AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: scariest game ever ?????

Senior Member n~valdo has a reputation beyond repute n~valdo has a reputation beyond repute n~valdo has a reputation beyond repute n~valdo has a reputation beyond repute n~valdo has a reputation beyond repute n~valdo has a reputation beyond repute n~valdo has a reputation beyond repute n~valdo has a reputation beyond repute n~valdo has a reputation beyond repute n~valdo has a reputation beyond repute n~valdo has a reputation beyond repute n~valdo's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2010 09:40 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Silent Hill is scary =S

and dead space too .. fatal frame is a bit scary ...

oooh and saw too ..

PK of the Azure Flame KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX's Avatar
    Gil
    Hacker
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-05-2016 03:54 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Ohh_Powl

eh i think the only game that actually scared me was FEAR 2 and thats only because i had a nightmare about it the night i beat it, it woke me up and i couldnt get back to sleep
    Thank you to all who helped me get out of the red, i really appriciate it ^^

please click my egg

~Lolitaloid~ Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts 151 - Mew
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2011 06:46 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by RaShayRitto View Post
    I agree with the poster saying RE games make them laugh. The older RE games had scary atmosphere but even then there were things that made you giggle. One time in RE2 i shotgunned a zombie and he broke in half at the waist. His legs kept walking and his torso dragged itself toward me. I loled so hard and then killed him

The newer RE games are full of laughs. RE5 was a total blast in that regard. It inspired constant streams of racist and gross jokes between me and my co-op partner. Absolutely hilarious

Currently playing the new SIlent Hill on Wii. Its very very good, even if the chase sequences are pure suck.

I also would like to nominate Condemned 2: Bloodshot. Its the scarriest game so far for this generation of consoles in my opinion (granted i havent played the new Fatal Frame since its only in Japan). Dead Space was a total joke. I got bored and traded it in.

Condemned 2 is a must play for horror game fans i think. Skip the first game (it sucks and they catch you up on the story anyway). There's just something absolutely magical about beating a man to death using your bare hands in first person view. That game is brutal, scary, and very very fun
    See.
    He understands what i'm saying.
    They are very funny and so hard to be scared of.
    I only really found silent Hill games to be a bit scary to me.

Juon is a bit scary in the dark, but thats because stuff jumps out at you randomly at times and you're not very prepared for it.
    Last edited by Asriel; 12-24-2009 at 08:52 PM. Reason: wth...
    Set by me.

I was Hieko.

U. S. Marine BiggSam has a reputation beyond repute BiggSam has a reputation beyond repute BiggSam has a reputation beyond repute BiggSam has a reputation beyond repute BiggSam has a reputation beyond repute BiggSam has a reputation beyond repute BiggSam has a reputation beyond repute BiggSam has a reputation beyond repute BiggSam has a reputation beyond repute BiggSam has a reputation beyond repute BiggSam has a reputation beyond repute BiggSam's Avatar
    Gil
    Drunk
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-09-2010 09:55 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Biggsam4

Hah... I'm back and better than ever.

So the question is scariest game ever?

Well... My answer is two games.
    First and foremost: Dead Space. It just never let up, and with the sound turned up there was no way I could play for more than 10 minutes at a time. It just got me totally keyed up and i needed a break to calm my nerves so I could focus.
    I will freely admit that without sound Dead Space is a total joke, but that's the reason it was so scary. The developers managed to put all of the scariness into the sound effects; it was designed to creep you out with the sound effects. Now and then the lighting added to it, but the sound effects made the mood.

Anyway...the second scariest game is the Hell level of Cave Story. You go through the entire game with a bright friendly color scheme, and BAM...you go to Hell. The level is dark and depressing with a yellowish-brown color to everything. Little imp-things fly from all corners of the screen to destroy you and you are armed with all of the downgraded versions of your weapons. The whole time oldschool boss music is playing and then you finally get to him...Ballos. This is the reason that anything in the game happened at all, and also the reason you WILL DIE many times. I watched my buddy play this and he was begging and pleading with Ballos for mercy and trying to bribe him. Ballos didn't appreciate this and preceded to vanquish him.

Thunderbringer! RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto's Avatar
    Gil
    Drunk
    Gifts Cake
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2017 12:40 PM
    Threads

i agree that the sound design in dead space was fantastic. really really well done

i played that game in surround sound and still wasnt scared though...they should give you like only two really crappy weapons instead of an arsenal. Even on hard mode i felt too capable of killing anything i wanted
    Thanks to Wolley for the sexay siggeh! Good work, Wollz!
    On a mountain top
    Bearded RaShay slays demon
    Rocks out on guitar

kinky keya Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection has a reputation beyond repute Keyasaffection's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-08-2010 02:56 PM
    Threads

Ohh thats simple, Silent Hill <3<3
    "sayonara..."
    who am i a fan of ?look in my journal!!

are you a fan of me??

Senior Member Wolfie Poo has a reputation beyond repute Wolfie Poo has a reputation beyond repute Wolfie Poo has a reputation beyond repute Wolfie Poo has a reputation beyond repute Wolfie Poo has a reputation beyond repute Wolfie Poo has a reputation beyond repute Wolfie Poo has a reputation beyond repute Wolfie Poo has a reputation beyond repute Wolfie Poo has a reputation beyond repute Wolfie Poo has a reputation beyond repute Wolfie Poo has a reputation beyond repute Wolfie Poo's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-15-2011 06:08 PM
    Threads

I never played Silent Hill. Although, I did see the movie and it was pretty creepy.

F.E.A.R would have to be the scariest game ever played.

P.S. it was only a demo. ._.

Senior Member Kuga has a reputation beyond repute Kuga has a reputation beyond repute Kuga has a reputation beyond repute Kuga has a reputation beyond repute Kuga has a reputation beyond repute Kuga has a reputation beyond repute Kuga has a reputation beyond repute Kuga has a reputation beyond repute Kuga has a reputation beyond repute Kuga has a reputation beyond repute Kuga has a reputation beyond repute Kuga's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-28-2011 10:33 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Dead--Fantasy

Hard to pick..

Dead Space - You never know when things will pop out and attack you and the atmosphere is excellent.

Condemned 2 - I haven't beaten the game yet. Every time I play for about 20 mins.. I get goosebumps and my heart would be racing then I'd need to take a break. I really oughta get back to playing it some time soon..

F.E.A.R. - It's hella scary the first time playing it... same with the second one.

Also, I agree about the RE games. I'm a big fan of the RE series... and I tried the RE5 demo and HATED it. I'm never buying it.

We don't always get what we want. Cherish what you have.

Senior Member Akito0o has a reputation beyond repute Akito0o has a reputation beyond repute Akito0o has a reputation beyond repute Akito0o has a reputation beyond repute Akito0o has a reputation beyond repute Akito0o has a reputation beyond repute Akito0o has a reputation beyond repute Akito0o has a reputation beyond repute Akito0o has a reputation beyond repute Akito0o has a reputation beyond repute Akito0o has a reputation beyond repute Akito0o's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2010 02:29 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I hate the wii !

I would have to say the Fatal Frame games.

Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2022 08:14 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Silent Hill of course. That game was like the scariest thing out there.
    Nonon Jakuzure - Best Kill la Kill bae
    Ota "The Cutest Otaku" 2016 - Lol, how's your account doing lately? Oh wait.
    Pretty damn great! #spoke2soon

Gods of Death Love Apples Finvarra has a reputation beyond repute Finvarra has a reputation beyond repute Finvarra has a reputation beyond repute Finvarra has a reputation beyond repute Finvarra has a reputation beyond repute Finvarra has a reputation beyond repute Finvarra has a reputation beyond repute Finvarra has a reputation beyond repute Finvarra has a reputation beyond repute Finvarra has a reputation beyond repute Finvarra has a reputation beyond repute Finvarra's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-10-2012 10:56 AM
    Threads

Silent Hill: The Room
    And
    Resident Evil 0
    Sig and Avatar
    by: GoodyLucky

Warcraft: Hit me up!
    Server: Skywall
    Main Toon: Phinvarra
    Alt Toons: Kazrawr and Nithilus

The Sheena Fan sheenafan1000 has a reputation beyond repute sheenafan1000 has a reputation beyond repute sheenafan1000 has a reputation beyond repute sheenafan1000 has a reputation beyond repute sheenafan1000 has a reputation beyond repute sheenafan1000 has a reputation beyond repute sheenafan1000 has a reputation beyond repute sheenafan1000 has a reputation beyond repute sheenafan1000 has a reputation beyond repute sheenafan1000 has a reputation beyond repute sheenafan1000 has a reputation beyond repute sheenafan1000's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-09-2010 11:18 PM
    Threads

Dora The Explorer : Dora Saves The Mermaids.

But in all seriousness, Silent Hill(s). I played as a kid and I swear it did things to my mind....

SOS Brigade NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts 039 - Jigglypuff 007 - Squirtle Maserati
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-25-2017 10:23 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Broly3k8 Steam ID: NorthOfTime

Doom 1 and 2 plus user made and expansion levels (IE Plutonia and TNT)
    Im sorry but im gonna go old school.. ive never had my heart pound harder or faster after entering a room, pushing a button, and hearing the ominous sound of the all mighty Cyber Demon. It only makes it worse when your not expecting it and youve just follishly wasted all your ammo on the last room full of imps which too scarred you. or atleast they did me.. lol.. key word here is did..

After that comes Dead Space. I am not at all a horror genre fan and dead space is the only game of the genre i have played with any intent of beating it. Yes i have played many others but none have perked my interest so to speak..
    Formally Broly3k8.
    New Country, new life. Living it one day at a time. Beer and food are where my heart is.

Kirako's medic soldier Nightixu@hotmail.com has a reputation beyond repute Nightixu@hotmail.com has a reputation beyond repute Nightixu@hotmail.com has a reputation beyond repute Nightixu@hotmail.com has a reputation beyond repute Nightixu@hotmail.com has a reputation beyond repute Nightixu@hotmail.com has a reputation beyond repute Nightixu@hotmail.com has a reputation beyond repute Nightixu@hotmail.com has a reputation beyond repute Nightixu@hotmail.com has a reputation beyond repute Nightixu@hotmail.com has a reputation beyond repute Nightixu@hotmail.com has a reputation beyond repute Nightixu@hotmail.com's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-07-2011 06:32 AM
    Threads

Fatal frame definitely. Never played all the other games cos so scared. Haha...umm even the first part of devil may cry at the entrance of the castle scared me. So i never went past that in the game. >_<

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kuga View Post
    Dead Space - You never know when things will pop out and attack you and the atmosphere is excellent.
    This games isn't particularly scary in my book. Being startled by something jumping out in front of your face isn't being scared. It is the oldest trick in the book, and it's a very tired cliche that I had hoped would remain in the B-grade horror films that spawned the trope.

It had a somewhat scary atmosphere in the beginning, and the first few times you heard something crawling in the vents, it was marginally scary. But beyond that, if you've seen one mutilated corpse, you've seen them all.

In general, horror games that give you virtually unlimited ammo and enormously powerful weapons just aren't going to be very scary. Horror needs uncertainty. If you don't know what's coming your way, you're going to be scared. But in Dead Space and it's ilk, if you hear something coming your way, you pop a medpack and reload your guns and then blow them to kingdom come.

They didn't even bother with ammo conservation, which can make encounters scary as you don't really know how you're going to be able to beat that boss with a half-empty handgun and a pocket knife. In that sense, the 8x8 (or some such) pixel ghosts in Pac Man were scarier, as you actually had to run from them, instead of emptying your assault rifle, flamethrower and rocket launcher in their general direction.

Nippahh! chiizu has a reputation beyond repute chiizu has a reputation beyond repute chiizu has a reputation beyond repute chiizu has a reputation beyond repute chiizu has a reputation beyond repute chiizu has a reputation beyond repute chiizu has a reputation beyond repute chiizu has a reputation beyond repute chiizu has a reputation beyond repute chiizu has a reputation beyond repute chiizu has a reputation beyond repute chiizu's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-15-2010 11:21 PM
    Threads

Something that has scared me to tears is a game called Fatal Frame. Although... you can't really find it anywhere except online. I was disappointed that Japan didn't release their latest game on the wii in any other country. But they have older versions on PS2 in America.
    The game deals with ghosts. Japanese ghosts for that matter. Usually your character is sent into and trapped in a "haunted house" with just a camera. With the whole concept of a camera stealing your soul. There is also a nice story line to follow. If you have surround sound, it adds to the freakiness because you can hear noises around you. Even if you don't see anything, you can take a picture and later you'll see that there was actually someone there. There isn't too much gore. It just focuses on psychological terrors which freak me out the most.
    I wouldn't really recommend this to players wanting something challenging and serious. This is a nice game to pass the time and get a chill

EL SATANED sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Trollface Luna Vader
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-03-2017 03:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

when i was younger Resident evil 2 had me scared XD couldnt play the game alone lol... but yeh Bioshock is it for me now...

Simon Says...Die!!! Simon Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Simon Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Simon Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Simon Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Simon Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Simon Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Simon Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Simon Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Simon Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Simon Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Simon Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Simon Phoenix's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-11-2011 12:32 PM
    Threads

Resident Evil 5

that guy with the beard JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO.'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2011 11:16 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Jimbo8472

resident evil 3

the nemesis hunting you can be real scary

angel in flight poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra has a reputation beyond repute poshyterra's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2010 06:40 PM
    Threads

bioshock scared the freaking crap out of me and my sister. we were terrified of the big daddies and splicers. the worst was when we heard a grumble, turned around, and there stood a huge big daddy. we screamed and threw the controler across the room and shut off the 360.

Senior Member Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Black Guitar
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-24-2014 08:32 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: OG_APPLEJACKS

Quote Originally Posted by Bulma1017 View Post
    Resident Evil games and Fear!!
    That

Stuck in Love's Capture Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara has a reputation beyond repute Kaname Shikara's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Hot Chocolate Flowers Fan2 Wolf
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2015 06:38 AM
    In Between Darkness and Light, Engulfed in Fire and Ice
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'd have to say Silent Hill ^^

Amazing set by
    Ezza Obsuna ^^

The days fly by and the feelings remain
    So far away and causing us pain
    That's okay we'll make it through
    Soon we'll get to say "I love you"

Member vassock is infamous around these parts vassock is infamous around these parts vassock is infamous around these parts vassock is infamous around these parts vassock is infamous around these parts vassock is infamous around these parts vassock's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2011 09:51 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Necro'lic Enigma View Post
    Of course Silent Hill 4 The Room. I have some of the most horrible game experience with this one. Rest horror stuff i can play still but this game , affects my mind sometimes -_-" ... ..great game , i love every part of it still. ^_^;;;

Silent Hill 1's graphics , that heavy fog , and the way that radio starts when a monster is around ..... hell ... =_=

Some parts of Resident Evil 4 scared me a lot for example , Regenerator parts. When you shoot that thing on its legs and when they are gone , you think its gonna stay there on the ground BUT , it jumps towards you. *screams*....... and the voice of that thing is so so so unforgettable. *__*

Forbidden Siren is also in this list but not more than Silent Hill 4 -_-
    Somehow i am still playing it anyways.

xx
    They're pretty easy to kill with the knife. Just shoot off their legs with a shotgun and then stand over them and hold down the knife attack button. It takes a while, but if you keep hitting them, there is a 0% chance of retaliation and you waste no ammo (except for the shotgun shell).

Junior Member samuel1278 is on a distinguished road samuel1278's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-20-2010 11:06 PM
    Threads

Silent Hill Games.

Closed Thread

Thread Information