Quote Originally Posted by Meteorkeeper View Post
"Well I’ll be DJ it's been far to long" Who could of guessed that one of the few people Greg had ever been able to alow himself to trust would show up here. Greg squeezed her tight and then pulled her back so he could get a good look at her "I cant believe I didn’t recognize you right away but you cant blame me you have grown up quite a bit since we last seen each other. So how have you been...seeing as you are here not too good I trust? As for why I came to this god forsaken place I was looking for my parents I heard that they were last seen on this island and I came to give them a piece of my mind and maybe get some answers while I am at it...speaking of answers what exactly is the deal with this place if I am not mistaken I was just chased here by a group of zombies" When he said that Greg couldn’t help but look over at Logan and shutter.
-"Haha...well I might have grown a couple of inches. But man this unreal! I never thought I bump into you here. I'm glad.
I've been doing fine, getting into a little bit of trouble, but heh you know me. And I see... you're still looking for your parents. It's impressive seeing how after all this years you still didn't gave up on finding them. Well since we're both here I'm going to help you look for them. As for the zombies... I have no clue."