AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Nariel's Graphics

Senior Member Nariel has a reputation beyond repute Nariel has a reputation beyond repute Nariel has a reputation beyond repute Nariel has a reputation beyond repute Nariel has a reputation beyond repute Nariel has a reputation beyond repute Nariel has a reputation beyond repute Nariel has a reputation beyond repute Nariel has a reputation beyond repute Nariel has a reputation beyond repute Nariel has a reputation beyond repute Nariel's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-25-2010 05:28 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

I think it's been long enough that I can post again. So here are some new ones.

I also kept that sig with a white bg, but I like it better with the soft pink one.

Siggy by me!

Senior Member Nariel has a reputation beyond repute Nariel has a reputation beyond repute Nariel has a reputation beyond repute Nariel has a reputation beyond repute Nariel has a reputation beyond repute Nariel has a reputation beyond repute Nariel has a reputation beyond repute Nariel has a reputation beyond repute Nariel has a reputation beyond repute Nariel has a reputation beyond repute Nariel has a reputation beyond repute Nariel's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

The extract is credited to Serated.

Please CnC! I need to know what to fix.
    Last edited by Nariel; 07-16-2008 at 09:57 PM.

Siggy by me!

The Former Demoni Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku has a reputation beyond repute Cotaku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Present Art Tools Paint Palette
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-25-2011 11:16 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

This one is cute.
    But you need more detail in it. Maybe some floral brushes? If you have a program that uses brushes.
    And some text would be good, too.
    btw...is that Miki and Yuu from Marmalade boy? xD

Cotaku's Tags | Taking Requests Here | [Member of Illuminated Spirits]

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

It's actually Maria and Noel from Mint Na Bokura, but when I think of it, I think it's the same artist. I didn't really have any good floral brushes, so I tried a heart one.

Siggy by me!

Get off mah lawn! Dottie. has a reputation beyond repute Dottie. has a reputation beyond repute Dottie. has a reputation beyond repute Dottie. has a reputation beyond repute Dottie. has a reputation beyond repute Dottie. has a reputation beyond repute Dottie. has a reputation beyond repute Dottie. has a reputation beyond repute Dottie. has a reputation beyond repute Dottie. has a reputation beyond repute Dottie. has a reputation beyond repute Dottie.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Woot
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-13-2014 07:39 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: BettyRuthless

Okies I'll give you some CnC >:3 -dramatic music-

Okie, the first one is good, just the border and text are putting me off a lil. In my opinion, never put pink and red next to each other, it doesn't look as good as another colour, but if you feel that it does then thats fine :3 The border is a lil wierd it kinda stops halfway, unless that is just an effect you put into the sig xD if so, you need to put a border on, maybe just a black or white 1 pixel stroke around the outside. Because this sig is a lil empty I would have made the text bigger to give the illusion of more space being taken up. I do like the sunny effect you have there :3 and a nice choice of extraction.

I love the second one, its simple and cute :3 The background is good, the border, and the textwork/text placement. Can't see anything that could be made better with that one.

Hope I helped ^^;

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Here's a redo of that sig. I fixed the border, I think.

Here's a new one, extract by Serated.

Siggy by me!

Get off mah lawn! Dottie. has a reputation beyond repute Dottie. has a reputation beyond repute Dottie. has a reputation beyond repute Dottie. has a reputation beyond repute Dottie. has a reputation beyond repute Dottie. has a reputation beyond repute Dottie. has a reputation beyond repute Dottie. has a reputation beyond repute Dottie. has a reputation beyond repute Dottie. has a reputation beyond repute Dottie. has a reputation beyond repute Dottie.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Woot
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-13-2014 07:39 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: BettyRuthless

The re do of the sig looks much better :3 I love the music one, and the fact that you have put your text kinda in the background, makes it more original and flows better but still be able to be readable. Like the background, did you blur it? anyways, good work Nariii <3

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I messed with the brightness and contrast quite a bit, but I don't think I blurred it.

Thanks! I'm glad you like my sigs.

Siggy by me!

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

This is the only one I have right now, but if I find some good pics of the series I've been obsessing over lately, (ghost hunt) I'll update faster.

Siggy by me!

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Here's one. For once I didn't use a stock or extract... I think it's a bit plain.

Siggy by me!

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

No comments.... sad....

This one was done based off of Jagan EYe's Angel signature tut. I didn't follow it completely though.

The avatars not so good...

I love pocky!

Which version do you like better?
    Last edited by Nariel; 07-31-2008 at 05:54 PM.

Siggy by me!

Forever 12. Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2013 07:01 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The text is harsh and pixel-y, the blending isn't so hot, and you need to pay attention to detail. You have a good start, you just need to mess around with a few things more often.
    On this day of days, most epic and prideful, you were born 15 whole American years ago!
    Through the odds and by doing the impossible, you beat out hundreds of thousands of siblings in the great sperm race for the coveted egg.
    Probably via hax.
    Regardless! You won!
    So remember, whenever someone picks on you or calls you weak or small.
    Just remind them that you beat out a few hundred thousand other wimps.

And the grand prize was not dying!

Senior Member Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts Flowers Fan2 R2 Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2015 06:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

You should sharpen the pocky image to make it stand out.

From SkullMuffins on deviantart

Instagram|Tumblr

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I tried messing with the text and sharpening on the pocky one, but I was having trouble with it, so I'm giving up for now.

The text on this is funny, I had a lot of trouble with it.... the sig doesn't really flow too well either. Suggestions?

Siggy by me!

I'm an awesome Gimper Rocket has a reputation beyond repute Rocket has a reputation beyond repute Rocket has a reputation beyond repute Rocket has a reputation beyond repute Rocket has a reputation beyond repute Rocket has a reputation beyond repute Rocket has a reputation beyond repute Rocket has a reputation beyond repute Rocket has a reputation beyond repute Rocket has a reputation beyond repute Rocket has a reputation beyond repute Rocket's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-22-2008 08:49 PM
    Threads

Ehhh, well the newest one is well bad.. The effects aren't that good, fractals/flame filter does not do well in signatures. Not much going one, and whats that going over the border.
    Keep working on it though, you'll improve.
    Gimper

Senior Member Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The text should be a different color. And you should sharpen the faces.

Instagram|Tumblr

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I redid that sig, although I don't know how much of an improvement it's gone through.... I finally figured out how to sharpen properly...

and here's another tatu sig.

Siggy by me!

No.1 Maverick Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi has a reputation beyond repute Korobi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-29-2008 09:15 PM
    Threads

The 1st tatu sig, looks like you just blurred the edges around the extract, and put a random c4d in the background, so it looks kind of plain and well, yeah, plain. Don't get me wrong, plain is nice sometimes, but you should try playing around with the gradients and use different brushes, you can download loads of new brushes at deviantart.com, and it's ok to use more than 2 or 3 colors in the background. And using filters too often makes the sig look boring sometimes. The second tatu sig looks nicer than the 1st, so keep it up. I started out here too,so don't worry too much, you'll definitely improve. ^_^
    Made by my lover ♥ Jagan Eye

Gil
    Shh
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I like the 2nd tatu sig. The effect are cool. I don't really like the font though, www.dafont.com has some great fonts though.

Instagram|Tumblr

Senior Member DeeviousDemon has a reputation beyond repute DeeviousDemon has a reputation beyond repute DeeviousDemon has a reputation beyond repute DeeviousDemon has a reputation beyond repute DeeviousDemon has a reputation beyond repute DeeviousDemon has a reputation beyond repute DeeviousDemon has a reputation beyond repute DeeviousDemon has a reputation beyond repute DeeviousDemon has a reputation beyond repute DeeviousDemon has a reputation beyond repute DeeviousDemon has a reputation beyond repute DeeviousDemon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2008 03:06 PM
    Threads

love the pink!!! needs a little bit more work though!!! but keep it up...u got the talent!!
    [D3Designz]

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

The extract is by Unli. Does anyone have suggestions for brushes? I think it's too plain...

I love the fonts at dafont!

Here are some of my sigs I've entered in the SOTWs. they haven't done too well though... =/

(that one's really bad...)

Siggy by me!

Senior Member DeeviousDemon has a reputation beyond repute DeeviousDemon has a reputation beyond repute DeeviousDemon has a reputation beyond repute DeeviousDemon has a reputation beyond repute DeeviousDemon has a reputation beyond repute DeeviousDemon has a reputation beyond repute DeeviousDemon has a reputation beyond repute DeeviousDemon has a reputation beyond repute DeeviousDemon has a reputation beyond repute DeeviousDemon has a reputation beyond repute DeeviousDemon has a reputation beyond repute DeeviousDemon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2008 03:06 PM
    Threads

you defo need some work on blending the render with the bg....try smudging...that might help you balance the bg and the render..also try not to over sharpend since it comes over choppy! but keep it up! ull get there!!!
    [D3Designz]

Gil
    Shh
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I think the first sig's image is too big. I think you need to sharpen and contrast your images in your signatures. ohhh and I don't know what program you use, but I like going to this site to find brushes: [REMOVED]
    Last edited by FlashD; 08-11-2008 at 09:26 AM. Reason: Advertising

Instagram|Tumblr

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

This avatar was made to go with the Bill sig. The text color is wrong, but darker it didn't show very much.... Oh well....

Oh yeah. I got the idea for this one from one of Jose101's sigs. Hope you don't mind.

Extract by Unli.

Extract also by Unli.

I was just messing around... Very mismatched...
    Last edited by Nariel; 08-27-2008 at 05:12 PM.

Siggy by me!

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I've been away for a while, so I don't have many, just that one. The extract is by Maru Dashi.

Siggy by me!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information