AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 116 of 197 FirstFirst ... 16 66 106 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 126 166 ... LastLast
Results 2,876 to 2,900 of 4916

Thread: RPG: Nightmarchers

Senior Member JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon's Avatar
    Gil
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2014 12:51 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Re: RPG: Nightmarchers

(...ow.)

At Kaname's words, Jimmy looked down at his glowing tattoo, startled. Before he can say a word about it, however, the lightning strikes, and he and Kaname went flying down the mountain. Convulsing from the electricity, unable to stop himself, Jimmy rolled down the mountain, finally catching on the bush.

As his senses came back to him, the runner struggled, trying to sit up, wondering what hit them.

"...Kaname? Where are you?"

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Narona , Gaz, and Tigris

The jeep roars along the road picking up speed. The noise draws the attention of possibly quite a few things, including the ones in the bushes. The ones in the bush come out, a trio of emo looking teens dresse for a night on the town by the look of it, but they have obvious wounds in their chest and seem to be charging the jeep.

Which doesn't work especially well as the jeep plows into them. A number of things then happen. A guy teen gets wasted by the fender and goes flying, the shorter girl gets hit and goes under neath, and the final guy leaps before impact, going over the hood and smashing into the windshild, which shatters but holds together due to the polymer layers as modern windshields do. The jeep goes forward more as Narona breaks to prevent hitting the house too hard, but suddenly it is as if the ghost in the jeep with the group hit an invisible wall. The jeep isn't affected by it,and she passes through the back, leaving some frost on the seat where she was as she finds herself on her transperant butt on the ground.

The jeep hits the bushes and bumps into the porch doing a little damage to the house and the jeeps fender. The dead emo teen is still hanging onto the top of the windshield with one hand and weilding a knife in the other. He starts to pull himself over the windshield to attack, though his hair prevents him from using his left eye by the look of things.

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

With a short "Thanks" he climbed into the passenger seat to allow her to drive, and they hurtled off towards the house. He gripped the dashboard firmly with his good hand, as he held on for dear life, "at least it's smoother than the trip here" he thought, having a reasonably competent driver behind the wheel made stark contrast with the zig-zagging, stalling trip from the house.

Letting his mind wander as they drove in silence back to his life before what he'd come to refer to in his mind as the "Dead Incident", working and living in the slums around the harbor. Making little or no money from his boat repair and construction firm due to the reputation gained from his dealing with local crimelords who gave him enough to live on in return for "taking care of little problems". He'd moved from Italy to escape all this and become an honest man but inevitably he'd been sucked back into a life of violence, maybe this incident'd be a blessing in disguise?

Naomi's voice jerked him back to reality "how exactly do you guys deal with these things?" to which he gave a grin like a shark as it closes in on it's prey and pulled out the heavy bladed Falchion from it's dull grey sheath and then returning it .

Then all hell broke loose, blacking out he came round to find a couple or freaky kids climbing over the dashboard, obviously dead. thankful he'd left the flick knife sticking out of the dash he grabbed it and plunged it as hard as he could into the head of the boy.

OOC- sorry about the reference to emos, keeping in character as Glaudio dousn't see many in his line of work, similarly the disjointed post, only just noticed the last one.
    Last edited by -GAZKUL-; 05-13-2011 at 04:13 AM.

Senior Member Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Jigsaw Ribbon LOTR The Palantir Of Orthanc Black Cat
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2013 02:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Sarcasticfuzzball

Seeing Dante and Kimi walking with her made Royo felt more safe and slightly relaxed. The forest slowly became less dense. Trees began to scatter out. Glimpse of luminous light creep though the leaves, whether it be moon light or sun light. Royo could not tell. She began to feel sleepy and heavy but not enough to fall under. "So you two *yawn* got any bright ideas?"

OOC: Sorry for not post in a while, been kinda busy.

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Gaz , Ellexeeva, and Tigris

Glaudio shoves his knife through the black hair covering up part of the left side of the things face, sticking into something back there.

That doesn't stop it however and the crature stabs down at Glaudio, who manages to catch the things arm, stopping the knife. It then uses it's other hand to punch Glaudio in the face. Glaudio is stronger than it is, but it's got an advantage from attacking from above, and being seated makes it hard for Glaudio to move, also it looks to be trying to punch again.

Senior Member Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Grilled Fish Pisces
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-04-2012 09:35 AM
    Threads

Naomi stares wide eyed at the kid with a knife in his hand and one sticking out of his head with Glaudio's hand still on the handle. She wants to attack the ghoul kid by kicking at it's face, but that wouldn't do any good as Glaudio would still be at a disadvantage. Plus it's close quarters which means kicking at the ghoul would mean kicking at Glaudio too. The perfect idea springs at her. 'Kicking at Glaudio' she rephrases in her head, 'get him out of the jeep'

Quickly she decides to brace herself with the steering wheel and seat to attempt kicking/pushing Glaudio out of the jeep so that he can better attack the ghoul kid creature thing from the outside.

"I thought the undead where supposed to NOT have weapons and just be infected and stupid or something,"
    Last edited by Narona; 05-14-2011 at 03:05 PM.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Narona , Gazkul, and Tigris

OOC: You don't always have to wait for me before posting something else, but at the least if a while has passed I try and put up something in case the other person is waiting on me, or they're having writers block. In this case I wasn't quite sure myself how her plan would work out, but I'll go with this to help out Gaz

IC:

Bracing herself Naomi pushes on Glaudio, sending the (probably surprised) pair over the low door on the jeep, with Glaudio falling after the creature as he tries to keep a grip on the things knife arm.

The speedy little dead guys head whips back outside of Glaudio's reach, freeing it from the knife, on the way down it manages to bite Glaudios forearm, drawing a little blood. But upton impact Glaudio is now on top and still has control of the creatures knife arm. THis allows him to put his size to use and soon the things head is cracked open like an egg by the knife and punched into a pulp. Though the creature does keep spasming in Glaudio's grip afterwards.

The two dead that had been struck are moving toward the jeep, walking past the startled ghost, however they seem to have suffered serious bone and tissue damage and are only managing to sort of shamble with pretty bad balance. They still have knives in what is probbably their better arms.

OOC: With these dead bites aren't anything special, just very minor tissue damage. Though your characters wouldn't neccessarily know that yet.
    Last edited by sunnyside; 05-15-2011 at 10:30 PM.

Stuck in Love's Capture Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Hot Chocolate Flowers Fan2 Wolf
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2015 06:38 AM
    In Between Darkness and Light, Engulfed in Fire and Ice
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Looking up at the sky, Kaname listens to the faint noises coming from Jenny and the rest of their surroundings as Kayl gets louder with the chanting. A fast flash of light appears in her vision and before she can say anything, she and Jimmy get struck by the lightning and start rolling down the mountain. Coughing and trembling when the bush stops her, she can't find her voice just yet, can only continue coughing for several minutes.

"Jimmy...are you around here?" She chokes out while she regains some of her senses. Walking a short distance she hears his voice,
    "...ame."

"Jimmy?" Squinting her eyes, she walks slowly towards the voice.
    Last edited by Kaname Shikara; 05-15-2011 at 10:44 PM.

Amazing set by
    Ezza Obsuna ^^

The days fly by and the feelings remain
    So far away and causing us pain
    That's okay we'll make it through
    Soon we'll get to say "I love you"

AF's Resident Color Taster Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Chameleon Cookie Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2016 02:14 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Sr Machinehead PSN ID: Sr_machinehead Steam ID: DocMK

Nathan pulls the splinter out of Chad's foot with tweezers from his medical bag and puts some disinfectant and some bandage wrap on his foot. He then stands up introduces himself. "I am Nathan, I am a surgeon, or rather i was on the outside but on this crazy island I'm not sure any of that really matters. The point is i have the ability to patch up some wounds but i'm not a miracle worker so if you get a spear through the chest i probably can't do too much." Nathan says the last line with a slight grin.

Set made by me
    "Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's going to burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm going to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Glaudio could feel the life pounding through him as he continued to pound the dead into the dirt, acting on pure bloodlust he freed the knife from the bloody pulp which was formerly the thing's head and was on his feet, ignoring the small bite wound he drew his cleaver like blade from it's sheath and charge headlong at the other two. This was what he was born to do, kill or be killed, the last day or so had felt like heaven for him, his blood sang with happiness as he pounded across the ground, letting out a roar as he did so. This was what he'd been looking for, meaningless violence that would never end,his mind clear as the new day he hammered into the remaining dead, he'd finally found his home, his heaven, his Valhalla.
    Last edited by -GAZKUL-; 05-17-2011 at 05:09 AM.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@jimmy and Kirako

OOC: To be clear it's just you two RPing until you have your visions clear and you start looking for the others.

-------------------------------------------

@Machine head, Rogue and Ellxeeva

The silent stare Nathan recieves from Chad indicates that his bedside manner may need some work.

OOC: Sorry for that being short, I'm hoping Ellxeeva will post soon so I don't get much ahead.
    --------------------------------------------

@Gaz , Narona, and Tigris

OOC: I'm quite flexible with disadvantages since I don't give any upfront bonuses. However you've gotten a couple points off RPing your bloodlust advantage (and it'll get you yet ). You're welcome to add another one though.

IC:

Heavily damaged as they were from getting hit by the jeep, and with the reach Glaudio's falchion gives him, it really isn't even a fight between him and the last two dead emos. Soon their bodies are just quivering masses of flesh, and Glaudio and his sword covered in their blood. They're also glowing green and orange in spots, it looks like the female had some glow sticks in her jacket that Glaudio hacked through.

Sora, the Japanese ghost that had been traveling with the group, is either doing a mime act, or there really is some sort of invisible wall she's putting her hands up against.

While distracted for a bit by the attack, Naomi comes back to her senses. Her sharp eyesight picks out some forms nearer to the city moving in the darkness. Looks like your entrance attracted some more attention. They're a good hundred yards out however, so it may be a while before they get here.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Thomas came up with the idea to head into the city for shelter. It'll serve them well until the rain passes.

(Thomas) "Let's move to the city, we have to get somewhere safe..."
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@LB

It looks like there's a narrow line of trees curving around the golf course. Probably put there so golfers can't see the city, or mybe to protect the city from the occasional wicked slice. Either way, it looks like a good way to move in while concealed.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

As Thomas and his friends noted a narrow line of trees to the city, they began to walk that way to get to the city but along the way Jacob stepped on some old boards and fell into a cistern.

(Jacob) "Oh cra-"
    (Thomas and Sam) "Jacob!"
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Senior Member JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon's Avatar
    Gil
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2014 12:51 AM
    Threads

Struggling to his feet as he hears Kaname's voice, he looks around for a moment before pinpointing the direction it came from. "I'm over here... are you okay?" He makes his way towards her, unable to hide the relief on his face when he sees her mostly unharmed. "What the hell happened? Did we actually get hit by lightning?" A shiver ran through his body, perhaps a residual tremor from the electricity. "I don't think that was supposed to happen..."

Senior Member Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva's Avatar
    Gil
    Flirty
    Gifts Luna Cheshire Cat Bonsai Tree
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-02-2015 03:49 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: ellxeeva

Quote Originally Posted by The Rogue Devil View Post
    " My name is Saizo and I thank you for what you did." Saizo said sheathing his tanto, " Are you here by yourself or are you with others?"
    Jillia glanced at the dead bodies lying on the ground from afar. “It seems like you didn’t need any help at all, you’re really good with a sword,” she smiled. “…and don’t mention it,” she added. “I got separated with my friends, running off alone for a while, managed to track you guys and… here I am,“ she paused and looked at the rest of the group. “Do you guys have an idea what’s going on?”

Live Fast. Die Young. Be Wild. Have fun.
    -LDR

AF's Resident Color Taster Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Chameleon Cookie Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2016 02:14 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Sr Machinehead PSN ID: Sr_machinehead Steam ID: DocMK

Nathan responded to Jillia's question by saying "Other than the obvious fact that the dead are walking and they are pretty sore at the living? Well me and a few survivors had to fight off a shark creature earlier and the cities are most likely unsafe. So all I know is that these things that are attacking us are not limited to human shaped enemies. But they are also able to be fended of when worst comes to worst, at least some of them are." Nathan satisfied with his answer began to ponder the night's previous events.

Set made by me
    "Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's going to burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm going to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Stuck in Love's Capture Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Hot Chocolate Flowers Fan2 Wolf
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2015 06:38 AM
    In Between Darkness and Light, Engulfed in Fire and Ice
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Yeah...I think that's what happened." Taking a deep breath, she sighs, "But, we're okay now. We were lucky it didn't harm us much."

Hiding her fear, she looks toward Jimmy and asks quietly, "What will we do now? Kayl and Jenny too." Scared that something like that may happen again, she keeps close by her companion, her friend.
    Last edited by Kaname Shikara; 05-21-2011 at 02:03 AM.

Amazing set by
    Ezza Obsuna ^^

The days fly by and the feelings remain
    So far away and causing us pain
    That's okay we'll make it through
    Soon we'll get to say "I love you"

Senior Member Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Daggers 122 - Mr Mime 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2011 05:16 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(OOC: Well I guess we all have a part to get off this heck stew of a island. Ill save my points until I could think of a advantage a cat could use.)

Kimi noticed something wrong as it started raining with thunder. 'They had to get to the city now!' She thought as she began to motion for others to follow her by jumping off the hill they were on (If they were on a hill that is) and moving toward the city at haste but stopping to wait for the others to catch up. She was relatively close to the city as she could see buildings through the think forest. Once she was close enough she then see what destruction was befalling the island. Cars over turned, fires on water, rescue helicopters crashed into buildings, death, and many other groups fighting for their lives. She was begining to regret leaving miss Hallow behind and began to curse herself out in her head.

------------------------------------------------------Hanta's veiw-----------------------------------------------
    Hanta made it to the city and was perched on top of a 2 story building watching groups of survivors die. He was watching 3 fighting from a burning building. When it collapsed he was laughing as they were not as strong as he. Though he did cause the collapse by causing an explosion on the buildings roof. He watched as people ran for their lives with zombies following close behind. He the jumped down killing a small group of zombies before calmly walking out of the ally way.
    Last edited by Kylesico912; 05-21-2011 at 08:41 AM.

Seriously ._.

Actually bigger than you. miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Violin Cds
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2013 07:01 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: miniPhil

"If you say I'm heavy I'm gonna hit you." With a look of utmost concentration Ed managed to blurt out " Never would have dreamed of it". Hoisting Alexandria up Ed noticed the boards at his feet. Bit late for that now. "Can you reach the top?" Ed called to her.
    As Ed shifted his weight slightly he noticed something odd, the water was very cold. Even the water down by the beach wasn't this cold. Something didn't make sense.

(OOC: You should probably take points off me for noticing the water is cold as that was you that pointed that out :P Also, try as I might, I can't find the posts of the people who have found us. Could you point me in the right direction?)
    This is a Sig. It's horribly out of date.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@miniPhil , LB, and Anuket

OOC @ miniphil: The post in question would be

Quote Originally Posted by Light Buster View Post
    As Thomas and his friends noted a narrow line of trees to the city, they began to walk that way to get to the city but along the way Jacob stepped on some old boards and fell into a cistern.

(Jacob) "Oh cra-"
    (Thomas and Sam) "Jacob!"

Your last post was fine. You could just make a new one responding to Jacob arriving.

Also don't worry about the cold business for now, just noticing doesn't really make a difference. And it'd be up to you to think of anything else.

----------------------

@Kay lesico, Ensifer, Aedan, Ray, Avril (and I guess any others that might roll with the group).

OOC: Just to avoid confusion in the future, Lanai city is not a major metropolitain area, but is instead a small city of about three thousand people on a small island.

Actually bigger than you. miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Eds train of thought was abruptly interrupted with a scream from Alexandria. He barley had time to look up before she and another body came crashing down on him. Ed's head smashed off the board causing him to stumble around in the water. This was bad, if those dead things found them they wouldn't be able to stop more falling in. Ed took a wild swing and hit wall. "Dammit". He moved to a corner and decided to let whatever it was come to him. Vision still blurry he called out to Alexandira.
    "Alex, you ok? Try not to move too much and get close to a wall."
    Ed spat out some of the water he had gotten in his mouth thanks to the fall. It tasted like...
    (OOC: I figured I'll let you fill in that.)

Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Regaining control of his senses Glaudio stopped hacking at the corpses and tried to focus on what was going on around them. The dead were still a good way off yet but he could feel the haze coming back down across his eyes and he tried to focus on something else, noticing Sora's strange behavior he said "What's the trouble" much quicker than he would have normally in his desire to get moving before the desire for the perfect rush came over him again.

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

(Thomas) "Jacob, you alright?"

Thomas looked down into the hole that Jacob fell in and noted two things. One, there were two other people down there; two, there was water down there though he didn't want to find out what it contained.

(Jacob) "Yeah, I'm fine, though I'm now stuck in some hole..."

Gil
    sunshine
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

"Jacob, you alright?"
    Ed froze.
    "Yeah, I'm fine, though I'm now stuck in some hole..."
    Dead things didn't talk, or at least he thought they didn't. If they did they were being very nonchalant about the whole murder and eating people thing. As his vision began to come back Ed could see the person in the well with them was a real person. "Em, hi there. Think you could get us out of this hole?"
    Last edited by miniPhil; 05-22-2011 at 01:17 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information