AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 197 FirstFirst ... 51 91 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 111 151 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,525 of 4916

Thread: RPG: Nightmarchers

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Re: RPG: Nightmarchers

After sewing the last leg of the four-pronged wound shut, Fee went to cut the thread only to realize she had no scissors. She could only think of one other way to cut it and she could feel her blood drain out of her face at the thought. The thread was covered in blood and it had been through his flesh. She couldn't bite it off. She felt her breathing quicken as her vision began to blur. "Guys, I don't think I can..." she slurred before dropping the needle and falling backwards, passed out cold.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Kirako and Jimmy

OOC: Since it's just the two of your characters alone without any NPCs, you're just posting to each other for a while unless you head somewhere with an NPC, so don't wait for me to post between you guys.

-------------------------------------------------

@Red, LB, Yoko, and Janajee

OOC: Between the fun bit of RPing, and some karma from Janajee the wound on Alika is pretty well fixed up, though a bit ugly to look at and still has the thread sticking out of it.

IC:

The native spirit instictively tries to steady Fee as she falls, but his hand frustratingly passes right through her without doing any good. He says something in his language, that only Andrew recognizes exactly, but that the rest understand as swearing from the tone.

Senior Member JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon's Avatar
    Gil
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2014 12:51 AM
    Threads

He accepted the wet cloth gratefully, wiping away the sweat on his forehead and holding it there to cool him off. Jimmy managed a wry smile. "I came here looking for competition. You know Parkour? Free running? I move around a lot, keep looking for new competition. Of course, that's not *quite* what I found, but... yeah, none of us were expecting what we got, were we?"

Crazy Personified janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Ouran Patch Manekineko
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2011 09:55 AM
    Threads

MICHAEL

It was instinct.

He ran to her and tried to grab her before she fell and hit her head. He didn't even think of the smell of blood or burning flesh or anything. All he thought of was Fee's head hitting the floor? Not really a great thing. So he ran toward her, and cradled her head on his lap.

"Fee..." he whispered, "Don't die."

He didn't know why he thought she would, he just said it.
    ---
    "They called me mad, I called them mad, and damn them, they outvoted me." -Nathaniel Lee
    ---

---
    Being crazy only means I'm smarter than you
    ---

Aleyna's Wifey *with a heart sign* Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket's Avatar
    Gil
    Goofy
    Gifts Tengu Mask Green Tea Pocky
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2012 08:31 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Get a grip.

"I say we make a run for it!" Alexandria took the skillet and headed to the doorway, but she stopped trying to figure out how they should go out without being noticed much, but then again with that much commotion going on a while ago she doubts the zombies weren't heading this way. "I'll go first but if something goes wrong... well... go figure!" She didn't wait for Ignatius's reply and took off immediately heading straight to the basement, but she took the wrong turn - she tripped unexpectedly.

"Oh god, no!"
    Proud Wife of Aleyna ♥
    Proud Mother of Uta ♪

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Anuket and Yoko

OOC: To be clear Anuket, your character was trying to run further into the building yes?

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Andrew continued the work that Fee started. With no scissors in mind he decided to bite the thread instead. He sank his teeth into blooded thread as it snapped. He then picked up the needle and placed it on the table.

She'll be okay...she did great...

Andrew wiped the blood off his mouth and looked around for a bed for Fee...
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Fee just felt blackness. She thought she could hear some muffled voices coming from far, far away but all she felt was darkness. God, please let him be alright. Please let me all right and please let Alika be alright. Please, please, please... she silently begged as a light in the distance began moving closer, gaining speed as it grew, slowly encompassing her whole vision with it's brightness. She blinked a few times as her eyes readjusted to the dim light of the room. She felt something under her head and could see Micheal leaning in over here. "What happened?" she mummble whispered, closing her eyes to the room.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

"Alika's okay, I was worried about you when you pasted out"

Andrew was glad that she was okay.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Crazy Personified janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

MICHAEL

"Yeah, what Andrew said," he said to Fee as he smiled, glad that she was just feeling nauseous.

"You want step out for a breath of a somewhat-fresh air? There's a little place outside where you can breathe in something other than the overwhelming blood and burnt flesh in here. Just in case, you need it,"

Deep inside, there was turmoil of fear and panic, but he tried his best to put up a brave face, and looked at Fee. She needed that.
    ---
    "They called me mad, I called them mad, and damn them, they outvoted me." -Nathaniel Lee
    ---

---
    ---

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Gaz, Tigris, Suzumi and xriikox

OOC: Suzumi asked me to do the medical stuff for her.

Sitting on the stoop of the mansion Jessica worked diligantly to fix up the general mess Glaudio was. She carefully cut off his tattered and burned shirt, leaving the bits of cloth that were already stuck in clotted blood or in the many burns, and than slathered burn ointment on liberally. She did the same with antiseptics on his various open wounds, and then went about using butterfly closures, pads, gauze, and medical tape to try and close and than cover everything up. With his shirt off Glaudio is starting to resemble an oily mummy.

The tricky work was fixing the severed vein. Carefully cutting with the swiss army knife in the kit, she frees the ends of the veins so they can dangle out a bit. Maria tries her best to put pressure on it, but some blood still surts out spraying all three of them. With anybody else this would require a team of people to hold the patient down, but Glaudio can handle it (OOC: Tough as nails advantage. Though you could add a reaction Gaz.)

As annoying as the spray of blood is, Glaudio's blood pressure should be higher, even Maria notices this.

"Glaudio. When we're done with this you need to hydrate and get some sugar in you. Maybe there is something in the kitchen we can use."

Jessica continues on with Glaudio. The two ends of the vien need to be connected, and all she has is the surgical tubing. Sticking one side of the vein in a section of tube and taping it down and than doing the same with the other seems to get the blood flowing right. This is an ugly mechanical fix, it's almost certain to cause an immune response eventually if not an outright infection, and even after wrapping it up with gauze and tape it looks funny from the outside. But at least its got what remains of his blood moving, and he might be OK for a day.

OOC: Used a bit of karma to take it from functional to "better than you probably should have been able to pull off with that stuff," as I beleive that's what Suzumi wanted.
    Last edited by sunnyside; 02-02-2011 at 10:18 PM. Reason: cleaning it up

Senior Member noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Sagittarius 006 - Charizard Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-14-2014 12:29 PM
    Threads

Shizuka had a look of fear in her eyes when she was the crazed man. She stood up and tried to prepare herself for anything that might happen. Then she saw a cat attack the man. She wondered what the cat was thinking.

OOC: Sorry this is so short.
    Roleplayer, gamer girl, band nerd, and ROTC cadet.
    You ain't got nothin' on me.

Stuck in Love's Capture Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Hot Chocolate Flowers Fan2 Wolf
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2015 06:38 AM
    In Between Darkness and Light, Engulfed in Fire and Ice
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Ah, I guess not..." Kaname sighs while looking down "Hey Jimmy? What will you do if we ever get off this island? Will you leave and never look this way again, will you go home, or will you go someplace else entirely?"

Amazing set by
    Ezza Obsuna ^^

The days fly by and the feelings remain
    So far away and causing us pain
    That's okay we'll make it through
    Soon we'll get to say "I love you"

Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Fee gave a small smile before putting her forearm over her eyes. "I think I'm fine. I just need to lie down for a while," she said, her voice hoarse. She was glad Alika was okay. She just wanted to go to sleep now. "Maybe if you could move me over there," she said, vaguely wiggling her fingers in a direction away from Alika. She muttered to herself a little about needing to just lie down and sleep for a while.

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Andrew went over to the bed where Fee pointed and helped ready the bed for her. He knew that she was going to need the rest, for what's coming up next. Now he just needed Michael to get her into bed.
    Last edited by Light Buster; 02-04-2011 at 11:55 AM.

Senior Member JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon's Avatar
    Gil
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Jimmy glanced over at Kaname for a moment, then sighed quietly, shaking his head. "I have no idea, really. I never thought any of this was possible! This is an entirely different world than the one I lived in before I got here. We can't go back to that world."

After a brief moment, he turned the question back to her. "What about you? What will you do when this is over?"

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Red, LB, Yoko and Janajee

OOC: There are actually a number of beds down there, they aren't in very good condition, but they're still basically soft things you can lay on...if you don't drop onto one from the ceiling. Or if you'd like to avoid springs one could make a pile of blankets.

We could let time advance a bit if Fee wants to rest, the others could RP, or perhaps better describe what they might like to do regarding supplies and things down there. Or describe a general conversation (or drop a bunch of text regarding your characters backstory etc.)

Stuck in Love's Capture Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Hot Chocolate Flowers Fan2 Wolf
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2015 06:38 AM
    In Between Darkness and Light, Engulfed in Fire and Ice
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kaname grips the counter for a moment in silence, "I...I'm not sure, I'm hoping to find my sensei, or someone I know. But I have no idea of knowing if anyone I know is still alive. My sensei, and the friend I made when I first came here. Shishe is gone, I know for sure...maybe when this is over, I'll wander around from place to place again, since it seems as though I can't really go anywhere not knowing anyone. Only if I'd be able to find him when I get out of here" She chuckles dryly and sighs once more, "I'd like to live past this and one day think it to be one big nightmare."
    Last edited by Kaname Shikara; 02-10-2011 at 07:35 AM.

Amazing set by
    Ezza Obsuna ^^

The days fly by and the feelings remain
    So far away and causing us pain
    That's okay we'll make it through
    Soon we'll get to say "I love you"

Gil
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Jimmy frowned at that. "You're from here? You have... friends, family, on the islands?" He'd assumed she was a visitor, like he was. The runner hesitated for a moment, then reached over and gave her hand a gentle squeeze. "I'm sorry. Maybe they're okay; maybe they found somewhere safe, like us. We'll look for them when we get out of here. Alright?"

Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

MICHAEL

He didn't bother asking her whether she wanted to walk on her own, or be carried. He just carried her. You know, being the man that was apparently not available when it mattered, but whatever.

He carried her to where Andrew fixed the bed, and just let her lie there, before coming back to carry Alika, and placing him on another bed.

It's not a five star hotel, but it's better than nothing.

Michael sniffs the air for a bit, trying to see if there was trouble brewing, hoping that there wasn't.
    ---
    ---

---
    ---

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Janajee, Red, Yoko, and LB

Sniffing the air Micael is assaulted with the smells of old dust, rust, and roast Alika, but nothing dangerous. Though the freshly dead don't seem as much more than blood. It's been a while since the party though, so some of them might already be getting a little ripe out in the sun.

OOC: Michael and the other living people would be hungry and quite thirsty by this point, unless they've lost their appitites. With his nose I'd give Michael credit for telling which things are generally safe to eat if people want to start rooting around in things.

For your convenience, posts where i describe the place are:
    http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...st#post2492937
    http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...=1#post2514200

--------------------

@Aedan, Ensifer, Hasu, noelynn, and Kylesico

The shovel weilding thing rushes in, initially mostly ignoring the cats attack as she slices into its legs.

Dante deftly parries the incoming shovel and lands a powerful overhand chop, lopping off half of the shovel and the creatures left arm at the elbow, however this doesn't seem to elicit any pain reaction and with its exceptional speed it lunges forward and whacks Dante's right arm with its half a shovel, making the arm go numb.

It rapidly follows up with a backhand blow that catches Dante on the head. He lands unmoving on the ground, with half of his scalp detached from his head, flopping open onto the ground so that you can see the top of his skull.

[OOC: The arm hits were dice, the head hit was because I want this to keep rolling, and Aedan isn't responding to PMs. The wound is yucky but mostly superficial if he returns, Dante's arm will be funcitonal after some rest and treatment, or he could use a bit of karma to have it be fine right now if he gets back up. ]

As the thing raises its shovel and brings it down to end Dante Rei darts in and blocks the attack with her own sword and lands a hard kick on the things ribs. It counters by just rushing into her and bumping her with his quickly moving body, sending her tripping over some underbrush and falling backwards down a slope some ways.

At this point the male ghost that hand been standing there tries to attack the thing, but his hands just pass through it, though they leave ice behind where they hit. The creature muscles through that and starts to rush toward Mia, but Kimi finally gets the better of him as he steps on the attacking cat awkwardly and faceplants onto the ground.

It starts to get up with its one remaining arm grasping half a shovel, glowering at kimi.
    Last edited by sunnyside; 02-04-2011 at 12:13 PM.

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Glaudio had flinched a number of times during the operation on his hand but had otherwise been able to keep the pain hidden."best not to worry anybody" he thought to himself.

when it was over he allowed himself to relax, tuning to Jessica he said simply "Thanks, you saved my life" he'd never been good at expressing emotion verbally and he got the impression that she may think of him as ungrateful but it'd be better than thinking he was stupid. hauling himself upright he made his way slowly towars the kitchen to try and find some food.

OOC- short but hey at least it gives us something to go with.

Senior Member Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts Electric Guitar Medkit Tsubasa Mokona
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-25-2011 05:53 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: GlamourJunkie

Mia sequels in fear as the thing advances for her, but then it is taken by Kimi.

Mia: Not Kitty!!

She picks up a stone and throws it at the thing... What was she thinking... A young girl throwing stones at something that just took out a full grown man...

Mariana 1998-2011 The angels will give her what we didn't.

Senior Member Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Daggers 122 - Mr Mime 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2011 05:16 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kimi dodged the attack and jumped on the zombie's back the same way she did earlyer with Royo. If the zombie was that stupid he will hit his own head in a attempt to knock her off. She hung on while the zombie struggled with rocks and her. "Hiss!" She was getting angry with its trashing.

Seriously ._.

Senior Member noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Sagittarius 006 - Charizard Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-14-2014 12:29 PM
    Threads

Shizuka watched as the small girl threw a stone at the thing. It wasn't the best idea. She watched as the thing put his arm across him to block the stone. Then something surprising happened; the stone bounced off of the thing's arm and hits a big, but loose tree branch. The branch just kind of rocked back and forth at first, but then it falls, trapping the creature. Shizuka thought that this would be a good time to act. "H-hey! Little girl!" She did not know her name yet. "Come over here where it's safe please." She was a pretty safe distance away from the thing. She then looked at the cat, who she thought was crazy. She hoped that the cat would just get off of the creature and leave it alone.

OOC: Allright, I hope this is okay sunny!
    Roleplayer, gamer girl, band nerd, and ROTC cadet.
    You ain't got nothin' on me.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information