AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 154 of 197 FirstFirst ... 54 104 144 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 164 ... LastLast
Results 3,826 to 3,850 of 4916

Thread: RPG: Nightmarchers

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

Default Re: RPG: Nightmarchers

Holly almost choked on the slice of Pizza shed been eating. Chose her? He didnt even know her name, and hed chosen her to be... What his Mate? She managed to swallow the slice without showing it then said "Hah... Lucky me." She was a little repulsed by the ahark-thing, though it struck her as sad. "So how did you get to be like that?" She asked, taking another slice to eat.

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

Senior Member mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Radish Clannad Botan Yellow Orb
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2013 12:53 AM
    Threads

Guy gasped aloud, let go and scrambled back. "Sorry... Niu" He started "Will you stop attacking us? at least, hear us out?"

She didn't attack, so he continued. "There's something terrible happening onboard. People are being killed left right and center"

Guy paused as he realised, he didn't really know what was going on at all. Since he had woken up, he'd been simply following the flow of everyone else.
    "Im not sure whats happening, but we're just trying to escape alive. Surely that's what you'd want too right? we can split up once we're outside if that's what you want,but anyone would need a group to get out of here."

He looked at her curled up figure. She seemed so vunerable ever since she had been disarmed.
    Half of him told his body to go after Holly, that time was running out, but the other half won over, and he wanted to wait for this potential (if a slight bit unreliable) ally.

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Red&Stiletto and @suzumi

OOC: Alright, lets get out of the current stuck point so at least Red can feel free to make some posts.

IC:

After Kapella finished speaking an old lady yells out about a group of dead walking towards the path of the Jeeps. It's all Kapella and the rest can do to hang on and swear at the same time.

But in this terrain the Jeeps don't roll, and soon they are curving around through the grassland, and then for a little ways the beach, eventually reaching the caves.

Once they get there, there is much commotion as people come running together asking questions. Or, for those with relatives in the Jeeps, tearful reunions. It seems the people in the cave haven't been bothered by anything while the people in the Jeeps were gone. However the group on foot hasn't shown up yet, and people are worried, but they hold onto a lot of hope since, being on foot, they wouldn't be expected to be here just yet anyway. And having managed to get this far without losing anybody they haven't lost any optimism.

Kapella doesn't get very far from Fee, though a lot of people want his attention. Leilani notices Fee and comes running over "I'm so glad you're OK! I was worried about you! Where are your friends? Are they OK?"

-------------------------------------------------

@mrpineapple

Niu seems to be taking everything Guy says in...but then suddenly screams again and rushes at him, essentially making a flying tackle.

The pair go down in a jumble, but without a weapon that isn't a very effective attack and Guy is able to just squish her against him in to prevent her from being able to do much. Presser her head against his chest she can't even bit him. She scream in frustration a few times and then seems to come around a bit more.

"I"m sorry, I'm sorry. I know...I know I shouldn't I just. I'm so, so empty, and you've got what I need, I'd feel so wonderful if I could just take it!

But, I know, I know I shouldn't. It's wrong, but I'm supposed to. I feel I'm supposed to....I want to. I really waaaant toooo..." She breaks down in sobbing at that point.

-----------------------------

@Esiphas

The Raymone smiles widely as Holly speaks. From his body language Holly thinks, with a normal body, he'd be trying to be charming and handsome, but with the shark teeth and body it comes off kind of bizzare and threatening.

"Well, I'm not exactly sure. I just know that I was blown overboard, and then I was sinking in the water. I was disoriented, and I didn't know which way was up. Strange sensation that, but I couldn't enjoy it at first because my lungs felt like they were on fire. And then I started sucking in water and blacking out. "

The shark leans forward and starts whispering "And then in that blackness something found me. I don't know that much about it, but it was a spirit of some kind, and it needed someone to work with it. It was weird, but we seemed to make an unspoken deal.

Anyway out of it I became like this. Crazy powerful, and comefortable under the water. But, in this new world I'd also get to have a lady to keep me company. I knew I might not have long to choose, but you made it easy, flipping your tawney self through the air like that, swimming in the water.

You know I can feel people splashing in the water? It's an odd sensation. I can feel life as well, or at least the electricity from it. I feel you so many ways. "

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Holly almost blushed. This guy was coming onto her completely the wrong way, but it was so odly charming. "You like my Axrobatics? I did a bit if Dance... Well ok, ALOT of Dancing. Did you ever Dance Raymone? I mean before the Spirit came... I imagine dancing with such a large and powerful body is awkward." She absent mindedly ate another slice of the Pizza. She hadnt eaten in a wjile, and she was enjoying the cold-ish food more than she let on. Trying her best to make herself look facinated by him- which wasnt too hard, as she was already facinated, just in a more scientific or phlosophical way than any romantic way, she casualy asked "And Can you change back? To just human as in?"

Senior Member JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon's Avatar
    Gil
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2014 12:51 AM
    Threads

"...right." He didn't have anything to cut or carve with, so he started looking for fallen branches, reasoning that Kaname could carve the glyphs and cut off any smaller branches sticking off the sides.

Senior Member mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Food?" Guy wondered "Wait a second..."
    He cautiously released her and turned.

Yes, there was a minibar in this room also!
    "What about in there? there's stuff to drink anyway, something people put food in there too"

"There's bound to be food en route to the exit anyway, do you think you can hold on?"

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@mrpineapple

The minibar actually has some candybars and things.

However offering them to her actualy gets Niu to laught.

"No. Not like that. Not even like 'braaaaiiiins' I'm not hungry....well a little like hungry. But...I need...you kind of glow or something....I can tell the difference between you and other... other.... "

That thought seems to bother her, and she obviously feels uncomforble discussing it, for a bit she gets that look of someone who is embarrassed and just wants to vanish. Though the result of that is that she once again seems to lose herself and rush toward Guy.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

@Esiphas

"Oh, I am quite the dancer.

Well, I mean I was. Though, I dunno, this body is surprisingly fast, and I'd be great at lifts. Maybe some kind of water dancing.

As for changing back...."

His eyes sort of roll back into his head and HOlly can hear him mumbling. In a bit he's come back to her and says.

"Apparently I could, if I really had to, but it doesn't want to, and I'd like to stay on good terms. Always good to stay on good terms with dangerous things right? Especially ones that you're in a long term relationship with. "

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"I glow, huh?" Guy was confused. "well, not eating my brains is a big relief."

"So, if you don't want to kill me.. well, I don't want you to kill me.... Do you think some of this 'glow' will rub off on you if you stick around with me?" Guy looked to Richard for help, but he wasn't paying attention.
    Last edited by mrpineapple; 02-22-2012 at 11:04 AM.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Holly laughed. "Fair enough. Anyway, hows your head heling up? I know we really did a number on it with those chair legs butbyou seem to be able to heal- which is really impressive by the way. And we did set you on fire too... Really sorry about that." She loojed at the arms on his sides, trying to see where his arms came from.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@mrpineapple

"Well...I guess I do want to hurt you, kill you, that's...that's what I feel like I should do, what I need to do. "

She seemed interested by the rubbing comment.

"I...well maybe" She wraps him up in a tight hug, crazy tight given her little arms. She swings him back and forth a bit, she's managing not to bite, though her head pressing into his chest hurts a little. Ooop, but there go the fingernails along Guys back.

Despite the dangerous situation you're all stuck in, in the lightning Guy thinks he sees Richard smirking a little at his discomfort.

-----------------------------

@Esiphas

"It's Ok, you didn't know. I should be fine and back to my new normal in a little bit I think. Though it still hurts and I feel a little uneasy about this whole thing, I feel a tiny bit different every time I heal something."

He once again leans over and whispers.

"The spirit is good about explaining stuff about the Island and what's going on, but it doesn't actually seem to like discussing the healing and other details. Still, we all have our secrets right?"

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Guy's breathing became restricted. Her arms were strong for someone of her size. "Heh.. So... does... it... work?" He asked, taking a break to breath between each word.

Her sharp fingernails started to dig into his back. "Hey, Hey!" Guy started panicedly, His arms were restricted by hers. He could barely manage to do a sort of lower back embrace with a big stretch. "Hey, Calm down. We can work something out"

He looked over to Richard for reassurance, but he was too busy laughing to himself.
    Last edited by mrpineapple; 02-22-2012 at 02:53 PM.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Holly nodded. "Most people have secrets yea." She tried not too think of guy, her secret. She wondered what Raymone would do if he discovered Guy. It.might hurt him, or make him angry. Shed keep it secret for a while. "Hell, Ive got secrets. You wanna know one? Im not wearing underwear." She giggled and took anothrr bit of food.

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

The caves were a sight for sore eyes. Everyone who had stayed behind rushed out to greet the returning group. She knew she shouldn't, but she felt a bit like a hero returning home from war. A few moments after Fee stepped into the caves, Leilani charged through the crowd to meet her. For a moment her head swam with words as the last of the adrenaline wore off. "Um... Are they not back yet? I don't really know where they are, though I think I might have had a psychic conversation with Andrew earlier... Or I was hallucinating? I don't know. I'm pretty sure it was real but that seems silly looking back on it," she said with a small giggle. She was tired again, but she couldn't show it. She had to keep this up, she could feel it.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Red&Stiletto and @suzumi

Leilani gives her another squeeze and then hops back

"Eeewwww, you're all covered in dirt on top of sweat!"

She gigles a little. "Here, come on, you should drink some water, maybe eat some food to keep your energy up. I can towl you off a little before you give yourself a rash from that. What happened?

As for telepathy, I'd have laughed at you before. But I could look right through Andrew for a while, before he went solid, so I'm probably about ready to believe anything you tell me. In any case I hope he's alright. "

----------------------------------------------

@mrpineapple

After digging her nails along his back she goes back into a bearhug.

"I don't know, maybe a little better. But it also just makes me want to attack you so much, you have no idea. I'm sure it would feel wonderful."

Guy notices that she does seem to be speaking a whole lot better in any cases, wether its from what she's doing to him, or just from talking or what.

Richard, desipite the circumstances, can't help but chuckle and say. "Now whatever girl you date, you're going to have to explain what lady gave you those fingernail marks on your back and what you were doing."

------------------------------------------------------------------

@Esiphas

The shark actually leans back a little with that comment, but he's obviously pleased.

"Oh my. I picked well. You're a fit lady, I bet you like muscles. I've got a lot of them. "

He leans over and pours some wine he had on ice into a glass for Holly, and also some for himself.

"You know, I hear that the guy that started this all did it because he got drunk. Got snubbed in a bar, went back to some Asian chicks place, killed her, drew old glyphs all over her body. Ate her eyes. Summoned some old god or something. "

Then he waves his hand

"Bah. I shouldn't be wasting time yammering about things you don't care about.

You know, I'm pretty sure if I play my card right, we could have some undead servants. And our pick of a place in one of the Island resorts. Beautiful places. "

"Of course" He smiles "I'd like to be near the water, but mostly you."

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Guy laughed at Richard's comment. "Well Honey, this one time...." Guy tried to imagine explaining.

He turned to Niu. "Think of me as an expensive chocolate desert, if you eat one now, It'll be gone and you can't have any later"

"If everyone's ready, we should head after Holly" he suggested, although he doubted how long one could stay alive in the clutches of that 'thing'.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Hollys eyes widened as Raymone explained the supppsed cause of thevundead epidemic. "Thats horrible..." She said. "Thats..." Leaning over the railings behimd her, hlooy almost threw up, but she managed to keep her food in. "How could someone do that?" her mind flashed back to Raymone killibg the lady to giver her arm. The etheral limb shuddered a bit andchanged shape for a second or two, before setting back into an arm.Holly looked up S Raymone mentioned Servants. "Wouldnt Living Servants be better? They wouldnt try and eat us, and if they do die we'd have a dead servant."

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Esiphas

The shark nudges the wine toward Holly.

"Well, the was angry and drunk. I can kinda get that happening.

And I guess it's worked out well for him. I think he might have been a loser before. But now he's the big cheese leading the chant that'll eventually see this island as it's own nation. "

He pauses.

"You might have a point with the servants. Hopefully some people will survive, and they might be very interested in being servants if it means staying safe.

Of course, you never know what living people might do.

With the dead they can be controlled. I mean I can't do it yet, but I think I'll be able to it eventually. You see other dead doing it. Forming up packs 'n stuff. I guess I don't know what that's like. I was thinking I could make 'em like butlers and maids and stuff, but I couldn't have them eating you in the night or something.

Not that they're interested in eating anybody, just the killing. Which is why you want to stay close to me, you never know when a ghost will walk through a wall or a pack will turn a corner and see you.

Very close to me."

--------------

@mrpineapple

Richard looked at the lady. "You think she's ready to not just attack us when she gets the chance?"

Anyway, I'm....In the hallway I saw...laying there. We'll, I'm not sure if we can rescue Holly. And in any case I'm pretty sure there are three things just outside our door banging on the wall. "

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Ah, me and Niu are bestest friends now, right Niu?" Guy exclaimed and put his arm over her shoulders. He quickly wrenched it away when she latched onto his hand and dug her fingernails in.
    "Aha... okay maybe not." He said half-smilingly, half-worried. "Niu, we have to do something about those nails. They're lovely and all, but not in me."

Guy's demeanour changed when Richard addressed Holly's arm. "I.. "
    He paused, ridding himself of a lump that formed in his throat, "I refuse to accept that she's... you know... gone..."
    "She.. She was so... so... " He trailed off.

"I guess you're right." Guy admitted sadly, "Come on Niu, let's look around the room for some nail clippers".

Junior Member Wakamiya_Hikaru is a glorious beacon of light Wakamiya_Hikaru is a glorious beacon of light Wakamiya_Hikaru is a glorious beacon of light Wakamiya_Hikaru is a glorious beacon of light Wakamiya_Hikaru is a glorious beacon of light Wakamiya_Hikaru is a glorious beacon of light Wakamiya_Hikaru's Avatar
    Gil
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-21-2012 08:56 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Nickasaur View Post
    He noticed her face was red, he laughed a little. He started to smile and say "Sorry, sorry. 16..." He laughed again.

Be began "A few people in this world or town thing we are in? That's odd... But thank you for untying me." He got up and felt a little light head. He started poking at his ears and noticed they are fluffy and started petting them. "Anyways..." He said oddly.
    He fell against her, and started falling asleep.
    Kai stiffened as he fell against her. "Um, I may have untied you but that doesn't mean that we are friends." She took precautions. She sighed and looked at his ears. "What are you anyway? You can't be human, since I'm human and I don't have ears on the top of my head." She began to poke them. "Oh and your welcome." She winked and decided to go pick at leaves, maybe then she'd know where they were.

Senior Member Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Be Mine Soras Keyblade Aria Neko
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-17-2018 10:02 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Nickasaur PSN ID: Cloudynick Steam ID: xSykesx

Quote Originally Posted by Wakamiya_Hikaru View Post
    Kai stiffened as he fell against her. "Um, I may have untied you but that doesn't mean that we are friends." She took precautions. She sighed and looked at his ears. "What are you anyway? You can't be human, since I'm human and I don't have ears on the top of my head." She began to poke them. "Oh and your welcome." She winked and decided to go pick at leaves, maybe then she'd know where they were.
    His ears twitched for a bit. He began to open his eyes and blushed and found out he fallen on her. "Oh sorry!" He said friendly.

"We don't need to be friends, but that would be nice if I was your friend. I don't have any friends. As far as I know, I just saw myself in this odd place and tied up." He started to giggled as she poked his ears "They are so odd aren't they?" he laughed. "I have no idea what I am, I have ears on my head and now this tying up, well will you be my friend? I have no others to turn to, and you said 'zombies' in this world. So I have no idea." He gets closer to her, "Please:3?" He smiles.
    Last edited by Nickasaur; 02-23-2012 at 05:29 PM.

Junior Member Wakamiya_Hikaru is a glorious beacon of light Wakamiya_Hikaru is a glorious beacon of light Wakamiya_Hikaru is a glorious beacon of light Wakamiya_Hikaru is a glorious beacon of light Wakamiya_Hikaru is a glorious beacon of light Wakamiya_Hikaru is a glorious beacon of light Wakamiya_Hikaru's Avatar
    Gil
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

His ears twitched for a bit. He began to open his eyes and blushed and found out he fallen on her. "Oh sorry!" He said friendly.

"We don't need to be friends, but that would be nice if I was your friend. I don't have any friends. As far as I know, I just saw myself in this odd place and tied up." He started to giggled as she poked his ears "They are so odd aren't they?" he laughed. "I have no idea what I am, I have ears on my head and now this tying up, well will you be my friend? I have no others to turn to, and you said 'zombies' in this world. So I have no idea." He gets closer to her, "Please:3?" He smiles.
    Kai blushed at his closeness. "S-sure." She blushes and closed her eyes. She's never been this close to a guy. Ever. She get's up and proceeds to move around, shake off the awkwardness. "Um, I don't have many friends either." She kicked a rock that was nearby and sighed. She never could be close to anyone, but maybe right now it would be the best option.

Senior Member Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Kai blushed at his closeness. "S-sure." She blushes and closed her eyes. She's never been this close to a guy. Ever. She get's up and proceeds to move around, shake off the awkwardness. "Um, I don't have many friends either." She kicked a rock that was nearby and sighed. She never could be close to anyone, but maybe right now it would be the best option.
    He poked her face and wondered why she was blushing so much. He then laughed and said "Lets find a way... Where ever..." He looked at her and sighed "Friend, right? I don't have none. I guess your my friend friend!" He smiled. His ears twitched and saw someone in the distance.

Gil
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

He poked her face and wondered why she was blushing so much. He then laughed and said "Lets find a way... Where ever..." He looked at her and sighed "Friend, right? I don't have none. I guess your my friend friend!" He smiled. His ears twitched and saw someone in the distance.
    Kai stopped with him. "What is it?" Kai reached for her gun and held it tightly in her hand.

{{ooc: sorry, kind of tired.}}

Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Kai stopped with him. "What is it?" Kai reached for her gun and held it tightly in her hand.

{{ooc: sorry, kind of tired.}}
    "I hear... Gagging, throwing up and it sounds odd." His ears twitched once more. "It seems like he is..." He got closer to the oddly shaped person. "He is eating someone... You were right." He got closer and told her to stay back for a second.

He walked up to it confused, enough to see in the dark night. He gagged and the seemed what zombie heard him and stared at him with blank eyes. He started walking towards him. He backed up and said "Hey, hey, hey! Who are you?!" He saw a rock and bashed the zombie on the head. But it would not stop.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Holly nodded. "Ok, Ill stay close. Not too close mind- Its only the first date." She grinned and laughed a bit. !Im kidding, Im kidding." She looked at her arm again. "Well i do know where we can find a couple of living guys. Remember the two people i was with when you picked me up? If we head back there, We might find them again, or at least i can find some proper clothing. Frills arent quite my style." She smiled, trying to look like she was heads over heels for him and innocent as to what she really wanted to go there for.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information