AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 144 of 197 FirstFirst ... 44 94 134 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 154 194 ... LastLast
Results 3,576 to 3,600 of 4916

Thread: RPG: Nightmarchers

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Re: RPG: Nightmarchers

Fee's breath caught in her throat as she looked around her, trying to see where the ghosts were. She had slid from the hood without even noticing it and was now trying to decide which direction the caves were in. She looked to Kapella, her eyes desperate and wide with fear. She wanted to run, make a break for it, but she didn't know where to go. Everyone else started running off and soon she found her feet moving her in the same direction. As she began picking up momentum, she got the urge to stop. For just a second, it crossed her mind to stop and let herself be caught. She was so tired; tired physically, tired of being scared, tired of running, tired of everything. She could feel herself slowing down as these things ran through her mind. What would happen if she just stopped?
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Red&Stiletto View Post
    What would happen if she just stopped?
    OOC: Well, if you were anybody other than a PC stopping would get you killed horribly. Or, possibly, Kapella would try and rush in to save you and be the one who gets killed horribly. Of course Fee could easily outrun, well, everybody. But at the least the old and slow would be toast.

However, while you're actually a little low on Karma, you could get more by buying the "extra karma" advantage. Actually you've been hoarding player points so long you could do that a could times. :P

So you could order up some sort of miracle for the situation if you'd like. We could PM to discuss. I could try pitching ideas.

You could just jiggle the time that passed between talking to Andrew and this happening, and he's in the area (in priciple you could use your points to buy him an advantage to buff him up for something like this. I guess similarly with bringing back his dead friend.)

There could be a more litteral miracle of faith and Fee repels them...at least for a while. (Or something about Fee causes them to self distruct when they try to rip her bones out of her body to replace those they've lost.)

Or it could be something relatively simple like they aren't watching where they're going and fall into the water drainage system and slide away.

Hmmmmm actually their bones can be damaged physically, Fee could also run around and try something crazy with a Jeep that could actually work. I'd charge a little for the diea, and then for whatever extra luck she needs to pull it off.

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Glaudio merely grunted "I've heard stranger names." before climbing to his feet again, deciding to see if his rum bottle was anywhere to be found, he offered out a hand to Liou as he rasped "Do you know anything about her?" he said indicating in Nina's direction.

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@-GAZKUL-

She wraps her arms around herself as if she's cold and replies

"She was in here when we arrived, everyone from the plane. Her and one other guy, both of them with a bunch of tattoos. He was more like me, she was already all...

The guy went first, then they started tattooing and brining back those of us from the plane. After tattooing eventually...you didn't come back, and the next person would get a tattoo. But they never touched her while I was here jsut us, and eventually me and.."

It looked like she was about to cry. Her eyes get just a little moist, but then she locks it down with a stone like expression.

Senior Member Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts American Flag Ribbon Coke Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2014 06:32 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Meteorkeeper

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyside View Post
    @Meteorkeeper @The Nana Ryu and @Tintalle

OOC: Just to be clear the supply closet was the other source of thumping. There are a bunch of other offices and doorless break room on this floor as well though.

---------------------------

@-GAZKUL-

She replies "Liou Hildesheimer"

She pauses for a moment as if, even in this situation something about saying that exasperates her.

"It's a long story."

OOC: Ooop, gotta run!

OOC: Sigh very well lets change the plan to me luring it into an empty office down the hall then.
    The proud owner of the FIRST EVER self-perpetual neko gyroscope!

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

Draugr nudged Niaomi with his snout again, and Whimpered. It wasnt as easy as he had thought, He could hear Glaudio in the back of the cave talking to the other ones, and Niaomi was being quiet. Whined one last time. It was getting too long, He would have to rest soon. He held on to his form as long as he could, he needed Esiphas happy.

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Meteorkeeper View Post
    OOC: Sigh very well lets change the plan to me luring it into an empty office down the hall then.
    OOC: Cool. Hopefully either @The Nana Ryu or @Tintalle will help you out with that.

Resident Japanese Girl
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2014 01:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

OOC: Wow, long time, no post. Sorry about that. >_<

Mana and Jessica exchanged worried glances as Kapella hoisted up Fee and carried her off towards the jeeps.

"You think she'll be okay?" Mana said.

"I hope so," Jessica replied. "But what was that she was saying about ghosts? I was with a guy who could see ghosts earlier today. I don't think his ghost was bad though..."

Mana shrugged.

"Do you think once we get to the caves, or where ever it is we're going, they'll let us have a jeep so we can get to the airport quicker?" she asked after a while.

"Probably not," Jessica said with a rueful smile.

"I just don't know what to do with mom," Mana said in undertone. "She's never been a fan of exercise."

"Who said what about exercise?" Yuki piped up from a couple of feet behind them.

"Nothing mom!" Mana called back.

Jessica giggled.

"Seriously," Mana said. "The only thing she'd run for is a sale on antique china. And yet, she remains as thin as a rail. Damn you and your 9% body fat..."

This time Jessica laughed aloud, but it was short lived as someone in the group called out;

"Their! A green thing, it just burst out of the ground. And another! Oh God there are bones floating around in them!"

There was instant pandemonium as people started running. Mana and Jessica quickly retreated to their mother's sides.

"Oh, look!" Yuki said excitedly, "It's those green people from Lord of the Rings!"

Jessica and her mother both laughed as Mana rolled her eyes.

"Come on, let's get out of here," Mana said as she grabbed Yuki's hand.

"Wait!" Nicole cried, "They've abandoned the jeeps. Some of those people can't run fast. We need to help them!"

Mana and Jessica both let out groans before locking eyes and nodding. As they all made a dash for the jeeps Mana heard Jessica grumbling under her breath.

"This is why we can't have nice things..."
    ELPHABA LIVES!!

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Glaudio 's damaged eyes continued to watch Sora and Nina while he talked, he trusted Sora with his life but it didn't mean he had to trust her friend. "any idea why they did it?" he rasped, there was something not right but he just couldn't put his finger on it.

He wandered over to where his old legs lay in a crumpled heap on the ground, pausing he stuck his hand into the pocket of the blood soaked trousers only to find the rum bottle had been smashed at some point. He swore loudly and rasped to Sora "Is she okay?"

Senior Member Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Grilled Fish Pisces
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-04-2012 09:35 AM
    Threads

OOC: not entirely sure I like the human/wolf mix form :/ Naomi would be more comfortable with a much more woven like form.

Naomi still in a daze leaned into Dragur's form and curled up beside him. Feeling the fur reminded her of her own dog at home. Home, how she wanted to go back. Her arrogant sisters and all the taunting and teasing, and oh how she misses the morning wake up call for breakfast. Nearly the only time they all got together and shared moments from the past days. Fresh tears started again but did not breach the eyes.

She snuggled in closer, or as close as she could get and rubbed her face up and down and from side to side. With all this trauma going on she needed a little rest. Her tears dried but left a stark reminder down her cheeks like dried veins of pain.
    Always living on the bright side of life, though I turn to offer light where it's needed.

There's a party at the end of the world. You wanna come?

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@suzumi and @Red&Stiletto

OOC: Great to have you back. I'm not ignoring you, it's just that Fee and I've been working something out via PMs (she wants to use some karma) and she's up next for posting. I think she'll do it soon.

It's convenient you're back though, she wanted to get the Jeeps, so you're actons should make her thing cheaper karma wise.

-------------------

@Narona @Esiphas and @-GAZKUL-

OOC: I'm still bundling you because you're close together and might overhear with Glaudio yelling and stuff.

IC:

Liou gets up and follows Glaudio. Seemingly worried, but maybe not wanting to be alone. She's a bit wobbly and hazy though.

"I was hoping you'd would have known why they were doing the tattoos. And...and I'm assuming they killed the others. I don't know why. I suppose maybe it doesn't matter in a way, but maybe it does. I'm guessing it has something to do with all of this. The cave is sort of built up, I think they must have been planning this stuff before things started. "

Speaking and analyzing seems to be doing her a whole world of good as Glaudio watches her composer shift from being on the verge of shock to being almost businesslike.

After Glaudio yells into the cave Sora replies, still choked up "I think she's OK. She's just been though a lot. " Then speaking to her friend she continues "But you're going to be OK. We're here now. We'll protect you and get you to safety."
    Last edited by sunnyside; 12-14-2011 at 11:01 PM.

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Draugr let Niaomi curl up, her arms on her, unsure of how to act now. He had never actually had anyone this clsoe to him before. In thier mind, Esiphas said to him ''Go on... You have to press this.'' <I don't know how to continue, little host. You have to go at this alone.> Esiphas nodded. ''Ok. I'll try.'' Back in reality Draugrs fur ebgan to fall away again, and he started to shrink. He reached his arms around, now Esiphas in command again, and put his arms round Niaomi, firm but soft. Then he was Esiphas again, Squating, his arms around her with her head against his shoulder. He didn't speak, not wnating to scare her.

Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Glaudio Turned to Naomi and Esiphas "We should get moving" he said in his loud rasp, he could feel the hunger eating into him, he had to kill soon and sitting around in the cave wasn't doing much good.

He licked his teeth, noting the gaps where some had been knocked out, the taste of another man's blood exited his tastebuds and he knew he needed to eat.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@-GAZKUL- @Esiphas and @Narona

OOC: Just to make sure there isn't confusion, there is still this whole cave you guys are in. Narona has seen a bit more, but Esiphas and Glaudio only went in a little ways, just as far as the cages. It does keep going, as it curves around. Though if there were obvious noises or smells or something like that coming from it I'd have mentioned it.

Senior Member Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Slightly startled back to reality by a voice that acted like Glaudio's but wasn't. She wanted to crawl away and hide but then came to the realization there was at least something left of him in there. Maybe he was still himself. She didn't know what to do, so she just sat back further noticing arms around her. Reflexively she reaches up to grab them and sharply looks behind herself thinking that it could be another one of those zombie things. Quickly calming down when she realizes it's Esiphas. Then knowing it's Esiphas she blushes slightly.
    Always living on the bright side of life, though I turn to offer light where it's needed.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Esiphas Keeps his arms around her. ''You go on ahead Glaudio, if you like. Theres more cave to explore, or we can head outside for... well, you don't need air.'' He turned his attention back to Niaomi. ''Hey... You ok?'' He asks, quietly.

Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Glaudio handed the shotgun to Liou as he said in the dry voice "We should give this place a quick search" The others seemed to be occupied and she had calmed down fast, the ability to keep calm during an emergency was a useful skill to have. He picked up his heavy sword, noticing that it felt lighter in his hand than before, his dead muscles seemed to be more powerful than they were in life.

Looking round for another weapon his gaze fell on his broken and bloodied legs as his feet, a savage gleam appeared in his milky eyes and he brought the sword down hard separating the legs from each other, next he removed the cloth that attached the bone blade to his left arm, and rammed it hard through the leg, at the thigh, letting about seven inches protrude from either side. Using the strips of cloth he attached it firmly in place to from a primitive and slightly morbid flail, blood dripping down his elbow he began to walk into the cave.

Senior Member The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Cinderella Decepticons Scorpio
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2016 01:25 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Thats good but how can we keep it from attacking Skye or myself?"
    Victoria asked Greg.
    "Those zombies don't seem that stupid"
    she sighed
    'How do we do it.......'
    and she began to contemplate.
    "There is no such thing as a coincidence in this world. There is only the inevitable."

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@The Nana Ryu @Tintalle and @Meteorkeeper

OOC: Hurm. Well to keep things rolling it might work to have one of the others suggest something, but Nana's character is the one with the common sense. One option might be to have one or two people hide a room, than the other one or two tries to get the door open and run into another empty room without getting caught, and then try to go out the window and around. Perhaps having slung something like a jacket across between the windows ahead of time. One of the others than shuts the door behind the thing and jams it, locks it, or just hope the thing doesn't figure out how to work a doorknob.

Of course there are other options too. Including hoping that the thing is alone and not so tough and then trying to ambush and disable it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

@-GAZKUL- @Narona and @Esiphas

Liou looks at the shotgun like a dirty thing, but she still takes it.

She turns her nose up just a bit at glaudios actions with his old legs, but doesn't actually say anything or back away.

(OOC: That's an awkward flail and a heavy one, but with the upgrade Glaudio is strong enough to handle it pretty well.)

She then follows Glaudio through the cave...to a point. The cave is a long tube. With relatively smooth walls. (OOC: It's a lava tube)
    Click image for larger version

Name:	lavatube.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	68.2 KB
ID:	55325

One of the few "pockets" in the thing is near the front, which is probably why they put the cages that far forward as elsewhere you might have had to have worked away the rock.

There are sort of "rooms" simply seperate by space and curves in the cave. You normally wouldn't be able to see in here, but they had set up LED lanterns and those are still on.

The first "room" after the cages had a bunch of smaller man portable crates, sort of aligned like furnature, complete with blankets that would let you use them like couches or beds. There is also a little propane stove with a pot of coffee on it.

The next room has a sort of alter thing. It's got a number of chains on it. That look like they would be used for holding somebody down. There is a fair bit of blood on and around it. A little ways away on a cloth on the ground is a shark tooth knife, some pointed bones with ink on their tips, and a clay jar that looks like it has ink in it, and another clay jar with water.

A little further on are a bunch of large trash bags full or something. Liou makes a little noise at seeing those. But no more than that. But she does back away around the curve so she doesn't have to see them.

Glaudio doesn't see any light further up the cave than that.

Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

With a half hearted sarcastic laugh and worried expression Naomi replies, "yeah I'm as fine as anyone who's been through this stuff," she rests her head on him, "what ever this is," after a long pause and a lot of thought train wrecks she spoke with a fixed stare, "When the first baby laughed for the first time, it broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about." after messing with the strap line from her back pack for a while she spoke up again, "I can't believe I used to think faeries existed,"

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Esiphas smiles. ''I Always belived. I sort of still do, but not like I used to. But this is real, all of this. Gaudio's back from the dead, the Island is covered in spirits and Zombies, I'm playing host to wolf Spirit from ancient times and I am feeling something i've never felt in my life.'' Then his hands slid up her back to her neck, then one continued up to her chin, and he gently pushed her head up so thier eyes met. ''And i hope you don't mind... But i'm going to act on it.'' Then he leant forward and kissed her on the lips, softlly, before leaning back and waiting for her reaction.

Senior Member Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts American Flag Ribbon Coke Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2014 06:32 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Meteorkeeper

Quote Originally Posted by The Nana Ryu View Post
    "Thats good but how can we keep it from attacking Skye or myself?"
    Victoria asked Greg.
    "Those zombies don't seem that stupid"
    she sighed
    'How do we do it.......'
    and she began to contemplate.

"I would have you both go back to the stairwell and hide out of sight so that when I open the door I am the only one it sees and if all goes well I will be back to get you. Is that ok with you?"
    The proud owner of the FIRST EVER self-perpetual neko gyroscope!

Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: sorry couldn't help comparing him to a where wolf ^^,

'I always believed', the phrase struck a note in her heart that sang like the gentlest crush of glass and hum of a humming bird's wings, 'someone else' she though, 'someone else believes!' she knew it was a child's belief but none the less one she had and to the smallest degree still has. She smiles warmly and nods in agreement and acceptance of Glaudio being back from the dead, she shivers at the fact of ghosts and zombies and ques in on the shared body wolf thing. Putting a few things together she realizes he's just like a where wolf only more Lupegaru than most.

Her eyes widen when his hand gently guides her eyes to meet his and he kisses her. When he leans back she sits in a light daze, she looks down a little shy and pulls her lips in thinking on what she should do. She looks up to him again and leans in to kiss his cheek quickly.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Esiphas smiles, letting her kiss his cheek. ''It'll be alright. You'll see. Now, shall we go find the newly-headed wonder?'' He smiles, standing, and helping Niaomi to her feet also. Then, he guestures down the passage. ''You first. Or shall I?''

Senior Member The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Cinderella Decepticons Scorpio
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2016 01:25 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"I would have you both go back to the stairwell and hide out of sight so that when I open the door I am the only one it sees and if all goes well I will be back to get you. Is that ok with you?"
    "well that is good but still ARGGGHHHHH"
    Victoria was angrey at the fact they didn't have 4 ppl.
    'if we had four we could do 2 groups'
    "We could try but what if all doesn't go well this is so nuts grrrrrrrrr"
    "There is no such thing as a coincidence in this world. There is only the inevitable."

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information