AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 146 of 197 FirstFirst ... 46 96 136 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 156 196 ... LastLast
Results 3,626 to 3,650 of 4916

Thread: RPG: Nightmarchers

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

Default Re: RPG: Nightmarchers

Holly groaned, rolling over in the water. ''This has been one hell of a trip..'' She said. She began treading water- and grinned at ehr luck. She wasn't bruised at all. (Yea, i'm spending the point). She toook a deep breath and ducked under the water to unlash the wires around her leg. Resurfacing, she poked her head out of the Gash, nice and carefullu, and began looking around for the boat. It was around her- she was in the air inside an elevator shaft or something. ''Flip.'' she said, then carefully put her head back in. ''Gonna need some arrows and a bow to hunt. Gonna need to eat...'' She looked down at her belly. ''Soon. Maybe there's some food salvagable.'' Sighing loudly, she ducked back under and tried her best to see a way out down below.
    Last edited by Esiphas; 01-02-2012 at 04:56 PM.

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@suzumi @Red &Stiletto

Kapella mutters, using some language the girls might have heard on the Island, but they could probably guess the english translation anyway. "She ☠☣☹✩ing better be OK. But for now floor it!"

OOC: Just to help with Suzumi making another post, for now the road is pretty decent, but before too long Lanai will remind people why so many people own jeeps. Not a problem to navigate...if you slow down.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	lanai-off-road-jeep.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	138.2 KB
ID:	56250

-------------------------------------------------

@-GAZKUL- @Narona and Esiphas

OOC: Huh, interesting use of his reknitting ability, scar tissue would indeed leave fibrous scar stuff trailing behind a knife making shallow cuts.

Anyway, I'm noticing people making "lets go" comments but I'm not sure if you guys have worked out where that it, which can make things confusing. Though just walking outside is fine.

Narona's character can track, so that gives options related specifically to that.

Similarly you might be able to manage something with Sora, especially if you'd want to try things related to contacting other groups.

If Glaudio and/or Esiphas hold getting Naomi off the island alive as a cheif priority than Glaudio might want to make a run for it with one of the ships at his dock.

And of course you could just head back to the city, cruise around looking for trouble etc. Or buy and spend some karma to request plot direction.

--------------------------

@Esiphas

OOC: Ooops, I think maybe I can see how I confused you. Normally i'd be inclide to roll with it, but I don't neccessarily want her off the ship just like that.

What I meant was just that she could see the wind and water through a gash in the side of the ship from the rear superstructure plowing into the front of the ship, but he's dangling in the air in an elevator shaft inside the ship.

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

ooc- done a little editing. Hopefully its ok.

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: While I've enjoyed having company, on Thursday my house should be clear of guests and I'll finally get out of putzy holiday mode.

IC: @Esiphas

The sound of lightning fills Holly's ears as electricity arcs around the ship causing he muscles to contact, which at least seemed to helps her grip as the ship slowly rights itself.

The water she was in rushes away as the superstructure rises into the air. Metal creaks and groans as she finds herself hanging onto the cable and swinging back and forth from outside the ship, across where the forward starboard elevator shaft was, and into the centrum. in the vecinity of decks nine, ten, and eleven.

OOC:
    Deck plans again
    http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findac...vigation=false

Actually, maybe this would be a good time to discuss those. Are deckplans and the earlier pictures (such as of the centrum) fun for you, or just an annoyance. A ship like this provides for a rare mappy experience, but if it isn't for you, things could be handled is a comparatively abstract manner, or she could get off the ship entirely. Given some of your comments, I thought you might like this.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Ooc- i do most of my posting on my phone, so Deck plans dont work much at all. Quite keen on being on the ship though.

Ic- Holly cursed. "How am i going to get down now" she said to herself. She felt her soggy clothes weighing her down. She was lucky she wasnt wearing too much, else she might fall anyway. She looked at the base of the structure as she swung outside, looking to if there was enough water to avoid daage if she fell. Using all her might, She swung left a little, and planted her feet on the superstructures outside, enabling a better view. "Hah.. Its like im Absailing. Only i cant move up and down without letting go."

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

As the Jeep began hauling butt away from the ghosts, Fee started backing herself up as well. She worked he way back and between the ghosts, keeping them as bay as she spouted out her prayers. She kept listening though. Listening for the Jeeps to be out of range. She waited and listened, even daring a glance or two over her shoulder. They were getting pretty far away. She was having a hard time making them out. The ghosts had started getting antsy, moving out around her. She knew she had to act fast. Slowly, she wrapped the beads of her rosary around her hand and bent her knees, preparing for a full on sprint. "The Lord is my shield and my strength. He is my protector!" she shouted before turning tail and heading down the path as fast as she could go. It didn't even feel like her feet were touching the ground. She focused her mind in on her breathing, her feet hitting the ground, her form as she ran. She could do this.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Red&Stiletto and @suzumi

Glancing over her shoulder, Fee sees that the ghosts are chasing her, and they're far from slow. She'd guess they're moving about as fast as they did in life, and from her experiences with other dead she bets they've got crazy endurance.

However as undead go they're actually kinda short if anything, and Fee is faster than most living people. She quickly starts putting distance between herself and the ghosts.

She can feel the fire building up in her muscles as she starts bobbing and weaving through the woods, but (OOC: I'm presuming Suzumi's chars aren't driving hard indefinitely and leaving Fee behind) eventually she spots the jeeps and a very relieved Kapella up ahead.

He hops off the back of the Jeep and jogs over to meet Fee. "Are we OK? Are they right behind you?"

--------------------------------------------------

@Esiphas

OOC: Hurm. Your phone can't open that webpage and pan around? What does work well on your phone? Can you do pictures, or do things need to be pretty texty?

IC:

The cabling starts cutting into her hands. Although she things she might be able to pull herself up if she really tried. Falling would feel ever so much nicer for her hands and arms though.

The ship is still bobbing back and forth, giving her plenty of swing. If she wanted to fall outside the ship she thinks she could. If she fell down the elevator shaft. Well, she can see water down there, but she doesn't know how deep it might be or for how long. Letting herself go as she swings into the centrum would leave her grasping for the beatiful curving stairs, rails, and decorations.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Ooc- It can open the page, but it reverts to the homepage of the site, at which pointbim lost. Also, pictures dont work unless i get a show pictures option.

Ic- Holly felt the cabling begin to hurt her. She made her descision, and she let go. Steering her body as though she was skydiving, she turned towards the deeper waters. Then at the last second, she tucked into a ball and hit the water. As soon as she wasin, she swam for the surface holding her breath as long as possible. The moment she surfaced, she gasped for air, annd began to swim to the ship, looking for a way back on, like another gash or a broken window.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Esiphas

From outside the starboard side of the ship Holly can see the sky "closing up" above as clouds fill the sky above and what looks like the eyewall of a hurrican is finishing forming up and is pushing the ship out and toward the Island. She can still see fairly well as the ship is attracting a vast amount of lightning from the "eyewall". The violent strikes leaving behind "scars" as they damage the paint job.

There are no windows at sea level. And the only damage she sees is from where the smokestack superstructure "landed" and that damage is a good eight stories above where she is.

The sides of the ship are lined with liferings on ropes, if she could get someone to throw one to her. There are also rows of lifeboats on each side, but none have started lowering just yet. With the wind and lightning Holly isn't sure if anybody would want to get near them.

The back of the ship has a slab at the back sticking out that someone could possibly climb onto, that would at least get them out of the water or closer to windows.

Holly hears splashing behind her and turns around. A guy is swimming towards her, he looks like he's been hurt very bad with ragged semi circular chunks of flesh having been ripped off of his right arm and it looks like his right side as well.

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Glaudio cracked his neck and looked over his scars once more, making sure that nobody was missing, every kill, from the savage and brutal kills for his family in the backstreets of Naples to the simple executions carried out for Don Rio the scars told a story of a life of violence and suffering. As he cracked his neck he felt the new cuts for the dead he had killed, these were less certain, their memories blurring into one animalistic kill.

he left the cave, moving through the trees, past where he had fallen and back the way he's come towards the city, it was time to find some blood.

OOC- My posting rate is fluctuating waaay too much to be part of a group at the moment, nothing personal guys.
    Last edited by -GAZKUL-; 01-04-2012 at 04:36 PM.

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Despite her panting, Fee couldn't stop her jaw from dropping as she got closer to the Jeeps and Kapella got out. "Of course they are close, or I would have slowed down way back there! Get back in the Jeep, now!" she said (rather harshly for her) and grabbed Kapella's wrist, pulling him back toward the Jeep with her. She hopped up into the Jeep easily, despite her aching muscles and scooched over to make room for Kapella before leaning forward to Mana. "You're going to need to go now. Don't hesitate to floor it," she panted before settling down on the floor of the Jeep. The other passengers stared at her like she was a wild woman and all she could do was stare back as she tried to catch her breath.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Senior Member The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Cinderella Decepticons Scorpio
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2016 01:25 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tintalle View Post
    Worry filled Skye as she and Victoria waited on Greg in the other room, despite the fact that she really couldn't hear what was going on she gathered from Victoria's expressions that something was happening. Greg then appeared again, and Skye noticed how badly his shirt had been torn by the monsters.
    Luckily, Greg had sustained no injuries and he had managed to pull off the plan. Skye and the group breathed a heavy sigh of relief at this, now they only needed to find what they came here for.
    Victoria looked from Skye to Greg and said.
    "Okay then lets get into the Hospital records and find out more about your parents Greg"
    She headed tward the record office.
    "There is no such thing as a coincidence in this world. There is only the inevitable."

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@suzumi and @Red&Stiletto

Kapella is a bit taken aback by Fee's intensity but hurries to keep up with her. There isn't really proper room for them in the Jeep, they're only made to seat four and seven are in each, much of the complication of loading the Jeeps earlier was piling old people on young people in the back. But there is jsut room on the lip of the tail to stand on and the roll bar to grab onto.

Kapella gives a big smile at Fee, and says "Good job! Now just be sure to hang the *&%$ on!" as the Jeep prepares to head down a series of up and down swoops through the woods like a roller coaster track.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Holly swims backwards a bit, then turns around and swims for the side of the ship. Once she reaches it, she places a hand on the side and stretches the other hand towards the other swimmer. "Over her, Cmon! You can make it!" She gives a silent prayer that the man reaches her safely, that his arm is alright and that there are no sharks ounser the surface.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Narona @-GAZKUL- and @Esiphas

OOC: Since Esiphas let it go I'll just have it where Glaudio snuck off quitely, which I think is what he was meaning to do anyway. Sora is staying close to her friend, and they are talking in low voices. Okalani is near the mouth of the cave watching out and trying to give Esiphas "some space". After Glaudio got weird with the bodies the Asian lady (Liou Hildeshiemer) went outside to get some air, but didn't think anything of Glaudio walking off. Narona could of course track the big lug if she wanted to at some point.

IC:

Glaudio has a pretty decent sense of direction due to his experience with ships and doesn't have any trouble heading back. Without anybody living along he is able to keep up quite a pace.

(OOC: Presuming from your post that you're leaving them the jeep in case they want to use it).

On the way Glaudio sees some living people moving through the woods, though at a great distance. He can barely make them out, but he can feel they're alive.

As he nears town, he spots another one of the green things, and a couple revenants in the distance, but they don't seem interested in him.

--------------------------------

@Esiphas

OOC: I'll give her credit for being a bit more perceptive since you mentioned the shark thing.

IC:

Swimming quickly already, Holly puts on a burst of speed as she spots a dark form moving just under the water, a fin cresting the surface, with what looks like jewlery on it, sort of like a row of curved shell pieces pierced through the fins leading edge.

The ship is long, but she gets there surprisingly quickly because the ships is still being pushed forward, though the wind even a little distance from the eyewall drops rapidly and the ship slows as Holly reaches the end.

She scrambles up onto the "tail" of the boat gasping for breath. The windows are too high to reach from here as well, but at least she's out of the water.

The man does the same, but Holly notices he isn't gasping for breath, and if anything seems to be coming toward her with an agressive posture. Some others are swiming around towards the tail as well. And there is already another woman here in a beatiful dress, curled up and hyperventilating from the sounds of things.
    Last edited by sunnyside; 01-05-2012 at 10:46 PM.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Ooc- Oh crap, revenant? It can Swim?

Ic- Holly took a step back nervously. "H...hey. What are you doing?" She asks the person marching towards her. She clenches her fists in case she neeeds to fight. "I dont want trouble...."

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Esiphas

OOC: Not with impressive technique, but they can muddle along. Not having to breath makes things easier. Also, I'm not exactly sure what the tail on this ship is for. If I had to guess it would be as a wavebreak to keep people on the rear of the ship from getting wet from waves coming from the back splashing upward.

IC:

The ?person? doesn't speak but instead stumbles a little as the tail bobs in the water and waves splash over it like the surf a little ways into the water on a beach. But then continues shambling towards holly.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

''St...stay back... I don't want to hurt you...'' She brings her fists up to full height. as the thing keeps movig towards her, she swallows and steps towards him, Throwing an uppercut aimed at the bottom of the chin, then she whirls backwards (Whether or not she hit or missed), and trys to sweep its legs with hers. Then she graciously springs backwards to the rear of the ship.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Esiphas Holly lands a glancing hit with her uppercut as the thing tries to grab her, but at least it puts it a little off balance as she trips it. The wave that had washed up on the tail rolls him off the ship as the rear bob down. Holly has to scramble a little to stay on. However if "he" can swim, Holly doesn't know how long she'll have. The fight doesn't seem to have helped calm down the other woman here at all, she seems to be having a panic attack. Others are also swimming towards the tail, Holly isn't so sure, but she's pretty sure at least a lot of them are alive, though a couple of older people a little way out look like they're more drowning than doing a good job swimming.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Holly swore, then covered her mouth as though surprised at what she said. Then she peers around, looking for anything to help the others up. However, nothing is realy readily apropriate, so she mutters a quick prayer for them before taking to other ladys shoulders. "Snap out of it ! Its alright, i've got you!" She kept a firm grip, though not tight enough to hurt. "You need to relax!" She said, smiling slightly to tey and help the woman calm down.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Esiphas

The woman stares in a sort of shock into Holly's eyes for a while, but this seems to bring her into somewhat closer to reality moment by moment. She seemed to have regained control of her speaking enough to suddenly point behind Holly and say. 'He's coming back up on the tail!"

The shark bit man is indeed climbing back up on the tail. A different man has also climbed up from the starboard side of the ship, but he's just flopped out on his belly and is gasping for breath.

Senior Member Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Grilled Fish Pisces
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-04-2012 09:35 AM
    Threads

OOC: D: just so sorry! i've been enjoying my vacation when it comes to me that I haven't replied in like forever to this role play! I'm so sorry! Really wand some of those stun guns for naomi and one of those scopes too, right now this is kind of a place holder or if you guys reply before I get back to this (most likely tomorrow)

Naomi dose as Glaudio tells her too, she looks out over the brush and such wanting to step outside but feeling a pull of loyalty to stay where she is.
    Always living on the bright side of life, though I turn to offer light where it's needed.

There's a party at the end of the world. You wanna come?

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Holly snaps Her attention bac to the Bitten man. She runs forward towards it and aims a cresent Kick to its abdomen which turns into a spin, taking her back quickly into a fighting stance facing the dead. She Swings another couple of Punches, Then jams her elbow forward towards its chest to knock it all the way back. Without waiting, The moment her elbow strike is done, She leaps back again and says to the woman Give me a boost to the window, Then I'll help you up too.''

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Esiphas and @Narona

OOC: Narona, good catch responding to Glaudio there. You're free to describe Naomi taking those items off of a hacked up body outside the cave.

Esiphas, the last thing you did was have your char walk away from her, so maybe the ball is in your court. I just don't want a situation where you're both waiting on each other.

Now there are four NPC in the area you could interact with, but they aren't bothering you for the moment, specifically because I'm giving you to some freedom to have your characters interact without being bothered if you'd like. You're the stars after all.

However if either of you go up to any of them I'll of course respond at that point.

-------------------------------------

Esiphas

OOC: Desipite her superior dexterity this time the dice aren't as nice this time and you need a karma to get things going her way.

IC:

The woman nods and seems to understand Holly, however looking again, Holly isn't sure she'd be able to jump high enough even with a boost. She could try it when the ship bobs into the water so that the ship is going down while she's coming up, she could try that right away. Or if the new guy could somehow add to the hight that would do it.

Either way, her objective is one of the holes used for attaching morring ropes located a couple stories about her, from there she's have to manage a leap up to higher windows.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

holly helps the newcomer to the back, dragging him quickly across the tail. "Hey.... Can you hear me? I need help. Help get me up to there, please!" She indicated the mooring hole. "Ill help you up when im there." She hopedthe man could hear her, and he belived her- In truth, she didnt know if she would be able to help.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information