AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 183 of 197 FirstFirst ... 83 133 173 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 193 ... LastLast
Results 4,551 to 4,575 of 4916

Thread: RPG: Nightmarchers

Senior Member mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Radish Clannad Botan Yellow Orb
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2013 12:53 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

"I..." Guy decided it was better to say nothing and lowered down to the floor.
    He landed to Holly's left. He gave her a short kiss on the cheek and rolled back.

Guy fumbled to hold Holly's hand while he looked up at the sky.
    "It's pretty isn't it? It looks so calm up there" Guy aimed a smile in her direction

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

Default Re: RPG: Nightmarchers

Holly smiled back. "Yeah... I always loved the sky. Clouds. Especially storm clouds." Sherolled over on top of Guy and kissed his nose, before gently laying down over his Chest. "I love you. Just thought.you should know."

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

OOC- Sorry I disappeared again. Mid-terms and a convention sorry sorry sorry!

IC-
    Fee stands back and lets them plan. She's given her only idea and she's too tired and shakin to do anything else. She knows they can figure out everything else out without her. She scratches the little cuts all over her arm and listened to their conversations.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Senior Member mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Guy wrapped an arm around Holly as she rolled ontop of him. "I know" he leaned forward and kissed her. "And i love you too".
    Guy gave Holly a gentle squeeze of a hug and kissed her forehead again.

Guy examined Hollys body above him. She was really quite something, her hair flowed off her shoulders elegantly. Guy had a strong desire to never let her go.

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@suzumi @Esiphas @Red &Stiletto and @Tsukamoto-San

OOC: Alright, I think I might be jamming people up and preventing posts with this, so lets push through this bit.

IC:

Kapella nods and says "Well, lets just use a lot of vines and knots and do the best we can, C'mon everbody get the ☠☣✩☹ing to it before some more company shows up."

Soon most of the group is slashing down kudzu or attaching and hammering in bungie cords. It's an ugly mess, and eventually Kapella tells everyone to get clear in case the thing whips around. He drives the free jeep forward lying down on the floor and reaching up to the wheel. He can't really see and has a hard time. THere is much yelling about directions and turning the wheel, but eventually the tree starts moving. As it gets drug branches start snapping and eventually it's off to the side enough that the other Jeep could get past.

The dragging seems to have also finished splutching the undead trapped under broken branches.

Everyone piles into Jeeps. Mana sits Jessica behind her, and Sora stays right next to Jessica, not wanting to be far from her. One gets the feeling she'd hold Jessica's hand if not for the freezing business. Though Sora mostly looks scared for some reason. Andrew gets in the Jeep with them as does Michael.

Kapella goes over and takes Fee by the hand leading her to the front Jeep along with Kara and Cami as the other Jeep is pretty well full up.

Silently everyone pulls away. As they ride Kapella tries to strike up a conversaion. "Have any of you though about what you're gonna do after this? I mean, I dunno, it seems like thing sshould be awesome for you if you get through something like this. Like, I dunno. Statues or something. Or relationships or something." He dares a few glances at Fee, but the moment is awkward and people are on edge. Soon silence sets in.

Rarely Sora quitely says something about a turn that needs to be made, just loud enough for Kapella to hear.

Then she says. "Ok, everybody stop. I think they're a little nervous up there, I'm going to go let them know we're coming."

And then she simply vanishes.

As the groups wait Kapella says. "You know, I completly forgot she could do that teleport thing."

It's only a bit later when she can be see na distance away waving, and he wastes no time driving up.

The scene is a bit grisly, but the group seems used to it. Bodies in camoflauge are scattered around the mouth of a cave, twitching a bit, but quite dismembered.

Sora is sitting next to a girl lying in the grass. She's wrapped in a blanket, and she just lies there, staring despondently up into the sky, with various geometric tattoos and scars carved on her face.

The other people here are a ghost that looks like a little old native lady, in an ancient sort of gown thing. It seems to be made out of a very course material.

The last person is an asianish looking lady. She's dressed in bloody camoflauge that's obviously a couple sizes to big for her slight figure, so she's sort of tied up the button down front and rolled up the sleeves and legs. She's holding an AK-47. Her face also shows signs of recent crude tattooing and scaring.

Sora quickly starts talking and pointing at people. Starting with the lady staring into the sky "This is my friend Nina, and I want to thank you all for everything you'd done."

She points at the lady with the rifle "This is Liou Hildesheimer" she's been through a lot too. And the ghost is Okalani. She lived here long ago and is just trying to help people now. She seems to know some old magic or something, it seems to work you guys might want to work something out with her.
    Okalani looks down "I thought I knew something. But when I tried it....it turned out so very wrong."

Sora gives her a reasuring pat "It went a little wrong yes, but Esiphas was pretty incredible thanks to your help right. And I'm sure you learned something."

Then she intorduces the three in teh cave to everyone else very quickly. FInishing up with another round of thanks and saying "I think there are some supplies in the cave. But we don't want to wait around. I worry about some of his men coming back. And they're armed with guns and magic. Also...well he probably would just be alone but I don't know if I could standing having Glass attack us, and I think he's still around here somewhere looking for the living. "

--------------

OOC: Info follows on the cave if anybody goes in. Alternatively someone could work on figuring out how to handle this many people all at once in just the two Jeeps. And of course you could talk to the NPCs.

The cave is a long tube. With relatively smooth walls. (OOC: It's a lava tube)
    Attachment 55325

Just inside the mouth are a pile of AK-47s, Shotguns, plastic restraints, knives, electric stun, wallets, LED lanterns and flashlights. Also three spotting scopes.

Further in you find a sort of pocket in the wall of the cave into which bars for the largish cages had been made. Some broken chairs, broken restraints, and blood smears lie within the open gates.

Going further in there are sort of "rooms" simply seperate by space and curves in the cave.

The first "room" after the cages had a bunch of smaller man portable crates, sort of aligned like furnature, complete with blankets that would let you use them like couches or beds. Three are full of MREs and smokes, two are full of water bottles. One has medical supplies, including some CELOX packets and wraps. Another has rope, various types of restraints, a tarp, flashlights, blankets, and other little supplies like that. The last has spare batteries, ammo, and cleaning/repair kits for the firearms, plus a couple police clubs, a couple leatherman multi tools, and a combat knife.

There is also a little propane stove with a pot of coffee on it.

The next room has a sort of alter thing. It's got a number of chains on it. That look like they would be used for holding somebody down. There is a fair bit of blood on and around it. A little ways away on a cloth on the ground is a shark tooth knife, some pointed bones with ink on their tips, and a clay jar that looks like it has ink in it, and another clay jar with water.

A little further on are a bunch of large trash full of pretty whole dead bodies that, oddly, aren't up and moving. They're male and female, semi clothed, and covered in tattoos and scars. It looks like they had been put into the bags, and then somebody had actually torn them out later.

After that the cave keeps going, maybe all the way up the mountain as lava tubes sometimes do, but you don't see anything else man made or any tracks heading further in.
    Last edited by sunnyside; 10-25-2012 at 10:13 PM.

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Kara never ventured further than the room with the Ammo, Having found what she needed. Taking one of the AK-47's, as much ammo as she could and the combat knife, She heads out to the jeeps. "I wonder... Could i possibly find a way to attach this as a Sirt of... Mounted turret... It'd be handy." She didnt say it.to anyone in paficular, rather just shouting it back at the rest of the group. "All suggsstions welcome!"l

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Fee flinches at the sound of snapping branches and crushing bones. She doesn't resist when Kapella drags her to the Jeep. She almost looks like she's in one of her panic induced trances, but she's honestly just tired at this point. Everything seems to weigh a million pounds. She barely pays attention to Kapella's words. She gets out at the caves like everyone else, but she mostly just wanders around without paying attention. She barely registers sitting down but when she finally registers her surroundings, the blanket she's sitting on is loosely grasped in her fingers as she rubs the material. How did she even get here?
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@suzumi @Esiphas @Red&Stiletto and @Tsukamoto-San

OOC: Tsuka wants me to have her char do stuff while she's away, in case you're wondering.

IC:

Cami cautiously takes a lamp, and Andrew, and heads into the cave to see what she can find. The old native ghost lady seems surprised or something by Cami, and follows the two of them.

Outside Kapella perks up. "Hey that seems like a good idea... but I've got no idea what would be useful or how we'd do that."

There is a bit of silence for a moment, and then the mixed asian lady wearing the oversized mens camo speaks up. "Well, I've never shot a gun. But I have an annoying co-worker that goes on and on about his African Safaris and shoving his pictures in everybodies face. He keeps talking about "shooting sticks" and how much they help accuracy do you know what those are? You might be able to do something like that if you're handy."

[OOC: Up to you if Holly has ever heard of them. Liou could describe them or make a mini model with some twigs. They really are popularly used and could make for something like a pintle mount. And they do help accuracy esepcially at longer ranges, or you could tie/bungie the gun down to manage recoil. Mostly they're just one, two, or in this case three sticks used to stabilise the gun, and when you use three you just have to cross them to have things be stable.

Click image for larger version

Name:	shooting_sticks.jpg
Views:	29
Size:	21.9 KB
ID:	70293Click image for larger version

Name:	shoot_stick_presentation.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	63.0 KB
ID:	70294]

IC:

While Hildeshimer is talking to Holly Sora notices that Jessia is still being silent and, while she stays next to her oblivious friend, she can't take her eyes off of Jessica.

Kapella notices that Fee is also being quite. "Um. You're OK right? We've got three people acting weird here. There isn't some kind of ghost mind attack thing going on is there. " He takes he hand in his "Could you snap out of it you're really scaring me. I need you. And we need to think of a way to get everybody out of there safely. C'mon back."
    Last edited by sunnyside; 10-26-2012 at 09:45 PM.

Resident Japanese Girl
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2014 01:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

It felt good to be moving again Mana thought, as the wind tousled her already disheveled hair. A quick glance in the (amazingly) undamaged rear-view mirror told her that Jessica had not yet woken from her reverie. It didn't concern her too much. Even these spells were better than breakdowns. And she would surely come back once she reached her conclusion.

She followed along after Kapella's jeep, wrapped up in her own thoughts, obligingly stopping when Sora called out to them. Then she blinked and Sora was gone.

"Wher-" she began to say to no one in particular when Kapella said something about teleporting. Sora reappeared soon enough in the distance, waving for them to go to her.

They reached the cave in little to no time, and after another round of introductions people started wandering about. After making sure that Jessica didn't look too troubled, Mana set out into the cave.

She walked through the cave, pausing briefly in every "room" to take in the surroundings. Something very strange had taken place here. It didn't take a genius to figure that one out, Mana thought to herself as she passed the alter with it's bloody chains. She moved slowly towards the garbage bags that were discarded a little farther on, and promptly jumped back in surprise when she saw what they contained. She never noticed the figure behind her until it grabbed her upper arm in a vice-like grip. Mana let out a shriek and whirled around. Only to come face to face with Jessica.

"Gods! Jess!! Don't do that!!" Mana exclaimed. "Remember the last time you sneaked up on me??"

"Yeah, you almost stabbed me," Jessica replied nonchalantly. "I have since learned not to scare you while you are cooking."

"Are you alright?" Mana asked her friend. "You look kinda pale. Have you found your conclusion?"

The blank look reappeared on Jessica's face for a moment before her eyes cleared and she grabbed Mana's arm again.

"Jason!" she said.

"...Voorhees?" Mana ventured. Jessica rolled her eyes.

"No. MY Jason. He's not dead."

Mana's eyes widened. Jessica could see the pity and hurt in her eyes as she turned away.

"I haven't gone mental!" Jessica protested. "Remember what Sora said about Glaudio and Glass? You know, those guys I told you about? She said he died but he still came back. He knew who he was. She said he managed it because he was strong willed. And you know how strong willed Jason was. I mean, an axe to the head didn't even kill him! And damn you, now I'm thinking about Friday the 13th!"

Mana grinned wryly. "What do you want to do?" she asked.

"I don't know," Jessica admitted. "Find him, I suppose. See if he has retained his self. And then..." her voice trailed off.

Mana took Jessica's hand in her own and gave it a squeeze. "We'll burn that bridge when we come to it," she said.

"Pyromaniac," Jessica muttered under her breath, her lips twitching with suppressed laughter.

"IED," Mana shot back.

The two girls exchanged glances before bursting out into peals of laughter. They strolled back towards the mouth of the cave hand in hand.

OOC: Jason is Jessica's boyfriend who died protecting her at the start of the RPG.
    Last edited by suzumi; 10-28-2012 at 12:16 PM.
    ELPHABA LIVES!!

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

ooc- Right.

ic- Kara frowned. "I uess that could work, but I don't know... Will reular sticks be able to support the Kick of an AK-47? I'd preffer to use metal." She tapped her chin in thought, before looking over at the cave. "I wonder if theres any loose bars in there, or spare metal we could use..."

---------------------------

Holly smiled and burshed a stray lock of her hair aside. Leaning down again, she kissed Guys nose. "C'mon. We'd btter get back. Wouldn't want to leave the others alone, would we?"

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: I was writing up replies. But I think maybe I'll handle things better with some PMs. I'll leave this because if you're waiting on me for something be sure to let me know!

Although for @mrpineapple and @Esiphas remember the whole joint rock/petroglyph thing. Though you're quite free to say high to others before starting that. Hurm. Actually maybe Holly didn't overhear that, and Guy will have to explain what he's up to.
    Last edited by sunnyside; 10-28-2012 at 09:21 PM.

Resident Japanese Girl
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2014 01:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

"These remind me of those trips to the shooting range," Jessica said, testing the weight of the shotgun she held in her hands. "You were always better than me." She raised the gun to look through the scope before slinging it over her shoulder.

"It's compensation for my inability to kick arse like you," Mana replied. She too, had a shotgun slung over her shoulder along with one of the AK-47s. "I took one of the spotting scopes," she called to no one in particular as they emerged from the cave and back out into the night.
    ELPHABA LIVES!!

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Kara wandered past Jessica and Mana, smiling to the both of them, headin into the cave. Looking around, she examined soem of the crates, before looking under a Tarp, finding a few bars of metal and other useful tools for metalwork. Smiling, She Picked soem up and headed back to the jeeps, almsot diving in before beginging to get to work making the 'shooting sticks'. "This should go here... and this here... Then just attach them."

ooc- Already discussed this with Sunnyside, he said its okay. I used Karma.

Also, I'm not really all that mechanically minded, so if I could skip describin how Kara puts it toether, I'd be grateful.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

After coming up a bit short in trying to look like she wasn't listening in on Jessica and Mana while listening in on Jessica and Mana, Sora at least looks relieved by their conversation.

She notices that the old native looking lady ghost seems sad and is talking to Cami and goes over to the two of them to see what's going on.

Kapella notices the to of them and says "Glad to have you back" before turning his attention back to Fee. And Michael (OOC: Hmmm actually Michael is still janajee's character. However I think Janajee is long gone. I think it'd be OK for you to put some words in his mouth. I imagine he'd be worried that all that had something to do with him. Either that or complain about all the smells here.)

OOC: I'm fine glossing over the mechanical stuff. I generally like to be supportive of non-combat abilities.

IC: Hildeshimer she's Kara working away. "Hey, that looks like it'll be really solid. The thing we need to figure out next is some way to get three ghost and nine people into two jeeps.

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Guy sighed. "I guess so.." he forced himself to his feet.

"It's pretty close by. If we take a stone and jog back they won't notice we were delayed."

Guy looked around a bit to reestablish what direction they were headed

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Kara smiled. "Thanks... Err... Im sorry, What was your name? Im terrible with names. Sometimes." She smiled and offered her hand. "Its Kara by the way. Mechanic in training, Aspiring Author and Social failure." After Hieldsheimer shook the offeed hand She examined the Cars. "Hmmm... We could Double up, have 4 people in the back seats... Or if we make a 'Turret' on each car we could have the gun operator standing and a person sitting behimd them, Though Id be kinda picky about who was sitting that close to my... Eh, maybe not that kibda joke right now. My last thought would be use bungie cords as Seatbelts and have a person in each car boot. Or Trunk. Whatever you'd call it."

-----------

Holly Nodded. "Yeah. Didn't you grab a rock earlier though? That Shpuld Work."

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Esiphas

OOC: Hmmm I'm not sure you know the problem. Lemmi see if I can find a decent pic.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	jeep_wrangler_from behind.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	148.1 KB
ID:	70646

You can open the "boot" back there, but as you can see there's very little room behind that seat. Mostly just for storing the rag top.

IC:

The lady holds out her hand for a firm handshake. "I'm Liou Hildesheimer, marketing and sales consultant for resorts. Our...plane went down when this stuff started and... " She holds her hand up to the the dried blood and fresh tattoo and scar art on her face. "I guess I don't want to talk about it. I just want to get out of here."

"You know, I suppose you could bungie someone on so they could just sit on the back there and not fall off. I don't know though. And I guess you could have four in the back seats if you're all in a pile. Actually that might not be a bad idea just to get us out of here fast."

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Kara smiles, then quickly flips open her notepad and Notes down Hildeheimers name. "That might help me remember..." She mutters to herself. "Well, 4 in a Back works, I guess. Maybe a Stop at the mechanics shop wouldnt be sjch a bad idea... If we can get another Car there, We can have 4 to a Veichle."

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

HIldeshimer thinks for a moment.

"Hey, if you put the "sticks" up on the front winshield you could put some or all of the ragtop up on the shooter could mostly be prone, or maybe just crouching if they want to have a wider area they could hit. Maybe with a little something up there to sort of brace them. I'm not sure on the details but it seems like it ought to be fast. And then it could just be three in the back. Maybe small people would go back there.

That guy also says lying prone really helps with shooting, and kneeling is better than standing. I guess I haven't tried it. Who would have thought all those annoying conversations would be worth something."

OOC: You could whip something like that up if you'd like. You could add in detail, or gloss over those as we'd get the basic idea.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Kara looked over to the front of the car. "Sure, I guess that Could work. Kneeling is Probably Better than going prone, as you should be able to keep your Balance better. I wish we had Extra seats, That would Make things So much Easier." Kara then began shifting the Sticks onto the Bonnet, Humming idly as she did so.

ooc- @mrpineapple I Kinda need you to post.
    Last edited by Esiphas; 11-02-2012 at 06:12 AM.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Esiphas

OOC: Using the crates and nails Kara should be able to whip something up where she makes a chairish thing you lean into out of the wood and nails of the crates. Or an actual chair type thing where the person would sit with the rifle on the sticks with their legs dangling over the windshield.

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Yeah it should be around here somewhere..." Guy rummaged around the trees and rocks. "Aha!" it was nearby to where they had laid down. He flipped it in his hand. With his other, he held Holly's hand and headed back towards the others.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Esiphas and @mrpineapple

As you approach the group you see Niu and Richard are off in some trees some distance away. The native spirits and their wives seemed to have been wandering around where their villiage used to be and pointing at things while talking.

The small but pretty native female ghost who had been working with Guy comes over. <Heh, we thought you were taking so long because you were trying to bring as big a rock as you could. But we weren't sure if that mattered.

Either way, what you have to do now is to place the stone among ours and add your petroglyphs and encircle them in some manner. >

As the spirit goes on in a language Holly doesn't understand, she becomes aware that Petani has "retreated" in her mind. Holly can still feel her and could contact her, but Petani hasn't been paying attention for a while. Holly gets a subtle emotion of her wanting to give Holly some privacy for a while.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Ooc- I'll take option 2, Though Im nit sure how to describe it, So i'll skip over it.

Ic- "Right! And thats that." Kara stepped back.to admire her work, Nodding contently. "We shpuld grab as much AK-47 ammo as we can guys and Girls. We'll need it for the turret." She shouts to the others, Before tweaking a few bits of wood here and rhere.

-----------
    Holly smiled, and thought Inwards "Thanks Petani. I think Im done now anyway." She stared at Guy and the spirit talking. "They are right in their element here, chatting away. Im glad hes here to translate. We'd be lost without him. Or you, I suppose. You could have been our original translator. Theres a funny.thought."

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Esiphas and @mrpineapple

Petani replies in Holly's mind. "Well, I'm not so sure you'd have me if it weren't for him. I'm still a little confused about that time, I remember thrashing about, having gotten killed. And then his voice in my language cutting through all the noise that might have been you.

Plus, I'd have to hijack you to reply. Also, I think they might be uh. What's that word. Masochist. No, that's not it. They think men are better, whatever that's called. I think the spirits listen to him better. Maybe these ladies would be different though."

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information