AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 197 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 113 153 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,575 of 4916

Thread: RPG: Nightmarchers

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: RPG: Nightmarchers

@Tigris

OOC: Just for clarity, which way is glass running? He and Glaudio are on the first floor with Suzumi and Maria, while Kotonoha and Jonathan are upstairs with the thing.

Senior Member JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon's Avatar
    Gil
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2014 12:51 AM
    Threads

He just stared at the two of them for several seconds, then sighed. "Fine. Whatever gets us out of here." Jimmy hesitated a moment, then continued, "This doesn't mean someone's gonna be inside of me, too, does it? I kinda like my privacy."

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Jimmy and Kirako

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyTheCannon View Post
    He just stared at the two of them for several seconds, then sighed. "Fine. Whatever gets us out of here." Jimmy hesitated a moment, then continued, "This doesn't mean someone's gonna be inside of me, too, does it? I kinda like my privacy."
    <No, that requires a ghost to be willing to be entraped inside of you for your benifit. Though, perhaps you could try sweet talking our new friend in the wall>

You can feel a bit of laughter in his thoughts at that.

<In any case, I still need to know what your shape is, but than I can start>

OOC: You could just describe it, which is what Kirako did. Or you could make something in paint, we're only talking about something a little more complex than a stick figure here. Kaname might be able to suggest something.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

dupe post
    Last edited by sunnyside; 02-10-2011 at 07:21 PM.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Tigris, Gaz, Xriikox, and Suzumi

OOC: Alright now that I knew where people are headed lets keep this moving

Upstairs Kotonoha and Johnathan might notice or hear the thrown arm outside, or the voices down below. But the creatur on the porch is only paying attention to the people in front of him.

Johnathan manages to get the rifle pointed back at the thing and gets the trigger down a for a few moments, sending bullets ripping through the thing before it's tail smacks into him, knocking him down. Luckiily the rifle took most of the blow.

However the creature is moving through the window.

Kotonoha could move to attack it, but until Glass and Glaudio get up the stairs she'd be doing it along if she does.

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Favorite Bioshock Syringe Bioshock Eve
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2019 06:35 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aozorapen

This close, Kotonoha could see that the zombie-creature, still looking quite human, if not for the long tail it had. It was currently lashing around impatiently, and the creature itself was looking down at the area outside the porch, as if to see what had happened to Glass. She was just about to rush towards it when it saw them, cocking its head to one side, and just staring. "Damn," she hissed, moving slowly to brace herself with her katana. She could see Jonathan out of the corner of her eye, already cocking his rifle at the thing; when it lashed its tail out, shattering the full-length glass windows in the process of trying to get to them. Both of them were forced to drop to the floor and roll away; the tail just missing them by inches, along with glass shards that scattered on the parquet floor. Kotonoha could hear voices from downstairs, most likely Glass and Glaudio, judging that they were the only other men in this place. That also meant that Glass was all right, then.

Jonathan was quicker to get up, pulling the trigger on his already loaded rifle, and sending a few bullets through the creature. It let out a howl, lashing out again and hitting the source of its agony, breaking the rifle almost in half. By this time she had managed to scramble up on her feet, and she could hear footsteps on the staircase landing. Nothing to it, then. With the creature's attention focused fully on her, she had no choice but to go at it with all the strength she had, aiming for its tail and hoping that she could break it.

OOC: I seem a little out-of-character here. ^^"
    Last edited by Rei; 02-14-2011 at 05:50 PM. Reason: RIFLE. ^^

できねぇ時?
    そん時ゃ諸共心中だよ

Senior Member brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74's Avatar
    Gil
    Confused
    Gifts Cds Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2012 08:00 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Ignatius started running towards the apartment building. He flung open the door as he reached the entrance. A few of the zombies noticed him, but they were still a good distance away. Once he got inside he slammed shut the door searched for any way to lock it. It needed a key, so he jammed a chhair infront of it and started running up the stairs. "Top floor ok?

Aleyna's Wifey *with a heart sign* Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket's Avatar
    Gil
    Goofy
    Gifts Tengu Mask Green Tea Pocky
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2012 08:31 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Alexandria nodded in return, "The top floor would be great but I think we should try looking for food and other stuff in these apartments. Why won't you put me down and let's try the rooms." The apartment building sure seemed deserted from the looks of it, but they could never be more cautious. You never know if there would be someone or something in one of the rooms waiting to attack, just like the zombie they found earlier.

"Should we try this room first?"
    Proud Wife of Aleyna ♥
    Proud Mother of Uta ♪

Senior Member brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74's Avatar
    Gil
    Confused
    Gifts Cds Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2012 08:00 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Sure, it would be a good idea to search for some weapons. So yeah, this room looks good." Ignatius put Alexandria down. He went over to the door and turned the knob.

OOC: I'm not sure if you want to decide whats in the room or if it's up to us so i'll just leave it up to you.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@xxriikoxx, Gaz, Tigris, Suzumi

OOC: Jonathan had an M16 not a shotgun. However xxriikox's post still works, just imagine she said "rifle" instead of "shotgun". Anyway rolling up some results:

The creature's attention whips around from the prone Johnathan to the attacking Kotonoha.

Evading her first attack it's tail knocks her katana off guard and it connects with her throat, luckily for her the tail seems to not be sharp along it's sides and the result is more that she is hurled backwards destroying what was probably a very expensive vase as she cruches into the wall.

It attempts to follow up with a fatal stabbing tail attack, but through her dazed vision Kotonoha actually manages a sharp edged parry. A few feet of the "tail" fall to the ground and the creature yells out in anger and starts running toward her.

Johnathan rolls out of the way getting near the wall.

OOC: Actually pretty good for Kotonoha being all on her own. The throat and impact damage is mostly temporary. Though a point of karma could waive the temporary penalty for more optimal performance now. Glaudio and Glass can now arrive up the stairs, which would put them between the thing and Kotonoha if they hurry, or behind it if they dawdle for a couple seconds.

-------------

@yoko and Anuket

OOC: You can describe things on your own, or you can let me do it as you wish. Generally you can describe yourself finding "normal" things you'd expect in the area. For example knives in a kitchen, but if you happen to find a chain saw lying on a kitchen table, that's going to cost you some karma.

More OOC: The door is locked. But not very well Ignacious finds if he puts his shoulder to it. Inside there is a big Plamsa TV sitting dark. At first it looks like someone is watching the blank screen. On second look the person isn't moving, but instead seems to be litterally frozen in place. It's a middle aged guy wearing a football Jersey, twisted as if he was in pain with his hands up in the air in front of him. However he isn't moving at all. On closer inspection you notice even the beer coming out of a can in his hand is frozen in midair in the process of spilling. Drops of Pabst are dripping off the end of the beercicle.

No obvious weapons in this room, aside from chair legs there are doors that look like they lead to a bedroom and a kitchen.

EDITED to shift to what you will see to avoid confusion.
    Last edited by sunnyside; 02-15-2011 at 10:30 AM.

Senior Member Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Jigsaw Ribbon LOTR The Palantir Of Orthanc Black Cat
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2013 02:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Sarcasticfuzzball

Royo stood up. Her head was a little foggy and dizzy. She turned around to see if everyone was okay. The speed of her turn around threw her of balance causing her fall and tumble into the underbrush. Once she stop tumbling, Royo looked up to the sky and waving branches.

OOC: Sorry people if i haven't posted in a while and short post Just didn't know what to put.

Aleyna's Wifey *with a heart sign* Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket's Avatar
    Gil
    Goofy
    Gifts Tengu Mask Green Tea Pocky
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2012 08:31 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Alexandria looked at Ignatius, "Can you see anything?" she was leaning on the wall for balance, her ankle must have been slightly twisted. "Well? Is it safe to go in?" From the small gap Alexandria could smell something rather bad like rotten food, "Try using the pipe to get us in."
    Proud Wife of Aleyna ♥
    Proud Mother of Uta ♪

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Glaudio pounded up the stairs as fast as he could, the thing hadn't fallen for his ploy with the arm so he'd just have to settle this with brute force, seeing Kotonoha go down Glaudio hefted his heavy bladed sword and lunged at the thing, not seeing whether Glass was attacking as well all that mattered was to remove this abomination from existence.

OOC- short and to the point

Stuck in Love's Capture Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Hot Chocolate Flowers Fan2 Wolf
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2015 06:38 AM
    In Between Darkness and Light, Engulfed in Fire and Ice
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kaname thinks for a moment before turning to Jimmy, "Jimmy, it's just a thought, but what about a sort of figure and some design with it? Like the figure would be you and the design could signify your mana/energy/willpower or the sort?" She makes a face at this while being consumed by thoughts again.

Concentrating like this, she's listening to every noise and movement within the house. "It seems like she is still calm. But I'm not sure if we could trust an entity whom we know nothing of. So the best bet may be for you have your privacy like you wanted." She chuckles a bit at this, imagining different outcomes.

Amazing set by
    Ezza Obsuna ^^

The days fly by and the feelings remain
    So far away and causing us pain
    That's okay we'll make it through
    Soon we'll get to say "I love you"

Crazy Personified janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Ouran Patch Manekineko
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2011 09:55 AM
    Threads

MICHAEL

So everyone is silent?

Well, nevermind, he decides. He's hungry, or weak or whatever, and he needs something to eat. In fact it's been a while since he last ate. It's kind of ridiculous now that he thought about it, since back when everything was normal (has it really been just hours?) he couldn't survive without eating for more than four hours unless he was asleep or something.

Anyway, he started looking around and sniffing around at the food that he could find. Sure there were lots of yucky stuff and old stuff, and the water? Don't even get him started on how bad the water smelled like in the place... but before he could say anything or even think about checking anything, he saw the one thing that made him slightly happier.

"Candy!"

He took a bite and realized that his nose got it right, it was still good enough to eat!

"Want some?" he offered, perhaps a bit begrudgingly.
    ---
    "They called me mad, I called them mad, and damn them, they outvoted me." -Nathaniel Lee
    ---

---
    Being crazy only means I'm smarter than you
    ---

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

"I guess, but there should be more than just candy..."

Andrew took the offered candy and started to look around for more food if there was any...
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Senior Member Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris's Avatar
    Gil
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2011 01:46 AM
    Threads

Now was the time to strike; the kill wouldn't happen if it didn't happen in the next few seconds. Shoving down his concern for Koto(this was difficult, that thing lashed at her throat), Glass sprinted with Glaudio and broke off on a hard right. Seeing him go in for a lunge, Glass kicked off the wall and leapt into the air, his gauntlet flashing downwards. The cold steel sliced with an audible sting; its target was the throat.

Come to the RPG section, we always need more writers and members.
    VOTE VOTE VOTE, I'll have a decision by Tuesday, Sign-Ups before Christmas weekend! ^_^""
    http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...estions-Anyone

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Gaz, Tigris, Xriikox, and Suzumi

Glass soars in at the beast from above, his daggar does indeed find the creatures throat, however it doesn't get into the spine. It grasps Glasses leg and wtih more strength than a human should have whips him backwards adding to Glasses forward momentum but adding an upwards component that sends him smashing through through remnants of the the upper part of the large window.

[OOC: Up to you to describe the landing Tigris. By default this would essentially put glass out of the fight and down for a while after landing somewhere out in the yard, but with some care and a little time he'd get better. However you could burn karma to have him stab his daggar glove into the overhang as it goes by or something like that to stay in the action next round. ]

Glaudio moves in to take advantage of the beast being off balance as it deals with glass [OOC: However despite the huge bonus, the dice really dislike Gaz this time and it's tail would have gotten a lethal blow in, presuming you don't want him to die, I presume you burn some of that karma you've been saving up by accepting lesser wounds]. However it's shortened tail almost thrusts into him, with Glaudio parrying at the last moment. It start to step back to try and regain it's footing, however Glaudio closes in with a mighty blow and cleaves the things entire left arm off at the shoulder.

Undaunted it seems ready to lunge forward again despite having only one arm, half its tail, and a head that's sort of bobbing off to one side with severed tendons and muscle sticking out the other side.

[OOC: I'm figuring Kotonoha took a bit of time during that to recover from that last hit, and has now largely cleared her head. Anybody can post next, if you post before Tigris figure that you saw his char get thrown but are more focused on the creature at the moment than where he wound up.]

------------------------

@LB, Yoko, Janajee and red

[OOC: For RP reasons, and presuming you aren't going to go back to the links or old posts, here's something I sent to Janajee that might help you guys out:

Biscuts and such-have mostly disintigrated. Not much nutricional value, but could taste worse and at least would make you not so hungry.

Hard candy - it's all fuzed together into big chunks, but sugar actually holds up pretty well and you could suck on that stuff for some energy

Water-very bad tasting, minerals have leeched into it.

Alcohol - also long lasting actually, and the hard stuff is immune to bacteria. Rum for all if people want to drink it.

Canned foods. Mostly bad, and cans have rusted up. If he spends some time he might find some beans that are reasonably healthy if not the tastiest.

Note that if you wanted to use karma you could poof in something that you'd find in a cabinet so long as it's realistic]
    Last edited by sunnyside; 02-16-2011 at 10:55 PM.

Senior Member Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts Electric Guitar Medkit Tsubasa Mokona
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-25-2011 05:53 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: GlamourJunkie

Mia: Royo! Are you okay?? Shizuka wee need to get everyone out of the woods! Maybe back to the pond where we can look after them?

She ran over to Royo and took hold of her arm to help steady her.

Mia: What have we got our selves into here...

Mariana 1998-2011 The angels will give her what we didn't.

Senior Member JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon's Avatar
    Gil
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2014 12:51 AM
    Threads

After some long consideration, Jimmy sighed, and grabbed something to sketch in the dust with. Despite never being known for artistic talent, he managed a fairly recognizable representation of an eagle, in lines reminiscent of the current tribal tattoo fad. Studying it for a moment, he altered a bit here and there, the wings spread wide, giving the impression that it was mid-flight; the beak open, screeching a cry of exhilaration. Then he turned to Kaname and Kayl.

"Will that do?"
    Last edited by JimmyTheCannon; 02-20-2011 at 09:26 PM.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: Sorry for the delay, we lost internet here for a bit

--------------

@Hasu, Noelynn, Ensifer, Aedan, and Kylesico

Rei stands guard looking through the trees while Mia struggles under the weight of Royo, trying to get the dazed woman to walk out into the clearing.

The female ghost walks meekly up and reaches out slowly as if to help. But as he hand touches Royo's sleeve frost starts to form.

The ghost looks sad and withdraws her hand and holds it within her other hand.

Eventually with great exertion due to her small size Mia gets Royo into the clearing by the pond. She sees that the friendly seeming male ghost has wandered over to the pond and is wading in.

-----------------------------

@Jimmy and Kirako

Kayl sort of rolls his eyes

<Youth... But yes, I think it will work just fine, and I could go for a spot of origionality in making tattoos I suppose. Now, lets see if you can summon up some youthful pride to sit nice and still>

He seems to become a bit less transperant, and takes a towl, some ink filled gourds, a smoothed stone, and a small bone that is cut so it looks like one of those old feather pens.

<Kaname, would you be so kind as to hold up his shirt and hold him steady?>
    Last edited by sunnyside; 02-19-2011 at 12:34 PM.

Senior Member Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Mia struggles, panting and red faced.

Mia: Here we are...

She looked at the ghosts

Mia: Who are you?

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Hasu, Ensifer, Aedan, and Kylesico, and Noelynn

The ghosts realize that Mia is speaking to them. In turn they each reply back, however Mia can't understand either of them, they're speaking in what is probably their native language.

After it becomes apparent that Mia isn't understanding them the girl starts looking frustrated but the guy sort of looks at Mia, and she sees a vision of Dante with blood running down his head back in the forest. The ghost points in that direction with a look of concern on his face.

OOC: Picking up Kimi would be good too

Gil
    sunshine
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

OCC: I was going to get kimi next but i thought id try and talk to the ghosts

Mia: Oh... Yes...

She has caught her breath and runs back to the woods.

Mia: Help get Dante!

She shouts over to Rei. Mia picks up Kimi, cradling her like a baby. He goes to Dante and pats his face down with her dress.

Mia: Dont you worry mister, we will all be okay! We will get you all by the pond and wash you down!

She moves Kimi so her head and front paws are rested on Mias shoulder, she then grabs Dantes hand ready to pull him up.

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Favorite Bioshock Syringe Bioshock Eve
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2019 06:35 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aozorapen

"D-Damn...that hurt." Kotonoha took some time to recover from the blow the creature had dealt her; her own weapon had struck her, rendering her useless for the previous minutes. She wasn't going to stand for that.

By this time, Glass and Glaudio had made it up the stairs, and Kotonoha sprang up just in time to see Glass get thrown through the window with much force; but for the most part she carefully watched the creature, looking for an opening. That opening came when the creature struck Glaudio, catching him off balance. Taking advantage of the moment and the injuries already inflicted on it, she dove in, cleanly cleaving its head off and making quick work of the rest of it.

OOC: I feel like I'm doing something illegal, lol. Is my post all right?

できねぇ時?
    そん時ゃ諸共心中だよ

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information