AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 170 of 197 FirstFirst ... 70 120 160 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 180 ... LastLast
Results 4,226 to 4,250 of 4916

Thread: RPG: Nightmarchers

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: RPG: Nightmarchers

@alisaallthat and @-GAZKUL-

Sayaka manages to catch a bit of the ghost with the blade. The effect is something like the picture on a TV temporarily being messed up as the blade goes through, but it only lasts a moment and soon Sayaka is sentflying through the air again by a chunk of brick hitting her in the side.

Judging by the number of bladed weapons lying around Sayaka isn't sure if the ghost just has trouble selecting what goes where of if it's toying with her.

The ghost gets a different look on her face as she looks at Sayaka "So you're his new friend huh? I've been asking around, he's making people mad on the other side. And you know what else? He gets his friends killed! Are you going to be the next so soon?"

-------------------------------------------------

@mrpineapple and @Esiphas

OOC: I was waiting for esiphas, but in case he's waiting on me.

IC:

Niu says "I can't really see what's going on down there. I'm just trying to get her some light to work with. She's doing something though! So maybe it's good!"

Richard rapidly grabs th ebag and gets som emore water in it and then starts hauling it up. "Idon'tcarewhodoeswhatwe'resinking nobodies sterring and there's a freakingshark thingout there!"

He's moving pretty quickly, though GUy worries he might be hyperventilating.

Senior Member mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Radish Clannad Botan Yellow Orb
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2013 12:53 AM
    Threads

Guy got a shock. Noone was steering!
    "Richard, do you wanna go and take the wheel? i think i can probably solo this. And if not, we can do shifts or something"
    Guy didn't see how close to land they were while he was paddling, he hoped that was just his inattention though.

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

ooc- Sorry, Was away for the weekend, Hadnt had much time to pull by post together.

ic- Holly quickly began trying to freeze up the tears as quickly as humanly possible. She didnt want to be stuck under the water whilst richard and guy were bailing it out, and she didnt want to run out of breath either.

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Esiphas and @mrpineapple

Richard doesn't seem much for arguing and head over but yells "I'll CHECK THE WHEEL BUT IT WON"T MATTER IF THE ENGINE FLOODS, KEEP GOING FAST!"

Richard hops back up to the wheel and sticks his head up to where he can see out the different windows. He looks around and then turns the wheel a bit. "Ok, we're headed straight away fro mthe fin again!"

Down below Holly manages to get the occasional breath when the water sloshes back toward the engine, but she thinks she's about got the tears sealed up.

Senior Member mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"HWARGH" Guy threw another load out
    "Hey, hey, i think it's going down. And staying down." he said excited. "How you holding up Holly? "

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

ooc- damnit, i hate it when my post fails.

ic- Holly resurfeced as Guy spoke. ''I'm... alright... Its sealed... I think...'' She reached up to get guy to help her up. ''Should be ok to get us to the island, at least. C'mon, give me a hand.'' Once she had been pulled up she gave guy a hug. ''We should be safe for a while.''

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

On a wave a little of the water sloshes up on the engine causing it to make that spluttering noise as before. Not as bad or for as long as it had before, but it still gets Richard to scream "KEEP BAILING THAT THING IS STILL FOLLOWING US!!!!! I'M PRETTY SURE IT'S STILL FASTER ENOUGH TO CATCH US IF IT WANTED. IT JUST HASN'T FIGURED OUT WERE GOING TO SINK AND BE EASY SNACKS YET! SO FOR THE LOVE OF GOD KEEP BAILING!"

Niu jumped a bit at the sheer volume Richard managed to put out with that one.

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Yikes" Guy said under his breath so that only Holly could hear.
    "You wanna help out the way Richard and i were bailing earlier or do you wanna see if there's a way to distract that thing?" he said as he readied the next load of water

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

(OOC- Ahaha sorry guys! I know, I suck!)

Fee sucked in her breath as she looked around her. This couldn't be happening. Not again. Her hand flung to her chest, clutching her rosary through the thin cotton of her shirt. God, please not again! she silently prayed as she felt herself slipping into a panic attack. Her eyes frantically darted between her companions in both Jeeps and the gastly ghouls slowly closing in around them. Her heartbeat picked up speed, pounding hard as it rushed blood through her ears. It felt like another panic attack, and she didn't know what she could do to keep it from swallowing her whole. She tried to reason with herself in her mind. She could see everyone else preparing to fight these monsters, but she couldn't pull herself together for five minutes to help. Damn it, she thought, black already beginning to spill into the corners of her vision.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Holly managed to surpress a giggle at richards high pitched ranting, then grabbed the bagto help guy. "Short of loosing another arm, I doubt Ill be able to distract a hungry shark. So i'll join you and hope two heads are better than one."

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Red&Stiletto @Light Buster @suzumi and @Tsukamoto-San

OOC: Glad to get this group moving again. Had to sort out some things with Red

IC:

The green forms seem to hesitate for a bit. Jessica and Mana take the opporunity and punch forward down the trail. By the time the creatures are moving again they've blown their ambush and are left in the dust.

The jeeps lurch back and forth, it's hard even doing twenty miles and hour on these jungle roads, but the ruts help keep the jeeps on course, sort of like a rollercoasters rail.

About when Jessica and Mana might think the can start slowing down however they hit another problem. A couple more corporal people that you presume are dead leap out at the front jeep holding.

The first couple overweight tourists are splutched and run over by Jessica's jeep, but that caused too much of a lurch. Jessica furiously tries to control the Jeep as it goes into a slide and manages to control it for a while before hitting a tree, sending a slimmer guy in a Hawaiian shirt flying off the hood.

Jessica, Michael, Sora, and Andrew are all basically OK, and the Jeep doesn't seem too damaged. Though Michael is hyperventilating.

Mana slams the breaks to come to a halt before hitting Jessica. The Mana, Cami, Fee, and Kapella comes to a halt as more dead approach through the woods holding branches and rocks. There doesn't seem to be a hoard of them though, it looks to be about four per Jeep approaching two to each side from the woods, though there might be a few more behind the ones you can see. None of the green things or ghosts. Judging by his body language as he stands up, Kapella isn't nearly as scared of these things as he was of the green creatures.

----------------------------

As Holly, Guy and Niu work the boat speeds up a little. However Richard says, this time almost whispering. "The thing is kind of poking it's head out of the water. I think it might suspect something is up."

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Maybe we should slow down,i mean it thinks we're about to stop right? can we go slower but still fast enough to be moving?"Guy thought aloud, but maybe it was too late to reverse their progress.

"i don't suppose any zombie pieces fell in to the boat when they were coming after us?"
    Guy was getting stressed. How long would it be until they hit land?

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

It takes Richard a few seconds to register what Guy said but then he sort of nods and throttles back a little, still staring at the shark thing.

"Ok.. Ok Ok. Maybe this will work. Keep bailing, but, I dunno, maybe seem hopeless or cry or something, I think it's still watching us. "

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Guy started to mimic his previous bailing route. "Urgh so much water!" he exclaimed to noone in particular.

He paused momentarily and looked to Richard. "I imagine this'll only work so long. Try think of something for when it realises "

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: Maybe Esiphas is waiting for me to post first. I'll presume Holly is going along, as Pineapple's plan is a good one.

IC:

As the group bails Richard keeps pulling back on the throttle so you're going slower and slower despite the bailing. After a little bit the engine doesn't sputter when you go over a wave. However Richard starts pulling on the choke when you go over a wave, so the engine sputters a little anyway.

The boat rises slowly higher and higher in the water, and the engine does make less and less noise. Eventually Richard yells out.

"Ah! It picked up speed and disappeared under the water! I can't see it!"

He jams the throttle all the way forward and the lifeboat jolts forward. The boat hops over waves, making it hard to bail, after a few tense moments. Richard starts laughing and whooping.

"Ha! It surfaced a ways back. It's not following anymore and boy is it giving us a nasty scowl! SUCK IT FISHFACE!"

OOC:

The others might not realize it, but Holly would know she will continually have to refreeze the hull damage or you'll start sinking again.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

ooc- Sorry, I've been having some posting troubles on certain threads, it would seem. I'm also going to be away from tomorrow, for about a week, and i don't know if i'll be able to post or not.

ic- Holly Gave a small cheer. She was tired, and her heart was racing. Slipping back to the ground she took a deep breath. Then, she slipped into the hole again. ''I need to keep an eye on the damage. Otherwise we'll just start sinking...'' She said, yawning. ''If i nod off. Wake me up. If you can.''

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Woohoo" Guy cheered and gave Holly (who was closest) a pat on the back.
    He moved up on deck to relax. He smiled at Richard and Niu "im glad we got away from that one"

He sat down at the entrance of where they had gone down to get to the hull to keep an eye on Holly. He signalled by a patting on the floor beside him for one of the others to join him

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

There is a brief near silence as Niu moves to put a flashlight on Holly again. Richard lets out a great sigh, like he's finally relaxing a bit after everything you've been through.

He just soaks it in for a bit, then says. "I guess we should circle around the island and see if we can find a harbor. Let some people know about what happened."

OOC: Thanks for letting us know you'll be gone Esiphas. I could see your last post before leaving being to lie down and pass out. The others could maybe decide that she needs the sleep or something. Pineapple, would you like to wait, RP with Niu and Richard, or have me see about moving a player your way. There are a fair number that have inactive partners and that might be a way to get them posting again.

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC:I don't mind tbh. If there's someone who's particularly eager, sure, but i can wait too take a short break

IC: As they circled the island Guy got to his feet and tried shouting over in the local dialect.
    Hello? Is there a place to dock near? hello?

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mrpineapple View Post
    OOC:I don't mind tbh. If there's someone who's particularly eager, sure, but i can wait too take a short break

IC: As they circled the island Guy got to his feet and tried shouting over in the local dialect.
    Hello? Is there a place to dock near? hello?
    OOC: Hmmm that actually might be a good hook. Lemmi check with some people. Otherwise we can leave it until Esipahs gets back.

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Fee dragged in a shuddering gasp as the world seemed to rock violently around her. She could feel the sweat starting to form on her skin and everything was blurry. She could hear the others moving around her but it felt like her own limbs were made of lead. She tried to steady her breathing, though her lungs didn't seem to be able to suck in enough to satiate themselves. She could barely feel her nails digging into her palms. Was she shaking? She couldn't tell if it was her or if they were still moving. She felt movement beside her, like someone standing up. Something in the back of her mind told her to stand, though it didn't last long before her knees gave out and she fell back into her seat.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

ooc- Und im back. How've you been keeping?

Ic- Holly sat still, continually refreezing the gash in the hull, humming "Devil went down to gorgia" to herself, which struck her as somewhat apropriate. It wasnt completely in tune and slower than usual, but it was certaunly passable. She did love that song.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: Welcome back Esiphas. Though now I'm about to be gone and I don't know what sort of internet access I'll have. I'll try and get you to that point a little quicker.

IC:

On the shore, someone replies back to Guy with a very formal version of "Hello traveler!". It's a little hard to see, but it looks like the individual isn't wearing a shirt, has a weird sort of shorts, and has a spear, standing next to two other dressed like him.

Niu looks out happily, but then she looks worried and turns to Guy. "Um. If they were alive I'd want to kill them a little bit...but I don't...soooo"

Richard overhears that and says "Nope!" and speeds away without discussion.

Soon he reaches the small boat harbor. As you get close you see some guys dressed like the one that replied to Guy. Richard looks at Niu while she looks at the window.

She leans back in and shakes her head sadly. Richard curses and turns the boat around.

"Alright, I don't want to just drive around until some shark nails us or we run out of gas. We should proably get ashore. Or maybe not. I don't know. What do you guys think?"

--------

@Red&Stiletto

OOC: Adorable

I'll give the others a chance to reply before I respond to that.

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Well... If they are dead, they don't seem to be as viscous. Although... They do have spears." Guy pondered. "Id say the best idea.." He couldnt decide. "I dunno, I feel that they're trustworthy. I dunno why"

He had an idea. "Sure, why don't i ask them about being dead? They can't reach us if we're still in the boat"

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: Hurm. Didn't quite anticipate that. And no reply from Esiphas as I head off on the road trip. Well, maybe you two can talk some plans out, and I'll try and get in a reply at the hotel, but no promises.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information