AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 197 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 112 152 ... LastLast
Results 2,526 to 2,550 of 4916

Thread: RPG: Nightmarchers

Senior Member Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter's Avatar
    Gil
    Daring
    Gifts Eva Unit 01 Bleach Ichigo Mask Green Saber
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2013 12:34 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Re: RPG: Nightmarchers

I feel my watch electrical charge go through my body waking me up I feel dazed from that thing earlier attack my right arm feels numb I look around to what has happened I can see the other are fine and the creature is trapped under a branch that must have fell. As I look toward the other I don't see Rei among them I look around worried what could have happened to see her appear by behind bushes she seems okay maybe a minor injure like a sore arm or sprain in the joints. I draw my pistol and walk over to the creature that seemed like a man yet it a monster that feels no pain and is relentless quiet the dangerous foe. I fire two rounds into the creature then walk my legs give way I need to get some rest so that me injures can heal.

"How do you feel Dante?" I look at her she holding her arm and covered in dirt.

"I think I win in the injury department. I doing good just need to get my second wind then I can get right to it."

(OOC: sorry for the late post I been busy lately.)
    War is hell and I'm the devil

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Aedan, Hasu, Noelynn, Ensifer and Kylesico

Quote Originally Posted by noelynn1995900 View Post
    OOC: Allright, I hope this is okay sunny!
    OOC: It'll do. In case it wasn't clear, she used some karma to make that happen. Also, welcome back Aedan, you had me worried there.

IC:

The creature wiggles, even after being shot, but it seems well and truely stuck. The seemingly friendlier ghost motions toward his pond.

OOC: Ooop. Gotta run.

Senior Member Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts Electric Guitar Medkit Tsubasa Mokona
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-25-2011 05:53 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: GlamourJunkie

"H-hey! Little girl! Come over here where it's safe please.

Mia runs over to the stranger, like you do...

Mia: Who are you?

(OCC sorry for the short post had an extremely busy weekend and would very much like to hibernate for the next year maybe... Had work, then a party, then a kids party... 3year olds with an endless supply of party food is never fun, i guess youd know sunny. Also glad your back Aedan)

Mariana 1998-2011 The angels will give her what we didn't.

Resident Japanese Girl
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2014 01:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

Jessica let out a sigh as she put down the roll of gaze. She was feeling a bit queasy.

"Thanks, you saved my life"

"Don't mention it," Jessica replied with a quick smile.

Jessica rummaged through the contents of the medical kit once more in search of sanitary wipes. She was in dire need of a shower and a change of clothes.

"Hey, take it easy," she said to Glaudio as he got to his feet and began walking back inside the manor. "Someone should go with you."

OCC: Sorry the post is short. I'm just getting over a rather bad bout of the flu. It really is just one thing after another with me recently. >_<
    And much thankies for the post, sunny.
    ELPHABA LIVES!!

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads

" I think we should look for more survivors." Saizo said looking at both paths, " If we find anyone, maybe they can tell us if there's a way off this island."
    He looked at the tracks and noticed they were not that old and he thought of something that would be his most off the wall plan ever.
    " I say we should split up for the time being and meet back here in an hour." Saizo saizo touching the tracks, " That way, we'll cover more ground and Nathan can help out the other survivors if he's with you or me."

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Project Chaos link below.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5CyAAMyFKE

Senior Member noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Sagittarius 006 - Charizard Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-14-2014 12:29 PM
    Threads

Shizuka knelt down to be at the girl's height. "I'm Shizuka." she said. "And you?" She was trying to be as kind as possible. She wasn't good with kids.... She looked to see if she had any major injuries.

OOC: Sorry for such a short post! ^^"
    Roleplayer, gamer girl, band nerd, and ROTC cadet.
    You ain't got nothin' on me.

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hasu View Post
    then a kids party... 3year olds with an endless supply of party food is never fun, i guess youd know sunny.
    OOC: Hee hee. Well, it's fun for the first half hour... After that I think it depends entirely on how much space they have to run around in. Yay for big backyards, boo for houses.

Anyway it seems like the remaining ghosts are freindlyish and are dressed like the people Mia saw while knocked out, Shizuka kinda knows them, and if somebody asks she might fill you in a bit. Also Royo is still mostly down and Dante could really use some rest and cleaning up. In the clearing right now there is just the warm pond, the lady and tiger seem to be long gone now.

---------------------------------------

@Gaz, Tigris, Suzumi, and Xriikox

As the group talks under the porch Glass shouts out in pain, spinning around the group sees him go flying and roll some distance on the grass outside the house.

Everyone catches a glimpse of a tail or tenticle like thing that seems to be made out of spinal cord like bones and wrapped in strands of bloodless muscle. It's only visible for a moment before it retracts back up to above the porch. It must have come from something standing above you on the porch, or if it's really long maybe one of the upper windows or the roof.

Jonathan points his rifle up in the general direction of where the tail/tentacle last was, and Maria spins around to look into the house. "Lookslikeclearinside" She says sluring her words together in a paniced voice.

OOC: Glass would be fatally injured by that surprise attack though he'd last a little while at least before the punctured lung got him, but Tigris could elect to spend 4 karma to have it so the strike happened to hit his glove instead so he's OK, or reduced karma costs for less fatal wounds. Note that I decided as part of Suzumi spending karma I'd hold that attack off until she was finished with Glaudio instead of being caught half way.

Stuck in Love's Capture Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Hot Chocolate Flowers Fan2 Wolf
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2015 06:38 AM
    In Between Darkness and Light, Engulfed in Fire and Ice
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"I came here to train with wishes from my sensei, but I wandered off as soon as I got to the island and ended up in this mess. You're right...I'm sure they're okay." She smiles a bit and walks over to the doorway, "Um..Kayl? Could you come in for a moment?" Kaname says in a low voice "I'm wondering if we could help with anything...to make our escape faster."
    Last edited by Kaname Shikara; 02-10-2011 at 07:32 AM.

Amazing set by
    Ezza Obsuna ^^

The days fly by and the feelings remain
    So far away and causing us pain
    That's okay we'll make it through
    Soon we'll get to say "I love you"

Senior Member Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts Electric Guitar Medkit Tsubasa Mokona
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-25-2011 05:53 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: GlamourJunkie

Mia: I am Mia...

Mia looked at Shizuka, she seemed concerned looking over her.

Mia: Who are the ghost people? I have seen some like them...

(OCC Yup 3 mini electric tractors in a house filled with toys and several kids fighting over them... Also staying up so i can watch the superbowl over here isnt a good idea i guess)

Mariana 1998-2011 The angels will give her what we didn't.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Kirako and Jimmy

At first Kayl turns around with an expression as if he was annoyed. But than he becomes thoughtful, and after a moment thinks to Kaname and Jimmy

<Hmmmm. Our ghostly friend here is busy in her own mind for a time. I'll need to get her my full attention in time. But perhaps we could do something now if you're up for it. Specifically giving Jimmy a helpful tattoo as with kaname, Nanalie and that other fellow. If you're up for it "Jimmy" you just need to think of a simple shape that you wish to associate with "you". The sort of thing that could be a petroglyph, or a tattoo. You can examine the art on Kaname's belly to get an idea of the form of the thing, but the shape needs to be your own.>

Senior Member noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Sagittarius 006 - Charizard Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-14-2014 12:29 PM
    Threads

Shizuka looked around. "These ghosts used to live around here." she looked back at Mia. "They won't hurt you." Then she looked over at Dante. "How about we go help him out?" Shizuka picks Mia up and takes her over to Dante, and then sets her down. "Are you allright?" she asked him. He obviously wasn't. "You need to level that arm." Shizuka tore a pice of her shirt. "You're arm is probably broken.." she tied it around his arm, then around his neck, using it sort of like a sling. She tied is and made sure it was secure. "Don't remove that and be careful too." Then she looked at the girl who came out of the bushes. "What's your name?" she looked her over to see if she was injured.
    Roleplayer, gamer girl, band nerd, and ROTC cadet.
    You ain't got nothin' on me.

Senior Member brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74's Avatar
    Gil
    Confused
    Gifts Cds Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2012 08:00 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

IGnatius ran after Alexandria and helped her up. "You need to be more careful. Imagine if you tripped when the zombies were rigth behind us chasing us. You'd be a goner. I guess it's lucky you got me. Here" Ignatius picked up Alexandria and placed her on his back with her arms around his neck. "Now I'm not exactly sure where you want me to go, so you better feed me directions." Ignatius continued running in the same direction that Alexandria was previoudly running before she tripped. He dragged the pipe in his right hand as he ran.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Yoko and Anuket

Ignacious hauls her deeper inside the building. Outside the dead aren't moaning or anything, but their steps are still noisy as they close in around the building.

Senior Member JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon's Avatar
    Gil
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2014 12:51 AM
    Threads

"A tattoo?!" Jimmy stared at first Kayl, then Kaname, confusion written clear on his face. "What the hell for? How is a tattoo going to help us get out of here?" While he'd accepted the existance of ghosts and the undead, given the evidence, it was clear he was going to need some explanation before he believed a tattoo would help him get out of this place.

Crazy Personified janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Ouran Patch Manekineko
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2011 09:55 AM
    Threads

MICHAEL

The smells around him were not the nicest things he's smelt before, but at least there was nothing dangerous in the smell. He was relieved that at least for now, they didn't have to run around, scared like pansies.

Actually that was most likely just him.

But he did smell something.

And that something made his stomach growl.

Food.

"Anyone hungry? I'm pretty sure we can find something here that's still edible?"
    ---
    "They called me mad, I called them mad, and damn them, they outvoted me." -Nathaniel Lee
    ---

---
    Being crazy only means I'm smarter than you
    ---

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Favorite Bioshock Syringe Bioshock Eve
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2019 06:35 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aozorapen

Kotonoha heard someone yell out from behind her, a short, pained yelp of surprise. She spun around just in time to see something - (what was that?) - pierce Glass and drag him through one of the upstairs windows. A monster, perhaps...and they'd thought that the house was safe just mere seconds ago.

She heard the woman, Maria, manage something unintelligble like "Lookslikeclearinside", before she decided to go after whatever it was, her sword already drawn and feet pounding up the stairs before she came to any viable conclusion. She heard footsteps behind her, and knew without a doubt that Jonathan had her back. Kotonoha let a smile spread out over her face; this would be fun.

OOC: sunny, hope you don't mind me borrowing Jonathan! ^^"

できねぇ時?
    そん時ゃ諸共心中だよ

Senior Member Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter's Avatar
    Gil
    Daring
    Gifts Eva Unit 01 Bleach Ichigo Mask Green Saber
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2013 12:34 PM
    Threads

"Thank you Shizuka it not broken but I think a muscle just sprain or something for it not fractured with a little rest it'll be fine."

"What's your name?"

"My name is Rei Hayabusa it nice to meet you." I look at the thing it still wiggling damn it what will it take to kill this thing if only I had a grenade then the thing wouldn't any more. I lay back on the ground to rest my head it in a lot of pain I feel sleepy it probably help with the pain I close my eyesand allow my self to drift off.
    War is hell and I'm the devil

Aleyna's Wifey *with a heart sign* Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket's Avatar
    Gil
    Goofy
    Gifts Tengu Mask Green Tea Pocky
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2012 08:31 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: I thought it was the bar's basement that I was heading for? Anyway, I think I could go with a building maybe one that's close to the bar, a small apartment perhaps? >_<

Alexandria holds tight onto Ignatius hoping not to fall off, I hope I'm not too heavy. "We should go up where we could get a clean view of those things." It was a five story apartment with the first floor being a laundry shop, "Damn't I left the skillet."

(Apologies for the short-ness. =3)
    Proud Wife of Aleyna ♥
    Proud Mother of Uta ♪

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by L. Anuket. View Post
    (Apologies for the short-ness. =3)
    OOC: Don't worry, I'm not a post length snob. And that wasn't even a one liner. I have shot Yoko a PM to clarify which way he's running with your character.

------------

@Gaz, Suzumi, Tigris, and xxriikox

OOC: It's fine to borrow Jonathan. Actually at this point you could "buy" him with Karma if you'd like.

Kotohona leaves the others behind and dances over the various messy bodies and detached grasping hands on the floor and stairs as she goes up a level.

Reaching the wide open room leading to the hallways on the second floor, Kotohona can see the creature through the windows looking out on the roof of the porch. Despite presumably being dead, he still looks pretty good in what must have been a very expensive suit, and the product in his hair has kept it locked impeccably in place. However snaking out from under the suit jacket is the tail is the long bone tail.

Johathan starts to line up a shot at the pacing creature, but it notices the two of you and it's tail lashes out at the windows, forcing kotonoha and Johanthan to shield themselves from the shards.

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Glaudio was rooting around the cupboards in the kitchen in search of food when he heard the yell, he saw a tentacle whip past the window. Yells from upstairs told him that it was a no go as far as popping it with a rifle was concerned, noticing the corpses of a couple of dead an idea formed in his head.

Hacking an arm off one of the corpses he yelled up to Jonathan "take a shot while it's distracted."

Moving as stealthily as he could towards the doorway he hurled the arm as far as possible away from the door before ducking back inside, a twinge of pain in his arm reminded him that it wasn't as good as usual but at least it was operational.

Senior Member Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Daggers 122 - Mr Mime 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2011 05:16 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kimi appeared from the branches on standing on her hind paws. She seemed alittle dizzy and eventually fell backwards as cats are not made to use 2 legs. "Meowow..." Kimi said as she laid on her back after nearly getting hit by a tree branch.

Seriously ._.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Aedan, Ensifer, Hasu, Noelynn, and Kyle

With Royo, Dante, and even Kimi down, Mia and Shizuka notice that, even though only maybe thirty meters from the clearing, it's quite dark here from the trees overhead even when lightning flashes provide enough light to see by. And the branches moving in the wind make shadows dance all over. With the underbrush so dense and close, by the time you'd see anything it'd be nearly on top of you. Last time Kimi must have managed to hear something, but now....

-----------------------

@Gaz, Suzumi, Tigris, and xriikox

OOC: Clever idea Gaz, but the thing's attention is quite locked on Kotonoha and Johnathan. It's charging in as if to leap through the windows.

------------------------------

@Anuket and Yoko

OOC: I thought it was the bar's basement that I was heading for?
    OOC: It was, and Yoko was having Ignatious travel where she was heading, or following her instruction, I think he just wasn't sure which way that was. For clarity, an apartment building next door is fine (there is a building there of some kind). Right now you're back in the cafe's basement, but the other building is right next door across a short ally, almost close enough to jump from the cafe roof into one of the apartment's window.

Stuck in Love's Capture Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Hot Chocolate Flowers Fan2 Wolf
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2015 06:38 AM
    In Between Darkness and Light, Engulfed in Fire and Ice
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Jimmy," Kaname lifts her shirt up a bit, revealing the tattoo "Nanalie is inside of me, she and Kayl helped me out in my time of need with this. I was sliced and bleeding, always dizzy and I don't think I would have made it without their help.

The smiles and walks to Kayl's side after putting her shirt back down. "These tattoos really do help when given. It's fine, no danger in this. I believe it may make us less detectable when we get out of here. I think it increases your mana a bit but also helps to keep it concealed from far away beings. It can in a way, help heal wounds...or at the very least slow down the effects of them on your body."

She sighs a bit and puts her hand on her stomach, "I kind of miss having Nanalie beside us, even though we are closer now." She laughs a little.
    Last edited by Kaname Shikara; 02-10-2011 at 07:30 AM.

Amazing set by
    Ezza Obsuna ^^

The days fly by and the feelings remain
    So far away and causing us pain
    That's okay we'll make it through
    Soon we'll get to say "I love you"

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Jimmy and Kirako

Nanalie still doesn't speak the same language as Kaname, but she seems ot have at least guessed what was meant, and gives Kaname a mental "hug".

OOC: She can at least recognize her name as that's the same in English.

Kayl just sort of smirks, points at Kaname, and waves for Jimmy to come over.

<Remember, you have to think up some simple symbol that means "You" >

Senior Member Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris's Avatar
    Gil
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2011 01:46 AM
    Threads

OOC: Whoaaaaaa sorry for the lateness! Don't kill meh! ^_^"""" I hadn't posted in a while because the other people in my group had gone a little silent, so I was assuming they were busy. I know I've been supremely distracted with music and other life stuff heh. But I'm back and glad to see you're all back. AND OMFG TENTACLES!
    BIC:
    (I'll spend the 4 Karma, hadn't spent any thus far and with Gaz injured, more injuries would mean I'm slowing you guys down >.<)

Glass watched as Jessica performed on Glaudio, impressed. But there was an energy, a sort of vibe she gave off. She seemed happy to help him, and Glass thought it was a good calling. But what will I do when I get out of here? All I can do is kill... Walking over to start small talk with her, he and his ruminations were cut short by a fraction of a second's uneasy feeling; We should've thoroughly checked upstairs!

Glass turned around in just enough time to see a hideous, skeletal tentacle...tail...whatever it was...flying towards him. With only a millisecond to react, he held his arm up to brace the impact, which surprisingly took the blow, but still sent him flying off. His body hit the ground with a soft thud, somehow not breaking anything or puncturing his lung. He couldn't stand slowing down his new friends, he didn't want a reason for them to leave him...especially as psychotic as he may seem to them now. No matter what, he had to protect them. They were the first people to just openly accept him and ask for nothing in return. Glass rushed back over to the group, seeing them spread apart. This wasn't good. We've got to get his attention away so either I or Jonathan can go in for the kill.

Grabbing him lightly on the shoulders, Glass whispered in Glaudio's ear, "Glaudio! We'll go in together, I'll arc to the right, you to the left. Between me, you, and Koto, it shouldn't possibly be able to stop all three of us AND Jonathan. GO!" Glass took off at a full burst of speed, desperate to distract the thing from them...or, if anything, make sure it went after him and not them.

OOC: I know that was a little fast for a recovery, but I'm just attempting to get back with the group and help considering this looks like Sunny has a bigger idea going on here. O.o
    Last edited by Tigris; 02-10-2011 at 09:29 AM. Reason: GRAMMAR!!!!!!!!!

Come to the RPG section, we always need more writers and members.
    VOTE VOTE VOTE, I'll have a decision by Tuesday, Sign-Ups before Christmas weekend! ^_^""
    http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...estions-Anyone

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information