AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 126 of 197 FirstFirst ... 26 76 116 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 136 176 ... LastLast
Results 3,126 to 3,150 of 4916

Thread: RPG: Nightmarchers

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

Default Re: RPG: Nightmarchers

Esiphas nodded. "kay, tjanks. Only, i dont have amywheeto put it..." He looked around again, then walked past Naiomi and upstairs towards a bedroom. After a quick glance to look for some dead, Esiphas opend the for.

OOC- if thee are undead, and i missed them, ill begin another fight by charging the nearst and using my quaterstaf like s bi-staf.

If there is not undead, i begin a detajiled search for any weapons, and paticularily a belt with clips i could use to hold my knives.

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Esiphas View Post
    Esiphas nodded. "kay, tjanks. Only, i dont have amywheeto put it..." He looked around again, then walked past Naiomi and upstairs towards a bedroom. After a quick glance to look for some dead, Esiphas opend the for.

OOC- if thee are undead, and i missed them, ill begin another fight by charging the nearst and using my quaterstaf like s bi-staf.

If there is not undead, i begin a detajiled search for any weapons, and paticularily a belt with clips i could use to hold my knives.
    OOC: Opened the what now?

IC:
    No threats present themselves as Esiphas heads up to the bedroom. Though aside from furnature the most dangerous thing he's seen by the time he's up in the bedroom is a porcelain baby doll.

However while there aren't any dead inside the house as far as Esiphas can tell, when he looks out the window in the opposite direction of the Jeep and the others, he sees a good dozen dead, not so many more than are messed up out by be Jeep. However one of the ones in this group is huge and is holding a stop sign like an axe, another has what looks like bones growing out of its forearms, and while most of them are just sort of rushing towar the house, Esiphas thinks one of them smiled at him when it noticed him in the window.

Esiphas thinks they'll be in the house in maybe five seconds at their current pace. The owner might well have a bunch of belts somewhere, but the only one Espiphas sees out in the open is one in a pair of shorts in a pile of clothes next to the bed. No loops as such, but wide enough you could push a knife through it or something.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Bright-Colored-Belts-for-Women.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	12.1 KB
ID:	49068

OOC: If I understood her message right, Narona is off for some fun in RL and won't be on again for a while, so you guys will have to drag her character around. She'll still speak up if she notices something or you need her to track.
    Last edited by sunnyside; 08-13-2011 at 09:24 PM.

Junior Member Wakamiya_Hikaru is a glorious beacon of light Wakamiya_Hikaru is a glorious beacon of light Wakamiya_Hikaru is a glorious beacon of light Wakamiya_Hikaru is a glorious beacon of light Wakamiya_Hikaru is a glorious beacon of light Wakamiya_Hikaru is a glorious beacon of light Wakamiya_Hikaru's Avatar
    Gil
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-21-2012 08:56 AM
    Threads

Kai jumped into the nearest trees away from the walking dead. She put more ammo into her gun and cocked it; ready for anything that got in her way. As she looked around she could see that she wasn't entirely alone or alive. Fully alive. She looked to see a man and women probably a few year older than she was from where she was sitting in the tree and was wondering wether or not she should team up with them. It's not like she couldn't, I mean, she killed a handful of these things already on her way out of the building she was staying at. She shrugged it off and jumped down to look at them from a more closer angle.

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Esiphas grabs the belt (hoipefully its not actualy pink) and whips it round his waist, pushing both knives and the switchblade into it and sprinting downstairs. ''Theres a buncha dead guys, two of them lok like really mean muthas. Grab her Glaudio, she looks to weak to stand, and lets hike it. Or get in the jeep, if it works.

Senior Member Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Jigsaw Ribbon LOTR The Palantir Of Orthanc Black Cat
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2013 02:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Sarcasticfuzzball

"Scary doesn't even describe these fine folk." Royo listens to the voice on the walkie talkie. She looked for a clearing. Spotting a clearing west of her. Royo replies on the walkie talkie. "Okay, there seems to be a clearing east- wait west from where you are. I'll meet you ther-" suddenly, out from nowhere an arrow pierced the boat. "What the!?" she turned her head in shock. At first glance the damage doesn't seem to be worth getting worried about. However, the person who fired the arrow was. Royo turned the boat in the direction it need to be. She turned off the engine, leaving the inside the ignition. Whatever or whom fired that arrow had Royo concerned. More concerned than the barbaric ghost men. She jump out of the boat into the water. Kicking as fast and strong as she go. Royo made her way to the shoreline .

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Esiphas grabs the belt (hoipefully its not actualy pink) .
    OOC: It is. This was not a guys place, and the lady who owned it was not butch at all. Maybe you could rub some mud on it later.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Kylesico912 and
    Quote Originally Posted by Ensifer View Post
    Royo turned the boat in the direction it need to be. She turned off the engine, leaving the inside the ignition. Whatever or whom fired that arrow had Royo concerned.
    OOC: Could you explain what you meant by turning the boat in the direction it need to be. Specifically I'm wondering what Royo is trying to achieve.

Actually bigger than you. miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Violin Cds
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2013 07:01 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: miniPhil

"Nice thinking" Ed nodded to Kiari.
    Ed looked down. Falling wouldn't be fun, if the height didn't kill them then it would certainly hurt them enough for the zombies to catch up. They would need a extra little boost to get across.
    "How do you feel about being thrown?" He said, turning to his companion.
    This is a Sig. It's horribly out of date.

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Inside Glaudio's head a battle was waging, "you're a threat to these people, you'll only slow them down. This is too much fun to stop now. In hell you'll be able to do this for an eternity......" Esiphas's voice cut through the confusion he was feeling and struck a note with his heart, the constant wounds had taken their toll on him, the burns, cuts, lacerations and missing appendages sustained throughout the incident. Deciding quickly he drew his blade, cracked his remaining knuckles and called up "Take Naomi and Glass and go, i'm in no condition to go much further i'd just slow you down. If you head into the woods there's a downed plane, Sora knows the way and should be able to guide you to it, it might provide some clues as to what's going on. I'll hold them for as long as i can but move quickly"

Moving as fast as he could round the side of the house he gave the dead a grin, it was finally time, the moment he knew was coming was now. "Viva La Morte!!!" he roared as he charged into them.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Esiphas looked at Niaomi, then back to Glaudio. ''Niomi, Go! You and the others head to that plane. I'll get meathead out of the trouble he's bound to be in.'' Then he picked up his quaterstaff, kicked open the door where it had swung shut behind Glaudio and charged outside, following Glaudio. ''You really have t stop getting into these fights. Those 3 need to have someone around to save thier behinds, and i'm not well enough equipped to d it. If you wanna stay behind and sell yoour life at the plae, go ahead. untill then, lets just hack our way there, one dead monster at a time.'' He smiled, shouting to him over the melee he engaged hmself in, attempting to cudgel as many of the basic dead things as possible.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: I'm actually on vacation at the moment. I thought I'd have more computer time. But I've just got a sec to let you know this. I'll try and get some time later.

Senior Member CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Gir Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-22-2012 03:58 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kairi gulped. Being thrown? She considered it. It probably felt like being on a rollercoaster or something.

"Eh, sure, why not?" She shrugged, laughing nervously. "But then how will you get across?" She pointed out, examining the distance. "Unless you can hop about ten feet... hnn, what about you throw me onto a tree, and I can grab a vine!" She said, imagining a lightbulb above her head. "I can knot the vine and throw it to you. Then you can tie it to the flag on the roof over there-" *points to flag* "-and climb across without the zombies getting you! Or vice versa," She added, wondering if he was okay with the plan.

OC: I had a physical examination thingy at school done yesterday TT~TT Nearly all of my friend can hop 12ft! I can only hope 4ft... *hides in corner*

It's just a mainstream thing to have these eggs.

deviantART .::. YouTube .::. tumblr. .::. Photobucket

Join my RPG

Senior Member Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Jigsaw Ribbon LOTR The Palantir Of Orthanc Black Cat
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2013 02:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Sarcasticfuzzball

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyside View Post
    OOC: Could you explain what you meant by turning the boat in the direction it need to be. Specifically I'm wondering what Royo is trying to achieve.
    OOC: Ah sorry for not putting it into text that everyone could understand. Like I've stated in the post, there was a clearing west of the group, east of her. So she change the boat in the direction of east so the boat can drift to the west shoreline. I hope that was okay to do that.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Esiphas @Tigris @Gazkul and @Narona

OOC: I pinged Tigris because I thought he'd send his guy in on this. His character is that sort of crazy, and with agreesive numbers there's something of a chance here. I figure Naomi will stick around, but not get into the thick of it.

Now, Esiphas, you do have a lot of karma on hand. So you could send me a PM that you're kicking it into hero mode and burning bunches to kick A. As things progress you can also just describe your character doing things. I still roll, but if you're short than Karma makes up the difference. Karma is also used passively to reverse incoming damage, you can use it that way after I do a post.

---------------------------------------------------------------

@Wakamiya_Hikaru @miniPhil and @キョン シ カップケッキ

OOC: I was going to say that there aren't vines in these sorts of trees, but you can't see the tree so well in the pic and kudzu is freaking everywhere these days, so there can me some of that reasonably.

Kai (see the post above) said she was in the nearest tree, so I prsume she would be in the one you're trying to jump into.

If Kai was trying to get more info on the dead. It looks like most of them (about a dozen, most unarmed, but a few knives and rocks) are sort of bumbling into each other as they climb up the tower of stuff in the middle of the glass building. There are some (5) around the edges looking at the people and deciding what to do one had a knife, and the others have decided to pick up broken glass shards.

--------------------------------------------------------

@Ensifer and @Kylesico912

OOC: Ok, got it. The waves are actually moving at an angle so having it drift that way would work. A single karma to get it to land pretty spot on in the clear otherwise it'll be close but among the shallow rocks that surround most of Lanai, not a threat in these waves of doing too much damage to fast, but it'd be harder to get at.

The rest of the response I guess has more to do with Kylesico initially.
    Last edited by sunnyside; 08-16-2011 at 09:28 PM.

Senior Member Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts American Flag Ribbon Coke Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2014 06:32 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Meteorkeeper

As Greg stepped of the boat and thanked the kindly old man who faired him across from the mainland, he suddenly felt an overwhelming sense of dread like his whole body was telling him to get back on the boat but when he turned around the old man and the boat where already a spec on the horizon speeding away at full tilt. "Well that's not a good sign" Greg then took a good look at his surroundings off in the distance he sees a large hotel/resort building. "Well I guess I have no choice I will begin my search for thoughs two lowlifes and that looks like a good place to start...I have got to stop talking to myself like this it can’t be healthy." He then begins walking towards the resort and thinks to himself I really hope that feeling I had didn’t mean anything.
    Last edited by Meteorkeeper; 08-17-2011 at 12:56 PM.
    The proud owner of the FIRST EVER self-perpetual neko gyroscope!

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

ESiphas ducked intothe Combat, Smiling, adrenaline rushing through his entire body. Helashed out, knocking a Zombie back, then swung his staff round in a powerful arc and swiped 3 more upside thier heads. Then he spun round, bringing the staff down, round, and into a zombies ribcage, skewinging it and knocking it back. He drew 2 knives, and slashed out at a couple of the dead ones who were just getting up, cutting flesh and bone.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Esiphas @Tigris @-GAZKUL-

Glaudio's initial charge seems to catch them by surprise as the dead start rushing through the house finding himself squaring off against them in a protected hallway he chops the first one in half as it feebly tries to stab at him with the kitchen knives that seem so popular with these dead.

However after that the others strangely fell back into the large front living room where Glaudio, now joined by Glass and Esiphas engaged the group.

The dead swarm as if to overrun the group, and likely would have, even Glaudio, except for Esiphas's impressive ability to rapidly engage the lions share of the group.
    (OOC: Esiphas's karma is saving everybodies butt right now, but good rolling for the most part actually!)

Of the 11 remaining dead Esiphas knocks around five of the "regular" stabby ones one seems to have crumpled with a busted in head, but the others seemed determined to continue their attack despite the damage.

The dead that Esiphas thought he saw smiling at him earlier is staying in the back of the room out of combat and points at Esiphas, at which point the dead with arm blades rushes in at him. This one is fast, and a blade tears at Esiphas' sleeve as it narrowly misses. Lunging, esiphas manages to slice into its left arm with a knife.

While that is going on, Glaudio has hacked another dead lady in half and sent a pair of guys flying backwards. Glass has been occupied with the big guy who is swinging a yeild sign at him. He got knocked back, but acrobatically found his feet and manages to slice one of its arms after ducking another blow.

From the back of the group, Naomi shouts

"Hey! That one in the back has a derringer! Look out!"

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Esiphas stumbles slightly as the blade-ared zombie attacks him, then he finds his foorting, swivels on point and rushes the thing. He ducks under its guard though, curls into a ball, knocking it offf its feet, and he unfurls, raising a knife and stabbing it i the face as he finishes uncurling on top of it. Niomi shouts her warning here and and Esiphas springs backwards, taking 3 reversed steps and finding the one impaled on his staff. He pulls the woden stave from the cratures head with ease, and rushes into the Zombie with the Deringer. He carefully moves from left to right in great leaps as he does, throwing off the things aim and he lashes out with his rod, aiming directly for the neck joint, stepping inwars as he does so to put himself behind point-blank range, so close he culd smell teh dead things flesh- were he to actually breath in, but he was holding his breath.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Esiphas @-GAZKUL-

OOC: I'd have waited more than a day for Gaz, but I'm guessing Glaudio sort of keeps doing what he does. Keeping Esiphas's "hero mode" on.

IC:

As Esiphas breaks his knife free from the bladed creature's head during his leap, he feels the skull and probably a vertebrae go *pop*.

The creature in the rear fires twice at Esiphas in rapid succession. But the creature had been faked out by esiphas's dodge and instead blows out a window on the side of the house.

As Espiphas closes with the creature all the remaining dead lunge at him. With the exception of the big guy who is fighting with Glass, getting cut up, but then connecting with a swing. Glass "rolls" with it, which sends him flying through the drywall. One of the dead was also trying to intercept Glaudio, who sends it flying without a right leg.

However the four free dead aren't swift enough to catch Esiphas, one of them just managing to get a knife into the cuff of his pants as Esiphas breaks the spine of the creature in the rear with a thrust of his staff.

The creature's head rolls over to the side...and it turns around and starts running out the door still grasping its empty gun and a hatchet it failed to parry with.

One more of the knife armed dead moves to intercept Glaudio, but the other remaining ones, including the huge guy, are rushing in at Esiphas as quickly as they are able (which is fast for the big guy, not so much for the ones with heavy damage or a missing leg.)

Senior Member Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Daggers 122 - Mr Mime 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2011 05:16 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kimi moved towards the direction Royo was headed to shore. She was lagging behind because of the boat but managed to catch up once that evil spirit hit the boat. She waited for Royo on shore as Royo made her way to the shore. She was upset that the escape attempt failed but knew that something was wrong. She kept a eye on the area around them.

-----

Hanta smiled at his success. He began to move off the docks in a slow manner to the area where he seen those native ghost. They were not really any threat to him. After all, he was a fellow lingering spirit, just like them. He glared evily as he passed and moved towards the shoreline.

(Sorry for the wait. Vacation.)

Seriously ._.

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Glaudio laughed as his blade ripped through flesh and bone, the red haze had long since blocked out any sanity, replaced with the desire to kill he threw back his head and let it out, a laugh of purest happiness echoing around the room, his blood afire with primeval instinct. Locating the largest target he could find in the form of the monstrous dead aiming for the newcomer he tried to shoulder the one closest aside as he dived towards the giant.

OOC- can't let the new guy have all the fun

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Ensifer and @Kylesico912

The native ghosts seem to be talking amongst each other as Hanta passes by, but it is in the old native language of the Island, and they're being fairly quite about it. They take note of Hanta and stand up a little straighter. But aside from the posturing they don't seem concerned with him.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Esiphas rolls out of Glaudio's way as he moves to intercept the giant, and throws his staff at the dead one rushing for the door, striking it in the head, knocking it down. He jumps on its back before it can flee, and shears its arms off with his knoves, which he had brought out mid jump. Picking up the firearm, he emptied a shot into the things head, before searching its pockets for any amunition it had. Counting the 3 shots left in the gun, he went back inside and took careful aim at a couple of minor dead, blowing thier skulls open.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Esiphas rolls out of Glaudio's way as he moves to intercept the giant, and throws his staff at the dead one rushing for the door, striking it in the head, knocking it down. He jumps on its back before it can flee, and shears its arms off with his knoves, which he had brought out mid jump. Picking up the firearm, he emptied a shot into the things head, before searching its pockets for any amunition it had. Counting the 3 shots left in the gun, he went back inside and took careful aim at a couple of minor dead, blowing thier skulls open.
    OOC: Ooop, sorry for the confusion, I shouldn't have assumed you knew what people mean when they say a "derringer". While that term origionally referred to a brand, now it's used generically to refer to two barreled palm pistol type guns.

Specifically this one is

And so it's empty now (hence why the thing didn't start shooting until somebody was rushing him.)

Also while you still have karma for heroing, you wouldn't really have time for rifling around in pockets before having to at least fend off some of the "minor" dead, which are still threats in that they move and fight as fast as living people, while being more resiliant. It's they aren't so clever and they just have kitchen knives for weapons.
    Last edited by sunnyside; 08-21-2011 at 08:03 AM.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

@sunnyside Ooc- Damnations! That was an awesome image in my head... I didn't realise it was only 2 shots.

Slight ammendation below

''Picking up the firearm, he Sliced open the things head, before making a mental note to come back and search its pockets for any amunition it had, once he had finished inside. Pocketing the gun, he went back inside, picking up his staff and charged into a couple of minor dead, smashing thier skulls open.''

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Esiphas and @-GAZKUL-

Tearing his pants leg Esiphas leaps after the feeling creature, deftly evading the knives stabbing at him from behind, he feels on blade just cut his neck, barely coming shy of a horrible wound.

After tearing up the creature Esiphas strikes back to others. Finding himself now really only facing one healthy dead, one legless dead crawling over, and a pair with fairly bad head damage, stumbling at him like drunks.

Glaudio fends off the knife weilding dead with his bad arm losing his pointer finger but managing to body check it into the drywall. (OOC: Nobody else seems to be able to roll lost fingers like Gaz. Geez.)

Glaudio gets the creatures attention with a slash to the back, however it rapidly turns and manages to catch Glaudio with the back of its sign. Glaudio hears the sounds of his ribs cracking on impact, but he grits his teeth and presses on. Managing to sever its left arm forearm as it swings around the sign.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information