AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 112 of 197 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 122 162 ... LastLast
Results 2,776 to 2,800 of 4916

Thread: RPG: Nightmarchers

Senior Member RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 08:20 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Re: RPG: Nightmarchers

Light... Blinding light... Like when you come out of a deep sleep and the sun comes through the blinds right into your pupils... Bright... Really bright...

"What the hell why is that thing still alive I chop-" a moment of blurred and slurred sounds, "-arm and shot it in the head! There is no-" Like static on the radio "-helping you, you tried to kill us with a shovel for cryin-..."

...But...I have a shovel. Logan thought as he stared with two empty orbs at the armed man. Armed to the teeth actually... Blades and bullets. This could have been a blessing, had Logan not had that feeling in the pit of his stomach that... Well... He was the one the armed man was speaking about.

The man was powerful looking; mid twenties or early thirties, dark hair, and his eyes... So full of life... So green... Logan loathed them for a moment, the envy built up inside him quickly. He wanted those eyes... No, he wanted the life, the warmth in them. But that left. Instantly; Logan would not have noticed had every moment not seemed like an eternity.

There was also something else around... An animal? Wasn't a human, not that he could see anyway... Logan's severed arm twitched a little and his eyes rolled to see a cat in a rather intimidating stance. These two were unlike the enemies of the past. They were neither thug nor undead or even a menacing figure. Sure they were scary to Logan, since he was more the fleeing kind of guy compared to standing and fighting, but, in his current situation, Logan was doing neither of these... He was, more or less, screwed.

"Hey!" The gut feeling was ignored and everything Logan ever knew about fear left. He just wanted to stand again. He repeated at the guy and then looked back at the strange cat, "Hey! Can... I get some help here... Or at least tell me where I am, please," Logan thought for just a second, "I'm supposed to be dead aren't I? Well, don't sweat it... I can't move. I don't remember... Um... Much of anything actually. I don't have but one arm here and the other is-" He dropped the shovel and made a little tight fist, "-working just fine I guess... My legs are messed up though I think," He was explaining his heart out and it was more accepting what had happened instead of trying to convince the dangerous human... And that cat.
    ~The One and Only~

Senior Member Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris's Avatar
    Gil
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2011 01:46 AM
    Threads

OOC: Sorry; originally I was waiting for the others(Suzumi, Riiko, and Hate) and then I personally have been busy with apartment moving. I'm good now, sorry for the super delay. Got the message, I'm going with Gaz. I'll set it up to where Hate is on guard while Riiko and Suzumi are getting rest.
    BIC:

Having gotten the box open with the keys, Glass tossed a pair to Jon. "Keep these, in case you need to make a break for it or for any reason we don't come back. I'm going with them, can't sleep and insomnia sucks when you're bored." He laughed casually, but it was true; he couldn't stand being still. Though somewhat taken aback by the ghost, it didn't bother him too much, surprisingly. His life seemed like one huge fantasy the second he got here, it'd take a lot to throw him off.

As Glaudio took off, Glass poked his head out from the back seat. "I was bored and the others are under Jon's watch, Where are we headed?" He laughed s he expected Glaudio didn't notice him hopping in the back.

Come to the RPG section, we always need more writers and members.
    VOTE VOTE VOTE, I'll have a decision by Tuesday, Sign-Ups before Christmas weekend! ^_^""
    http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...estions-Anyone

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Rogue , Machinehead, and Ellexeeva

Ok. Normally I do the stuff for jumping in via a PM to the new person. But I think some recapping and pics might help here, so I'll do it as a post.

So, Ellexeeva's character Jillia
    [
    was having a nice time with some people in Lanai city when the world went crazy. A hurricane seemed to form around the island and clouds covered up the sky overhead. Lightning, much of it strangely silent, provided the only "natural" light from above.

People started turning on TVs and Radios to see what was going on, but power in the city shut down shortly afterwards. And then things started attacking. Ghosts that either looked like the ancient native warriors of the island walked through walls and attacked with shark tooth swords and spears. And ghosts that looked like modern people also started attacking, freezing people with their touch.

And those they killed soon rose to attack the survivors.

Jillia's group got seperated, while the others mostly ran, she has always been a sneaky one, and was able to escape the deathtrap the town had become by carefully moving only when no-one, and nothing, could see her, making her way out into the woods.

She was also good at tracking, and found she was able to tell the difference between the trails left by the dead, who are quite careless in how they move, and the trails of normal people she was used to.

Out in the woods she eventually found a recent trail of living people, (the people by the fire, Rogue's character can be hard to track) and has been following it, leading to where Rogue's character, Saizo,
    Click image for larger version

Name:	saizo.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	71.4 KB
ID:	41421[
    is now about to make a stand against a group of the dead.

(A little recapping regarding that)
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyside View Post
    They look like they were a hunting group of four guys judging by the mix of camo, bright orange, and stuffed tactical vests on them. No obvious injuries, but they do seem to be walking funny, and there is a young female looking ghost in their midst.

Two are carrying pump shotguns backwards as if they were clubs and the other two are carrying large bowie knives.
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyside View Post
    After a while of whatching and following the group they move out of the forest. In the distance is a beach flanked by tall rocks and with what looks like an old shipwreck some distance out in the water.

Two people are warming themselves by a fire.

Upon seeing this the hunters and ghost start charging towards the people on the beach, though they aren't yelling or anything, just a determined and silent run. Though they're actually making a fair bit of noise knocking rocks around and snapping branches.

The people on the beach hear that and jump up. They're now moving like they're panicing, but it's a little hard to see them at this distance.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Rogue Devil View Post
    He managed to land behind some rocks and he quietly moved to where the two people that were near the fire.
    " I don't want to hurt anyone but I will if I have to." Saizo said to himself, " It's either now or never."
    Saizo revealed himself from behind the rocks and stood his ground while they were headed straight for him. He readied his bone sword and tanto just in case they wanted to fight.
    " Here they come." Saizo said gripping his weapons tighter.
    The area where this is going on is Shipwreck Beach.

Name:	shipwreck-beach.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	43.8 KB
ID:	41420
    You can't really see the entrance in the pic, but it's a narrow gap between those hunks of rock flanking the beach

And in the distance there is the shipwreck the beach is named after

Name:	shipwreck.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	167.0 KB
ID:	41419

Jillia is higher up on the rocks, and could attempt to throw some or create a small landslide in front of or at the charging dead.

The people Saizo is trying to protect are busy screaming, LOUDLY. As he isn't too far away at the moment, Machinehead's character Nathan could easily hear them.

Nathan is a 32 year old tall and lanky man wearing a blood covered suit (most of the blood not being his but wounded patients). He had short well kept black hair that is now getting pretty ruffled, and a pair of glasses. He's got a doctors bag that is packed near to bursting with supplies.

Note that Rogue's character was with AI_Frostbites character, and Machinehead's was with Armaggeddon's. However those two don't seem to be around anymore, so for the short term we'll figure speedy Saizo is simply way ahead of Sai and Nathan can drag along Pheonix , run ahead, or ignore the screaming, as he wishes. I suppose consider them NPCs for now, I'll be cautious with them so they'll be avilible to play if their owners come back.
    Last edited by sunnyside; 04-20-2011 at 12:06 PM.

Senior Member Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva's Avatar
    Gil
    Flirty
    Gifts Luna Cheshire Cat Bonsai Tree
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-02-2015 03:49 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: ellxeeva

Someone is in danger. Jillia looked for something that she can use to help. She saw a huge rock somewhat blocking several other rocks and used all her strength to push it down, hoping it could create a landslide of some sort, and it did.

“Move!” She managed to shout to the guy as the huge rock started to fall down below.

Live Fast. Die Young. Be Wild. Have fun.
    -LDR

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Gaz and Tigris

OOC: Just so you don't miss it, Tigris jumped in the Jeep.

As the group rides off Glaudio can hear Maria shouting something in the distance, but can't really make it out over the jeeps engine.

Sora seems to be managing to stay in the jeep, though she seems to have to concentrate a little to not fall through it.

Eventually she seems to get the hang of it and starts pointing at the roads to take.

On the drive to town the group only runs into (probably litterally, I'll let you work that into your posts) a few unarmed or club armed dead on the road. However as the group gets closer to town Glaudio remembers being up to his armpits in dead the last time he tried to get in.

However as the group gets up on the relatively flat ground the town is on Sora says.

"There, that house in that cluster off to the side of town, with the satellite dish on top. "

OOC: Up to you guys if you just want to try driving up, dismounting and advancing or what. You don't see anything between you and the house. Though if you spent enough time looking into the town proper (which is only like 200 yards away from the house in question), you'd see things moving about.

----------

OOC: Ooop! Gotta run, i'll try and reply to Ellexeeva soon!

---------- Post added at 09:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:17 PM ----------

@The Rogue Devil , Ellxeevanity, and Sr Machinehead

The rocks and dirt slide down on the dead.

They simply pass through the female ghost who continues rushing at Saizo as if she didn't care if he was armed or not.

However a flipped shurican passed right through her as well, when Saizo strikes her with the bone sword it doesn't exactly cut her, but more like swirls her. Like stirring foam art floating in a cup of coffee. She manages to scream before disipating.

Undaunted, the three dead hunters that managed to work their way through the rubble rush at Saizo, however the disruption means he gets to fight them one at a time, instead of the more dangerous group fight.

Having a much greater reach than their knives and his skill, Saizo manages to lop the head off the first one as it comes in, and uses his tonto to sever the hand of the second as it stabbs at him and than a follow up with the bone sword cuts it in half at the belly.

The final one with the rifle it's using as a clum does better with it's charge, blocking Saizo's attack and knocking him back, But saizo keeps his feet and strikes back at it's flesh, that doesn';t seem to bother it overmuch, but after a a number of exchanges it finds its head split and falls over.

The two people behind him, a tourist looking couple in swimsuits and light shirts stop screaming, for a moment. And than the woman looks at the bodies and screams again.

"Aaaaii, they're still moving!"

Which they are, just not very effectively due to being cut up.

ooc; From a drama perspective it might have been more amusing if Rogue's character needed more help, but his numbers are good and his rolls were hot.

AF's Resident Color Taster Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Chameleon Cookie Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2016 02:14 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Sr Machinehead PSN ID: Sr_machinehead Steam ID: DocMK

Nathan's mind snapped back into the world after spacing out due to the pressure from the whole night, he notices that Saizo is gone and places a sweaty hand on his forehead. He looks at Pheonix and takes a moment to get his memory back in order. Before he can think over what to do next he hears screams coming from not to far off. After a short period of thought he sighs and tells Pheonix "It seems there are some people alive not to far away, it may not be exactly safe but chances are we can find something useful even if we do not make it in time. since there is greater power in numbers i believe we should stick together, at least for now." Nathan then dries his hand, grabs Pheonix's hand to keep from getting separated, tightens his grip on his medical bag, and heads off to the source of the commotion.

Set made by me
    "Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's going to burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm going to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Ellxeevanity , Sr Machinehead and Rogue

OOC: I'm holding out hope for AI, but with Armaggeddon turning off PMs and her wall and suddenly stopping coming to the forum at all, I think she probably isn't coming back. So her character can be an NPC (meaning she still has her advantages, but doesn't have Karma). Would you like her to be "your" NPC Machinehead, or should I handle her?

IC:

As Nathan gets closer he hears the sounds of tumbling earth and combat. Eventually he reaches a cliff by the beach. Down below he can see Saizo with bloody weapons standing near a bunch of hacked up people. Presumably they were dead before he chopped them up.

Across the gap that leads down the beach, Nathan and Jillia spot each other on opposit cliffs.

-------------

@jimmy and Kirako

OOC: for some reason Jimmy sent me his action via e-mail instead of a post, so I'll just put it here.

Jimmy's gonna try to just make a run for it, carrying Kaname and trying to keep as much cover between them and the big guy as possible.

Jimmy isn't the strongest guy, however Kaname is lean and light so he swoops her and her sword up without much trouble.

The trouble is from the big guy who is spinning the anchor over his head from a sitting position. Seeing Jimmy heading for a tree it quickly hurls the anchor toward them.

Jimmy was watching and saw the anchor coming, while the throw was good, Jimmy's reacton time is fast enough to lurch backwards to get out of its path.

He and Kaname hit the ground together and roll in a jumble for a few yards, but the anchor and chain land harmlessly.

The creature bellows in frustration. It grabs onto a nearby clump of rock and dirt and tries to throw that, but it breaks up in his grip, causing him to yell more.
    Last edited by sunnyside; 04-21-2011 at 11:58 AM.

Stuck in Love's Capture Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Hot Chocolate Flowers Fan2 Wolf
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2015 06:38 AM
    In Between Darkness and Light, Engulfed in Fire and Ice
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kaname regains her senses as she and Jimmy hit the ground, "Ah...thank you Jimmy! I would have been crushed without your help, literally." She states with gratitude. Picking her sword back up, she looks straight at Jimmy "We're almost out of here, I believe. We can escape this danger." Smiling a little, she says "Well, at least the danger of this guy..." She points up at the frustrated one with the anchor. "Let's go!"

Amazing set by
    Ezza Obsuna ^^

The days fly by and the feelings remain
    So far away and causing us pain
    That's okay we'll make it through
    Soon we'll get to say "I love you"

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@RayCaptain , Avril4e, Aedan, Ensifer, Hasu, and Kylesico

OOC: I'm going to try the bit where I add someone in using a post instead of a PM so that there's a bit of recapping.

The new addition is DJ, played by Avril4e (you can see the full char in the sign in thread)

Name:	DJ.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	39.1 KB
ID:	41752

She started off as a stowaway on the island, and was having a blast after sneaking into the party at the hotel.

However the party was crashed by a bunch of ancient native warrior looking people who walked through the walls, and started attacking and killing people with their shark tooth swords and spears. And those they killed rose up to attack the living.

However being a sneaky and jumpy sort, DJ managed to escape the hotel. But she found herself alone in the woods, and has been wandering the island since. Marveling at the hurricane and cloudcover that has enveloped the island, blotting out the sun, with the only lighting coming from frequent and often strangely silent lightning in the clouds above and hurricane.

Eventually however she hears some voices.

She can't make out much of what they're saying but she's pretty sure she heard someone yelling for help. Yes, as she gets closer she's pretty sure she makes out someone say

"" "Hey! Can... I get some help here... Or at least tell me where I am, please," "

A while later she peaks through the trees to see that the speaker is someone she kind of remembered seeing at the party.

Name:	logan.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	22.9 KB
ID:	41751

(That would be logan played by raycaptain. He's currently trapped under a tree branch and is missing his left arm, he's scratched up and looks like he has a bullet hole in his cheek. But he isn't bleeding)

Facing him is a man obviously possessing a katana and guns, he has a nasty gash on his head.
    Name:  dante.png
Views: 8
Size:  35.2 KB
    (Dante, played by Aedan)

Logan is also being stared down by an angry looking Kitty, an American shorthair with a large white spot on her belly and face. The rest of her body is black with the exception of a white spot on her tail. (That's a spirit cat named Kimi played by Kylesico).

There are other people in the clearing, over by a pond.

Name:	mia.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	25.7 KB
ID:	41755

(Mia, a 14 year old girl in a now tattered dress, played by Hasu)

and
    Name:  rei_aedan.jpg
Views: 4
Size:  4.8 KB
    (Rei, and NPC controlled by Aedan, who also has a katana)

There is also another girl,

Name:	Shizuka_noelynn.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	25.2 KB
ID:	41760
    (Shizuka, played by Noelynn)

Near her there is a short, dark skinned, female, native looking ghost wearing something like a bikini made out of strips of plant material.

In the pond, standing in waist deep water is
    Name:  royo.jpg
Views: 9
Size:  5.1 KB
    (Royo, played by Ensifer, she's not obviously armed...depending on how decently she's sitting.)

She's near another short, dark skinned, native looking, but frustrated looking male ghost standing next to some frozen moss in the pond.
    Last edited by sunnyside; 04-21-2011 at 09:51 PM.

Crazy Personified janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Ouran Patch Manekineko
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2011 09:55 AM
    Threads

ALIKA

The girl that Michael was with was very kind, and if he wasn't in blinding pain he would have thought her quite pretty.

"Uh-thanks for... you know patching me up" he says, with a little wheeze, "With luck, I think I'm not going to die from this... the monsters around me, well that's another thing altogether,"

He looked around for the native ghost, now there's a thought he'd never thought he ever have, and wondering what was going on, cause he couldn't really hear anything...

"Good sir, do you think you can assist Mr. Native Ghost Man over there? He just wants to arrive to his abode" he asked as politely as he could in their native tongue.

Then he ran out of breath and couldn't say anything after a while.
    ---
    "They called me mad, I called them mad, and damn them, they outvoted me." -Nathaniel Lee
    ---

---
    Being crazy only means I'm smarter than you
    ---

Senior Member Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts 143 - Snorlax Pen Electric Piano
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-11-2015 03:17 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

DJ watched the scene with excitement. She kind of felt a little sympathy for the guy she saw at the party. "Poor guy he'll be killed if this continues on...It looks like he is in great pain."So being daring as always she decided to divert the attention of both the the shorthairs and the guy with katana. Near her there was a big rock and couple of large and strong branches which she she thought of using to move the rock with. Slowly she picked one up and used her entire force to make the rock move even for an inch. Suddenly there was a sound cricked and the rockd started rolling.
    Dante and Kimi both saw the rock rolling to the same point of their direction and just left thinking that the big rock would probably finish off Logan.
    As soon as they left, DJ rushed over to the helpless guy to extract his body out of the tree branch. The rock rolled over in the opposite side of the guy, but DJ suspected that maybe Kimi and Dante would notice and come back, so immidiatly after she took the guy with her, she started running away with him uncontious on top of her.
    Nesh (nɛʃ) dialect adj. - sensitive to the cold

Set made by me
    ''Do your best, no matter how many times you fail!.''

Senior Member Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva's Avatar
    Gil
    Flirty
    Gifts Luna Cheshire Cat Bonsai Tree
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-02-2015 03:49 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: ellxeeva

After acting on impulse and trying to help out the small group of people below, Jillia felt the tiredness rushing back to her. She’d been moving all night, trying to track and find survivors that she could join. She suddenly, spotted an obviously tall man from across with something that seems to be blood all over his clothes, though she’s not sure, and the man appeared to be unharmed. She looked at him, the people from below, and then back to him, as if trying to explain what had happened.

Finally finding other survivors, Jillia somehow felt relieved, but still aware that danger might just be lurking around.

Live Fast. Die Young. Be Wild. Have fun.
    -LDR

Senior Member Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Daggers 122 - Mr Mime 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2011 05:16 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kimi jumped over the zombie and ran after the girl once she regained herself. She did eventually catch up and tried to scratch at their legs in a attempt to trip them. She then tryed to jump on her back and bite her by jumping tree to tree. She has a large amount of agility and can keep up with her all night if she had to. "MEOW!!!" she screamed as she chased.

Seriously ._.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: I'll let others reply before posting for most groups.

---------------------------------------

@LB, Red, and Janajee

The man continued to stare at Andrew

"Well, don't you know something, about what's going on? You're a ghost or something right."

As he says that he pokes Andrews for with his finger, which results in a layer of frost instantly forming over the finger causing him to yank it back.

"Oh ϡഢᅑ✩, ✈☠#%, ☠☣☹*ity, ‡*^☃ !!! That HURTS!"

On the other side of the cave Alika had gotten the local's attention, but he just sort of looks confused, and goes back after a moment to talking with the ghost, but is startled when the swearing man gets hurt. Actually that gets everyone's attention and they all look fearfully at Andrew.

AF's Resident Color Taster Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Chameleon Cookie Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2016 02:14 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Sr Machinehead PSN ID: Sr_machinehead Steam ID: DocMK

(OOC: i'd rather have sunnyside control the NPC)
    Nathan finally reached a good position to overlook the combat zone and saw Saizo with a bunch of bodies lying around him. he then gave a low chuckle before he said to himself "Looks like we found where Saizo ran off to, and it seems that he is still in okay condition." Nathan then looked around to see what else was around when he saw a woman looking at him. She seemed to be trying to communicate with him and put his arm that was previously holding onto Pheonix and waved it in the air as a greeting. he did not know if she'd be useful but if she survived this long he thought she at least deserved a chance

Set made by me
    "Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's going to burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm going to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Senior Member Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter's Avatar
    Gil
    Daring
    Gifts Eva Unit 01 Bleach Ichigo Mask Green Saber
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2013 12:34 PM
    Threads

I look to see a rock falling I move away from the zombie guy I moved to a safe distance to keep out of the rock way. After it had stop rolling I moved back towards where to zombie was located to find nothing but foot prints.

"Oh great now the mad brain eating zombie is loss what else could go wrong now." I move back to where my bag was Rei had woken up from the noise of the fallen rock she seemed to be tired too.

"I thinks it best that we leave now that noise is going to draw a lot of unwanted attention and we have stayed here long enough. Also I think it would be a good idea to head off after the indestruable zombie guy he might know something because I dought that he came from the same place we so what do you guys think?" I wait for there response.
    Last edited by Aedan the demon hunter; 04-22-2011 at 07:17 PM. Reason: Didn't see Avril4E post sorry
    War is hell and I'm the devil

Senior Member Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Jigsaw Ribbon LOTR The Palantir Of Orthanc Black Cat
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2013 02:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Sarcasticfuzzball

Hearing Kimi's loud meows in the distance. Royo turn around slowly looking for Kimi. "Okay Kimi if you want to play hide and seek then you are going to have to speak up" she heard Kimi's meows again. Royo began to wade though the water moving in the direction of Kimi's screech. As she got out of the pond. "Creepy ghost thingy, I had a wonderful time with you and your creepiness and perhaps we can do this again sometime but I gotta go" Given the sound off Kimi's screech. Royo hasten towards Kimi unarmed.

As Royo's pace quicken she shortly came close to the small group. Slowing down to catch her breath ."Seriously Kimi if you just glow in the dark. Finding you might be easy" saying under her breath. Hearing voices coming from the right to her. Moving closer to the noise hiding behind some bushes, she notices Kimi and Dante along with too others. Over hearing Dante's speech. "You know zombies could just feast on different parts of the body not just the brains" she said as she walked out of the bushes.

Senior Member RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 08:20 PM
    Threads

It all happened in a fairly short amount of time... A loud, unmistakable creak that tore through the semi-silence of the evening (I guess it's evening right?). It was a rock. No. A large rock. No again. A boulder. Right... A nice bone-crushing sized boulder that was headed right for his trapped body. However, it actually did not hit him; don't get it wrong, it was close, but it did not hit Logan...

God still loves me... Logan thought to himself half-sarcastically as he tried to breathe a sigh of relief but was interrupted by... By a girl? It was not even one that he had traveled with recently. Or had he? Everything was still incredibly foggy in his mind...

While not entirely awake, Logan still understood about three-fourths of what was going on... He was being kidnapped... Or saved... Or a little of both... By whatever means of being taken, he was now draped over this new figure as she prepared to race away.
    However, it seemed that the injured man, armed to teeth, was wanting to put a bit of a stop to it... Zombie... Did he just call me a zombie?Logan thought silently as he was still trying to get the cobwebs out of his head. He was now 'free' of the fallen limb but far from 'free' from his current situation.
    "Oi... I'm not a..." The broken ribs were poking his diaphragm and lungs, making it hard to breath and even harder to talk, "A zombie... I'm not even dead... See?" He made a pathetic arm movement, a sort of half-wave half-middle finger. Logan turned his attention, or whatever attention he could muster, to the girl rescuing him, "Could you... Would you mind... Getting my arm?" He smirked slightly, "I sort of need it to... I don't know... Just get the arm..." Maybe heavy breathing would ensue now, the cracked and shattered ribs being pushed further into him by the fact that he was draped over this girl's shoulder but he still felt no real pain, just pressure.

There was another now; that seemed to be with the cat. What a crowd he'd drawn. Logan had no real knowledge of why exactly everyone was so interested in him. Maybe it was just his dashing good looks... Or his naturally attractive personality... Or the fact he was now technically no longer alive and still talking... Whatever the case, Logan now had an audience... Well there was a mess of folk around and he was the topic of choice it seemed. However, he just wanted this new girl to get him out of here...

Suddenly, a light bulb of a moment struck Logan, "Hey! Wait I remember w-" His words got caught in his throat and he choked on them, slightly at first, and then more. It felt like his mind was no longer in just one spot... More like in a few other places... Not just a few but many. Hundreds maybe. Again the chill and hunger and again the blackness of unconsciousness.

(Sorry if it's a little choppy. Had a lot to respond to~ Anyway, Logan is now KOed for a bit so he won't be of any resistance, etc. However, I'll still be posting, just really abstract stuff and whatnot. That is until he wakes up of course.)
    Last edited by RayCaptain; 04-22-2011 at 08:03 PM.
    ~The One and Only~

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Aedan , Ensifer, Kylesico, Avril4E and Raycaptain.

OOC: Oh hey. Welcome back you guys!

EDIT: Note that Ray and Aedan have edited their last posts here. So you might want to recheck them before posting. Good job getting it all to work though.
    Last edited by sunnyside; 04-22-2011 at 10:38 PM.

Senior Member Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Daggers 122 - Mr Mime 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2011 05:16 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kimi smirked as she was argueably sucessful in stoping the get-away. She walked over to the girl and gave her a nice scratch to the leg as revenge before walking over to Royo. She sat infront of Royo with a almost evil grin on her face.

Seriously ._.

Senior Member Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Jigsaw Ribbon LOTR The Palantir Of Orthanc Black Cat
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2013 02:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Sarcasticfuzzball

"I thinks it best that we leave now that noise is going to draw a lot of unwanted attention and we have stayed here long enough. Also I think it would be a good idea to head off after the indestruable zombie guy he might know something because I dought that he came from the same place we so what do you guys think?"

Turning her head to Dante raising her right eyebrow. "Really? I think we'll be perfectly fine here" she said with a sarcastic tone. "Why would we be going after a zombie that would more likely eat us?" she was baffled by his decision to go after the zombie. After all every zombie they have encountered wanted to eat them. Royo sighed and looked down at Kimi "...Well your not glowing so don't expect any high praise from me just because you stopped a one armed zombie and a girl" Taking a step over Kimi hoping that Kimi wouldn't claw her. She started to make her way to the zombie and the girl. Every step she took became slower. Getting a better look at the zombie and girl, stopping a few feet away from them. "Are you okay ma'am?" addressing DJ.

OOC: Oh dear. I hope this is right otherwise its going to add more confusion.

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Fee carefully began covering up Alika with blankets and balled one up for him to use as a pillow. "You really shouldn't try to talk for a while," she said, her own voice hoarse. She picked up one of the water bottles and opened it for Alika. "I"m going to lift your head up and I need you to drink some water. You've had a lot of blood loss and this will help," she said, slipping her arm under his shoulders and cradling his head in the crook of her elbow. She put the bottle to his lips and slowly poured a bit into his mouth. She was tired and just wanted to sleep but she needed to make sure Alika was okay first.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

For all sad words of tongue and pen, the saddest are these; "It could have been" ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Manekineko Cancer Luna
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-18-2013 11:56 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xXoTrinityoXx

OOC: sorry! i couldnt get a computer to respond to this RPG =( i had a really bad virus on my computer.....is there any way i could join back in ?

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC- sorry for the gap, only just noticed Tigris's post

Glaudio gave a nod as Glass appeared behind him, grunting back "Thanks for coming", all the time concentrating on trying to keep the jeep on the road. He'd done some driving back home but not enough to be classed as safe, mostly in aging trucks on dusty country roads and had never bothered to have any real lessons, preferring to go on foot wherever possible. He knocked down one or two dead on the road, too busy keeping the vehicle on the road to bother avoiding them, as Sora directed them in the direction of the cluster of buildings.

Nearing them he stopped as he remembered the sheer numbers of dead in the town last time he passed through, his hand aching at the thought. Turning to Glass he asked "you got any ideas as to getting there without being eaten?"

Senior Member Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts 143 - Snorlax Pen Electric Piano
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-11-2015 03:17 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

"I'm fine."- Responded DJ.
    She was a little mad at the kitten for scrathing her leg, so she put down Logan and stood on her feet.
    "Look after him." -She asked nicely Royo.
    After that she took a deep breath and rushed over to Kimi. She jumped all over her, pushing her on the ground and starting to pull her tail really hard!
    "Meowwwwwwwwww" -Kimi was screaming in great pain, but this didn't concerne DJ, since she thought the hard way is the only way, that people need to protect themselves if they wanted to survive in this world, since she practicly drow up on the streets she learned how to fight.
    The loud can screaming started annoying her so she grab Kimi's head with both her hands and gave her a bleeding headshot!
    Last edited by Nesh; 04-23-2011 at 09:38 AM.
    Nesh (nɛʃ) dialect adj. - sensitive to the cold

Set made by me
    ''Do your best, no matter how many times you fail!.''

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information