AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Damned & Obligated, Because You Bought It

Moderator Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Gurren Kamina Glasses Umbrella Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2010 08:34 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Damned & Obligated, Because You Bought It

Let me tell you, nothing is more frustrating than feeling like you are obligated to finish playing a game. Even if it means just beating it, and not getting all the achievements or trophies, or what have you. Just so you can say you did, and and put it on the shelf to never look at it again, or trade it in, if you want to just pretend like it didn't happen (while you hold on tightly to the score points added to your profile for playing the game).

Sonic Unleashed for sure made me feel this way. And I actually really liked the day time levels. But the game as a whole made me feel like I was doing a job or something rather than having fun by the time I got to the end. I know it's been out for a good long while, and with my moving and all I didn't have access to my system for some months, but only had one or two levels to go so I decided to pick it back up... and urgh. Urgh.

What games have made you feel this way? What did you feel like you HAD to play because you bought it.

Senior Member Masked Mantis has a reputation beyond repute Masked Mantis has a reputation beyond repute Masked Mantis has a reputation beyond repute Masked Mantis has a reputation beyond repute Masked Mantis has a reputation beyond repute Masked Mantis has a reputation beyond repute Masked Mantis has a reputation beyond repute Masked Mantis has a reputation beyond repute Masked Mantis has a reputation beyond repute Masked Mantis has a reputation beyond repute Masked Mantis has a reputation beyond repute Masked Mantis's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-08-2014 05:17 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Karma Fuzz

Silent hill homecoming. Dont get me wrong its a great game. Just really difficult. Dont like awkward controls and characters that walk to slowly.

I still havent completed it. But I never really care about achievements.

SES Member Ryuuzaki HD has a reputation beyond repute Ryuuzaki HD has a reputation beyond repute Ryuuzaki HD has a reputation beyond repute Ryuuzaki HD has a reputation beyond repute Ryuuzaki HD has a reputation beyond repute Ryuuzaki HD has a reputation beyond repute Ryuuzaki HD has a reputation beyond repute Ryuuzaki HD has a reputation beyond repute Ryuuzaki HD has a reputation beyond repute Ryuuzaki HD has a reputation beyond repute Ryuuzaki HD has a reputation beyond repute Ryuuzaki HD's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2010 04:38 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 3815-8940-4087-6200

Every time I renew my WoW account I feel like I should be playing for the whole month and I feel obligated to buy games for my PC since I paid close to £1000 for it.

Three Nil Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Bleach Ichigo Mask Soras Keyblade Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2011 04:38 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

games like Disgaea and Phantom brave, and Lapucelle =___=

you can get super omega strong and you can do alot of extra stages and fight super omega enemies and fight alot of secret extra bosses...but it takes so much just to get that strong,i have to put all my time into those games...but the thing is i dont like playing htose games unless its a X-mas break or a summer break because i need so much time to play them...sucks =________=,i stil havent gotten no where near where i need to be =_________________________________________________ _=

"Dark light come shine in her lost heart tonight
    And blind all fears that haunt her with your smile
    Dark light"-HIM

Saved Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices's Avatar
    Gil
    Bashful
    Gifts Telescope Baka Be Mine
    Mentioned
    298 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-21-2014 10:13 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Hm... probably D.O.N (Dragonball, One Piece, Naruto) Ok so I spent $100 on this game, the game being $60 and the disc to play it $40, and frankly the only reason I bought it was because it was an anime game and it was Japanese. So I ended up playing it and found it sucked. I still played it anyway because I didn't wanna make my dad angry cause he payed for it :/

Sig by Feferi <3

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first."
    -Mark Twain

boopaloop! Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated has a reputation beyond repute Opinionated's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Gifts Xmas Tree Toast Present
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2010 11:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Pokemon games are it for me. I play them in bursts, and that nagging feeling in the back of my head that I've not beaten the Elite Four yet eats away at me. Next to that... Castlevania games. Then Legend of Zelda games. I haven't beaten Ocarina yet and I'm torn between the feeling of obligation and the feeling of "Well this odn't feel that great." Oh, and the Water Temple.

All my Let's Plays can be found here!
    Currently LPing: Rome Total War:
    Latest Update:
    Chapter 3: The Last King of Carthage.
    Start from the beginning:
    Chapter 1: Sicily Unified.

Lol, message boards. RexCars has a reputation beyond repute RexCars has a reputation beyond repute RexCars has a reputation beyond repute RexCars has a reputation beyond repute RexCars has a reputation beyond repute RexCars has a reputation beyond repute RexCars has a reputation beyond repute RexCars has a reputation beyond repute RexCars has a reputation beyond repute RexCars has a reputation beyond repute RexCars has a reputation beyond repute RexCars's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2018 11:18 PM
    Threads

I've felt this way many times. I could make a laundry list, but these are the titles that really stick out in my mind.

- CoD: World at War
    - FarCry
    - Lair
    - Star Wars: Force Unleashed
    - Perfect Dark Zero

The better game there is Force Unleashed, but I just couldn't dig into it and keep myself interested.

Senior Member RenegadeC4v has a reputation beyond repute RenegadeC4v has a reputation beyond repute RenegadeC4v has a reputation beyond repute RenegadeC4v has a reputation beyond repute RenegadeC4v has a reputation beyond repute RenegadeC4v has a reputation beyond repute RenegadeC4v has a reputation beyond repute RenegadeC4v has a reputation beyond repute RenegadeC4v has a reputation beyond repute RenegadeC4v has a reputation beyond repute RenegadeC4v has a reputation beyond repute RenegadeC4v's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-15-2010 11:27 PM
    Threads

The only one that comes to mind right now is FF8. The game started out good but got progressively worse as I went along. Im still not quite sure what made me want to finish that game but I did

Is the bee's knees ZenErik has a reputation beyond repute ZenErik has a reputation beyond repute ZenErik has a reputation beyond repute ZenErik has a reputation beyond repute ZenErik has a reputation beyond repute ZenErik has a reputation beyond repute ZenErik has a reputation beyond repute ZenErik has a reputation beyond repute ZenErik has a reputation beyond repute ZenErik has a reputation beyond repute ZenErik has a reputation beyond repute ZenErik's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-05-2010 04:55 AM
    Threads

No games make me feel that way. I've stopped playing a few games just before the final boss. This is why we have trade ins. Plus, I try to buy games used at GameStop so I can return the games if I don't enjoy them.
    Arm The Citizen
    Deserving Teeth

Wolley makes me things.

Senior Member Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2011 04:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Every Mario game that is not Smash Brothers or Super. I simply think Mario lost all its fun a long time ago. How many times can one girl get kidnapped by a freakin' big ol' dragon? As many times as Nintendo can think of. For the record Mario Sunshine is an amazing game. It's so stupid, it's fun.

I tend to get them as Christmas gifts. My parents think I'll play anything.
    Last edited by Diocletian; 12-19-2009 at 09:32 PM.

Star-Crossed Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2010 04:21 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 0202-0359-4623-9027

It's not so much the games, but other people who have beat the game that make me feel like I have to beat it, especially the really popular titles that have some how shaped gaming.

However, Zelda does this to me....you get into the role, and then it's like "well frack, I'm the hero of time....I gotta beat the game."

And the retro super mario games, almost feels like law. >.>
    A MaruDashi Creation

Thunderbringer! RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto's Avatar
    Gil
    Drunk
    Gifts Cake
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2017 12:40 PM
    Threads

recently Modern Warfare 2 gave me that feeling. I beat it and traded it in. Didnt particularly enjoy most of it. Also, Assassins Creed 2 bores me to death. I'm considering getting rid of it without beating it
    Thanks to Wolley for the sexay siggeh! Good work, Wollz!
    On a mountain top
    Bearded RaShay slays demon
    Rocks out on guitar

AF's resident Crazy Cat Lady Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf's Avatar
    Starving
    Gifts Mario Bowser Shell Mario Bob-omb Mario Blue Shell
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-22-2014 12:38 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CaptainEllipsis Steam ID: CaptainEllipsis Wii Code: 2388 1485 3012 2739

I don't really get that feeling. Whatever I don't finish, Pickles will finish for me. But I try to finish the games I usually get, regardless of how bad/good they are.

Is Grimbo Scythe Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-04-2010 05:06 PM
    Threads

I actually have felt like that for every game i've played in the last 2 years, the most recent ones being Halo ODST and COD Mod 2.
    ODST because i just lost interest, and COD Mod 2 because the story was crap to me and i have to play on the hardest difficulty and ended up stuck by some friggin glitch on the Makarovs cabin level. I don't care, when difficulty is only god like and many enemies i just lose interest.

I have more fun playing OMG! Pirates on my I-Touch than a $60 game for my 360.
    THUG LIFE
    _(\_/)
    _(XX)
    (>_)>stupid bunny
    avatar by the uber talented Nespa

grim:

Unrelenting; rigid.Uninviting or unnerving in aspect; forbidding sinister.

Semper Fidelis

Gods of Death Love Apples Finvarra has a reputation beyond repute Finvarra has a reputation beyond repute Finvarra has a reputation beyond repute Finvarra has a reputation beyond repute Finvarra has a reputation beyond repute Finvarra has a reputation beyond repute Finvarra has a reputation beyond repute Finvarra has a reputation beyond repute Finvarra has a reputation beyond repute Finvarra has a reputation beyond repute Finvarra has a reputation beyond repute Finvarra's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-10-2012 10:56 AM
    Threads

God of War, Assassins Creed 1&2, and Dogs Life.
    Sig and Avatar
    by: GoodyLucky

Warcraft: Hit me up!
    Server: Skywall
    Main Toon: Phinvarra
    Alt Toons: Kazrawr and Nithilus

Nanobyte's minion SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Luna Cake Lie Soras Keyblade
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2017 06:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1596-5790-7816-3407

Wow some people have been harsh on Assassin's Creed. I admit the gameplay is kind of slow at times, but its pretty fun.

Anyway, my list is:
    -Disgaea DS: Takes too long to level up people even when you are barely starting
    - Luminous Arc 2: Same thing as Disgaea except story line is kinda boring too.
    - Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire: The attacks dont look as cool as in Silver and Gold, and once you beat the game its boring.
    -Dragonball Z Tenkaichi 1: When it first came out I stole 50 dollars from my piggybank that was supposed to remain untouched. I thought it would be good because it was in 3D, but it was actually pretty sucky. Especially the fights that you had to survive a certain time limit, those got on my nerves. And it was virtually impossible to beat the Giant Ape forms in that game.

Riding Dirty Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2014 10:43 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by SigmaSD View Post
    - Luminous Arc 2: Same thing as Disgaea except story line is kinda boring too.
    Oh absolutely! :/
    My reason is like Grimmjow's reason: it was anime.
    And uh, it also had some harem-elements in it. And god, I love harem.

Anyway, also had a love-hate relation with a Code Geass game on the DS.
    Loved the anime, HATED the game so much (+ it was in Japanese!)
    Thank god Kallen was the first character introduced, or else I wouldn't even give that game 5 tries @_@!
    Over-saturating since '07

Creative mind Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-29-2013 01:49 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Final Fantasy 8, for sure. :')
    Not everything is black and white like that.

Senior Member niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2013 08:38 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

L4D, Monster Madness: Battle for Suburbia, Super Mario Sunshine, Every WW2 game, Castle Wolfenstein (the old pc version between the old 2d and the newest one), Halo 3.

Practically every game I play anymore. Probably a sign that I'm growing out of video games or I have high standards. Its hard to find a game that has a great story and fun game play that doesn't get repetitive within the first half-hour of play time.

My newest curse storm comes from NFS: Undercover. Need I say more. Thanks EA, only you can make a turd shine worse.
    niKopol

loboKie
    ayy dyxlesia!

Ruler of Fire ultra_maniac has a reputation beyond repute ultra_maniac has a reputation beyond repute ultra_maniac has a reputation beyond repute ultra_maniac has a reputation beyond repute ultra_maniac has a reputation beyond repute ultra_maniac has a reputation beyond repute ultra_maniac has a reputation beyond repute ultra_maniac has a reputation beyond repute ultra_maniac has a reputation beyond repute ultra_maniac has a reputation beyond repute ultra_maniac has a reputation beyond repute ultra_maniac's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-09-2010 05:42 AM
    Threads

i just felt that way about FarCry
    ~ai~rox~

Thanks teed for the site info

Member vassock is infamous around these parts vassock is infamous around these parts vassock is infamous around these parts vassock is infamous around these parts vassock is infamous around these parts vassock is infamous around these parts vassock's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2011 09:51 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Arrancar Grimmjow View Post
    and frankly the only reason I bought it was because it was an anime game and it was Japanese.
    Whatever happened to reading video game reviews?

Moderator Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Be Mine Alfa Romeo Spider JTS Mario Blue Shell
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-12-2017 03:31 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Well, if I dont like the story, I just dont bother. Its not like I pay for half my games anyway (thanks Mother in the entertainment business!).

The only notable game I can actually say I played and finished because I bought it, would have to be Killzone 2. Nothing says blandness and stupidity that Space Nazis vs. Space Marines.

Games that I played but didnt finish:

Final Fantasy 10, and 10-2.
    Soul Calibur IV
    FarCry 2
    Star Wars: Republic Heroes.

angel in flight poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2010 06:40 PM
    Threads

kingdom hearts: chain of memories. i feel obligated to get sora in that bubble thing so his memories can be pieced back together even though the cards drive me nuts. never can get past stupid marluxia anyway...

Senior Member Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2011 12:15 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Command & Conquer 3. I'm not that good at RTS games, and this just didn't do it for me. Generals was a much better game, even though it doesn't have Kane.

FarCry and FarCry 2. The first one was pretty and nothing more. The second one is pretty, but falsely advertised. There is next to nothing destructible in that game, and it promised that you could leave a swath of chaos and destruction everywhere. And there's no...what's the word...when I shoot someone in the head, they die. Not in FC2. After playing the brilliance that was Crysis, and punching people through walls and breaking trees and BOOM! HEADSHOT from the bushes a half mile away....FC2 was just crap. Not to mention the story is monotonous, the malaria is infuriating, and perfectly new weapons break within an hour of purchase.

GTA San Andreas. This was a great game, till CJ decides to take back the hood. I really didn't like the ghetto gangsta theme, and I was less happy to see him go back and take it back, after he'd built, stole, and killed his way to the top.

Left 4 Dead. I played it three times and uninstalled it. The graphics weren't that good. The single player sucked. The multiplayer was the same crap over and over again, to exhaustion. And in the year it was released...2009...I should not have to set a damned core affinity for a game to work properly. I also hate Steam.

Modern Warfare 2. I liked the single player missions till it became so contrived and stupid that it wasn't fun. But I played it and beat it. I gave up on the multiplayer. The maps are good and the gameplay is great, but IW has done us a huge disservice [I'm a PC player, BTW] by using P2P tech to run the matches. I've had people try to infect me with trojans repeatedly, and there's nothing but hackers and cheaters all over. VAC doesn't do anything. I won't be buying another game from IW or the CoD franchise if this is what they're going to offer us.

WoW. I have a love/hate relationship with WoW. I feel like I'm not getting my money's worth unless I play all day when I don't have to work. I canceled my subscription. I'll probably play it again in a few weeks. It's fun, but at the same time it's infuriating. We'll see how long I go...maybe I'll never play it again.

Guild Wars. I hated this game from the first day I played it. Waste of money.

Senior Member Raiden17 has a reputation beyond repute Raiden17 has a reputation beyond repute Raiden17 has a reputation beyond repute Raiden17 has a reputation beyond repute Raiden17 has a reputation beyond repute Raiden17 has a reputation beyond repute Raiden17 has a reputation beyond repute Raiden17 has a reputation beyond repute Raiden17 has a reputation beyond repute Raiden17 has a reputation beyond repute Raiden17 has a reputation beyond repute Raiden17's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-13-2011 10:02 AM
    Threads

Black. I got bored so quickly with that game.
    Preposterously dull FPS for me.
    Nearly every driving game: Gran Turismo, Forza 2, NFS: Underground.

Super Mario 1. I completed it and loved it, and then it told me to do it again. I just can't say no to that challenge. I really wanna put down te controller but I just can't.

MW2 and Assassin's Creed are getting a beating here. I'm gonna stand in defence and say that I enjoyed all of AC. (Haven't played the sequel yet though), and MW2 is fantastic, but the Special Ops are stupid, and if you're not brilliant at the game, then onine multiplayer is just submitting yourself to being kicked and then having to quit. But some of the online stuff is proper stupid.

But above all:

BAD DUDES VS. DRAGONNINJA

Awful, awful game. Truly terrible, but I have to get to that final screen so that the US President can invite me for a burger.

Closed Thread

Thread Information