AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 83 of 197 FirstFirst ... 33 73 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 93 133 183 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,075 of 4916

Thread: RPG: Nightmarchers

AF's Resident Color Taster Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Chameleon Cookie Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2016 02:14 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Sr Machinehead PSN ID: Sr_machinehead Steam ID: DocMK

Default Re: RPG: Nightmarchers

Nathan was still on guard as he listened to the woman speak. After a while he responded by saying "I don't know who these people you were helping are so i can't tell you if they are okay. If the city has dead roaming about it though i wouldn't suggest going back alive or dead." Nathan was interested in this but not enough to risk his life anymore than it already was.

Set made by me
    "Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's going to burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm going to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Member Getsuga Mugetsu is on a distinguished road Getsuga Mugetsu's Avatar
    Gil
    Bashful
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-02-2010 08:49 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Standing to it's full height the Azrael slightly moved his massive shoulders. Motioning for Chloe to hop on. he didn't wanna stay in one spot for to long. She wanted him to stay. That made him happy. If he was human still he would be smiling. Yet as a tiger facial expressions were little to none. It didn't bother him. He was with Chloe, and she was safe with him. So for now they would find a place to be safe till they decided on what to do next.

"Where are the people you were with Chloe?"

Actually bigger than you. miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Violin Cds
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2013 07:01 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: miniPhil

Quote Originally Posted by Jillia
    Okay then. I don't want to eat alone anyway. You boys have names?
    "Ah, yes ma'am. Names Woods, Ed Woods. My partner in crime goes by the name of Jun." Ed leans in to whisper to Jillia "Best not stare at his hair, hes a bit sensitive about it"
    Ed looked round and reaches into his pocket taking out the cigarettes. "So where ya taking us two gents to get some grub. I'm starvin." Ed pops another cigarette into his mouth and hold out the box to Jillia. "Smoke?" He inquires.
    This is a Sig. It's horribly out of date.

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@YokoKuwabara, LB, Janajee and Change of Color

Swinging at things Andrew finds that he can sort of impact them breifly. He topples a dresser over onto the dead crwling through the wall, making Alika yell as he was using that as part of his barricade.

Another dead leaps over the dresser into Andrew. This makes Andrew's world spin, however the dead man in a leisure suit seems to freeze and falls to the floor, moving veeeery slooowly.

Another arm punches through the wall further down in the room, and it's becoming apparent that the dead are about to overrun the room.

Andrew and Alika did by Bryce some time however. At first he just was breaking glass, however after a number of aggressing swings, the frame starts to come lose, and hooking the end of a club over the bottom of the window he pulls the window out of the wall. Than smashes away some of the surrounding drywall. Leaving a gap a little over two feet wide and eight feet tall between the two studs.

-------------------

@Machinehead and Light Buster

The ghost stops to think after Nathans reply, and gives a little wave to Thomas and his friends.

Eventually she speaks

"Oh, Maybe I can still do that thing I used to do to watch over my friends back when the island was normal and nobody could see me!"

She seems to concentrate for a minute and than vanishes.

In the silence that follows Nathan regards the boys who brought the medical supplies. He'd hardly looked at them since their arrival, having focus his attention wholy on his work with Agatha.

However now he notes that one of the boys is holding onto his stomach where a blood soaked bandage is leaking through onto his pants!

As he's taking this in the femal ghost suddenly appears again in front of Nathan.

"They're. Well actually they're not OK. Some are dead, others retreated from the city and are hiding in the woods. Another is wounded, badly I thought, but he's got a gun and sword now and seems strangley happy. "

--------------------------------

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

She looked around for a moment and thought to herself.

"They were.....um..." she looked around to try to remember what direction she came from. She stared at a an opening that looked about right. "That way." she said with a gesture.

She took note of his gesture and was a bit hesitant before she climbed on as if he were a pony.

"You sure im not too heavy? I can still walk..."

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Not again...

Andrew was getting the weird feeling again. He hoped that this barricade can hold and no one dies in the process...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The boys noted that Sam is now gushing blood from his stomach. They began to think on what to do.

(Thomas) "Oh god, no!!!"
    (Jacob) "Come on Sam, stay with us..."
    (Sam) "..."
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Senior Member Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva's Avatar
    Gil
    Flirty
    Gifts Luna Cheshire Cat Bonsai Tree
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-02-2015 03:49 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: ellxeeva

"I don't... smoke," Jillia replied, trying not to look at Jun's hair. "Well, this diner I'm talking about... about fifteen minutes from here... Walk?"

Live Fast. Die Young. Be Wild. Have fun.
    -LDR

Senior Member brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74's Avatar
    Gil
    Confused
    Gifts Cds Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2012 08:00 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Ignatius left the airport and called a cab. He had never actrually seen one in real life before, just on tv. He did as the actors on tv had done. "Where to?" asked the driver.
    "Are you talking to me? Oh, I guess so. Umm, I've never been here before so you can just take me wherever." Holding his bag he shut the door. After about 10 minutes of driving, the driver looked back at Ignatius. "I see your bag. You need to go to a hotel or something?"
    "Oh no, I don't have any money on me. I spent it all just t get here and whatevers left is in my bank."
    The cab driver slammed on the break and kicked Ignatius out of the cab. Puzzled, he thought to himself 'I guess he had to go somewhere'. He started walking and stopped at a convinience store. He walked in looking for someone to help him find a bank so he culd take out enough money for a cheap motel. Then, he saw a group of 3 people. A girl and 2 guys. he quickly approached them. "Excuse me. You wouldn't happen to know where I could find a bank would you? I'm new to the city and need to get some money to get a motel room."

Senior Member Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Jigsaw Ribbon LOTR The Palantir Of Orthanc Black Cat
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2013 02:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Sarcasticfuzzball

Royo opened her eyes, hoping that she wasn't in the cave. Being half awake she didn't notice that others. Opening a bottle of water, pouring some into her hands. Royo fling the water into face. "That feels refreshing" as the water drips down her face. Standing and taking a long stretch. Royo wanted to go for a wonder and stretch her legs, "I'll be back" as she walked passed her Ipod, grabbing the Ipod and putting it in her pocket.
    Last edited by Elukien; 10-09-2010 at 06:26 AM.

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Glaudio came to to fing Maria stending over him looking concerned, flexing his arm he could feel it stinging but his mind was clearer. "what happened" he mumbeled and heard her answer that he had passed out, moving his fingers he grabbed hold of a nearby tree stump and began to stand, painfully and slowly he made it upright. "looks like the day's finally cought up with me" he said with a smile, "right lets keep moving before the things catch up"

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Gaz

Maria looks worried, but nods her head and follows Glaudio, presuming that he's decided on a destination and is leading the way.

After a little while a ghost suddenly materializes in front of the pair

(The ghost from
    http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...=1#post2484091
    )

Her jewlery jingles as she stares at Glaudio for a moment. Than she speaks.

"Oh dear. Well, I'm glad you got out alive. I'll check in on you again later"

At that she vanishes as suddenly as she had appeared.

Marias eyes had widened in shock, and she slowly turned to look at Glaudio.

"You...know her from somewhere?"

Senior Member Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Daggers 122 - Mr Mime 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2011 05:16 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kyle disappeared into Kimi and she moved into the open. She moved on a extra sleeping mat in the corner and began to fall asleep on it. She closed her eyes and began to dream.

Seriously ._.

Actually bigger than you. miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Violin Cds
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2013 07:01 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: miniPhil

Quote Originally Posted by Jillia
    I don't... smoke,
    Suit yourself Ed thought placing the cigarettes back into his pocket.
    Well, this diner I'm talking about... about fifteen minutes from here... Walk?
    'Sounds good to me. You know this place well then?' Ed said. Finally, he thought, someone who might be able to get me around. Before he could inquire further a blond haired man came running up to them. This place is just a hustle and bustle joy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatius
    Excuse me. You wouldn't happen to know where I could find a bank would you? I'm new to the city and need to get some money to get a motel room.
    Not knowing the area at all Ed looked to both Jillia and Jun to answer.
    This is a Sig. It's horribly out of date.

AF's Resident Color Taster Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Chameleon Cookie Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2016 02:14 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Sr Machinehead PSN ID: Sr_machinehead Steam ID: DocMK

As the woman disappeared Nathan finally looked at the people who had brought him supplies. All he had seen of them before was glimpses since he was busy with the surgery but looking at them now he noticed their actual wounds. as he began to take note of this one of them began to succumb to a wound in his stomach. Nathan put a hand to his head and began to walk over to the man with a sigh. Under his breath he said "Always something with these people, next thing I know i'll be up to my neck in half dead bodies." And with that Nathan gave a small chuckle and asked for the two to move out of the way. He had no intention of taking long and was in a slight rush since with his current luck he'd either have another person with a foot in the grave in need of surgery or an angry spirit that would just as soon skin him as they would make him join their ranks.

Set made by me
    "Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's going to burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm going to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Fee screamed and screamed again as the zombies started pouring in. She could feel herself getting close to passing out. Her world was spinning and she could feel more tears streaming down her cheeks. She wanted it all to just go away.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Andrew began to swipe as much as he could. To protect everyone, to kill the zombies...

"They won't give it a rest already! DIE!!!"

He continued to hold back the zombies.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Senior Member Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva's Avatar
    Gil
    Flirty
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

"Sounds good to me. You know this place well then?"
    "Oh, not that much. I just come here maybe two or three times a year for a break," Jillia replied.

A blonde haired man in dirty clothes approached them and asked, "Excuse me. You wouldn't happen to know where I could find a bank would you? I'm new to the city and need to get some money to get a motel room."

Ed and Jun both looked at Jillia. She turned to the man and said, "There's a bank not far from here," she checked her watch. "I don't think it's open right now. But I know there's an ATM machine somewhere..." she surveyed the area.

-LDR

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Glaudio shrigged, he thought he recognised the ghost from somwhere but he couldn't remember where, picking up his sword he began to limp in the dierection which he though the town was. his arms felt like lead but he knew that he had to keep going if he was to get off the island and get help, Maria seemed to be thoroughly freaked out and Glaudio could undestand why, only the pain of his shattered body kept him concious as he stumbled forwards.

Senior Member brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74's Avatar
    Gil
    Confused
    Gifts Cds Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The girl from the group replied to Ignatius. "There's a bank not far from here," she checked her watch. "I don't think it's open right now. But I know there's an ATM machine somewhere..."

"Thank you kindly ma'am. It's too bad the banks closed. Could you point me in the right direction? Oh, my name is Ignatius by the way. Ignatius Peabody Nobel." Ignatius stuck out his hand to the girl.

Senior Member Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Jigsaw Ribbon LOTR The Palantir Of Orthanc Black Cat
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2013 02:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Sarcasticfuzzball

Royo walked back up the cave to where they entered. She came up to the men who attacked her. Not thinking anything of them and continued to the entrance. The light shined in her eyes, temporally blinding Royo. Lighting roam the skies in the darkness of the clouds. As she gained her version back. Royo took vast look over the area. It wasn't a pretty site. Trying not to think about whats going on down below. Royo stretch out her arms and legs, taking a deep breath of fresh air. Royo Turn around and walked back slowly. The light behind her wasn't getting any brighter.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Ensifer, Kylesico, Chiichanny and Hasu

(OOC: I've given Hasu a poke so your group can get rolling again. Also looking outside Royo would have noticed that there is a wave of dead moving up the hillside in your general direction. There doesn't seem to be any activity back at the mansion.

The dead seem to mostly be breaking into small groups as they advance, more are comming up the stairs, others are slogging around the long way, but the cave is back in the woods a ways, they may or may not notice it. )

------------------------

@Machinehead

The Japanese looking ghost looks on intently as Nathan examines the wound.

It looks like a knife wound, or something similar, deep into his insides, nearly to his back. It would take quite a while to work on something like this in the hospital. However that would be if he did the extra work required to leave a fully functional digestive system. If he just focuses on stopping the bleeding, with the equipment the boys had brought earlier, Nathan thinks he could do a good job in a short while. However it wouldn't be safe for the boy to do more than drink water until he could get better surgery.

He's lost a lot of blood too, judging by apparent blood pressure, though he'd at least need a basic matching blood type to try a transfusion.
    ------------------------------------------------

@Gaz

Maria notices that Glaudio seems to be out of it and looks concerned.

As the move through the woods she does a good job of covering their rear, however she also, with a quite voice, starts talking to him.

"So tell me about yourself. What do you do here? Any friends or family? "

Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Galudio similed, as he answered Maria's question "i had to leave italy five years ago after a fight with my brother over some stolen money, we had a system whereby he planned it out and i carried it out, with him picking me up afterwards. one time he wanted 70% of the money as he claimed he did more work, i said no so he pulled a knife. naturally i hit him and cracked his skull, father was furious and disowned me when he heard. I came here to find work as a boatbuilder for the local fishermen, i don't know what happeded to my family but i heard a rumour that my brothers had been arrested for murdering a rival boss" he laughed, "imagine that, what are the odds that of all the people on the island who died one of the survivors is one of the few who probably deserved to die". Talking helped focuss his mind and stay concious, this was a good sign. reaching into his trouser pocked he pulled out the half bottle of rum and offered it to Maria.

Gil
    Confused
    Gifts Cds Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Bryce finally stopped swinging and went to the bed. he cleared everything off of it and began to lift the mattress. "Hey you. Help me with this." He pointed to Fee. He started pulling it towards the hole he had just made.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@change of color, Light Buster, Yokokuwabara, and Janajee

(OOC: I'm going to give Change and Janajee a bit more chance to respond to Yokokuwabara's last post, I'm thinking 24 hours, and than I'll advance things regardless).

--------------

@Gaz

Maria stares at the bottle for a while. Eventually she takes a drink, but nowhere near enough to even get a slight buzz, and holds it out for Glaudio again.

"I'm from Puerto Rico. It's an unincorporated territory of the United States. Which means it's a lot like being a state...but not quite. A lot of people sign up for the armed forces though. And obviously I signed up for the coast guard.

I thought I'd get to avoid all the wars and stuff and just rescue people in sinking ships like on TV.

But mostly it's been going after drug smugglers and poachers. Some of which decided to shoot back. I've killed a few people, but I'm pretty sure they were all really bad."

She pauses for a moment.

"So..maybe in a roundabout way your thing with your brother was a bit the same. Maybe a step in the right direction. And at least you didn't kill him. "

Gil
    Flirty
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

"Thank you kindly ma'am. It's too bad the banks closed. Could you point me in the right direction? Oh, my name is Ignatius by the way. Ignatius Peabody Nobel." the blonde haired man stuck out his hand to Jillia. She stared at his hand for a moment.

"I'm sorry, for some reason I can't seem to remember where the ATM machine is at, Jillia replied. "Uhmm... maybe the man in the store knows?" She finally gave out her hand. "I'm Jillia, Jillia Hawkke... and..." She looked at both Jun and Ed.

-LDR

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information