AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 10 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 LastLast

Thread: OOC: Nightmarchers

Senior Member Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Jigsaw Ribbon LOTR The Palantir Of Orthanc Black Cat
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2013 02:54 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Sarcasticfuzzball

Default Re: OOC: Nightmarchers

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyside View Post
    What's going on is that Aeden initially missed Avril's post.

And than you posted between when raycaptain started writing his post and when he actually pressed submit.

Ray edited his post right away.

Then Aedan edited his post.

Then I think Ray edited his post a second time adjusting to Aedan's edit.

And I think everything fits together now

So the flow is:

Avril's character DJ sees logan under the branch, remembers him from the party at the beginning of the game, figures he's alive it seems, and tries to rescue him by rolling a boulder to distract Aedan and Kimi long enough to get logan out from under the branch and start carrying him off. (Logan isn't the biggest of fellows).

This earns her a kitty attack!

Aedan is asking what you guys want to do now. I think he's pitching the idea of leaving the clearing and trying to track Hanta (Kylesico's guy that you fought earlier).

You, of course, are having Royo make wise cracks :P

Logan is wigging out while draped over Avrils arm.
    Thanks so much. That has helped out greatly.

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Looks like we've got some people out for a while. I got a PM from Janajee that they're heading off to somewhere in Brunei without an internet connection until the 20th. (Hopefully that is a vacation, have fun Janajee!)

Rauxnaka is going to be off until mid/late may as well, and I think Hasu is still probably in the midst of finals.

I suspect with vacations and finals things might be scetchy for other players as well. If you know you're going to be away for a while, notice is always appreciated!

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Man, it seems like the whole RP board is shifting into low gear. I mean Nightmarchers is slowing a bit, but none of the other threads have had posts in days. Are we seeing a larger than usual summer turnover or is this just a special couple days?
    Last edited by sunnyside; 06-06-2011 at 11:15 PM.

Senior Member Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Sorry for not posting for the last week or so, been busy with college. I should be able to post this weekend.
    I should of mention this earlier.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ensifer View Post
    Sorry for not posting for the last week or so, been busy with college. I should be able to post this weekend.
    I should of mention this earlier.
    I do appreciate you letting us/me know.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'm not sure how much you guys are checking this now.

But my @ signs in front of peoples names are turning into "mention" tags. What exactly does that do to you guys?

Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyside View Post
    I'm not sure how much you guys are checking this now.

But my @ signs in front of peoples names are turning into "mention" tags. What exactly does that do to you guys?
    Not sure if you've noticed or figured out yet but those "mention" tags just indicates that this person has been mention in this thread. We get a notification about we've mentioned, its quite handy actually.

Anyway, I'm a little lost on what to put next. Any suggestions would go along way.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Yeah, I eventually figured that out once people started doing it to me. I hope it's more useful than annoying.

As for your character, the fellows on the walkie talky seem pretty interested in meeting up someplace. You could ask for suggestions. Or just have 'em get down to the shore where it seems pretty empty.

I can make more suggestions if you'd like, and I'm thinking of something else, I should PM Kylesico.

Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Thanks for the suggestions. Bring Kylesico back into the game would be interesting considering that he, or so it seems, wants to do something with Hanta.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hey, I think something might be up with the PMs. I could have sworn I sent something to both you and Kyle a couple days ago, but I happened to be looking in my sent folder and didn't see it.

I'll try sending again, lemmi know if you get/got either message.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Oh and I'm on a short vacation now, and so I might be a bit more flaky than usual with replies for another couple days. But I'll still try and get on at least once a day.

Resident Japanese Girl
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2014 01:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

Sorry I haven't been posting recently, but I'm kinda confused as to what is going on with my characters right now. O_o
    ELPHABA LIVES!!

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Ok, PM sent. I think I'm now caught up on GMish stuff for the moment. If anybody is expecting something from me, shoot me a PM or post here.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

We lost internet at my house. I responded to PMs and I'm typing this but I'm short on time to post in thread. I'll see if I can get to it during lunch. Anyway I might be a little flaky for a bit unless the service gets back up soon, which I hope it will.

Resident Japanese Girl
    suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

I'm kinda lost as to what I'm supposed to do right now. O_o
    ELPHABA LIVES!!

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by suzumi View Post
    I'm kinda lost as to what I'm supposed to do right now. O_o

Well, the last post, I believe, is
    http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...=1#post2597663

And if I recal everything correctly, was that your character had said she'd drive. So her, Fee, and Kapella were going to go down and drive around in order to get the dead to chase you over towards where the rocks will be coming down. Once the dead are in position you jet off.

Because people aren't sure how many of the dead woudl chase a jeep, or any at all if they know they can't catch one, the plan is to have fee get out if better bait is needed, and/or your faking a breakdown where the rocks will come coming down after dropping her off.

I think you could safely post Fee hopping into the jeep and then you driving down by the church.

Resident Japanese Girl
    Gil
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

Sorry, I'm confused again. I always seemed to be confused nowadays. >_<

When will our characters have time to change jeeps? And what are we doing with the one we are currently in after we change?
    ELPHABA LIVES!!

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Sorry, I'm confused again. I always seemed to be confused nowadays. >_<

When will our characters have time to change jeeps? And what are we doing with the one we are currently in after we change?
    There are two keeps. One is parked up on the hill, when they think its a good idea, they'll ram a big rock, which they belive will trigger a substantial landslide.

You're driving the other Jeep towards the church with fee and a guy with a branch(Kapella) in it. Your objective is to get as many dead as possible away from the church and in the landslide zone, but then not be there yourself when the landslide finally reaches it. The jeeps acceleration is supposed to help with that.

Fee's running bit may come in because your character might come to notice that the dead aren't so eager to chase a fast moving jeep. Whereas a lone runner...

But she's have to meet up with the jeep in the landslide zone to get out of trouble. Or if things go bad enough or you think it'd help get more of the dead you could abandon the jeep and hope climbing one of the few trees in the are keeps you safe. Or something else entirely I suppose.

Any dead run over or whatever would be a bonus. But there looks to be a couple dozen.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Aaaargh, they still have the talk like a pirate day filter on and it's the next day. I was kinda hoping to wait it out. Ah well, by the time you guys are reading things I suppose stuff should be fine.

Resident Japanese Girl
    Gil
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

My pc is currently undergoing some major technical difficulties, and I don't know when I can get it fixed. >_< Sorry for all the trouble, but I don't think I'll be able to RP for a while.
    ELPHABA LIVES!!

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

My pc is currently undergoing some major technical difficulties, and I don't know when I can get it fixed. >_< Sorry for all the trouble, but I don't think I'll be able to RP for a while.
    Phooey. Noelynn just posted for you:
    http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...=1#post2605220

Hmmm you wanted to get your characters together but weren't sure how. I guess if you really aren't around I could just take a bit of control of your char and make it happen.

Resident Japanese Girl
    Gil
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

My computer has come back from the hospital with a new screen (which will hopefully not up and die on me anytime soon), so I'm back. I'm really, REALLY sorry for all the trouble. >_<
    ELPHABA LIVES!!

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

My computer has come back from the hospital with a new screen (which will hopefully not up and die on me anytime soon), so I'm back. I'm really, REALLY sorry for all the trouble. >_<
    Glad you're back

In order to keep things moving I did move your characters a bit. I hope that's OK. You should probably read from here
    http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...=1#post2611717

Red mostly waited for you, so you aren't behind much.

@Red&Stiletto @noelynn1995900

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hey everybody, hope you had a happy Thanksgiving...even if you aren't in America.

Why that holiday hasn't jumped the pond in some form or other is beyond me.

Anyway the holidays are coming and those are world wide to varying degrees. Is anybodies schedule about to get more or less open? I should still be around.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Is anybody else getting a thing where the thread doesn't get highlighted like it usually does when there are new posts, even when there are new posts?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information