AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 125 of 197 FirstFirst ... 25 75 115 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 135 175 ... LastLast
Results 3,101 to 3,125 of 4916

Thread: RPG: Nightmarchers

Actually bigger than you. miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Violin Cds
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2013 07:01 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: miniPhil

Default Re: RPG: Nightmarchers

Quote Originally Posted by suzumi View Post
    OCC: lolwut? Who told you that?
    OOC: You have me curious, what does it mean?

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyside View Post
    OOC: In case miniphil was waiting for something from me. And she'd have gotten scratched a bit without help, but this way she's up quicker and unharmed for a single karma
    OOC: I swear to god I replied ages ago. I distinctly remember typing out how Ed Helped Kairi up through the glass. Why can't I see this post anywhere ;_;

IC: After Kairi had come up through the gap in the roof Ed began to look around his surroundings. Kairi was right, the glass would probably break soon if they didn't move quickly but running off from the dead without a clear direction was suicide. Standing up he tried to find somewhere that they could hide for the time being.
    This is a Sig. It's horribly out of date.

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Ensifer

In the background Royo can hear someone asking him "What did she say!"

"Something about casper with knives, I don't get it!"

A young voice, one of the kids, replies "Caper is the friendly ghost!"

After mumbling "I'm sure very friendly if they're playing with knives... " the voice on the walkie talkie says more clearly "Royo, if there are scary stabby things at the harbor, could we meed you someplace else, if you've got a boat? Maybe someplace safer? "

---------------------------

@miniPhil and Charlie the magical unicorn

OOC: Ah, I suppose Ed would have helped her. Lets say he was, she's unscratched, and I'll just forget about the karma charge. I appreciate her trying to keep things rolling too.

IC:

There really isn't anyplace to hide. It's just a roof. One that's mostly see through except at the support poles. Some of the dead start trying to climbe the tower of stuff.
    Last edited by sunnyside; 08-06-2011 at 01:18 PM.

Senior Member CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN has a reputation beyond repute CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Gir Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-22-2012 03:58 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kairi glanced around. They needed to get off the glass rooftop before it cracked and the Walking Wounds would come. Suddenly, she spotted a nearby tree. Pointing across the way to it, she looked back at Ed. "Hey, what about that?" She whispered - not wanting the zombies to hear that they were on the rooftop. "We could hop onto the tree - and then hop onto the other trees until we got away. Like flying squirrels, or something."

§§§
    @miniPhil
    Last edited by CoRRuPTioN GaRDeN; 08-06-2011 at 01:22 PM.

It's just a mainstream thing to have these eggs.

deviantART .::. YouTube .::. tumblr. .::. Photobucket

Join my RPG

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Fee can't help but feel a bit relieved. She had been worried that they wouldn't stop for her after she ran away from them. She did want to help them but she didn't know how she could. She felt pretty terrible that she had abandoned them but she had panicked. She didn't know what she could do to make it up to them but she knew she had to after pulling them away from their mission like she did.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Senior Member Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Grilled Fish Pisces
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-04-2012 09:35 AM
    Threads

OOC: lolz i'm back :P but not for long cause at the end of this week i'm taking a two week vacation ^-^; srry o-0 magical repairing door! (Glaudio did bust down the front door didn't he? and we're headed out the back so . . . . maybe it's a side door? >.> idk)

Naomi wanted to stay back away from fighting but then her stubbornness kicked in, she did not want her fears getting the better of her, in fact She now felt she could use her fear now. Not that she knew what she was fearful of in the first place, but she knew it had something to do with this macho guy who's got wounds only god knows where. She straightened herself out put her head low and hunched forward; mimicking what most animals do when hunting. She figured as long as she knew so much about animals she'd borrow a few tactics.

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@-GAZKUL- and Narona

OOC: Good catch on the door. I'll actually go back and edit that where the first one is simply getting through. I'll spot you a few karma for having the awareness to remember that Narona
    OOC more: Narona had requested a combat advantage via points so that's in there now.

IC:

The single creature that got through the door as Glaudio watches rushes at the group inside. Surprsing the others Naomi rushes forward. The creature raises the hammer, but Naomi's low to the groud charge gets under his swing, and she essentially tackles him back outside the door. They land hard at the bottom of the stops on the small porch there. The creatures head takes a hard hit and it drops the hammer. But it yells and and grasps and Naomi, who is on top of it.
    Last edited by sunnyside; 08-07-2011 at 06:39 PM.

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The red haze that had begun to cloud his mind as soon as the dead had lurched towards them lifted out of shock as he watched Naomi take down the hammer armed one with seeming ease, while it was still moving it looked like she had it under control. Inwardly noting that first impressions were deceptive he managed a quick bark of laughter before the fight took hold of him, ignoring Naomi's fight with the forward dead he fell upon the group of dead following up behind with a roar as he plunged headlong into the fray once more.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Narona and -Gazkul-

OOC: Gaz isn't alway the luckiest on every roll, but the bad attacks seem to always get him in the less important spots, also per PM Naomi was going for the sledge and actually got it without karma. Since Narona is new for this, I do dice rolling for a lot of things, because it doesn't work to just have the GM say things go bad for your character. Normally you can use karma to evade any damage your character would suffer. But as you can see Gaz plays roughly with Glaudio and he dried out his karma a while ago.

IC:

Glaudio rushes into the group of dead. The man in the lead swings back his hammer, but glaudio closes before he can bring it around and lands a brutal chop with the falchion cutting the creature from shoulderblade to the opposite hip and then the floppy whole gets knocked aside as Glaudio swings the flick knife around at the next in line.

Unfortunitly that dead got its knife up and Glaudio's flick knife and his middle finger both go flying away, but Glaudio keeps his momentum and body checks the old lady, hard, sending her flying.

The next pair of dead get sent flying as well one without its knife arm and the other without a leg. Glaudio moves in toward the last three with knives and the one with the staff.

Back by the porch Naomi scratches at the eyes of the dead like an angry cat, landing an eye gouge, pushing it away she reaches out and gets the sledge hammer. Standing partiaully she swings the awkward thing, breaking a blocking arm, then breaking a blocking hand on her next swing, then shattering a femur on her third as she is now standing over the thing.

In the doorway Glass and Sora finally show up. Sora just sort of...watches. Glass initially moves towards saving the girl, but as she starts swinging with the sledge hammer he decides to turn toward Glaudio and starts heading that way.

OOC: I only roll up so much combat before posting. I gives people a chance to respond and say something or specify what they'd like to do. You can be elaborate, but short little posts to the effect of "I keep attacking" are OK to keep things rolling.
    Last edited by sunnyside; 08-09-2011 at 10:59 AM. Reason: horrible grammar! D:

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

Esiphas Groaned again. This whole trip had been a disater, almost as bad as his life beforehand. *Still, at least I'm away from Trouble now*, He thought. Then he heard the sounds of fighting from below. He had been resting for a short while in the attic of the household, sheltering from the storm... or whatever it was. At any rate, his encounters with the Dead things had been limited, but he certainly wanted the chance to fight more. Just he didn't want to tackle them alone. He peered out of the window, and saw Glaudio battering several of the creatures senseless. *If they had senses to begin with* he mused to himself, before shaking his head. Now was not the time for humor. He ran down the staris, and rushed for the door, barely agknowledging the others in the house, taking care to dodge the Sledgehamers rise and fall. He didn't want any broken ribs. He then sprinted out the door, past Glass and directly at the Only 3 undead remaining- going for the one with the staff, as he didn't fancy his chances against something sharp without something equally as sharp, or sharper, to fight back with. He raised up his cane, which although designed for walking with, was sturdy enough for it to double as an effective weapon. On the way, he noticed Glaudios Fallen switchblade, and he slid to the floor, moving across the floor, snatching up the switchblade as he slid by, hoping it would help him in combat. He brought his staff into a lance-like position, aiming for the staff weilders abdomen, still sliding across the ground. The tip of the staff drew closer to its target...

(in case you hadn't guessed, i'm trying to kill the Staff-wielder with my staff and a switchblade. Hopefully attempting to assist (or rescue, if Glauio gets a bad roll) Glaudio works in my favour)
    Last edited by Esiphas; 08-10-2011 at 12:25 AM. Reason: Spelling errors.

Resident Japanese Girl
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2014 01:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

OOC: I have no idea what "kyonshi" is supposed to mean. Who told you that it meant zombie? I'm pretty sure there isn't a Japanese word for "zombie". And romanization of "cupcake" should be 「カップケーキ」. So "zombie cupcake" should look like 「ゾンビ カップケーキ」

IC:
    "Oh..." Mana said, a flicker of disapointment flashing across her face. She bit her lip as she pondered what to do next.

"Do you think there is any way we could draw the dead away from the church...?" she asked tentatively after a while. "They seem to be attracted to noise more than anything else from what I've seen. So I wonder if we could draw enough of them away for the people in the church to slip out unnoticed..."
    ELPHABA LIVES!!

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

He acknowledged the loss of another finger but the pain was dulled by the desire to keep killing, a broad smile spread across his features as he ploughed into the second group, dimly aware of the appearance of the stranger he mustered enough willpower to pound into the two not being attacked by him, the brief respite btween groups allowing the haze lift long enough to see before closing down over him.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@suzumi and @Red&Stiletto

The man says. " It might work, how about coming back with us, we've got a spot where we can look at the situation from the top of a hill?"

He says that toward Mana, but as he reaches out his hand he's definitely also lookking at Fee hopefully.

"My name is Kapella by the way."

---------------------

@Gaz, esiphas, and Narona

OOC: I'll give Narona a bit more time to reply, though by tomorrow I'll continue things since, mostly likely, she'd keep swinging at the partially disabled thing in front her
    Last edited by sunnyside; 08-10-2011 at 05:56 PM.

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

As her eyes sting with the urge to cry, Fee couldn't help but stare right back at Kapella. She had thrown a fit back on the hill but she had cleared her head a little. She felt a little more hopeful now, a little more like things could really work out. She let a little smile creep at the corners of her mouth. Then an idea struck her. She looked around, trying to see how many rocks surrounded the area.

"Guys, I have an idea! We can set up a rock avalanche! To draw them away. If enough of them go to investigate, we can trap them in something and head over to the church! I know there are quite a few rocks around. That way we have less of them to worry about and a storming technique could succeed. What do you think?" she yelled, her eyes sparkling with the idea of success.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kapella thinks about it a bit. "I'd be up for trying that sure. Though there must be something in the church attracting them already because they're going **&$#ing nuts on it. Maybe people inside are screaming or something? We might have to come up with quite a distraction to draw very many of them. But, I'm really new to this whole "dead people" thing."

OOC: Alright, so there are indeed rocks in the area and you are on high ground. So making some noise would be easy. But drawing very many of them might be hard, they are however, very very much attracted to vulnerable seeming living people. On that note, Fee is starting to get the feeling she's the fastest one around on foot.

The trapping part, however could be a bit more of an issue. Although there are trees around, and, with enough time you could build any number of things, and you could always come up with some other plot. However what I want to point out that using a bit of karma to have something like a much more elaborate rock structure that could make a much larger landslide could be a relatively cheap, effective, and fun use of karma. If you'd like to go that route, just have your character investigate and find that, with the current rock structure, you could create one heck of a slide.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Esiphas @-Gazkul and @Narona

OOC: Lemmi know if the mentioning is annoying, I'm starting to use it now obviously.

IC:

Glaudio continues his charge into the group. Has quickly lops of the next knife hand that gets close to him, however the dead were attaking at the same time, and in his haste he blocks the knife from the other with his hand, the blade sliding between the metacarpal bones in his hand. He closes his hand and strikes the thing in the head with the wood handle of its knife in the face and drives it to the ground.

But the dead lady Glaudio had just disarmed and dishanded manages to partly tackle and wrap him up, sending the group tumbling to the ground.

Glaudio wrestles with them, getting his legs wrapped around the ladies kneck in what could have been a submission hold if she had to breath. The other actually manages to get on top of Glaudio and slam his sword arm on the ground, though glaudio holds on. He looks around expecting to see a staff come down on him.

However someone new seemed to have shown up who was fighting that one. Esiphas sort of expected the dead to be slow. But this thing was fast. Faster than most people, Espiphas included. However at first it looked like his training was going to carry the day has a blow from his staff shattered one of the creatures hands and he sent its dowl flying with his next swipe. However it closed, punched Esiphas in the face and managed to trip him. Hoever esiphas manages to use his staff to trip the thing up as to moves to leap on him. The both start getting, up. The creature is disarmed for now, but Esiphas's head is still spinning from the blow.

Glass has also arrived on the scene, and is mopping up some of the de-limbed dead that Glaudio had plowed through. Even short an arm or leg they were still trying to get to Glaudio.

Naomi keeps swinging and soon the thing is only kind of flopping meat in front of her. Though even with a totally destroyed head it won't completely stop.

In the doorway Sora is still just..looking. However she is joined by the older looking female ghost.

OOC: The dead are starting to get outnumbered now that Naomi and Glass are free and the dead fighting Glaudio and Esiphas don't have weapons. If you'd like you could just post about finishing your opponents off.

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

@sunnyside

OOC- you relise Esiphas was already sliding on his knees right? you couldnt trip him like that. i additin, he was using his cane like a lance. if it hit the things hand it would have kept going untill Esphas collided with it. Stil, i'll just roll on with what you said.

Ic- Esiphas staggered to his feet, trying t move quickly. He thrust the switchblade he had picke up- Glaudios smaller weapon- and sliced the things throat. Wishing it was longer, he kicked out and snapped the things head back, splitting more flesh untll the hole head broke off an roled away. Esiphas spins round and brings his staff round, knocking it into the head of the ceatue n gladious back freeing his sword arm. ''Finish that one, i'll get the other'' he said to Glaudio, before moving over, sprinting to stop the thing from getting away, and jammed his staff down onto its left knee. He heard a satisfying crack, then moved onto its head, stabbing the switchblade right betwen the eyes and slicing downwards, carving its face in two.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Esiphas View Post
    @sunnyside

OOC- you relise Esiphas was already sliding on his knees right? you couldnt trip him like that. i additin, he was using his cane like a lance. if it hit the things hand it would have kept going untill Esphas collided with it. Stil, i'll just roll on with what you said.
    OOC: Sorry about that. I thought what you were describing was a slide going into a swordsmans balanced lunge, and after initial contact he'd shift to a standard fighting stance, as opposed an all out charge into the creature.

And I am sorry because while people can handle things not going their way for some reason or another, I know that I as a player don't like being misunderstood.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

OOC: Sorry about that. I thought what you were describing was a slide going into a swordsmans balanced lunge, and after initial contact he'd shift to a standard fighting stance, as opposed an all out charge into the creature.

And I am sorry because while people can handle things not going their way for some reason or another, I know that I as a player don't like being misunderstood.
    OOC-Eh, no problem. Hopefully I got some Karma for helping Glaudio, but i don't mind.

IC- Esiphas finsihed carving the creatures face in towo, and he dragged the thing by its shattered leg and dumped it in a nearby barrel, legs in the air and its mauled face mashed against the bottom. He went to the first he'd finished off, and repeated the process, mashing the two togther and sealing the barrel. He examined the weapons they had dropped- a Knfe and a staff. Although happy with the Cane he had, he did preffer the knife to the switchblade, thanks to the slightly longer blade. He looked around for something he coul use to secure the thing, eventually giving up and holding it one-handed. he would throw it dwn- or at the enemy- if he had to fight again. He looked to Glaudio, wondering if he had finished the last monster off.

Senior Member Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Daggers 122 - Mr Mime 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2011 05:16 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kimi noticed that Royo was leaving from her position on the hill. She began to franticly run along the beach while trying to keep as close to the water as possible. She decided that the woman may land on shore at some point.

---------

Hanta ran down the dock and aimed his bow towards the boat. He shot towards the boat before arming himself with anouther arrow. He took aim not wanting to let her get away.

Seriously ._.

Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Swearing as he felt the knife go though his hand, and feeling the impact of his sword arm getting smashed against the ground "Hold onto it scum" he thought to himself as he willed his battered arm to grip the handle hard, he could feel the tubing in his arm loosening as the blood pumped through his veins. Acting on instinct he raised it from the ground and forced it end on into the woman's head, the broad heavy blade sinking deep into the skull. Feeling the struggling form go limp he released her and using the sword blade to lever himself upright to find a newcomer looking at him.

As the haze began to leave his vision he was able to get a loom at the man holding his flick knife, red cloak flowing behind him contrasting with his blonde hair. He was on the verge of holding out his three fingered left hand to the man when he noticed the injuries and instead clumsily put his sword into it's sheath and offed his grimy and bloodstained right hand out to him instead. "I think i owe you one for that" he said simply in his thick Italian accent

Senior Member Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Grilled Fish Pisces
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-04-2012 09:35 AM
    Threads

OOC: yup XD
    OOC: I'll give Narona a bit more time to reply, though by tomorrow I'll continue things since, mostly likely, she'd keep swinging at the partially disabled thing in front her
    IC:

Narona keeps swinging at the dead thing even though it's moves are fading away. She has her eyes tightly closed and continues to holler with each swing.

(refer to the movie Megamind, first battle with Titan if you don't get what I mean XP )

Bits and pieces of the dead creature start clinging to the sledge hammer and fly off in every other direction. Hidden behind her eyes she keeps bashing away not with anger but fear and mostly because she doesn't know when to stop with a dead thing anyway. Her continuious holler grounds out most of the active noises going on around her so she just continues away~.
    Always living on the bright side of life, though I turn to offer light where it's needed.

There's a party at the end of the world. You wanna come?

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Narona @Esiphas and @-GAZKUL-

The dead continue to twitch, just not very effectively.

Particularily the one Naomi is beating into Gazpacho soup.

The old lady ghost keeps moving past the porch.

<We ought to keep moving, I think some more of them are heading from the direction I came and will be here soon. >

She walks right past the jeep without looking at it and starts hustling up the hill.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Esiphas smiles and shakes the offered haand. "Esiphas" he says. "Glad to meet you. Ghough i'm sorrry yourhere. I pity all the poor sods traped on this island."He looked over at the dead lady."wait... She's friendly? I'm confused now..." He tilted his head to the ledt. "I guess thatwe should follow. I don't want to fight many more of these things without a bettwr blade" His face lifted up " which reminds me! I've got your switchblade here. I don't needit. Here." He held the handle out to Glaudio. "You probably earnes it anyway." Then he smiled, slapped gladious shoulders a few times then turned and walked towards the jeep. "hopedully someone here can drive. I used to get the bus eveeywhere. When i traveled,, which wasnt much.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Esiphas @Narona and @-GAZKUL-

OOC: Ooops, almost forgot to explain something for Esiphas. When I'm using brackets instead of quotes i.e. <> instead of " " what I mean is they're speaking in the native language of the island, but you can understand it anyway, either due to an ability they have, as is the case now, or because of an ability a character has such as knowing the language themselves or having a similar ghost translation ability. Bah! I'm not as slick as I usually am when it comes to this group lately am I.

Also, if Naomi is looking close at the old lady with her sharp eyes or ( if one of the guys gets close enough) than one could notice that her dress, which at a distance doesn't look too far off a modernish island fashion, is actually
    extrememly course (when she was alive it was made of Kapa, which is strips of softened tree bark) .

Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"keep it, don't think i can hold it anyway" Glaudio said with a shrug indicating to his three fingered left hand swathed in bandages. Naomi's shout snapped him back to his senses, seeing her smashing away at the pulp which used to be the dead's head, Moving across to her as quickly as he could, hobbling slightly as the scars on his feet rubbing against the hard leather of his boots. "Calm down, it's over, it's dead" he said loudly, putting a hand on her shoulder as he tried to get her attention.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information