AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 119 of 197 FirstFirst ... 19 69 109 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 129 169 ... LastLast
Results 2,951 to 2,975 of 4916

Thread: RPG: Nightmarchers

AF's Resident Color Taster Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Chameleon Cookie Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2016 02:14 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Sr Machinehead PSN ID: Sr_machinehead Steam ID: DocMK

Default Re: RPG: Nightmarchers

Nathan looked up over to the rubble and then the boat as he finished wrapping the bandages. He then stood up and spoke. "I agree on getting out of here a s soon as possible, though I'm not sure how well swimming would work. After all we would be at somewhat of a disadvantage in the water." Nathan says this in his usual tone showing only some care as his mind was still drifting about.

Set made by me
    "Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's going to burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm going to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Ryoga

OOC: I think this might actually be a useful way to burn time to catch you up with the other player, and it would fit into the nature of your character's namesake. The upshot is that the topography of Lanai is nowhere near smooth. While there is a central peak, there are a number of smaller ones, and cross cutting valleys. In short, if you just travel in the most difficult/uphill direction, you are very likely to get lost and wind up heading fro the wrong peak.

IC:

After walking what seemed like hours Ryoga finally reaches the top of the mountain he is climbing. It is a breathtaking view from up here, especially with the eyewall spinning around and lightning coursing through the sky.

However looking over Ryoga spots another peak...one that's higher up. Somehow he's climbed the wrong mountain.
    Last edited by sunnyside; 06-06-2011 at 12:01 PM.

Senior Member ryoga-kun has a reputation beyond repute ryoga-kun has a reputation beyond repute ryoga-kun has a reputation beyond repute ryoga-kun has a reputation beyond repute ryoga-kun has a reputation beyond repute ryoga-kun has a reputation beyond repute ryoga-kun has a reputation beyond repute ryoga-kun has a reputation beyond repute ryoga-kun has a reputation beyond repute ryoga-kun has a reputation beyond repute ryoga-kun has a reputation beyond repute ryoga-kun's Avatar
    Gil
    Suspicious
    Gifts Compass
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-20-2011 11:22 PM
    Threads

Ryoga realized he was completely lost and for hours just ran up one mountain and then another. He realized it was no good and took a seat for some rest... but amid the sound of the wind blowing through the trees, he heard the sound of a breaking twig. He took cover behind a rock... that is if he guessed the direction of the sound right.
    His rifle was at the ready... and he spotted a dark silhouette of a female figure, wandering. (Avril4E)

Camping, backpacking, zombie survival and language study!

Senior Member Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts 143 - Snorlax Pen Electric Piano
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-11-2015 03:17 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

DJ was wondering around looking for help and lost sight of Logan and was left all alone in the middle of nowhere. Up an a mountain, it looked like there was no one near her and she got a little bit scared.
    Suddenly she noticed a leg of a person a part of some object that looked like a rifle.
    She knew this could be someone hiding from her because of the way was wondering around.
    "Is there anybody here?....If there is don't shoot. I won't harm you!" - she shouted waiting for a responce.
    Nesh (nɛʃ) dialect adj. - sensitive to the cold

Set made by me
    ''Do your best, no matter how many times you fail!.''

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Ryoga and Avril4E

OOC: With DJ skipping out on Logan it's just DJ and Ryoga out in the woods. No sign of any dead or anything at the moment.

Senior Member ryoga-kun has a reputation beyond repute ryoga-kun has a reputation beyond repute ryoga-kun has a reputation beyond repute ryoga-kun has a reputation beyond repute ryoga-kun has a reputation beyond repute ryoga-kun has a reputation beyond repute ryoga-kun has a reputation beyond repute ryoga-kun has a reputation beyond repute ryoga-kun has a reputation beyond repute ryoga-kun has a reputation beyond repute ryoga-kun has a reputation beyond repute ryoga-kun's Avatar
    Gil
    Suspicious
    Gifts Compass
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Note: it's supposed to be really dark. I don't think it's easy to spot someone who's hiding behind a rock. It's hard enough to spot during daylight hours.

Ryoga figured it was either someone in need of help... or it was a trap. He approached the female figure.
    He still never let his guard down mentally. He'd be ready to shoot in a fraction of a second if need be. As usual.
    He waved... "Hey what's up?"
    He got close enough to grab her and take her hostage if necessary.
    If this went bad, it wouldn't be the first time... years ago a joint mission with Iraqi Police went bad and Ryoga nearly lost his life when one of them opened fire on Ryoga. Luckily the AK-47 round got lodged in his SAPI plate and one of his co-workers (another mercenary) took the Iraqi policeman out. That was the beginning of a long day... a two hour gun battle between four mercenaries and twelve Iraqi Policemen.
    Today that would not happen.
    He could just about make out some features. She was small, had orange-brown hair and bright brown eyes.
    His peripheral vision was on high alert.

Senior Member Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Jigsaw Ribbon LOTR The Palantir Of Orthanc Black Cat
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2013 02:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Sarcasticfuzzball

Royo saw the dead women move closer. "Give me a break" giving a sigh. Taking a long look at the women, wondering on how to take them out or fool them. At first, gore appeared on one of the women. Focusing on the gore, it was nothing more than chocolate cake and frosting or so it appeared. Royo began to giggle at the sight of the chocolate cake and frosting down the woman. Suddenly she got an idea. "Hey! Kimi attack one of them" she hope that Kimi understood.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ryoga-kun View Post
    Note: it's supposed to be really dark. I don't think it's easy to spot someone who's hiding behind a rock. It's hard enough to spot during daylight hours.
    OOC: It's fairly bright when lightning, most of it oddly silent, strikes or courses through the clouds or eyewall. As the lightning is very frequent, the effect is something like erratic strobe lighting.

Senior Member Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Daggers 122 - Mr Mime 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2011 05:16 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kimi jumped down and hit and runned at the the woman with cake on her face's legs. She eventually fell over for Royo to attack herself as Kimi ran back into the tree taking a few minor scars with her.
    '

Seriously ._.

Gil
    Suspicious
    Gifts Compass
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyside View Post
    OOC: It's fairly bright when lightning, most of it oddly silent, strikes or courses through the clouds or eyewall. As the lightning is very frequent, the effect is something like erratic strobe lighting.
    Okay. But still. I think it warrants someone with heightened senses as a special strength to be able to spot someone who's taken both cover and concealment with the intent to possibly ambush.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ryoga-kun View Post
    Okay. But still. I think it warrants someone with heightened senses as a special strength to be able to spot someone who's taken both cover and concealment with the intent to possibly ambush.
    OOC: If it was one of my NPCs or someone out to harm you that would be true. But unless it really bugs you, I'd suggest letting it go as she was just trying to break the ice, and most people have a hard enough time with that.
    Last edited by sunnyside; 06-07-2011 at 10:35 PM.

Gil
    Suspicious
    Gifts Compass
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

LOL nah it's really ok. But for me it's kinda like seeing someone say they just jumped off the 3rd floor and they're in good shape.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@LB, Janajee, and Red

OOC: I thought LB might go for the telepathic link up, but I think you're splitting and seem jammed, so I'll make a post to keep things rolling.

@janajee and LB

The spirit continues running accross the island. Andrew is doing alright. Michael, however, soon starts to feel the exertion wearing on his limbs. Both Andrew and Michael are faster than the native, possibly due to having longer legs, but it seems ghosts don't get tired.

Michael sees the two of them start pulling ahead, and while there isn't any physical change or scary smells, the woods around seem to get scarier as he realizes he might be alone soon.

@Red and Janajee (via Alika)

Back in the cave people are standing around near the entrance, soom staring in the direction the others just ran off in. The two women seem concerned about Fee.

One of them asks "Are you alright honey?"

Other guys are starting out at the hurricane, which doesn't seem to be getting any closer to the island.

Eventually the talkative one speaks up.

"Looks like that storm isn't actually going to hit us. I think we ought to try and get to the rest of our families, they probalby went to the church outside of town since it's got that deep reinforced basement and food. They might be in trouble. I'd feel like a real $#!☥ if I just stayed here while my Grammy got eaten or something. Anybody with me?!?"

Some people seem excited to back that idea...others seem more nervous and quite.

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Fee slid back down to the ground as two of the native women clucked over her nervously. She could tell she was sick because she was hungry but she was too nervous to eat anything. "I'm fine, I just..." she said, trying to stall till she could think of an excuse. What could she tell them that they would believe? She was pulled from her thoughts, though, when it seemed people were beginning to get restless and wanted to venture out of the cave.

"But we can't leave! What if my friends come back and we're not here? How will they find us? And what about Alika! He's not well enough to travel! We can't move! I know you guys are worried about you're families but even if we were to find them, there isn't much we can do. Those things are too strong and too numerous to fight off. It doesn't look like you guys really have weapons, so you don't stand a chance at all! Plus, how would you carry the supplies? Besides that, you don't even know where they are for sure! And... and..." Fee shouted, frantic in her attempts to get them to stay. She had found a place safe enough to sleep, and she wasn't willing to give it up yet. Tears streamed down her cheeks as she stared out of the mouth of the cave. Why had things ended up this way? Why her?

God, please! If you're listening to me right now, help me! Tell me what to do! she prayed silently as she sank back into the wall of the cave behind her. She buried her face in her hands as she tried her hardest to stop crying and listen for an answer... from God or from anyone. There had to be a way out of this mess. There just had to be.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Red (and Janajee)

The women don't seem to believe Fee when she says that she's fine. One of them, a girl looking to be in her late teens or early twenties with very tanned skin a black tank top and jeans, kneels in front of Fee and puts one hand on her shoulder and with the other tries to push a bottle of Gatorade into her hand.

"Here. I think you need to have something to drink, it's easy to get dehydrated out here and that's really bad for you. You might not like it but your body might need it. C'mon, look at me will you, my name is Leilani, what was yours again?"

Elsewhere the guys look at the last speaker and occasionally glance at Fee. He seems to be thinking, but is soon speaking again.

"Look. We've gotta do something. I'm not going to sit on my @$$ while my grammy gets killed, or is even just scared and alone. Look, we might get attacked here too right? And we've got bags to hold supplies and tools and stuff we could use as weapons back at the shacks. We should at least get those, or do you guys want to stand around unarmed? Huh?"

At that he starts walking towards the shacks, and most of the guys follow him at a good clip as nobody has an argument about going to them. A few guys stay back near the woment though.

Senior Member Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Grilled Fish Pisces
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-04-2012 09:35 AM
    Threads

Still wary of Glaudio's temper she picks up one of the rubber things "hey sora, Glass do either of you know what this is?" she jogs over to them to show them almost tripping over a rock that skipped her attention.

D: i'm so sorry it's short but it's the most I could come up with :_(

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Fee felt numb as she took the bottle from the girl. She just wanted to know where her friends had gone. At the prompting of the girl, she lifted the bottle to her mouth and took a sip. She didn't taste it, didn't feel it slide down her throat or hit her stomach. She sat for a moment and stared at the bottle before taking another sip. She crossed her arms in front of her face and put her forehead on them. She appreciated the people here. They had been so nice so far. She knew she had been out of line to try to make them stay here but she felt a little crazy after the time she'd spent running away and she guessed she hadn't fully recovered. "I'm sorry," she mumbled to the girl, Leilani. "I'm just so worried about my friends."
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Narona and Gaz

OOC: I'd poked Gaz to reply, but it occurs to me I probably should do so myself since she's actually asking the NPCs.

IC:

Sora and glass walk over to her. But after staring at the thing for a bit they both shake their heads. Glass looked like he was about to say something, but he's interupted by a gasp from Sora.

"The house! What happened in there"

She rushes inside to look at the knocked around furniture and holds her hands over her mouth for a moment before calling out.

"Nina! Nina where are you!" She looks like she's already or about to panic.

------------------------------------------

@Red & Janajee

"I'm worried to now" Says Leilani

After a half second she laughs a little bit. "Actually I'd probably be acting like you right now if you weren't already doing it, so I've got to be the one helping out you. If I actually see any dead people it's totally my turn to curl up while you comfort me, OK? "

THough she's obviously trying to be at least a little cheerfull, Fee can hear that little bit of fear in her voice.

19. Thanks -GAZKUL- thanked for this post
    Senior Member Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

DJ was glad that someone responded to her. She wanted to ask for help but the moment she tried to speack, she felt uneasy and remembered that she had a long and exausting day, which in her case wasn't a good thing.
    No matter how strong and active she may seemed, she had poor health since she was little.
    -"I need hel..." - Her sentance wasn't yet finished as she suddenly lost her sight and felt unconcious on the ground.

Set made by me

Gil
    Suspicious
    Gifts Compass
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ryoga watched the girl fall to the ground.
    His eyes were still on the environment... nothing, no movement.
    He checked for breathing and pulse... his other eye still scanning his surroundings. Positive breathing and pulse. Negative movement. Good.
    The area was a decent place to set up some rudimentary shelter. He took a tarp and some 550 cord out of his three day pack and set up a shelter. He spread out his foam mat and put the girl on top of it.
    He looked at her lips, no signs of dehydration. She was probably just exhausted from climbing the mountain.
    Ryoga sat... thinking about the situation as the silent strobe like lightning flickered around him. He would just have to wait it out until the girl came to.
    No movement anywhere... no sounds beyond the ordinary... good.

Senior Member JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon's Avatar
    Gil
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2014 12:51 AM
    Threads

(Sorry for the delay. The usual problems.)

Jimmy grinned at Kaname's obvious eagerness. "I hope so. Where do we start?" As he spoke, he started to limber up, stretching out, getting the blood pumping. Popping back up and raising his hands to a guard position copied from far too many movies, he winked at the girl. "I can assure you, I don't know kung fu."

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads

Saizo sighed and knew what Nathan was true, they would be at a disadvantage if they did swim but Saizo had an idea.

" I'll go in first and check around to see if there is anything around." Saizo said checking his bandages, " With these new bandages, they should hold up when I swim."

Saizo grinned and jumped in the water with his tanto to check around the area for any undead creatures.

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Project Chaos link below.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5CyAAMyFKE

Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Silence...Nothing could've been heared.
    DJ was still unconcious. She was floating in her thoughts. At first there was darkness all around, and suddenly a flash back from her day came. She remebered what happened and the moment she thought about Logans hand, she opened her eyes.
    She found herself next to some strange guy. Slowly looking at him, she remebered that she wanted to ask for help and shelter from the storm.
    The person looked kind of worried if she could be an imposter, so she kindly smiled and said: "Thank you."

Set made by me

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Rogue , Ellxeeva, and Machine

While he had seemed eager before, Saizo is in the water for a fair while before Chad decides to swim in after him.

Nathan at the least would certainly be looking for fins and everyone on the shore is looking for anything strange, but nothing seems unusual.

The new bandages also seem to be keeping Siazo from leaving any blood in the water, at least for now.

As they get closer to the ship, Saizo feels like he's hearing maybe people shouting, and is now certain he's seeing motion on board the ship between the rusty ribs of the vessel.

(OOC: If you'd like in your next post you could describe reaching the rusted hull of the ship, being a little tired from the swim.)

Gil
    Suspicious
    Gifts Compass
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Avril4E View Post
    Silence...Nothing could've been heared.
    DJ was still unconcious. She was floating in her thoughts. At first there was darkness all around, and suddenly a flash back from her day came. She remebered what happened and the moment she thought about Logans hand, she opened her eyes.
    She found herself next to some strange guy. Slowly looking at him, she remebered that she wanted to ask for help and shelter from the storm.
    The person looked kind of worried if she could be an imposter, so she kindly smiled and said: "Thank you."
    Several hours had passed and they had not been ambushed. Ryoga was fairly confident that the girl was just someone who was in distress. By now Ryoga was unsure of what was going on. He had come to the mountains in fear of a tsunami, but none had materialized. What could have made those people flee the beach so desperately? And where were they now?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information