AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: What would you do if the World is coming to end?

Senior Member flying froggy has a reputation beyond repute flying froggy has a reputation beyond repute flying froggy has a reputation beyond repute flying froggy has a reputation beyond repute flying froggy has a reputation beyond repute flying froggy has a reputation beyond repute flying froggy has a reputation beyond repute flying froggy has a reputation beyond repute flying froggy has a reputation beyond repute flying froggy has a reputation beyond repute flying froggy has a reputation beyond repute flying froggy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-17-2010 04:40 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Like others have said previously it'd depend on how the world is going to end and if there's a chance to survive ( pandemic, zombies, skynet comes into existence, alien invasion) I'd be hitting up my local outdoor store and stocking up on guns, ammo, bows, sleeping bags, tents, stuff like that to prepare for the aftermath. If it was like a giant solar flare or supervolcano, giant asteriod. I'd go find the first really cute random girl on the street and have the time of the rest of our lives

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DeathBlade/13.666 View Post
    And what if your info's wrong and you're off by a mile? Are you gonna try to run where it'll hit the ground a try to beat it there?
    You seriously underestimate impact craters. The asteroid that killed the dinosaurs was ~ 10 miles wide, and made a crater the size of Maine.
    Last edited by Eris; 12-23-2009 at 08:04 PM.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Senior Member KamiKenpachi has a reputation beyond repute KamiKenpachi has a reputation beyond repute KamiKenpachi has a reputation beyond repute KamiKenpachi has a reputation beyond repute KamiKenpachi has a reputation beyond repute KamiKenpachi has a reputation beyond repute KamiKenpachi has a reputation beyond repute KamiKenpachi has a reputation beyond repute KamiKenpachi has a reputation beyond repute KamiKenpachi has a reputation beyond repute KamiKenpachi has a reputation beyond repute KamiKenpachi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-19-2010 07:24 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    You seriously underestimate impact craters. The asteroid that killed the dinosaurs was ~ 10 miles wide, and made a 100 mile crater.
    A bit of side thought.
    All life was slowly going byebye for millions of years be4 the impact and that includes the dinos. Though it finished them off I think the meteor can not be given all the credit, then again it might not have mattered in the end.

On topic, if the world was going to end I would just have fun until it did.

( How many of these topics have there been on the od interwebz? over 9000? No offense to the op, it can still be an interesting topic now and again. )
    I have a plan to get any predators of he AF!
    Everyone get Chris Hanson Avi! If that don't scare them off I don't know whatt can.

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by KamiKenpachi View Post
    A bit of side thought.
    All life was slowly going byebye for millions of years be4 the impact and that includes the dinos. Though it finished them off I think the meteor can not be given all the credit, then again it might not have mattered in the end.
    It killed off all the larger dinosaurs. Some of the smaller dinosaurs survived. But we call them birds, and not dinosaurs nowadays. Though it's likely mammals would have prevailed at least in some places anyway, since they have a pretty big upper hand in colder climates.
    Last edited by Eris; 12-23-2009 at 08:20 PM.

Senior Member KamiKenpachi has a reputation beyond repute KamiKenpachi has a reputation beyond repute KamiKenpachi has a reputation beyond repute KamiKenpachi has a reputation beyond repute KamiKenpachi has a reputation beyond repute KamiKenpachi has a reputation beyond repute KamiKenpachi has a reputation beyond repute KamiKenpachi has a reputation beyond repute KamiKenpachi has a reputation beyond repute KamiKenpachi has a reputation beyond repute KamiKenpachi has a reputation beyond repute KamiKenpachi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-19-2010 07:24 PM
    Threads

It killed off all the larger dinosaurs. Some of the smaller dinosaurs survived. But we call them birds, and not dinosaurs nowadays. Though it's likely mammals would have prevailed at least in some places anyway, since they have a pretty big upper hand in colder climates.
    How can you be sure it killed off ALL of the larger ones, you can only guess, but I really don't think anyone can say for sure. Ya they did die out around that time, but at the same time we have only found less than 1% of all types of dinos, so somewhere in the world they could have hung on for up to 2 million or so years but be4 the impact they were dieing out so either way it was only a matter of time even if they did survive, and if they did it might be hard to tell when. ( many reasons. ) With or with out that meteor they were most likely DOOMED! XD
    Anyways we should prolly take this to Pms if we countinue.
    Note: I am not really disagreeing with you but at the same time I am not going to be close minded about an event that happened long ago.
    On another note here is a funny american song about .....dinosaurs......
    I have a plan to get any predators of he AF!
    Everyone get Chris Hanson Avi! If that don't scare them off I don't know whatt can.

Member Febrimaru has much to be proud of Febrimaru has much to be proud of Febrimaru has much to be proud of Febrimaru has much to be proud of Febrimaru has much to be proud of Febrimaru has much to be proud of Febrimaru has much to be proud of Febrimaru has much to be proud of Febrimaru has much to be proud of Febrimaru has much to be proud of Febrimaru's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2009 09:12 PM
    Threads

i do nothin'
    [Kira Yamato]
    I don't want to fight but there is something we can't protected if we don't fight

Rising Falcon! Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody has a reputation beyond repute Señor Nobody's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Xmas Tree Present Gurren Kamina Glasses
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-01-2017 11:40 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ErraticKyosuke

Pay my friend the 10$ because he won the bet that the world will end in our lifetime.
    I now know what hell sounds like; I recommend a tactical nuclear strike on my position. Tell my family I love them.

Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Dodge Viper SRT10 Beer Movie Ticket
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2023 10:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ChaosFluffy Steam ID: ChaosFluffy

You seriously underestimate impact craters. The asteroid that killed the dinosaurs was ~ 10 miles wide, and made a crater the size of Maine.
    The Objective isn't to simply be hit by the shockwave and lie dead aside a massive crater. It's to be hit by previously said meteor.
    Good ol' Dogs never Die, they just keepin on livin' till their time comes.

I was born in AF Chat, molded by it, I didn't see AnimeForum until a few years after I decided to register my username.

Gil
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The Objective isn't to simply be hit by the shockwave and lie dead aside a massive crater. It's to be hit by previously said meteor.
    Being hit by the shock wave or by the asteroid is an academic distinction. You have a much better chance of surviving the Tzar Bomba point blank range than you do standing 30 miles away from an asteroid the size of the one that killed the dinosaurs. You would be instantly evaporated.

Isolated ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR has a reputation beyond repute ELR's Avatar
    Gil
    Suspicious
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-07-2016 12:12 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

If the world was to end, I would await it and act as if nothing was wrong.
    I am no more a rose than I am its thorns.
    No more a gentle breeze than I am the hailing storm.
    I am no more hated than I am loved.
    And I am no more heartfilled than I am heartless.
    This is who I am.
    ~ELR

Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Being hit by the shock wave or by the asteroid is an academic distinction. You have a much better chance of surviving the Tzar Bomba point blank range than you do standing 30 miles away from an asteroid the size of the one that killed the dinosaurs. You would be instantly evaporated.
    Hey I didn't lay down the ground rules. If an asteroid, a comet, or a meteor that could destroy the earth was coming. I'd try to destroy it well before it passed Mars. Probably end up using the Tzar Bomba for that. Oh and thanks for the wiki link. ^.^ I needed it.

I was born in AF Chat, molded by it, I didn't see AnimeForum until a few years after I decided to register my username.

Gil
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hey I didn't lay down the ground rules. If an asteroid, a comet, or a meteor that could destroy the earth was coming. I'd try to destroy it well before it passed Mars. Probably end up using the Tzar Bomba for that. Oh and thanks for the wiki link. ^.^ I needed it.
    Despite what Hollywood is telling us, explosions in space are really anticlimactic. Most of their punch in atmosphere comes from their blast wave, be they nuclear explosions or not. In space, there is no medium to carry a blast wave, so the only thing that carries a punch is radiated heat and debris from the bomb itself, both of which loose punch pretty quickly with distance (every time you double the distance from the explosion, the intensity of radiation and density of debris is decreased by 75%).

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Despite what Hollywood is telling us, explosions in space are really anticlimactic. Most of their punch in atmosphere comes from their blast wave, be they nuclear explosions or not. In space, there is no medium to carry a blast wave, so the only thing that carries a punch is radiated heat and debris from the bomb itself, both of which loose punch pretty quickly with distance (every time you double the distance from the explosion, the intensity of radiation and density of debris is decreased by 75%).
    The explosive would be anticlimactic, but the party after blowing it up wouldn't be.

Gil
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The explosive would be anticlimactic, but the party after blowing it up wouldn't be.
    Actually blowing an asteroid up would be a really bad idea. You'd rain a swath of devastating debris across half the planet instead of just one localized area. The idea, if you're going to use a nuke at all, would be to use it as some sort of Project Orion-style propulsion to steer it away from earth.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Actually blowing an asteroid up would be a really bad idea. You'd rain a swath of devastating debris across half the planet instead of just one localized area. The idea, if you're going to use a nuke at all, would be to use it as some sort of Project Orion-style propulsion to steer it away from earth.
    Meh, whatever works, so long as we stay alive, so I can hit up that After Party.

For I am not the one Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-29-2010 10:44 AM
    Threads

I would go and get some beer and some guns and just waiting for zombies or monster or what every to come and kill them. yay!

STN-J Witch Hunter Robin Sena has a reputation beyond repute Robin Sena has a reputation beyond repute Robin Sena has a reputation beyond repute Robin Sena has a reputation beyond repute Robin Sena has a reputation beyond repute Robin Sena has a reputation beyond repute Robin Sena has a reputation beyond repute Robin Sena has a reputation beyond repute Robin Sena has a reputation beyond repute Robin Sena has a reputation beyond repute Robin Sena has a reputation beyond repute Robin Sena's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2016 11:55 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Repent for all my sins and await His Second Coming.
    320 years have passed since the coven sank into the dark

I may have been born in The United States, but running through my veins is 70,000% UK blood.

Here's something from my blog:
    http://www.animeforum.com/blog.php?1...y-Special-Blog

Member Animekitten has a reputation beyond repute Animekitten has a reputation beyond repute Animekitten has a reputation beyond repute Animekitten has a reputation beyond repute Animekitten has a reputation beyond repute Animekitten has a reputation beyond repute Animekitten has a reputation beyond repute Animekitten has a reputation beyond repute Animekitten has a reputation beyond repute Animekitten has a reputation beyond repute Animekitten has a reputation beyond repute Animekitten's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-06-2010 03:04 PM
    Threads

Cool

first I'd go out side to see what the commotion is about, then i'd look up to see that the sky turned red, and flaming meteors are coming down apon earth, then i'd go inside, take an apple, eat it, and go to sleep.
    Peace is a lie; there is only passion.
    Through passion, I gain strength.
    Through strength, I gain power.
    Through power, I gain victory.
    Through victory, my chains are broken.
    The Force shall set me free.

-The Sith Code

U. S. Marine BiggSam has a reputation beyond repute BiggSam has a reputation beyond repute BiggSam has a reputation beyond repute BiggSam has a reputation beyond repute BiggSam has a reputation beyond repute BiggSam has a reputation beyond repute BiggSam has a reputation beyond repute BiggSam has a reputation beyond repute BiggSam has a reputation beyond repute BiggSam has a reputation beyond repute BiggSam has a reputation beyond repute BiggSam's Avatar
    Gil
    Drunk
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-09-2010 09:55 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Biggsam4

Quote Originally Posted by Ayame_Sohma View Post
    I would go and get some beer and some guns and just waiting for zombies or monster or what every to come and kill them. yay!

Thats the way, uh huh, uh huh, I LIKE IT!

Simon Says...Die!!! Simon Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Simon Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Simon Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Simon Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Simon Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Simon Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Simon Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Simon Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Simon Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Simon Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Simon Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Simon Phoenix's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-11-2011 12:32 PM
    Threads

the worlds already coming to an end and i don't seem to be doing anything.

Senior Member =Risa Harada= has a reputation beyond repute =Risa Harada= has a reputation beyond repute =Risa Harada= has a reputation beyond repute =Risa Harada= has a reputation beyond repute =Risa Harada= has a reputation beyond repute =Risa Harada= has a reputation beyond repute =Risa Harada= has a reputation beyond repute =Risa Harada= has a reputation beyond repute =Risa Harada= has a reputation beyond repute =Risa Harada= has a reputation beyond repute =Risa Harada= has a reputation beyond repute =Risa Harada='s Avatar
    Gil
    Innocent
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2022 10:50 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by -Batman- View Post
    Lock, Load, and wait for the zombies.
    Zombies are waiting us in the end?

"Jagan eye's signature she made it for me"
    [IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/um/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot.jpg[/IMG]

Senior Member .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts 151 - Mew 035 - Clefairy Strawberry
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2013 01:37 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

eh it all depends, my friends and I from school already have a plan if there is ever a zombie outbreak. we are going to learn how to use guns, and there is this room at the school that is like, crazyy vault like, nothing can get in. we are going to take turns scavenging food and hope whoever is gone that day comes back alive. =p

if its like, the earth will explode. i will travel that extra 800 miles to be with my boyfriend. then boom, byebye ;p

You're like an angel from a picture book...

Junior Member chad00031 is on a distinguished road chad00031's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-04-2010 06:48 AM
    Threads

Imma go get mah shotgun and kill some allien zombhies!
    -= We are buying new & unique templates for our sites , we are offering $30 for each. Contact us with your samples and works. =-

http://www.massivetemplates.com/
    http://www.globaltemplates.com/

Cardinal of Eden Vital Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia has a reputation beyond repute Rolo Vi Britannia's Avatar
    Gil
    Depressed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-13-2011 05:18 PM
    Threads

I'd climb the top of Tartarus and fight Nyx!

I have recently transformed into a defender of the mentally ill. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

[Waltzing Catastrophe] Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-28-2013 06:53 PM
    Threads

Eh, I'd probably die with I'm able to die happy by seeing those who I want to see, going to that one special place that I promised to visit, and saying my goodbyes. If not, I'd probably die a pretty angry person. Lol.

Closed Thread

Thread Information