AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 115 of 197 FirstFirst ... 15 65 105 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 125 165 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,875 of 4916

Thread: RPG: Nightmarchers

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Default Re: RPG: Nightmarchers

Andrew walked over toward Fee and sat down next to her tired body. She was sleeping like Sleeping Beauty. A good thing to, since she's going to need all the rest she's going to need. He began to think where his other friends are if they're even still alive.

Thomas, where are you? If you can hear me, get shelter immediately, there's a storm coming.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Senior Member RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 08:20 PM
    Threads

"I... I can walk..." Logan mumbled and wriggled a bit until he slid down onto the ground, "In fact," He stood slowly and frowned as his arm made a thump, coming loose and hitting the ground again, "I should probably be the one carrying you. I do weigh more afterall..." Logan did not make good on this half-hearted offer because, at this time at least, he was in no 'carry the girl' mood.

"As far as medical attention is concerned. I don't think we're going to find a doctor but town sounds nice. Before I blacked out, I... Um... I knew something. I don't know what now..." He frowned as he was mildly dissapointed in himself, "But I know I knew something and town sounds right..." Logan was carrying his arm along behind him, hand-in-hand... Of his own hand... This was so creepy but he just could not be bothered to care at the moment.

"There was something else... I like, connected to..." He tried to come up with a way to put it, "Like, you know how all computers are seperate and can do things of their own, but all can connect to the web and link up and stuff?" Logan had... Limited knowledge of computers. Turn it on. Click on IE. Google... "That's what it was like but with minds I guess," He continued his slow, somber walk.
    ~The One and Only~

Stuck in Love's Capture Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Hot Chocolate Flowers Fan2 Wolf
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2015 06:38 AM
    In Between Darkness and Light, Engulfed in Fire and Ice
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"You're right Jimmy, we have to go back once it's safe. Leaving them there would be heartless. We just have to hope they survive long enough." Looking toward the ground in a blank expression, she suddenly snaps out of it once she hears Kayl chanting and Jenny's quiet, hesitant voice.

Can a ghost actually get hurt? She asks Nanalie who has been quite silent inside of her. Or can only these Zombie like dead things get hurt?

Being careful not to let her guard down, she makes sure to have her hand near her blade.

Amazing set by
    Ezza Obsuna ^^

The days fly by and the feelings remain
    So far away and causing us pain
    That's okay we'll make it through
    Soon we'll get to say "I love you"

Senior Member Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Grilled Fish Pisces
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-04-2012 09:35 AM
    Threads

"I'm guessing you've been away from the towns for a while but there's some animals that could hurt even you, ever tried hunting living corpses before? I thought carrying out my brothers orders back home was hard but at least the ones i killed there stayed dead instead of getting back up"

"Yeah I've been away from the towns and I'm not going back till they have power again." she pauses for a bit then addresses something in his statement that really bothered her logic, "What's this about corpses? I saw some injured people but no corpse in sight." Naomi kept struggling with the fact there are living dead she gave up, denial didn't set well with her.

"never mind I suppose whatever is going on I can deal with living dead or not," She rubbed the temples on her forehead with one hand to ward away a headache coming on and propped the other on her hip. she straightened and looked Glaudio straight in the eyes, "now you said you wanted to get to that house down there?" with both fists on her hips she gestures with her jaw in the general direction of the house. She looks around and to her there are two ways "I can spot whatever's coming at us down that way, but the other way would be great for the jeep," She walks past Glaudio keeping her eye on him till she reaches the jeep. She grabs onto the bars placing her foot on the tire for a boost up as she jumps into the jeep bead. "Either way corpses is new game, I'm interested." she paused for a second then opted for a more relaxed pose with her foot on the back seat and her arms crossing each other under her breasts on top of the jeep's frame.
    "I'm all for the 'I spot you kill' trail but then where's the fun in it for me that way?" she grins mischievously, "So, what's your choice?"

Senior Member JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon's Avatar
    Gil
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2014 12:51 AM
    Threads

At the top, Jimmy sat on the edge, quite comfortable with his legs hanging down in front of him. He stared down at the town they'd just escaped from, listening as Jenny and Kayl spoke. The anger in Kayl's voice impressed him, reminding him that he and Kaname weren't the only ones here with something to lose... that even the dead had a reason to fight.

"We'll find them. Somehow." He looked up at Kaname. "We have to."

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: Sorry for not having a post up, life's a bit crazy right now. But I wanted to remind you that you don't have to wait for me to post to talk amongst each other. Interpersonal RP is good stuff!

Senior Member Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter's Avatar
    Gil
    Daring
    Gifts Eva Unit 01 Bleach Ichigo Mask Green Saber
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2013 12:34 PM
    Threads

See everyone on the move I decide to go with Royo I was glad we were moving again being in one place to long made me uneasy not to mention that ghost was starting to give me the creeps even more so I can't even defend my self against it. I look back at Logan the simple fact that he had not bleed to death or no bleeding at all made thing worst I was a soldier and no I'm facing things that go beyond me I just want off this damn Island while walk off I begin thinking of solutions.
    War is hell and I'm the devil

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Running his good hand through his hair Glaudio decided that she'd be useful, observant but with an aggressive nature she reminded him of a guy he knew back home. Giving a bark like laugh as she commented on the lack of fun in going in on foot "Front entrance it is then". Pausing as he was about to climb into the drivers seat he suddenly remembered the brief but unnerving trip they had taken to get here mostly due to the fact that he'd never driven anything smaller than a truck and even then only briefly. "Do you mind driving?, i'm no great at it and it might get a bit tricky if we need a quick get away"

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: Alright, trying to get caught up on posting and PMs here. I won't get on during mothers day, but I should be active Monday as usual.

-----------------

@Andrew

OOC: Are you wanting me to play Thomas? He's your NPC, he can hear you, and frow what he can see the weather is the same as it's been since this all started, the wall of wind hasn't moved at all, and the dark clouds haven't dropped any rain.

-------------------

@Machine head, Ellxevanity, and Rogue.

Seeing Nathan the handsome man in the swimsuit behind Saizo speaks to Nathan, Phonix and Jillia
    "Well, I certainly hope we can be friends. This is my girl Tiffany and I'm Chad."

He steps forward as if to shake hands but then yells out in pain and falls to the ground. Tiffany looks worried as he grabs ahold of his foot.

"Ah. It's a huge splinter! It hurts! "

--------------------------------

@jimmy and Kirako

Kayl continues his chant. Unsure at first as it seems like maybe Jenny is working him through it, but he gains poise and confidence after a few tries. Eventually it seems the chanting is less practice and more formal. A light starts to glow around the group.

Peeking through what's left of Jimmy's shirt is a few points of light as well, as portions of his tattoo are starting to light up.

Kayl continues, getting louder.

Senior Member Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva's Avatar
    Gil
    Flirty
    Gifts Luna Cheshire Cat Bonsai Tree
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-02-2015 03:49 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: ellxeeva

“I’m… I’m alright,” Jillia replied to Nathan, eyes still fixed on the rubble where the hand came out. She turned to him. “Thank you.”

Seeing Nathan the handsome man in the swimsuit behind Saizo speaks to Nathan, Phonix and Jillia
    "Well, I certainly hope we can be friends. This is my girl Tiffany and I'm Chad."

He steps forward as if to shake hands but then yells out in pain and falls to the ground. Tiffany looks worried as he grabs ahold of his foot.

"Ah. It's a huge splinter! It hurts! "
    Jillia rushed beside the couple and tried to looked closely at his foot. “Nathan?” she turned to Nathan and asked, “You’re a doctor, right?”

Live Fast. Die Young. Be Wild. Have fun.
    -LDR

Senior Member Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts 143 - Snorlax Pen Electric Piano
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-11-2015 03:17 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

DJ was suppriesed by Logans reaction. She still couldn't belive he was able to stand on his own and the way he was carying his arm was as always a little twissted.

She was carefuly listening to what he was saying but, couldn't understand what he was implaying to.
    "Computers, wires..what?
    -Sorry I can't understan a word of what are you saying. Anyway, which direction should we head for?
    "
    - She smiled casually at Logan.
    Nesh (nɛʃ) dialect adj. - sensitive to the cold

Set made by me
    ''Do your best, no matter how many times you fail!.''

Senior Member JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon's Avatar
    Gil
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2014 12:51 AM
    Threads

The Runner looked up as the glow started, eyes widening as he stared at Kayl and Jenny. Failing to notice the glow of his own tattoo, he shook his head, turning to Kaname. "I hope this is a good thing."

AF's Resident Color Taster Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Chameleon Cookie Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2016 02:14 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Sr Machinehead PSN ID: Sr_machinehead Steam ID: DocMK

Nathan watches as Chad shouts in pain. After Jillia runs over in concern he listens to her and responds "As far as I know i am." He then goes over to Chad and takes a closer look at his foot.

Set made by me
    "Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's going to burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm going to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Senior Member Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Do I mind?" Naomi looked over the vehical and Glaudio's condition and thought about it for a bit, considering she's handeled rough terrain vehicals before she'd easaly be able to run the jeep "Yeah alright, I'll do it even though the jeep can make it through it's going to be very rough," she climbs out of the back and jumps down the way she climbed up, "Simmilar to a boat on high seas this jeep'll throw you out easy, though I wouldn't suggest using a seat belt, it keeps you in one place too well and if the jeep flips you go with it,"

Naomi hopps into the driver's seat and addjusts things to better suit her vision for all around the back of the jeep. She also checks a few other things such as the gas and tire preasure. Deeming the vehical safe and at prime operation except for a few chunks of seat missing and bent bars, 'probably from past encounters with whatever they're dealing with' she returns to the drivers seat and leaves her seatbelt off.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Narona , Gaz, and Tigris

Looking out ahead the coast looks mostly clear, though there are the strange figures milling around a few hundred yards out.

In closer the route to the house looks clear, except she catches a bit of movement near the front. It looks like there might be something in the bushes.

If taking the jeep, there is either the direct path, which would be nice and smooth due to the roads and flat terrain. Alternatively there is the path Naomi had noted earlier winding through the small orchard of apple bannana trees. This would be quite rugged, but would get you up to the house and the bushes under cover.

OOC: Narona. It's find if Gaz or Tigris posts next, but if they're passengers they might just wait to see what you do, so you could go ahead and post again.

-----------------------------

@Machine head, Ellxeeva, and Rogue

Looking at Chad's foot there is indeed a splinter sticking up into his foot just outside of where his sandal would have protected him, it's a twig about the size of a toothpick and is sticking a couple millimeters into his skin. It might have blown down from tyeh cliffs above. Looks like it's pretty clean.

However Chad seems to be making a rather big deal of it.

"C'mon doc get it out and...I dunno... doctor it! I don't wanna get tetanous!"

Aleyna's Wifey *with a heart sign* Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket's Avatar
    Gil
    Goofy
    Gifts Tengu Mask Green Tea Pocky
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2012 08:31 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Ed moved away which almost caused Alexandria to fell on the water, "Hey-" she shouted, but was cut short by Ed, "Right, you climb onto my shoulders and I'll lift you up. Then you can pull me up, sound good?" Alexandria looked at Ed for a minute, "That might just work." She moved closer to Ed and noticed the boards around, "We could use those, for like... On second thought, I really don't know how it's usable." Alexandria puts her hands on Ed's shoulders to try and lift herself up, climbing up onto Ed's shoulders, "If you say I'm heavy I'm gonna hit you."
    Proud Wife of Aleyna ♥
    Proud Mother of Uta ♪

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

OOC: Totally forgot where Thomas and his remaining friends are so I need a recap of that.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Light Buster View Post
    OOC: Totally forgot where Thomas and his remaining friends are so I need a recap of that.
    Alright, so you've got thomas, who was armed with a knife and jacob with a decent branch like club, they had some scratches and such, but Nathan (Machineheads character) fixed them up.

Sam had a much more serious stab wound to the gut, Nathan performed surgery on him and he's a whole lot better, though he's not going to be doing many sit-ups for a while and it still hurts a lot should the painkillers wear off.

The boys had brough a bedsheet wrapped full of medical supplies from the hospital. Nathan used some, and took others with him, but his bag only holds so much, and so a significant fraction of the surgical tools, bandages, drugs, and other things remain, as does the sheet, but it's really quite bloody. Thomas might have that with him.

The boys were with a number of inactive players on a section of the mountain sort of near the city. They had been going off with a female Ghost, Nathan, the ghostly rancher, and Luka's character to try and find a wounded friend of the ghost, but some dead attacked and the group got split up (allowing Machinehead to split off). The female ghost has teleported elsewhere, but the boys could have chosen to try and stick with the Rancher, or they could be on their own out in the woods on the mountain near the city, up to you.
    Last edited by sunnyside; 05-11-2011 at 07:39 AM.

AF's Resident Color Taster Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Chameleon Cookie Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2016 02:14 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Sr Machinehead PSN ID: Sr_machinehead Steam ID: DocMK

Nathan sighed as he looked at Chad's foot. He then proceeded to say "Calm down, it's just a splinter. if i take it out and clean up the entry point you'll be fine. I'll need you to hold still though, it would also help if you stopped making such a ruckus." As Nathan waited for the man to calm down he began to pull tools from his medical bag.

Set made by me
    "Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's going to burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm going to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Senior Member Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva's Avatar
    Gil
    Flirty
    Gifts Luna Cheshire Cat Bonsai Tree
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-02-2015 03:49 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: ellxeeva

Jillia watched for a moment while Nathan was dealing with Chad's foot. After seeing that he could handle it, after all he's a doctor, she thought, she realized that she haven't introduced herself to the guy with a sword who battled the dead creatures a while ago. She approached him and smiled, "My name is Jillia, I'm the person who kinda.." she pointed to the 'battlefield' where the lying dead bodies are. "...interfered a while ago. What's your name?"

Live Fast. Die Young. Be Wild. Have fun.
    -LDR

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

As Thomas, Jacob, and Sam manage to lose the zombie group. They noted that they got spitted up but were safe, and close enough to the city. Thomas also heard Andrew's voice in his head again...

Thomas, where are you? If you can hear me, get shelter immediately, there's a storm coming.

(Thomas) "Great, a storm..."

Thomas could hear a lighting strike from somewhere, Andrew was right, they needed shelter.

(Thomas) "Come on guys, we need to find somewhere to stay with a roof."

Stuck in Love's Capture Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Hot Chocolate Flowers Fan2 Wolf
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2015 06:38 AM
    In Between Darkness and Light, Engulfed in Fire and Ice
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(OOC: Terribly sorry for such a short post >.<)

"Jimmy, your tattoo... look, it's glowing." Kaname says quietly, hoping nothing bad is to come from Kayl's chanting and Jimmy's tattoo glow.

Amazing set by
    Ezza Obsuna ^^

The days fly by and the feelings remain
    So far away and causing us pain
    That's okay we'll make it through
    Soon we'll get to say "I love you"

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Ell xeeva, Machinehead and Rogue

OOC: Rogue hasn't logged onto AF in a week, you might wanna act like his character is zoned out a bit with a three mile stare. He has been through a lot, including having his insides stitched up and re-insterted into his body.

IC:

Chad, suddenly looks at the women around and coughs. Lowering his voice he seems calmer and says "Alright doc, I can handle it."

----------------------------------------

@jimmy and Kirako

The glowing portions of the tattoo continue to grow as Kayls chant gets stronger and louder, a light can be seen in the air.

However Kayl is interupted in the middle of a word by lightning bolt striking the top of the mountain. The ghosts scream, but the jolt seizes up the muscles of Kaname and Jimmy and sends them flying a short distance, the two roll down the mountain until a bush catches them.

The flash and thunder saturates their retinas and deafens their ears. However as the seconds tick on their neurons start working things out and their hearts and lungs start working, vision starts coming back, and the ringing in their ears starts dying down.

------------------------------------------------

@LB

Looking around the island, Thomas could see that the rain is falling over only from small patches of clouds onto the island. Still, it looks like they're about to get wet for a while.

They could try for the city, while they'd remember the nightmare getting into and out of the hospital, that was near the center of the city. There are buildings on the periphary that might be pretty safe. Some are actually seperated from the city by what looks like a golf course.

Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Slowing down to a smooth stop Naomi stands up and puts her foot on the seat to stand on for better vision. She keeps her eyes on the strange figure movement but moves her head down and from side to side to better catch the outlines of the far away things.

"Um," thinking she really should have packed more than just a 1lt water bottle and two trail mix snack bags in her light travel pack, "how exactly do you guys deal with these things?" she wondered out loud really wishing she'd brought some sort of weapon with her.

Thinking things through she couldn't really do anything but rely on the other two and the ghost to help her. Being helpless like that really made her nerves stretch. She kept looking between the road and the apple banana trees, her sight lingering on the trees because they would provide more cover and be a hell of a lot safer than the road right now.

As her panic started to escalate one simple thought crossed her mind, 'Jeep'.

She nearly slapped herself in the head. Of course she could use the jeep to run them over! Her nervous feelings fled the scene as she realized this.

"Self turmoil over" a devilish grin coupled with a twinkle in her eye as she dropped down into the seat and nailed the gas making the tires sequel "lets go!"

this ok for a visual on the jeep: http://jeep-parts.uneedapart.com/ima...ited-parts.jpg http://static.howstuffworks.com/gif/...ement-jeep.jpg (sorry I couldn't draw anything up quick enough ;.

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads

Saizo was lost in thought and wondered how they could get off the dead infested island. He kept pondering the situation until the girl he saw on the cliif appeared before him. She introduced herself as Jillia and said she was the one who helped him during the fight with zombies.
    " My name is Saizo and I thank you for what you did." Saizo said sheathing his tanto, " Are you here by yourself or are you with others?"

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Project Chaos link below.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5CyAAMyFKE

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information