AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 147 of 197 FirstFirst ... 47 97 137 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 157 ... LastLast
Results 3,651 to 3,675 of 4916

Thread: RPG: Nightmarchers

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: RPG: Nightmarchers

Glaudio moved slowly towards the group of revenants, curious about the green thing initially, holding the hunger in check with some difficulty as his booted feet crunched across the ground. He wasn't trying to be particularly subtle about it as he guessed that they would only attack him if he attacked first, clamping his left fist tightly around the knife and his right held the heavy axe like blade in a death grip.

His body shook as he tried to hold in the hunger as it burned brighter the closer he got to the dead, he could smell the blood on them, their dead veins would provide the release he needed. He had been tempted to attack the living he'd seen earlier but he had resisted, forcing the bloodlust away from them, forcing himself to keep moving away from them.

He made it to about ten yards from them before his defenses broke, with a barbaric howl he began to run, stiff joints propelling him forward at a loping run. Mind gloriously blank filled only with the joy of the fight.

OOC- sorry for inactivity, and unoriginality but feeling a bit rough.

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

Esiphas gets up carefully and walks to Niaomi. ''Hey...'' He began. ''What... should we do? Where do you think we should go?'' He looked slightly worried about asking her, as though he thought she'd snap at him for Disturbing her.

Draugr inside Esiphas's head snarled at him. '<You need to look stronger, Weakling. Be forceful, Dominant, or be Subtle and Manipulative. Don't submit to everyone else, thats not advisable at all.> Esiphas yelled back ''Shut up! You don't know me!I want this to work! I don't want her leaving me because soem wolf-spirit told me to be a bit more rough!'' He looked furious. Dragr shouted back. <Tahts it! Anger! Dominant and Powerful, thats what you are! Now do it! Show that to teh Wrld!> Esiphas opened his mouth to retaliate, then stoped. ''No. No, thats just what you want. I cant be the Dominating force you want me to be, I cant be the Trickster either. I won't Lie. Not to Her.'' Draugr Growled. <If you won't, I'll do it. I'll take this body by force.> Esiphas Chuckled. ''Ah Draugr. I think you'll like the next part. I won't lie to her. And you cant take my body. But i owe you, both for helping me get close to Niaomi, and for teh Combat save. So i'll make you a deal. I won't lie to her, i won't decieve her. But, I'll decieve my way through teh rest of the world, one man at a time.'' Draugrs eyes flashed. <Your Sure?> Esiphas nodded. ''Together, we'll take everything we could possibly want. Sound good?'' Draugr nodded. <Yes. Yes it does.>

Esiphas returned to reality. Not a second had passed, yet he felt the time that had gone by in his inner conversation. He looked more determined, Fresher in mind and Spirit, ready to move out. he felt it to. he smiled to Niaomi. ''So, yea, sorry. What should we do?''

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

Senior Member Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts American Flag Ribbon Coke Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2014 06:32 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Meteorkeeper

@Tintalle
    Quote Originally Posted by The Nana Ryu View Post
    Victoria looked from Skye to Greg and said.
    "Okay then lets get into the Hospital records and find out more about your parents Greg"
    She headed toward the record office.
    "Sounds good to me" Greg then walked into the room and after a bit of searching found the records and his parents files. "Finally here they are Marry and Kieth Allen" Greg kept reading looking for the most recent entry and with a bit of searching he found it..."Kieth and Marry Allen dead upon arrival due to extreme exterior wounds, both put to rest in the makeshift graveyard out back. " Greg dropped the records and they scattered all over the floor. "Hahaha they managed to run away again...and this time I cant chase them." Greg felt an odd mix of anger, frustration, happiness and deep sadness that made him fall to his knees and stare at the floor, that's when he noticed something...a record that he had dropped, it was dated for about seven months after his parents arrived on the island..."Well Ill be they had another kid...it seems that I am an older brother...or I would have been if he wasn't also dead...odd it dosent say how he died...I wonder what this Alexander James Allen was like I wonder if we would have gotten along, we are around the same age."
    Last edited by Meteorkeeper; 01-09-2012 at 05:08 PM.
    The proud owner of the FIRST EVER self-perpetual neko gyroscope!

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@-GAZKUL-

This time the dead seem to be aware of Glaudio's intentions. He suspects it might be something about his manner as he moved about and approached them.

His initial swing was either a bit overconfident, or the lean lady revenant was lucky, but her knife cliped off the fingers on his sword hand, sending his falchion flopping onto the ground.

Though the revenant soon hits the ground as well as Glaudio puts his shoulder into her.

Things go more smothly from there as Glaudio stricks vicious blows with the bone blade.

While Glaudio found it unweildy and less effective against the revenants than his heavy falchion, it actually proves to be remarkably damaging against the green entity, seeming to "hurt" it directly instead of Glaudio having to try and tear out and crush the bones it had left in its form.

Once again Glaudio finds himself alone in the woods, though he can hear an array of sounds coming from town.

---------------------------

@Esiphas

The man look up to the mooring rings and windows some distance above.

As he seemingly subconsciously straightens his soaked tie he wheezes out.

"Whoa honey. That looks like a good way to get your neck broke falling from up there.

We seeme to mostly be out of the storm. I'm sure the crew is responding to emergency procedures, we should just"

*cough wheeze*

"We should wait here until we're rescued, by one of the lifeboats the crew should be lowering soon. "

Senior Member The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Cinderella Decepticons Scorpio
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2016 01:25 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Meteorkeeper View Post
    @Tintalle

"Sounds good to me" Greg then walked into the room and after a bit of searching found the records and his parents files. "Finally here they are Marry and Kieth Allen" Greg kept reading looking for the most recent entry and with a bit of searching he found it..."Kieth and Marry Allen dead upon arrival due to extreme exterior wounds, both put to rest in the makeshift graveyard out back. " Greg dropped the records and they scattered all over the floor. "Hahaha they managed to run away again...and this time I cant chase them. "Greg felt an odd mix of anger, frustration, happiness and deep sadness that made him fall to his knees and stare at the floor, that's when he noticed something...a record that he had dropped, it was dated for about seven months after they arrived on the island..."Well Ill be they had another kid...it seems I am an older brother...or I would have been if he wasn't also dead.
    I wonder what this Alexander James Allen was like I wonder if we would have gotten along, we are around the same age."
    A mixture of pity and grief as well as confusion filled Victoria.
    "Run away what do you mean by that Greg and Lets search for your brother it'd be safer."
    She began searching through the files.
    "There is no such thing as a coincidence in this world. There is only the inevitable."

Senior Member Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Trollface Jigsaw Ribbon Dr Who Tardis
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-30-2013 11:48 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Meteorkeeper View Post
    @Tintalle

"Sounds good to me" Greg then walked into the room and after a bit of searching found the records and his parents files. "Finally here they are Marry and Kieth Allen" Greg kept reading looking for the most recent entry and with a bit of searching he found it..."Kieth and Marry Allen dead upon arrival due to extreme exterior wounds, both put to rest in the makeshift graveyard out back. " Greg dropped the records and they scattered all over the floor. "Hahaha they managed to run away again...and this time I cant chase them." Greg felt an odd mix of anger, frustration, happiness and deep sadness that made him fall to his knees and stare at the floor, that's when he noticed something...a record that he had dropped, it was dated for about seven months after his parents arrived on the island..."Well Ill be they had another kid...it seems that I am an older brother...or I would have been if he wasn't also dead...odd it dosent say how he died...I wonder what this Alexander James Allen was like I wonder if we would have gotten along, we are around the same age."
    As both the papers and Greg fell to the ground, what he had said couldn't quit replaying in Skye's mind. "Mary and Keith Allen.."She knew she had heard those names before but couldn't recall from whom.
    She was so focused in her own thoughts that she almost barely didn't hear what Greg had continued on reading from another fallen document laying besides him.
    But she did hear it, and the truth of this matter shook her to the very core.
    Before she realized it, she had let out a quiet sob. Tears burning her vision, she could only imagine the look of shock on her partners faces at this startling display.
    Despite her blurry vision, Skye could make out the form of a door and quickly scrambled towards it. She couldn't be here any longer, she needed to flee.
    Somewhere, in the back of her mind, she could hear the mocking voices of her sisters.
    'Run away, like always you coward!' but they were soon interrupted by a more familiar, comforting voice. Just as she reached the door, she froze.

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Holly sighed through gritted teeth. ''Alright smarty, we'll play it your way. But your gonna have to help me fight that thing, got it? It looks as hungry as a shark.'' She raised her fists into a streetfighters offensive stance, and nodded to the other lady. ''You can fight or just keep back. Your choice.'' Then she turned to face the open water and waited for the bitten man to come back up- or anything else.

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Esiphas

He stares at Holly a moment. "Did you hit your head or drink to many Seabreezes? I think you'd better sit down, this thing is slick and you could fall and hurt yourself."

He continues starting at her, sort of holding out his arms in case he needs to catch her.

However about that time Holly's friend climbs up on the tail for the tail for the third time with his guts starting to come out of the gap in his side from hitting the tail and rolling off a couple times, and as the new guy is soaking that vision up one of the other people swiming towards the boat starts screaming. The water around them turns red and frothy, but you can see a grey form, and a fin with Jewlery on it near them.

"What the *&^#ing (&#& (*&# is this $#!+ " He yells as he backs away and presses himself up against the ship.

The previously hyperventilating lady starts crying, which is probably an improvement compared to last time.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Holly Tuts. ''How rude. And Cowardly.'' She trys not to pay attention to the person who jst got eaten by teh shark thing, or to the shark. She just hoped it would eat the... thing if she could knock it back in the water. She carefully advaced forward, as the creature advanced on her and when it was within reach, she lashed out a punch aimed for the chest. Not waiting to she what happened, she swept her leg round again, attempting teh tactic she had used before, then she twisted backwards from the Kick to try and get out of range.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Esiphas

Her initial blows don't manage to knock it over, and with a lunge the creature manages to wrap its hands around her throat. However Holly was able to twist and thrash to the ground, and got a palm blow against the thing that breaks its grip. Landing on the tail she manages to kick at it from teh ground and once again sends it into the waves.

The man starts speaking fast.

"Ok. Ok. Ok. I don't understand. I don't. Ok Ok. Let's get out of here fast. Here. I can I can, I can hold somebody up. hurryhurryhurry"

Without the other thing on the tail the woman stops screaming, for a moment, then she shreaks "That shark has arms!!!!!"

In the water it looks like another two people are going to reach the tail soon, Holly isn't exactly sure if they'll be helpful or dangerous.

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Glaudio didn't notice that he had dropped the sword until it was over, his mind hadn't registered loosing the fingers until he looked down at his hands, he got the impression that someone he knew would have found this funny their memory blurring into nothingness with the scent of blood.

He was only able to find one of his original fingers, and he stooped down to cut himself some new ones from the body of one of the ravenants using the bone blade. His brain took a moment to register what he saw but it appeared that the blade had partially fused itself to his forearm, his bones shining bright white as it slowly fused further, expanding the blade as it did so. His flesh fell away from his forearm, hand bones twisting as fusing to form a long and lethal looking blade where his lower arm once was.

The loss of his left hand wasn't that vital he decided as he sat back waiting for his fingers to reattach themselves. He's already decided that he would fight until he couldn't fight any more and the blade seemed to have been born out of this desire. He picked himself up from the dust and shambled over to the remains of the revenant he'd killed earlier, with a little trouble due to the lack of a wrist joint he removed the bones from the legs and arms, using his sword to help.

This one of the bones he stuck into his mouth to eat as he walked, the others he absorbed into his left arm, the bone dissapearing into his body for later use, it took a while and the blade had several odd looking bulges on it as he walked back towards the town but he guessed they'd go down as time went on.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Holly sighs. ''Your all eager now aren't you? Not a keen fighter?'' She motioned up to the windows. ''Come on then, Help me up. I'll help you up when i'm there.'' She waited for the two people to get ready to hold her up, keeping an eye on the tail fin as they did so, making sure nothing new was climbing up.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Esiphas

The man sort of takes charge and gives the other woman orders as he works out getting her sitting on his shoulders, with his feet braced on the tail and his hands leaning up against the ship.

Holly's dexterity comes in handy as he climbs up their backs, and when the ships crests before dipping, she launches herself into the air and manages to catch onto the lip of the window above and pull herself up.

The area where she finds herself doesn't have anybody in it at the moment as far as she can tell. and it looks like she's come in through the windows of the theater in the back of the ship which are more used for ventilation and light, she finds herself behind the curtains amid a bunch of the curtains, ropes for working them, and some costumes.

----------------------------

@-GAZKUL-

Glaudio looks over as he hears a scream coming from the direction of town. Glaudio feels that little twinge as he spots a living person. She's running along as fast as she can. On either side she's flanked by native looking ghosts, holding marlin bill spears and shark toothed swords at their sides. But they aren't attacking her, they seem to just be keeping her from turning to the left or the right.

Behind her, and keeping her running, is a huge revanant. At least ten feet tall.

The native spirits notice Glaudio and nod, but the revanent is intent on the woman.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Holly grabs the lengthiest piece of rope she can find, Secures it to the closest sturdy thing she can find and lowers it out the window. Leaning out, she shouts down to the other two "Is that enough Rope?" Quickly, assuming she should be able to hear thier answer, She looks for something club-like or something else that could be used as a weapon.Grabbing the nearest one, She leans out the window again.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Esiphas

Holly finds that the rope isn't loose but is instead attached to the rigging in the theatre. However their is a fair length of it, and it's already attached to something, Holly just has to pull on it, presumably moving a curtain or something somewhere, and she has a length to dangle out of the boat, and soon the two others are making their way up the rope and into the room as well.

Nothing in the immediate area is very clubish, but a little ways off Holly had found some chairs that have legs that might make decent clubs if they were broken off.

The two move over toward Holly. Seeming a little unsure what to do or say.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Holly grabs a Belt from the costume wardrobes, and breaks of a pair of Chair legs, tucking on into her belt. ''Uncomfortable as it is, it should hold.'' She mutters. Turning to the other two, she says ''Right, the way I see it, you can grab youself a club and help me get up top, as i'm sure theres not just one of those creepy things. Or, you can hide in here and hope no-one finds you. Theres probably a abr, so you won't go thirsty, and a few weeks without food will leave you malnourished, but at elast you'll be alive. Who knows, there might even be some food at the Bar, if you want to stay. I never came down here.'' She gives them a kindly, dazzling smile, and moves of to the costume wardrobes again, finding herself a travelling Cloak- or a replica of one at least. Then she sghs, and waits for the other two's answer.

Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

His decision to attack the large revenant was born mostly out of his desire to attack the harder target than out of any human emotion, the cold logic of his borrowed brain seeking the bigger threat while the hunger continued to control his body. The haze fell down over his vision as he began to run, the red blocking out all sanity.

As he ran he let out the cry he'd shouted many times in life and several times since when he thought he was going to die, this time it came as a gutteral roar "Viva la morte!!"

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: What the heck is up with this forum deleting all my paragraph breaks? @Esiphas The pair grab onto a chair leg each. But if anything still seem to be in shock and aren't sure what they want to do. For the lady at least, that's an improvement over the hyperventilating. However as Holly finishes getting herself rigged up they vanish in a burst of speed as they wordlessly decide to run. Glancing over Holly see's why as a creature yanks on the rope to pull its large form through the window. As it squeezes through and lands with its feet on the floor Holly can see the jewlery in the rear fin of the shark creature she saw in the water earlier. It has human like muscular arms and legs where a sharks pectoral and pelvic fins would normally be on what looks to otherwise be a ten foot long Mako shark. And where sharks are relatively stiff, this creature appears to have a spine that's flexible more like a snake, allowing it to shift to a nearly upright posture with it's larged finned tail curving slightly upward as well.It looks over toward where Holly and her fleeing companions are, and despite not having a proper human mouth manages to say: Nice-------------@-GAZKUL- The large revenant notices Glaudio as he approaches, and manages to yell &quot;MINE!&quot; as he turns to meet the charge. The &quot;natives&quot; don't say anything, but one of them sprints over toward the woman and trips her up with the bottom of its spear. It doesn't killer her though, it just plants a foot squarely on her back to hold her down. The other one watches the revenants. The creature is holding a pole of some sort, maybe piping from a house, and it winds the thing up and swings powerfully at Glaudio.Glaudio isn't the swiftest, but he manages a cross block with the bone and steel blades. This stops the thing from hitting him, but it still sends him flying through the air, though he manages to keep his balance. The other revenant seems to have liked how that worked and is swinging back to try it again.</p>
    Last edited by sunnyside; 01-13-2012 at 12:37 PM.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Holly blinks at the creature, stunned for a split second, Then she hurls the chair leg in her hands at it, shouting "Run!" And Sprinting towards the door. Shestops at the ropes however and hurriedly grabs a piece of unsecured rope, then springs away from the Shark-thing and makes for the door. "Pkease be open pleasebeopenpleasebeopen!" she hurriedly crys as she reaches the door with the other two, her physical prowess allowing her to catch up with the two. She pushes and pulls the doors...

Senior Member Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts American Flag Ribbon Coke Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2014 06:32 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Meteorkeeper

Quote Originally Posted by The Nana Ryu View Post
    A mixture of pity and grief as well as confusion filled Victoria.
    "Run away what do you mean by that Greg and Lets search for your brother it'd be safer."
    She began searching through the files.

Greg thought for a moment then said "You know what I came to this horrible place to find thous two and I am not stopping until I do if you come with me to there graves outback so I can confirm what is written here I will have no problem telling you two everything."

Quote Originally Posted by Tintalle View Post
    As both the papers and Greg fell to the ground, what he had said couldn't quit replaying in Skye's mind. "Mary and Keith Allen.."She knew she had heard those names before but couldn't recall from whom.
    She was so focused in her own thoughts that she almost barely didn't hear what Greg had continued on reading from another fallen document laying besides him.
    But she did hear it, and the truth of this matter shook her to the very core.
    Before she realized it, she had let out a quiet sob. Tears burning her vision, she could only imagine the look of shock on her partners faces at this startling display.
    Despite her blurry vision, Skye could make out the form of a door and quickly scrambled towards it. She couldn't be here any longer, she needed to flee.
    Somewhere, in the back of her mind, she could hear the mocking voices of her sisters.
    'Run away, like always you coward!' but they were soon interrupted by a more familiar, comforting voice. Just as she reached the door, she froze.

Greg was suddenly taken aback by the fact that Skye started crying...He reached out his hand in a reflex "Hey whats wro..." Then Skye bolted towards the door "Wait we cant get separated in here stop." To his surprise she did "oh ok then good um so whats going on...are you ok?"
    The proud owner of the FIRST EVER self-perpetual neko gyroscope!

Senior Member The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Cinderella Decepticons Scorpio
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2016 01:25 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Victoria put her arms around Skye and started to softley humm a lullaby. she didn't know why she did it it just seemed the right thing to do at that time.
    "We'll go outback and find the graves but we must be careful those things might be crawling all over the place"
    She was firm and knew now that getting away from this place and the past was the best for all of them.
    "There is no such thing as a coincidence in this world. There is only the inevitable."

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Esiphas

OOC: Your character isn't a particularily fast runner, that's a different thing, but she could have done a leap or something to catch up.

IC:

Holly finds that the shark thing doesn't seem to be as fast as people on land, though it's close.

The theater wasn't in use just then, but luckily fire codes apply on ships as well and in this direction the door gives easily.

The hallway ahead seems to be empty, with only the emergency lights showing the way. Holly thinks she can hear the murmer of lots of people up the staircase.

--------------------

@The Nana Ryu @Meteorkeeper and @Tintalle

Though there is a fair bit of noise coming from the dead trying to get out of the room Gregory trapped them in. Those near the staircase could hear something moving around a few flights down.

Resident Japanese Girl
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2014 01:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

"Are we heading anywhere in particular?" Mana called out, loudly so that Jessica and them in the other jeep could hear.

OOC: Short, but I'm kinda stuck. Sorry. >_<
    ELPHABA LIVES!!

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@suzumi and @Red&Stiletto

Kapella at first looks ahead like it's a silly question.

"We're heading back to the caves just step on it before those things catch up and...

Wait (*&$ I should have though of this before. Get away from the things, and then cut across the Garden of the Gods, the jeep should be able to do it, and that we can hopefully not give away where we're going to them or those other dead things that were following us from the church"

OOC: The garden of the gods is a local tourist attraction with petroglyphs on the rocks of the badlands. But unlike the woods right here you could get jeeps through there just having to dodge various piles of rock. Though it'd still be bumpy.

Hmmm It'd be a dice roll to drive fast where you are to escape those things. But this is a bad time to crash, so maybe write like the girls succed and I'll charge karma afterwards if needed.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Holly slams the doors shut again and looks for the handles, hoping the rope she grabbed could tie them together."What do you think that shark thing was... It was horrifying." She supressed a shuder. "And were they... Dead people? Walking Dead?"

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information