AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 139 of 197 FirstFirst ... 39 89 129 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 149 189 ... LastLast
Results 3,451 to 3,475 of 4916

Thread: RPG: Nightmarchers

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Default Re: RPG: Nightmarchers

(Andrew) Yeah Fee, it's me. Where are you now and are you okay?

Andrew wanted to know if she was okay and if he can meet up with her? Once the spirit's job is done, they were going to split right after, so they can catch up with the group.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With the boys in danger, they fled to the woods and away from the zombies. Jacob was hurt but it could be solved, mostly. Thomas carried Jacob away from the zombies chasing them, seeing their luck was now paying off while Sam continued to move and keep the Semi-Dead Walter in a headlock but was getting scratched for it. Walter might be revitalized if they can stay alive...
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Senior Member Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Grilled Fish Pisces
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-04-2012 09:35 AM
    Threads

Naomi whips her head towards the big strong erie looking guys while she lands from leaping nearly a foot in surprise. Staring wide eyed at them she stands still reading herself to bolt around in the cage if necessary to avoid them. She was not about to let them catch her.
    Always living on the bright side of life, though I turn to offer light where it's needed.

There's a party at the end of the world. You wanna come?

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Narona @-GAZKUL- @Esiphas

The men actually jump back a little bit as Naomi goes flying and scatters herself and the chair on the floor.

They seem to come around while she stands up with her hands still caught behind her back.

The two who had been talking earlier stay by the entrance to the cage, and the third one, a guy maybe in his twenties in camos, pulls out a stun gun.

Click image for larger version

Name:	stun-gun-ch.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	12.6 KB
ID:	53876

he says "C'mon, don't make this harder than it has to be."

OOC: I don't know off the top of my head if I've explained karma to you before. All players start with ten points of the stuff, and it can be used to alter the story in various ways. Most commonly avoiding nasty wounds or escaping the otherwise inescapable. It can also be used proactively to change things a bit, for example happining to find something useful, getting some NPC to like your character, or just asking me to come up with something along the lines of something you ask for. I find it makes the game work better, but you've only got so much of the stuff. You don't have to use karma now, they obviously aren't trying to kill Naomi, at least not at the moment, but I thought I'd make sure you knew that as a player you've got some extra options.

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

ooc- well, i was waiting for @-GAZKUL- but im bored waiting. Ill have to make a short post.
    -
    ic- Esiphas followed Okalani, Leaning on his polearm still. "I wonder where were actually headed... It just seems to be an endless walk." He sighed, and stopped, getting some water from the bag. Then, having drunken about half a bottle, he stood up and again following Okalani again. "Do you see anything?" he called to her.
    Last edited by Esiphas; 11-16-2011 at 02:37 AM.

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

Resident Japanese Girl
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2014 01:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

Mana had plopped down in the grass next to Jessica when the group stopped to discuss what to do. However, the conversation mostly drifted through one ear and out the other as she let her head droop onto Jessica's shoulder.

"Are you alright, Mana?" Yuki asked, kneeling down by her daughter.

"Just sleepy," Mana replied. "Hey Fee-"

Mana's sentence was left unfinished however, as Fee's eyes grew wide and she stumbled backwards.

Quote Originally Posted by Red&Stiletto View Post
    "Wha... what are they?!" she screamed, still scrambling backwards, pushing herself up against a rock."Andrew? Andrew is that you?" she asked, searching the faces around her but he wasn't there.
    Mana and Jessica hurriedly moved towards Fee.

"What's up?" Mana asked, gingerly reaching out to touch Fee's arm.

"She must see something!" Yuki chimed from behind them. "Maybe she's clairvoyant."

"Didn't we meet someone named Andrew a bit after all this started?" Jessica asked, scrunching her nose as she tried to fit a face to the name.

Mana pursed her lips as she turned to Jessica, a steadying hand still on Fee's arm. "Wasn't he with the army guy or something? Or did we meet his friends who were trying to help him...? Ah, that doesn't matter right now! Fee, you okay?"
    Last edited by suzumi; 12-06-2011 at 05:41 AM.
    ELPHABA LIVES!!

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Fee could hear Andrew in her head again as she sank down and put her head in her hands. She didn't understand what all this meant. Was Andrew's voice part of the vision or was she hallucinating? Could he really be talking into her head? Her thoughts swirled and her vision blurred as her tired brain tried to work it all out. "Andrew... he's in my head... and there were ghosts! They were everywhere and they mean us harm but... What's going on?" she sobbed, tears streaming down her face as she rocked herself back and forth. Andrew? How are you doing that? What happened to you? Where's Micheal? I just saw some glowing green undead or ghosts or something. I don't know where they are but they mean us harm. What am I supposed to do? There are people here who say they might know you, but... I'm so confused!

(OOC: Fee is thinking very fast and is confused so what Andrews hearing is the equivalent of paniced speaking.)
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@-GAZKUL- and @Esiphas

OOC: Yeah, I'd at least like to get another post out of Gaz. Kinda odd, I hope he's OK in real life.

IC:

Okalani replies to Esiphas

<Well, I'm no tracker, but I doubt anybody ever walks out this way, it looks like something was being drug, and Naomi was leading us straight in this direction before....>

---------------------------------------

@Red&Stiletto and @suzumi

Fee's freaking out has had a jaw dropping effect on everyone else in the group, at first they didn't do anything, but then someone near the back says.

"Those things are still coming!They're coming up the hill!"

At that a stream of words some from English, some from some other language, all of them presumably dirty start flowing from Kapella's mouth. However at some point "Let's move!" was intelligable.

He moves over to Fee and gently picks her up and sets her in a Jeep before starting to drive it some people get into the other one and the group starts moving down the road towards the caves. Not too quickly, most of the group is still jogging.

OOC for Red: Which is also toward the things Fee saw.
    Last edited by sunnyside; 11-18-2011 at 06:13 AM.

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

ooc- He's been around College and stuff. I guess he's just been busy.

Ic- Esiphas looks worried. ''Dug?'' (Think thats what you meant when you said ''drug'') ''Could that could be where this all started from?'' He scratched his chin. ''I wonder if Glaudio knows anything, he's crossed over recently, and he cam back different to the ghosts didn't he.'' He looekd round to Glaudio, who was chewing on a bone. ''What do you think Glaudio? Shall we see about this?''

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Esiphas View Post
    ooc- He's been around College and stuff. I guess he's just been busy.

Ic- Esiphas looks worried. ''Dug?'' (Think thats what you meant when you said ''drug'') ''Could that could be where this all started from?'' He scratched his chin. ''I wonder if Glaudio knows anything, he's crossed over recently, and he cam back different to the ghosts didn't he.'' He looekd round to Glaudio, who was chewing on a bone. ''What do you think Glaudio? Shall we see about this?''
    OOC: Nope, drug. As in she thinks that someone was dragging something on the ground while heading in the direction she's leading the group.

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC- sorry for being MIA for a while, been really busy trying to catch up with College work.

IC- Glaudio spat out a stream of blood and bone fragments into one hand and stuffed it the best he could into the gaps around his healing skull to try and neaten it up. Looking up as Esiphas "She knows that we arn't the best trackers ever, if she wanted us to follow she won't have made it too difficult. We should just keep walking till we find something obvious." Turning to Sora and Okalani "How fast can you run? it's time we gained some real ground on them." He pocketed the remnants of the bone, checked that his bone blade was still securely attached to his wrist, gripped his blade firmly in his other hand, cold dead fingers locking it in a deathgrip and began to run. It was the powerful and oddly mechanical run of a creature which shouldn't be able to run, dead tendons propelling him forwrd.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@-GAZKUL- and @Esiphas

Sora and Okalani attempt to pick up the pace. Sora "runs like a girl" and Okalani has shorter legs. Glaudio can outrun them, and could get out in front if he wanted to, though he couldn't even pretend to track at that speed, and would just be relying on his quarry walking in a straightish line down the valley. (OOC: Esiphas is probably the fastest runner the group as the dead are a bit slower running than in life, however he's now the only person in the group that gets out of breath since he's the only one that has to breath. So he's not faster for long. )

As she tries to keep Glaudio between her and Esiphas Sora says "Normally I don't have to walk or run place, I just sort of go to where people I know are, but I can't do that with Naomi now, like I couldn't for my friend".
    Last edited by sunnyside; 11-18-2011 at 12:01 PM.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Ooc- Ah... Right. Im English, so drug means drug to me. The correct term, in my head at least, is "Dragged". No offence.

IC- Esiphas groaned as they began running, and set off at a run. However moments later he staryed hacking and coughing. "Dammit... That hurt, and i havent had an Inhaler for days..." He said. "Bloody hell im a state" He tried to chuckle, then stopped and began a sort of power-limp, aided by the shaft of his polearm. "I.... Hate... Running" He said, barely keeping pace with Glaudio.

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Esiphas @-GAZKUL- @Narona

OOC: Advancing pace with Naomi in order to sync up with Esiphas and Glaudio as they've been posting fast. Note that you got some bonus karma for the kidnapping thing, which did help the story keep rolling, wich as noted earlier gives you a host of options to essentially change the reality of the game to a degree. PM me if you'd like to talk options, though the guys might get her out too.

IC: Naomi attempts to dodge but the confines of the small section of cave don't give her much room. As the guy moves in she does land a nasty kick, but with her hands bound she couldn't follow up and he hits her once and then shocks her with the stun gun.

Her muscles seize up and refuse to move as they carry her off.

They lay her down on what was probably a stalagmite, but the top was sawn off to make something like a stone table. Screws had been put through chains into the stone, and the chains are used to tightly hold down her ankles, wrists, and neck.

The table feels cold, and maybe a little wet.

They don't gag her or anything but if she looks over she could see the old guy with a small bowl full of some liquid. He sets that near her, and then dips a small hollow piece of bone, shaped like a pen, into it. He then uses a small rock to quickly drive it into her arm, not deep enough to do any damage. Instead it's just a lot of little tiny pokes as he rapidly uses the stone.

Naomi remembers the crude tattoos on the other girl.

------------------------------------

OOC: back with Esiphas and Glaudio

IC:

As Glaudio runs along a gunshot suddenly rings out. From behind him, Esiphas can see some of the flesh essentially getting flayed off of his back ribs on one side.

Glaudio stumbles but doesn't fall, and Sora runs past him, apparently they tried shooting at her, but that just causes the tiniest ripple in her form.

The group doesn't see who is doing the shooting, but everyone was looking forward and likely spotted the gunflash among the trees in the moment between lightning flashes.

Someone over there yells.

"What the hell are those things! "

someone else yells "Just a revenant and some ghosts"

The first then yells. "Well the revenant looks freaky, and what the hell is that freaky dead thing with the spear! And they're coming at us. "

Another voice, Older, yells out "Fall back. Fall back. Get the kahuna!"

Glaudio finds that he has muc hmore awareness of his flesh than he did in life. A high velocity fragmenting bullet like that would have killed him in real life. Now, there's a bit of tissue damage in his torso muscles, one shattered rib, and the air seal that helps expand his lung is starting to fill with air, which might make his speech a little gargly or raspy.

The things he might be able to fix it if he takes some moments to do so and rearanges the rib.
    Last edited by sunnyside; 11-18-2011 at 09:01 PM.

Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Glaudio paused to poke around at his ribs before letting out a roar and began to pound in the direction of the voices, the hunger gripping him from within, able to resist the urges coursing through his blood. Oh they would satisfy the hunger just so much better than the dead, he barely felt the bullet but it was the idea that it was aimed at Sora and Esiphas which made him give in to the rage, a cold fury rather than the hunger itself. He wasn't attacking them as one of the dead, he was attacking them as a man whose comrades had been threatened.

OOC- Time to get some replacement fingers....

Senior Member Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Grilled Fish Pisces
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-04-2012 09:35 AM
    Threads

Naomi jolts in the general direction of 'away from the needle like thing' but due to the recent voltage of electricity and the whole thing about the chains she can't do much other than screw up the placement of the needle. Not a person to tolerate pain when the needle like bone hits her skin she tries (again in vain) to get away from the pain.

OOC: yeah sure I'd like to talk to you about options. good grief poor naomi D:
    Always living on the bright side of life, though I turn to offer light where it's needed.

There's a party at the end of the world. You wanna come?

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Esiphas looked blank for a moment- blanker than usual. ''Dead... Thing?'' He asked himself. ''Im the only one here still alive...'' He began to chckle, then laugh maniacly, a grin which looked dangerously insane splitting across his face. ''I'm not dead... I'm not dead yet!'' He laughed, doubling over, the laugh sounding so hollow and almost evil it sent shivers down his own spine. Then Glaudio ran off, and Esiphas grinned, and followed him. ''Better keepthe big guy out of too much trouble. And Those idiots need to learn to choose thier targets better.''

ooc- >.< going evil! Ish....

18. Thanks -GAZKUL- thanked for this post
    Likes -GAZKUL- liked this post
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Esiphas @-GAZKUL- and @Narona

OOC: Narona first, and syching up times.

IC:
    Naomi wiggles, however they seem used to this, and manage to hold her down, occasionally using a little electricity if things seem to be a little rough. They actually don't talk much. Actually some of them look like they're board as if they've been doing this a while.

The one guy dressed in historical as opposed to modern camo clothes who is using the bone needle is quite focused and intent however. Adjusting his strikes as best he can with her movement. Eventually a large continuous tattoo goes from one arm, across her midrif and to the other. This takes quite a chunk of time (OOC: Which is the time Glaudio and Esipahs needed to make the journey). The tattoo marks are largecompared to the modern process, and some bleed a little.

Eventually he steps back and coughs a little and then nods. "Hookay. Break. " Everyone from him to Naomi seems fairly exhausted by all this. They haul her back into the cage with the other two women and bind her hands on the chair she got out of last time.

Shortly after closing the door a shout comes from the cave entrance. Hey! The scouts are saying that they're getting rushed by some freaky dead things, they've falling back to the cave.

The old man in the weird historical outfit yells at a number of me saying "Come with me! He then points at the youngest and says "You stay!"

Everyone but the youngest guy, the one who Naomi heard speaking first when she came to here, run out of the cave.

OOC: Lemmi see, some options. There are a lot of things. You could affect the attitude of the last guy there. Actually sneaking away a key to the cage would have been really hard, but karma could do it. A random ghost could show up (risky example though). The cage is pretty new, but the cave is old, the mounting process could have cracked the old rock so it wouldn't hold up to somebody throwing themselves into it.

------------------------------------------------

OOC: Now outside where all thsoe guys are running to.

IC:

Now the tracking is easy. The other men are running at full speed, not worrying about smashing through foliage and generally making plenty of noise for Glaudio to track in on. He and then the others pass some packs, which means they've probably lightened their loads, except for their guns.

Gladuio feels that his legs aren't quite a swift as they once were. But they're close. And his pace is not slackening, and he knowns he's closing in on his prey.

In the distance Glaudio and behind him Esiphas hear the sound of chanting. Sora and Okalani seem to be bracing themselves to be hurled backwards but that doesn't happen this time.

Instead a weird emotion rolls over the group, except Esiphas who feels that something odd is going on, but isn't affected in any other way.

For the dead however, they suddenly feel the hunger toward the living vanish entirely toward those they are following, and can feel, oh so acutely, other lives some distance away. Oh how delicious they would be, how glorious having that mana would feel! It's a heady mix, washing over someones emotions and reasoning like far too much alcohol. Sora and Okalani seem significantly phased by it, and actually look like they're confused and start drifting in the direction of town.

OOC: Glaudio still feels that, but he went double in control. He has insight into what it's dooing, and the effect it would have on most dead. Be he can retain control.

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads

OOC: Sorry for the long break but I'm back

" Yes we are and I didn't expect any ghosts to be here." Saizo said with a grin, " I don't think I heard correctly but did you say something about people with spears? Are they on this ship?"
    He listened for any type of disturbance on the ship and couldn't hear anything unusual for now but he had to keep his guard up for anything that might happen on the ship as long as he was on board.

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Project Chaos link below.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5CyAAMyFKE

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@The Rogue Devil

The ghost with the Garand rifle is keeping it pointed close to, but not actually at, Saizo.

The one in the fighter helmet says.

"Yeah, this ship is riddled with ghosts. I can see through my hand a little, so I figure I'm one too. I guess...I guess I haven't given that much thought yet, what with the fighting.

As far as I can tell there are a bunch of native looking ghosts, mostly armed with spears and other primative weapons and they're attacking everybody that isn't them."

The guy in the cowboy hat adds.

"I don't know what those spears would do to y'all, 'cause we and our kit pass through walls and the like. But they seem to do something to each other.

Why the first thing I knew after having those chest pains while out fishin' and gull huntin' was standing next to a tanned fellow like you see with the natives on the island, cept he had this weird club with what I reckon were shark teeth on it and he was wearned some strange old time native britches.

Well, afore he could do something to me I stabbed him right quick with my bowie knife and he went up like smoke kinda. "

He points his thumb at the soldier with the Garand

"His fancy gun doesn't get rid of 'em nearly so quick. That's why were were running this way, a bunch of 'em are closer to the front of this rust bucket."

The fighter pilot nods. "I think we might have lost them when we ran through the old engine compartment."

Senior Member Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Trollface Jigsaw Ribbon Dr Who Tardis
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-30-2013 11:48 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: Sorry about the late post, I've had testing like crazy lately. I hate algebra..

Skye decided to continue with the group, 'I would rather not be alone in this mess.' she thought to herself.
    They kept walking and while Victoria and Greg talked, Skye preferred to keep to herself.
    She stumbled upon a tree, and searched for some fruit but to no avail.
    Last edited by Bamboobowl; 11-21-2011 at 01:11 PM.

Senior Member Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts American Flag Ribbon Coke Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2014 06:32 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Meteorkeeper

@Bamboo. @The Nana Ryu
    OOC: Was wondering what happened to you welcome back ^^

As Greg and Victoria were walking he saw that the other girl was following. Good Greg thought she may be a bit antisocial but at least it seems she knows whats best for her.
    Right as he thought that they reached the edge of the forest "Finally we made it" he was now looking at a main road and a little ways down it he could see the town. "Ok lady's when we get there we need to find some supply's and anything elts we can use...and if either of you see a phone booth or a hospital let me know. Oh and remember be very careful who knows whats in there." As they waked down the road towards the town Greg thought that this might be a good opportunity to get to know his two companions. "So lady's why don't you tell me about your self's what brought you to this island...if you don't mind me asking of course?"
    Last edited by Meteorkeeper; 11-21-2011 at 07:44 PM.
    The proud owner of the FIRST EVER self-perpetual neko gyroscope!

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Meteorkeeper @The Nana Ryu @Bamboo.

OOC: Bamboo.'s character knows the city and Nana's has a guidebook.

The city looks like (click to enlarge)

Name:	lanai city awesome.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	27.9 KB
ID:	54148

The hospital and most stores are in the center of town. Red is for the building the fire department is in. Blue is the police station. Hospital is marked in the upper right near the fire department. Other spots are labeled.

Name:	Lanai_city_marked_cropped.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	100.3 KB
ID:	54147

Much of the rest of town is homes, though to the southeast is a dollar rent a car, and to the north is the lodge at Koele. It's another resort on the island that's going for more of a rustic feel than the beach oriented resort. It has the lake there, a golf course, stables, skeet shooting, lodges, etc

Name:	lodge at keole.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	111.4 KB
ID:	54149

However your group is a perceptive bunch and SKye can't help staring at the town. She notices people...but she thinks she can see through some of them, and maybe some look wounded, like maybe they should be laying down instead of shambling along.

She's worried about that. Though nothing seems to have noticed the group, and you could step back into the woods for cover.

Victoria's common sense makes her wonder what he's up to with finding a phone booth, and if perhapse one of the closest houses might do. They might have supplies too.

25. Thanks Meteorkeeper thanked for this post
    Senior Member The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Cinderella Decepticons Scorpio
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2016 01:25 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Finally we made it" he was now looking at a main road and a little ways down it he could see the town. "Ok lady's when we get there we need to find some supply's and anything elts we can use...and if either of you see a phone booth or a hospital let me know. Oh and remember be very careful who knows whats in there." As they waked down the road towards the town Greg thought that this might be a good opportunity to get to know his two companions. "So lady's why don't you tell me about your self's what brought you to this island...if you don't mind me asking of course?"
    "I came here to get away from stress and so far i have thanks to the zombies"
    Victoria answered Greg.
    'the homes are a better place to look if we want a phone that's not out in the open. and they also might have supplies that arn't rotten or spoiled'
    since her curiosity about Greg's want of a phone she decided to ask him.
    "Greg why do you need a phone?"
    "There is no such thing as a coincidence in this world. There is only the inevitable."

Senior Member Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts American Flag Ribbon Coke Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2014 06:32 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Meteorkeeper

"I came here to get away from stress and so far i have thanks to the zombies"
    "So you have been using them as an undead punching bag to relieve your stress...well at least I know that you can hold your own then."

"Greg why do you need a phone?"
    "Its not that I need a phone what I need is a phone book I need to see if someone is listed in it my other idea was that we can go and check the hospital records to see if I can find anything out and at the same time get some medical supplies just in case."
    The proud owner of the FIRST EVER self-perpetual neko gyroscope!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information