AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 68 of 197 FirstFirst ... 18 58 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 78 118 168 ... LastLast
Results 1,676 to 1,700 of 4916

Thread: RPG: Nightmarchers

Crazy Personified janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Ouran Patch Manekineko
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2011 09:55 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Re: RPG: Nightmarchers

[oopsie,my bad]

MICHAEL

Before Michael could realize that he was looking at a mannequin instead of Fee, he ran out screaming,

"I'm SORRRRY!!!! I didn't see anything!!!!!!"

Which he really didn't because he saw a mannequin, but you know whatever. In his haste to exit the dressing room, he bumped into the real Fee, and they toppled over, rolling on the ground.

And like in true manga shojo effect, he ended up on top of her, with their lips touching.

And the world stopped moving.
    ---
    "They called me mad, I called them mad, and damn them, they outvoted me." -Nathaniel Lee
    ---

---
    Being crazy only means I'm smarter than you
    ---

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Kylescio, Enisfer, and Aedan
    (OOC: Since some have been there already I figure you know the way there)

The mansion not being that large Kyle and Royo quickly make it to the security room, as not so many of the dead are in this area just yet.

Just outside they find Dante, though not much else. The room was meant for basic protection of the building against theves and the like, so the door isn't any better than you'd find on most rooms and there isn't really any useful equipment to be had
    (After Dante went through in any case).

However the cameras recording and showing views of hallways and common rooms are still rolling for the moment.

-------------------------------------------------------------

@Light Buster

The groups starts circling the town. It looks like the golf course to the north might let them get closer under cover. The issue they have to deal with is what to do when they get inside. They figure there must be a clinic somewhere in town, but don't know where.

Though the town isn't that big. They could probably guess if they can't figure out an easy way to determine its location. (The same would generally be true if their plan was to get to a diffferent sort of building. )

------------------

@ "St Jimmy "

(OOC: He gets as far as "crept into the cabin" in your post)

Upon crossing the doorway Glaudio hears a yell and doesn't manage to move fast enough to avoid taking the butt of a rifle to the head.

His world spins and a blow like that might have ended someone with a lighter frame, but Gladio clings to reality and stumbles back into the hallway to see a female in a coast guard uniform leap down into the cabin from wherever she must have been hiding and screams as she charges him with her rifle held like a club.

(FYI: You can use Karma to alter a scene so your character handles it better, I just usually don't mention spending it unless you've taken a nasty bit of damage. As it is Gladio will shrug the head trauma off using his advantage after a couple rounds worth of time).
    Last edited by sunnyside; 07-18-2010 at 11:45 PM.

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Reeling back from the impact Glaudio decided that he should prove that he was alive, raising his sword to block the rifle he managed to groan out "stop, stop, I'm alive" as he struggled to focus on the woman charging at him. The blood was seeping through his bandaged arm and the burns gave the impression that he was already dead. as his blade bit into the rifle butt he hoped that she could tell.

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@ Jimmy (Actually, would you rather I just kept calling you Gaz? )

After making another swing she seems to register what Glaudio was saying. She pauses for a moment, before a disembodied arm from Glaudio's earlier fight grabs onto her ankle. She lets out a scream, smacks the offending hand wit hthe but of her rifle and than retreats back into the cabin and pulls out a pistol.

"OK. Who...who are you. What are you doing here, don't pretend you're one of the crew I can tell you aren't. Are you behind this? I've been saving a bullet so you'd better have a good explination!"

As she speaks the world comes back into proper focus for glaudio and he stops seeing things in double. The person he's speaking with is a female, probalby in her twenties, and looks to be of hispanic descent. She's wearing the coast guard uniform and appears to have the rank of Ensign.

Off to his right Glaudio spots some of the dead approaching through the fire. They weren't being as careful as Glaudio was and are pretty well lit up with splattering fuel and oil as they come through.

Senior Member RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 08:20 PM
    Threads

"We're close... I think... Or he thinks," Logan said to the other two in their small group. Hopefully things would be ok after reaching the village. Even the freerunner was losing hope at this point with those monsters constantly chasing them. In the movies, you would always make it if you could dive right into the heart of where the creatures started... But he had no idea where that was and this was no movie... There was only one place he could think of, the hotel... He had to get to the hotel sometime. For now though, the village needed to be right around the corner...
    ~The One and Only~

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Chloe heart flt like a hummingbirds. She could hear them running after them. Dear God, they could RUN. 'Dont look bad, just dont look back' she told herself in her mind over and over. 'Just run, run like hell.'

She heard Logan say something about being close. The thought made her happy, but she had no time to rest. She had to keep running

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Raycaptain, Maru, and Noelynn

As the group gets moving, the ghost again takes the lead. Things seem reasonably clear as he starts sloing down and moving more carefully through the woods. Occasionally verring this way and that.

He circles a pond twice and you start getting the impression that he might be lost. But than the ghost stops and drops to his knees at the side of the pond.

He just stares for a while and than flashing an image of the villiage again. While the shapes has changed a little, and you can't see the carefully laid stones that used to define it's shores anymore underneath the fallen leaves and moss, it looks like the same pond. Now trees grow where homes had been. If you'd came here on a hike you'd have had no idea whatsoever that a villiage was once here, there is simply no sign of it.

The ghost sticks his hands into the water. They don't make a ripple, but a frost appears on the water.

Behind him, in the woods to the east; however, you see another ghost. Small, and dressed like him, it's drifting toward the group. Looking around another appears coming from the northwest that looks about the same, except it's female.
    Last edited by sunnyside; 08-04-2010 at 10:55 PM.

Senior Member Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts Electric Guitar Medkit Tsubasa Mokona
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-25-2011 05:53 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: GlamourJunkie

(OCC i thought making this long would be needed to get everything in then ill go onto normal posts, also kyle, we meet again! hehe =] )

Grunt was carrying Mia down some stairs, she was sobbing into his chest, they had just come across some living dead, Grunt had no more amo left in his small security gun, he had never had to actually use it whilst protecting Mia. They needed to get somewhere safe, they knew this mansion well, she came here often with her Dad, he usually rented out a large room for business meetings, Mia and Grunt would walk around the mansion exploring, sometimes with other children who's fathers did business too.

This is how she had met Miss Hallow Night, Miss Hallow was quiet, she would usually sit with Grunt and watch over her siblings and Mia play, she never really spoke. Mia was always intrigued by her beautiful skin and eyes, Mia and Miss Hallow had similar eyes, though Mia's were pink and Miss Hallow's were Purple.

Only a little further to go and they would be at the security room, there were few living dead in this area.

Mia stopped crying and got down from Grunts arms, she was sweet and small compared to Grunt, he was big up and out, the meat head security type, Mia was small and adorable-pretty type with her white dress and elegant blond hair.

Grunt went first around a corner, around it he saw three people outside the security room. One boy about the same age as Mia and a man and woman. Mia squealed with happiness "People! Look Grunt! Real live people!! Should i tell them about Miss Hallow?? They can go help her!" She smiles sweetly at Grunt, he nodded, "People!" she shouted "Help us please!" She ran over to them, she was very quick and elegant on her toes, ballet lessons helped that. "My friend she has been taken!! I saw them take her!! It was horrible!!" She once again broke into tears.

"She was screaming! And we look out of the window!! A-a-a-and... THERE WERE GHOSTS!!! And they l-l-l-looked like tribal men! y-you know... like the ones that do the fire dance here sometimes w-when they celebrate things b-b-but these ones where ghosts!!!!" Grunt put his arm around Mia and patted her on the shoulder, Mia slowed to a sobbing and lowered her voice "then some people carried her out of here, but the ghosts ignored them, but still hit everyone else!" Once again Mia burst into tear "What if they get ME next!!!" She paused... "Or what if they get any of us??" She looked at the three blurry eyed, she realized she must have been babbling and simply corrected everything she said to "They took Miss Hallow!"
    Last edited by Hasu; 07-20-2010 at 06:53 AM.

Mariana 1998-2011 The angels will give her what we didn't.

Senior Member Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Jigsaw Ribbon LOTR The Palantir Of Orthanc Black Cat
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2013 02:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Sarcasticfuzzball

Kyle and i reached the security room but on our arrival we saw dante "Long tie no see" "People!" a women yells out "Help us please!" She ran over. Seeing this girl running over, i think to myself "Wow shes fast" "My friend she has been taken!! I saw them take her!! It was horrible!!" She broke into tears.

"She was screaming! And we look out of the window!! A-a-a-and... THERE WERE GHOSTS!!! And they l-l-l-looked like tribal men! y-you know... like the ones that do the fire dance here sometimes w-when they celebrate things b-b-but these ones where ghosts!!!!" A big muscularly guy put his arm around the girl and patted her on the shoulder "Those guys?...How many times do i have to take them out" she sighed.

"then some people carried her out of here, but the ghosts ignored them, but still hit everyone else!" Once again the girl burst into tear "What if they get ME next!!!" She paused... "Or what if they get any of us??" She looked at the three blurry eyed, she realized she must have been babbling and simply corrected everything she said to "They took Miss Hallow!"

"Don't worry everything is going to be okay" smiling towards the girl. Looking at kyle and dante "Well, who's up for some heroic rescuing? but first things first" she said, turning my head towards the girl "I'm Royo and the small one next to is Kyle and the tall one is Dante and what is your name? and your friend's name too and by any chance, have met before?"

Senior Member Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter's Avatar
    Gil
    Daring
    Gifts Eva Unit 01 Bleach Ichigo Mask Green Saber
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2013 12:34 PM
    Threads

(OOC: Sorry for the very long over due post.)

Kyle and i reached the security room but on our arrival we saw dante "Long tie no see" "People!" a women yells out "Help us please!" She ran over. Seeing this girl running over, i think to myself "Wow shes fast" "My friend she has been taken!! I saw them take her!! It was horrible!!" She broke into tears.

"She was screaming! And we look out of the window!! A-a-a-and... THERE WERE GHOSTS!!! And they l-l-l-looked like tribal men! y-you know... like the ones that do the fire dance here sometimes w-when they celebrate things b-b-but these ones where ghosts!!!!" A big muscularly guy put his arm around the girl and patted her on the shoulder "Those guys?...How many times do i have to take them out" she sighed.

"then some people carried her out of here, but the ghosts ignored them, but still hit everyone else!" Once again the girl burst into tear "What if they get ME next!!!" She paused... "Or what if they get any of us??" She looked at the three blurry eyed, she realized she must have been babbling and simply corrected everything she said to "They took Miss Hallow!"

"Don't worry everything is going to be okay" smiling towards the girl. Looking at kyle and dante "Well, who's up for some heroic rescuing? but first things first" she said, turning my head towards the girl "I'm Royo and the small one next to is Kyle and the tall one is Dante and what is your name? and your friend's name too and by any chance, have met before?"

"Well I'm up for saving people but we have to be careful those tribal people we kill seem to come back to live. Then you have the problem of those killed by the tribal men seem to come live to also try and kill us. We have to very careful they may be poorly trained but they still out number ten to one if not more. we should try and help everyone we can along the way to where their taking Miss Hallow." I hate having to be so blunt but this is not time to lie. This will be a fight for our survival and I tend to do everything possible to get everyone I can off this damn Island even if it kills me.
    War is hell and I'm the devil

Senior Member Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Daggers 122 - Mr Mime 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2011 05:16 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kyle sensed that this room wasnt going to hold the zombies for long. "We all need to get to the panic room." He looked at the wall and pushed in a slightly out out brick dropping a painting on the other side of the room. He then walked to the other side and took off a vent blocking a secret passage. "Only one time we used this room. It was went a group of terrorists tryed to take over. It will be alittle cramped but it has the same security system as the security room". He moved into the vent and helped everyone in to get moving. He locked the Vent back in place and pressed anouther button which moved the painting back in place. "It will be dark for a minute but there is a light switch half way there". He said as he himself started to get moving. This place has many secrets... he thought.

Seriously ._.

Senior Member Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

"I'm Royo and the small one next to is Kyle and the tall one is Dante and what is your name? and your friend's name too and by any chance, have met before?"

"Bonjour" Mia curtsied, she was fluent in French, her mother was french and her father often did business in France "My name is Mia and this is my body guard Grunt" she smiled "Unless you work for or with my father, Alexander Lolah, or you work on these Islands, i very much doubt we have been acquainted" She tilted her head at Royo.

Dante told them that they would all be fighting for their lives. This upset Mia, but nothing could get her right?

Kyle opened up a secret passage to a panic room, they all entered. Mia stopped.

"Kyle?" She darted her eyes to meet his "Can we play when we get out of this?" she smiled and fluttered her eye lashes.
    Last edited by Hasu; 07-20-2010 at 04:05 PM.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

The boys managed to get in the golf course and in the facility unharmed. Their next problem, where to from here...

(Jacob) "Okay, now what?"
    (Thomas) "I can search for a map to the town we're in."

As Thomas looked for a map, Jacob placed Walter on a nearby sofa.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Kylescio, Aedan, Enisfer, and Hasu

(OOC: FYI: Normally I'd charge a bit of Karma for poofing something like a hidden panic room into existance. But Hasu didn't get a chance to freeform RP with the group earlier, and this could provide a fun opportunity. So I'll leave it free. Though I'm presuming it just has a solid lock, some food and water, a phone line, the video feeds, and with five people things would be cozy in there. )

--------------------------------------

@Light Buster

As Jacob works to make Walter and Sam comfortable he assesses them somewhat, though he doesn't have experience in first aid. Blood from Sam's gut wound has been continually coming out, despite pressure form his hand, and has trickled down his leg and soaked his right shoe as the group was walking. Walters legs look really bad, however he says only the edges of the burned area, where the lava just barely reached, hurt, the main burn area isn't actually painful. It isn't bleeding either fortunately. His popped eye has stopped bleeding as well.

(As for Thomas, where in most homes and businesses can you find a basic map of the surrounding area? )

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

(Jacob) "These wounds aren't so bad. They're actually getting better."
    (Sam) "Just hope so."
    (Walter) "Damn this hurts."
    (Thomas) "Hey, I found a map of the town."

Thomas began to examine the map carefully.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Senior Member Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

"My name is Mia and this is my body guard Grunt" she smiled "It's nice to meet you both" she smiled back. "Unless you work for or with my father, Alexander Lolah, or you work on these Islands, i very much doubt we have been acquainted" She tilted her head at me. "Alexander Lolah?....Lolah, rings a bell but I've have not meet him, perhaps my Master did" she wondered.

"We all need to get to the panic room." He looked at the wall and pushed in a slightly out out brick dropping a painting on the other side of the room. "Why do we need to go to a room to panic in? why can't just panic in here?" she said in a sarcastic tone. "Only one time we used this room. It was went a group of terrorists tryed to take over. It will be alittle cramped but it has the same security system as the security room" He moved into the vent."Well that's convenient" she said "It will be dark for a minute but there is a light switch half way there". He said as he himself started to get moving.

"Is this it?" feeling a, what seem to be a light switch. Flicking the switch, looking around this room "Food, water, a phone line and video feeds. This could last us for a few days" walking over towards the food and drinks "This could do, if you lot don't mind i'm going to make some tea, would anyone like some or want something else?"

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@ Lightbuster
    It takes some time hunting around in the lodge but Thomas eventually finds a tourist map for the area someone had left out on a table.

A wide view of the town is:

Click image for larger version

Name:	lanai city.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	47.2 KB
ID:	30114

The Koele resort is part of the golf course they're beside. This map is more for the town though. However poking around in the resorts main buildings would probalby have info for it.

A more detailed view of downtown is availible in a foldout.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	northlanai_marked.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	175.9 KB
ID:	30113

(The red box indicates the fire station, the blue box indicates the police station. Most other stuff is labeled, like the hospital which is next to the fire station. You can see the edge of the golf course on the right side of that pick. The friends are currently in a building just off the upper right hand corner of the zoomed in map. It's a lodge located on the green, sort of like a little house for tourists, with "rustic" decore like a stuffed deer's head on the wall and bark on the wood posts of the bed. Comefy if a bit dark inside away from the lightning. )

EDIT: Remember to click on the pictures (repeatedly) in order to see them full size.
    ------

@Enisfer, Aedan, Hasu, and Kylescio

(If everyone seals themselves in the panic room you'd just hear muffled sounds outside occasionally. Though if anyone wanted to they could try and rescue some other people in the building. )
    Last edited by sunnyside; 07-20-2010 at 09:48 PM.

Gil
    sunshine
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

"This could do, if you lot don't mind i'm going to make some tea, would anyone like some or want something else?" Royo said

Mia looked at Royo all puppy dog eyed "Could i have some milk... Please?"

Mia had a small silver watch on a long delicate chain, she opened it to look at the time, her sweet smile vanished and her eyes swelled up "MY WATCH! Its broken!!" there way a thin crack running though it and the hour hand had come loose "Them!!" She scowled in the direction of the security room and pointed "ITS THEIR FAULT!" she clenched her firsts.

She span around on her heal facing Royo "Milk?" she tilted her head and smiled with soft eyes.
    Last edited by Hasu; 07-21-2010 at 04:48 AM.

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

As the girl came to her senses Glaudio could see the dead approaching once more,speaking quickly he said "explanations can wait, are there any more people alive on this crate?, I may need your assistanse to get it moving again after we've dealt with these" he said with a grimace, the pain from his arm wound shooting through him. He cursed, some of that oil must have got into the wound, exaustion rolled over him as he redied his sword once more. "How many more of these things are there, surely a vessel of this type wouldn't have so many people on board".

Senior Member Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter's Avatar
    Gil
    Daring
    Gifts Eva Unit 01 Bleach Ichigo Mask Green Saber
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2013 12:34 PM
    Threads

"This could do, if you lot don't mind i'm going to make some tea, would anyone like some or want something else?" Royo said

Mia looked at Royo all puppy dog eyed "Could i have some milk... Please?"

Mia had a small silver watch on a long delicate chain, she opened it to look at the time, her sweet smile vanished and her eyes swelled up "MY WATCH! Its broken!!" there way a thin crack running though it and the hour hand had come loose "Them!!" She scowled in the direction of the security room and pointed "ITS THEIR FAULT!" she clenched her firsts.

She span around on her heal facing Royo "Milk?" she tilted her head and smiled with soft eyes.

"This place is a death trap." I muttered to my self looking around the room examining everything only one way in and one way out for us but what about them hope they can't walk through walls. Guilt settles in quickly for me how can I sit here in safety when other's are being slaughtered. The others settle down to have something to eat or rest I sit down in a corner and begin to think about the best way of getting off this damn Island alive.
    Last edited by Aedan the demon hunter; 07-21-2010 at 11:27 AM.
    War is hell and I'm the devil

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Gaz

"Why do you want to know how many of us are left huh! Maybe lots!" She seems to be getting her breathing under control and calming down, but she keeps the pistol trained on Glaudio and as she regains her composure it stops wobbling.

The dead however aren't stopping and soon they lunge at Glaudio. Fortunitly the narrow hall and their not acting on concert means they're coming at him single file.

However the first of the burning dead, though unarmed, manages to block Glaudios blade with it's arm and tackle him, losing its arm in the process, but getting Gladuio wrapped up and down on his back.

The other two move in on the prone pair. However while prone Glaudio still had his sword arm free and lucky enough to sever the hand off of the first as it swings a crowbar at his head and lands a foot in the knee of the second as it approaches with a rifle, knocking it back.

However then the thing grappling him manages to get a hand on his sword arm and sinks its teeth into gladios wrist. The dead with the rifle gets back up and moves in towards Glaudio but is shot point blank in the back of the head by the woman as she steps out of the cabin.

As flames spread over Gladio the thing manages to wrest the blade out of his hand as the woman retreats back into her cabin as the dead that had held the crowbar turns around and rushes at her.

Glaudio manages to get his other hand out from the deads leg and usues it to grab it and slam it into the wall. Getting up he shoves it down again and crushes its skull with his heel.

Regaining his sword gladio (OOC: presumably lemmi know if he wouldn't) rushes into the cabin to find the woman against the rear wall trying to fend the one handed dead with a rifle. Gladio splits it in half from the center of its skull down to its midsection. The two halves slide apart and it twitches on the ground.

The woman looks at Glaudio wild eyed and says "I'm sorry, thank you, I'm sorry! I didn't know!"

(OOC: When he calms down a hair Gladio will realize that he's got a torn open vein on his sword arm, and is basically engulfed in flames at the moment. 2 karma could be used to reduce the biting to just some superfishial skin damage and another 1 in order to reduce the flames to where they're only now starting to spread where he could just ditch his shirt to avoid the worse effects. Sorry for the long post, it just took a bunch of rounds of combat to resolve, probably due to that first one getting a little lucky and taking Glaudio down. )
    Last edited by sunnyside; 07-21-2010 at 12:19 PM.

Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Glaudio fought to remain in cotroll as the red rage began to cloud his vision, seeing a side door he smashed the lock off with his sword and shoved the woman through before removing his burning shirt and flinging it at the dead. He hoped the door would lead somewhere so they could escape the deadlock, positioning himself in the doorway he shouted for the woman to run as the bloodlust consumed him, letting out a primeval roar he picked up the crowbar that one of the dead had carried, smiling he cannoned into the centre of the oncoming horde. His muscles screaming in protest he drove them onwards "this is where we draw the line" he thought.

OOC- as a rule i don't use karma to avoid damage, i figure that his arm will last one more roud of fighting before it gives out. cheers.

Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Miss Mia looked at Royo all puppy dog eyed "Could i have some milk... Please?""Sure, just give me a few seconds" smiling sweetly towards Miss Mia. Getting the Tea and Milk ready.

Miss Mia had a small silver watch on a long delicate chain, she opened it to look at the time, her sweet smile vanished and her eyes swelled up "MY WATCH! Its broken!!" there way a thin crack running though it and the hour hand had come loose "Them!!" She scowled in the direction of the security room and pointed "ITS THEIR FAULT!" she clenched her firsts."Calm down Miss. Here is you milk" handing the milk you Miss Mia "Once we get of the Island we fix your watch"

"This place is a death trap." Aedan muttered to himself. "Did you say something, Aedan?" she asked. Although what ever he just said, wasn't anything good but then again he is usually so blunt. She sat down and started to drink her tea and wondered......"Which do you prefer, barbaric ghost things brutally killing us or those zombies grinding their teeth on us?" she started to giggle a little.

Gil
    sunshine
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

"Which do you prefer, barbaric ghost things brutally killing us or those zombies grinding their teeth on us?" Royo said then she started to giggle a little.

"The crazy people or ghosts hmm..." She looked at the others to see what they thought...

Mia finished her milk "Im bored in here! Its too small!!" She jumped up onto Grunts back "Can we go explore now?" She thought for a moment "Once all the crazy people outside go away then can we play?" She squashed her cheek against Grunts.

She Jumpped off Grunts back and ran to the phone and dialed her Dads Business phone "Daddy!---- Daddy please theres----- But---- Its is---- Theres----He is here---- No p--- Father!" There was a faint buzzing tone that filled the room, she held the phone to her ear gobsmacked, she slammed down the phone. Her head was lowered and her eyes were lost under her hair, in a spiteful voice she said "He told me not to call his work phone again!"

She clenched her fists and stormed down the hall way they had just came and pulled hard on the lock, then screamed in frustration.

(OCC i wasnt going to post... but im inpatient.... and bored :] and i didnt reply really quickly, i make sure no ones posted whilst iv been writing before i post :P )
    Last edited by Hasu; 07-21-2010 at 01:24 PM.

Senior Member Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Daggers 122 - Mr Mime 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2011 05:16 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

After helping The tall bulky man drag back the girl he pulled up a map on a PC and told everyone "If we want to get out alive we have to work together." He warned everyone "There is a man named Hanta after us aswell and i have reason to believe that he is the same man Mia seen take Hallow away. The U.S doesnt give a dang about us as long as these things dont get into a enemy." He said out of frusteration. "Heres a map so lets find a route out of here". He took out a handgun and handed it to The tall man. "We have to find a way to the harber on the other side of the island. The best route will be through The shrine on the east part of the island. Other wise we will be traveling through a forest and only god knows whats in there."

Seriously ._.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information