AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 164 of 197 FirstFirst ... 64 114 154 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 174 ... LastLast
Results 4,076 to 4,100 of 4916

Thread: RPG: Nightmarchers

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

Default Re: RPG: Nightmarchers

Holly ndded. ''Everyone ok with this? If yuo don't want to, say so, I don't want any doubts. If you have any other ideas say so.'' She looked round at Richard, Niu and Guy, ready to hug them all from fear of dying. A small tear rlled dwn her cheek. ''and if we do go for teh charge... Well I want you to know, I'm happy to have made friends like you. If we die, its amongst friends, right?''

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

Senior Member mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Radish Clannad Botan Yellow Orb
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2013 12:53 AM
    Threads

"Don't talk like that!" Guy replied. "we're getting through this, we're almost there, see?" He looked around "this should be our last hurdle until those boats. Just think of what you're looking forward to when we get back."

"im up for this", He stepped forward. "You guys can wait here if you want, we'll be 2 minutes" he smiled

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@mrpineapple and @Esiphas

Niu says "I'll help, I'll wait, shoot, I never picked up a weapon. Well, I could take one of theirs if they have something. "

Richard doesn't say anything, and stays toward the back of the group, but simply holds up his club and nods. At least he seems to have a determined air about himself.

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Holly nods and smiles. "Alright then. Lets show those rotters whos boss, and get ourselves to safety!" She stepped out into the corridor, and flexed her fingers. Then, she charged, running towards the nearest revenant eith her arm raised up highaiming to sink her hand through its face and freeze its brain solid

Senior Member mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Guy charged out behind Holly and headed for the next person nearest to them.
    He swung his knife in an large arc aiming to slice him/her/it down its middle, and hopefully cut a few vital organs

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Esiphas and @mrpineapple

The group rushes in at the dead, on the way they notice you, and the five of them charge as well, the two groups clash amid the silent slot machines and coin pushers.

Holly makes contact first she swings her etherial arm around, however to her surprise the lady she's swinging at jams a knife into the arm, and physically sticks in there. Holly doesn't feel much, but she can hear a voice screaming inside her.

However Holly reacts to that faster than the dead lady and whips the arm over while kicking the lady hard in the chest. The knife, still stuck in the ghosts arm holly is controlling, is wrenched out of the ladies arm as the dead lady lands hard on her back, though still twitching.

The creature guy is engagin also had a knife, and looks to be a shorter hispanic man. The little guy is fast though, guy quickly moves his hand to avoid getting stabbed in the gut, he manages to save his insides, but the knife went through Guy's hand, the two are then left grappling each other. (OOC: one karma to turn that into a little scratch you mostly parried)

Niu rushed toward a creature holding an ornate candlestick holder, the thing didn't initially seem interested in Niu, but when it was apparent Niu was going for him, the guy in a tux swings the thing at her leg. Niu cries out as she takes a vicious hit, but manages to grab onto the thing, and she falls to the ground as the tux guy lets go so he can move to attack Holly with his bare hands.

Richard, having come in the rear, seems to have been more choosy and engaged an unarmed creature, he actually does quite well and manages to knock it down and bash in its head. The fifth creature, which has a waiters outfit and a pair of broken wine bottles, was blocked from attacking right away by the others in front of him, and by being the furthest away, he glances around deciding who to attack.

OOC: I can just roll more combat, but I'm stopping here to give you a chance to decide on spending karma, tactics, saying dramatic stuff etc.
    Last edited by sunnyside; 04-15-2012 at 07:52 AM.

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: I think I'll use the Karma.

Guy was lucky that the knife hit him in the hand on the flat side of the blade, causing only a few scratches as it was pulled back.
    Guy stamped on the man's foot, hopefully restricting him from moving much, He quickly brought his other hand up in an effort to attack the man's sides and possibly knock him to the floor.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Holly Kneels down on the downed one, and jams her ghost hand into its face. Turning to face the unarmed one going for her She resolved to duck under its attack and aim an attack at its stomach, Again with the ghost arm. She had hoped the freezing attack would have been more effective, but evidently it was limited in its power.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Holly smashes her fist into the lady creature on the ground, slammer its head down and busting its nose. There doesn't seem to be any freezing effect, the arm is hitting like a "normal" arm more or less.

The creature graps onto Holly's arm, and the fifth creature with the broken bottles lunges at Holly, however Holy's evasive skills work out and she manages to flip back, breaking out of the downed creatures grip and getting out of range of the sharp bottles. As well as the unarmed creature lunging after her. Though all three are in some state of still wanting to attack Holly.

During this time richard had moved past the first creature he downed and has moved around a slot machine, he jacks the creature with the bottles from the side while it's paying attention to Holly. Knocking it down and doing some damage.

Guy finally has some luck coming his way manages to come to grips with the creature attacking him. Stomping its foot and driving it to the ground, finishing with what had previously been one of his "party trick" breaks to crush its head.

Niu struggles to get to her feet to help Holly but stumbles on a seemingly broken leg and falls back down.
    Last edited by sunnyside; 04-15-2012 at 11:10 PM.

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Guy shook his head after the headbutt he had just delivered.
    Looking over to the rest of them he saw Niu, in pain, on the floor. He kicked over the man's knife "don't strain yourself. Take this and we'll finish off the rest."

He headed over to support Holly. "I think three versus three is fairer" he announced as he arrived at her side. As the first opponent was focussed on Holly, Guy was able to take a large pullback and aimed a powerful punch to its jaw.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Holly felt the aadrenaline clawing into her syatems. Was she going to die now? The arm... It had become solid. Orr nearly solid. What was tgis? Whats going on? she said to the ghost inside her. Then as guy charged into her first foe and richard attacked one from behind, She went to attack the last one, The one on the ground, Jamming her ghost arm onto its throat

Resident Japanese Girl
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2014 01:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

"Are we ready to get going?" Mana asked, looking around at the people in the jeeps.

"Which way are we heading, Sora?" Jessica called out.

OOC: Extremely short, I know, but everyone seems to have disappeared and I'm kinda at a loss as to where we are supposed to go from here.
    ELPHABA LIVES!!

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@suzumi @Red&Stiletto @Light Buster and @Tsukamoto-San

Smiling, Sora stands up to get a good view, and points out toward the road. Lets head that way, there are some trails we can follow for most of the way, then we'll have to go on foot.

OOC:

Hmmm maybe some extra info would be useful here. In any case Suzumi, I think you can figure everybody who wants something has taken it by now and you can roll out. They can describe what they took whenever they post next.

There are some troubles on the way there, however it occurs to me that your group has an excellent skillset to essentially avoid troubles.

You'd run into some dead and a couple ghosts on the road...but Jessica and Mana could avoid them by off roading a bit and leaving them in the dust.

You'd be ambushed by some of the green creatures while going through the woods...but Fee can hold them off for a moment with her Faith advantage, giving Jessica and Mana enough of an opening to gun it.

There are some dead in the woods that you'd otherwise have to deal with while getting to the cave, but Michael could smell them in the wind and you could just sneak around to avoid them if you'd like.

So for Suzumi you could at leats handle the initial drive and avoiding a group of dead with some ghosts, one of the revenants having boney arm blades, and another being extra large. They look like they all came from town judging by their clothes.

Then you could describe Sora guiding into the wooded path, and stop when some green creatures leap out and stop as Mana and Jessica realize that the creatures are too close to avoid by driving. Then Red should get a chance to post.

Of course everyone if free, and encouraged, to RP on the way.

-------------------------

Richard continues beating on the creature he downed, managing to break its flailing arms and eventually get at its head and body.

Holly jams her first into the throat of the creatue on the ground, which actually doesn't seem to bother to overmuch as responds by grabbing onto the ghostly arm and digging its nice painted fingernails in. Luckily a manicure is nothing like claws and this just frees Holly to use her other arm, though her ghostly companion is again yelping in pain inside Holly.

Guy manages to land a nasty stab wound into the torso of the creature he's squared up with. He definitly did some damage to the things lung, though it doesn't seem overly bothered by that and manages to grab Guy's knife arm. The two grapple as Guy pushes the creature back and then the two fall to the ground.

Guy seemed like he might manage to get on top, but he doesn't want to lose the knife. However the two have fallen close enough to Niu that she can drag herself forward and whack the creature a good one on the head with the candle holder. That doesn't stop the creature, but it seems to have interfered with its coordination, giving Guy the advantage.

OOC: Alright, you've got enough of an advantage at this point that you're basically free to RP the rest of the combat yourselves.

What you have to deal with:
    -the relatively undamaged lady Holly has pinned down.
    -the somewhat uncoordinated guy that Guy is grapping with next to Niu
    -the waiter that Richard is continuing to beat on
    -the dead Guy first fought, who is just twitching fairly innefectively without an intact head
    -the unarmed dead Richard first fought, which is trying to get up, but with a broken arm, damaged knee, and a partially bashed in skull it's having a hard time of it.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Holly gave a roar of anger as the revanant kept coming. ''Damn you... just die already!'' She punched it in he face twice, then stood up and Curbstomped it repeatedly untill it stopped moving. Not giving herself time to catch her breath, she moved over to the twitching one downed first, and proceeded to curbstompt that one as well. Trusting her allys to finsih up, she retreated into her mind. Dammit Lady whats happening? First i cant touch anything with your arm, now everything treats it like a solid arm- only you seem to get all the pain! Do you have a clue?

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Guy rolled the man off him,onto the candlestick holder, he thought he heard a small crack. Rising to his feet again, he kept the man pushed down and stomped him further into the ornament. When he stopped moving, Guy swiftly stabbed his chest with the knife to ensure he wouldn't get up again.

He looked at what was left of their opponents, one man, whom it looked like Richard was about to finish off, and another who could barely stand. He trusted him to take care of them. Richard was suprising Guy yet again with his actions.

Guy crouched down beside Niu. "Thanks for that help back there." he looked at Niu's leg, "are you okay? Hoist your skirt up a bit so i can check it out" He blushed"...your wound that is".

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Niu at first hadn't been embarrased at all, and was already moving her skirt to look at her leg. But when Guy spoke up suddenly she seems to become aware of herself, and Guy gets the impression that if she could still blush, she would have.

Instead she sits upright and is a bit more careful in positioning her skirt. He leg at first looks fine, it isn't swelling up or anything like a normal persons leg would if it were broken, and Niu doesn't seem to be in pain. However as she wiggles her leg it sort of flops at an odd angle and it's obvious that her leg is broken a few inches above the knee. Niu gives out a little paniced gasp as she sees her own leg flopping about like that.

About then Richard yells out and swings at something behind Guy. Looking behind himself Guys sees that, despite having a completley broken neck and massive chest trauma, the creature had pulled the knife out of its chest and had been moving to stab guy. Richard whacked its hand a good one with his club, and he starts wailing on it in general a moment later.

Richard is starting to look a little crazy about the eyes maybe. Though he's slowing down a lot with his swings, he must be getting tired.

Similarly Holly is finding her opponent annoying. Kicks to the head seem to have messed up its eyes and it sort of reacts to kicks to the torso, but the dead lady infuriatingly keeps try to grab onto Holly or get up.

Inside Holly hears "Are you fighting? What's going on. That hurt. I'm not sure what's going on. Something happened a while ago when I did that thing that made you really mad, and after that I've been able to feel things with the arm when I move it." The arm then moves without Holly have to thing of it, and after moving around aimlessly it finds Holly's top and moves with cloth between it's fingers.

"There, I can feel something. Maybe a blanket or something. Wait, I fell something underneath, and I feeling you?"

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Holly blushed wildly. Yes, thats me! And not a paticularily impersonal point either! Holly gave the ting a hard stomp in the dace, breaking its teeth on her shoes, and then using her feet she pinned the revanants hands to the ground. Realising this meant the revanant could see up her skirt, She poked it in the eyes several times. Then, realisimg she might be able to do horriffic damage, took control of both arms again, seized the revanants wrists and pulled them, keeping stood on its chest so it couldnt move, hoping to pop its shoulder bones or twae its arms off.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Petani releases control of the mutual arm. She doesn't say anything, but Holly can feel a little embarassment.

Holly tussles with the creature a little and manages to gain leverage on it. However the creature doesn't seem rotted or anything, and the limbs stubbornly hold on, though the arms are such the the thing isn't able to wrestly Holly down. It flails a bit and manages to kick Holly in the backside with her bare foot, but not with enough force to be more than annoying. The creature manages to spurt out "You little b***h!"

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

"Ooh, smartass huh?" Holly taunted back. She was seething now, thiss fight was taking too long. "Guy! Or Richard! Come over here and saw its arms off would you? Dont kill it yet though." She then pushed down and pulled up even harder to stretch out the limbs. "Oh, andyou can take some of its clother so Niu can get bandaged up if you like. We only need her alive for now."

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Hey. Niu's not a hostage! "Guy reacted. "Id like if she was more than 'only alive'"
    She had a good suggestion though. Guy didn't want to continue losing his clothing to wounds.

He went over and drove his knife through the man's hand, pinning it to the floor. He went over to the other hand and stood on it to keep it in place also.

"I think you're getting too riled up Holly. Let's just put it of it's misery, it used to be a passanger too. Let's just patch Niu up and head upstairs. We're almost there now."

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Hollys face turned into a look of confusiin. "I didnt mean we only need Niu alive for now. I meant this one" She said, indicating the revanant on the floor. "Nius my friend too you know. I like her almost as much as you." She sounded almost hurt. "As for thos one... Well Im gonna try and see if Petani can help me get some information out of her. then ill finish it. But im going too need its arms disabled at least, in case it attacks."

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: The revenant Holly is holding down is a woman in a nice dress and a mancure, barefoot and now pretty messed up but still thrashing.

IC:

Holly isn't sure if the creature is just getting frustrated or if it can understand her, but it's calling Holly that name at the top of it's lungs. Richard seems to be very nervous now that he's catching his breath. "I *wheeze* I don't like it here with all this noise we gotta keep moving or hide or something. "

Niu is staring at her broken leg silently with a paniced expression.
    Last edited by sunnyside; 04-17-2012 at 10:42 PM.

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Sorry, i guess i heard wrong."Guy apologised. Still pinning the woman's hands down, he applied a little more force with his foot.
    "My god, it's making a hell of a noise, do what do you want, but make sure it doesn't wake up the whole ship"

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Holly nodded, And then spoke to petani, as qquicklyy as she could without slurring her speech. "Ok, What can we do here? Can you interact with other... dead.... minds? Can you think of anything that might work that we can do to get some information?" Still pinning the woma down, she looked at Petanis arm. "Can you make it go all aethereal again?

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Petani seems to either pick up on that Holly is in a hurry either through her speech or feeling the emotion. She quickly replies back "So far, only interact with you. Can't even see where you going. I try to change arm."

The arm doesn't immediately change, by Holly can feel Petani concentrating.

The dead lady isn't any more able to attack physically, but she's now slipping some more colorful language into her descriptions of Holly.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information