AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 84 of 197 FirstFirst ... 34 74 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 94 134 184 ... LastLast
Results 2,076 to 2,100 of 4916

Thread: RPG: Nightmarchers

Senior Member Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts Electric Guitar Medkit Tsubasa Mokona
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-25-2011 05:53 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: GlamourJunkie

Default Re: RPG: Nightmarchers

Grunt held Hallow then took her by the hand.

Grunt: Did they do anything to you?

The thought of something happening to her made him angry. Mia bounded up to them handing them both a packet of food.

Mia: Grrunnntttt.... could you... cook this for me?!?!

She smiled sweetly smelling her already open packet and grimaced. Grace and Mark were sat huddled together on a roll mat with their opened packets licking the cold gravy? Or tomato? They werent sure, but they were hungry!

Mariana 1998-2011 The angels will give her what we didn't.

Senior Member Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Daggers 122 - Mr Mime 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2011 05:16 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hanta looked toward the mountians as the undead seemed to be gathering there. He then seen and old man trying to manhandle a girl with no one other than them around. He attacked the old man, knocking him out and ultimently capturing him and the girl. He moved them both to the top of a nearby peak and looked at whats left of the enterance. He laughed as it was perfect for ambush against anyone who was making the racket inside the what ever that rubble is blocking as he approched. He charged a aura bolt but realised that it was not worth that much of an entrance. He instead started to attack the rubble and destroyed the rubble clearing the path, possibly waking anything up that is inside. He waited in the same spot that he hid his hostages and prepared an arrow. *Kimi and Kyle's veiw of things* Kimi smelt some dust from a while away but it was very small scent, She sneeze due to a allergy to dust. She ignored it for the small time.
    Last edited by Kylesico912; 10-12-2010 at 05:17 PM.

Seriously ._.

Member Getsuga Mugetsu is on a distinguished road Getsuga Mugetsu's Avatar
    Gil
    Bashful
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-02-2010 08:49 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Rolling his shoulders the large cat reflexively arced his back, letting Chloe get on it's broad, muscular shoulders. Looking ahead the tiger began a little walk. It's large paws digging into the soft tissue's of the soil under it's feet. With each step it's back reacted in a different way. With the step of it's front right paw it's shoulder would move to high. Causing the cat to slightly stumble a bit before it's back left paw would slip once or twice.

"Well now Chloe. Looks like I have yet to get used to the body. Walking on four legs is so much different then using two."

Bouncing up once or twice, only two or so feet into the air, Azrael popped his bones, and loosened his body. A ritual he would do as a human.

"So those are the people you were with."

Halting a few yards away Azrael only looked on as a female, and male, both familiar, stood over another. A ghost as it seems. Then some distance off stood two more. Males if his new cat like eyes were failing him after a few minutes of reborn life.

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Glaudio listened to Maria as he tried to focus on the path ahead of him, stumbling as he walked, wishing silently that he still had his boots as he feet were cut and bloody from the stones in the path. he could see smoke rising from something up ahead and he pointed it out to Maria before beginning to shamble towards it.

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Kylesico, Ensifer, Hasu, Chiichanny, and Aedan

(OOC: I've sent pokes to Aedan and Chiichanny, since it'd be good to have them back for the Hanta stuff.

On that note since we discussed it and you're still taking out the old guy and sorta rescuing the girl in a post I presume you're using Karma, which is OK, you have just enough to cover it.)

------------------

@Getsu and Maru

First the female ghost seems to notice the arrivel of Chloe and Azrael first, she lets out a little "EEEP!" and holds her hands up to her face as her eyes go wide.

That gets everyones attention. Logan and Shizuka seem, comparatively calm probably because Chloe seems calm.

The male ghosts seem less sure, and they move just behind Logan and Shizuka, so that the humans are between them and the new...thing.

Logan speaks first after slowly raising his hand in a little wave.

"Uh...Hi Chloe, is everything OK?"

-------------------------------------

@Change, Yoko, LB and janajee

(OOC: Alright. just a while longer...... )

---------------------------------------

@Gaz

Maria moves after Glaudio. Seeing her out of the corner of his eye he can see that she's far more agitated and nervous than he is, but with that nervous energy she's constantly checking behind and to the sides. Hopefully no survivors decide to jump out and say boo with her like that.

Eventually the pair reach the clearing. Or less a clearing and more a scar in the woods. The small trunked trees up here on the hill having been snapped cleanly away by the smoldering wreckage of a plane up ahead.

It looks like a commercial type of plane. The sort the Lanai airport uses to ferry people to and from the big island.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	cessna_caravan_675.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	40.5 KB
ID:	32964

Upon closer inspection it actually managed to catch some trees that were smashed into its engine on fire and they're what's putting up the smoke. This plane may have crashed some time ago.

For the most part it seems pretty intact despite the crash.

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

"Its alright" Chloe said to Azrael. She coldnt really blame him for not being adjusted to something so....different.

Once they reached the others, she felt relieved that everyone was still there, and that -only- the people she left behind were there.

"Yes, every things fine....I suppose...."

She rested her hand on Azrael's head and gave the others a weak smile. "Azreal came back..."

She wasnt sure how she would explain it to them, since she barely understood it all herself

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Senior Member chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Dice D12 Fuuko Starfish V Guitar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-01-2014 04:39 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Hasu View Post

Grunt: Did they do anything to you?
    "no they didnt do anything too drastic, i am allright.." Says hallow, hugging grunt softly
    "where have you been all this time?" she says, looking up at him...

Its nice to meet you!~

Senior Member brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74's Avatar
    Gil
    Confused
    Gifts Cds Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2012 08:00 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ellxeeva View Post
    "Thank you kindly ma'am. It's too bad the banks closed. Could you point me in the right direction? Oh, my name is Ignatius by the way. Ignatius Peabody Nobel." the blonde haired man stuck out his hand to Jillia. She stared at his hand for a moment.

"I'm sorry, for some reason I can't seem to remember where the ATM machine is at, Jillia replied. "Uhmm... maybe the man in the store knows?" She finally gave out her hand. "I'm Jillia, Jillia Hawkke... and..." She looked at both Jun and Ed.
    "Nice to meet you Miss Hawke." Ignatius energetically shook Jillia's hand. "Umm, could you also tell me where I could find a motel? Sorry if I'm inconveniencing you. It's just that, like I said, this is my first time here, so I don't know where anything is."

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Yokokuwabura, Change of Color, Light Buster and Janajee

(OOC; alright, lets advance things)

Running out of time and seeing that the lovely fee wasn't coming back to reality Bryce managed to get the mattress shoved out the window.

The barricade goes down at roughly the same time. A one of the dead charges through with a long broken tube of metal, possibly from a clothing stand , jamming it into Alika's chest.

However the native looking ghost lunges to protect Alika. Mimicing Andrews actions it manages to freeze the leisure suit wearing dead as it tries to step over the dresser. Causing it to stumble and fall.

Andrew also continues to fight valiently, however too many opening are appearing in the drywall, he's about to get overrun.

-------------------------------------------------------

@Maru and Getsu

(OOC: I was thinking that getsu would post next, but maybe you're waiting on me.)

There is a long moment of awkward silence.

Eventually Shizuka takes a few steps closing the distance to Azrael.

"This is...Azrael? I don't understand how this could happen..." She kneels in front of the large cat and stares at him. "But, I guess a normal tiger wouldn't act like that... Are you really in there somewhere Azrael. Do you remember all of us?"

The female ghost and one of the male ghosts (the one that had killed Azrael) approach cautiously behind Shizuka staring at Azrael. The other male ghost stays behind logan.

Senior Member brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74's Avatar
    Gil
    Confused
    Gifts Cds Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Bryce grabbed his club and through it out the window. Seeing the barricade go down, Bryce knew they had to leave. Fee was unresponsive to his calls, so he grabbed her in his arms and jumped out the window with her. He landed on his back with Fee safely on top of him. He managed to get up and started looking around for his club, which landed about 7 feet from the matress.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Yokokuwabara, Change of Color, Light Buster and Janajee

Bryce is a little worse for ware for the jump, but fee seems fine, though not so responsive. Bryce scrambles and manages to get ahold of his club and himself and Fee out of the before Alika hits the mattress followed by the native looking ghost, whose feet pass through the mattress, but the ground seems to stop him easily.

Alika is bawling and grabbing his chest but the native ghost prods him which gets him up and moving away.

The outside is currently clear of dead. However looking into the house Bryce can see some dead pouring down the staircase. Currently they're single file. But it's not likely he'd be able to fight and protect Fee so well.

Michael also jumps out and hits the mattress. He gets to his feet and starts running straight away from the house.

Senior Member Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Jigsaw Ribbon LOTR The Palantir Of Orthanc Black Cat
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2013 02:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Sarcasticfuzzball

As Royo walked back to where everyone was camping, she heard some noise along the tunnel. Walking down the tunnel, Royo saw Grunt hold Miss Hallow. They seem so passionate for one another. "Umm...Can i watch this touching moment?" Royo crouch down near the couple. "Ah miss Hallow its good to see you again." she said in relief.

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

The fall to the mattress was a jar to reality. It was like suddenly her head had been shaken clear and she could focus on the things around her. She still felt numb but she was no longer paralyzed. She steadied herself against the house as she moved herself into a standing position. She finally registered all the people around her and what was happening. She tried to ask what to do but her voice had yet to recover so she stood there and stared and cried silently to herself as a feeling of hopelessness washed over her.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Andrew noted the people around them after that long holdout. He noted Fee, crying silently to herself. The zombies must've scared her to death badly. He walked over to her to see if he can help her recover.

"You all right?"
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Fee stared at Andrew, trying her hardest to register his words. When they sunk in, she opened her mouth to respond but the words that wouldn't come. She tried to nod, but her muscles refused to take directions so she did her best to bob her head enough to register as a nod. She sucked in her breath an finally managed to acknowledge the ghostly figure.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

"Im not sure how it happened either...but I could hear him in my head, talking to me. I thought maybe I was going crazy, but the fact that I havent been eaten yet says otherwise..."

Chloe let out a bit of a sigh as she rested her hand on his head. She was glad he was still alive but...didnt want it to be like this.

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Andrew looked at Fee and knew that see was okay. But she looked like she was traumatized badly. He needed a way to help her...

I wonder how I can help her?
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Gil
    Confused
    Gifts Cds Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Bryce stood up, leaning on his club for support. "We don't have long before those zombies make it over to us. We need to get a move on." He started jogging down the road.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: Just in case anybody wondered I've always been around here. Just sending PMs and such as I haven't felt it was the right moment to make a post, waiting on others instead

@Yoko, LB, and Red

(OOC: I see you got your name back! For those who don't know Change of Color had changed her color to Red...and stilletto just prior to the forum going all wonky and it rolled her back).

Eveyrone in the group is out of the building except for the old lady. You can hear her screams from within. That stalls the dead for a little bit, but soon a couple poke their heads out of the gaping tear in the drywall. They look down eagerly at Fee and prepare to jump.

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Andrew noted the dead getting closer. He began to think himself as a real person right now, to get Fee and himself out of the area. He began to think and now suddenly, he was part of this world, for now. He quickly picked up Fee and began to move away from the zombies.

(OOC: I recently purchased the Materialize ability using my player points FYI.)
    Last edited by Light Buster; 10-21-2010 at 09:36 PM.

Member Getsuga Mugetsu is on a distinguished road Getsuga Mugetsu's Avatar
    Gil
    Bashful
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-02-2010 08:49 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Yawning the Tiger simply studied the ghosts standing around, and even the one far back lagging behind. Looking around it gave the area a quick scan, using it's senses, and great eye sight to pin point any dangers. Once none were found it returned to the task at hand. Speaking to Chloe as he didn't think he could speak to the rest of them.

"Tell them I say hello. Also I noticed one of these ghost is the one that killed me. Is it safe to be around him?"

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Yoko, LB, and Red (Can I call you red?)

The dead jump down from the hole in the wall, but Andrew has started to move away from them. Some more jump. They don't seem to care about the mattress and randomly seem to hit it or miss, but it looks like one of them managed to break a leg for missing. That doesn't seem to bother it exactly, but it sure seems to slow them down.

Most of the dead, however, are still pretty fast. There is some forest up ahead, however Andrew with fee and the wounded Alika are moving slower than the faster dead, who are breaking into a single file line based on how fast they're moving.

If they could get some more time the group would make it.

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

"Crap, this is not good. We can use some help here."

Andrew continued to carry Fee away the zombies but the zombies are moving much faster than him and in a matter of moments, he and Fee will be overuned.

Senior Member Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva's Avatar
    Gil
    Flirty
    Gifts Luna Cheshire Cat Bonsai Tree
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-02-2015 03:49 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: ellxeeva

Quote Originally Posted by YokoKuwabara View Post
    "Nice to meet you Miss Hawke." Ignatius energetically shook Jillia's hand. "Umm, could you also tell me where I could find a motel? Sorry if I'm inconveniencing you. It's just that, like I said, this is my first time here, so I don't know where anything is."
    Before answering Ignatius' question, Jillia decided to introduce the two guys with her.

"It's alright. By the way, this is... uhm... Jun, and... this is... uh... Ed... yeah," she said, a bit unsure. "Well, about motels, you can find almost anywhere, the nearest would be... around 15 minutes from here, and we're about to head to that direction, so it might be easier if you... tag along?"

Live Fast. Die Young. Be Wild. Have fun.
    -LDR

Actually bigger than you. miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Violin Cds
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2013 07:01 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: miniPhil

Quote Originally Posted by Jillia
    It's alright. By the way, this is... uhm... Jun, and... this is... uh... Ed... yeah.
    Ed noded his head. "S'up?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Jillia
    Well, about motels, you can find almost anywhere, the nearest would be... around 15 minutes from here, and we're about to head to that direction, so it might be easier if you... tag along?
    "So Ignatius, its Ignatius isn't it? How bout Iggy, Iggy's easier to remember." Without letting Ignatius on the sudden change of his name Ed hurried on. "So what brings you to...em..." Dam, thought Ed, I've forgotten the name of this place. Did Jun even tell me? "Eh here. What brings you here Iggy?" Reaching back into his pocket he produced a cigarette. "Smoke?"
    This is a Sig. It's horribly out of date.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information