AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 197 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: Nightmarchers

The lazy demon kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2014 11:30 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Saizo asked Daniel if he'd like a drink. "Naa, I don't drink in my family we see enough weird things to get drunk and hallucinate." Daniel said laughing. He then began to think to himself. "I came here to get away from that part of my life and here I am bringing it back up." Daniel snapped back into the conversation "Oh, and this is Roger." Daniel said pointing at the bartender. " Nice to meet you sir." "you can stop with the work ethnics Roger loosen up, I know you'd rather be on this side than that one. "HAHA, I just met you and I like you kid, you remind me of this guy I knew back in the day." "Why's that?" Daniel said. "He had spunk just like you, but he went off to war." "The war we're in right now?." "No further back." "The war in Vietnam?" "Farther back." "WW2!" I think it was that or the first one they had." Daniel began to think to himself again "How old is this guy!?!?!"

I MADE IT.

Quotes: To be a man you must have honor and a penis (Shin-chan)

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2019 01:03 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I do not have one.

(OOC: Sigh Again kat_star01, I apologize for the wait. You have no idea how sorry I am for taking so bloody long to post. Hehheh Forgive me?!?!?!?! *Smiles innocently* We should come up with some sort of epic plan of glory, doom, destruction and leviathan sin. Yes… A plan of that sort is highly needed. It shall be inevitable!!!!!!! *Lightning strikes* I umm… *Looks around* I am just bored, okay?!?!? *Sighs*)

(OOC: As Mila once said, “Onward!”)

Before Mila had any time to react to anything, Jace had sighed before picking her up and walking off in the direction toward her room.

“Just as long as you aren’t running around causing trouble, you can do whatever the hell you want.” She giggled a bit at that.

Mila began talking again though. She did not usually talk this much, if even at all, and she was beginning to think that there might be something wrong with her. But, she just felt so care-free and a little bit on the happy side, so she kept it up, regardless of what her intuition was telling her.

“Me? Get into any sort of trouble?” She laughed again at that.

“I honestly do not believe that I have done anything remotely troublesome in my life!” She stopped then to think about that for a while.

Had she really done nothing?

‘Great… I’m boring now.’ She sighed. ‘Great, just great!’

Before too long though, Mila got caught up in her thoughts and began to feel a light fog of lethargic somnolence come over her, and before she knew it, her eyes were closed, and she was sleeping soundly.

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Green Ribbon
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2015 01:50 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Danger Duchess

"Yea I can call." Agatha said getting up. "Zeus, stay with him ok?" She walked out of the room and hit the room service button. "Yea I'd like to order room service.......Yea, A pizza and maybe some scotch. Oh, I need dog food as well.....Alrighty thanks, bye.." She hung up and walked back into the room. "Should be here in 20 minutes they said." She said petting Zeus' head.
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

Row Row! Fight the powa!! kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2010 11:12 PM
    Threads

Jace looked down at Mila and noticed that she had randomly fell asleep. "Oooookaaaaaay...." Well, maybe this would make things easier. He took her back to her hotel room and laid her down on her bed, making sure to tuck her in the covers. He then took the opportunity to grab a drink out of the mini fridge and set down in the chair next to the bed. He figured he might as well stick around to make sure she'll be okay. After all, this was his fault.

LOL I hope my sig doesn't gross anybody out XDD I needed a banner that people would click on. What can I say? Yaoi fangirls love this stuff.

Resident Japanese Girl
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2014 01:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

OCC: For The Rouge Devil and kei of the flame. And @Hax: She's a maid, not a servant. >_>

As Mana and Jessica walked past the bar they overheard the last couple of lines of a conversation between three men.

"you can stop with the work ethnics Roger loosen up, I know you'd rather be on this side than that one. "HAHA, I just met you and I like you kid, you remind me of this guy I knew back in the day." "Why's that?" Daniel said. "He had spunk just like you, but he went off to war." "The war we're in right now?." "No further back." "The war in Vietnam?" "Farther back." "WW2!" I think it was that or the first one they had."

Mana and Jessica rolled their eyes at each other.

"Oh" There's Jason!" Jessica exclaimed, pointing at a man sitting across the room. The man noticed them as well and stood up and began walking towards them.

"Are you sure you want to work?" Jessica asked.

"Yeah, I don't mind," Mana said with a shrug. "You go have fun."

"Do you mind if I have my date back?" Jason asked teasingly as he approached them.

"If you must," Mana said.

"Oh, I must," Jason replied.

"I'll catch you guys later," Mana said.

"Later Mana," Jessica said, placing her hand on the crook of Jason's.

Mana waved and watched them disappear into the crowd. She then turned her attention back to the bar.

"You boys look like you're having a lot of fun," she said to the men as she ducked behind the bar. "And it looks like someone hasn't been doing their job properly," she added to Roger archly. "This place is a wreck."

Mana began to pile empty glasses onto a tray and wipe down the counter.

"Are you enjoying your evening?" she asked the two men at counter.
    ELPHABA LIVES!!

Senior Member Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-21-2010 05:14 PM
    Threads

Derek laughed."Ah, a student too." He looked at her to notice she kinda dazed off a bit.He didn't mind to much, he was doing it too after all." Weird kinda party though. It's so low cost." he looked around a bit , then stood up.He stretched a bit then sat down.

Never Give In, Never Give up.

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Tace stared at the girl and her dog from across a great distant distance. A smile flew across his face revealing no teeth. "An affectionate pard you have." he said pulling his hand away from the dog's lapping tongue. Whipping the slobber from his grip he reached out and shook the girl's own, bowing formally as he did. "My name is Tace, mademoiselle. Spelled T-A-C-E. I'm terribly sorry if I woke you but I just found someone sleeping out here odd and thought some ill might have been done to you. however, It would appear that i was in error and you have no need of me. You are well taken care of by your canine confederate."
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Stuck in Love's Capture Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Hot Chocolate Flowers Fan2 Wolf
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2015 06:38 AM
    In Between Darkness and Light, Engulfed in Fire and Ice
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kaname looks at him thoughtfully. "Thank you very much for your concern for my sake.." She bows as he had done before. "It's very nice to meet you." She smiles again.

"I was wondering if you'd like to be friends?" She asked. "I've just come to this island on a wish from my sensei...more training he called it." She chuckles a little.

She stumbles a little before catching herself and getting steady. "I'm sorry if I seem a bit..out of it, I've just not had much sleep for some time now and I was having some severe flashbacks earlier while hold Shishe..and I fell asleep."

"It would be very nice if we could be friends." She smiles once more and bows politely.

Amazing set by
    Ezza Obsuna ^^

The days fly by and the feelings remain
    So far away and causing us pain
    That's okay we'll make it through
    Soon we'll get to say "I love you"

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

OOC: Sorry for the late post, I had some work to take care of but now that's done.

BIC:

Andrew responded:

"Isn't your friend still in their? The guy from earlier has something to request."

Andrew paitently waited for the answer from the girl.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

"The friend I was with? You mean Azrael?"

She turned around and looked at him to see if maybe he knew what this person wanted. She opened the door a bit wider so they could both see each other, but kept a good grip on the doorknob, just in case this person turned out to be a total nut-job too.

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads

Saizo laughed at Daniel's comment toward Roger, he hadn't had a good laugh in ages. He did wonder how old this Roger fellow was anyway.
    "Are you enjoying your evening?" she asked the two men at counter.
    His thinking was broken by the question the lady asked them.
    " My you're pretty." Saizo blurted out by accident, " Ah yes, yes we are."
    Saizo blushed after saying she was pretty but he couldn't help it, he has never spoke to any other woman besides his sister.
    My name is Saizo." he said to the lady, " What's yours?"

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Project Chaos link below.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5CyAAMyFKE

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Azrael stepped from behind Chloe, and took a long look at the young man standing at the door. Wrapping his right hand around Chloe's waist the wiser man slide her back slowly taking the position to which he was between the two of them. It was slightly taller then the young man, but simply looked him square in the eyes. His face hard, and unforgiving.

"What does that lunatic want with me. I know nothing of him, and the same goes for him. I have nothing he needs or wants so leave me be."

Azrael closed the door with a loud thud before placing his back on it, and simply looking at Chloe.

"We should trend lightly. I'm not to sure what he wants but I'm not the type to take that chance. Not with a man that's walking around with a Rifle, and hunting knife."

Azrael exhaled deeply, and slid to the floor. His back still braced against the door. He was getting to old to be dealing with Lunatic's, and those of there kind.

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

The girl was odd, but odd in a way that seemed all too common. People on this island seemed very eager to make friends and while he would be surprised to meet too many people averse to making friends, he did not expect such... directness. It was like their lives depended on their ability to find an ally.

Tace didn't know what make of this talk of "severe flashbacks" but decided to just let it slide for now but stay weary. Combined with the fact she had been sent her for "training" by a "sensei" left him distrustful about the circumstances of her arrival.

However, Tace easily hid his caution behind the veneer of a smile, "I'm sure we can be good friends Mrs. Kaname. Though I am not a man of interest, merely a talking head and face, but if you need help I can offer what services i possess."
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Chloe sat down next to him and ran her hand through his hair.

"What do you think he wanted?"

His reaction gave her a bit of a concern. She became worried about their safety, though it was more a concern for him than for her own. She wasnt asked for, he was. She didnt have a family, he did.

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Azrael's shoulder dropped down as he lossened himself up to Chloe's touch. She seemed to have that effect on him.

"Not sure but don't care. I do find it funny he would send for me after what he tried. If he really thought I would come then he's a fool. But I doubt this is the last we hear or see of him. He may try again."

Azrael was mostly worried about Chloe's safety. He didn;t want to bring harm to her from an unstable man. A military offical who most likely had the advantage in combat. Tho he himself wasn't half bad he didn;t really feel like going that far.

He would have to double back to his own room to retrive his pistol. Hopefully he wasn't ambushed before then.

Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

She looked at him and sat down across from him. She sighed a bit to herself and pushed her hair back.

"So, whats the plan?"

If she knew what room he was in she could call the cops, but since that kid took him off to God-knows-where she had no idea where he was...which concerned her

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Agatha, I'm going out for some air, alright? I will be back in a few."

Lucius got up and left the villa, taking the standard dirt path, weaponless this time. Saving the ammo for when you really needed it was the best move for him right now. Spending a few minutes with a brisk, sane walk, he said to himself,

"Just find the geezer, confront him again, gain information...fight if necessary. Prove your worth, Lucius...You're better than some old guy and definitely better than some hooker who can't fight her own battles and relies on others to fight instead."

When the relaxed soldier finally reached the room, he sat in front of the door, looking at the dent he made in it. He began talking to himself again.

"Kicking the door was somewhat harsh but it sure relieved a lot of stress. They say that those involved usually return to the scene where the event took place so I can only assume that at least one of them will show just as I did. Hopefully, this will make for an excellent social visit."

Lucius chuckled and hummed a tune to himself that he learned in the service.

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Azrael sighed to him and stepped to his feet.

"I want you to stay here, and be safe. I'll return in a few minutes. I need to run to my room, and get some things. I have a gun I'll get it also. I carry it around for personal safety. However I want you to have it. Seeing as the way he looked at you he doesn't like you. He may even come after you."

Azrael stepped to Chloe, and placed a kiss upon her lips. Leaving the room before she got the chance to say a word.

Walking quickly Azrael wanted to check her old room. Maybe he returned for more or to find them. There were a few things he wanted to ask. For one what did he want from him?

Turning the corner he noticed him sitting on the ground. Sitting before the door. he simply sighed before stepping up behind him. Crossing his arms across his chest.

"What are you doind here?"

Crazy Personified janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Ouran Patch Manekineko
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2011 09:55 AM
    Threads

MICHAEL

"A sealady, a martial artist, and a semi-rich young man who refuses to settle down? WELL! I say we are one heck of a group and we ought to drink to the awesomeness that is us!! Also to Mr. TA-SEH, who have apparently slipped off somewhere. May he always enjoy himself!"

Another lightbulb moment!

"Speaking of enjoying, let's go to the bar and drink!"

And then he decided once more to bring it upon himself to bring some more fun in the mixture of their group. So he grabbed Derek's hand, and pulled them both up, with a plan to head to the bar and drink...

OOC: Sr. Machinehead? Can we be friends?

But accidentally dragging them right toward a guy with a medicine bag. And hitting him, accidentally. Really, really, hard.

And they all fell down.

(OOC: sorry for dragging everyone around. Hope you can forgive Michael for being a dragging-y person. Hahaha)
    ---
    "They called me mad, I called them mad, and damn them, they outvoted me." -Nathaniel Lee
    ---

---
    Being crazy only means I'm smarter than you
    ---

Resident Japanese Girl
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2014 01:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

OCC: For Rogue and kei

" My you're pretty." Saizo blurted out by accident, " Ah yes, yes we are."

Mana blinked in surprise. A moment later, however, she smiled and said, "Thank you. My friend Jessica is usually the one that gets the comments like that. And she's right, it does feel good."

My name is Saizo." he said to the lady, " What's yours?"

"My name is Mana," she replied, "Can I take a guess and assume that you're Japanese like me? Well, I'm not full Japanese. But my mum is."

Mana piled a few more glasses onto her tray.

"So, what brings you guys to Lanai?" she asked, turning towards Daniel as to include him into the conversation as well.
    ELPHABA LIVES!!

Stuck in Love's Capture Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Hot Chocolate Flowers Fan2 Wolf
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2015 06:38 AM
    In Between Darkness and Light, Engulfed in Fire and Ice
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kaname looks at him and cocks her head a little, pondering his facial expression. "Thank you for letting me be your friend." She smiles a little. "If you have any questions as to of my motivs, don't hesitate to ask."

She looks at him again and forces a smile. "I'll keep Shishe away from you if you'd like, I know he can be a little bit of a pain sometimes." Shishe whines a little and paws at the ground.

"Tace, can we accompany each other on this island?" She says and looks up at him. "I don't know anyone here and I'm aware that I'm unknowing of you as well but we've made friends of each other and I'd feel comfortable with someone with me. If it's ok with you of course." Kaname puts her head down and then looks up again.
    Last edited by Kaname Shikara; 01-26-2010 at 12:46 AM.

Amazing set by
    Ezza Obsuna ^^

The days fly by and the feelings remain
    So far away and causing us pain
    That's okay we'll make it through
    Soon we'll get to say "I love you"

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads

Saizo looked surprised at her comment and it made him wonder if anyone has ever complimented her.

"My name is Mana," she replied, "Can I take a guess and assume that you're Japanese like me? Well, I'm not full Japanese. But my mum is."

" Yes I am, you have a very unique name Mana." Saizo said , " Well, I don't know my mom. She passed away when I was little."
    He always wanted to know who she was and why she left when he was young.

"So, what brings you guys to Lanai?" she asked, turning towards Daniel as to include him into the conversation as well.

" I'm training to become a Ninjutsu master but my sister, Ami, and my master, Nagano, told me or should I say forced me to come here." Saizo said handing his glass to the Mana, " They told me to get away from my training for a while and that's why I'm here."

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Project Chaos link below.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5CyAAMyFKE

Faded Existence Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts Favorite
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2013 02:44 PM
    Threads

I sat there for awhile just taking in the silence. Th enight sky was beautiful. I was getting too comfortable. I have to go to the bathroom..Where do i find it?
    Just go back through that door and there will be signs on the wall pointing to the facilities.
    Okay. I'll be right back
    As she walked away she thought that was good. Mark needed some alone time and she wanted to explore a little without him.

I set off down the corridor and it fanned out into the main lobby. On the other side of the lobby I saw the bathroom sign i. I smiled to myself. I looked around and there were stairs leading up an elevator on my right hand side and another opening. I wonder where that leads. I headed in that direction. As i walked towards the opening i knew i wasn't the ballroom...
    Last edited by Rein*; 01-25-2010 at 08:21 AM.

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Looking at the man who showed up, Lucius said,

"Waiting for you...Sorry about the door. I'm fine now. I have my pills to keep me level."

Lucius studied the man before him for a while and said,

"Hmm...good figure, decent muscle...not bad...I'm here to talk unless you're up for fighting for a bit to kill some time. You can relax, by the way. I'm unarmed. Sit for a moment and I shall tell you why I ended up as I did when I kicked the door."

Lucius pulled out a cigarette and said,

"This may be my last pack but hey, do you want one?"

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2019 01:03 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I do not have one.

(OOC: For kat_star01 again to be blatantly obvious! I am ridiculously and excruciatingly sorry!!! *Curses random incompetent misfortunes that turned out okay in the long run but still have the slight possibility of back-treading.* *Smiles* ANYWAY, moving on…again. Hehheh ^^’)

After a while, Mila felt her senses kicking in again.

Slowly opening her eyes she began to take everything in around her – her eyes coming into focus.

“God, my head hurts a little…” She said as she sat up gradually, placing the palm of one of her hands to her forehead as she did so.

Sighing and moving her hand back down to the bed comforter, Mila started to look around the room, moving her eyes about, memorizing things, before she caught sight of something else – a person.

“Oh!” She gasped a little, before cursing herself mentally for that particular reaction.

“You scared me a bit.” She smiled sheepishly. “Sorry about that.”

'What is wrong with me? I usually do not act like this, and I most definitely do not talk this much...often.'

Getting off and walking around it, only to sit on the base of it, she stared at Jace.

“So… What are you doing here, and uh… How did I get here?” She asked before blinking a few times.

“I am not sure if I remember everything that happened or not, but I believe I have a general idea…which is strange because I usually have a tendency to remember everything… But anyway…” Mila began, not even waiting for the response to the former questions, but expecting an answer anyway.

'Stop with the talking already! Think of something else to do... Think!'

“Did you want to go do something? I feel like I may need a breath of fresh air or something.

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information