AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 81 of 197 FirstFirst ... 31 71 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 91 131 181 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,025 of 4916

Thread: RPG: Nightmarchers

Senior Member Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Jigsaw Ribbon LOTR The Palantir Of Orthanc Black Cat
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2013 02:54 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Sarcasticfuzzball

Default Re: RPG: Nightmarchers

Royo looked down the cave seeing reflected light. She started to concentrate on the light to make sure that it was a figment of her imagination. Hearing voices, this puzzled Royo. She knows that there more people here after all she did just kill one along with Dante. But she couldn't understand why? where they trying to flee from the Zombie outbreak? or is it something else?

Royo was spacing out until she heard a familiar voice, a voice that she haven't heard in awhile. "It can't be?" she said quietly. Hearing other voices that sounded hostile, Royo took a strong grasp of the shotgun she took of the dead man. Thinking on what to do, should she go down and help? or should stay other the others and progress slowly down though the caves? Bitting her lower lip, she look back up the cave where the others are. "It's safe to come down" her voice quieten "For now" she was getting a bad feeling.

Senior Member Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Daggers 122 - Mr Mime 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2011 05:16 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kimi continued running but all of a sudden she trips on a trip wire which caused her to get caught in a net. Kyle thought "What rotten luck..." He couldnt exit her body for some time and they are both stuck in a net. Kimi hissed and started to call for help. "MEOW! MEOW!!!!" It came out with no avail.

Seriously ._.

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Chiichanny, Hasu, Aedan, Ensifer, and Kylesico

(OOC: Chiichanny, it's good that you replied to the earlier, but, however after that Kylesico used a little karma to go ghost form, jump throug hthe wall of your cell, shoot your interogator with an energy bolt thing, and knocked back the old man into a different cage. After that

The old man yells
    "E Kipa Mai! Get me out of here! And get the girls!"

A number of natives rush the girls grabbing ahold of them as another blasts away the enclosure holding in the old man.

Miss Hallows interogator groans on the ground. A native goes to pick him up, but the old man yells

"Leave him! It may be government forces, we need to fall back!" The old man gives him a little smirk that the others don't see.

Two men have a hold on Naria, and she quickly vanishes. One native is left holding on to Miss Hallow trying to drag her through the cave behind the others. Holding a shotgun to her He says.

"Hurry up, you either get out of here with me or stay here dead!"
    )

In the cave Royo hears people moving up behind her cautiously, and ahead she hears the cat crying and sees the light dimming and "jiggling" as if the source were moving away down the tunnel.

It's hard to see, but the old wirey guy in his underwear is starting to mess with the body of the man Dante killed.

(OOC: The guys on the ground have 45 calibre revolvers, some handcuffs, survival knives, flashlights, and stun guns. They were supposed to both have AK47 varients, but Ensifer said shotgun. Some of them have those as well, so it's probably easier just to roll with that. They'd also have some more ammo for their weapons in puches in their military style vests. Plus some odds and ends if your characters bother to do detailed searches and care).

Senior Member Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter's Avatar
    Gil
    Daring
    Gifts Eva Unit 01 Bleach Ichigo Mask Green Saber
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2013 12:34 PM
    Threads

I pick up the guns off the dead guy I can feel the adrenaline pumping through me veins from the thrill of a kill, we are monsters for killing people there is no justifying it but this is no time to thing of such things, I take the military vest carry the ammo as well as the rest of the gear he was carrying, I can just hear voices in the distance.

The old man yells
    "E Kipa Mai! Get me out of here! And get the girls!"

A number of natives rush the girls grabbing ahold of them as another blasts away the enclosure holding in the old man.

Miss Hallows interogator groans on the ground. A native goes to pick him up, but the old man yells

"Leave him! It may be government forces, we need to fall back!" The old man gives him a little smirk that the others don't see.

Two men have a hold on Naria, and she quickly vanishes. One native is left holding on to Miss Hallow trying to drag her through the cave behind the others. Holding a shotgun to her He says.

"Hurry up, you either get out of here with me or stay here dead!"

"Royo you go get the others I'm going to go check on those voices." I don't wait for a response before head down the tunnel I use the flash light to avoid any miss haps. As I drew closer to the light source I turn of the flash light and steady my self against the wall and careful move to the door way where the light is located, when I get to the edge I quickly check the clip in the AK 47 and put it one single shot for better accuracy for head shots I wait for some one to talk then I can have a rough idea where they are located in the room.
    War is hell and I'm the devil

Senior Member Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu has a reputation beyond repute Hasu's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts Electric Guitar Medkit Tsubasa Mokona
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-25-2011 05:53 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: GlamourJunkie

Slightly down the cave away from the commotion the three children hide nervously behind Grunt, theres a sting in his right shoulder from where he was hit.

They can hear the echos of every spoken word.

Mia: Its Miss Hallow Grunt!! Its her isnt it! She is here! We have to help her

Grunt feels a heavy lump in his chest, he did hear her... She is here... But he cant leave Mia again...

Mia: Grunt? Save her!!

Grunt: Its too dangerous right now Mia...

Mia: Just go!

Mia pushes him, though he doesnt actually move... Grunt moves forward towards where Hallows voice had come from.

Grunt: Hallow... Hallow?

Her readied his gun, his voice trembled.

Grunt: Miss Night? Its me... Grunt... James...

Grunt felt along the walls. He missed Hallow, seeing her now would make everything so much better. He thought about when they first met, when they were young, Mia ran over to Hallows siblings, she always liked new people to play with. They ran into the woods whilst another boy counted, Grunt tucked himself into a hollow tree, at this point he was still small about 14years old, he watched as Mia attempted hiding under a branch. Hallow quietly moved around trying to find a place to hide, Grunt hissed at her to get her attention. They both squeezed in close against each other, the 10year old Hallow blushed.

The years past, they would always meet. They became more and more fond of each other, they would hold hands sweetly whilst Mia and Hallows siblings would play. Last year Grunt confessed his love and promised he would take her away on her 18th and they would live together until the end. Their dreams were quickly destroyed when Hallows Father found out and forbid their love. Since that day they had only exchanged a few glances, including Grunt having to watch her be dragged away out of the window.

Mariana 1998-2011 The angels will give her what we didn't.

Senior Member Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Royo watched Dante go further down the cave. She didn't reply. Turning around and headed back up to the others. Getting to the others, having new clues on where everyone is. "The road ahead is clear for now" she said in a confident voice. She started to worry about Dante so started to run further down the cave.

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Fee took in all the information soundlessly, trying her best to think through her panic. She was struck by an idea though she couldn't seem to find her voice. She reached out with a shaking hand and tried to be as coherent as she could. "Out... w-windo-dow," she said, tapping the mattress. "D-door," she said tapping the frame. Then she buried her head in her knees and pointed a finger in the general direction of what looked like a closet and then in the direction of what she was guessing was a bathroom and mumbled "provisions" as loudly as she could before completely curling into herself again. She could feel herself starting to sweat and could feel the tears streaming fast down out of her eyes but her face was numb and she couldn't feel them on her cheeks. It felt like she could pass out any minute.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Change of Color, Janajee, Light Buster, and Yokokuwabara

As the group discusses things in the room, the dead continue to run towards the house. Unless one of them suddenly stops it does indeed look like they might all run inside, probably within less than a minute.

However the number of dead outside the door seems to be increasing.

Suddenly a section of the drywall bursts out and flies across the room sending dust into the air. One of the dead dangles awkwardly where it's partially burst through the wall ruining it's sport jacket in the process, but it doesn't seem to care about that so much as getting the rest of the way through the wall.

----------------------

@miniPhil, doll, ramirez, and Ellxeeva

(OOC: As far as I can tell, doll is really busy, but still wants to play, but he seems to be not allowing himself into the actual AF forms as he thinks he'd become too distracted, so I'll be putting up posts for him for a while *shrug* I guess it works. )

Quote Originally Posted by Princely Dreaming Doll
    Jun stared at the girl feeling to awkward to say anything else. He held his tongue instead and put on his earphones. He stared blankly into the dark shadows where the bits and pieces of the setting sun were finally begin to disappear. He placed his hands through his blue hair for a moment and took a sip of water.
    Jun stared at her.

"I suppose for you it happens," Jun said, "Hey um, so does anyone know where we could like hang out?"
    --------------

@Chiichanny, Kylesico, Aedan, Ensifer, and Hasu

(OOC: As a side note, I almost always check this game at least twice a day, usually more, but I also want to give the different people in the group a chance to get their posts in, instead of doing a bunch of posts back and forward with people. So to balance those things I'm posting roughly once a day. But I could do more, or less, feel free to shoot me some feedback on that, it's one of the trickier things of managing play by post RPGs with groups. Also, I think you guys are doing a really good job in this game. I'm glad to have you )

As the net holding Kimi rotates around she gets a view down the cave. Most of the people are making good time down the cave, and they soon pass around a curve out of her sight. However the one holding Miss Hallow is lagging behind, and takes a while longer to get around the curve.

A little bit later Dante, with Royo and Grunt closing in from behind, come to the area where Miss Hallow had been held.

There are a number of crates with labels on them indicating they're full of food and such. There are some bedrolls in a corner and a lamp on a crate i nthe middle of the area.

There are also some cages, and a pit with a cage like door on top of it which is open, you can hear some groaning from down in the pit.

Senior Member Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva's Avatar
    Gil
    Flirty
    Gifts Luna Cheshire Cat Bonsai Tree
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-02-2015 03:49 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: ellxeeva

First, he's mistaken me for someone he knows, and now... "Hang out?"

Jillia thought for a moment and smiled to herself. I guess it wouldn't hurt to make some new friends around here, so...

She closed her eyes, grinned and slightly turned to her side. "I was about to go and grab some food on this diner nearby," she started to walk and posed for a second, "You can join me if you want."

Live Fast. Die Young. Be Wild. Have fun.
    -LDR

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Jun stared at the girl for a moment. Join her for dinner and with the other guy too. That alone and he didn't have money, and he wondered what his parents would say if he came home at some god awful time of night. But then again he too needed to learn how to be such a sissy. He hadn't ever had this much interaction with people, it made him feel funny. He wasn't sure yet how to express this emotion or how to clearly define it.
    He simply stared at the girl for a moment and gave her a somewhat hesitant smile.

"I have like no money, unless you count a wrinkled washed up dollar bill," he said.

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Senior Member chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny has a reputation beyond repute chiichanny's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Dice D12 Fuuko Starfish V Guitar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-01-2014 04:39 PM
    Threads

(OOC: ahh sorry, so much going on every now and then i have trouble keeping up, anywho .. carrying on...)

Hallow gets dragged forcefully around the corner deeper into the cave, but before the path ahead was no longer in sight, she spots grunt james..

she is shocked, sad and happy at the same time, she bites down hard into the natives hand covering her mouth and wriggles to try and get free, tears fall from her eyes as she stuggles to get free, biting harder and harder, forcing blood to spill.

Its nice to meet you!~

Senior Member Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kimi noticed someone apporched her. It was to dark to tell who but it was not a undead. She scratched what ever or who ever it was with her free paw. Please let it be a ally she thought. "Meow! Hiss!" She screamed at whoever it was.
    ------------
    "I am almost free." Said Hanta. "I will have revenge soon on the child and his friends..." He was half way free.
    Last edited by Kylesico912; 09-27-2010 at 06:45 PM.

Seriously ._.

Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Entering the area that Miss Hallow was being keep. Royo could see a lamp in the middle of the area. Taking a long look around the area. "Food?....bedrolls?....ammo?....it would be a shame to let this go to waste" a grin appeared on her face. Walking over to a crate, Royo couldn't help noticed that the smell in this area was slightly of putting. Thou it smelt better than walking corpses. Getting to the crate, crouching down. She open the crate. Her face brighten up, the sight of food made her mouth water. Thou she is not hungry, she is just happy that something took this whole madness of her mind for a few seconds. Standing back up. Taking another look around, noticing some cages. "Why are there cages here?" this didn't make sense for her. Hearing groaning coming from the area. Royo walked around to find were the groaning was coming from. Walking near Kimi, a barrage of scratches came at Royo. Making Royo jump and falling backwards. Hearing meows and hissing, she sitted up. "Sorry Kimi but you are too small to see" apologizing to kimi.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

"Damn it, I wish all of these zombies would just die!"

Andrew began to swipe his hands through the zombies to stop them as well as try to find a way to move the objects without his hands.

Need something to move these objects to block the zombies...
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Doll, Ellxeeva, miniphil and Ramirez

(OOC: It may have been a bit unclear where you guys were. You were supposed to be near the resort building, but Ellxeeva wanted to be in town. So I'll let her use a single karma and we'll figure it's in town. You walked further than you thought or somesuch. I think the rest of you kinda wanted to be near town, so that works. Lemmi know if there's a problem).

-------------------------

@Light Buster, Yokokuwabara, Change of Color and Janjee

As the swings at the dead and objects, they start to harden up and a frost appears on them.

A swipe from one of the dead hits Andrew. It partially goes through him, and he looks fine afterwards, but it felt weird. It reminds him of the time rescuing his friends from the tree...

----------------------------

@Hasu, Chiichanny, Aedan, Ensifer, and Kylesico

After recovering from the scratch attack, Royo looks over and sees a man in military clothes, they might be similar to those of the men Royo fought earlier, but it was dark. He's down in a pit with a caged door over it, however the door is open so someone could climb out, but he's holding his chest like he's injured, under his hands that are clutching his chest Royo thinks she can see charred flesh and clothing.

He gurgles out a "Help....me"

Further down the tunnel and around a couple bends the man dragging Miss Hallow pauses to smack her in the head with the barrel of his shotgun while cursing under his breath.

"Don't make yourself worth more dead than alive." He takes his hand off her for a moment to shake it.

Miss Hallows head rings of a moment and the world spins. But in the silence that follows her sharp hearing can make out the old mans voice even further down the tubelike tunnel

"Hurry up, and watch your feet. It's a long way up the mountain, thee may be dead on the way, and you aren't going to make it with a hurt ankle"

(OOC: I origional wasn't going to add that last bit, and Naria's odds weren't looking so good neccessarily, but than I remember she'd taken the enhanced hearing advantage)

AF's Resident Color Taster Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Chameleon Cookie Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2016 02:14 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Sr Machinehead PSN ID: Sr_machinehead Steam ID: DocMK

(OOC: i'm gonna be a bit more general in my description but you can pretty much fill in the blanks. also i'd like to reinforce my actions with karma.)
    Nathan began surgery on Agatha. He could feel a bit of sweat on his brow as he finished cleaning the area he was going to make the first incision at and made the first slice. He knew that if he was going to make it on the island he could not fail and lose credibility as a surgeon and began to move to the punctured area. Nathan kept thinking reassuring things to keep his stress as low as possible and worked quickly but carefully to be sure he was done before anything had a chance to show up and try to kill him. He sealed the punctured area to the best of his ability and looked around for other possible damage. after bein sure that everything was found and fixed to the best of his ability Nathan sealed Agatha back up and attempted to contact the owl again. He said "The surgery is done so if all goes well the problems should be fixed for now. The woman is still unconscious but she should be fine when she comes to as long as she doesn't overexert herself. I have done what i can so it is all in fates hands now."

Set made by me
    "Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's going to burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm going to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Actually bigger than you. miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Violin Cds
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2013 07:01 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: miniPhil

"You can join me if you want."
    'Sweet, food'. Ed thought. He could use something to eat.
    'Hay think I can get in on that as well ma'am?' Ed said, squeezing in between the pair of them. 'Although like my compadre I'm a little strapped for cash. You couldn't help out a kindly stranger, could you?'
    This is a Sig. It's horribly out of date.

Senior Member Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva's Avatar
    Gil
    Flirty
    Gifts Luna Cheshire Cat Bonsai Tree
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-02-2015 03:49 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: ellxeeva

"Oh..." Jillia said, a bit surprised. She stared both the guys.
    Hungry? Well, guess I'll have to be nice to them. They seem harmless anyway.
    She sighed. "Okay then. I don't want to eat alone anyway. You boys have names?"

Live Fast. Die Young. Be Wild. Have fun.
    -LDR

Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

A man in military clothes gurgles out a "Help....me"

Looking down at the man, Royo couldn't help but wonder that this guy was wearing a similar clothing to those who attack her. But due to the lighting she could not tell. Thou the man seemed to be injured, Royo was a bit cautious. She reached down into the pit, slowly. As she came closer, she noticed some flesh were the man was holding chest. This put her mind at ease slightly. Being injured, the man couldn't do much. "Come on grab my hand or do you want to live down here?" becoming impatience.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Whoa, what the hell? I should be a bit more careful...

Andrew continues to swipe the objects in order to find a way to block the zombies. If not, the same result can occur...
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Light Buster, Machinehead, Dr. Hax, CD, etc

(OOC: Machinehead. Good post, you're skills did pretty well, but I'll let you add a little Karma for spice just to get to done exceptionally. When she comes back she'll just have some leg issues from the break to deal with.

However

Dr. Hax seems to not have logged onto AF for over two weeks
    CD doesn't have access to a computer until she gets a new one
    Rogue seems to have gotten into an accident and hurt himself, wish him well

LBs around though. )

As Nathan finishes up he realizes that everyone has been holding their breath. The mountain is silent except for the breeze one finds in the eye of a hurricane.

In the quite he can hear Agatha's breathing, she sounds good.

The silence is broken by a lady screaming, after a moment of looking around the group realizes it's coming from above, looking up, the people in the group see a woman dressed in Japanese clothes falling from the sky, she lands on the ground head first downhill from the groups. However her head didn't splatter or anything, she just sort of stopped and slowly feel onto her side. At that point people notice that she is somewhat transperant and left a ring of frost around her body.

----------------------------------------------------

@Ensifer, Aedan, Hasu, Chiichanny, and Kylesico

The man moans in pain but manages to get up and holds out a hand to Royo. He seems to be losing a lot of blood judging by his shirt, pants, and the blood on the stone floor of the pit.

"Thanks...I need medical attention, should be some stuff in the white crate. *wheeze* Be careful, ghosts are in the area. Dangerous ones. "

A bit of blood dribbles out of the corner of his mouth, but he continues

"Hit 'em hard and fast if you see 'em, with parts of your body. It'll seem like you aren't doing anything, just swingign through cold mists, but it'll get 'em."

Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

As Royo pulled the injured man out of the pit, she heard him say that he need medical attention and something about ghost. "Ghost? How old are you? ghost don't exist.....Wait i'm not going to bother arguing with you" she couldn't believe that someone like him would believe in ghost. Thou after what she has seen, anything was possible. Standing up, she tried something to make sure that something were impossible. Doing a strange pose as if you trying to fly like a superhero. "Didn't think so, any whom. Medical supplies" she started to head over to the create with medical supplies in. "I guess this will do" picking up some bandages and some other supplies. Getting back to the injured man, "Hope you don't mind but i'm to take off your shirt so i can put these bandages over your wound" she knelled down next to the man. "Oh yer" she just remembered that she killed some type of ghost warrior back at the resort.

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(I think its time to go into some mischief with Kimi and Kyle.)
    Kimi went behind the crate and went to sleep to let Kyle out of her body. As soon as Royo turned around to tend to the man he was going to pop out for laughs. Once Royo turned to put bandages on the man he stepped from behind the crate and walked to Royo. He stode behind her looking over her shoulder and glared at the man. "Dont you know the difference between a spirit and a man" He said out loud and disappeared into the ground before Royo can turn to see him. His voice was oddly misty sounding when he said the words.
    Last edited by Kylesico912; 09-30-2010 at 02:06 PM.

Seriously ._.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Ensifer, Kylesico, Aedan, Hasu and Chiichanny

The man grunts and nods at Royo's request to take off his shirt. There's a hole in his chest going deep into his right lung. Royo hasn't seen a wound like that before, somewhat like a stabbing effect, but she doesn't see anything in there.

A proper docter might be able to fix that up with surgery, but all Royo can think of
    (OOC: Unless you can pitch a different idea) is doing all sorts of cauterization in there, though she notices some CELOX bags in the crate that say "Stops moderate to severe bleeding by promoting rapid coagulation". So maybe they do something.

After Royo hears the voice behind her the patient gasps and turns even whiter.

EDIT: Just to avoid confusion in case you've never heard of stuff like this, CELOX isn't some fictional secret corporation or something in the game. It's a thing.
    http://www.remotemedical.com/CELOX-H...Coagulent-15gm
    Last edited by sunnyside; 09-30-2010 at 10:21 PM.

Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

As she watched the man take of his military shirt, she couldn't help but notice that the wound that he had taken is something that she hasn't seen before. Thinking to herself "I never seen a wound like this before, what could of done this?". Seeing the wound, she did not hesitate. Continuing to cauterize his wound. "whats this?...CELOX, Stops moderate to severe bleeding by promoting rapid coagulation....this could be handy" opening up one of the CELOX packs and started to pour into the wound. Hearing a voice behind her, this startle her. Having no clue what is was thou it sounded familiar. Thinking nothing of it she looked at the man who was more pale than ever. "Whats wrong now? i'm i doing this correctly?" she started to slightly panic. Royo still wanted to keep this man alive so that she can get answers. Thou the area around them felt just a bit cold.

(OOC: CELOX? you know, i had no clue what this was until today. I learn something new today.)

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information