AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 173 of 197 FirstFirst ... 73 123 163 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 183 ... LastLast
Results 4,301 to 4,325 of 4916

Thread: RPG: Nightmarchers

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

Default Re: RPG: Nightmarchers

Holly didn't even.register the change. It was wierd, but there it was she flexed her ghostly arm. "Curious..." She said, in her own voice again. She felt around again for the power she had felt. Finding it, She mentally.touched it. It sent tingles running down her arm- both arms. Feeling the power, she reached out and took hold of a branch. Then she poured the power in, and electricity jumped to the.ground from the branch, right.down the wood and splintering.it. Holly.dropped the branch in surprise. A low thundering sound echoed in her mind. "Wow."

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Esiphas @Narona @Ensifer and @Chii-chan ny and @Hasu actually

Outside of the hurricane it's bright daylight, almost painfully so as you've been in dim sporadic lighting for quite a while. You can see a great distance in the clear waters. Not only are the lit by the sun from above, but underwater lightning arcs beneath where the hurricane like wall of wind is. On the sea bed anybody who looks around might spot a submarine lying there, occasionally being hit by lightning.

In the water Esiphas's severly damaged body is sinking, inside Esiphas can heard dragur yelling at him that it doesn't work to regenerate him if he just keeps drowning over and over and over at the bottom of the sea, but Esiphas only has one limb he can actually move, and that isn't enough to swim.

The body of a small girl is also sinking into the water, she seems unconscious. Others are doing varying degrees of flailing around in the water.

--------------------

@Esiphas and @mrpineapple

As Holly shatters the branch the lead spirit spins around at glares at her.

He says <OK. But do not expend any more of your mana! Or our deal is broken, your mana is required to complete the task you agreed to.>

Senior Member Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Jigsaw Ribbon LOTR The Palantir Of Orthanc Black Cat
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2013 02:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Sarcasticfuzzball

Royo emerged from the water's surface. Cold salt water ran down her face, through her eyes and mouth. The bitter sting of salt water in ones face was enough to put them into a sour mood. She spat out most of the salt water out, rub her eyes until they were less blurred. A large splash came from her arms as slammed into the water. Though, not like anyone could hear. "Perfect!" she yelled out in a sarcastic yet better tone. Royo looked around to see who was near, conscious or afloat. Despite seeing people flailing around, Royo felt relieved. Though they might be in a bit of pinch, it was good to hear them flail around because it meant they were alive. "Is everyone okay?" her voice raised up a notch so that the group could her. They maybe flailing around but doing a roll-call can reassure everyone. However, Royo seemed to notice something to which she isn't very surprised of. Some of the group members aren't afloat. This could only mean that are still in the air waiting to fall or they are sinking. She gave of a deep 'aye' under her sigh. From that sigh she took a depth breath and dived into dismal water in hopes of saving one the sinking few. She can only hope they didn't take too much water aboard.

Senior Member Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Grilled Fish Pisces
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-04-2012 09:35 AM
    Threads

OOC: WHere the heck is the boat! D: and what shape is it in?

Naomi hears a faint call or shout of some sort but can't make it out so she ignores it and swims ever faster after Esiphas who she only recognizes as a half person form drifting deeper into the water. When she gets closer to him though his condition startles her and for half a second because she doesn't recognize him she felt she should get out of there as fast as possible; then she sees his eyes and face and nearly leaps out of her own body at him. Esiphas her friend. She returns her mind to the serious matter at hand and wraps her arm around his torso under his good arm and starts swimming for the surface.
    Always living on the bright side of life, though I turn to offer light where it's needed.

There's a party at the end of the world. You wanna come?

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Esiphas barely.registers Draugr. "Its over Draugr. We had a good shot at it. But i ran out of Luck. I madd stupid choices. Still. I met you. That was interesting. I always felt there was more yo life than humanity. And before the end, One of them chose me. Im glad we met. Even if it was a short ride." Then he felt arms wrap around his torso, and he faintly registered Naiomi pulling him to the surface. He pulled at the water with his arms- Arm- to aid her.

------------------

Holly looked a little puzzled as Guy translated. "What?Mana? You mean... Like video games? That stuffs real? Aww hell..." She looked at the Arm. "Why'd I go and do something stupid like that then?" She wondered aloud.

Senior Member mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Radish Clannad Botan Yellow Orb
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2013 12:53 AM
    Threads

"That's what the guy's telling me. I reckon he means some sort of 'lifeforce' because, they don't have it" he glanced at Niu.
    "You know, this isn't too bad after the initial taste"

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Narona @Ensifer and @Esiphas

As Royo dives down into the water he sees Naomi swimming toward someone mangled body. However she also spots the body of the young girl who had escaped form the mansion with them sinking down towards the ocean floor, she seems to be unconscious.

Up above there is a lot of flailing, the boat appears to have cracked in two at its middle, but hasn't sunk yet. Various objects from the boat are either sinking or floating. Royo sees weapons heading down fast, but up above there might be a life jacket or two and a cooler.

------------------

Niu looks a little sad. "I guess. I guess I'll never eat anything again."

Richard looked sad for a moment but then perks up and moves his hands existedly as he speaks. "Babe! You can probalby still eat, you'll just never get fat! I'll buy you cheescake, and then cherry pie, and I'll stick the pie on top to make a piecake, and I'll put ice cream on top of that!"

That gets a little laught out of Niu, probably mostly because of how silly Richard is acting. Then she grabs the other half of the breadfruit and takes a big bite. At first she looks excited, but then her eyes get wide and she drops it saying "Yucko! It's like hard uncooked potato! How are you eating that, Guy!"

One of the silent spirits rolls its eyes, but the one that speaks manages to hold his regal composure. He asks evenly

<Are you going to start a fire or not.>

---------- Post added at 11:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 PM ----------

@Tsukamoto-San

As Kyle wanders into the open he's quickly spoted by somebody, who holds up a hammer like he's getting ready to hurl it at Kyle.

But then the guy yells "Wait! Kyle! How did you get here, I'm sure you wren't with the church rescue. Did you walk all the way here from town? You kind a look like crap man."

Kyle recognizes the guy speaking as Oke. One of the native Hawaiian guys scraping out a living by fishing and doing stuff for tourists out of Federation camp, which is near where he is now.

Oke continues "Hey, so you're all alone. Oh wait, you don't have any family on the island do you. I guess that makes things a lot easier, a bunch of people here are pretty freaked out."

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Holly looks at Niu. "Really? That bad?" she looks at the breadfruit. "Hmmm... Perhaps we should coo..." she looked back to niu and then to richard. "Richard...did you.call... Niu... Babe?" She grinns and hugs them both. "Hah! Thats awesome!" Smilingat the two as she released them, She looked over at Guy- and spotted the ghosts staring at her. Her smile drooped. Turning back to niu, she muttered "Party poopers" before sitting down by the wood she had splintered. "Should we get more for a fire?"

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Richard and Niu seem gobsmacked by Holly's hug ambush, and don't manage to say anything, but look embarrased. For a bit, then Richard sort of looks over at Niu and gives he a smile, which only seems to emberass her more.

The ghost seems to think of something and says to Guy <The young lady may not comprehend what she's doing. She should be able to call the lightning without further graining her mana, perhaps she could start the fire. However she can not try to channel or seek out new abilities, or our agreement is void, and I shall wrack vengence on your for myself and my wife. That goes for you as well, we need some of your strong mana too.>

Senior Member mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Guy was a bit stunned at Richard and Niu's new relationship. He did think they were getting close, but this suprised him. Luckily the native helped break the silence.

"Hey Holly'" he called her aside. Slightly upset that he was going to kill the mood. "Listen, the guy here is ok with you using your lightning for the fire, but he doesn't like it." he made sure Richard and Niu couldn't hear. "just don't do anything crazy with that arm. Or well, he says it's not going to be fun" before they left to rejoin the others he added "don't tell Richard, he's too jumpy already"
    He leaned forward and planted a kiss on her forehead. "Let's go get that fire running"

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Holy grumbled something again- something more than a little rude and certainly sonething a real lady would never say. Then se kissed guys chin in return and walked back to the fire, smiling at richard and Niu, and reserving a paticularily Icy glare for the ghosts. Then she placed her hand on the wood she'd already cracked and electrified it, attempting to light the wood on fire. She said to petani "What do you think of grumpy the ghost and the grouch brigade?" She asked. Then realising Petani might not know what she meant, she said "The 3spirits we've teamed up with for now."

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: You could certainly get the fire lit with a bit of effort, though you might need to get some kindling that would light under sparks, but there's twigs you could pick off of trees and things.

IC:

Petani thinks in Holly's head "Should I say things in head our with mouth? I'm still getting used to all this."

Holly feels her head turn to look at the different ghosts.

"Seem serious. Dressed like traditional warriors from the island. You said ghosts. They look solid now."

OOC: IN Holly's limited interaction they seem to be able to go from solid looking where they can interact with physical stuff, and see through where they don't. Hurm, I suppose rather like Petani at this point.

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero has a reputation beyond repute nanashipiero's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Cowboy Hat Mario Chain Chomp Venus Star Wand Top
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-30-2013 07:51 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

(OOC: Yay, back in the game !)

IC:

As Sayaka slashes the ghost, the blade passes through - not to Sayaka's complete surprise - and the ghost flickers for a split second.

"Uh oh," Sayaka thought. "So not good."

Reacting nearly instantly, the ghost picks up a chunk of brick lying among the many sharper weapons spilled on the floor and slams it into Sayaka's side. With a loud shriek, Sayaka is sent flying and she lands on the rather hard concrete with a crack.
    Walking - well, more like floating - towards Sayaka, the ghost looks at her with (another) sneer as says, "So you're his new friend huh? I've been asking around, he's making people mad on the other side. And you know what else? He gets his friends killed! Are you going to be the next so soon?"

Rolling her eyes, Sayaka tries to get up, but her knees buckle and she lands on the floor again with a thump. Giving the ghost a hateful glare, she says, "Look Moaning Myrtle, I honestly don't care! It's bad ENOUGH that I'm laying here and now I have to listen to you monolouge? Yeah, so not happening."

The ghost turns a dark shade of blue with fury and starts sputtering as Sayaka says, "From what I know of Glaudio, he doesn't seem that bad. And why should I trust you, anyway? Setting your three undead attack dogs on me isn't exactly going to make me trust anything that comes out of your frigid trap."

Finally managing to lift herself up, Sayaka gives the ghost one last glare and says, "Get over yourself. Buh-bye."

With a ferocious shriek, the ghost screams, "YOU LITTLE BRAT! DO YOU REALLY THINK I'M JUST GOING TO LET YOU ESCAPE?!?!?!?!!" Another unearthly picks up, except this time thing only things flying around are wickedly sharp blades, and Sayaka was one big bullseye. With another shriek, the ghost threw her arm forth and a horde of swords sailed towards Sayaka.

Sayaka ducked as 3 blades nearly gored her, but 3 more took their places and headed towards Sayaka with deadly accuracy. Panting, she thinks, "Well, they say fight fire with fire, right?" She leaps up, but a sword gives her a rather nasty cut on her left forearm. "Agh!" Sayaka screamed. Leaping for the sword, she had to duck as more swords came towards her. Fighting tooth and nail with the animated sword, she slammed it into the wall and it became limp.

Breathing hard, Sayaka ran towards the nearest exit, trying to fight off as many blades as possible with her newly aqcuired sword. "NO!!!" the ghost shrieked.

Sayaka nearly made it, but a dusty armchair slammed into her, knocking the wind out of her. With a triumphant shout, the ghost lifted her hands, and a few swords flying nearby stopped and, pointing at Sayaka, flew towards her. With a shout, Sayaka threw her sword aside and, on all fours, scrambled desperatly towards the chair. Heart thumping, Sayaka looked back. There was no way she could outcrawl those swords! Curling up into a ball, she closed her eyes, waiting for the inevitable.

2 seconds passed.

2 more passed.

Heart thumping, Sayaka dared to open her eyes.

To her wonder, the swords had completely missed and hit the wall above her. Seizing her chance, she ran towards as the ghost raged. Weaving the cloud of swords slashing her (and getting a good amount of cuts in the process), Sayaka finally made it outside of the building.

Running for what seemed to be an hour, she finally collapsed onto the soft grass beneath her feet. Panting, she thought, "I left Glaudio in there... not too heroic." Crawling towards a tree, she propped herself on its wide trunk. "Then again," she thought, "he could put himself back together. Besides, the way he teared through that zombie shows he's not exactly helpless."

With a sigh, she whispered, "Now what should I do?"

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Guy returned to the group. He hoped it was right to tell her. better safe than sorry he guessed.
    Guy took a twig and shoved it into the side of a new fruit. The fire was just getting started, but he stuck the fruit over it anyway.

Senior Member Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Grilled Fish Pisces
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-04-2012 09:35 AM
    Threads

As they breach the surface Naomi flails her swimming arm above and gasps for air after a few seconds of breathing she looks at Esiphas and squeezes him tight "O MY GOD!" she shouts and just holds him close, "I could have sworn you look like one of those brainless dead," she laughs and smiles, "Gaz will have a hard time beating you now,"
    A glint of something catches her eye as it floats towards the water floor, "He where there any weapons on the boat?" Immediately realizing she's without her back pack, "Where's my stuff?" she panics wide eyed, and notices the boat and starts questioning what they where doing in water. "Why where we on a boat?" she notices the flailing from far away, "who are they?" She also spots a smaller person which would be counted for a child and starts dragging Esiphas through the water with her to the others.
    'What on earth is going on?' she thinks quietly to herself.
    Last edited by Narona; 07-13-2012 at 12:52 PM.
    Always living on the bright side of life, though I turn to offer light where it's needed.

There's a party at the end of the world. You wanna come?

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

ooc- Sorry. Have been busy recently, limited amount of reply time.

ic- Esiphas gasped for air. ''N... Naiomi... Am I glad to see you.'' She shouted something, then remarked on his lack of limbs, and his old name for Glaudio. ''Heh... I wonder what the old (No swearing here) is up to...'' He muttered, holding on for dear life. ''Wheres the boat?'' He yelled. Maybe its not over yet my friend... Esiphas thought to Draugr.

----------------------------------

Holly muttered numerous unladylike curses as she tried getting the fire going. Eventually suceeding, she picked up a breadfruit chunk and began to heat it up. ''I still don't see why we cant eat the Pinapples...'' She said to the others. If you want to say something to the others, Tell me and I'll tell them. If i'm unconciouss though, feel free to operate me. Not if I'm sleeping though. She thought to Petani.

Stuck in Love's Capture Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Hot Chocolate Flowers Fan2 Wolf
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2015 06:38 AM
    In Between Darkness and Light, Engulfed in Fire and Ice
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Surveying the room slowly, she trembles a bit "It feels a little eerie here still, Jimmy..." seeing the tea still on the table, she takes a sip of the cold drink. "It's not very good cold, and you've gotta be thirsty too, I'll heat it up" They walk to the kitchen and heat up the tea, Kaname then hands a cup to Jimmy. "Freaky here isn't it?" Her eyes get wide as she hears the tiniest of footprints behind them, trotting? What is it? Kaname drops the cup of tea and lunges at their pursuer with her sword, only to stop immediately after seeing who it was. "Shishe?!" staring wide-eyed and mouth agape in shock of her dear friend alive right in front of her.
    Last edited by Kaname Shikara; 07-16-2012 at 02:02 PM.

Amazing set by
    Ezza Obsuna ^^

The days fly by and the feelings remain
    So far away and causing us pain
    That's okay we'll make it through
    Soon we'll get to say "I love you"

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Guy took a chomp out of the more cooked fruit, it was pretty tasty this time. compared to last time anyway...
    He saw Holly mumbling to herself <Should I have left it?> he thought to himself. He creeped up behind her and placed his hands on her shoulders. "You okay?"

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Kaname Shikara and @JimmyTheCannon

OOC: For now there aren't any indications at right this moment that anything else is in the house other than Shishe

Kaname, you do have enough resources to gain the doggy some extra advantages. I suppose I'd written revenant advantages with people in mind so many some would be so applicable, and others would change the wolfdogs physical appearance significantly. However upgrades to senses, upgrades to strength, and regenerative abilities would still seem applicable and wouldn't change its form. Of course a form change isn't off the table if you're interested.

----------------------------

@Esiphas @Narona and @Ensifer

Up on the surface of the water Esiphas and Naomi can hear shouting. Somebody (Daniel) is yelling "Hey! Where's Royo, has anybody seen her? Where are the kids? I can't see a *&#* ing thing right now my visions all blurry!"

In the waves the boat splits into two pieces. The piece with the engine seems to be starting to sink, but the forward part of the boat looks like it's just going to keep bobbing, it looks like the hull and maybe the seating was filled up with foam.

In the far distance a coast guard ship is approaching, but it might still be a good minute out.

OOC: Since Kylesico seems to be long gone from AF, you can control the Kitty if you'd like Ensifer, it's probably up on the boat.

-------------

The spirits stand around serenly as Richard and Niu start cooking some of their own fruit.

Niu tries it again and says "Hmmmm. I guess it's OK, I can see why people eat it. Just a little sweet maybe."

Richard tries it "Maybe to you it's OK, but I haven't eaten in a while and hunger is the best gravey. This stuff is awesome." He makes an exagerated and huge bite and gives her a smile, then turns to Guy.

" I think the pineapple would be even better. I think they just don't know it's edible because it's newer to the island than they are. They seem to like you Guy, why don't you go get some for us? "

Inside Holly Petani says "Ok, I'll be honest. Still freaked out. But appreciate trust. I can probably hear while you sleep. Could wake you up if hear something bad."

----------------------------
    @alisaallthat

OOC: Just letting you know I haven't forgotten you, still working on arranging something. Glad you're still around and I'll surely get something for you

Senior Member JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon has much to be proud of JimmyTheCannon's Avatar
    Gil
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2014 12:51 AM
    Threads

Jimmy eyed the cup of tea, then set it down. "I'm good, thanks." He took a long, slow look around, spinning in place and dropping into a defensive crouch at the sound of footprints. Unlike Kaname, he didn't relax when he saw the dog, as she'd lost Shishe before they met. At her exclamation, though, he straightened slightly. "I take it you two know each other, then?"

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Uhh if you want i guess" Guy replied and relayed the request to the warriors.
    Guy was full though and didn't need to eat any more, so he sat down and waited for the others to finish

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Ensifer and @mrpineapple

The spirit replies <You can poison yourselves all you wish after you have competed your task. > And he thumps the bottom of his spear on the ground.

Richard looks glum "I'll take that as a no then." and he sets about cooking up and eating some more breadfruit, stopping to surprise Niu by stuffing a little in her mouth. She gives a surprise giggle and he says "This'll be great, I'm not going to get accused of making you fat doing stuff like that."

Again, Guy gets the feeling the spirits would facepalm if it weren't too undignified for them.

Getting a bit more serious Richard says. " You know, I don't think these guys can understand English. Their language and experssions are similar in tone though. So I bet we could say all sorts of stuff about stabbing 'em in the back if we have to, so long as we make it sound like we're just joking around.

I'm hoping it doesn't come to that. But they might get some bright ideas after we've done whatever we said we're going to do. Actually we outnumber them right now."

At that Richard gives a little laugh and slaps Holly on the back a few times.

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Guy was uncomfortable. Why was everyone set out against the warriors? By Guy's logic, if Niu could be nice and she's undead why not these guys?

Guy addressed Richard. "Look, this is all we have to do and then we're free to do whatever, just be glad things aren't trying to kill us anymore"

Guy was cranky partly from his recent awakening, partly because the warriors were so impatient, because the others distrusted them and a small bit of jealously. Although he wouldn't admit it

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Holly almost chocked as Richard slapped her back. "Your in a good mood Richard. Thats... Almost strange. Still, good to see you happy. Niuu too." She gave one last wistful look at the pinapples, then sighed. "I guess were livibg off anciebt cookery dor a while. These warriors need to lighten up. Death isnt that much of a disadvantage. Though... I ikagine its not pleasant. She spares a sympathetic look at Niu, and then her ghost arm. "Maybe i shouldnt be so hard on em."

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Richard seems disapointed by Guy's response, but he lets the issue drop and doesn't say anything.

Niu comes down a little bit after Holly speaks "Death is painful and scary, and I'm still worried about how things will come out. But here and now dead people can still be people, and they seem to be."

"Oh, God, I'm never going to have any children! " Niu starts to cry her strange tearless cry. Richard gives her a pat on the back and says "That happens to a lot of people, you can always adopt, and we don't really know that you can't have children. You can still talk, maybe you can do that too." That doesn't actually seem to calm her down much.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information