AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Sign up: Nightmarchers

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Sign up: Nightmarchers

Approved by LPS

It’s a beautiful day in paradise. Lanai Island in Hawaii at the Manele Bay resort on Hulopo’E Beach The resort is having a rare party today with a far lower fee than would usually be required to use their facilities, drawing in a larger and more diverse crowd than usual. Many people are coming over from their homes, hotels, or cruise ships on the other islands for the day.[/COLOR]

The weather is perfect and the locals and staff you’ve met have been so friendly, what could spoil such a night?

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Nightmarchers is a survival horror game based on Polynesian myths. The survival part comes in because many players won’t. Still, if your character suffers a horrible demise there will be…other options. In any case it’ll be interesting to see who survives until the end and what players can discover of the mysteries and treasures of the island (and perhaps some of the copious back story).

The setting is Lanai island, but it is definitely a highly fictionalized version of the location and I haven’t been there. It does look nice, though, so maybe sometime.

Player characters are fairly regular people. They may or may not have some exceptional traits, but they aren’t werewolves or anything like that.

Play will start with everyone in or around the party at the Manele Bay resort, which will be covered in more detail in the game thread when that starts. You could be there on vacation, you could live in the small city on the island and just have walked down, you could work there etc etc. This is simply a chance to mingle and have some fun while other players join. While you choose to sit alone at the bar, go for a private walk in the woods behind the resort or on the beach, or go swimming alone in the bay, it could be a good thing to make some acquaintances. Being alone is, for obvious reasons…not safe.

From a design point of view, this game is meant to be fun, challenging, and to serve as a test bed for a few gaming concepts I’ve wanted to tinker around with. Most notably: players in risky situations, players having to deal with negative consequences, and the Karma system which I’ll describe in a bit.

Also my time is more limited and unreliable than when I was running my last game here. While I still emphasis interactions between players, hopefully the more direct GM/player interface will make this flow smoothly even if I can’t be adding content multiple times a day every day. In any case you need not worry about me ditching this game. I saw my last game through and I’ll see this one through to the end.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

The game has a dice based mechanic hiding behind the scenes. I’d rather not disclose the system fully, as this isn’t meant to be wargame.

You can generally describe what your characters are doing, especially with NPCs, even monster types. However dice may determine how much damage you actually did with the attack you described, and especially how well your character fends off their attacks, or if you noticed the one behind you in time etc.

Note that I will try to not saddle you with negative consequences for things you put on yourself for dramatic or narrative effect. For example if you describe yourself as twisting your ankle while running away from something or fainting, I’d be inclined to be much more merciful when someone picks you up and tries to flee with you in their arms.

Along those lines is the Karma system I would like to try out here. Players often have "plans" or want to affect the narrative in various ways. They also often don't want to die. Karma helps with those. Essentially Karma can be used to shift what will happen more to your liking. Things that can be done with karma include having a friend have their shirt catch on a branch instead of plunging to their death, having the slavering beast bearing down on you hear someone else and run after them instead, or finding something you really wanted. It can actually do a lot; feel free to negotiate with me on this. However doing such things permanently uses up Karma. You get ten points to start with, and most of the examples above would use up 5-10 points depending on the details and the situation.

I’ll also be awarding points in this game for staying active and for good role-playing. Points can be used to buy more advantages during gameplay.

-------------------------------------

Sample Character Sheet (Blank)

Name
    Picture/description
    Background (at least why you came to the island)
    Personality
    Advantages (2) see below for examples
    Flaws (optional)

While tempted to provide an extra advantage if you take a flaw, I’ll avoid that as it often results in annoying circumvention of a flaw one never intended to role play. Instead you are encouraged to take a flaw of your own choosing if it’s relevant and interesting, you’ll get an advantage down the road, and probably some extra points on the way.

Flaws that make you reject other people can be interesting, but are less likely to be rewarded. Flaws like being a screamer, weak, or terrified of being alone are more likely to get rewarded earlier.
    [FONT=Verdana][I]
    [COLOR=yellow]NPC(s) you already know. Note that unless you negotiate with me on it, NPCs shouldn’t have advantages and should just be “regular” people.

Sample Character (just an example, I don’t have a character in the game)

Name: James Dohan
    picture/description:

Age 22
    Background: James is here to have fun and gamble. The rest of his family is on vacation at the big island visiting relatives for months over the summer. But instead of being stuck with them, James got permission to go off on his own for a while, and caught a boat to Lanai. While they don't have a room at the hotel he and a friend are going to the party there.
    Personality: James is fun loving but easily bored. Probably could be diagnosed with ADHD. However he doesn't tend to stay bored or in a single spot for too long, as he is quick to shift to something else more interesting. Having grown up in an environment where everyone on every team gets a trophy and so on, he hasn't had to deal with a great deal of pressure, and doesn't really know how to react to it.
    Advantages:
    Fast Runner
    Extra Karma
    Flaw: Panics in stressful situations.
    NPCs he knows: His friend Jack. Who looks about like James, but is a little taller and slower.

----------------------------

Advantages: The following list is not meant to be exhaustive, but to give you some examples.

Extra Karma
    If you don’t know what else to go with, I’d suggest taking this.

Mana. It is believed that some people are born with more Mana, which is a bit like the stuff magic is made of. Reflecting this, starting players can begin play with some mana as an advantage. However initially they have no idea what it could be used for, or even that they have it. This might not come up for your character in game play, or it could be very important.

Faith/spiritualism/charms/talismans/wards- that trinket from home or what have you may suddenly become more useful, though perhaps not quite the way you’d expect.

Intuition/good instincts- you just get a feeling when things are bad/hairs rise on your neck etc.

"Common sense"- taking this advantage means that I may occasionally give you a tap on the shoulder via PM if you’re about to do something dangerous because you missed or forgot about something etc.

“Martial Art”- This is in quotes because it should also include things like training at the school of hard knocks, experience hunting pheasants, or maybe even medieval combat reenactment clubs. In any case you have skill with some sort of fighting style or group of weapons.

Weapon- You get to start play with access to a proper weapon, either by having it on your or by chancing finding it at the beginning of play. Yes, it takes two advantages to have both the skill and the weapon. Obviously hand to hand skills don’t need a weapon, and someone skilled with a sword will still be dangerous with improvised weapons you might be able to easily find in play like a fire poker or nine iron. For firearms only “reasonable” weapons that might be used for personal self defense or sport on the island should be taken. I.e. internal tube magazine type shotguns and hunting rifles, and most types of handguns.

Paramedic/surgeon

Fast Runner

Free Running (parkour)

Pilot plane/pilot boat/good driver (car)/good rider (motorcycle) - with each of these you know where one is that you'd been renting. Planes would be small prop planes at the airport. Boats could be up to small houseboats at the dock. Cars and motorcycles would be parked at the resort and could be sporty varieties, or, more likely for this island, off road 4x4 varieties.

Speak the native language

Perceptive - you pay a lot of attention to the details of your surroundings

Exceptional sense. Separate advantages for 20/10 vision, good hearing, naturally better low light vision, or a keen sense of smell. While not superhuman, all these things can prove useful.

Sneaky/stealthy

Tracking skill

Tough as nails - You can push through the pain where others would falter if not succumb to shock. Running on a broken ankle, keeping fighting after major damage, and pushing yourself further during extreme physical exertion.

Strong
    Last edited by sunnyside; 06-20-2014 at 10:04 PM.

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Green Ribbon
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2015 01:50 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Danger Duchess

Name: Agatha Evanthe

Picture/description: Click

Background: Agatha came to the island to relieve stress from everyday life. When she was 12, Her parents died in a car accident which caused her to live with her older brother far away from home. When Agatha turned 18, her brother was drafted into the military, letting her live on her own. After a while, the news came that her brother had died, leaving Agatha to fend for herself. Ever since then, Agatha had been living under the pressure of trying to pay the debt left over from her brother.

Personality: Agatha is a tough person and bad-tempered person. She doesnt like to be messed with especially when she is in a bad mood. She has a reputation of physically fighting people she doesnt like. However, if you are a person she does like, she acts very kind and protective.

Advantages:
    Free Running
    Weapon (Zeus)

Flaws:
    Terrified of Fire
    Slowly becoming Deaf

NPCs She knows: Zeus, Her Wolf Malamute, He looks exactly like a wolf except for a strange marking on his back in the shape of a Valkyre wing. He also has a few scars throught his whole body due to the fact that he is a source of Agatha's protection. If you need reference pic, here.
    Last edited by Luka Megurine; 01-11-2010 at 11:42 AM.
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Name:
    Kaleb 'Malal' Daark

Picture/description:
    http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...Anime/Cold.jpg

Background:
    Kaleb orginally came to this island to get away from others. It was meant to be quiet, or so said the stranger who recommended it. Kaleb has had a deep problem with being around other people since he was a child and this get away was meant to take him away from them. This problem was a result from a tough school life and a strict religious family. Beatings for failure were common and being laughed at for being so smart at school made him a miserable person. Working hard and reading books were his forms of escape. He managed to land a well paid job at 20 and left his home to live in a flat on his own soon after.
    Because of this past he is highly paranoid of others and what they may want to do to him. Twitchy when around people he knew he was more so around those he didn't. He has sometimes snapped and just broke down when he is stressed to breaking point. Once when he broke, he attacked a man and another time he just wept and curled into a ball. What he does when he snaps in completely random. One day a stranger from work recommended this island as a get away. Somewhere without many people and cheap to boot. When he arrived he found it was far from and now he tries to merely find somewhere quiet to relax.

Personality:
    Paranoid yet smart. In all respects to someone he knows Kaleb is just like any other person but a bit more twitchy. However around those he doesn't know he is jumpy and rude. He hates situations where he is stressed and is very scared of being punished.

Advantages:
    Paranoid- Pays attention to his surroundings a lot hence notices things quicker. It also means he notices slightly more if a person seems like they are lying.

Flaws:
    Paranoid- Likely to not trust what a person says even if it is common sense. He would rather run off alone then stay in a group he couldn't trust.
    Break downs- When stressed too much, at point he breaks down and it's unpredictable what he will do.
    (I thought maybe sunny that you would come up with a chart of what he does and roll for it in order to increase the random element.)

NPCs he knows:
    None
    Last edited by Valkarma; 01-10-2010 at 05:23 AM. Reason: Poor grammer and Spelling. I will get better one day I hope.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2019 01:03 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I do not have one.

Character Sheet

Name: Mila Aasta Endellion

Picture/Description and Personality Combined: Mila has sleek dark auburn hair and intrinsically alluring chestnut colored eyes. Surrounding the pupil, is a liquid gold tint that beautifully blends into the chestnut, causing quite a lovely dark-light contrast in color – truly her most mesmerizing facial attribute. Her skin tone is a tad on the pale side, and she stands at about 5’8” in height. She is slender, but do not let that fool you. Hidden under her smooth toned skin she is unnoticeably packed with muscle, and a lot of it. Her face is often expressionless, but the emotions conveyed (expressed) through her eyes make up for that. That is something that she often tries to cover though, thinking that it shows weakness on her behalf and weakness pertaining to those around her (if anybody at all). This makes sarcasm a pretty big attribute to her personality to cover up for what she “lacks” emotionally. Her lips full and a deep red seem to speak volumes upon the unsealing of them, that is, when she is not uttering something that turns her tongue into a poison stained dagger that diminishes the very worth of whomever she is angry at. Mila may not be equipped with the language of the island, but she seems to speak a language of her own, that very few in fact know – a very few (not many people even know what it is). Often times to confuse those that she may speak to, she purposely speaks in this tongue/dialect although she knows perfectly well what language they may be using in turn. She loves seeing the frustration on the faces around her, or the pure confusion that may root itself up from that in any given situation, especially if she was the cause of such expression or emotion. Why, you may ask? There is no other reason of course, but to give her something to do in what she refers to as her “rather bland and boring” life that she just happened to be thrown into at birth. (There will be more to come in regards to this section. I just feel as if it is not even nearly as complete as I would like it to be. Hehheh I hope that is all right with you).

Background (at least why you came to the island): Mila came to the Island of Lanai to live with her Aunt and Uncle (I promise to write more soon. I know exactly what the background story will be, so I will edit this and update it very soon).

Advantages (2):

A1.) Extra Karma

A2.) Knowledge/Intuition (You choose sunnyside).

Flaws (optional):

F1.) “Luck”

F2.) Excruciatingly Claustrophobic

NPC(s) you already know: Her Aunt and Uncle. Even her parents on occasion.
    Last edited by FaeryTaleAngel; 03-24-2010 at 10:35 PM.

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

Senior Member Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-21-2010 05:14 PM
    Threads

Name
    Derek Menges
    Picture/description:
    Background: Derek came to the island on a transfer student program he had found a job, The was a helping hand at a Martial Arts Dojo, he Had heard one of His student's talk about a party going on. It gave him the idea that he can get to know people better, dso he had asked the man about the party and decided to go.

Personality: he is nice, he can be a leader when he wants to be but he is no good with plans, he can fight and if need be protect people.

Advantages
    Martial Art(Traditional Karate) Free Running, tough as nails
    Flaws:He has trouble thinking in a tight spots
    Last edited by Keisai; 03-29-2010 at 04:33 PM.

Never Give In, Never Give up.

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Name: Chloe Maxwell

Picture/description: http://i50.tinypic.com/o7vrib.jpg

Background: Chloe works as a lawyer for a high-end law firm. She came to the island on vacation. Rather, she was -forced- to go to the island by her partner, since she tends to be the work-a-holic.

Personality: Chloe tends to put work before anything else. Because of this, shes very analytical of just about anything, since its something shes been accustomed to.

Advantages:
    Common sense, perspective, determination, tracking skills [all needed for her line of work]

Flaws:
    Introverted, analytical of others [ie judgmental of others], speaks her mind despite whose feelings she hurts.

NPCs She knows: Her partner at the firm, Kevin McDogal [although hes not with her on this trip, she calls him often to check up on cases]

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Name- Sphyna (s-fee-na) Lewin Frisk

Picture- http://images1.fanpop.com/images/pho...57-640-480.jpg

Age- 19

Background- Sphyna Lewin (Sphyna or Fee for short) grew up with her distant dad and mentally disabled aunt. Her mother died during child birth. All her life, her aunt talked about her mother, and she had always felt like she knew her. She was a very active child from early on. She was involved with lots of sports and extracirricular activities though she always was kind of the odd one out. After a freak pole vaulting accident that she shouldn't have survived, she became very religious. She is doing 'semester at sea' school cruises. The island is one of the stops the cruise ship is making.

Personality- Generally friendly but not much for making the first moves. She will if she feels lonely or scared, but not otherwise. She prays, reads, or exercises when she's got nothing else to do and has a knack for finding common interests with other people (as she is interested in almost everything).

Advantages-
    Faith- Wears the rosary that was her mothers at all times.
    Fast runner- All those years of always going and doing have really toned her muscles.

Flaws-
    Panic attacks- If frightened, she starts hyper-ventalating and crying.
    Last edited by Red&Stiletto; 01-07-2010 at 06:50 PM.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Crazy Personified janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Ouran Patch Manekineko
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2011 09:55 AM
    Threads

Name:
    Michael Del Barrio

Picture/description
    http://api.ning.com/files/ra9zDzxC7j...1f04e75271.jpg

(Long link for a picture, SORRY Also this is an extremely serious looking picture, but really imagine that face with a semi-permanent smile and a loud voice filled with laughter and irresponsibility)

Background (at least why you came to the island)
    Hailing from the beautiful land of the Philippines, Michael had just finished Bachelor's degree in Journalism, but truth be told, he has no idea what to do after graduation. He wished he could have spent more time in college because he'll miss the whole being old enough to be trusted, but still young enough not to be given heavy responsibilities. He would have spent more years in college if he could, but his father said if he didn't graduate on time, he'll be cut off the will. And so he planned this whole trip in a different country, somewhere far, far away. All by himself so that he could have a few more moments being irresponsible, and brought all of his father's credit cards to make sure that he would not have to worry about his future until he absolutely has to.

Personality
    He's the typical class clown. Funny, daring, and always aiming to be the center of attention. He doesn't like moments of silence. In fact, it might even be one of his irrational fears. So whenever it's quiet, he talks, aloud, to anyone, even to himself if he has to (which he picked up as a child because he was supposed to have an equally talkative twin brother, but he died when they were 12, so now he's an only child, with no one to talk to but himself).

Advantages
    Exceptional Sense - maybe because he's rich, or maybe because of some other weird incident, but he has one exceptional sense, his smell (he calls his nose the super sniffer). He prides in the fact that he can almost draw pictures with it. It is unclear how he does it though.
    Extra Karma - Somehow he happens to be this really lucky person. HMMM

Flaws
    Hates any form of silence - to the point that when he needs to be quiet to save himself, he will always, and I mean ALWAYS TALK.

NPCs: Parents who might be referred to every now and then, and sometimes they call in too
    Last edited by janajee; 01-08-2010 at 06:29 AM. Reason: Added that section about the NPCs
    ---
    "They called me mad, I called them mad, and damn them, they outvoted me." -Nathaniel Lee
    ---

---
    Being crazy only means I'm smarter than you
    ---

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(Guess who's back...back again...Hax is back...tell a friend...[I hope my character is alright. I have a habit of making things a bit complicated.])

Name: Lucius Brule
    Appearance:

From age 21 until 27, Lucius served in the military as a sniper. Bullets met their mark and enemies went down, nothing special. After leaving, with the cash he had earned from serving 6 years, he had decided to head on vacation. This island was a fine selection for him, though anywhere outside of the U.S. would be fine as well.

Personality: Lucius is the kind of man who places places plenty of emphasis on keeping cool in any situation. Doing his job as a sniper, he had to wait often...for long periods of time so it was also important that he remain patient until something showed up. Lucius was never the merciful type when it came to injuring his opponent. Other than that, he does show kindness towards others and tries to be a team leader. His love for Diazepam is a problem though as away from the rifle, he becomes a loose cannon.

Advantages:

Lethal shot: Preferring to nail the target's head, Lucius has special training for hitting smaller targets.

Weapon: Desert Tactical Arms Stealth Recon Scout and Combat Knife

Flaws: Addiction to Diazepam, hard to control without the pills

NPC: Jim Lambert, helicopter pilot for supply drops.
    Last edited by Dr. Hax; 01-08-2010 at 01:59 PM.

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Tell me if I'm cheating

Name: Azrael Cero
    Picture/description: ((See attachment))
    Background: Currently looking for his girlfriend who ran off into the forest. They came to the island because they recieved an invitation from his uncle. Who was working for those who threw the party. Even tho Azrael knows nothing of who or what they are.
    Personality: Azrael is a father of two, and is a very strong, and strict father. However he loves his family, and doesn;t allow any harm to befall them..

Advantages:
    Fast Free Running: Azrael works as a stunt double for one of the worlds best movies stars. Who mostly consist of movies where quick, and swift movements, and acrobatics are required.

Sneaky/stealthy: Azrael worked part-time for a drug dealer during his younger days. He was used to spy on his boss's enemies, and to steal bits of "prodect" so the boss knew what was good, and what they should take for themselves.

Flaws:

Deceitful: Azrael doesn;t mind using those around him to his advantage. Sticking with skill allies, and what not, and using whatever resources he has around him. Even people.

NPC I know: His wife Alice. Whereever she is.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Cool.jpg‎
Views:	97
Size:	39.0 KB
ID:	27435  

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Ok.

@AkiraRayneRyuu Looks good. Is the dog with you on the island?

@Valkarma That works. I was going to point out that you get two advantages. But I see how you made that one into two,

@FaeryTaleAngel Fine so far.

@Keisei Do you want to work out what his job was? I suppose it isn't neccessary. However you should specify which of his senses is exceptional.

@MaruDashi Tracking skill? As in following people through woods and stuff? As part of a lawyer's job? I'm not saying you can't have it of course, she could moonlight as a bail bondsman or just have odd hobbies, and it's interesting in any case. Though you're only supposed to start with two advantages as far as game mechanics are concerned. As a way to handle that, determination and perserverance could be considered personality traits that get translated into some sort of game effect as you gain points.

@Change Of Color Heh. Delightful

@janajee Looks good! The link works. Though if you use pics with that sort of length often you might want to get a photobucket account.

@Hax You may have changed your name but I had a feeling who you were. Anyway you've got an interesting nugget in there I'd like to keep. But mojo slinging badass wasn't what I was shooting for here. I'll send a PM after this.

@Ranryou Roga While it would make for some interesting Tiger Woods esque background, did you mean to have it be his girlfriend that ran off into the woods, and his wife that he knows as an NPC? Otherwise looks good!
    Last edited by sunnyside; 01-07-2010 at 11:11 PM.

Senior Member Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris's Avatar
    Gil
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2011 01:46 AM
    Threads

Name: David Cerulean

Picture/description

Background (at least why you came to the island):

David came to visit Hawaii for music-based reasons. Having graduated college with a Masters in Music Theory and Composition, he has been traveling the world to experience different cultures and influences. He hasn't had much (financially) most of his life, and he is quite humble. The only one possession (which he really doesn't OWN, don't attack me on suffrage heh) he truly cares for is his wife. (she will be an NPC, unless I convince my girlfriend to join this RP. We're both college students, but I think we have enough time) He asks for little, and does not want much material desires. He loves and is entirely consumed by Music and Molly(name may change). The other reason he's here is he and she have been wanting an escape from wordly stresses, and to just exist with each other.

Personality: Although he is moderately quiet, he can effectively ramble you to tears if you get him talking. He is a decent mix of maturity, humorosity, and humanity. He's calculating and critical, but he also believes in enjoying life, and has the scar "Carpe Diem" etched into the back of his left hand.
    David also is quite the hobbyist (he is bored easily). He has numerous hobbies and talents, and at 28 has the lively outlook of a 20 year old. Among these talents, he knows Latin and Japanese, took Muay Thai Kickboxing and Kendo classes, and enjoys parkour/skating. (don't worry, he's only proficient enough in one of these enough to be used as an advantage. Obviously Japanese is not native, and parkour is not proficient enough to be an advantage. He does study Kendo and Muay Thai Kickboxing avidly though)

Advantages (2)
    Martial Art: Muay Thai Kickboxing. He has studied for roughly seven years in this effective and versatile art. Moving quickly, powerfully, and precisely using his legs, elbows, fists, and head, his combat is the result of years of training.
    Perceptive: Not having much the larger part of his life, one of his most frequent and favorite hobbies has always been taking walks, and finding spots. When he finds them, he sets himself down, and, almost meditatively, listens and releases...
    If I may have a third, Tough as Nails. If not, no problem. I'll sacrifice Karma for the third, it fits him.
    Flaw:
    Unconditional Love: He is an intelligent and powerful individual, but his only true weakness is Molly. He would lay his life down in less than a fraction of a heartbeat for her. If she's ever in danger, he's always there. If she's harmed hurt or sick, likewise. Though David always try to think before acting, with Molly being a factor, he is easily trapped, tricked, used, and can also become sick, hurt, or a tool for another with her vice.

NPC(s) you already know. Unless otherwise noted, Molly (his wife) will be an NPC. She is a beautiful, loving woman. She's stubborn, and very resilient. If she had advantages and a flaw, it would be:
    Natural Aura: She has an affinity with animals, beasts, and the living. She
    can build bonds and trust with creatures quite well. Though this sometimes is a flaw, if she persists and gets harmed heh...
    Extra Sense: She always has an extra sense of where David is, and how he is. She has an uncanny ability to also be able to draw him in. For example:

David, after such a weary night, lay his head upon the floor of the abandoned hut. Even though the storm raged on, no sound would wake him as tired as he was.

Molly knew David would keep searching until he found her, but also remembered he said he'd use the hut as a outpost. She trekked on for two more minutes and found the hut. He always locks it, and she wouldn't be able to get inside. So she stepped near the door and moved to sit beside the door-

David awoke. With a heavy head, he looks around. Guess that was as good a nap as he could get. But something tugged at him, to keep searching. So he stood and opened the door, and much to his surprise he found a wet and shaking Molly.

Something to that effect. Even though she was lost, she has that sense of where e is. And even though he was out, he had a feeling stir him awake, and he let her in. It's an uncanny and unclear advantage, and wouldn't be God Modded.
    Flaw:
    Panic: When Molly isn't with David, she is easily confused, lost, and scared. This flaw makes it hard for her to survive without him. She starts to get stressful and worrisome thoughts, and dark fears to crawl through her head. She makes rash and dangerous decisions, truly unsure of what to do next.

[IMG]file:///C:/Users/David/Pictures/pics/Molly%20Headphone.png[/IMG]

This is alot, but will balance greatly. I look forward to your RP, I haven't RP'd in over a year. ;(

Come to the RPG section, we always need more writers and members.
    VOTE VOTE VOTE, I'll have a decision by Tuesday, Sign-Ups before Christmas weekend! ^_^""
    http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...estions-Anyone

Senior Member Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris has a reputation beyond repute Tigris's Avatar
    Gil
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2011 01:46 AM
    Threads

I have two possible pics for David. In the group pic, he'd be the one on the far left, with the blue hair. And the umbrella pic is another possibility. I'm fine with either, feedback anyone?

Molly is (obviously) the blonde one with headphones...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	hot_anime_guys.jpg‎
Views:	84
Size:	42.2 KB
ID:	27436   Click image for larger version

Name:	Molly Headphone.png‎
Views:	108
Size:	1.72 MB
ID:	27437   Click image for larger version

Name:	1256487839534.jpg‎
Views:	114
Size:	521.4 KB
ID:	27438  

Come to the RPG section, we always need more writers and members.
    VOTE VOTE VOTE, I'll have a decision by Tuesday, Sign-Ups before Christmas weekend! ^_^""
    http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...estions-Anyone

Senior Member Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai has a reputation beyond repute Keisai's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyside View Post
    @Keisei Do you want to work out what his job was? I suppose it isn't neccessary. However you should specify which of his senses is exceptional.
    Oh well i thought it ment like all of his senses were enhance, but i edit it and changed the ability
    Last edited by Keisai; 01-08-2010 at 12:17 AM.

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Name: Tace (TAH-seh) Chyrsotom
    Picture/description http://ivy.annacircles.com/gallery/K.../thumb-059.jpg
    Background: The child of a successful lawyer turned politician, Tace lived a gilded life. He attended private schools where he succeeded, albeit unspectacularly. From a young age he displayed his mother’s charisma, being able with small acts to stir the souls of others. He wallowed in priviledge, what could not be attained by his parents wealth could be stolen with a smile and a pretty word. His mind was quick and fecund, his possessions plentiful, his allies manifold, and he seemed on all accounts destined for greatest.
    But than he quit.
    After graduating high school he simply stopped. He didn’t go to college, he did get a job… he just… stopped.
    This cessation of activity lingered, his smile still sent lightning through the spines of those who saw it and if one were to look at him in passing he would seem a creature so full of life as if to explode. But he did nothing. And the day turned to weeks turned to months. His parents sent him to a psychiatrist to try and determine what form of malady had so infected him. After a few visits the doctor diagnosed him as depressed and in a rut of familiarity, that a vacation to some exotic local my shake him from his annui. And so Tace came to Lanai Island.

Personality: Tace has one personality however his charisma creates an different appearance.
    From the outside he seems like a friendly person overflowing with exuberance and life. He has a self-deprecating but at the same time endearing humor about him. He is irreverent and possess a wisdom beyond his years. His advice is always useful. He possesses the rare combination of knowledge of the world and the confidence to act on it.
    Inside, he is apathetic and disinterested. Everything is a superficial gloss of qualia. A fleeting phastasm that masks the sheer lack of meaning

Advantages:
    Charisma: He has a charisma that goes beyond just a pretty face and an agile mind, his demeanor sucks people in and makes fills them with strong feelings. Love him or hate him, he leaves an impression instantly and can shift even the stubborn and apathetic. His presence brings out both the best and the worst in everyone. (For RPing purposes please remember that this vanere is very strong, and that no one is uninfluenced by it nor can they see past it to his real personality. Remember, I’m depending on everyone elses cooperation to make this advantage more than a titular thing. Thank you)

Aura of Confidence: His presence inspires confidence and poise, reducing the Karma costs of all other PC near him by one to a minimum cost of one. (e.g. if a PC needed to spend 3 Karma to prevent an injury than that cost would only be 2 Karma. However, if the cost of an action such as finding a document in a pile is 1 Karma that cost would remain 1 Karma. This ability also works if the PC uses Tace's Karma)

Unfazed: Nothing bothers him. He can face death without fear simply because he cares not for the consequences.

Flaws:
    Apathetic: He just doesn’t care. He may seem like he cares but he doesn’t. To him all things have their season and he is but a passive observer of the autumn’s falling leaves. This can cause problems because he will never bring his full faculties to bear on any given situation. He won’t pay attention when important information is read and he might give up try to save a friend when the first feeling of futility comes. He has, in essence, a strong defeatist mentality.

Unfazed: Nothing bothers him. He will not avoid death simply because he cares not for the consequences. In addition because of this, he cannot use his Karma.

NPC he knows: No one... he is a vacationer. He has people he knows but they are not near the actions
    Last edited by Luzifer; 02-04-2010 at 12:19 PM.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Fixed it, SS...

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Green Ribbon
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2015 01:50 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Danger Duchess

@ SS Yesh it is with her. (NOTE: I may not be able to get on for a while Im having surgery today)
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

Resident Japanese Girl
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2014 01:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

Name: Mana Whitworth (the kanji for Mana's name is "愛" Japanese for "love")

Picture/description: Mana is extremely short (standing at only 4'9), and she has long brown hair (which she usually wears up in a high ponytail) and green eyes. She has a healthy tan, but she isn't nearly as dark as most of the locals can get. She likes to wear long skirts and dresses, but most of the time she'll dress in jeans and a simple t-shirt.

Background (at least why you came to the island): Mana was born and raised on Lanai. She is half Japanese, half American. Her father is a Lieutenant General in the Air Force (and is therefore rarely home) and her mother owns a tea shop (it's more of a hobby than an actual job) near the Manele Bay resort. Due to her parent's work/hobbies, Mana has an extended knowledge of tea and she has a private pilot license. Mana is currently living with her eccentric mother in their house which is semi attached to the tea shop, and has a full time job at the resort to pay for her university fees and also the Cessna 172S which she bought from her father. She is currently enrolled in an online university, as her mother wanted her to remain close to home, and Mana didn't want to go to the local one.

Personality: Mana is very sweet and bubbly. She has no trouble making new friends. She can come off as a bit of an airhead, but she is actually very grounded. She doesn't consider herself to be very smart, but she does have a good amount of common sense, which she thinks makes up for it. She loves life, and can somehow manage to see good in everything.

Advantages (2):

She has a private pilot license and she has exceptionally good eye sight.

Flaws (optional):

She gets bad asthma attacks every once in a while (like when the weather changes, or if her breathing becomes irregular for some reason or the other)

NPCs she knows: her mother Yuki, her father Anthony, her workmates, and her old schoolmates
    Last edited by suzumi; 01-18-2010 at 03:38 AM.
    ELPHABA LIVES!!

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Akira I hope your surgery goes well!!! Anyway you might want to at least name the dog and describe the type briefly.

@Tigris It would be cool if your girlfriend joined up, that would be interesting. Anyway your character seems fine. Leave off the extra advantages for now, you may pick them up during play once you get enough points. The NPC is more skilled up than I'd anticipated, but it looks intriquing enough it's OK. The sense is skating close to having a supernatural ability from the start. But so long as it's more of an intuition thing vs a psychic power it's Ok. Personally, I think I'd go with the umbrella pic.

@ Luzifer. I had almost stopped expecting the other shoe to drop by the time I got to the end of the personality section. In any case your character is fine. It seems you are aware of the possible unreliability with charisma skills and other PCs. Likely you are also aware that how that goes over with PCs in practice also depends on what you have the character say and do and how they go about it.

@Suzumi Looks to be a fun character. Everything seems in order. The tea shop would likely be up in Lanai city, down the road from the resort.

@Keisei You could still take a single enhanced sense. Such as hearing or sight. But what you've done is fine as well.

@Hax... closer.
    Last edited by sunnyside; 01-08-2010 at 11:41 AM.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyside View Post

@Keisei You could still take a single enhanced sense. Such as hearing or sight. But what you've done is fine as well.
    well either way, i mean as my Person is a Martial artist, he needs to be good at moving, right so free running seemed a little better then having a good sense,seeing in the dark ect

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Name: Andrew Madison

Description: The typical black hair, which is a little bit down, brown eyes, and light skin. He is dressed casually in a plain white t-shirt along with cargo pants and all-terrain shoes.

Background: After graduating from high school, Andrew, along with some of his friends that invited him, decided to spend the summer at Lanai Island in Hawaii. When they arrived, Andrew and his friends heard about some party and they decided that it was time for them to relax after there stressful final year in high school back at the states. Andrew doesn't love gambling nor he doesn't want to look for a job to work. He just currently want to live his life out and enjoy his summer while he can.

Personality: He's happy most of the time whenever he's doing something or if he is currently hanging out with his friends. The only time that he isn't if something happens to his friends, himself, or someone he knows. Other then that, he seems very calm most of the time.

Advantages:
    Smatter of Everything (He can do almost anything and use almost everything as long he knows them.)
    Perceptive (He immedietaly takes note of the things around him.)
    Extra Karma
    Free Running
    Improved Telepathy
    Materialize

Flaws: Doesn't do very well alone. He only works very well in a group.

NPC's He Knows: His friends that invited him to the island. They are currently with him at the first post.

NOTE: Is it okay if we make two characters? Just curious is all...
    Last edited by Light Buster; 10-21-2010 at 09:02 PM.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I gave myself a total makeover...

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Keisei Fine enough, it does work.

@Hax Well, a little less flavorful but that works. I appreciate you selecting a rifle appropriate for hunting some Mouflon sheep or Axis deer. You might have scheduled a trip for later in the day. Though at game start time your rifle should be in your room or the safe. You have a standard box of 50 .308 rounds. I'd get you for having a second weapon, but knives are common enough that isn't worth bothering with.

@LB Fine enough, but what weapon (or type of weapon) do you want him to have access to?

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well, he could be on a boat with everyone else with the rifle in a separate safe from the rest of the luggage.

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

To tell the truth I was going to bring that into the light during the RPG. But everything I stated was correctly put.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information