AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Everything around me

Deep in thought kisses2 has a reputation beyond repute kisses2 has a reputation beyond repute kisses2 has a reputation beyond repute kisses2 has a reputation beyond repute kisses2 has a reputation beyond repute kisses2 has a reputation beyond repute kisses2 has a reputation beyond repute kisses2 has a reputation beyond repute kisses2 has a reputation beyond repute kisses2 has a reputation beyond repute kisses2 has a reputation beyond repute kisses2's Avatar
    Gil
    Torn
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2012 08:24 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Everything around me

This one goes to my dad that past away.

Leave comments and tell me what you think!

You're everything around me

You're the whisper in the wind
    You're the breeze between my hair
    You're the blanket that keeps me warm
    And I know you'll always be
    You're the ground beneath my feet
    You're everything that's pure and sweet

You're the happiness that pours out of me from day to day
    The calmness that shows beyond my insolence
    The sunshine shining down
    The stars in the sky leading to heaven
    The tears that fall from the memories unforgotten

You're the one that will be missing at my wedding
    A part of me that reflects in the mirror
    A ring that beams from my mothers finger
    A nearby cry heard through the walls
    A love so grievously broken

Sig by: Wolley.

つき *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts 001 - Bulbasaur Cowboy Hat Dr Who Tardis
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2021 04:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Oh, wow.
    While reading the last stanza,
    I was absolutely positive I was going to cry.
    Not sure why, it just made me very sad.

It was a great read,
    and I like how the last two lines were repeated each time.

I'm sorry about your father,
    but you're strong so I'm sure you'll be okay. ^^

Deep in thought kisses2 has a reputation beyond repute kisses2 has a reputation beyond repute kisses2 has a reputation beyond repute kisses2 has a reputation beyond repute kisses2 has a reputation beyond repute kisses2 has a reputation beyond repute kisses2 has a reputation beyond repute kisses2 has a reputation beyond repute kisses2 has a reputation beyond repute kisses2 has a reputation beyond repute kisses2 has a reputation beyond repute kisses2's Avatar
    Gil
    Torn
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Why thank you!
    Sorry to make you sad
    And again thank you, it's been a long time actually but It still comes to mind every so often, so poetry is where I release my feelings.

Senior Member Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts 311 - Plusle 133 - Eevee Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    315 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-31-2014 03:25 AM
    Threads

Aww, I wanted to be the first to reply to this poem.

Anyways lol,
    thats a really great poem, sad too. No more happy ones? D: But yeah, really touching one about your father. Its nice you wrote a poem after him. Every part of that poem was just great, I'm jealous of your talent, haha, but seriously keep up the great work. I shall be waiting on your next poem.

Gil
    Torn
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Novak, you are just to kind! And i'm sorry for your jealousy lol
    But anyways, thanks for the comment. No worries, I'll think up a happy one..
    But again thanks for the comments from both of you!

つき *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts 001 - Bulbasaur Cowboy Hat Dr Who Tardis
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2021 04:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

=3 I beat Novak.

Anyway . . . It's fine that it made me sad because it's a sad poem.
    If it's able to touch someone's heart enough to make them sad as well,
    even if it didn't happen to them, then it truly is a great piece of work.
    Or, that's what I believe at least.

Keep writin' and I'll keep reading. ^_^

Gil
    Torn
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by *Tsuki* View Post
    =3 I beat Novak.

Anyway . . . It's fine that it made me sad because it's a sad poem.
    If it's able to touch someone's heart enough to make them sad as well,
    even if it didn't happen to them, then it truly is a great piece of work.
    Or, that's what I believe at least.

Keep writin' and I'll keep reading. ^_^
    Not going to comment on that hahaha.
    Anyways.. I believe in the same thing! Woohoo!! xD

Senior Member .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts 151 - Mew 035 - Clefairy Strawberry
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2013 01:37 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Loved this poem. you are truly an amazing artist.
    I almost cried as well. but that just shows that your poetry is able to affect someone, which obviously means it is awesome.

Keep up the good work and keep writing!!!` =)

~~Bliss

You're like an angel from a picture book...

Gil
    Torn
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Bliss View Post
    Loved this poem. you are truly an amazing artist.
    I almost cried as well. but that just shows that your poetry is able to affect someone, which obviously means it is awesome.

Keep up the good work and keep writing!!!` =)

~~Bliss
    Thanks bliss! I appreciate the comment!

Artistic Muse Kirei Shijin has a reputation beyond repute Kirei Shijin has a reputation beyond repute Kirei Shijin has a reputation beyond repute Kirei Shijin has a reputation beyond repute Kirei Shijin has a reputation beyond repute Kirei Shijin has a reputation beyond repute Kirei Shijin has a reputation beyond repute Kirei Shijin has a reputation beyond repute Kirei Shijin has a reputation beyond repute Kirei Shijin has a reputation beyond repute Kirei Shijin has a reputation beyond repute Kirei Shijin's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Fuuko Starfish 258 - Mudkip Favorite
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2012 10:31 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

That was so beautifully written that it made me tear up. Well done and I'm sorry about your loss.

Gil
    Torn
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thanks kirei22!

Ruler of Fire ultra_maniac has a reputation beyond repute ultra_maniac has a reputation beyond repute ultra_maniac has a reputation beyond repute ultra_maniac has a reputation beyond repute ultra_maniac has a reputation beyond repute ultra_maniac has a reputation beyond repute ultra_maniac has a reputation beyond repute ultra_maniac has a reputation beyond repute ultra_maniac has a reputation beyond repute ultra_maniac has a reputation beyond repute ultra_maniac has a reputation beyond repute ultra_maniac's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-09-2010 05:42 AM
    Threads

just one thing for this poem
    amazing one and my comment on this one

you are everything to me,
    your what I live for ,
    your the air I breathe,
    the wind that brushes against my cheek,
    the raindrops that kisses my lonely lips,
    the snowflakes that fall onto my face,
    your everything around me,

I see your face everywhere I go,
    I cant ignore this feeling,
    I have fallen for you,
    I don't know how to say what I really feel for you,
    so hard to describe like the moon and the stars,
    your love I don't want to lose,
    your what keeps me alive,
    don't ever want to lose you....
    ~ai~rox~

Thanks teed for the site info

Gil
    Torn
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

That was good although it was about my father and not a loved one. Your add on was really sweet though.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information