AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 142 of 197 FirstFirst ... 42 92 132 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 152 192 ... LastLast
Results 3,526 to 3,550 of 4916

Thread: RPG: Nightmarchers

Senior Member Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Grilled Fish Pisces
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-04-2012 09:35 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Re: RPG: Nightmarchers

"You're hanging in there pretty well, you ok with those wounds? I think I might have a sewing kit in my bag, you never know when you're going to get hurt outside,"

Naomi looks up at the ghost lady (Okalani) talking strange but gesturing like she's scared and follows her gaze to a stirring corpse (Glaudio) off in the distance. Repulsed at first she stands and reaches for her AK but then examines the other corpses uniforms and such, they also don't look half as mangled as this one. It's not missing any fingers so it can't be Glaudio. The strange ghost lady keeps talking but naomi doesn't pay attention to the tone. She raises the AK and aims.
    Always living on the bright side of life, though I turn to offer light where it's needed.

There's a party at the end of the world. You wanna come?

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@The Nana Ryu @Bamboo. and @Meteorkeeper

The creature rushes at Victoria, but she's swift and slashes its face with one of her knives. This doesn't slow it down much, but might be why it missed her as she sidesteps away from its charge.

She manages to land a kick on the thing and it falls to the ground. Not out, but at least down.

While this is going on, Skye almost can't help herself from looking over her shoulder, she spots some movement. Some more nasty looking people coming around the side of a house, quite a ways in the direction you'd just come. It'll take them a while to reach you, but it looks like they're headed your way.

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

"Niaomi!" Esiphas hurried to his feet. "Wait..." she aimed her A.K and he took one giant step forward and put his arms around hers, knocking off her aim and preventing her from adjusting it. "Thatsz... thats whats left of g... Glaudio." He breathed a sigh of relief. "He died, camr back and then recently started regenerating, so got new fingers, and now a new head.

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Esiphas @-GAZKUL- and @Narona

OOC: Just to make sure there isn't any confusion between people, Glaudio doesn't quite regenerate, his body latches onto tissues from other people, sort of like if a doctor was suturing them together, except its fiberous body tissues with Glaudio. But he ideally wants whole bones etc, and they still look like they did before. So, at the moment, Glaudio looks like some other guy because he has their head.

Esiphas's body however seems to eventually regenerate. However that's not exactly what happens, and each time it happens, it's less "him" afterwards.

Senior Member Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona has a reputation beyond repute Narona's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: Thanks Sunnyside!

Naomi looks at Esiphas then Glaudio then back and forth a few times. "Oh my god," she reals over the fact that they are turning into the creatures; No. Not turning into; are.

They are the same creatures that she beat to a pulp with a sledge hammer a long while back. She takes a few steps back and twists free of Esiphas's grasp pain and fear spread across her face. Tears start building at the edges of her eyes.
    Last edited by Narona; 12-05-2011 at 11:13 AM.
    Always living on the bright side of life, though I turn to offer light where it's needed.

Senior Member Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts American Flag Ribbon Coke Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2014 06:32 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Meteorkeeper

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyside View Post
    @The Nana Ryu @Bamboo. and @Meteorkeeper

The creature rushes at Victoria, but she's swift and slashes its face with one of her knives. This doesn't slow it down much, but might be why it missed her as she sidesteps away from its charge.

She manages to land a kick on the thing and it falls to the ground. Not out, but at least down.

While this is going on, Skye almost can't help herself from looking over her shoulder, she spots some movement. Some more nasty looking people coming around the side of a house, quite a ways in the direction you'd just come. It'll take them a while to reach you, but it looks like they're headed your way.
    Greg was rather impressed at how well Victoria was fighting and felt there was little need for him to jump in and help.
    Then Greg noticed Skye franticly pointing behind them he turned around to find a large number of zombies heading there way.
    "This is bad we can’t afford to stay here and keep fighting this thing."
    Then he noticed Victoria kick the ghoul to the ground and it seemed to be having a little trouble getting back up.
    "This is our chance, Victoria we are making a run for it head to the hospitals front door now."
    He then grabbed Skyes hand and started to run full tilt towards the front door of the hospital.
    The proud owner of the FIRST EVER self-perpetual neko gyroscope!

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

ooc- key difference @Narona - i look human @sunnyside gorgot to mention that. So whilst my slowly reforming tissue and wolf form may scare you, I am not sloly decomposing or anything.

ic-Esiphas cocked his head. "Niaomi?" he asked, concerned. "Whats... whats wrong?" The realisation came suddenly then, when he said it. He was wrong. He was a freak. "I... I see." Then without a word, he turned around and walked to the edge of the ravine, and sat down.

Inside his head, thought esiphas and spirit wolf were talking again. Spirit wolf opened up. <Why? Why leave her when you feel so.>. Esiphas sighed. "Because of you. You and I are Me. But only you are alive. Im a ghost in a shell, my old shell. You are its true occupant, spirit wolf." <My name.. Is Draugr> it said. <And we both share you. I am just everything you have magnified. Cunning, skill and good looks. I am your will enhanced. You could dominate them, make them your pack. Or submit to her, let her guide and shape you. Embrace it Esiphas.> Esiphas paused in thought. The dream ended.

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

His new set of legs weren't as strong as his original ones but at least they were in one piece, his stomach seemed to have ruptured and was healing slower than the rest. Spitting up blood it at least showed that his neck had reattached okay, the jagged red line around his throat stood out bright against his white flesh.

Glaudio noticed the other two again, noting that Esiphas was on his feet again he began to shamble over, wobbling slightly as he tried to get used to the new legs. He paused to pick up the shotgun he'd dropped earlier, slinging it over his shoulders as he walked, then he noticed Naomi's tears and instead made for her "Are you okay?" he rasped, his Italian accentreplaced by the voice of the dead man, a lower guttural local voice.

OOC- got something in mind if Sunnyside clears it

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Meteorkeeper @The Nana Ryu and @Bamboo.

OOC: I'll let you guys describe what you want to do and if you go along with Gregory. If she wants to, Skyes can outrun the other two. And if you rushed all three could get inside the hospital before anything reached you. Though the ghoul Victoria kicked down would be hot on your heels when you went through the door.

-------------------

@Narona and @Esiphas

OOC: Just to elaborate on what Esiphas is saying, when he wants to, Esiphas seems entirely normal, and a medical doctor would tell you that he's a healthy guy if they examined him unless they cut him and he regenerated in front of them or shapeshifted. He breathes, he has a heartbeat, he needs to eat and drink, he is for all physical intents and purposes alive. However everyone with the eyes of the dead, Glaudio for example, can just look at him and know that he died. As with Glaudio, the dead do not feel a compulsion to attack him.
    Last edited by sunnyside; 12-05-2011 at 05:13 PM.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Esiphas got up slowly taking care not to fall. He walked gently back to Niaomi. "I want you to be honest Niaomi. I am... Well, what am I? Not just what I am, but what do you see?" Inside, Draugr was making some sort of dogluke breath sound. "I... Need to know. What do you think of me? Man? Beast?" At this point Draugr howled within him. "Prehaps a monster?" he added fearfully at the end. Draugr growled at the word. Esiphas worried about his control were she to answer that. He stared intently on Niaomi, hoping to rouse her feelings, specicly for him, were there any.

Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: Naomi dose see Esiphas as human she's just lumping him in with Glaudio because he's well not alive anymore? An he has battered clothing? and he just got cut wounds along with a collapsed lung and now he's fine? IT DOSEN"T ADD UP TO HER >.> they aren't like her I should put it that way. But wait, Sunny; you said "Esiphas's body however seems to eventually regenerate. However that's not exactly what happens, and each time it happens, it's less "him" afterwards."

IC-
    Her heart raced and her eyes widened as they both approached her with questions. Fear grabbed her spine and shook it like pine needles in a burst of wind. She stepped back again "No, not you-" her voice was choked off by her tears, "It's not you," Wanting to run and hide her emotions and seeing them for what they where(beaten up human -Esiphas- and zombie pices -Glaudio-) and not who she knew she spooked and ran back to the cave the only thing that resembled a bit of security.
    She cared to much to want to see them like they where. She didn't remember them as who she saw back there. She remembered them as the two guys who walked into town to get, oh gosh what where they even getting? She sobs into her arms wanting a friend.
    Last edited by Narona; 12-05-2011 at 07:04 PM.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Narona View Post
    OOC: Naomi dose see Esiphas as human she's just lumping him in with Glaudio because he's well not alive anymore? An he has battered clothing? and he just got cut wounds along with a collapsed lung and now he's fine? IT DOSEN"T ADD UP TO HER >.> they aren't like her I should put it that way. But wait, Sunny; you said "Esiphas's body however seems to eventually regenerate. However that's not exactly what happens, and each time it happens, it's less "him" afterwards."
    OOC: Yes, Esiphas's fancy pants clothing is pretty messed up, torn, and bloody. He was a wolfy thing a little while ago (you could post a pic or something Esiphas), and did get shot up...again.

As for as the regeneration thing, as far as Naomi could tell, he just regenerates eventually. By all physical senses he is the same as he was when alive before he got any wounds. He's warm, he can sweat, all that. Revenants and ghosts instinctively sense humans as "alive" or "dead" just by looking. That's how they know to bunch up with other undead and to attack the living. To Glaudio, Esiphas registers as "dead" despite looking alive.

There are some other issues that Esiphas knows about via PMs regarding that bolded bit, but nobody else knows about them, and they don't show up physically.

Senior Member Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Trollface Jigsaw Ribbon Dr Who Tardis
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-30-2013 11:48 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: Don't worry, I'm not gone!
    Skye followed Greg's lead, but she couldn't help looking back for Victoria. She didn't like goodbyes, they always left her feeling empty.
    Escaping towards the sliding glass doors of the hospital, the trio made it safely into the huge building unscathed. Thankfully.
    But they still had one tiny problem to worry about, the zombies were right behind them and they couldn't lock the doors.
    So they kept running, they knocked trays over on their way by in hopes of detouring the relentless undead.
    Ahead, Skye spotted a set of huge steel doors. 'If we could get in there we might be able to lock ourselves in..' she thought.
    Trying to open it, they were surprised to find that the doors wouldn't budge. A chorus of howls echoed from the next hall over.
    Something flickered in Skye's mind, and a moment later she was gone.

Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: k <,< then to her it would be like he's defending Glaudio, a corpse and so she's more repulsed by Glaudio than Esiphas.

IC-
    Naomi huddles next to the cave wall trying to deal with things.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@The Nana Ryu and @Meteorkeeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Bamboo. View Post
    OOC: Don't worry, I'm not gone!
    Skye followed Greg's lead, but she couldn't help looking back for Victoria. She didn't like goodbyes, they always left her feeling empty.
    Escaping towards the sliding glass doors of the hospital, the trio made it safely into the huge building unscathed. Thankfully.
    But they still had one tiny problem to worry about, the zombies were right behind them and they couldn't lock the doors.
    So they kept running, they knocked trays over on their way by in hopes of detouring the relentless undead.
    Ahead, Skye spotted a set of huge steel doors. 'If we could get in there we might be able to lock ourselves in..' she thought.
    Trying to open it, they were surprised to find that the doors wouldn't budge. A chorus of howls echoed from the next hall over.
    Something flickered in Skye's mind, and a moment later she was gone.
    OOC: Nana Ryu can chime in with her opinion on things, but be careful, you're getting a bit into "god moding" territory in that you're having her character do things. It's possible she might have wanted to stay and fight for example. If she's OK being drug around than it's fine, but it's good to check.

If all three of you are generally OK with the other two dragging your character along, the plot can move a whole lot faster though.

----------------------------------------------------------------

OOC: k <,< then to her it would be like he's defending Glaudio, a corpse and so she's more repulsed by Glaudio than Esiphas.
    OOC:

Well, depending on how distracted she was by butterflies and lizards, she could have seen him turn into a wolf thing and lay into some corpses, might have noticed that the revenants wanted to attack her not him, and would have been likely to notice him getting shot up.

And he was saying some freaky stuff and being a little weird just now.

FYI: I did quite like your post Narona
    Last edited by sunnyside; 12-05-2011 at 10:47 PM.

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Fee could hear Andrew talking about meeting back up with her in her head but she couldn't focus. She could feel Kapella's strong arms around her, she could feel the rumble of the Jeep beneath her, she could hear the people around her. It barely registered with her which direction they were heading until she looked around herself. "No, no! You can't go that way! The things! I saw them. They want to hurt us. We... we have to... Kapella! The things! The... the..." she shouted, falling back into the seat and folding into herself. Was she going insane? What were those things and why weren't they there any more? She rubbed her hands up and down her arms as she buried her face in her knees. What was wrong with her?
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Naomi pauses and furrows her eyebrows "new head?" she repeats. She then cautiously follows in the direction out of the mouth of the cave seeing all the blood and gore outside froze her solid, with light more or less gleaming in and out she thought her vision was leaving her.
    She was at the mouth of the cave before he transformed
    Watching the transformation Esipahs took, Naomi locks eyes with the charging person
    btw she isn't bothered by the whole 'transforming esiphas' ordeal she's ok with that in fact maybe even a bit intrigued because of her work as a zoo keeper.

IC:
    Naomi wails like a grieving person. Through her sobs she thinks to herself, 'He can't be dead, that's not Glaudio, he's to strong for that, he's still out there he's got to be out there somewhere, I heard him,'
    Last edited by Narona; 12-06-2011 at 12:47 AM.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Red&Stiletto View Post
    Fee could hear Andrew talking about meeting back up with her in her head but she couldn't focus. She could feel Kapella's strong arms around her, she could feel the rumble of the Jeep beneath her, she could hear the people around her. It barely registered with her which direction they were heading until she looked around herself. "No, no! You can't go that way! The things! I saw them. They want to hurt us. We... we have to... Kapella! The things! The... the..." she shouted, falling back into the seat and folding into herself. Was she going insane? What were those things and why weren't they there any more? She rubbed her hands up and down her arms as she buried her face in her knees. What was wrong with her?
    OOC: I'll give @suzumi and @noelynn1995900 a chance to jump in, as they'd be useful, but if they haven't replied in a day or so I'll just keep things rolling with Kapella doing the best he can. Glad to have you back red!
    Last edited by sunnyside; 12-06-2011 at 01:31 AM.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Esiphas followed Niaomis path with his eyes. "She doesent... Even thiink us human." He said. Inside, Draugr spoke again. <Let me talk ro her.> Esiphas hesitated. Could Draugr be trudsted to handle this? Eventually, He simply thought "Ok." Draugr howled, and Esiphas threw back his head, and howled with him, non existant wind blowing his hair, and the ragged tails of his trousers round his knees. Then once again, Dragr stood, now with esiphas inside. He dropped to alll fours and began to walk, wolflike into the cave, despite the fact he is bigger than your average 10 year old when on all fours. He walked to Niaomi, Giving a small whining sound. <Niaomi...> He said. <Whats wrong? Glaudio is not that repulsive is he? I am not that repulsive am I?>

Senior Member The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Cinderella Decepticons Scorpio
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2016 01:25 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Bamboo and @Meteorkeeper sorry couldn't get on for a few days.....
    Then he noticed Victoria kick the ghoul to the ground and it seemed to be having a little trouble getting back up.
    "This is our chance, Victoria we are making a run for it head to the hospitals front door now."
    He then grabbed Skyes hand and started to run full tilt towards the front door of the hospital.
    Victoria heard and saw the others running away but with her dagger she stabbed the Ghoule at the base of its neck killing it hopefully. Then she ran in pursuit of her companions she also heard the howling of the undead as they were behind her.
    Victoria saw Skye losing her self so she yelled at Greg.
    "Pick her up and MOVE!!!"
    She began following the signs that said Stairs. Those for now were the best option in her mind.
    "There is no such thing as a coincidence in this world. There is only the inevitable."

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Bamboo. @Meteorkeeper and @The Nana Ryu

OOC: Victoria pulls off what she posted in the last round of combat without any karma.

IC:

The ghoul drops to the ground. It isn't stopped, but it seems to be having great trouble corrdinating itself, and telling what it's doing with its head flopping around on its neck. It can't keep up with the three at all and might have trouble navigating the hospital at all.

Inside, the hospital is actually still lit up, but it seems to be abandond. Things are strewn all over and sometimes there is blood on the ground showing that many struggles may have taken place here. And closets and drawers have been rifled through as if people were looting the place already.

However now the place seems largely empty. However as the group runs towards the stairs, they notice a group of ghosts. They appear as very old people in hospital garments, and they're sitting in a waiting room, watching a TV showing an old black and white movie.

Quickly getting into the stairs, they don't seem to have noticed you. The stairs are empty at the moment.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Andrew didn't get a reply from Fee, seeing that she's busy with her situation on her end. Andrew knew that they had to get out of here with Michael, seeing that they were done on their end.

(Andrew) "Michael, can you stand, we need to leave and regroup with Fee."
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Senior Member Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts American Flag Ribbon Coke Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2014 06:32 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Meteorkeeper

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyside View Post
    @Bamboo. @Meteorkeeper and @The Nana Ryu

OOC: Victoria pulls off what she posted in the last round of combat without any karma.

IC:

The ghoul drops to the ground. It isn't stopped, but it seems to be having great trouble corrdinating itself, and telling what it's doing with its head flopping around on its neck. It can't keep up with the three at all and might have trouble navigating the hospital at all.

Inside, the hospital is actually still lit up, but it seems to be abandond. Things are strewn all over and sometimes there is blood on the ground showing that many struggles may have taken place here. And closets and drawers have been rifled through as if people were looting the place already.

However now the place seems largely empty. However as the group runs towards the stairs, they notice a group of ghosts. They appear as very old people in hospital garments, and they're sitting in a waiting room, watching a TV showing an old black and white movie.

Quickly getting into the stairs, they don't seem to have noticed you. The stairs are empty at the moment.
    As Greg carried Skye up the staircase he couldn’t help but think out loud.
    "Where those ghosts back there...this is turning out to be far more dangerous than I ever thought possible."
    That’s when Greg noticed that it had become deathly quite. "It seems they have lost us somehow."
    Witch was good because he was tired from carrying Skye up all those flights of stars. He then laid her down on the next landing they came across.
    He then turned to Victoria. "Anyway we need to find the record storage room and at least one of the medical supply closets. Lets get off on the next floor and look around...once Skye wakes up that is."
    Last edited by Meteorkeeper; 12-06-2011 at 01:30 PM.
    The proud owner of the FIRST EVER self-perpetual neko gyroscope!

Senior Member The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu has a reputation beyond repute The Nana Ryu's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Cinderella Decepticons Scorpio
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2016 01:25 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Where those ghosts back there...this is turning out to be far more dangerous than I ever thought possible."
    That’s when Greg noticed that it had become deathly quite. "It seems they have lost us somehow."
    Witch was good because he was tired from carrying Skye up all those flights of stars. He then laid her down on the next landing they came across.
    He then turned to Victoria. "Anyway we need to find the record storage room and at least one of the medical supply closets. Lets get off on the next floor and look around...once Skye wakes up that is."
    "Sounds.....good...to...me...Greg"
    Victoria said with batted breath.
    'I hope Skye is okay i really don't want to lose her'
    "So lets hope she wakes up soon"
    "There is no such thing as a coincidence in this world. There is only the inevitable."

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Glaudio gave a dry laugh to Esiphas "I stopped considering myself human over a decade ago, the first time i killed man. If we survive this do you honestly think they'll let us live? I know what i've got to do to die and i walk this path with a clean conscience, knowing that if need be i can take my own life to keep moving along this road"

He smiled and began to walk away, he had a debt to repay to Sora, the booted feet of his new legs slipped slightly on the blood slick ground. The new head had paler skin than his torso, green tattoos barely visible behind the frostbitten, burned and battle scarred skin. The grey combats that adorned his legs contrasting with the bright blood that splattered over his arms and across his chest. He gave one last look back to the other two and walked off in the direction Sora had taken.[COLOR="Silver"]
    Last edited by -GAZKUL-; 12-06-2011 at 05:04 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information