AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 76 of 197 FirstFirst ... 26 66 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 86 126 176 ... LastLast
Results 1,876 to 1,900 of 4916

Thread: RPG: Nightmarchers

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: RPG: Nightmarchers

Lucius: "If you could please hear me out and try not to freak out from what I'm about to say, I would be grateful. That girl in the corner that looks like you...well, it is you. This hospital has fallen into horrible condition since all these bad creatures came out. These things that are moving around outside...those are called zombies. Basically, people who have been infected and killed, wake up as zombies to eat the bodies of the living...Luckily, you didn't become a zombie. Instead, you're a ghost. You died but it wasn't a zombie's doing. I'm sorry to have told you all of that but you needed to know the truth. As for finding your mommy, is your name Alice?"

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@hax

She replies with a slight giggle.

"Silly mister owl. I'm standing right here, so I can't be that girl. My names Jenny. My mommy is called Alice. "

She looks a little more at the body on the floor, and at her somewhat see-through hands. And she sort of hugs herself and starts looking worried.

"I....I want my mommy mister owl!"

---------------------------------------------------------------
    @Gladuio

(OOC: Are you about to go on a trip or something? I think I saw something about that in one of the other threads.

As for your current condition, your left forearm has a wound where a knife passed entirely through it. That did muscle damage, but doesn't seem to have gotten any serious arteries or veins. Also the left pinky and part of the hand were chopped off. There are burns on Gladio's upper body, they'd be considered serious by a hospital, but Gladio can push through for now. His right arm has the main vein (called the median vein I think) torn just below the wrist. That's been wrapped up tight to stop the bleeding, but that messes with his circulation, and that will get to be a problem before too much longer. If allowed to bleed freely the circulation is fine in the arm except for the whole bleeding to death part. )

The shark thing charges in from the surf, moving with surprising speed on land. Maria starts firing, she must have had some training to keep from just spraying the clip all over the place, instead quickly firing out individual timed shots.

The beast yells out. It's not in a language Glaudio knows, but he knows swearing when he hears it.

The shooting seems have an effect, certainly it's splattering what looks like blood all over behind the thing. It still bears down on gladio. It bats away his sword, sending it flying into the sand, but this gave him and opening for Gladio to land a vicious kick to its leg and a body check that sent it onto its ack. This gave Maria a chance to shoot it at close range in the head.

This seems to have stopped it initially. But after a few moments it rolls over, throws up some fish, and sounds like it's swearing under it's breath again. Maria is pointing her gun at it, but not firing at the moment.

-----------
    @ Enisfer

(Royo manages to pull off the moves roughly as inidicated in your post without needing to spend Karma. But I'll give the others a chance to reply before advancing things. )

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2019 01:03 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I do not have one.

(OOC: Ah, okay. That makes sense. But, I believe that although I would not want to be a bit unintelligent in any given situation, sometimes your fear gets the better of you, and I am sure I would probably end up doing something quite stupid. Hehheh ^^’ And mmkay’ we can discuss the details of the gun through PM; I do not mind that one bit.)

Running, Mila felt like her heart was pounding right out of her chest, yet she would not let herself stop. She felt like if she did it would be all over, and that was the last thing that she wanted; especially after everything that had happened since her arrival on the island.

Eventually, Mila hears footsteps matching her own: in a sprint-like pace. Fearing the worst she sped up to avoid whatever it might be. But, after some time, she felt like whatever “it” was, it was closer than she wanted it and expected it to be. She dared to look to her right out of the corners of her eyes and noticed the boy from earlier running horizontal from her.

Sighing a bit she kept her pace and contemplated hollering something over to him, but if those things were still following them, it might have been best to just be quiet. But then again…she thought too soon for eventually, he noticed the same thing.

“Hey!” He gasped, “Wait up!” At this rate the boy was panting and it took Mila everything that she had to not roll her eyes in the given situation. “Thanks for saving me back there! I’m Lupe! Who are you?”

“Be quiet!” She yelled back, quickly glancing behind her in the process just to make sure that there was nothing following them at the moment.

After noticing that there was not anybody there, Mila changed her course and sprinted over to what did he say his name was? Lupe?

“Hey, I think they are gone for the time being.” She said through breaths.

“I believe we can stop if you wanted to.”

Mila was not sure if it was a good idea to stop running or not, and it actually felt really good to do, but she thought it would be best to stop for a while so if anything did happen again, they would have enough energy to escape again…maybe.

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Lucius: "Maybe your mommy is in this hospital. Let's search, shall we? I have to ask her something anyway."

Lucius flew down the hall, hovering from time to time and making certain stops at others. He stopped at a door with no handles or knobs and got frustrated.

Lucius: "Great...it's one of those doors that requires a button to open it but there's no button here...Jenny, can you go through doors? If so, could you please find a button in a nearby control booth and press it? I can't get through."

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Hax

Jenny goes up to the door, and gingerly touches it. Her finger passes through. She still seems mostly bothered, but she lights up just a tiny bit as she reaches her arm through the door. She then looks around worriedly, pokes her head through the door quickly, and than goes the rest of the way through.

A few moments later Lucious hears some cries of frustration.

She then pokes her head through the door.

"Mister Owl, there's a button with a picture of a door opening over it on this side. I can kind of nudge it, but I can't seem to push it!"

In the back of his mind Lucious hears Thomas's thoughts.

"Hello. Hello. Lucious? Are you out there Lucious. Can you hear me. We're hearing things banging around up here. How do we get out?"

--------------------

@Faery

Lupe slows down and starts panting near Mila. Leaning up against a tree.

"Hey. Gracias for that back there. That was scary. Dios Mio What is going on here what are we going to do? I don't know what happened to my friends. We were just coming down for the party and..."

He stares at her for a moment.

"and you're pretty. What's your name?"

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Lucius: "Hold on then, Jenny. I'll find an open window...or something to allow me access. Just hang tight and I'll be there shortly."

Lucius flew out a window to find an open window. As he flew in, he heard Tom again, Lucius flew toward Jenny while communicating.

Lucius: "Tom, listen to me. Since you hear banging, you should probably equip yourself. So many things can be used as makeshift weapons. Try one of those things with the wheels that holds IV bags up. It should make a good defensive weapon to keep distance between you and your assailants. If you're going for assault, try finding a fire axe or something to get through them. There should be lawncare items on the main floor. What humanitarian facility doesn't want to make itself look pretty? There might just be a weed whacker and some gas or maybe some of those automatic hedge trimmers...whatever they are. If you find something, make sure to try going for the head sometimes as one, they won't be able to see and two, without the brain, the body can't receive messages and convert them into commands for the body to follow. The headless will collapse. Don't try and use scalpels though. You have to get in absolutely close to use one of those. There should be medication like morphine ampules and painkillers. Stuff like that to keep you going for a while. If you guys make it down here, I'll try to help by finding more suitable weapons but for now, I've a little ghost girl with me and I'm trying to help her find her mother so that I can ask her a favor. Don't die on me, men...steel yourselves as it's open season on the undead and there's plenty of game to be exterminated on this island...perhaps too much game for us to hunt without at least one of us getting hurt. Run but fight only if you must. Don't get fooled if you see staff in white doctor's coats or light blue surgeon's outfits and surgeon's masks...kill them like you would an obvious zombie. The only cure they will give you for this outbreak is death. Stay together to survive..." "Jenny, we should get moving toward the next intersection. There's gotta be another entrance/exit to find...Your mommy might be at one of them..."

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@hax

Thomas thinks back

"A weed whacker ?!?!!? We're all going to die. I don't want to die. Get us out of here! We barricaded the door towards where the noise is coming from, but the noise seems to be attracting ghosts. We're trying to hide from them, but they're going right through things. Do weapons even hurt them!"

Back in reality lucious has to build up some speed to ram through some of the swinging doors that wouldn't be a problem for a person but are proving tricky for the small owl body. However eventually he does reach the door that the girl had walked through.

She's now been joined by the other ghost that was near that doorway, a very old woman in scrubs she's got her had on Jenny's shoulder. She seems to kind of be twitching and having a hard time focusing on things, but she speaks.

"What are you doing with Jenny, are you parent or caregiver? Why are you luring young girls around?"
    Last edited by sunnyside; 08-21-2010 at 10:50 PM.

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Lupe was panting and it looked as if he had to catch his breath when he went to lean against the tree.

“Hey. Gracias for that back there. That was scary. Dios Mio What is going on here what are we going to do? I don’t know what happened to my friends. We were just coming down for the party and…”

Once he trailed off he just continued to look at her, and Mila stared back, wondering what the crazy boy in front of her was thinking.

“-and you’re pretty. What’s your name?”

She wondered too soon.

Rolling her eyes, Mila walked over to him.

“Uh…thanks.” She responded before leaning up against the tree herself.

“So…” She began not knowing where to really go with this, “Are you from around here? And do you have any plans from here on out? As in, any idea into where you are heading at this point?”

The short silence that hung in the air was enough to enjoy…for now at least.

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Faery

Lupe plops down on a large root. And pulls at the bottom of his tight black t-shirt to move some air across his chest.
    But the silence doesn't last long at all.

"Well, I was headed...away from whatever they were. And our plans were to party all night and than catch a boat back to the big island in the morning. "

He stares at the hurricane like wall of wind surrounding the island and the lightning coursing through it for a few moments.

" I don't know if that plans going to work out. I don't even know if my friends are... well I'm sure they're fine to, we'll meet up later.

Anyway I think I could get to the city or the small boat harbor. But maybe my party all night idea wasn't so bad. I mean who knows what those places a like. Maybe we should just hang out together here?"

Senior Member Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Daggers 122 - Mr Mime 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2011 05:16 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(OOC: thanks for nearly abandoning Kimi Ensifer)
    Kimi broke out of her prison with a good amount of photos of Miss Hallow in her mouth and notice Royo about to jump out of the window again. Kimi jumped after her once she did but lost her. She then found her scent and located Miss Royo running from zombies with other survivors. Something else caught the zombies attention and the left. Kimi jumped out of the bushes and jumped right on Miss Royo with the pictures in her mouth, once they stopped. One of the Photos the bartender stupidly signed himself.

Seriously ._.

Senior Member Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Jigsaw Ribbon LOTR The Palantir Of Orthanc Black Cat
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2013 02:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Sarcasticfuzzball

(OOC: No problem kylesico )

Royo heard something move in the bush nearby by, she turn around to see something small jump on her. "Well hello there. whats this?" Royo took the pictures out of kimi's mouth and place kimi on the ground. "Umm...it's a picture of Miss Hallow and some other people." she got down low and looked kimi in the eyes. "I guess this is worth a shot, can you perhaps...detect the people's scent from these pictures?" she placed the pictures in a row on the ground.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Lucius finally built up speed to head through a push door, only to see a ghost at the end questioning him.

Lucius: "I'm neither parent nor caregiver. When I was human, I was a soldier. I still cling to those ideals and have made it my duty to help young Jenny here find her mother. Supposedly, her mother wears a red dress...Are you okay? You're shaking an awful lot. Is it Parkinson's?"

Perching on an IV stand, Lucius continued.

Lucius: "Jenny, there's no need to be scared. We will find your mommy and she will give you some candy or a doll if you like." Tom, talk to me, man...what's going on up there? I need you to keep me updated.

Senior Member Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter's Avatar
    Gil
    Daring
    Gifts Eva Unit 01 Bleach Ichigo Mask Green Saber
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2013 12:34 PM
    Threads

I look at where I last saw Mia and the children running I grab my gear and turn to the others they look tired of the running and killing.

"Okay I head for the mountain because that's where I last saw Mia and the two children were at, so that where I'm going after that I coming back here to find Miss Hallow you guy can do what you want." I look at my clothes covered in blood I'm not going to leave anyone behind on this god forsaken Island even if they don't deserve to be saved, I leave and head the same way Royo did the others follow mainly because Rei is pushing and so is Grunt he determined to find Mia at any cost, as we clear some trees I can see Royo holding a picture next to the cat.

"I guess this is worth a shot, can you perhaps...detect the people's scent from these pictures?"

"Now I know your nuts your talking to a cat that can't talk back." I look at the picture I see Miss Hallow is in the photo along with possible friends of her or her family it not clear which one.

(OOC: Short post, and I'm a little lost on who is with who so let me know if this is wrong.)
    Last edited by Aedan the demon hunter; 08-23-2010 at 10:00 AM.
    War is hell and I'm the devil

Senior Member Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts Electric Guitar Medkit Tsubasa Mokona
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-25-2011 05:53 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: GlamourJunkie

Grunt and the survivors follow at their own pace behind Dante, catching up he sees Dante, Royo and kimi all together looking at some photos.

Grace looks back the way they came and sees some people in the distance.

Grace: Look! Over there!

Mia gets up looking the was Grace is, she sees the group that have stopped. Grunt, no mistaking it, thats Grunt with them. It must be the group! Mia runs a little along the mountain to get in better view of the group. She tries to throw a rock but it lands no where near them.

Mia: Hey! Over here!

Her shout was no way loud enough. She jumps up and down hoping to grab their attention. Still their looks gaze no where close to where the three children are. Mia clears her throat and breaths deep. Mark ran up behind her and grabs her arm.

Mark: No---

Mia lets out a high pitched scream.

Mariana 1998-2011 The angels will give her what we didn't.

Actually bigger than you. miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Violin Cds
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2013 07:01 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: miniPhil

"...Uhh, my house is a free stay." Heath announced.

"Sounds fun," Jun said, "I'd like to stay if that's really okay."

"Yeah sound good, which wa-" Ed was cut off before he could finish.

"I didn't mean it like how I said! I am a virtuous man of love and justice!"

Both Ed and Jun looked over at Heath. "Eh, cool Heath. Now which way is your house?"
    This is a Sig. It's horribly out of date.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

“Yeah…” Mila began, hesitating a little. “I bet your friends are fine.”

She did not look at Lupe at all when she responded, and then after listening to the rest of what he had to say, she nodded.

“Well, I was planning on heading into the city to find my aunt and uncle before trying to get out of here. Just to see if they were okay. Besides, they have a lot of stuff in their home that may come in use with…everything that is happening here…whatever that might be.”

Mila paused before looking at the boy.

“Maybe the storm will pass soon. And going to the city might by us the time that we need before we leave this retched place.”

‘I knew I should have never come to visit. I should have stayed home like I wanted to.’ She mentally ranted.

“So…’ Mila said smiling a little. “How about we team up for the time being, and help each other get to where each of us wants to go? Although… I would recommend moving as soon as possible, because we never know what can happen, and when it can happen at this point. So what do you say, Lupe?”

Senior Member Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

"Now I know your nuts your talking to a cat that can't talk back."

Royo looked up to Dante, "Just because it can't talk, it doesn't mean that it can't understand me, it's gotta have some intelligence, right?" she looks back to kimi, wondering if it has intelligence. Royo stood back up and had a look around, for now, it seems that there is some undead roaming the area but not much.

Hearing a high pitched scream, She started to turn around to hear or see where the sounds is coming from. "Did any of you hear that?"

Senior Member Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter's Avatar
    Gil
    Daring
    Gifts Eva Unit 01 Bleach Ichigo Mask Green Saber
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2013 12:34 PM
    Threads

Royo looked up to Dante, "Just because it can't talk, it doesn't mean that it can't understand me, it's gotta have some intelligence, right?" she looks back to kimi, wondering if it has intelligence. Royo stood back up and had a look around, for now, it seems that there is some undead roaming the area but not much.

Hearing a high pitched scream, She started to turn around to hear or see where the sounds is coming from. "Did any of you hear that?"

"Yes I did here that it must be Mia come on lets go." I rush to where the high pitched scream had come from I could hear some of the undead moving to the same area due to her scream they are drawn to it like moths to a flame or someone ringing a dinner bell.

"That's not good." I look aroung for some to help draw the undead away from where Mia is there only one way to deal with them kill all before they reach her, now I feel at home and back in my SAS day I disappear from sight as I quietly more through the woods taking down the undead one at a time so that I don't alert others.

(short post)
    War is hell and I'm the devil

Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

"Yes I did here that it must be Mia come on lets go."

Royo watch Dante rush off to where the high pitch voice. Royo looked at grunt to see if he was okay, "Grunt are you okay?". He seemed to be fixed on the screaming and finding Mia. Royo pick up Kimi and the photos, she ran off in the direction Dante went. They lost dante, he seemed to be a faster runner than expected. "Where did Dante go?" she looked around but couldn't see him. Royo gave a loud sigh and fell to the ground, looking up into the sky. Her eyes move downwards and on the mountain side, Royo sees Mia and two children with her. "Brilliant!!" she said as she got up. Royo jumped up the trees to get a better look, "You have got to be kidding me". The scream attracted more unwelcome guests and they where heading to the person who gave off the loud scream.

Senior Member Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts Electric Guitar Medkit Tsubasa Mokona
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-25-2011 05:53 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: GlamourJunkie

Mia looked around, everyone in the group was running towards her at different ways. Grunt was determined to aim straight towards her, Mia watched as he bolted through several undead and undergrowth. Royo was heading towards the mountain slightly off Grunts path and Dante was darting around taking out the undead. The survivors were trying hard to keep up stumbling around. Grace screamed, there were undead coming up the mountain the opposite directing from the others. The three children ran along the mountain side to get closer to the others.

Mariana 1998-2011 The angels will give her what we didn't.

Senior Member Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Daggers 122 - Mr Mime 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2011 05:16 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kimi sniffed the pictures and caught the scent coming from the mountion. She then heard a high pitched scream and ran off in that direction. She seen Mia clearly startled from a nearby cliff and playfully jumped on her. "Nya" she purred in excitement.

Seriously ._.

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Run!!!" shouted Glaudio to Maria, now that the shark man thing was temporarily down he decided to try and make a break for it, sprinting for the shelter of the trees to try and find somwhere to rest and clean his wounds. Exaustion gripped him like a dead man's hand as he struggled to stay concious as he ran blindy through the trees.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(OOC: Back from the trip. I'll try and get some replies in here and get other GMy stuff I should do later)

@Faery

"Alright. That sounds like a plan, at least it's a direction to go. And I'm happy to have someone I'd like to go in it with. Sweet that you've got family in the area. "

He starts walking in the general direction of town through the woods, he's not quite heading straight towards it though. His posture is great, but he seems to be breathing a bit heavier than Mila is.

"So do you know a bunch of people on the island. Anybody your own age?"

--------------------------------

@Hasu, Enisifer, Aedan, and Kylesico

As the groups move toward Mia anyone who checks will note that Zephere seems to have gone in some other direction. The other two survivors are charging to keep up with Royo and to avoid the dead, of which there aren't very many in the immediate area.

There are however plenty headed toward the group from the hotel. If anything there seems to be a mass exodus of dead fro mthe hotel, perhaps there aren't any survivors still inside to draw them back.

------------------------------

@Gaz

Maria and Gladio run away from the beach. Eventually when their lungs are burning Maria grabs Glaudio's shoulder.

"Hold on. Lets stop, we've *wheeze* gained a good bit of altitude, and from that rock over there I think I can get a good view of the surroundings, this would be a good place to rest a while since I could see danger coming.

See looks at Glaudio's hand, which has turned purple and feels like it's fallen asleep. It still grips the falchion, but Glaudio can't really feel it in his hand.

"Once we're a bit more rested we should probably see if we can't do something about that. Any idea where we could go to get it taken care of?

Oh, and while we're getting hour heartrates *cough* down. How about you tell me about yourself, the island, and anybody you know around here"

---------------

@Hax

Jenny seems happy, and oblivious to her state.

"Yay! Candy!"

The older lady starts to speak but than steps closer to Lucious. "I'm fine" she than looks through one of her hands towards a wall. "Or at least I was fine, I'm not sure", but before you get her hopes up, you should know that her mother passed away over a week ago. They were in a car accident, we hadn't told Jenny yet as we'd just stabilized her condition, but she was still hazy from painkillers. I was carrying her out of the building after someone declared an evacuation because I was responsible for her. There was screaming, and I don't remember what happened. And now...what's going on! I'm talking to an owl!"

She starts to look like she's going to freak out, but she notices Jenny staring at her, and she quickly regainst her composure and gives Jenny a smile and a pat on the head. While the ghosts haven't seem to interact with much, it looks like they can touch each other.

In his head Lucious hears Thomas

*There were some zombie things, we seemed to have stopped or slowed them with barricades. But there are ghosts after us, and they pass through everything. We seem to be faster than they are, but we can't seem to lose them, and more keep showing up!

We may have to jump out a window if you can't think of a safe exit!"

AF's Resident Color Taster Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Chameleon Cookie Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2016 02:14 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Sr Machinehead PSN ID: Sr_machinehead Steam ID: DocMK

(OOC: Well I'm finally back. I'll try to get back to a regular posting as soon as I can.)
    Nathan thought for a moment and said "Well i'm not sure how the scars will look but i am going to be doing major surgery so it's not like you will come out unmarked and this is the only way I can do this with my supplies. I also can't promise a lack of infection but what can you do about that. The truth is either you take this surgery or you will die before the night is up, I can tell you this with complete certainty. But I won't do surgery on an unwilling patient so it really is your choice." Nathan said this in his usual careless attitude as he ran the outcomes through his head. He wasn't paying much attention to the woman but answered her questions as he would for any other patient he had, taking little note of the situation's urgency.

Set made by me
    "Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's going to burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm going to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Lucius overheard Tom and closed his eyes.

Lucius: Tom, do not jump out the window. Leave all of this to me. "Excuse me, ma'am but you're talking to an owl with a human spirit in it. This is my second chance at life and right now I need your help. I have friends upstairs who are surrounded by ghosts. To add to that, they barricaded the doorways to block any undead from getting in. Can you please talk to the ghosts upstairs and have them either leave my friends alone or protect them? I need them alive. They have medical supplies to help the woman I love."

Lucius thought to himself...

I probably have to head to the site of the accident with Jenny...She's going to have such a hard time with this but I think it's for the best...

Lucius: "Jenny, could you please go with this lady for a moment and get the other ghosts to leave my friends alone or protect them even? I have to get outside to see something that may just be important."

Lucius flew out of a window and rose up far above the hospital to try to find a crash site.

Come on, come on! There's gotta be one nearby.
    Last edited by Dr. Hax; 08-28-2010 at 10:27 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information