AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: My Blue bird song cover (NARUTO theme)

Member Chiodo has much to be proud of Chiodo has much to be proud of Chiodo has much to be proud of Chiodo has much to be proud of Chiodo has much to be proud of Chiodo has much to be proud of Chiodo has much to be proud of Chiodo has much to be proud of Chiodo has much to be proud of Chiodo has much to be proud of Chiodo's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-24-2010 06:46 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Wink My Blue bird song cover (NARUTO theme)

I made a cover of the song Blue bird that was the theme of Naruto for a while, check it out and tell me what you think

www.myspace.com/ontheroof

http://www.myspace.com/ontheroof

check out my songs!

Junior Member scrivivtre is on a distinguished road scrivivtre's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-18-2009 09:03 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Chiodo View Post
    I made a cover of the song Blue bird that was the theme of Naruto for a while, check it out and tell me what you think

www.myspace.com/ontheroof

Member Chiodo has much to be proud of Chiodo has much to be proud of Chiodo has much to be proud of Chiodo has much to be proud of Chiodo has much to be proud of Chiodo has much to be proud of Chiodo has much to be proud of Chiodo has much to be proud of Chiodo has much to be proud of Chiodo has much to be proud of Chiodo's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Not even one comment?

check out my songs!

つき *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts 001 - Bulbasaur Cowboy Hat Dr Who Tardis
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2021 04:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I don't see it. -_-

Creative mind Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-29-2013 01:49 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Waw. You have a nice voice. o_o
    Not everything is black and white like that.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by *Tsuki* View Post
    I don't see it. -_-
    Scroll down on the myspace player, it's the third song I think.

Thank you red

check out my songs!

~Lolitaloid~ Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts 151 - Mew
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2011 06:46 PM
    Threads

Beautiful <3
    Set by me.

I was Hieko.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thank you so much for the comments and plays guys! <3
    I have a new song up if anyone cares, aim for the stars!

check out my songs!

Closed Thread

Thread Information