AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 72 of 197 FirstFirst ... 22 62 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 82 122 172 ... LastLast
Results 1,776 to 1,800 of 4916

Thread: RPG: Nightmarchers

Senior Member Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts Electric Guitar Medkit Tsubasa Mokona
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-25-2011 05:53 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: GlamourJunkie

Default Re: RPG: Nightmarchers

Mia is in awe at the sight in front of her, theres noting that could describe it. The sky has wrapped around the Island and lighting cracks around it, the anger of the waves below give a terrifying feeling. "Whats... happening?" Mark was in pain, Grace was beside him, they were both wheezing on the floor behind Mia, they notice the undead approaching but Mia is transfixed on the sky. Her tears had stopped and her breathing was deep and calm.
    "If they get any closer theres only one way out!" Mark said between breaths looking at the cliff edge. Mia couldnt heard him.

(OCC im confuzzled by who new people are ={ I can ney find on sign up thread.!)
    Last edited by Hasu; 08-02-2010 at 07:04 PM.

Mariana 1998-2011 The angels will give her what we didn't.

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Enisfer, Aedan, Hachiko, Kylescio, and especially Hasu :P

(OOC:
    The lady that showed up with Aedan is Rei:
    http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...=1#post2437748

An NPC with combat skill and a Katana. Normally you can't have those, as discussed in the thread. But the Karma you guys get for free is meant, in part, for ironing out that sort of thing so the game can stay fun and keep rolling. (A chunk from Aedan and some from Enisfer who I believe is also allowed to run her character).

The other person Hasu wouldn't know is Hachiko and her character Zephere
    http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...=1#post2441524

The others might remember her though.

Otherwise there are the two NPC kids with you (who I'm letting Hasu name. the Boy is Mark), the NPC survivor that fell down the stairs (called David and run by Enisfer).

Then there is the wirey and hairy middle aged guy (NPC) in his briefs and socks. He's just kinda going along with Royo, Grunt and David.

And Kylescio is currently a cat.

The group might split up later if nubmers get to be a problem. That's partly up to you guys. /OOC )

With the hallway mostly cleared there are only a handful of dead in the immediate area, with one going for Zephere, a few toward Royo and a couple stragglers approaching Rei and Dante. They are all unarmed, but like the other dead they can move fairly quickly.

The chopped up bodies on the floor continue to write and grasp. Just not in a particularily effective manner.

A large group of dead is approaching Royo's group from behind, while dead that had run out of the mansion or headed up the stairs are starting to make their way down.

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

[OCC: Miniphil your character is tied into this post]

Jun sat on the chair in the hot humid air of the island. His parents were getting a kick out of talking to all kinds of business partners on their all expense paid trip. He didn't much care for the noise and bustle, but was meant to mingle. He would walk up now and then to any man his father would wave him down to meet. Jun would walk up and they would stare at his turquoise hair as if he had offended someone.

"This is my son Jun," his father said, "Currently he's expressing some new artistic styles, but he's an extremely dedicated young worker and he knows how to prioritize himself."

Nice save. Jun though with animosity for these stuffy suited and tied up men. They annoyed him, they only stared at him as if were an extra worker for money in their pocket. That wasn't his passion. He wanted to be a journalist. He wanted to expose lies and truths. Then maybe he could go on to be a famous fiction writer as well. It was all part of an elaborate plan he had in his head. A goal neither his mother nor his father agreed with. They found his thoughts unrealistic and too idealistic. But what right did they have to decide on his future.

The fat pigish man shook Jun's hand.

"Jun Kamui sir," he said.

"You know manners," the man said with an underline tone of surprise.

That right off attitude really pissed Jun off, but he merely shrugged it off with a smile and he went back to the chair he was sitting in. If it wasn't business men it was another thing, young girls. Some native and others not so native. They all spoke different languages and they all stared at him. Trying flirtatious conversation with their eyes. Some girls had the audacity to call him over. They waved their hand. He would sigh because he knew he had to come over. Same thing in the business lobby. One of the business men's daughters waved him over. He saw his fathers look, so Jun walked over.

Jun stared at her, curly brown hair. Cute little freckles and a mildly attractive face. Didn't mean it was love at first sight, just meant she was nice to look at. Jun gave her a long bored look that many people mistook as being angry or grumpy, but she merely smile. Which meant she had been watching him for a while.

"Hey," she said.

"Hi," Jun said quietly.

She giggled. What did he say that was so funny?

"My dad's over there," she said pointing to a man in a blue suit.

"We met," Jun said.

She giggled. What was so damn funny?

"I'm going to go now," Jun said.

"Wait, how about we share a drink?" she asked.

"I don't drink," Jun said.

She just started bursting out into loud laughter.

"Not that kind of drink," she said.

"Buy my ghost a drink...I said no," Jun said.

To many people getting in his way. This island would probably be awe inspiring and give him some great inspiration. The forest and the beaches, somewhere quiet could really give him a great spiritual and native view. But instead he was busy following his parents around and their all expense paid trip to business land. The day seemed to go by slowly drastically idling here and there.
    Till finally the sun was beginning to settle and his parents were ready to head off to bed. This was the best time he was going to be able to sneak around them and get to go somewhere.

It was sad a 19 year old had his parents following his every move, but really that was his life. He took his journal and began to walk. He wanted to get to the beaches before it turned dark. And he wanted to see an ocean horizon sunset. He whistled down the path to the beach putting on his headphones. Peace and quiet at last. He was going to get some real great time.
    The first few hours he spent sitting in the sand writing about things in his head at current. The thoughts and ideas pouring. Then he decided he'd take a walk along side the beach.

He spent most of his time looking and observing the tiniest detail. He didn't know in which direction he was walking, but all thoughts and observation were ruined when he tripped over something. At first he thought it was a log and then he realized just what it was. A human arm.

Oh crap!

Jun walked over to the young man.

"Um hey!" Jun said loudly you okay.

He didn't know CPR, and wasn't sure what to do in this situation. Jun shook the man's body once, was he dead. Yuck he was touching a corpse, if it was a corpse. It had some nasty bruising.

"Hey!" Jun said again.

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Flying back to head level, Lucius took to looking at the Doc.

Lucius: "Nathan, take one of my feathers. In this fashion, I can talk to you from any distance. The others have done the very same. I will leave it in your bag."

Lucius put the feather into the bag and flew up high again...

Lucius: From here, I will scout. Let's begin...

The owl flew through the woods, scouring the ground for survivors and the dead.

Lucius: I wonder what happened to Walter, Sam and Jacob? They better be alright.

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Movement near the water cought Glaudio's eye, Discarding it as his imagination he began to walk off in the dierection in which he guessed the docks would be. Maria's yell brought him back down to earth as he turned, drawing his sword to see a shark in the shallows which had followed the blood trails towards land. It seemed to be wearing clothes, Glaudio remembered a story one of the other survivors had told him about sharks which waslked on two legs. "how much ammo do you have left?" he yelled to Maria as he readied his sword.

Actually bigger than you. miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Violin Cds
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2013 07:01 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: miniPhil

"Um hey! You okay?"

Ed's body had become a mixture of brown and pale white. The bruising was extensive and the salt water had shriveld up his skin giving him the appearance of a corpse. There was a strong copper taste in his mouth and the ground beneath him was coarse and rough. Pain flared in his chest as two hands pressed down and began to shake him. 'Please stop that' thought Ed.

"Hey!"

The light was blinding and Ed could just about make out the shape of someone in front of him. He dragged him self up off the ground with the help of this stranger. As his eyes adjusted he could see the sun in the horizon. Its orange glow lighting up everything around it making it seem like the water had caught ablaze. There was nothing in his pocket. It took a moment for the significance of this to dawn on Ed. No cigarettes. Moaning he turned to the person who had helped him.

"Hay kid, you wouldn't have a cig-"

Ed was stopped in his tracks as the the only thing that eclipsed the suns glare was this kids bright blue hair.
    'Dam' He thought 'I have no cigarettes and they drugged me'.

(ooc A little confused as to how someone else's speech is ment to appear. Do I change the colour, put their name before it etc.)
    This is a Sig. It's horribly out of date.

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@miniphil and doll

(OOC: Good start you guys! Just some information and answers to questions. First off all that OOC: there means "out of character". It means I'm writing as the GM, as opposed to describing what's going on in the game.

As for others speach, you have a number of options. Changing color is popular, as is just picking a different color for your text versus the color used by those you're interacting with. Quotes also work well. There is a "quote" button at the bottom of each post. You can also just indicate who said it in the same manner as is done in a book. So long as it's clear it's fine.

If the thread gets going fast again you don't have to read everybodies posts (though it's cool if you do). Usually you'll want to start by reading posts from the people you're RP and sections of my posts addressed to you, than make a post of your own. Than read other peoples stuff.

For that reason it's a good idea to put something big and obvious at the start of your post if you're interacting with someone who isn't expecting you to talk to them.

Finally in case you didn't know you two are in freeform right now. Free to talk to each other on the beach, or find or do reasonably things, like finding a shell, a rock to sit on, etc. Having a giant robot walk out of the surf would not be appropriate however :P

Anyway have fun ,and feel free to ask questions or shoot me a prive message. /OOC )

----------------

@Gaz

She stares at the thing in shock for a moment, but recoveres fairly quickly. Maybe Maria is getting used to these sorts of things.

She levels the rifle at the thing. "I've only got thirty some rounds on me. Can that thing follow us up here? Should we run or fight?"

The shark thing steps out of the water. It appears to have powerful lith legs with the tail it had been using to swim now dragging behind. It's wearing a what appears to be traiditional style clothing made of worked bark as a loincloth and as a covering accross it's upper chest. It has a pair of earings made out of some sort of wood, a necklace of feathers, and ankle bracelets made of shells strung together. It's starting to pick up speed as it approaches the two of you.

---------------

@hax

Flying around Lucious sees some dead approaching the group from behind. However they seem to be entirely unable to get accross the lava. Lucious sees one of them try to jump only to burst into flames movements before they are engulfed and vanish. Looks like the group is safe from that side.

Elsewhere it looks like there are only isolated dead wandering the woods, which higher concentrations. as one approaches the city.

Lucious doesn't see any of the boys in the woods. But his connection to Thomas means he intuitively knows the direction he is from where Lucious is at.

With the freedom and speed of wings the city is only a minute or so away and Lucious flies over feeling that Thomas is within the clinic already. Around the edges of the clinic dead are trying to get in, but they don't seem to be having much luck.

However one exception is where one dead has managed to climb up the backs of its feelows to gain entry to one of the clinics high windows. Or at least it looks like it'll manage to break through the frame.

Out on the street a body lying in the middle of the street catches Lucious's sharp eyes for the reason that it isn't moving. However after a few moments it stands up...and Lucious recognizes Walter with his ruined eye. Since Lucious had last seen him he seems to have horribly burned his lower legs. Though that doesn't seem to bother him now as he turns and moves toward the clinic looking around.

Senior Member Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Daggers 122 - Mr Mime 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2011 05:16 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kimi peeked out of her pouch and things looked quiet. She then heard someone struggling and thought "Its Miss Hallow'. The pouch was sealed tight so she whined "NYA! NYA!" Wanting to show the group where she was.

Seriously ._.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

(Thomas) "Whoa, ghosts..."

Thomas didn't want to get involved and left the room quickly.

(Jacob) "I'm going to search for a way out of this island."
    (Sam) "I'll just wait here..."
    (Thomas) "I'll gather up the supplies."

The boys spreaded out to complete their objectives.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Jun stared at the guy who was moving around. With those significant of wounds, should he be moving? Jun stared at him for a moment and placed his pale hands through his blue hair.

"Hay kid, you wouldn't have a cig-"

The man began, but stopped. His eyes were locked onto Jun's blue locks. Jun decided to shrug it off and ignore the look. Jun just smiled for a moment and stared at the white sands of the beach.

"I don't smoke," Jun replied, "You okay? You look pretty bruised."

Jun took a moment talking to people was not one of his best attributes.

"My name is Jun by the way," he said.

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Light Buster

Jacob checks out a map of the island on one of the walls. It looks like the island has two main harbors. A small boat harbor near the resort where they were having fun at a party what feels like a long time ago. There's another in the south west side of the island that might have more commercial sized boats. There is also an airport not too far from town. Normally any of those would be a way off the island, but with the storm clouds above and hurricane surroundign the island Jacob isn't sure if they'd cut it. No military instalation or anything like that. Still, maybe something could get through the storm. Maybe if it got weaker.

Jacob also tries one of the phones at the desk, but it has no dial tone.

Sam relaxes, but is starting to feel weaker from bleeding inside. Still, it feels good to sit down in a nice plush chair (and if he takes a bunch of painkillers he'd at least feel good and not be distracted by the pain. )

Thomas starts searching the hospital, but quickly figures out that much of it, once you get away from the entrance, has ghosts wandering around. Not like the violent natives. The ghost mostly look like older people in modern dress.

Retreating back toward the others, he does find an operating room that looks like it was about ready to go. It looks like there was a struggle in the room, but the tools and stuff are all present, if he dared try something with Sam.

Senior Member noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Sagittarius 006 - Charizard Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-14-2014 12:29 PM
    Threads

OOC: Hey you guys!! I'm back from vacation! I'm so sorry about my absence.....

Shizuka ran like hell, just as Logan had told them to. She was glad that she could help Chloe out and also glad that they were alive still. Once they finally go to where the ghost had been leading them too, she noticed that the village he had shown to them....was not there... That made her worry even more. Where would they all go now?
    Then she saw the female figure. She nearly scared poor Shizuka to death, making her jump. But, she remains calm and listens to Logan talk to the ghost in that foreing language again. She won't hurt us....will she? She thought this as she stared at the female figure.
    Roleplayer, gamer girl, band nerd, and ROTC cadet.
    You ain't got nothin' on me.

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Chloe looked over in the direction of the other ghost. She looked at Logan who still seemed to be chit-chatting with the first ghost, unsure of what they were saying. She quickly looked back in the direction they had just come from, making sure -they- werent still coming. Without pulling her eyes away from where they were fixated she spoke to Logan.

"This is it, isnt it? The village that was going to be refuge....where do we go now??"

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Actually bigger than you. miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

"I don't smoke," Typical. "You okay? You look pretty bruised."

The kid wasn't lying. He could really feel the weight of the beating bearing down on him. His tounge scoured the insides of his mouth to get rid of the tangy taste of blood. He could feel he was missing a tooth. Possibly two.

"My name is Jun by the way,"

'Oh cool, names Ed. Ed Woods, pleasure to meet ya.'

With great effort Ed managed to push himself to his feet and dusted himself off. He looked back at the Jun guy. His hair was still blue. Ed wondered how long it would take for whatever drugs he was on to wear off.

'You speak pretty good English, ya know that. Where exactly are we?'

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Thomas discovered something in an operating room. More supplies, just in case. He took them with him.

Sam began taking a painkiller to cut the pain away for a bit. It was good to relax for a bit.

Jacob began to wonder how to get out of this hell hole. They needed weapons and lots of it.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Jun ignored the glance to his blue hair again. Jun was use to it, but it still annoyed him. All the girls wanted his hair to be blond. All the parents though he was unsightly. He bit the inside of his lip for a moment.

'You speak pretty good English, ya know that. Where exactly are we?'

"Hawaii, the Lanai Island," Jun said.

There he went again staring his hair. Jun couldn't stand it any more.

"Look, you can tell me my hair is offensive and that you don't like the color blue," Jun said, "I'm so tired of people staring at my hair like it through an insult at them."

Jun crossed his arms and looked down away from Ed. His lips quivering in a dangerous angry pout.

Member Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez has a brilliant future Ramirez's Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-21-2010 03:58 AM
    Threads

He gazed up at the sunset, basking his already finely tanned skin in it's radiant orange glow. He whiffed the salty breeze, his short brown hair wavering somewhat.

"I'm off duty, however...!" Heath paused, staring at the sea. "I must be alert for the cries of assistance, so I, Heath Price, may help someone avoid the ultimate price!"

He paused, grinning at his own 'wit' of the rhetoric. Yes, it was an excellent evening. Albeit something felt... off. He whiffed the breeze again, and he broke into a dramatic pose. "Hmm?! Is this... blood I smell on the gale? Yes. I, Heath Price, could not mistake such a scent!" He placed his hands above his brows, quickly gazing back and forth on the shore.

Sand, sand... sand, blue hair, sand, sand-- blue hair? Heath snapped his neck back towards the blur in the distance, and stretched his muscles briefly before running off towards the blue hair. "This way my intuiton tells me! Yes, I Heath Price shall ascertain the situation!"

He quickly closed the distance, seeing another rise from the ground. With more push, Heath ran quicker and quicker. "Who is in danger?!" he barked loudly. As he finally reached, he huffed. Snapping his head back to back. "You look half dead!" he told the one that had only recently raised from the sandy shore. "You have blue hair!" He told the other.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Noelynn, Raycaptain and Maru

The ghost starts to resopond to Logan's questions. He gets out

*I don't know, maybe they*

Before being cut off by the two ghost charging at Logan, the nearest living person.

The damp terrain makes it hard to maeuver quickly.

The spirit that led you here intercepts the new male ghost. Giving him a solid dump tackle onto the ground.

The female however rushes for logan. He twists, dodges, and instinctively tries to push it back. He feels some slight resistance as his hand hits and it seems to knock her back for a moment, but than her form slides over his arm, making it feel like it's freezing, and swipes at his chest, which produces a sensation like aspirating icewater.

But then logan has flipped away and with a back handspring. Putting some distance between himself and the small female ghost.

The ghost that lead you here is screaming at them in his own language

*STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT!!!* over and over. That gets the two to pause, though after a couple moments the female starts moving toward Logan again.

-------------------------

@Light Buster

Thomas gathers up the scalepels, foresepts, sponges, and suturing tools in the towl they are laid out on and makes his way back tothe group carefully looking for ghosts.

Looking at the map Jacob notes where the police station is, just across Dole park, the clinic being on one side of it and the police station essentially on the other. On the side of the park there are some general store type places, judging by the names (Richards shopping center, The plantation store). They might have something useful.

Senior Member RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 08:20 PM
    Threads

"You. Don't. Need. To. Hurt us!" Logan spits the words out between twists and turns. The ground is so unlike anything he'd ever tried parkour on seriously. While concrete and metal were one thing, damp moss and earth were so very different. He knew, or at least guessed, that these ghosts were exactly like the other one, "You're dead! Stop! Listen! You. Are. Dead!" When the last word left his lips, Logan stumbled slightly but regained his footing instantly. There was no way he could keep this up. Two ghosts were out here and, even though the one they were with was defending against the male, this female could still break off at his two friends.

"Make them stop!" Logan cried out to their friendly ghost assistant. A sort of anger would more than likely build towards their dead companion, seeing as how Logan had told them the village was gone... He told them all... And the ghost, he'd led them into this... trap it seemed like...
    ~The One and Only~

Gil
    sunshine
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

"Look, you can tell me my hair is offensive and that you don't like the color blue,"
    "I'm so tired of people staring at my hair like it through an insult at them."

Ed suddenly had a million questions. Most of them pondering as to why one would ever dye their hair blue but before he could speak a burly man came tunnelling across the beech and roared in the faces of both of them.

"You look half dead!"

"You have blue hair!"

Ed's questions suddenly became a million and one.

"A friend of yours?" Ed queried. Although it seemed Jun was just as puzzled by this newcomers appearance. Ed hoped whoever this new guy was he would be friendly. He was in no state to fight and Jun looked like he would survive as long as the enemy was distracted by his hair. Maybe he could make friends with this guy quickly.

"Say fellah, you wouldn't have a cigarette would you?
    Last edited by miniPhil; 08-05-2010 at 05:45 PM.

Junior Member Hachiko_Kitsune will become famous soon enough Hachiko_Kitsune's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2010 04:01 AM
    Threads

I smirked as another dead came toward me and I ran in a large curved almost circular shape. They were fast but I was much faster. As soon as I got enough distance to face the dead chasing me I charged straight for it using the force of its movement, my running, and the strength in my arms to swing with effective aim and knock it back, this time against the wall, where I finished it off the same way I had before. I dodged the blood spatter once again as I cut off any connection between the spinal cord and brain stem, with the bloody tip of the organ pipe.

(Organ pipe as in a type of piano tube. Not the body part.)

I moved toward the door. If some one needed saving they'd let some one else know.

(Meaning, If some one had responded to my previous post. I would have been obliged to help them out of a stitch, but since no one really acknowledged the fact that I didn't have a problem exterminating the dead, I think I will just leave I have a bit of a Karma system in my head as well. Nothing personal.)
    (By leave I was referring to my character leaving the room)
    Last edited by Hachiko_Kitsune; 08-06-2010 at 05:28 AM.

Senior Member Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Jigsaw Ribbon LOTR The Palantir Of Orthanc Black Cat
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2013 02:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Sarcasticfuzzball

Royo ran down the stairs having no clue that there was some other people fighting of the undead. She came down at a speed, noticing a undead, she slid under the under. As she got up, she turned around, her right leg lifted into the air and slammed down on the undead. The undead hit the ground, she pick up a chair and slamming into it's head, not once nor twice but three times.

Two more came, throwing the chair at one and the other charge towards her, rolling out of the way. In the roll she grab one of her guns, crouching, she took a shot at the charging zombie, getting it in the head. She stood back up, looking a the other undead. She walked other to chair she had thrown, placing one of the chair legs on the undead head. Jumping on the chair with all her might, the sound of a crushed skull along with the sound of splattering blood fill the hall.

Royo: *sigh* I could use a drink right about now

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Enisfer, Hachiko, Aedan, Hasu, and Kylescio

(OOC: Rolls are good enough to back up those last bit of actions. For future reference this is the case unless I mention a karma being used or something).

The survivors dash past Royo after she finished off the dead. Walking in a weaving manner to avoid the various disembodied grasping hands and flailing torsoes on the dance floor.

The dead coming down the stairs aren't far behind, and the dead coming in along the cliffs toward Mia aren't far off either. But for the moment the main room of the hotel and the cliff outside the big doors are clear.

Senior Member Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter's Avatar
    Gil
    Daring
    Gifts Eva Unit 01 Bleach Ichigo Mask Green Saber
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2013 12:34 PM
    Threads

While I'm resting I find my self staring at the bodies that have been hacked up early blood and body parts everywhere their gut are smeared across the floor, all I could think was these were once human being now look at them they were butchered like a slab of meat my clothes are cover with there blood and I feel nothing no regret no remorse, I don't even feel unsettled by the fact I sitting by them I could hear someone fighting nearby as I look around the corner I could see Zephere she's just killed one of the undead she quickly leaves the room.

"Zephere wait up." I get up to see her running down one of the corridor way I turn around to see the undead approaching from behind.

"It's not save to stay here any more." The undead seems to be relentless they don't seem to trier I all I could think about was keep us alive I find my self becoming like I was when I was serving in the SAS surviving no matter the cost and get everyone I can damn Island, we make our way down the same corridor that Zephere went down once we barge our way through the doors we begin moving nearby object in front of the to slow down the undead.

"Zephere where are?" We walk down the corridor slowly minding our surroundings so not to get a nasty surprise as we move down the corridor searching room by room for Zephere and any other survivors.
    Last edited by Aedan the demon hunter; 08-06-2010 at 02:37 PM.
    War is hell and I'm the devil

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"You look half dead!"

"You have blue hair!"

"A friend of yours?"

Jun stared at the ,muscular man who appeared from nowhere. Well probably not nowhere, but he hadn't seen where he had walked up from. He heard the man's very captain obvious comments and then Ed had the decency to ask if he were a friend of his. This day was getting weird and he wasn't going to have the peace he wished he could have.

Jun watched as Ed walked up and asked the man for a smoke. That was one way of getting someone's attention. But Jun wasn't looking for friends, nor was he really looking for a fight. He stared at the stranger.

"Are you going to hurt us?" Jun asked having more courage to ask that then dissipate the situation with friendly gestures.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information