AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Do you think singing groups of children are cute?

Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I do.

5 11.36%
  • No, I don't.

16 36.36%
  • I don't care.

18 40.91%
  • You monster! How can you attack the children?!

1 2.27%
  • I sing with 'em; it's fun!

2 4.55%
  • I sing with 'em, but just to drown out their howling.

2 4.55%
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Irritating Cuteness

Don Asterisco TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Daring
    Gifts Globe Belle Floppy
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-03-2019 06:04 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Parugin

Thumbs up Irritating Cuteness

Firstly, if you were upset by my thread last year about my opinion of the Salvation Army, then this one might upset you again. You've been warned.

This happens year-round, but the frequency and prevalence seems to go up sharply around the holidays.
    Children singing are shoved down our throats everywhere, and I'm getting sick of it.

See, the problem is that I don't really want to hear a bunch of half-grown humans singing poorly together, but people seem to go gaga over it, especially if their kids are the ones assaulting my ears.
    And they are always terrible! Why is it that a bunch of kids singing the same damn songs every year and doing so so very dismally is supposed to be cute?

I just want the little nuisances to stop singing.

Now, there's a poll about the shrieking younglings, but my main question is what things annoy you to no end, but are supposed to be cute or adorable?

[EDIT] Before I get oodles of posters misunderstanding the OP, I'll be clearer.
    What things annoy you to no end, but are supposed to be cute or adorable?[/EDIT]
    Last edited by TheAsterisk!; 01-03-2010 at 06:28 AM. Reason: I hate singing children. I *hate* 'em.

Kamehamehaaaaaaaaaa!!! Stripes has a reputation beyond repute Stripes has a reputation beyond repute Stripes has a reputation beyond repute Stripes has a reputation beyond repute Stripes has a reputation beyond repute Stripes has a reputation beyond repute Stripes has a reputation beyond repute Stripes has a reputation beyond repute Stripes has a reputation beyond repute Stripes has a reputation beyond repute Stripes has a reputation beyond repute Stripes's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Tsubasa Mokona Dragon Fan Flowers Fan2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2010 02:15 PM
    Threads

I don't think this is cute but don't either think that they are annoying...well, if you dislike hearing their songs then don't hear them, after all you are neither forced to hear their songs nor their parents opinion. You are nineteen so I am sure friends must be nineteen and you must studying in some college. Hence, you mustn't be living with your parents at the moment so you don't need to hear you neighbors say their child sang a song with a group of other children..I mean you don't have friends aged 25 or 26 or 27....or 29 or 30....and so on, do you?...xD...It isn't a law that you should hear such songs. If they reach your door then just ask them leave with much sweetness saying that you don't really like hearing songs and be good to them all throughout the year. Then you won't foulmouthed either..get it?

Don Asterisco TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Daring
    Gifts Globe Belle Floppy
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-03-2019 06:04 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Parugin

Quote Originally Posted by Genki Dama View Post
    I don't think this is cute but don't either think that they are annoying...well, if you dislike hearing their songs then don't hear them, after all you are neither forced to hear their songs nor their parents opinion. You are nineteen so I am sure friends must be nineteen and you must studying in some college. Hence, you mustn't be living with your parents at the moment so you don't need to hear you neighbors say their child sang a song with a group of other children..I mean you don't have friends aged 25 or 26 or 27....or 29 or 30....and so on, do you?...xD...It isn't a law that you should hear such songs. If they reach your door then just ask them leave with much sweetness saying that you don't really like hearing songs and be good to them all throughout the year. Then you won't foulmouthed either..get it?
    Do you get the OP?
    Firstly, I can't escape the singing once Christmas rolls in. It's everywhere.
    And besides, I like complaining for entertainment. Roll with it.
    And the main question of my post was, and I quote:
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAsterisk!
    What things annoy you to no end, but are supposed to be cute or adorable?
    I just answered my own question, that's all, but the thread isn't totally about the children.

@Souji Seta, below: Maybe, but only if you find Christmas lights annoying, even though they're supposed to be just so darn adorable.
    Last edited by TheAsterisk!; 01-03-2010 at 06:43 AM.

Senior Member Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Manekineko
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-10-2011 07:37 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I turn off the Christmas lights and pretend that no one is home...
    Did I answer your question then?

Truth is a thing which only appears to those who have observed, considered, and made a choice. At the end of the path you chose lies the truth...Believe in it and continue without faltering.

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TheAsterisk! View Post
    Firstly, if you were upset by my thread last year about my opinion of the Salvation Army, then this one might upset you again. You've been warned.

This happens year-round, but the frequency and prevalence seems to go up sharply around the holidays.
    Children singing are shoved down our throats everywhere, and I'm getting sick of it.

See, the problem is that I don't really want to hear a bunch of half-grown humans singing poorly together, but people seem to go gaga over it, especially if their kids are the ones assaulting my ears.
    And they are always terrible! Why is it that a bunch of kids singing the same damn songs every year and doing so so very dismally is supposed to be cute?

Now, there's a poll about the shrieking younglings, but my main question is what things annoy you to no end, but are supposed to be cute or adorable?
    You aren't the only one who hates those little pieces of crap. I have plans to scare them next time. Maybe that will get them to stop.

Kamehamehaaaaaaaaaa!!! Stripes has a reputation beyond repute Stripes has a reputation beyond repute Stripes has a reputation beyond repute Stripes has a reputation beyond repute Stripes has a reputation beyond repute Stripes has a reputation beyond repute Stripes has a reputation beyond repute Stripes has a reputation beyond repute Stripes has a reputation beyond repute Stripes has a reputation beyond repute Stripes has a reputation beyond repute Stripes's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Tsubasa Mokona Dragon Fan Flowers Fan2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2010 02:15 PM
    Threads

Do you get the OP?

I just answered my own question, that's all, but the thread isn't totally about the children.
    Oh well, it wasn't there when I replied..that is an edit, so don't blame me!!!

I don't know what an OP is...And hello, genius, if you are going to put such a question as, " Do you think singing groups of children are cute?", then obviously people ARE going to misunderstand the point expressed in your thread.

Now as for your question, I find girls mad for make up and such stuff irritating and yea, those irritating, ill-mannered children who do anything they want at a very young age for eg~they abuse you at your face when you are about 9 to 10 or maybe 20 years older than them and then you hear their grandparents and parents and even your parents say that they are very cute. It is evident that they are absolutely irresponsible toward them. They should truly take into concern that their children and they themselves do not speak such language.
    Last edited by Stripes; 01-03-2010 at 08:48 AM. Reason: I needed to make some correction

Simon Says...Die!!! Simon Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Simon Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Simon Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Simon Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Simon Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Simon Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Simon Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Simon Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Simon Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Simon Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Simon Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Simon Phoenix's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-11-2011 12:32 PM
    Threads

lil kids singing..............i don't care.

Senior Member Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Manekineko
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-10-2011 07:37 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Souji Seta, below: Maybe, but only if you find Christmas lights annoying, even though they're supposed to be just so darn adorable.
    nah, I don't find Christmas Lights annoying, it's just here in my country, Christmas lights work like magnets! Those things attract those carolers (or something, I I don't know what they're called). It's okay for me if they actually DO sing but all they do is shout the Christmas songs at me. Sooo annoying...

Truth is a thing which only appears to those who have observed, considered, and made a choice. At the end of the path you chose lies the truth...Believe in it and continue without faltering.

boopaloop! 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-20-2011 12:53 PM
    Threads

Sir, while I was doing my math exam, there was a kid choir singing right under my classroom window to collect the money for their school or something and I seriously prayed for the violent deaths of every single one of them to the gods I don't even believe in.

みんなで歌おうよ!
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-14-2013 06:58 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Well...

I've always seen that the majority of people fall under one of two categories:

Category A: People who love X. (Where X is something.)
    Category B: People who hate X, and are often irritated when they see people of Category A (who love X).

The examples are uncountable.

A: Teenage girls who use words like "kawaii~~ ^__^", etc.
    B: 20-something-year-old girls who want to tear their guts.

A: People who love celebrity X. (Like Britney Spears, Miley Cyrus, etc.)
    B: People who want to mass-murder BS/MC lovers.

I love how Britney Spears turned to BS.

A: Narutards/Bleachtards/etc..
    B: Anti-Narutards/Bleachtards/etc.

A: People who love Boxxy.
    B: People who want to [explicit words] Boxxy and anyone who loves her.

A: People who think Internet memes are funny and always use them like retards.
    B: etc...

My opinion: Okay... You are sane enough not to fall under Category A. Why the hell should you fall under Category B?

It's funny that I'm saying this. I don't really get annoyed of people from Category A of most things. But people of Category B -DO- irritate me. They got brains but they aren't using them!

The best choice is:
    Category C: People who don't care either ways.

Though I don't totally fall under Category C. I am something between categories C and B... though I lean towards the C part. And I am a little bit A in a few things.

Believe me, you don't want to see that little bit...

EDIT: Note that in my post, I didn't talk about my opinion in "cute" children. I -do- like cute children, but the percentage of children which I think of as cute is extremely small. And as for children singing, it's retarded crap that I wouldn't want to hear.
    Last edited by Aku no Hikari; 01-03-2010 at 11:14 AM. Reason: LOL I edited this at least 100 times. But I'm only typing a reason here because I know you will read it, Lord Footnote!!!!111

They should have named it Doom4 or something DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Drunk
    Gifts Binoculars Kawaiislice Medkit
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-08-2023 04:46 AM
    Threads

Little boraci who are setup to look so cute and stupid because they still believe in the all-commercial legend of Christmas never left an impression on me.
    And it's just as disgusting to see Stupermodels acting all dumb and cute/mean and manly in popular movies, actually display a trace of personal opinion, notwithstanding that once agreeing that "the media is superficial, and they just happen to be good-looking", their deny their right to individualism and should therefore be treated sub-humanly.
    Last edited by DOOM!; 01-03-2010 at 10:00 AM.

It's never safe to turn off your computer - Silent Strike

Ruler of Fire ultra_maniac has a reputation beyond repute ultra_maniac has a reputation beyond repute ultra_maniac has a reputation beyond repute ultra_maniac has a reputation beyond repute ultra_maniac has a reputation beyond repute ultra_maniac has a reputation beyond repute ultra_maniac has a reputation beyond repute ultra_maniac has a reputation beyond repute ultra_maniac has a reputation beyond repute ultra_maniac has a reputation beyond repute ultra_maniac has a reputation beyond repute ultra_maniac's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-09-2010 05:42 AM
    Threads

i don't care how they sing so its fun and cute too and u are talking like u were never a kid at all
    ~ai~rox~

Thanks teed for the site info

Senior Member Alphabet has a reputation beyond repute Alphabet has a reputation beyond repute Alphabet has a reputation beyond repute Alphabet has a reputation beyond repute Alphabet has a reputation beyond repute Alphabet has a reputation beyond repute Alphabet has a reputation beyond repute Alphabet has a reputation beyond repute Alphabet has a reputation beyond repute Alphabet has a reputation beyond repute Alphabet has a reputation beyond repute Alphabet's Avatar
    Gil
    Curmudgeon
    Gifts Kawaiislice
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-25-2012 04:29 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Puppy dog faces. People try to walk all over me with that =/ I think little kids saying "pew pew pew" and acting like they're Megaman is better in persuasion though. I believe that's somewhere around youtube. . .
    Also, Alvin and The Chipmunks, Winnie The Pooh, Tinkerbell, and Hello Kitty. I don't see why girls my age go all squealy when they see it.
    ooshy ooshy ooshy
    Website|Deviantart
    Msn, email, icq, Facebook? Ask

angel in flight poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2010 06:40 PM
    Threads

i'm with a lot of people on this one. children singing confuses me. unless they have one great singing voice, which most commonly they don't, i try to stop my ears from bleeding. i don't get how it's cute, i honestly don't.

but most of the time i just don't care. if parents want to show off their kids singing "talents", let them. i feel it's wrong but i just don't watch it on youtube or change the tv or radio station.

Senior Member Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2011 04:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

It's cute because it's children and not you, simple as that. Of course they aren't going to sing well, they're children. That's like asking why a tadpole's legs haven't grown, they simply aren't fully developed yet.

It's obvious none of you guys are going to get any if you can't even pretend to like children.
    Last edited by Diocletian; 01-03-2010 at 04:48 PM.

Creative mind Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-29-2013 01:49 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

If it were just 3-4 groups come knocking at my door I wouldn't mind. They are after all trying to amuse me, in a way, I guess. I would get slightly annoyed if there were like 30 a day.
    And, sure. They're cute. I like cute things.

[EDIT] Before I get oodles of posters misunderstanding the OP, I'll be clearer.
    What things annoy you to no end, but are supposed to be cute or adorable?[/EDIT]
    Not specifically the things that are cute, but how people sometimes react to it. My cousins, I have 3 who I've all seen grow up and the oldest one is 6 now, are a good example. They're cute, I love playing with them, keeping them busy, baby-sitting, no problem. They are absolutely adorable, especially now 2nd youngest is learning words. Cute things come out of her mouth.
    I do hate it however when everything they do, is supposed to be cute. Take my aunt for example. Anything these 3 kids do, she'll be all : "AWWW, LOOK SHE'S DOING SOMETHING....BAWWW I WNA HUG HERRR."
    Like when the youngest one burps, it's cute the first time, but it's not cute anymore because it's just a burp. How she then reacts to it is just horrendous. "COME ON BABY, BURP! AWW UR SO CUUUTE....!"
    Not everything is black and white like that.

[Waltzing Catastrophe] Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-28-2013 06:53 PM
    Threads

Oooh, I know. When your friends' voices sound one way to you and sound more high-pitched (supposed to be cute) around boys. My friend does that ALL the time and makes me want to punch her because she is, well, she is being a fake. Wanting boys to think you sound like Minnie Mouse is supposed to make someone cute, apparently. And her voice is rather deep when she's around myself and my other friends who are not boys. So yes, that is cute-annoying.

Senior Member Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pokedex 025 - Pikachu
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

It really dose not matter to me how they act, in fact it can be kinda funny sometimes. Though I don't know if I'd go as far as to say they're cute though.
    Gero Server Guru

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 2012 View Post
    It's obvious none of you guys are going to get any if you can't even pretend to like children.
    You sound like you have experience with "getting some". Unfortunately, burritos and buttered up bagels don't count, fool but keep trying. I'm sure you'll find a guy or dog who will accept your syphilis. Just make sure they didn't hop the Southern border. You might get infected with swine flu.

Senior Member Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2011 04:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Hax View Post
    You sound like you have experience with "getting some". Unfortunately, burritos and buttered up bagels don't count, fool but keep trying. I'm sure you'll find a guy or dog who will accept your syphilis. Just make sure they didn't hop the Southern border. You might get infected with swine flu.
    I'd rather have a dog than a guy who pretends to be a Tae Kwon Do teacher over the internet. Not even sure if you're hitting on me.

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Dreams has a reputation beyond repute Dreams has a reputation beyond repute Dreams has a reputation beyond repute Dreams has a reputation beyond repute Dreams has a reputation beyond repute Dreams has a reputation beyond repute Dreams has a reputation beyond repute Dreams has a reputation beyond repute Dreams has a reputation beyond repute Dreams has a reputation beyond repute Dreams has a reputation beyond repute Dreams's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-25-2010 11:14 PM
    Threads

Those realistic "baby" dolls in toy stores...they scare me >__>; As for kids singing, if they're singing terribly, um. Yeah, I won't be amused, but I won't really care. And if I was sleeping when they start singing, well. They should start running.

sit back and live through the daylight.
    graphics/request thread.

つき *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts 001 - Bulbasaur Cowboy Hat Dr Who Tardis
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2021 04:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

What? There are kids singing?
    I can't hear them over my own music.

boopaloop! TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-08-2012 08:46 PM
    Threads

I hate it how the winner in every AFV episode is a video of some cute little kid that people think is funny -_-

"dude your user name is B.A! props! sounds like a stoner metal band *loves stoner metal*...i might steal it >.>"

-RaShayRitto

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 2012 View Post
    I'd rather have a dog than a guy who pretends to be a Tae Kwon Do teacher over the internet. Not even sure if you're hitting on me.
    You're living in an area infested with the virus that is homosexuality. I wouldn't really be talking about guys hitting on guys. If you want, you can cross the border to meet your swine flu-carrying ancestors though I doubt they'd want the virus I mentioned before in their country.

Senior Member Wolfie Poo has a reputation beyond repute Wolfie Poo has a reputation beyond repute Wolfie Poo has a reputation beyond repute Wolfie Poo has a reputation beyond repute Wolfie Poo has a reputation beyond repute Wolfie Poo has a reputation beyond repute Wolfie Poo has a reputation beyond repute Wolfie Poo has a reputation beyond repute Wolfie Poo has a reputation beyond repute Wolfie Poo has a reputation beyond repute Wolfie Poo has a reputation beyond repute Wolfie Poo's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-15-2011 06:08 PM
    Threads

I've never seen children sing and if I do, I wouldn't care.

Closed Thread

Thread Information