AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 117 of 197 FirstFirst ... 17 67 107 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 127 167 ... LastLast
Results 2,901 to 2,925 of 4916

Thread: RPG: Nightmarchers

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Default Re: RPG: Nightmarchers

Jacob was able to get back on his feet and noted that someone was talking to him. By just his appearance, he was human.

(Jacob) "Believe me I would love to but I don't have the necessary equipment on me to get us out of this hole."
    (Thomas) "Hold on Jacob, we'll find something or someone to get you out of there."
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Senior Member JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon's Avatar
    Gil
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2014 12:51 AM
    Threads

Steadying himself, he reached out to take her hands and squeeze them gently, reassuringly, with his calloused fingertips. "We were lucky, you're right. But Kayl and Jenny... they're already dead. Granted, I don't know for *certain*... but odds are, they fared better even than we did. After all, what can hurt a ghost?" He smiled warmly at Kaname, trying to alleviate the fear and worry in her eyes. It was, perhaps, a bit odd that seeing her in distress pained him so much - he'd only known her for a day or two, at most... but traumatic situations had a way of bonding people closely, quickly. He cared for her - he cared a lot.

"Why don't we go on up and find them? They're probably just fine, and wondering where we are, too."

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Light Buster , miniphil, and Anuket

While still just dark and hold where Alex, Ed, and Jacob are; Thomas and Sam have a better view from above.

It looks as if dirt had collected on the planks of the cistern and then grass had grown tall on that, making the hole hard to see even after a number of boards have been broken off. The people below are not espesially far below the surface, maybe ten feet.

The surrounding area is a thin but long woods of spaced tall tree and saplings of various heights located between the course and the town, likely there to block visiblity and errant golf balls. To the North is the rest of the course and some distance beyond that the other resort on the island. To the south is the town, which has already been a source of excitement for the boys.

--------------------------------------

@jimmy and Kirako

With their eyesight pretty well recovered Jimmy and Kaname notice Kayle and Jenny some distance off.

Jenny is sitting on the ground with her legs pulled up to her chest and her arms around them. She's rocking back and forth and seems pretty freaked out.

Kayle is standing nearby, looking down on her with an irritated expression.

Aleyna's Wifey *with a heart sign* Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket's Avatar
    Gil
    Goofy
    Gifts Tengu Mask Green Tea Pocky
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2012 08:31 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Alexandria was startled with all the commotion happening in an instant, "Hold on Jacob, we'll find something or someone to get you out of there." Alexandria looked at the person known as Jacob and blurted out, "You're not alone?!?!"

OOC: Sorry guys for the late and short post, university is about to start for me and I have a lot of preparations to do.. And I also have this Flores de Mayo-thing to attend to.. >_<
    Proud Wife of Aleyna ♥
    Proud Mother of Uta ♪

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads

"What Nathan said is true but I want to find out what's causing this." Saizo said with a concerned look on his face, " I think I just saw something on that wrecked ship and I want to look around. You guys want to come with me?"

Saizo knew that whatever is on that ship could help or hurt them but he had to go and check it out.

" I'll go on ahead to make sure that it's ok for everyone else to get on the ship." Saizo said looking at Nathan, " Before I go, I'll need Nathan to change my bandages if he has enough to do so."

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Project Chaos link below.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5CyAAMyFKE

Stuck in Love's Capture Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Hot Chocolate Flowers Fan2 Wolf
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2015 06:38 AM
    In Between Darkness and Light, Engulfed in Fire and Ice
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kaname sighs softly, "You're right, Jimmy. I'm sure they're fine as well." Smiling as she walks back up with Jimmy, she notices Jenny and Kayl are unharmed, but then sees how frightened Jenny seems.

Her eyes a bit wide, she slowly walks over to Jenny who is sitting on the ground like a frightened child "Jenny? You aren't hurt, are you? Everything is okay, see?" Keeping her voice calm and steady, in hopes that it would help her calm down. "Kayl, you two aren't hurt at all, right?" Extending her hand down to Jenny, trying to help her up, she looks in Jimmy's direction. "I have an idea, Jimmy. What if you taught me the basics of parkour, and I taught you a bit about combat? Before moving on, I think that would serve us a great deal."

Amazing set by
    Ezza Obsuna ^^

The days fly by and the feelings remain
    So far away and causing us pain
    That's okay we'll make it through
    Soon we'll get to say "I love you"

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@jimmy and Kirako

Jenny starts to ghost cry a little as she replies to Kaname. "It hurt. It hurt so much, I felt like I was comming apart. I think I was coming apart! My body it...I looked at it any.... I don't remember dying before, but I always believed in an afterlife. But what if I *die* now? What if I could be stuck always feeling like that!?"

Kayl sighs and turns to the pair

<We're fine, but I think we ought to get out of here. I don't want to experience a repeat of that. And maybe you two can do something or other, I need some time to think.>

Jenny keeps rocking back and forth

<And since ghosts seem to be able to touch each other I suppose I could carry her>

Inside Kaname, she feels a twing of empathy and worry from Nanalie.

OOC: Since she has a ghost insider her, Kaname can also pick up ghosts and things like that.

----------------------

@Rogue , Machine, and Ellxeeva

The ship was wrecked a long long time ago from the looks of things. However on a close look there is movement on it.

----------------------------------------

@janajee , Fee, and Andrew

Things had gotten realtively peacful for a while in the cave. And while it looked like his mind was elsewhere, the people in the cave seemed to not be so worried about Andrew.

However Fee is jolted out of her sleep by the Mahoe (the native spirit she and Michael have been with since they found him in the scattarad rocky remenants of his "house" near the resort). He's really freaking out.

Everybody in the cave gets the heck away from him. He just sort of stands there holding his head and isn't going anywhere.

Everyone seems to be shouting at once, however a number of people seemed to be yelling at the guy Mahoe had been speaking with about what the heck he said to the ghost.

"He was asking about his descendents and ancestors. He was from Kaunolu villiage before Kamehameha came. When that happened they wiped out everybody that had been living in the villiage! So that's what I told him!"

Judging by the reactions and vulgarities people don't think that was the best thing to have said.

Suddenly Mahoe runs out the mouth of the cave.

Somebody yells asking where he's going, and the person who had been speaking with him says "I think he's heading for his villiage!"

Senior Member JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon's Avatar
    Gil
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2014 12:51 AM
    Threads

Stepping up to Jenny, Jimmy reached out to take her hands, squeezing them gently. "Hey. Hey. You're okay, Jenny. We're all okay." It wasn't the hug he'd given her previously, but perhaps that was for the best, given what had happened. "Whatever happens... I don't think we're going to end up in eternal torment. We're going to beat this, whatever it is. All four of us. Have faith, and be strong. Okay? I know you can do this. Be strong."

Shooting an annoyed look at Kayl - for all that he was a ghost and knew more about all of this than they did, he seemed to have little patience for the trouble Jenny was having with the trauma of her still-recent death - he then turned back to Kaname. "I think I saw a clearing over there with some landscape that'll work well for parkour pointers. You should be able to pick it up pretty easily, given the talents you already have, and it'll make things a lot easier if we can move together." He started back down towards the area he'd spotted.

Senior Member Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva's Avatar
    Gil
    Flirty
    Gifts Luna Cheshire Cat Bonsai Tree
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-02-2015 03:49 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: ellxeeva

“A shark creature? My God. There could be more… and worst.” she said, not exactly to Nathan, but more to herself. Why was she here in the first place? Of course, a short vacation, taking the time off because she got suspended…

And that’s when she realized and remembered who she is and what she does for a living. Oddly, she seem to have forgotten for a while, with all these bizarre happenings… she was scared, and all she could think about is how to survive, and how to get out. But I’m already here, why not make a story about it? She thought.
    She could go back to the hotel, grab her camera and shoot these crazy happenings. She needed evidence, a footage for credibility… Her suspension could be lifted, and besides that’s what she always wanted, a good story, a surreal one in this case.

But she can’t go back, not now… that would be insane. Hell, she was lucky enough not to have encountered any of these creatures while she was running off alone, and now she finally found some survivors and together they can look out for each other and find a way to get out in this place.

Improvise.

Quote Originally Posted by The Rogue Devil View Post
    "What Nathan said is true but I want to find out what's causing this." Saizo said with a concerned look on his face, " I think I just saw something on that wrecked ship and I want to look around. You guys want to come with me?"

Saizo knew that whatever is on that ship could help or hurt them but he had to go and check it out.

" I'll go on ahead to make sure that it's ok for everyone else to get on the ship." Saizo said looking at Nathan, " Before I go, I'll need Nathan to change my bandages if he has enough to do so."
    “No, wait. Let me go with you.” she said to Saizo. “I don’t think it’s a good idea to go on in there alone,” she continued, with a worried look on her face. “…and besides, I want to know what’s happening in here as much as you do… I just….” she trailed off, thinking how she should explain it.

“I’m a journalist, and I want this story,” she finally said, straight to the point. “But first, does anyone here have a camera?”

Live Fast. Die Young. Be Wild. Have fun.
    -LDR

Senior Member Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts 143 - Snorlax Pen Electric Piano
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-11-2015 03:17 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

After couple of hours later while still trying to reach the city, DJ and Logan had a terrible misfortune as the weather changed all of a sudden. Out of nowhere the winds changed their direction of blowing and got stonger.
    From a far there was a firious hurrican coming thier way.
    DJ wondered about this outcome thinking "A hurricane? But how is this possible!? The sun is still shining so brightly!"
    To her this was very suspicious and although she wanted to find out the cause of this she knew she had to take Logan to a shelter because of his condition.
    A while back she saw some of the previous encounters passing near them and thought maybe Logan could somehow make contact with them and ask for help in protecting themselves from the hurricane.
    "Hey, can you somehow contact those guys that were in the woods with us and ask for help?" - she shouted.
    Nesh (nɛʃ) dialect adj. - sensitive to the cold

Set made by me
    ''Do your best, no matter how many times you fail!.''

Senior Member Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Jigsaw Ribbon LOTR The Palantir Of Orthanc Black Cat
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2013 02:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Sarcasticfuzzball

Watching as Kimi sprints off to a nearby city. "Hey! Where do you think you are going?" saying as she took a leap of a small hill to chase after Kimi. The vibration from the landing forced a walkie talkie out off her pocket. She stop. Taking a a few steps back, picking up the walkie talkie. "This will come in handy" pressing the button to make sure it works. Feeling slightly embarrassed talking into a walkie talkie "Dante? Mia? Anyone home?" waiting for a response.

After waiting a few seconds. Royo grew impatient, place the walkie talkie into her pocket and dashed off to Kimi. She manage to catch up to Kimi though slightly out of breath. "...Seriously, don't run off so far next time" she took a few seconds to collect herself. Lifting her head up to see a city in destruction. "Oh my..." slightly astonished by the destruction.

OOC: I'll introduce the ability in the next post.
    Last edited by Elukien; 05-25-2011 at 01:15 PM.

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Fee looked around, disoriented after having been rudely awakened from her much needed sleep. She could hear what everyone was saying but she couldn't make out any of the words. She quickly struggled to her knees, trying her hardest to steady herself against the cave wall. She tried to focus on where she was and the things going on around her but she couldn't see through the thick veil of sleep that was still clouding her brain. "Wha... what's...?" she tried to ask, too out of it for coherance.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Elle xeeva, Machinehead, and Rogue.

Chad lights up at Jillia's comment. "Hey we have a camera!"

Tiffany gives a little jump and goes over to a bag and takes out a nice but simple digital camera. "Here you are. Glad to actually be some help. Thanks for being here you guys!"
    -----------------------------------

@Ensifer , Avril, Ray, Aedan, and Kylesico

OOC: With people running around it seems you're getting seperated, which is OK, though you wouldn't be very far apart yet. Unless you wanna drag someone I think I'd go with Mia and Shizuka being back at the pond. DJ is running off with Logan. Kimi and Royo had gotten a bit away from them. We've yet to see who Aedan sends his chars after.

IC @ Ensifer and Kylesico

The walkie talking Royo has chirks.

"Hello? Hello? This is Gary. We're all still back in the cave, what's going on outside? Hello?"

OOC: Gary was the wiry old guy who escaped the resort with you in his underpants.

-----------------------------------

@jimmy and Kirako

Kayl shrugs

<As long as your spots is far enough away it's fine by me. Lets just get moving. Lead the way.>

AF's Resident Color Taster Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Chameleon Cookie Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2016 02:14 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Sr Machinehead PSN ID: Sr_machinehead Steam ID: DocMK

Nathan listened to Saizo and responded with a sigh, "It's not like I can say no at this point now can I? I'll go as well since I doubt I'll be safe here for long." Nathan then approached Saizo and began to dig through his bag for bandage wrap. He then said to Jillia "I'd tell you not to worry about whatever is out there but frankly I don't see what good that would do. But it's mainly important to stay alert and for God's sake don't wander off flashing that camera just to see if you can get a good shot, I don't want anything that's left on the ship to ind us because you were wandering around for a story or you dropped the camera." Nathan stresses this warning since while he is sure that Jillia knows what he's doing, he knows that people will do strange things when under pressure or in positions outside of their comfort zone.

Set made by me
    "Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's going to burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm going to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Senior Member Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva's Avatar
    Gil
    Flirty
    Gifts Luna Cheshire Cat Bonsai Tree
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-02-2015 03:49 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: ellxeeva

“Thank you, this will do,” Jillia replied with a grin as Tiffany handed her the digicam. She turned it on and made a trial shot at the wrecked ship from a distance. “Nice… guess I have to borrow this for a while. Thanks again, I‘ll take care of it.”

Quote Originally Posted by Sr Machinehead View Post
    "I'd tell you not to worry about whatever is out there but frankly I don't see what good that would do. But it's mainly important to stay alert and for God's sake don't wander off flashing that camera just to see if you can get a good shot, I don't want anything that's left on the ship to ind us because you were wandering around for a story or you dropped the camera."
    “I understand. I won’t put anybody in danger for this story. I‘ll be as cautious as I can. Don‘t worry, I know my thing.” she assured Nathan, looking at him in the eye.

Live Fast. Die Young. Be Wild. Have fun.
    -LDR

Senior Member Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Grilled Fish Pisces
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-04-2012 09:35 AM
    Threads

Naomi paused for a second then froze as the world flew around her at warp speed. Horrified by the display of power from Glaudio she slinks out of the jeep minding her surroundings and being aware of the other walking dead coming from far away. Aparently brash and bold wasn't a good idea after all. She watches as Glaudio gradualy returns to his senses and askes the ghost lady what's up.

OOC: sorry it's short and i'm late D: i had internet acess problems I'll see what I can do about them

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Narona , Gaz, and Tigris

OOC: Not sure if I'd provided a pic of the ghost lady. She looks like:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	sora_keras character.bmp
Views:	10
Size:	778.1 KB
ID:	43681

She presses against what seems to be an invisible barrier to her. Upon being asked by Naomi "what's up" she says:

"I don't know. There's some sort of barrier here that I can't see but that I also can't seem to get through. That must be why I haven't been able to keep track of my friend. Usually I just think of someone and I show up near them.

But back when people couldn't see me I watched her here all the time! "

Having followed Naomi's gaze Glaudio spots motion heading their way quite a ways off and knows he's got some time before more company arrives, but not a lot.

Looking around as she can't help herself from doing, Naomi notices that some weird glyph looking thing has been carved into the front door of the house. From the look of the splintering it wasn't the sort of thing a decorator would do. More like if someone was making something fast with a knife or something.

-------------------

@Machine head, Ellxeeva, and Rogue

OOC: It's about 300 meters from the closes point on the beach to the wreck.

IC:

There is a brief silence after Jillia spoke, which was broken by Tiffany looking concerned and speaking to Nathan.

"wait! Did you say it isn't going to be safe here long! Are there more of those things coming!"
    Last edited by sunnyside; 05-26-2011 at 11:49 AM.

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Listening carefully to Sora Glaudio turned to Naomi and said "could you wait out and keep watch? you're better at staying out of sight than me or Glass." before turning to Glass, "we'd better search this place" he grunted before backing off a little and charging headlong at the door, turning his shoulder at the last second before impacting into the door.

OOC- short and to the point, sorry

Senior Member Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Grilled Fish Pisces
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-04-2012 09:35 AM
    Threads

Naomi nods her head in agreement and quickly surveys the horizon, edge of the woods down and up the road before she looks back to the glyph she saw forgetting compleatly that a few momments ago she wanted a weapon to protect herself and that the zombie had a knife.

She slides her fingers over the carving something nags at her that there's something more to this glyph than she first thought. "Hey Sora," she says without looking away from the glyph, "can you see this carving from where you are?"

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Narona and Gaz

Sora stares where Naomi is pointing.

"Yes, I can see it. Do you think that's..."

Sora is interupted by a an oblivious Glaudio slamming right into the door, splintering the section with the glyph as he breaks the frame.

Since the cheap door broke that way instead of at the knob or hinges it sort of leaves him hung up halfway through the cracked door. However he fairly quickly uses his arms to push it apart and enter the house.

Luckily nothing attacked him during that time. Actually the place seems pretty quite.

Looking back Naomi sees Sora stumble ahead.

"Well, I guess that was it. I don't think it's good that was there though, please hurry!"

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

(Jacob) "I have friends with me but I'm stuck down here with you unless you have a way in getting out."

Jacob looked up and it seemed that the top was a long way up.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Senior Member Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Jigsaw Ribbon LOTR The Palantir Of Orthanc Black Cat
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2013 02:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Sarcasticfuzzball

"Hello? Hello? This is Gary. We're all still back in the cave, what's going on outside? Hello?"

"What the!?" hearing the noise within her pocket. 'Gary' Royo thought to herself, remembering that Gary was the wiry old guy who escaped the resort with us in his underpants. How could she forget him. She took out the walkie talkie "Glad to hear that you are okay. Oh nothing much just seem to be in the eye of an hurricane, zombies seem to be swarming a nearby city, and the city is kinda being destroyed." saying in a somewhat sarcastic tone. "If you are able-" Royo dropped the walkie talkie. Pain rushed into head. She was beginning to get a painful headache. Shrugging it off like it was nothing. Royo picked up the walkie talkie. "Gary, if you are able along with anyone else. Try and head to the city. Just keep walking forwards down hill from the cave, okay?"

Senior Member Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Daggers 122 - Mr Mime 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2011 05:16 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kimi kept on guard watching the zombies run past. She waited for one to make the mistake of approching them. She will make them miserable. She watched and waited. If they could make it to the docks they may be able to escape yet!
    ----------------------------------

Hanta watched the chaos as he chucked to himself. To him death and destruction was entertaining to him. By the way, Behind him hid some dead zombies which he would kill one by one slowly at that.

Seriously ._.

AF's Resident Color Taster Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Chameleon Cookie Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2016 02:14 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Sr Machinehead PSN ID: Sr_machinehead Steam ID: DocMK

Nathan responded to the question with a shrug and said "There are countless numbers of those things out there, it's not like they won't find us again right here. They did just attack us a while ago after all. I really just used common sense." Nathan then with bandages in hand starts replacing the bandages on Saizo as if he said nothing of importance just a moment before.

Set made by me
    "Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's going to burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm going to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Ensifer

There is a pause and then Gary replies on the phone.

"Uh. Didn't you just say that the city is swarmed in dead and being destoryed? Are you sure we want to go there with the kids? Also what about the wounded guy. He's still sleeping."

But I think I've got things under control and people seem surprisingly calm.

---------------------------------------

@Machine head, Rogue, and Ellxeeva

Tiffany looks a little downhearted. Then Chad says.

"Hey wait, maybe they can't swim! Maybe we'd all be safe way out there on the ship. We'd be hard to spot too.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information