AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 107 of 197 FirstFirst ... 7 57 97 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 117 157 ... LastLast
Results 2,651 to 2,675 of 4916

Thread: RPG: Nightmarchers

Senior Member Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Jigsaw Ribbon LOTR The Palantir Of Orthanc Black Cat
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2013 02:54 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Sarcasticfuzzball

Default Re: RPG: Nightmarchers

An image of a pond filled Royo's head. The image showed the pond that she is currently near except this pond looked different. This pond lacked weeds and moss, in its place was a circled by stones with markings on them. Squinting her eyes, focusing on the markings on the stone. Royo was interrupted by Kimi, losing focus on the markings along with the image. Looking down to Kimi, she seemed to be complaining or something. Movement in the air catch Royo's eyes, causing her to tense up. It was only a butterfly. She gave a deep sigh of relief. Looking back at Kimi, getting a feeling of whats Kimi complaining about. "You should get happy, its going to get its friends and gang up on you. Think of all the butterflies you'll be able to eat." she said in a somewhat cheerful tone.

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads

Saizo grinned and kept watch over his new companion while she slept. He knew that if they both fell asleep then who knows what could happen to them. He quickly jumped into the tree where Sai slept and began to sharpen his blades on a tree branch.
    " I'll make sure she's safe until she wakes up." Saizo said to himself, " Rest up, You're going to need it."

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Project Chaos link below.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5CyAAMyFKE

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads

double post, ignore this one
    Last edited by The Rogue Devil; 03-14-2011 at 02:25 AM.

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Project Chaos link below.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5CyAAMyFKE

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@ai and rogue

OOC: Hmmm interesting. AI if you'd like you could RP sleeping a while and than waking up, indicate that you'd like to rest and have Rougue's character watch over you for more posts, or opt to just keep sleeping until something else comes along. Or if you're unsure indicate how many hours you might sleep and see what happens. In any case you can indicate what you'd like OOC if it isn't clear.
    Last edited by sunnyside; 03-14-2011 at 07:04 AM.

Senior Member JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon's Avatar
    Gil
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2014 12:51 AM
    Threads

"Knock over the table. Yeah, that sounds like my job." He flashed a grin to Kaname, then a faint smile to Jenny. "As much as I get where you're coming from, Jenny... are material possessions the most important thing to you, right now?" He headed downstairs to the table, then yelled back upstairs, "Just say when!"

Actually bigger than you. miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Violin Cds
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2013 07:01 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: miniPhil

Quote Originally Posted by Alexandria View Post
    "There is no safe way."
    "Come on, what have you got to lose? Besides I'm sure there are some smokes somewhere out there." Ed gestures to the Golf course. "How bout over there, bet there are some rich smugs with cigars to lend." Ed briskly went out the door and down the hallway turning, only as an after thought. " You coming? It's more dangerous if were on our own. Safer to team up. Give em the ole one two."

OOC: Sorry for late reply, busy as hell these days.
    This is a Sig. It's horribly out of date.

Stuck in Love's Capture Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Hot Chocolate Flowers Fan2 Wolf
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2015 06:38 AM
    In Between Darkness and Light, Engulfed in Fire and Ice
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"I hope you wont be too upset about the table Jenny, time is everything to everyone now, as Kayl said: we have to get out of here." She says quietly. Nanalie, do you have any idea about this?

"Now is as good as ever Jimmy!" Kaname yells back.

Amazing set by
    Ezza Obsuna ^^

The days fly by and the feelings remain
    So far away and causing us pain
    That's okay we'll make it through
    Soon we'll get to say "I love you"

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Kirako and Jimmy

Nanalie has felt uneasy and a little scared for a while, but when she sense Kaname asking about the crosses she just sort of mentally shrugs. If she's as "old" or older than Kayl she might never have seen one before.

Jenny sort of pouts a little bit after Kaname talks but doesn't actually say anything. Kayle hower "loudly" thinks.

<Just do it already, I don't know what they're up to right now, but I'm sure they're growing in power by the moment!

I'd have done it by now if I had a body. >

Senior Member JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon's Avatar
    Gil
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Moments after Kaname yelled downstairs, Jimmy knocked the table over, scattering the crosses with a loud "thump". "Any change?"

Aleyna's Wifey *with a heart sign* Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket's Avatar
    Gil
    Goofy
    Gifts Tengu Mask Green Tea Pocky
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2012 08:31 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"You coming? It's more dangerous if were on our own. Safer to team up. Give em the ole one two." Alexandria stood still thinking, it is dangerous if we get separated... "Fine, but don't do anything stupid to get us in trouble." She hold on tight onto the skillet in her hand and headed out alongside Ed, "and by stupid I meant die trying looking for a cigar."
    Proud Wife of Aleyna ♥
    Proud Mother of Uta ♪

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@anuket and miniphil

After you head out of the building you don't much farther than the door before you are spotted. However while there seem to be a lot of people with nasty wounds chasing you, they're all coming from the directions of the city as opposed to the golf course, so you aren't surrounded if you hurry in that direction.

-------------------------------------------------------

@kirako and Jimmy

The crosses seem pretty durable, not breaking as they hit the ground. However upstairs Jenny lurches forward out of the wall, the "film" on the windows vanishes, and there is a loud "thud" around the building followed by some moaning. It seems couple of the dead had been stuck to the building as if it were flypaper near the window Kaname had entered through.

Kayl thinks

<Yes! That's done it! Good job. Though it seems we might have some company. Kaname, you're the one with a long knife and a body, deal with them fast before they draw more attention to us!>

For all sad words of tongue and pen, the saddest are these; "It could have been" ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite has a reputation beyond repute ai_frostbite's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Manekineko Cancer Luna
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-18-2013 11:56 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xXoTrinityoXx

(sorry for not posting in a while, promise it wont happen again! mann this is super long haha)
    Sai felt the cold air on her skin, she could barely hear creatures scurrying in the woods she slept in. She dreamed she was walking in the woods, she heard people laughing but couldn't see anything. she kept walking forward and saw a nice warm light, like she was inside a building. As she walked on, she saw the trees begin to turn into wallpaper, and when she turned around she saw that she was in a building. People were laughing and dancing, carrying on. Then, all of a sudden, they stopped what they were doing and stared directly at her, all noise stopped and the air turned crisp and cold. Her eyes got wide. they all got up and turned into terrible non human type things. She backed up slowly, she couldn't take on a crowd of monsters alone. she bumped into a tall man with dark hair and yellow eyes. "dad?" she said (and mumbled outside her sleep) She didn't really see him because her mother didn't approve of his job, as an assassin. he brought out a longsword and positioned himself to fight, then he looked down to her and said warmly "fight to your hearts content, you can handle it if you believe you can, learn to trust your self and others." and with that he disappeared like a ghost. then she realized this was something he said long ago before he died, when she was little and first started martial arts. she mumbled outside her sleep again "Im so sorry dad."

Stuck in Love's Capture Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Hot Chocolate Flowers Fan2 Wolf
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2015 06:38 AM
    In Between Darkness and Light, Engulfed in Fire and Ice
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Oh no, I didn't miss this, that's for sure.." wincing as she says this to herself. Drawing her sword from it's sheath, she gets ready to face off with them.

"Jimmy, try to find something you can use to help ward them off, you'll need it when we get outside."
    Last edited by Kaname Shikara; 03-19-2011 at 07:25 PM.

Amazing set by
    Ezza Obsuna ^^

The days fly by and the feelings remain
    So far away and causing us pain
    That's okay we'll make it through
    Soon we'll get to say "I love you"

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Kirako and Jimmy

OOC: Jimmy sent a PM asking about what's in the basement.

You could certainly grab a chair or table leg. There were also some kitchen knives in the kitchen.

In the basement there are some tools. Most wouldn't make great weapons due to being small, but there is wrench with some heft and a pair of loopers (if you don't know what they are see:

http://www.stihlusa.com/handtools/PL30-Lopper.html

if you take out the screw you'd have a decentish bladed weapon)

Aleyna's Wifey *with a heart sign* Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket's Avatar
    Gil
    Goofy
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I knew it! It didn't take them long to spot a few people with nasty wounds on them whom are obviously zombies. Alexandria looked around trying to find a fast way to get out of their situation, "Don't just stand there, figure out a way to get us out of here." She shouted at Ed, slightly getting annoyed with him. She noticed a car by the sideway and headed straight towards it only to find out that it's locked, then she remembered the skillet in her hand, "I hope this works."
    Proud Wife of Aleyna ♥
    Proud Mother of Uta ♪

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@anuket and miniphil

OOC: What do you mean with the skillet Anuket? If you want to break open a car window that's easy to do with side windows, but very hard with the front window.

Gil
    Goofy
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: I was hoping to break the side window using the skillet but I was waiting for miniPhil to post something in return or maybe you... you know just to make sure I could do that...
    Proud Wife of Aleyna ♥
    Proud Mother of Uta ♪

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Anuket View Post
    OOC: I was hoping to break the side window using the skillet but I was waiting for miniPhil to post something in return or maybe you... you know just to make sure I could do that...
    OOC: You can certainly do that, I'm just curious to see what your plan is there. If you want crazy a coincidence like keys still being in there instead of it just being a car with a smashed window, you could have that, but it'd cost four karma. Otherwise you could just consider it a, hmm, 2001 Ford Taurus a fairly modernish car with the standard front engine, seating area, and trunk in the back.

Gil
    Goofy
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Alexandria used the skillet to smash the window which was surprisingly easy and opened the car from inside, she took a seat at the driver's side and rummaged around looking for the key, "Where is it.. where is it!!!" Alas, after what seemed like hours of looking she gave up and was about to get off the car when a crazy idea came to her mind, "Hey Ed! You don't happen to know how to hot-wire a car, do you??"
    Proud Wife of Aleyna ♥
    Proud Mother of Uta ♪

Gil
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Right behind you!" After a quick look around the basement, Jimmy grabbed both the wrench and the loppers, sticking the second in his belt and charging up the stairs, wrench in hand. He moved quickly to Kaname's side, ready to help her fight off whatever the hell those things were.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Jimmy and Kaname

As Jimmy makes his way up the stairs on eof the dead starts to try and climb in the window and some others move in behind it.

<hurry up!> thinks Kayl <I think thsoe things getting excited attracts others!>

For his own part, Kayl is staying right beside Jenny, who is indeed now free some the wall, and is testing out her ghostly legs.

Actually bigger than you. miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Alexandria ran over to a nearby car. "I hope this works." she proclaimed before smashing in the side window. Ed smiled at her quick thinking. "Clever girl." Rummaging round in his pockets he found what he was looking for. While he was out of smokes he still had some matches. Running over to the car he began to roll up a bit of paper on the ground and put it in the gas tank.
    "Hey Ed! You don't happen to know how to hot-wire a car, do you??"
    Startled, Ed looked at Alexandria.
    "Hot-wire? I thought we were going to blow it up?"
    "What?"
    "You know, take off the handbrake, push it away and use the explosion as a distraction and then leg it to the golf course. Was that not the plan?
    Alexandria stared at him
    "You'd best get out of the car quick, I'm lighting this paper." Which is exactly what Ed did before grabbing Alexandria and running headlong to the golf course.

OOC:
    I'm not sure if Ed had matches or a lighter. I just remember it was one of em. Also seen as the idea is insanely reckless and I don't know much about cars I'll let you decide if it works and they have their distraction or it fails and they lost some time.

Sorry again about the late reply. I've a few deadlines these coming weeks so am busy as hell. I get holidays in four weeks though.
    Last edited by miniPhil; 03-22-2011 at 04:46 PM.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@miniphil and Anuket

OOC: If you pushed something in to jam a path between the tank and the flame source, and the fuel air mixture in the tank was right, it could explode. However making that work controllablye on the fly would be...tricky.

IC:

The delay from shoving in the lit paper and than doing some more shoving to with Alexandria allowed the dead to get awfully close to the two.

However after rolling only a couple yards the gas fumes coming from the tank caught up to the burning paper and the gas tank exploded. Torching a couple of the dead and causing the car to roll over on a couple more...as well as singeing Ed and Alexandria, a bit of smoke from Ed's shirt and indicates where an ember probably landed.

Looking back more dead are on the way. Upon reaching the edge of the golf course there is some cover in the heavy grass and woods that serves to seperate the course from the town.

However upon ducking into that the ground gives way beneath the two, and Ed's shirt is extinguished as the pair find themselves treading water in a long abandoned well. If they're lucky the grass above might hide the hole from anything trying to follow.

Gil
    sunshine
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Ed stumbled around in the water, disorientated from the fall. While trying to gather his bearings he heard noises from above. Quickly putting a hand over Alexandria's mouth Ed whispered in her ear. "Don't make a sound. If we're very, very quiet they shouldn't find us." It was pretty dark but Ed didn't risk lighting a match considering what was above them. He wasn't even sure he could light one now that he was soaked in water. Searching his pockets while trying not to move much he discovered the soggy remains of his match box.

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Fee trudged along. She wanted to curl up and go back to the deep darkness she had been in earlier but now that they had been forced to flee the only place that seemed safe, it didn't seem as if she would ever be able to. Why bother running if you were only going to get caught? Everything felt so helpless. She wanted it all to just end.

(OOC: sorry it's so short. I didn't really know what to do. ^^~)
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information