AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 118 of 197 FirstFirst ... 18 68 108 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 128 168 ... LastLast
Results 2,926 to 2,950 of 4916

Thread: RPG: Nightmarchers

Senior Member Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Jigsaw Ribbon LOTR The Palantir Of Orthanc Black Cat
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2013 02:54 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Sarcasticfuzzball

Default Re: RPG: Nightmarchers

Royo gave a deep sigh. "Put it this way, once the city is destroyed and the is no happy go lucky people around. The zombies will probably go searching for some fast food and you'll be stuck within that cave." saying in a quite voice as some of the zombie are moving out of the city.

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Looking down at the splintered fragments Glaudio suddenly became aware that Sora and Naomi had been looking at the door when he'd smashed it down. "Sorry about that, what was so interesting about it?" he grunted as he pulled out his sword and peered into the building.

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Ensifer and Kylesico

"So you're thinking it's now or never for getting out of here? Do you think we can even get off the Island somehow?

Anyway everybody except the guy you patched up is able to move just fine, and, I guess we could make a stretcher for him, or...just leave him here with the supplies?

Anyway I'd rather not wander randomly, maybe you could find some high ground to spot us coming from? "

Actually bigger than you. miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Violin Cds
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2013 07:01 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: miniPhil

Relieved that his new companions weren't out to eat his flesh Ed relaxed somewhat. Looking up to the people above he picked up a plank and lifted it up.
    "You there. Grab this and the rest of us will try and limb up with it".
    Ed looked around, they could use the rest of the planks as a sort of rope to climb up. It would be awkward moving but they could manage it with time.
    "You first Alex."
    This is a Sig. It's horribly out of date.

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@miniPhil , Tigris, and Anuket

Feeling around Ed reaches up with the longest plank he can find. At a little over five feet it doesn't reach the top of the cistern, but if someone at the top were to lay down on the edge and really reach down they could just get it.

Stuck in Love's Capture Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Hot Chocolate Flowers Fan2 Wolf
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2015 06:38 AM
    In Between Darkness and Light, Engulfed in Fire and Ice
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(I'm sorry, short for now. I'll make my next post longer >.<)

"That looks like a great place to start Jimmy. Let's use that area for the combat training as well." She walks over to Jenny and puts an arm loosely over her, "Come and watch, it'll be fun." She states while smiling widely at the still frightened ghost.

Amazing set by
    Ezza Obsuna ^^

The days fly by and the feelings remain
    So far away and causing us pain
    That's okay we'll make it through
    Soon we'll get to say "I love you"

Senior Member Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

"Well we never know until we try. Just give me a few minutes" Royo started to run back into the forest. Getting to a tall withered tree. "Oh boy..." she thought to herself as she looked at the tree. It seemed to be the tallest tree as far as she could see. However, some of the branches look frail. She grit her teeth and began to climb. Slowly. Making it halfway. Her grip tighten, trying not to look down. Royo took out the walkie talkie "Okay, I'm in a high place so that I can guide you and such"

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Ensifer and Kylesico

"Ok, I'll get everyone moving. You want us to bring the wounded guy?"

Some distance away from where Royo is, it looks like a pair of dead ladies in nightgowns are about to stumble across Kimi.

--------------------------

@kira ko and Jimmy

While for Jimmy contact with Jenny was icy and his hands partially passed through hers, at least she didn't attack this time. WIth Kaname however the ghost feels more like a wightless human being and her touch, or rather Nanalies touch, seems ot reasure the ghost.

After a half second of looking puzzled it seems to dawn on Kayl why that works.

<Yes, lets go, it'll be safer there, anywhere but here. Lead on "Jimmy".> At that Kayl once again gets a grip on Jenny's arm, but more gently this time, and helps her up slowly enough that kaname can easily keep her grip.

For Jennys part she stil lseems to be in a bit of shock, but is easy enough to move around not really weighting anything.

Senior Member Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Daggers 122 - Mr Mime 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2011 05:16 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kimi heard the ladies a mile away. "MEOW MEOWOWOW MEOW MEOWOW MEOW! HISSS!" Kimi sounded the alarm and made for the tree Royo was in. She eye'd the two ladies with a glare and the seemed at first startled by the cat. She could not tell but she let Royo know of their presence.

Seriously ._.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Quote Originally Posted by Red&Stiletto View Post
    Fee looked around, disoriented after having been rudely awakened from her much needed sleep. She could hear what everyone was saying but she couldn't make out any of the words. She quickly struggled to her knees, trying her hardest to steady herself against the cave wall. She tried to focus on where she was and the things going on around her but she couldn't see through the thick veil of sleep that was still clouding her brain. "Wha... what's...?" she tried to ask, too out of it for coherance.
    (Andrew) "The storm's cleared out and the spirit is heading for the village."

Though Andrew wanted to chase after it, he had to wait for his friends...
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Senior Member Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Grilled Fish Pisces
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-04-2012 09:35 AM
    Threads

Quickly sidestepping, almost losing her balance Naomi gets out of the way just in time for Glaudio to bolder through a hole in the door. After quickly calming her anxiety of being crushed she turns to Glaudio with her hands on her hips.

"Don't you even look if there's a person there before you go barging around? I mean seriously! What if I didn't react as fast as I did and you blundered through me and the door?" she snips out chastising him. She shakes her head and when she dose she notices Sora fall through the invisible wall. Naomi runs over to her just as she starts saying, "Well, I guess that was it. I don't think it's good that was there though, please hurry!"

Turning to Glaudio she shrugs and says "Well get moving, you told me to stay out here. Go see what's inside.", she didn't forget about Glaudio's freakish outburst of anger, no she just figured he needed some firm directing. Hence why she wants to stay outside as much as possible. She dose show her fear a little though, her tough act doesn't cover everything, like her shaking legs.
    Last edited by Narona; 05-29-2011 at 10:22 PM.

Senior Member JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon's Avatar
    Gil
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2014 12:51 AM
    Threads

Leading the way quickly down from the peak, Jimmy kept the group as hidden as possible, moving beneath trees and generally hoping that whatever had guided that lightning bolt couldn't track them. Before long they came to a small clearing with uneven terrain, studded with large rocks and trees with low-hanging limbs. Stopping to take a slow look around, Jimmy nodded. "This should work."

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Narona , Gaz, and Tigris

Technically already being inside it's trivial for Glaudio to remove the rest of the door and look around.

The house is quite, though a chair and an end table have been knocked over near the entrance, scattering mail all over the floor.

Looking around, Naomi does see a couple things on the floor that seem out of place. Little rubber things about the size of your thumb, they look like.

Click image for larger version

Name:	r.jpg
Views:	0
Size:	1.8 KB
ID:	43764
    ----------------------------
    @jimmy and Kirako

Jenny and Kayl travel in silence as Jimmy leads the way. Jenny feels cold to Kaname, but not uncomfortabaly so.

As they reach their destination Kayl thinks

<Hopefully this is far enough away. I need to think, but I'll try and keep alert in case any company arrives.>
    Click image for larger version

Name:	r.jpg
Views:	0
Size:	1.8 KB
ID:	43764

Crazy Personified janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Ouran Patch Manekineko
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2011 09:55 AM
    Threads

ALIKA

When the native ghost started screaming vulgarities that were so old, Alika almost didn't understand because of how archaic they were, and ran off, he really didn't know what to do. He can't run after them, what with his whole hole in his chest problem that he had, but he needed to do something.

"Michael, go after him! I have a feeling that somehow the reason why we can see that ghost/person is because he's important or something. Maybe... you... should follow... him," Alika said, losing his breath with each word.

So running after the guy was really out of the question.

MICHAEL

Running after a ghost was not something Michael would ever have expected to have ever happened to him. Once again, he realized that he really shouldn't have taken this vacation, and promised once more that if he ever got out of this alive, he'll take whatever boring job his father would give him.

Even if he was bored, at least he was alive.

So listening to Alika, he decided to run after the ghost.

"Andrew, only you and Alika can understand the man, come with me?" he said as he sprinted towards him.
    ---
    "They called me mad, I called them mad, and damn them, they outvoted me." -Nathaniel Lee
    ---

---
    Being crazy only means I'm smarter than you
    ---

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@LB, Janajee, and Red

OOC: I figure Andrew follows Michael for at least a little ways based on his last post, not sure about Fee, but this occurs still very close to the cave. For RP reasons, if he wants to Andrew can communicate telepathically with any of you, but he's still kinda working that power out.

As the spirit keeps running. It continues shouting over it's shoulder at Michael and Andrew as they start after it. Speaking in its native language.

<I think I saw some spirits dressed in a way I did not recognize in the ruins of my beautiful villiage. If they're the ghost of those who slaughtered my family I'm going to kill them! I'm going to kill them all! >

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The blood was still pumping through Glaudio's head and he had to try hard to keep his voice calm as he answered Naomi's voice with hes usual low tone. "if there was anyone alive behind the door then they'd have said something, if there was dead then i'd have pulverized them. Hesitation costs blood in our situation". Quickly checking the room for any dead he suddenly spotted Naomi looking at the small objects littering the floor, a flash of recognition crossed his face as he picked one of them up, holding it loosely in his wounded left hand as he examined it.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

(Andrew) "Of course, let's get moving."

Andrew got up and moved with Michael to catch up with the spirit.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Fee worked to stand up but it was a struggle. Her head was spinning with sleep. She still hadn't gotten her bearings but she was desperately grasping at the words everyone was saying. It took her a moment to realize that Micheal and Andrew were both running after the native ghost. "Hey! Wait up guys!" she rasped but her voice barely carried to her own ears. There was no way that her friends had heard her. She wobbled as she tried to take chase after them but she was still fairly dizzy and she soon ended up on her knees. "Guys! Where are you going?" she tried again, her voice less hoarse this time but they were already far away. What's going on? she thought as the cave swirled before her.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads

Saizo waited patiently while Nathan changed his bandages. He needed clean ones in order to prevent the dirty ones from infecting his wounds. "True, they might not be able to swim but I'll assume they can just in case they really can." Saizo said looking out at the wrecked ship, " Once Nathan's done, we'll head out there but to make sure everyone is safe I think I should go first with either Chad or Tiffany behind me then the others follow. It'll be safer if there's someone who can fight in the front and back of us just in case more of those creatures show up while we're on the move."

Saizo thought of everything he went through up until now and he was glad he had taken the training his master had given him so long ago.

"If there is one thing my master taught me its to make sure my comrades never die and protect them with my own life if need be." Saizo said with a grin, " I'll make sure we get on that ship and no one is injured trying to get on."

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Project Chaos link below.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5CyAAMyFKE

Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Royo consult herself about the wounded guy. "If we bring him, he'll slow everyone down and a danger to the group but if we don't bring him then the group can move faster. But then again he might be useful..." A gust of wind blew Royo's way. She cling on tight to the withered tree, shutting her eyes tight. The wind calm down. Royo gave a sigh of relieve. Slowly she turned her head down to the ground. "Kimi?" looking at down at Kimi. "What is she doing here?" Royo looked in the direction of where Kimi was facing at. A pair of dead ladies in nightgowns. "Oh..." picking up the walkie talkie. "If you can bring the wounded guy".

OOC: Sorry for not posting in a bit guys.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Ensifer and Kylesico

Royo hears an "OK, we'll try" over the walkie before the ladies get to Royos tree. They don't seem to notice Kimi but they're sure interested in Royo. They don't seem particularily strong or big, but they got some kitchen knives from somewhere.

At first Royo thinks there might be gore on one of them, but as they get closer it looks more like chocolate cake and frosting.

----------------------
    @Rogue , Ellxeeva, adn Machinehead

Chad gets up gingerly to his feet. "So we're swimming it? Sure I can go with you out ahead. The others could follow a little distance behind.

He looks back a moment toward the landslide and sees some of the earth jiggling as something buried thrashes underneath. And maybe we should get going soon if there are more of those comming.

---------------------

OOC: For the other groups I'm waiting for people to post before I do. Lemmi know if you want a post from me though.
    Last edited by sunnyside; 06-02-2011 at 11:19 AM.

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

As Andrew caught with Michael, he heard the native spirit talk again, this time he was serious though.

"I think I saw some spirits dressed in a way I did not recognize in the ruins of my beautiful villiage. If they're the ghost of those who slaughtered my family I'm going to kill them! I'm going to kill them all!"
    (Andrew) "Then let's go find out. Once we know, then we can take the immediate actions.

Stuck in Love's Capture Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Hot Chocolate Flowers Fan2 Wolf
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2015 06:38 AM
    In Between Darkness and Light, Engulfed in Fire and Ice
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Well, I should hope we'll be safe here for a little while at least. We need to get the basics down and improve our skills so we can save the people who are still behind back there and get out ourselves as well." Thinking for a moment, she puts her sword down next to Kayl "Could you watch this while we train please? It might get in the way since we're not doing anything with sword fighting. If you sense trouble, throw it to me."

Walking back over to Jimmy, she smiles a bit and asks "How about we do the basics of fighting first? This should be fun...I've never taught anyone before, so please bare with me. You should pick it up quickly, already having parkour as a skill and all."

As she tries to tone down the noticability of her excitement, she can feel Nanalie smiling inside of her. Calming down as she looks around the terrain once again and gazes at the sky for a moment, she becomes lost in thought, just staring overhead.

Amazing set by
    Ezza Obsuna ^^

The days fly by and the feelings remain
    So far away and causing us pain
    That's okay we'll make it through
    Soon we'll get to say "I love you"

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@kira ko and Jimmy

Kayl sits down near the sword. When Kaname's back is turned he gets a curious expression and reaches out to the sword buthis hand passes through it leaving jsut a little frost. He doesn't make a sound but seems to make a little shrug and seems to make an effort to keep an eye on the surroundings.

Senior Member ryoga-kun has a reputation beyond repute ryoga-kun has a reputation beyond repute ryoga-kun has a reputation beyond repute ryoga-kun has a reputation beyond repute ryoga-kun has a reputation beyond repute ryoga-kun has a reputation beyond repute ryoga-kun has a reputation beyond repute ryoga-kun has a reputation beyond repute ryoga-kun has a reputation beyond repute ryoga-kun has a reputation beyond repute ryoga-kun has a reputation beyond repute ryoga-kun's Avatar
    Gil
    Suspicious
    Gifts Compass
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-20-2011 11:22 PM
    Threads

Time: Day
    Status: Getting ready to receive trainees for a one month jungle warfare course.

Ryoga Hibiki, armed with a GPS looked on to see some very strange weather patterns on the horizon. Some kind of hurricane? Then things got dark real quick. He raised his binoculars and couldn't quite make out what was going on but there sure was a lot of running. Running away from shore. Could it be a Tsunami? Near pitch darkness fell, with occasional flashes of light coming from lightning. Silent lightning. Ryoga headed up into the mountains, one eye glued to his GPS, the other to his environment, lit by his Halogen Maglite.
    He kept running uphill (North) towards his equipment cache. On his person, he had enough ammunition and food for a week. In the cache, enough to last over a month.
    If only he could get to it.
    It was so dark, geographic features were extremely difficult to identify. The flashlight was good, but not even the best flashlight in the world is ever good enough.
    But he had to keep up the pace. A tsunami threat forces you to do so.
    Then he ate dirt. Foot snagged on a loose tree root. He reached for his flashlight... needed to figure out where he was... he flashed the light around to look for the GPS. He couldn't see the dim glow of the screen. Maybe it was face down. There! He was right about the GPS being face down. He was wrong about why he couldn't see the glow of the screen. It was completely smashed. His mind briefly searched for what he could remember about the warranty....
    No use. And it was too dark to use the map and compass.
    He just felt the terrain and moved uphill. It was easy to tell what was uphill. It was the direction in which travel was the hardest.
    Last edited by ryoga-kun; 06-04-2011 at 09:19 AM.

Camping, backpacking, zombie survival and language study!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information