the place there might be something which could help us find her but if the dead find us it's all over" he said in a tired voice. Slipping a couple of the rubber objects into his pocket so he could take a proper look at them later as he tried to remember what Maria had said about them, something to do with shotguns.

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Gaz and Narona

Sora looks at Glaudio for a moment.

"But maybe she's still safe here and she's just hiding! I guess...I guess I can be quiter and just look for her." She looks for a moment like she might be about to say something else, but then she rushes off through a wall wordlessly, her chimes still making a fair but of noise, but hopefully not enough to carry outside the house.

While reading expressions isn't Naomi's specialty, catching details is, and so she can't help but notice the expressions playing out on Glaudio's face as he looks at the rubber thing and puts one away. The gears were definitly turning.
    Last edited by sunnyside; 06-13-2011 at 12:16 PM.

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Fee managed a small smile as she looked up at the girl. "Ok," she mumbled, her voice still raspy. She just wanted her friends back. "So what do we do now?" she asked, looking into the faces all around her. She felt so unsure, but what could she do? She looked out of the face of the cave again before wiping the tears off of her face and turning back to the girl in front of her. She sniffed and tried to muster up a smile but it fell just short.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Red and Janajee

Leilani looks worried about Fee but isn't sure what to say, so she jsut wraps her up in a partial hug and sits there with her in the cave. The rest of the people in the cave are silent too, just looking around, or in the case of a pair holding hands.

A while later the sounds of approaching engines gets everyones attention, and five jeeps pull up and the guys from the cave get out, now wearing backpacks, sachels, or duffle bags and holding various tools and the like as if they were weapons.

The usually vulger one speaks first. "Alright, we've got some supplies about a bunch of stuff is in the backs of the jeeps. Though we left some in the houses just in case, and we might want to leave some in the caves. I'm thinking we need to get to our families, and I don't give a *&%# what the rest of you think on that part I'm going, but what we might need to talk about is if we want to go together.

I'm thinking it's safer if we stay as a group. If we get into trouble we've got the jeeps, we can just turn around right?"

OOC: I'm not railroading, you can offer different opinions and such.

Senior Member Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Jigsaw Ribbon LOTR The Palantir Of Orthanc Black Cat
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2013 02:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Sarcasticfuzzball

Royo saw the women with cake on her face fall down. "Thanks Kimi, I owe you one" she said as she prepared herself. Without giving it much thought, she jump off the branch. Aiming her feet at the woman's face, "Eat this!!". Landing on the woman though she landed on her chest.

OOC: Short post but thats all the time I have.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: Sorry for the delay, usually I check on the game 3-4 times a day to reply. But things were crazy yesterday.

@Ensifer and Kylesico

The woman was on the petit side so when Royo lands there is a splutching sound as her back and lower ribs crack under the sudden impact of Royo.

Some pain shoots through Royo's left leg as a bit of broken rib stabs into her calf.
    (OOC: Only superficial damage)

The other lady takes a swing with her knife but Royo manages a backflip to get out of her range and get her feet free. The lady she landed on is still moving but with a broken back she's having great difficulty standing up.
    Last edited by sunnyside; 06-16-2011 at 04:56 PM.

Senior Member Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Jigsaw Ribbon LOTR The Palantir Of Orthanc Black Cat
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2013 02:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Sarcasticfuzzball

Pain shoots though Royo's left leg. Reacting to the sheering pain, Royo places her left hand over the wound. More pain arose in her leg but it gave her satisfaction that the wound wasn't superficial. "Tch...why do I have all the fun?" she said while looking at the two women. Taking a deep inhale she rose back on her feet. Leaning on the right leg to reduce pain. Royo made the woman, who is holding the knife, her primary target as the other one struggled to get up.

Senior Member Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts 143 - Snorlax Pen Electric Piano
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-11-2015 03:17 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

DJ was sitting quietly beside the person and suddenly she remembered Logan!

"Er..Excuse me but can you help me please?You see, I came up here looking for a shelter or somebody who can help me out. I was with a another person before, but we got split out. He is in a bad conditiond, but I think he shouldn't have gone far away from here.
    So if you don't mind would you like to go and look for him. He can ..er...help us too. He has sort of a unique ability.
    " - DJ tried to explain to ryoga about Logan and waited to see if he would help search for him.
    Nesh (nɛʃ) dialect adj. - sensitive to the cold

Set made by me
    ''Do your best, no matter how many times you fail!.''

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Ensifer and Kylesico

OOC: I'm presuming your conserving ammo here or trying to stay silent.

IC:

Taking her Kunais Royo rushes the standing lady. At first it seemed like she's swatted her hand out of the way but the lith girl was faster than her earlier shambling indicated and she manages to deliver a nasty long cut crossways along Royo's breastbone and ribs, but it didn't get through any of the bone.

For a moment Royo was in shock but she manages to block the next blow and with a flurry of strikes knocks the girl down and unleashes a storm of blows from above breaking many things on the girl, leaving her a twisted mass.

The other woman manages to stand up for a moment before folding over backwards. She falls on the ground and seems to decide to just crawl.

OOC: The wound is a flesh wound, but for a karma you can have it only be superficial and have mostly cut cloth.

Also you or Kylesico could finish off the wounded dead in your post, I won't roll for that. You can also choose to indicate you spend some time doing something to allow the group in the cave to try and reach where you are.

Senior Member ryoga-kun has a reputation beyond repute ryoga-kun has a reputation beyond repute ryoga-kun has a reputation beyond repute ryoga-kun has a reputation beyond repute ryoga-kun has a reputation beyond repute ryoga-kun has a reputation beyond repute ryoga-kun has a reputation beyond repute ryoga-kun has a reputation beyond repute ryoga-kun has a reputation beyond repute ryoga-kun has a reputation beyond repute ryoga-kun has a reputation beyond repute ryoga-kun's Avatar
    Gil
    Suspicious
    Gifts Compass
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-20-2011 11:22 PM
    Threads

Ryoga thought about this for a moment.
    He made a decision. "Only if you show me where he is."
    He decided that above all, security was #1. (100% on shooting) He would leave the finding Logan part to the girl.
    He would not go ahead to find Logan alone. Either she led the way or he wasn't going at all.

Camping, backpacking, zombie survival and language study!

Stuck in Love's Capture Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Hot Chocolate Flowers Fan2 Wolf
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2015 06:38 AM
    In Between Darkness and Light, Engulfed in Fire and Ice
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"While you may not know martial arts, you are very skilled in something that has kept you alive throughout this ordeal, so you should be commended for that, as well as the others too for surviving this long." She smiles warmly and does a few stretches before positioning herself in a solid stance, "Try this? And then I'll throw a punch, see if you can use your right arm there to block it and throw me back. Don't worry about hurting me, a little throw won't do any damage." She smiled again.
    Last edited by Kaname Shikara; 06-17-2011 at 08:24 PM.

Amazing set by
    Ezza Obsuna ^^

The days fly by and the feelings remain
    So far away and causing us pain
    That's okay we'll make it through
    Soon we'll get to say "I love you"

Senior Member JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon's Avatar
    Gil
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2014 12:51 AM
    Threads

"Gee... thanks. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside." He spoke dryly, before grinning and mimicking Kaname's stance to try to parry the blow.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ryoga-kun View Post
    (100% on shooting) .
    OOC: The ball is in Avrils court, but should I take that to mean your second advantage is purely shooting?

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Fee can't blink for a moment, can't think, can barely breath. She stares straight ahead for a moment. Her brain feels like it's going to explode and she can feel herself begin shaking. Everything goes silent and she wants to smack her ears to see if they'll burst or if they already have. Then she couldn't stop herself. She was standing up, quickly but barely able to control herself. She can't help the anger and the sadness that's boiling up inside her.

"You don't know what you're getting yourself into! Have you encountered those things at all? There was a woman with me earlier this evening. Those... those things! Those creatures! They stormed her house! She died trying to escape with us! And Alika here was stabbed by one. All this damage from just one of them!" she shouted, tears springing out of her eyes again. It spilled over a bit more every time she moved with the force of her words. "I have barely escaped from those beasts with my life on three seperate occasions since they showed up on this island. If anyone is even the slightest bit off, they won't make it. My group was hi-hiding underground and they still f-found us. We had ghosts working for us, we had people who could tell when they were coming! Don' overestimate yourselves. Don't underestimate those things. You have no idea what you're getting youself into," she continues to shout.

She hadn't even realized that she had been slowly moving closer to the man who was so determined to get everyone killed. She was so close that if she had leaned forward just a few more inches, she would have been touching him. She had choked out everything she needed to say and she was still breathing fairly heavy but she wanted all her words to really sink in. She didn't want anyone else to lose their lives because of this terrible tragedy.

Senior Member ryoga-kun has a reputation beyond repute ryoga-kun has a reputation beyond repute ryoga-kun has a reputation beyond repute ryoga-kun has a reputation beyond repute ryoga-kun has a reputation beyond repute ryoga-kun has a reputation beyond repute ryoga-kun has a reputation beyond repute ryoga-kun has a reputation beyond repute ryoga-kun has a reputation beyond repute ryoga-kun has a reputation beyond repute ryoga-kun has a reputation beyond repute ryoga-kun's Avatar
    Gil
    Suspicious
    Gifts Compass
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyside View Post
    OOC: The ball is in Avrils court, but should I take that to mean your second advantage is purely shooting?
    Yes, that would be it.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Red and Janajee

Everyone is standing around gobsmacked after Fee's emotional explosion. For an awkward six seconds or so, the only sound in the area is the wind and the lightning.
    The guy in front of Fee takes a step back and opens his mouth like he's about to speak, but then closes it again.

Eventually Fee hears Leilani speak softly.

"So...so what can we do? It's..it's my mom out there.... She's got to be OK, and, and she needs her medicine and there are things out there... You. You've delt with these things and have friends. What can we do? "

She's managing to held it together, but she's chocking a little as she speaks like she's about to lose it.

Senior Member Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Grilled Fish Pisces
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-04-2012 09:35 AM
    Threads

Narona questions the recognition look Glaudio exspressed as he slipped a few of the rubber things into his pocket. She didn't know much about guns and trigger weapons but she could recognize that this was ammo of some sort. Still, she didn't know what was going on with Glaudio's reaction to the ammo, it didn't look anything special.

However she keeps quiet because she sees something else that to her is much more important.

"You are bitten!" She shouts in alarm at Glaudio.

OOC: eheh, well um as a zoo keeper she would know about tranqu guns at least >.>

Senior Member Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Ryoga thought about this for a moment.
    He made a decision. "Only if you show me where he is."
    He decided that above all, security was #1. (100% on shooting) He would leave the finding Logan part to the girl.
    He would not go ahead to find Logan alone. Either she led the way or he wasn't going at all.
    "Sure. Let's go." - Replied DJ.
    They started running, so they could fine Logan faster.

DJ was very catious. She had a lot of adventures for a day and knowing the island, she wouldn't get more suprriesed that she alredy was. She led the way and they almost were near the place where she last saw Logan.
    -"Just a little bit more we're almost there!" - She told ryoga and kept on running.

Set made by me

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Thankful that Sora had chosen to look a little quieter Glaudio tried to remember more about the plane crash where he'd found the rubber objects. Just like that time the place seemed deserted but with signs of a struggle.

Suddenly he heard Naomi exclaim about his bites, he hadn't noticed them as the pain from his other wounds had distracted his attention away from them. "It's not as bad as it looks" he grunted on instinct

Heading back to the door he checked whether or not the dead were getting closer.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Gaz and Narona

Looking out the back door Glaudio can see that the dead are getting closer, but they'll be a while longer, and certainly aren't moving anywhere near as fast as the jeep does.

However from the back door he can't see what might be coming towards the front of the house.

Gil
    Suspicious
    Gifts Compass
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Avi-chan View Post
    "Sure. Let's go." - Replied DJ.
    They started running, so they could fine Logan faster.

DJ was very catious. She had a lot of adventures for a day and knowing the island, she wouldn't get more suprriesed that she alredy was. She led the way and they almost were near the place where she last saw Logan.
    -"Just a little bit more we're almost there!" - She told ryoga and kept on running.
    I think we need the game master to give us a dice roll at this point.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I think we need the game master to give us a dice roll at this point.
    OOC: I shot her a PM, but just to inform you as well Logan is actually just lying on the ground mumbling somewhat loudly near where she got seperated from him, which isn't so far away from where she is now, so he's pretty easy to find.

Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

They were running fast and they came close to the place where Logan was.
    "Look ryoga-kun, there he is" - DJ pointed at Logan.

Set made by me

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Avi-chan View Post
    They were running fast and they came close to the place where Logan was.
    "Look ryoga-kun, there he is" - DJ pointed at Logan.

Scanning the area Ryoga doesn't notice anything else moving. As they'd gotten close to he had heard somebody mumbling and figured that was this "Logan", and that seems to be confirmed by DJ pointing at a mumbling thing.

However it isn't exactly a person doing the mumbling. "Logan" looked to be a skinny boy in modern clothes, but he's had an arm chopped off and been shot in the face and chest, and doesn't seem to have much if any blood left to lose.

But he's still there mumbling away on the ground.

He notices DJ and lets go of his severed arm so he can give a little wave with his good arm. But he's still kind of staring out into space.

Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Fee could see that Leilani was close to crying but she felt like she was too. She took a deep breath and looked between the man and the girl, suddenly unsure. Everything else had been so much on everyone else and she hadn't even realized it till now. What had she done? Nothing. She was useless. But she couldn't let these people suffer because of it. "I- I don't really know. I can tell you that not so many people should travel in a group. It'll make it harder to hide and escape. And I think that only the really, really physically fit people should go. I can't sense them, it was mostly Micheal who could. You'll need to brin efficient weapons. Light but effective. I don't really know what else to say," she said, almost on tears again. She wanted to be of more help but she couldn't think of anything other advice.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information