@JimmyTheCannon and @Kaname Shikara

As Jimmy rushes up the stairs, the attacks comes in from an entirely different angle. That would have been bad news if Jimmy only had to rely on the axe coming down from the same place in the same way. But he moves fast, too fast, a is clear of the stairs before the axe can hit him.

The light is bad in the attic. The small windows wouldn't light the place all that well in daylight, and it's a lot worse with just frequent lightning.

However Jimmy can tell that the ax isn't from some sort of trap, it's attached to the arm of some creature. It must have darker skin or something, as the white axe is the easiest bit to see. I had moved since it's last attack.

There's other motion up here too, and again with the muffled screaming, which seems to be coming from a post on the other side of the attic.

Close to him Jimmy hears a hiss and looks down to see the cat spirit he had been talking to when he was last in the house. A voice in his head says <JUST GET OUT OF HERE! GET OUT!>

The large creature, that's either holding an axe or that has an axe for an arm strides over the staircase moving in on Jimmy who isn't quite cornered, but is near the end of a not very big attic. Giving him not a ton of room to move, there's also a bunch of junk stuffed up here in cardboard boxes.

----------------

@Esiphas and @mrpineapple

Richard seems transfixed by the green creatures down there, though he has to squint. Niu however is paying more attention to Holly and gives her an exasperated sigh. But at least Niu is smiling.

The spirit that speaks replies to Guy

<We have not been informed of all events since out passing. And have not been aware for most of it. But I feel it has been a long time since we lived in the villiage. I don't know why it isn't there now, but I doubt they'd have moved the graves, and that's where we hope our wives are, if they lived out their lives there. \

I don't know what happened since. I suspect it has something to do with all the people with skin so light you can see their blood vessels below it that seem to be all over the island now. >