AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 18 ... LastLast

Thread: OOC: Nightmarchers

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2012 01:07 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

@sunnyside: I don't know. Maybe you could call and ask someone

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Project Chaos link below.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5CyAAMyFKE

The lazy demon kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2014 11:30 PM
    Threads

Sunnyside, I want to post but I'm lost, hehe. So If you could work your GM magic and sum things up in a nut shell for me that'd be great.

I MADE IT.

Quotes: To be a man you must have honor and a penis (Shin-chan)

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kei of the flame View Post
    Sunnyside, I want to post but I'm lost, hehe. So If you could work your GM magic and sum things up in a nut shell for me that'd be great.
    PM sent.

For everyone else remember it's fine to ask for help if you get a little behind or feel stuck.

Senior Member Bandaid X has a reputation beyond repute Bandaid X has a reputation beyond repute Bandaid X has a reputation beyond repute Bandaid X has a reputation beyond repute Bandaid X has a reputation beyond repute Bandaid X has a reputation beyond repute Bandaid X has a reputation beyond repute Bandaid X has a reputation beyond repute Bandaid X has a reputation beyond repute Bandaid X has a reputation beyond repute Bandaid X has a reputation beyond repute Bandaid X's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2010 01:18 PM
    Threads

Thanks much for the invite, sunnyside! =D

Anyway, just signing in! Sorry I took a couple days, though. Glad to be here, any help would be appreciated if anyone notices I am missing something in my posts. Thanks, guys!

Name Alie- (Actual name: Alice) Stephanie Brooks
    Picture/description
    Age- 22
    Background- With a generally positive first twenty-one years of life, Alice had gotten into a disagreement with her friend about her willingness to have a good time and take jokes well. To make a long story short: Alice had been tricked into going on a vacation alone, and her friends had challenged her to make some new friends. Taking this as a shove out of their 'group' she was feeling pretty rejected for the beginning of this vacation. Thinking that the rare party at Hulopo’E Beach would help her feel better, she decided to go.
    Location- Bedroom in resort.
    Personality- A generally easy to get along with person, Alie is very nice at first meeting. She genuinely wants to make friends and does her best to meet new people all the time. She does not get grumpy very often and takes people with a grain of salt if she likes them.
    Advantages- Speak the native language, Extra Karma
    Flaws- Terrified of being alone when scared, can be too scared to move sometimes.
    NPC(s)- Alie is a stranger to this area.

I was thinking I could have heard frightening noises while on a walk outside the hotel, and maybe heard screaming at a distance and started moving away... But I donno. Advice? Reading previous posts now.
    Last edited by Bandaid X; 02-18-2010 at 05:26 AM.
    Ell Oohh Elll /sarcasm

Be who you are and say what you feel,
    because those who mind don't matter
    and those who matter don't mind. -Dr. Seuss

Nobody has ever won a forum fight. You're not gonna get to page 20 and then they/you say:
    "Oh my bad! You were totally right! Sorry about that misunderstanding!"

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The character is fine. Though you should post it in the sign in thread (it's in the same board as this and the game thread).

If you've actually read a bunch of the thread you could let me know where you'd like your character to show up, or with who you'd like to interact.

Otherwise I could come up with some suggestions for you.

Resident Japanese Girl
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2014 01:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

I'm really confused. Maybe I'm just reading sunny's (and maybe other people's) posts wrong, but I thought that Andrew was just unconscious, and Walter was as well. And I thought that Zeus was on fire. And how is he getting in and out of the van so easily if the only way out of the van is the way the zombies are getting in? O_o

And are there still zombies around the van? Or did Saizo take them all out already?

And @Light Buster and Christine Daae; You both sort of ignored The Rogue Devil's post... -_-;
    ELPHABA LIVES!!

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Crap. Just changed my second last post and I need Dr. Hax to fix his other post so I can fix mine. Thanks for the heads up Suzumi.

Oh, Suzumi, my character's dead. Walter's down and everyone else is okay.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Changed it mah brother...

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Glad you guys managed to sort it out!

Sorry for the late reply and GMing.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Okay, if I ever get in, I'll be having classes from 7:15 PM to 9:20 PM on Mondays and Wensdays in the evening.
    Last edited by Light Buster; 02-23-2010 at 08:20 PM.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Senior Member RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 08:20 PM
    Threads

Why... look at what I found! An rp on the internet worth joining :O... Never thought that'd happen again >_>... So yeah ya'll can stop missing me now *thumbs up*

So how's everyone been?
    ~The One and Only~

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Something I mentioned in the game thread. Would people like me to mention in my posts if I'm waiting on someone with certain groups, or if the situation just hasn't changed since I last addressed the group?

Or would that not be helpful?

The lazy demon kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2014 11:30 PM
    Threads

I think it would be helpful because it gives us a reason to why you haven't responded.

I MADE IT.

Quotes: To be a man you must have honor and a penis (Shin-chan)

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2019 01:03 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I do not have one.

Wink

I just wanted to pop in here for a second and give you a run down of my schedule so that way, nobody thinks and/or begins to assume, that I am not a willing participant of the RPG. I want to keep everyone engaged as much as I can, and as best as possible, so here it goes:

I will most likely not be posting on Mondays, Tuesdays, or Wednesdays due to my school schedule. But, Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays are pretty much open for me.

BUT, that does not mean that I will not post Monday-Wednesday. It all just depends on the homework that I have, and how much of it there is.

So far, besides the various papers that need to be written, I have gotten through the worst of it over the course of this week and the previous one, doing and going through mid-terms, and as mentioned above, besides a few, various, papers to write, there should more than likely, be nothing more to worry about until around finals schedule...or I get a job...which I really need.

ANYWAY... (Hehheh)

Thank you for being patient you guys, and thank you all so much for sticking with me thus far. You have no idea how much I appreciate it.

I will try my best to post more frequently.

Good luck with all of your schedules!

Thanks again.

Sincerely,

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Thanks for the info.

I hope you can at least find a little time to whip off a shorter post on off days. But you're around most days, so that's good.

The Fallen Wanderer The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil has a reputation beyond repute The Rogue Devil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sorry for the delay, I'll post tomorrow

Trusting a person is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but at the same time being confident the he/she won't.......

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

On that note a lesson I'm learning in this game is that vehicles are a pain in the rear for forum games like this when you only have one ride for a larger number of people.

They have all the issues with moving into the next day, with the added trouble that you can't just have one person at a time drive off in the same vehicle.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Saizo's recent actions in closing to fight with a hoard of dead reminded me of Jim Carey's Reagan impersonation.

I thought it was funny so I figured I'd share.

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/f5a...ential-reunion

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

lol that was the funniest thing I saw in a while

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I've got a final and plane flight today and family stuff tomorrow, so I might not be around for a bit.

Though I'll try and get on.

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyside
    I've got a final and plane flight today and family stuff tomorrow, so I might not be around for a bit.

Though I'll try and get on.

All right. Thank you for letting us know. *Smiles*

Good luck, and take your time!

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Note: I deeply apologize about the double-posting.

For: Kera

Do you want me to wait for sunnyside's response to you before replying in the RPG thread myself?

Sincerely,

Zero Chaos Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-15-2010 09:30 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: PuppyOfChaos

might have to wait for sunnyside because he metioned something about her tranfering images to peoples heads but he didnreally say anything about her being able to see images in other peoples heads. Im sure he will reply quickly. You can post if you want just might have to change the post later.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

All right. That sounds good to me.

What I wrote may look long, but it is subtle nonetheless. So regardless of what his decision maybe, I really do not believe that any changes will be necessary. Hehheh

Thank you, Kera!

Resident Japanese Girl
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2014 01:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

@Faery

By the by, what happened to your other character? O_o
    ELPHABA LIVES!!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information