AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fanfic: Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS - Unwelcomed Visitors

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Default Fanfic: Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS - The Big Three

PROLOGUE

With the numbers and gagets attacking Section Six and TSA HQ all hope seems lost when Vivio and Ginga were kinapped. With a major failure in their hands, TSA attempts to recover from the attack and find Jail Scaglietti. But a new set of heroes...who are unaware of their abilities...will be their saviors and defeat Scaglietti...in a new story...

Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS - The Big Three...starts now...
    Last edited by Light Buster; 05-02-2011 at 05:27 PM.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

CHAPTER 1

September 14
    8:30 PM

Just another year in school, meh. Oh well, at least this is my last year in high school. It's not that I hate school but I struggled in grade school but nevertheless, I still go anyways. I'm a senior in my high school in California, which is located next to Los Angeles, one of the most hip cities throughout the US. As for my high school, I seem to be rank the top student throughout my whole school with perfect grades across the boards as well as attendance. How? I don't know, I guess you can say I was able to maintain every knowledgeable stuff that my teachers were able to stick in my head and I just kept going to class although I still have no idea what I want to do after I finish school for good. Either I go to college and continue my education for better jobs or just stop and get a job right now? Heh, I really want to forge a new path or at least have a new path introduced to me. I always wondered what I should do or if anything big was going to happen to me. I began to head toward my locker that was down the hall with my school books that were assigned to me-they included Algebra 2, English 4, Civics, and Chemistry. As I made my way down, I could feel the air of emptiness that filled the halls and the only sounds I could here were my footsteps. Normally every student would pass through here and turn their eyes toward me but I stayed at school until night since I was part of an honors' program that required for me to help other students that were falling behind on their homework. I quietly and quickly made my way to my locker with the number '300' on it. I placed my hand on the smooth locker combination and turned the lock to 20, then 35, and 5 after. After some turning, I put my hands on the metal lever, pulled it up, and pulled back to open my locker, which was clean and empty. I placed my books in the locker and shut the door, pushing the lever down, turning the locker combination counter-clockwise twice, and pulled back on it twice-to ensure it was actually locked. As I was finishing up my business with my locker, I heard someone call me from my left, I immediately recognized the voice, one of my friends were here again.

(?????) "Hey, Logan."

I turned to one of my best friends I know since kindergarten, Johnny, who was also followed by his other friends, were also part of the program as well. Oh, and my name's Logan, no last name though.

(Logan) "Hey Johnny, what's up?"
    (Johnny) "I see you're still on top of your work?"
    (Logan) "Yeah, being the top student of the school requires a lot."
    (Johnny) "Don't forget about prom and all of the events were about to have as seniors. You still need to pick up a girl man."
    (Logan) "Still working on it, it's still too early to propose to anyone yet."
    (Johnny) "True, but better now then late..."
    (Logan) "...And better late than never."
    (Johnny) "True true buddy. Oh, which reminds me, we're going to have a party at my place. You want to come?"

I really wanted to go but I was really tired and I really just wanted to head home.

(Logan) "Sorry Johnny, not this time. I'm really exhausted from today and I really need the sleep."
    (Johnny) "I see, no disrespect there. All right then, see you tomorrow then."
    (Logan) "Yeah, you too."

His friends also said their goodbyes to me as they headed out with Johnny. As they did, I turned my back on my locked and leaned my back on it. As I could feel the cold metal touch my white shirt and the chill go through it and onto my skin, I put my hands in my pockets of my jeans and looked down toward my tennis shoes, thinking of what I should do next and what I haven't done yet before I leave the school for the night. As far as I can remember, I was taken to an orphan for children who lost their parents or don't have any. I don't remember if I had any parents nor if I lost them in my early years, I grew up there after all. After some thinking I knew my day here was done and I decided to head out myself. I began to make my way down to the end of the hall and towards the double doors that took me outside.

I got my sight on the door and proceeded to open them. I pushed on the door from the handle but for some reason, the door wouldn't open. Normally there would be a janitor that would lock the door around 9PM and it was only 8:35 PM. Then the lights began to flicker above me. I looked above me and noted that the lights were out behind me as well. The lights were supposed to go out automatically around 9PM sharp, then I realized there was a rumor that supposedly that students from my school were disappearing randomly from this door. They would just walked toward and through the door but they wouldn't be there as if there disappeared. I decided to test this rumor to see if this was true.

I pushed on the door handles hard enough to force them open and I began to see something that was way off from I usually see. I would normally see a nice quiet neighborhood of houses but this time, I saw lights and a city ahead of me as well as what appeared to be smoke, black smoke as if it was something was on fire in the back of the city. I felt that something just changed right about now and I'm right in the middle of it.
    Last edited by Light Buster; 03-16-2011 at 03:50 PM.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

CHAPTER 2

September 14
    8:35 PM

Wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong. The setting that I’m now in seems very, very wrong. Despite the city looking like something that came out of a science fiction movie, a beautiful and very green forest to the west, and an abandoned part of the city where I am, everything seems wrong. There’s even seems to be a fire toward north of the active city. I’m supposed to be in a quiet neighborhood but this place is way different from my hometown. I tried to turn around and go back the way I came from but the door I came out of disappeared, meaning I’m somehow stuck in this city now. I really didn’t know what to do here. I’m stuck in a sci-fi style city with a forest and an abandoned city mixed together and with no way back. The first thing I needed to do was to head toward the city, figure out where I am, and find a way to get back home. I also want to get a glimpse at the fire to see what all of the commotion there is.

I walked forward through the foreign region, getting the feel of the fresh, cold air and toward the dented rail. From there I looked around for a path that’ll lead me straight into the city. There was a highway-which is all decayed but I can still traverse below or on it-that lead me toward the city. Then I looked down and noted that I was a couple of stories high, enough for me not to make the stupid jump that would just end wrong. I was most likely on an abandoned hotel, office building, and the usual. I just needed to find a set of stairs to ground level, exit the building, and follow the highway toward the city. I began to look for a door that would lead me into the stairwell of the building and with some time, I was lucky enough to find that door. I walked over toward that door, gripped the rusted handle of the door, turned the knob, and pulled it open. There was a stairwell-although it looked like it wouldn’t last much longer-beyond the door which I really had to go down. I slowly began to walk on every step of it, making sure that I don’t step on any fragile parts of the stair or tumble down it as I examined the interior of the building-there was nothing in it but empty space and windows, nothing special as far as I know.

During my slow way down, I felt something move from inside the building. I wondered if it was an earthquake or some force but I didn’t want to find out. I began to pick up my pace to a jogging motion-I did take physical education classes which is coming in handy right now. As I felt the same force again, I moved even faster without thinking. Then, I started running as if my life was in danger. When I made it to the bottom of the staircase, I made a mad dash toward the exit without hesitation. As I stumbled my way out, the building that I was in caved-in and collapse and fell flat onto the ground, my skin making contact with the pavement. Catching my breath, I stood back up, dusted myself off, looked back toward the building that I was in, and it was now just a big pile of rubble.

(Logan) “Man that was close, now about that city…”

I looked up and I noted that I was immediately underneath the highway. This was showing me a good sign of progress I was making.

(Logan) “All right, now all I need is to just follow this highway and I’ll be in the city in no time.”

I began to walk fast toward the city but then picked up my pace. Something was telling me that I was going to have to make my way there and fast. I could hear the sounds of the city get louder and louder as I got closer. During my walk there I heard some noise and I stopped for a second. I looked around for a while until the same sound came out again. I began to answer to the sound to see if it was someone or something that was getting my attention.

(Logan) "Who's there?"
    (?????) "Psst, over here."

I noted where the sound was coming from as I saw someone waving to me along with another person. I immediately recognized the two people that were there. One of them-he had purple as well as blue eyes, light skin, and usually dressed in jeans and his signature team jacket-was Kevin Johnson. He was the best linebacker of our football team at our school and one of the strongest members of the team, strongest student in terms in physical strength, as well as one of the popular students throughout our school-he was the second most popular student in the school. Along with him, was-with blonde hair, brown eyes, light skin, as well as casual clothing-Joey Rodriguez, one of our fastest students and free-runners of our school. I quickly and quietly made my way over to their location, with many questions waiting for them.

(Logan) "Hey, what you two doing here?"
    (Kevin) "We were going to ask you the same question. We just appeared here out of random."
    (Logan) "Same here, it just happened a few minutes ago."
    (Joey) "Well, it seems we're in the same mess as you are Logan."
    (Logan) “Do you guys know where we are anyways?
    (Joey) “No clue here.”
    (Logan) "I'm heading into the city to see what's up, you guys plan on heading on in as well?"
    (Kevin) "We've been trying to figure if we should or not, don't know if there's security waiting for us."
    (Logan) "Well, there are three of us and I'm sure that the fire over in the city is distracting them but what I want to know is what this place is, where we are, and how we get home."
    (Kevin) "Agreed, I think we should head in, Jose, you're with us?"
    (Joey) "Yeah, let's do it."
    (Logan) "Okay, let's make our way to the city then."

We left the alley and continued on toward the city to the north, at least as far as we know. On the way there, we passed abandoned buildings as well as leaving the underpass of the highway, and out in the open, where we caught the fresh air of the foreign area we were in touching our skin. As we got closer, we noted objects coming toward us. We didn't know who or what it is but we didn't want to wait to find out.

(Kevin) "What's that's coming toward us?"
    (Logan) "I don't think we should find out, get in an alley."

We found a nearby alley and moved quickly in it and hid from what was coming toward us. When the object flew passed us overhead, we got an eye on the objects that were people, at least not ordinary ones. There costumes were the same but their appearances-from hair to eyes-were different. From the looks of their faces and their weapons, they could be the ones responsible for the fire in the city. We waited for a while so the group can disappear behind us and after they passed; we cleared the alley quickly and moved toward the city. As we got closer, I noted Kevin looking behind us. I was wondering if he was going after them but he turned back toward our direction and continued on with us. We didn't think about anything else but getting in the city and that is what mattered the most at the moment. As we got to the city border, there was someone at the border, two men holding what appeared to be very unique spears with military issued armor and clothing. As soon they got their sights on us, they immediately waved us in as soon as he saw us. Could they be a border guards or officers of the city? We moved quickly toward him and as we got a better look of them, we noted that he had a badge that was almost similar to a national boarder guard between the US and Mexico but we couldn’t get a better look at it. They also looked worried as if something big happened or if the fire is affecting them both.

(Guard 1) “What are you three doing out here? You should be inside the city and in your homes. It’s not safe to be out here in this area.”
    (Logan) “We got lost and we don’t know where we are.”
    (Guard 2) “You three are at the border between the capital and the abandoned city. If you keep going from here you’ll be in the city.”
    (Guard 1) “You guys should get going; those drones can be back anytime soon.”
    (Kevin) “Drones, what drones?”
    (Guard 2) “The drones that the terrorists brought in which were sent to neutralize Section 6 and any other assets.”
    (Logan) “Section 6? Those drones? How did they look-“

Our conversation was immediately interrupted with a big blast from behind us and as we turned to see what it was, a crater was now formed and a big metal looking ball, which had to be at least eight feet tall, rolled out of the crater and then opened itself up. Its arms came out and two feet spawned from the bottom. It looked like a machine made for war, but who was sending them orders though? Along with the war machine, smaller, hovering drones appeared from the sky and joined the machine, with practically the same intensions and the machine has in mind.

(Joey) “I think that answers the ‘drone’ part of the question.”
    (Guard 1) “Get inside the city, quick! There are officers there and they’ll help you and other citizens there.”
    (Guard 2) “Get going, hurry!”

We didn’t hesitate and began running toward the city, at a fast pace. As we ran, I looked back and noted the most wacked thing I’ve seen in my life, lasers. Lasers were being fired from the drones and the guards as well at each other. What were they and where were we? I didn’t get the chance to answer these questions as we made our way into the city.
    Once we got in, we heard city noises of cars, crowds, and advertisement boards. When we began to catch our breath, we began to a conversation among us, starting with Kevin.

(Kevin) “Okay, we don’t know what the hell just attacked us and I’m damn sure that we’re not in LA anymore.”
    (Joey) “Well good for you Mr. Know It All, we’ve been through hell for the past hour and we don’t even have a single question answered yet.”
    (Kevin) “Well, your complaining is getting us nowhere and I’m pretty sure you couldn’t take on one of those ‘drone’ things in the process.”
    (Joey) “Hey, I’ve yet to see you tackle one of those things yet in battle, Mr. I Am the Best Linebacker.”

During their argument, I noted the advertisement board that played a video of a product in which I had no clue of.

(Advertisement) “…We’re the best in what we do. Our products are the best of Midchilda and we hope that you can help us spread the joy across the planet of Midchilda.”

The board showed a globe of what they’re calling this world, Midchilda. I should’ve expected this coming. Those drones, the guards and equipment, lasers, we’ve been transferred on to another planet. I continued to watch Kevin and Joey argue between each other and I had to get their attention.

(Kevin) “Well, if you want to go out and prove yourself, be my guest. Not my fault you get killed in the process.”
    (Logan) “Guys…”
    (Joey) “I would if you went out there and managed to take a punch at a war machine football guy.”
    (Logan) “Guys!”
    (Kevin and Joey) “What?!”
    (Logan) “Would you two stop arguing and get on with the problem we have?”
    (Kevin and Joey) “What problem and why should we?”
    (Logan) “Because we’re not on Earth anymore.”
    (Kevin and Joey) “WHAT?”
    Last edited by Light Buster; 03-28-2011 at 03:25 PM.

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

CHAPTER 3

September 14
    10:00 PM

(Kevin and Joey) “WHAT?”
    (Logan) "I said we're not on Earth anymore."
    (Kevin) "And what makes you think of something like that?"

I pointed to the advertisement board behind me and it took a while before they reacted.

(Kevin) "That's great, we're stuck on a foreign planet?!"
    (Joey) "This just made our day, now we have too many problems to solve."
    (Logan) "Calm down you two, everyone has problems-"
    (Kevin) "But my problems are bigger than yours-"
    (Logan) "Doesn't matter, your problems as well as Joey's become our problems and we're going to solve them together, like it or not. Besides, we're attracting too much attention."

Some of the peoples' focus were turned to us during the argument and we knew that we needed to calm down and take this conversation somewhere else.

(Logan) "First, we need to find a place to stay for tonight and look for some refreshments as well before we do anything else."

Both Kevin and Joey nodded, agreeing with my idea, thankfully. We now began to wonder through the city in hoping in finding a place to stay, if we were lucky enough. During our mindless wondering, we noted the buildings filled with people and their advanced technology such as communication, transportation, currency, and entertainment. Their world is much more advanced and more futuristic than our world, I can't imagine what would happen if our worlds would make contact with each other. Regardless, that didn't matter, we had to figure out our way around the city. As our wondering continued, people were moving across streets as if another big thing was coming up. I didn't like the looks of it but we had to stay on guard. I immediately noted someone, notably a 12 year old girl with blonde hair, light skin with a red dress with other garments, and brown eyes, offering something close to a place to stay in exchange in working for her.

(Joey) "Just a question Logan, do you even know where we're going?"
    (Kevin) "We can't wonder like this forever Logan, if we're going to live to day one of this, we need to find a place to chill."
    (Logan) "Working on it, I think we may have a solution."

The girl spotted us and came over to us and began to talk about something that might give us something to think about.

(Girl) "Hey boys, you guys mind helping me and my family out."
    (Logan) "What's the job?"
    (Girl) "We're planning to move out of our mansion but we need help in moving heavy furniture and some extremely expensive equipment. So far, we haven't got a single laborer to help us and we need to move out in about two weeks."
    (Logan) "Are there any rewards from this job?"
    (Girl) "Can I tell you personally?"
    (Logan) "Sure."

The girl came over to me as I knelt down on the sidewalk as she whispered to me that only I can hear. I couldn't believe it at first, her family will give use the mansion free of charge as well as some its features, as well as get some money in return. The family will even let us stay over at their place if we didn't have a home. I questioned the idea at first but it was a chance we had to take. It could be our temporary place to stay until we could find a way back to Earth or, in the worse case scenario in which we can't go back to Earth, a permanent and new home. As I stood back up, she walked back and smiled to us.

(Girl) "So, will you accept the job?"
    (Logan) "Sure, but let me talk it over with my friends quickly."
    (Girl) "Sure, let me know when you have your decision."

I quickly gathered Kevin and Joey and gathered in a huddle to talk it over. I told them the job as well as the rewards from it and I knew what will start up.

(Kevin) "You sure about this? I don't think we should do this, it sounds like a trap."
    (Joey) "Bit in the middle here, but we do need a place to chill. If anything big happens, we do at least have a back up just in case."
    (Logan) "This can be our only shot, I suggest we take it."
    (Kevin) "Sigh, okay, we'll gamble on this but we need to be ready just in case."
    (Logan) "Agreed. I'll let her know immediately."

I left the huddle and the girl was still standing there, looking nervous. It was time that I told her the good news."

(Logan) "Okay, we'll take it."

The girl looked shocked but at the same time, very happy about the results.

(Girl) "Thank you so much, mister. We appreciate your help and time; we would be stuck if it wasn't for you three. So, you boys ready to go to my place?"
    (Logan) “Lead the way.”
    (Girl) “Oh, by the way, the name’s Ashley.”
    (Logan) “Okay, Ashley, we’re ready to go when you are.”

As Ashley began to walk toward the city block, we began to hope for the best and prepare for the worst.
    Last edited by Light Buster; 05-02-2011 at 06:47 PM.

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

September 14
    10:30 PM

It was getting late, and we had to find a place to stay for tonight. Thankfully, a girl by the name of Ashley was offering her home for free along with some fresh food, refreshments, currency from this world, as well as some supplies for exchange for helping them move out of their mansion. I don’t know why they would be moving out at this time but I’m presuming that the terrorist attack might’ve thought of them in moving. We've got a hope for this family that they're both safe and friendly as we continued to follow Ashley through the city, which is in distress due to the terrorist attack. We've continued to follow her until we got into a nice, quiet neighborhood, filled with very expensive houses and a mansion at the very end, which must be the location that she explained. We've followed her through the quiet yet bright street toward the mansion in the open area, as we would expect from her home. We noted the people in their homes, living their lives normally like how we would live ours. I wondered how they were holding up from that terrorist attack which they're calling it anyways. The air was getting colder and colder as the night was getting late when the air touched our already cold skin, a sign that the season was changing, if seasons even existed on this world.

When we finally arrived at the mansion, Ashley went ahead of us.

(Ashley) "I'll go ahead and let my grandparents know that you've accepted the job."

As Ashley headed toward the door, opened it, and entered the house first, Kevin and Joey wanted a word with me. I figured that they wanted one so I needed a word with them.

(Kevin) "I don't really mind having a home here but if we do find a way back home..."
    (Logan) "Think of it as a backup plan just in case the worst case scenario occurs."
    (Joey) "Are you sure we should do this? I know this a good plan and all but what if something big comes up?"
    (Logan) "We'll find a location to get back together should something separate us. We'll also plan what we should do tomorrow, once we get settled in tonight."

They both quickly agreed, it was getting late after all and we needed the rest for the days to come. Ashley finally came back outside of the house, with a friendly smile on her face.

(Ashley) "Okay, they're ready to meet you three."
    I felt a bit relieved as we finally managed to get somewhere to stay for the night, if not, a permanent home just in case if all else fails. The other part of me telling that something might go wrong during this ordeal may hit us out of nowhere. It just a matter of time though so we can rest on our morals that we’re safe for now. With the night coming to a close, we went into the mansion and once we got a glance of the inside of the house, we couldn’t believe what we saw. This mansion was more than just a mansion. It had some of the most expensive and furniture, styling from retro style to modern day. We began to wonder if we had to move any of this stuff as we examined the furniture. Most of them looked like they were built in to the house themselves so moving them would be impossible. The mansion was so big that it can house six or even nine people at once. We couldn’t wait to examine the rest of the mansion just to get a glimpse of what we need to move.

(Ashley) “A lot of people wouldn’t want to help us because they were afraid of breaking or dropping stuff here which cost a lot to fix, replace, or even to maintain.”
    (Logan) “Explains why mansions are so expensive.”
    As Ashley guided us through her mansion, we noted two elderly people wearing modern clothing arrived in the room we were in.

(Ashley) “Grandma, grandpa, our workers have arrived.”
    I wondered where Ashley’s parents were, if they were here or were somewhere else on this planet.
    (Ashley) “Grandma, grandpa, these are the three that accepted our help.”

The two elderly people walked up to us and greeted us as well as thanking us for accepting their help.

(Ashley’s Grandpa) “Thank you very much for helping us. We appreciate the help you’re providing us.”
    (Ashley’s Grandma) “We’ve also like to welcome you to our house. We’ll let you stay here and let you have the place once we’ve finished packing up.”
    (Logan) “You’re welcome…”
    (Kevin) “And thank you for letting us stay here…”
    (Joey) “We also appreciate your help as well.”
    (Grandpa) “Well, you three have very great matters.”
    (Logan) “We’ve been taught to respect the elderly and others as well.”
    (Grandma) “Why don’t you three gentleman take your shoes off and have a seat in the kitchen?”
    (Kevin) “Why thank you.”
    (Joey) “Thank you.”

We knelt down to the point we can see our reflection on the very clean floor and began untying the laces of our shoes. As we finished untying our laces, we took off our shoes and then only our plain white socks were in view of our feet. We then placed our shoes next to the other shoes that were sitting off to the side. Each of the shoes looked differently than the ones we had but it didn’t matter at the moment, all that mattered was getting something to eat, get cleaned up, and get some rest. We began to head to the kitchen with Ashley and her grandparents as they lead us to the table, which was hand-crafted and beautifully made. We pulled out the chair and sat down like gentleman. As we prepare ourselves for our meal, the grandparents brought out the food as well as the drinks and placed it on the table. The food looked way different from our world, though it looked alike. We’ve didn’t want to stuff our faces with food. After all, we weren’t animals from the wild; we’re humans, without a home, at least in this world. The food contained some form of pasta with chicken, tomato sauce, olives, and some other healthy ingredients that I can’t describe properly. We were given utensils which contained the typical spoon and fork from Ashley, she’s been very trustful and nice so far but we’ll never know until later on. She passed a set to me, then Kevin, and Joey.

(Ashley) “Here you go, eat up.”
    (Logan) “Thank you.”

As I heard Kevin and Joey say their thanks to Ashley, I first put my left hand on the spoon, picked it up-noting my slight reflection on it as well as its warm feeling-which it felt like if it just came out of a dish washer, took it, and scooped it under the pile of noodles. Then I picked up the fork with my right hand and then stuck the pointing side where the spoon was. I spun the fork slowly around, getting a reasonable amount without overdoing it and then pulled the fork out of the pile. I looked at the amount of food I just picked up and I knew it was very reasonable. I then opened my mouth and stuck it in there. Once in, I bit on the fork lightly as I took it out and began chewing. It tasted, well, just like the pasta’s back on Earth with an Italian style taste, which tasted very good actually for a foreign food.
    (Grandma) “So how do you like it?”
    (Logan) “This actually tastes really good.”
    (Kevin) “Did you hand cook this?”
    (Grandpa) “Yep, it’s one hundred percent homemade.”
    (Ashley) “I came up with this new recipe and it’s a secret.”

Unfortunately, we won’t be able to figure out this secret recipe though they did tell us what we’ll be doing for the next couple of days. It’ll require us to life heavy-and expensive-objects into a moving truck which will take us at least a week to complete due to the terrorist attack that recently happened so only one truck can move a set of furniture at a time and in return, once they finished moving out of the mansion, it’ll be ours immediately and we’ll also get money, as well as food and refreshments so as long we explain the situation we’re in. We quickly agreed and we started to tell them the situation we’re in, our homes were close by when the ‘terrorists’ came by and we had to be evacuated from the area, seeing that our homes would be lost in the attack. They thought about it first with a concerned look but smiled again and told us that we can stay here. Surprisingly, they were able to accept that fact or could it be a deceiving move on their end in a trap they set but it didn’t really matter though.

Ashley then wanted to take us on a tour of the mansion to show us what it had to offer. She began to show us the features that would prove useful to us if any kind of situation including side doors from in and out of the house, doors that connected two rooms, and she even showed us that we can activate a security system as well as other house features remotely using a holographic tablet we can bring up at any time by using our minds. This is the first for me, Kevin, and Joey as we would normally use cell phones when we’re away from each other. She reminded us that we can call each other using the same method, something new that we finally learned. We already saw the front yard so there was no need to go there again. Now we began our tour of the rest of the house, from the backyard first-to show us their garden they have with a hot spring behind it-as well as the typical bathrooms, bedrooms, family room, living room, including some other rooms that were part of the house already that we didn’t expect. These were a sauna and a steam room, which can be used at our convenience. Each of these rooms-and the house itself-were beyond clean and nice that it made the houses back in our world look like a low class house. Damn it, which I had a place like this to live in back at Earth. We were back in the main room before we knew it as we finished touring the house, even though we were zoning out to interesting stuff.

(Ashley) “And this concludes our tour of this mansion. Come on, I’ll show you where you three will be sleeping.”

Finally, we were able to get some rest after this long night of wacked out things happening to us but I still wondered though. How did we get here in the first place? Who did this and why? These questions burned through my brain as Kevin, Joey, as well as myself followed Ashley up to the second floor and toward our rooms.
    Last edited by Light Buster; 05-03-2011 at 07:49 PM.

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Chapter 5

September 14th
    11:00 PM

Ashley led us to our rooms for the hell of a night that we had to go through during our walk. Right now, all we need was rest and even more rest until we can make up any lost sleep time during this ordeal we were in, if it ever ends. When we got to the second floor of the mansion there was a hallway that lead into three directions. By looking at one end to the left, it contained bedrooms for the family, on other to the right contained what could be the same thing, and ahead of us in a couple of steps may be extra rooms but we don’t know exactly what it contains, yet.

(Ashley) “Here we are second floor. This is where you’ll be sleeping tonight. We have a lot of options when it comes to relaxing and getting rest.”
    (Logan) “So what rooms are we allowed and not allowed in?”
    (Ashley) “You can use the room at the end of the hall. It contains two bedrooms, a bathroom, and a master bedroom.”
    (Kevin) “What about the left end of the hall?”
    (Joey) “And the right end?”
    (Ashley) “The left side belongs to my grandparents and the right belongs to me and my brother and sister.”

It looks like it turns out that Ashley’s family is way bigger than I anticipated seeing that this hall contains more than just one bathroom and more than two bedrooms in a typical house. I wonder where their other parts of the family were if only her grandparents and she were here.

(Ashley) “Well, you boys better get some rest; we got work to do tomorrow.”
    (Logan) “You got it; we’ll get some sleep right away.”
    (Ashley) “Oh, I almost forgot. During the tour, my grandparents prepped the beds, bath, and night clothes for tonight and day clothes for tomorrow. You’ll see them on a table at the end of the hallway up ahead.”
    (Kevin) “Are there any rooms specific to any of us?”
    (Ashley) “Unfortunately we weren’t able to figure out what rooms we should assign to each of you so you have to work it out between the three of you but there is a bathroom here and another one as well. We’re sorry if this causes any trouble.”
    (Joey) “It’s alright, we’ll work it out.”

Ashley smiled as Joey replied confidently and calmly unlike back on the streets where he was freaking out before we ended up here. By the sound of his voice, he was more than comfortable with any room despite what it may contain and what may be missing.

(Ashley) “Okay, see you in the morning.”
    (Logan, Kevin, and Joey) “Good night.”
    Last edited by Light Buster; 05-09-2011 at 04:04 PM.

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Chapter 6

September 14th
    11: 30 PM

I am now finally alone with time by myself in a master bedroom and with just enough time to get cleaned up. As I placed my stack of new clothes into the dresser, I began to examine the room thoroughly, checking out all of the room’s features as well as its windows. I looked out into the window closest to the mansion’s backyard garden and hot spring. As I slowly looked up toward the horizon, I could see the night lights of the city around the mansion as well as some unique buildings in the vicinity of the mansion. I was really getting tired and I needed to get some sleep right away. I headed into the bathroom-can’t wait to use the shower, went over the sink, and placed my hands under the faucet where the motion sensor was. Water then poured out of the faucet and into my hands as I scooped the water and splashed it into my face, rubbing in the cool liquid on to every pore of my skin. I was glad we managed to get a place to stay in this situation we got ourselves into. As I let the water drip from my face and back into the sink, I looked up toward the mirror ahead of me and saw my reflection of myself. I noted the sapphire blue hair on my head as well as the sapphire blue eyes that glowed in the bright light of the bathroom as well as the skin that covered my body. I was glad that I had a good look and was smart in the process. Before I did anything else, I noted a medium-sized empty basket that I found. It had a note, presumably from Ashley.

Note: You can use this to discard any clothes you used recently. There’s also a set of toothbrush, toothpaste, and a cup for your teeth. You should follow the instructions carefully when you take showers. –Ashley

I was glad that I had a place to store my old and dirty clothes, thankfully. I started to remove my clothes from bottom to the top, starting with my socks. When I removed my socks from my feet and tossed them into the basket, they got the cool air they really wanted as I placed them back on to the bathroom floor, getting its cool touch. I temporary left the bathroom and back into the bedroom to place my wallet, my keys to an apartment I used to stay in before I ended up here, as well as my cell phone-before placing it on the table, I took note of the cell phone’s reception; none, just as I thought. I then turned off the light in the bedroom and returned to the bathroom, unbuttoned my casual blue jeans, unzipped them, slipped them off of my waist as they collapsed to the ground. I stepped forward from where my jeans fell, picked them up, and tossed them into the basket. Then I removed my white shirt and threw that into the basket of dirty clothes. I finally then removed my black boxers and threw those into the basket. All that was left was my average teenage body build, which needed to be cleaned. I first started my brushing my teeth-I do need a set of healthy teeth to chew through tough food after all.

Now, after cleaning up my teeth, I finally get to the best part, taking a shower in a fancy one. I approached the glass door as it opened up, stepped inside the shower area, and approached the shower panel, with the door closing from where I stepped in. From the inside, the shower area felt like stepping in a car wash but only this didn't wash cars, it washed people. As I examined the panel, it lit up and showed me numerous things. First, it showed me the time-11:40 PM on September 14th. Second, it showed me some options-“Clean Shower”, which cleaned the shower that I was standing in; and “Take a Shower”, which was what it said. There was no buttons so I pressed the “Take a Shower” option and it took me to the settings-the panel was touch screen that is completely waterproof. Some of the settings include water temperature and a timer which keeps the water on for a set duration. It also had what shower panels should be used to clean the body, very interesting. I set the water temperature to the usual warm temperature-about 90 degrees, set the shower duration to 20 minutes, and use all panels to clean the body. I then press the begin shower button on the panel and a timer with 0:20:00 came up as the shower panel from above, in front, behind, and the sides from each panel started to shooting water out from its holes. The water then came splashing onto my whole body from head to toe. It felt very strange at first but it began to feel more comfortable every second. During the first 7 minutes of my shower, my body was cleaned from a shower panel from the sides, the front, and back panels released streams of soaps on to my body as the water temporary stopped for a bit for me to soap my body up starting from the neck, going down my body, to the bottom of my feet. I even soaped up my ‘important’ parts of my body and well as my face. After about 2 or 3 minutes, the water began to rinse my body and the soap off as I noted even the smallest specs of dirt coming off my body and washing into the drain. For the next 2 minutes of this luxurious shower, the water from the top stopped spraying and began to stream out thick blue gel which was shampoo. After 3 seconds of spraying, it stopped as I began to lather the shampoo into my hair, scratching away at my scalps to get them cleaned. For some reason, I began to feel very comfortable and good while I’m supposed to be very concerned. I didn’t know the reason for this but it didn’t matter at this moment. After about 3 minutes of lathering my hair, the water began to stream from above me again, rinsing off the shampoo which ran down from my body and into the drain along with the water.

For the rest of the 5 minute shower cycle, I stood in the shower as the warm water soaked my body. I then began to think what has happened so far. Joey, Kevin, and I have been transported to a new planet somehow and we’ve already ran into trouble. Although we have a place to stay, we don’t have a single clue to how we got here, what happened or the cause that got us here, who did it, and why. Of course, these questions aren’t going to answer themselves but it’s very strange for us to arrive on this particular day. As the shower shut off, there was this faint ding from the panel as the shower process was complete-to be honest, that was one of the best showers I’ve ever taken to this day. I approached the shower door as it spontaneously opened up. As I stepped out of the shower, I grabbed a nearby towel from the rack and began to dry myself off from head to toe. Once I was dry with no specs of water left on my body, I then tossed the towel around my neck. Though the bathroom was all fogged up from the warm vapor from the water, I was able to get a good look of myself from a tall mirror near the door to the bedroom before leaving the bathroom. Other than my hair, eyes, and skin, my body composition was perfect. Not too much muscle mass or too much fat, my body was beyond perfect.-some of my friends at school said that I look like one of those popular and cute teenager boys from some of the fashion magazines, though I’m not into those kinds of stuff. I hanged the towel back on the rack I took it from and turned the light off in the bathroom before leaving to the bedroom. Before getting rest, I looked outside from the big window one more time into the city. It hasn’t changed when I was in the shower, a sign of good progress and rest within the city. I even began to wonder what the city had to offer as I yawned. I needed rest and so I approached the bed and fell onto it. I felt the comforts began to carry my body as if I was lying down on a cloud as I open the comforts, crawled underneath them, and closed them, wrapping my body around it. I finally managed to get some sleep as I gazed at the moon that peeked out through the window, slowly closing my eyes, and drifting into sleep.
    Last edited by Light Buster; 05-09-2011 at 04:07 PM.

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

CHAPTER 7

"Going Through Changes"
    Outside the destroyed building...
    Kevin Johnson
    September 14th
    Midchilda

I seeked the nearest cover as more explosions continued to ring over me and break my cover points down with blast after blast. Cinque continued to destroy cover after cover, leaving me exposed in the open. Very smart of her, I'll give her that. I didn't know how many bullets I had left in my weapon, most likely half. If this continues, I'll be out of cover and she'll have me on a platter in a matter of minutes, or even seconds. I looked around the cover and I managed to fire off a couple of bullets before she threw another knife at the wall. She placed out her left and and raised her right very low enough and some circle showed up all the sudden in front of the hand. It seems she was going to use 'that attack' again. I quickly moved from my about to be destroyed cover to a new cover to the right.

(Cinque) "Activate IS: Ramble Detonator."

With a snap of her fingers, the knife blew up and the wall I was hiding behind was pretty much gone, to rocks and dust. I continued to fire off shots and they were hitting her body. Problem is, she hasn't dropped yet. A normal human would be dead right now but unfortuatly, there wasn't a single trace of shots that hit her. Was she using some shield to defend it? Are the bullets not even hitting her? Or is she evading the shots so quick that the bullets never get the chance to hit her? Either way, I'm going to be outgunned and out of cover to use, eventually going to be killed...

Or was I?

I felt something lean next to my left thigh, I felt as if it was there the whole time. It was my book. I found this book on my first day of being a senior at my high school-the same school that Logan and Joey is currently attending. On the front cover of this book, it had a picture of a crescent moon. On the back cover, it had the same picture, only difference of the moons that one of them is a full moon. I looked at the book for a while, thinking how ineffective it will be since it's just a book. I mean, it doesn't look like it will do anything at all. That is, until it began to float on its own, in front of me. I never expected to do something like this. I never thought of something moving on its own, especially a book. But it wasn't the time for me to be interested in stuff like this, especially when I'm about to be killed by a girl made of machine. I quickly looked over the wall and saw that Cinque was continuing her advance onto my position. I ducked back down to try and think of something when I noticed that my book opened itself up and the pages began to flip through themselves. I continued to stare at the pages until it stopped at a set of pages. Then I heard something that didn't come from Cinque nor from me but from the book itself.

(Book) "Moon form."

Then I saw a bright light begin to shine right in front of my face. It covered my vision with a very bright beam of light and at that point, I knew something was going to change. But what was going to change? Me? My hometown? My life? Her? What was going to change? I didn't know what it would be but it would be something...

After about five or ten seconds of that blast of light, my vision returned to normal. The book was no longer in my sights and it seemed that nothing really changed until I looked down and into my bare hands. My skin, along with my clothing and weapons, was now glowing like the bright light of the moon in the sky. Now for some reason, this didn't feel normal at all but at the same time, I felt stronger, faster, everything I needed to put up a fight. As I heard something bang the wall, I knew that Cinque was now right on top of me now. I jumped away from the wall and quickly made a one-eighty turn toward Cinque and prepared for a fight.

When the wall exploded, the area was covered in smoke and dust again, but this time, for some reason, I could see an outline of Cinque's body through the smoke. And just when I was able to do that? What is really going on with me? Am I really human still? Either way, Cinque is still my target and with this power to fight, now I have the guts to take her down. I brought my weapon up and began to shoot through the smoke and target her body inside the outline. From the looks of the outline, it seems that Cinque was beginning to back off, meaning I have the advantage now. It looked like the bullets I fired were now actually hitting her directly and I managed to empty the whole weapon. But it looked like I was running out of ammo. Then I heard the book's voice again.

(Book) "Refilling ammo...complete. Reload."

Then I saw my hands begin to move faster than it normally would. Reloading my M240 with percise accuracy and with unbelieveible speed. It was clear that I wasn't human anymore, well at least my movements aren't. My weapon was ready to be used again within five seconds. Whatever she said about me responsible for the 'dimensional teleport', she's probably right about that. If my movements aren't human, then what I'm probably doing right now isn't human either. I saw her outline of her body hiding behind a concrete wall as I made my way to the nearest and probably only concrete wall left on my end of the area. I turned around and kneeled down and leaned against the wall, keeping an eye on her outline of her body. I can't always rely on this new ability I got but it would be best to rely on it right now. We began to have another conversation between each other.

(Cinque) "So, you're responsible for the dimensional teleport after all?"
    (Kevin) "Maybe I am, now can you tell me what what was your purpose of all the fires in that city?"

There was some silence between me and Cinque but she managed to keep the conversation going.

(Cinque) "Our mission was the neutralization of Time-Space Administration's Ground HQ, as well as Section Six, minimum human collaterial. We also needed to capture any Type-0's we came across if we had any chance. Our mission was very successful."

Time-Space Administration? This world's police force perhaps? It's seems that way. Maybe if I can stop Cinque and take her in, it would probably help them...

(Kevin) "Successful, huh? It was more of a violent revolution than a non-human collaterial."
    (Cinque) "Regardless, our work here is done. The doctor's dream is now a step closer."
    (Kevin) "Unfortunaly, sometimes dreams just don't come true..."

I thought about my other weapon for a second and suddenly it was in my hands before I knew it, the Barrett .50 Cal. I knew I was going to need it but I didn't know I can do that as well. Guess I'm going to have to do som investigations on myself. I saw Cinque step up and out of the concrete wall as I did the same. I had to take her down non-lethally so I can get more answeres. As she came up, she quickly threw a knife at a speed so fast that I couldn't dodge it in time but I managed to block it with my left wrist with my watch on it. I saw mechanical parts fly out of it as the knife made contact with the watch. I just bought the damn thing and now it's pretty much in pieces now. As I recovered from that block, I quickly aimed my sniper rifle at her and quickly squeezed the trigger. The blast from the weapon was very loud and the recoil nearly threw me off but I was able to maintain balance. The .50 Caliber bullet managed to hit her on her left shoulder and the force of the shot sent her spinning in mid-air for a second before she hit the ground face up.

I exhaled as I finally that this fight was finally over. My weapon disappeared with a bright flash within a second. I looked at my left wrist with the broken watch on it. So much for a good time. I walked over to Cinque who was currently down. As I made my way to her, I began to unlock the strap that was hold my watch on my wrist. When I got to her, she was looking at me in defeat. Seemingly that a human like me wouldn't be able to be me but I was an exception because I actually had the ability to fight. After taking off my watch with my right hand, I tossed the watch on to her chest and it landed with the watch's face facing up. She stared at the watched as I knelt down for another talk.

(Kevin) "First off, you owe me a new watch, second now that I won it's time that you begin to answer questions. Question one, where are we currently?"
    (Cinque) "Midchilda."
    (Kevin) "Second, who is Section Six and why did you and you're cyborg friends neutralize them?"
    (Cinque) "It was our mission to neutralize TSA's special force."
    (Kevin) "And now who is this doctor who you're talking about?"
    (Cinque) "I believe you already know him already."
    (Kevin) "Know him already? What the hell you're talking about?"
    (Cinque) "You should know by now..."

She somehow managed to disappear into the ground, along with the broken watch I tossed at her. I didn't get the chance to react to that but I managed to get the answers I needed. But the doctor? I already know him? I tried to remember that answer as I stood up and then I thought about my past, then I finally remembered that same doctor in my world. He was my biology teacher back in my junior year in high school, Doctor Jail Scaglietti.

Jail Scaglietti was nationally wanted by the United States Feds for illegal research and multiple kidnappings. His intent was to create a new form of human using his illeagl research to make cyborgs. He was trying to cover up by going to schools and disguise himself as a biology teacher. And when the time was right, he'd kidnap a student or two-maybe three if he's crazy enough-and use his research to do ugly things. There were posters of him all over the country saying if we saw him, we were to call the cops immedietaly. CIA and FBI were mainly the ones trying to locate him. Luckly, when he came to our school, I called the cops on him and he was quickly arrested. I was relieved that he's finally in prison. He was supposed to be in prison for 25 years to life in a federal prision but somehow, he escaped from his cell and now he's here, in Midchilda. Was his original origin really here? How did he even get out of prision in the first place? Did he break out or did someone help him?

Either way, Jail Scaglietti was extremely dangerous and he had to be taken down again and thrown into prison, where he belongs. I decided to make my way into the city and wait there for Joey and Logan. I just hope they're okay now. What would happen if they crossed him? I just couldn't get that thought out of my head as I advanced toward the city.
    Last edited by Light Buster; 01-07-2010 at 09:23 PM.

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

CHAPTER 8

"Dangerous Motives"
    On the roof of another building...
    Logan
    September 14th
    Midchilda

I continued to firing my ACR at the shielded cyborg but most of the bullets were being deflected or absorbed by her shield. No damage done to her so far. I'm just wasting ammounitions against her as long she has that shield of her with her. If I could just hit her with a bigger blast then I could make her drop. I took cover behind the nearest vent and knelt down. I could hear the motor of the vent as I leaned my head on the vent. I decided to try to talk to her again.

(Logan) "Are you the one responsible for the attacks on the city?"
    (Wendy) "I'm didn't attack the city but some of my friends did. I'm just here for a Type-0 we captured but you seem to be a bonus. Now only if we captured you..."

Capture me? Type-0? What is she saying? Disregarding what she said, I pressed a button on the ACR and the clip of the weapon dropped out of the weapon and made a clank sound on to the ground. I reached for another clip in my sweater pocket and pulled it out. Then I loaded it into the ACR and pulled back on the reload lever and let go of it, pulling itself back into it's normal position. I cotinued the conversation behind the vent.

(Logan) "You know, we should introduce ourselves."
    (Wendy) "I don't really do introductions well."
    (Logan) "You never know, if you don't introduce yourself, some people might think you have dangerous motives on your mind."
    (Wendy) "Hmmm, very well, Wendy."
    (Logan) "Logan. See? Now that wasn't so hard now was it?"

Wendy launched more spheres at me but they weren't very precise. They hit the ground in front of me and they created small holes in the ground. Maybe she used them to intimidate me or to draw me out. I think I hit the can in her head after what I just said. Now, about that shield. There isn't any way that the bullets were able to bypass them. It's just like those damn riot shields only now they use some sort of energy to attack. Maybe though, if I can just go for the legs, I can take her down. But before I popped back out of cover, I turned around now looking at the vent to check the heartbeat sensor. The sensor showed me that she is still in her current position but I wasn't so sure if she was still there so I popped out to check and what do you know, she wasn't.

I began to look left and right quickly but no where to be seen. Then it struck me. If she was still in the same position but not in my sights, then she was above me. I looked up and noticed that numerous of those energy spheres were heading right toward me. I quickly made my way over to the next vent, hoping to dodge and counter attack. As I dodged the spheres, I looked up and took shots at her. As the bullets came close, some sort of energy shield now popped up and blocked the shots. Great, it's like I can't even hit her at all, bullets just won't cut it. Then I thought of my M203 Grenade Launcher attatched to the ACR. Would it work if I hit her with that?

(Wendy) "You still don't know do you?"
    (Logan) "Of course not. This world is forigen to me at this moment."
    (Wendy) "You'll soon find out for yourself, and then you might realize it."

I didn't know what she was talking about but it wasn't worth trying to respond to, only trying to take her down was the worth at this moment. I waited for her next attack before making my move. She materialized more spheres and immedietaly ran toward her. As she launched the spheres toward me, I threw my self on my back. As I began to slide, I felt my back make contact with the ground and friction as I slid toward her. After a few feet of sliding, I managed to get under her. I pressed a button on the M203 and activated the grenade launcher. She then looked around and then down toward me. She had a look of fear when I came from under, knowing that this attack will hurt.

(Logan) Gotcha.

I launched the grenade at Wendy from under her. When the grenade traveled a couple of feet, the grenade detonated a couple of inches directly in front of her in mid-air. Smoke covered the area, making it impossible for anyone to see through. At this point, someone had to know that something was up. Wendy suddenly began to fall from the sky to the ground along with her shield and the package. The shield along with the package landed a couple feet away from Wendy hit the roof first and then her sheild and the package. I exhaled and lowered my weapon as I switched the M203 attatchment back to the ACR.

As the smoke cleared from above, I went over to Wendy's body, her body was still smoking as a result of being hit directly by my grenade. I knelt down toward her body and then I used two of my longer fingers to check her pulse by touching my fingers on the side her neck. Not a suprise, she managed to survived the grenade she took but she was knocked out as a result of the blast. I also took note of the Roman-numerical symbol on the base of her neck. It showed a X along with an I next to it. Number 11, Wendy. What is the purpose of that number? Regardless, I stood up and went over to Wendy's weapon which also carried the package, which was attached to the back of the weapon. I began to look around for a unlock button to detach the package from the weapon. As I began to examine the shield, I could feel my fingers make contact with this very smooth weapon that belonged to her. She must've kept this weapon very clean after every mission.

After precious seconds of searching, I finally felt a button on the back of the weapon and pressed it. The bar-which the package was hanging from-began to slide into its pocket of the weapon, allowing me to grab the package and remove it from the weapon. As I got hold of its metal handle, I could feel the weight of the package trying to drag me down. I managed to keep a steady balance and began to walk as far away from Wendy and her weapon so I can see what was inside the package. I placed it down on the ground and began to lift the locks that kept the package closed. When I finally unlocked it, I lifted the package's front cover up to see what was inside. But when I did, I saw something that I should've seen in the first place, something that brought something else to mind, something...ugly..., why did I open it, did not know why, I guess my curiosity managed to get the best of me. Inside this package was...........

.......a girl.........
    Last edited by Light Buster; 01-07-2010 at 09:28 PM.

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

CHAPTER 9

"Fearful...and Painful Memories"
    Same roof...
    Logan
    Septemper 14
    Midchilda

...this girl...it's...like as if I reconized her before. Fearful, painful, no...both...fearful and painful...both fearful and painful memories of my past, began to shoot through my stunned, thoughtless brain. I never thought if this, nor felt like this at all before, throughout my lifetime. I never realized that it came down to this. What did Wendy say before...about me, their mission, the city, torn up in flames, Type-0's...I never thought of this running into me like a bullet going directly through my head. I now realized what was the fires in the city all about. Why would they do something like this? Was was their real goal? Why would they go this far? To capture one person?

The girl that was in the package had light skin and purple hair. She also had some sort of, weapon, attached to her left hand, which, I do not know its cababilities. She also had roller blades on as well, guessing that's a new trend in this world. By the looks of her, face and clothing, those cyborgs really tore her up. Was she one of the best? Isn't that why they were so relentless against her? I felt the rage, revenge, and madness build up inside my body. I really had the intent of killing everyone who did this, regardless of my condition. Luckly for me, I was able to keep my cool and I know what to do now.

I took out my cell phone and activated the camera feature on the phone with a press of a button. I pointed the camera at the girl that was in the package and took a picture. I pressed a button and stored it in the phone's memory. Then I took another, this time, saving it to a card that I bought recently back at a store in my hometown. I then stowed my phone back into my pocket, knowing that I'll be needing it later. I took a deep breath and knelt back down to closed and lock up the package. Then I gripped the handle of the case and then I took a look back at Wendy. I really wanted to punch her so hard that she wouldn't be able to see my face again. But, like always, I couldn't counter hatred with hatred. I had to keep my cool the whole way, no matter the situation. I closed my eyes for a few seconds, thinking about the contents of the package, about my past, their mission, and Wendy. I don't think I'll ever forgive her for this...

I then opened my eyes. My new goal is set, to return this girl in the package to the city and get help for her. I picked up my ACR I placed on the ground earlier when I open the case and ran toward the door that was nearby when I set down the package and opened the door. I began to go down the flight of stairs at a faster pace than I would normally go. Was this my adreadline kicking in? Or was it that girl in the package giving me the strength to move fast? I didn't really matter at this point, the staircase ended after going down at least five or six floors due to another debris blocking the way. What the hell's up with the debris here? I entered the door and a big room filled with offices. The windows were my only chances of escape. I headed toward the windows and then looked down.

It seems that the ground wasn't too far down, maybe like a yard or two high, maybe higher, way high. Then I looked ahead of my position and noticed a ruined highway. I could try to jump there and save myself from the injuries from the jump down to the ground...but the highway was very wide open and if Wendy saw me there, she could easily give chase and she be right back on top of me again. I had to maintain stealth at this situation so I decided that I take the dare. I took a step back and then took a couple of steps foward. I suddenly pushed my legs off the ground and into the air, along with the package. Luckly, there weren't any windows in this building to crash into, hell, Joey, Kevin, and I were in the ruins of the city, meaning that this area was abandoned for some reason, but dunno why.

As I landed on the ground after a few seconds of air, I landed on the ground along with an action roll to keep me going. I just realized that I should be limping or dead as a result of the jump to the ground. But I didn't even feel a thing. No broken bones, no pulled muscles, nothing. I felt like a superhuman. Now what did Wendy say about capturing me as a bonus? I completely ignored what I just did and continue my escape from the building. If Wendy's a cyborg, she can probably track me pretty easily so my best bet would be to leave the area and get out of her tracking range. I contiued to run for a while and after a few minutes of running on the underpass of the highway, I began to run out of breath to keep running so I decided to walk, hopefully I'm out of her scan range. I needed to contact Joey and Kevin to tell them about the contents of the package.

I pulled out my cell phone and dialed Joey's number first. It was a good thing that we exchanged phone numbers for contact. The phone began to ring, for like up to three or four rings until I could hear Joey's loud and clear voice.

(Joey) "Hey Logan, you okay?"
    (Logan) "Yeah, I'm fine. Listen, we need to rendezvous back at the city, I got something from them and they'll try to take it back."
    (Joey) "You mean go back into Midchilda's central city? Umm, not sure if that's a good idea but if got something, it might be good to regroup there."
    (Logan) "I appreciate it, thanks. Get there as fast as you can, we're cool?"
    (Joey) "Yeah, see you there."

I pressed the button on the phone and hung up. I then began to dial Kevin's number, hoping that he'll pick up as well. Thankfully, he pick it up pretty quickly.

(Logan)"Kevin it's me, Logan."
    (Kevin) "Glad to see you contacted me. I got information about the cyborgs and their attack from one of the cyborgs. I'm heading into the city and I'm going to wait for you guys there."
    (Logan) "That's great, I was thinking of the same thing. I called Joey and he's on his way to the city right now, we'll all regroup there and find out what to do next, got it?"
    (Kevin) "Of course, I'll see you in the city."
    (Logan) "Good, I'll see you too."

I slid my cell phone to a close as Kevin hung up. It was good to see that both of them were okay. Aside from the fact that we got seperated, we managed to get information from each of the cyborgs despite are ability to fight. With that in mind, I continued the advance toward the lights of the city so that I can regroup with Kevin and Joey as planned. Just hopefully nobody intercepts us at this time, that would really suck. My thoughts on the next move were unclear but in time I should be able to figure out what to do next, especially with this girl...
    Last edited by Light Buster; 01-11-2010 at 01:49 PM.

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

CHAPTER 10

"The Truth"
    Near the Inner City Border
    Kevin Johnson
    September 14th
    Midchilda

I continued my way toward the city with careful attention and steadiness. By the location of the lights, I was getting closer to the more hipper parts of the city. Thanks to my book-with-the-mind-of-its-own, I managed to get this far into the city without getting anyone else's attention. When I was about to cross the border, the book advised me of some sort of energy sorce that was ahead.

(Book) "Two seperate energy sources detected ahead. Recommend immediate evasion."

I managed to get a look the energy sources appearence, with their backs turned to me. They had the same looking armor as Cinque did only that she had a coat on. Both of them seemed to be female. One of them with light brown hair and some sort of soft material around her neck, had glasses on. Probably far-sighted and the leader perhaps? The other, with her brown hair tied down halfway, had some large rifle that she is able to carry it somehow. How is she carrying such a thing like that? Regardless, they're probably the ones responsible in the attack as well.

If I were to take them head on, it would be a two-on-one battle that would be life threatening so I took the book's recommendation and started to walk away from them. I didn't want to run as the noise of my steps would give my position away. Step after step, I kept my eye on them so they wouldn't spot me. I kept taking steps back until was out of their hearing range and then hid behind something. By the looks of them, they were cyborgs too. Neutralization of the TSA Ground HQ and Section Six huh? I wonder, why such a thing? Do they really need them out of commission to complete another objective? Or was this to demorize their enemy?

After all of that back walking, I stepped into a nearby alley and looked away from the cyborgs. Now what am I supposed to do to get passed them? I thought about this for a second or two until I felt something very cold on my right shoulder. I never thought of anyone finding out about me in a very quick second. Am I going to be killed? Who is next to me at this critical time? Was it an enemy? How am I going to react? I quickly turned and noticed the same colored hair and eyes. It was Joey, thankfully, but I never knew he had a very cold touch...

(Joey) "Hey, Kevin, what's up?"
    (Kevin) "Jeez, you scared me man."
    (Joey) "Sorry, man. Thought getting your attention scared you."
    (Kevin) "No, it doesn't, but your touch is freakin' cold. When did you get cold hands?"
    (Joey) "Really? I didn't know that. Do you know where Logan is?"
    (Kevin) "He's on his way to us right now. But we have some company here..."
    (Joey) "What kind of company?"

Joey and I peeked out of the alley and noticed that they moved out of their position. They were gone without a trace.

(Kevin) "It looks like those cyborgs moved again..."
    (Joey) "Cyborgs, you mean there's more of them?"
    (Kevin) "Yeah, more than three of them."
    (Joey) "I thought there were only three of them?"
    (Kevin) "For a mission like this, it takes more than three people to complete the mission."
    (Joey) "Not if they're really good. So that makes at least five of them."
    (Kevin) "Guess so, we need to call Logan and think of something."
    (Joey) "Okay, I'll watch for anything strange."

I pulled out my cell phone and opened it. I then dialed Logan's number and waited for him to pick up the phone. As the phone ringed, I wonder if it was possible for anyone to track calls wirelessly without having us knowing about it. I finally managed to get Logan on the phone when he picked it up.

(Logan) "Hey Kevin, what's up?"
    (Kevin) "I managed to get back with Joey and make it to the boarder but we encountered company at the boarder. By the looks of them, they appeared to be cyborgs."
    (Logan) "Okay, get away from the boarder and we'll meet back up somewhere. I'll call you when I get the location."
    (Kevin) "Good, I'll see you'll later."

I closed the phone and slipped it back into my pocket. I took one look at Joey and we both nodded our heads.

(Kevin) "Okay, let's get away from this area."
    (Joey) "Right, I don't want to stick around here."
    (Kevin) "Let's go."

We started to walk deeper into the alley and out of it on the other end. Walking away from the boarder, we witnessed the many abandoned buildings and roads of the outer part of the city. We dunno why it was abandoned in the first place. War, proverty, natural disaster, we didn't truly know why but someone is got to bring a bulldozer here. This place is tearing itself apart by the second and the truth behind this abandon area remains a mystery.

(Joey) "Man, it would suck if we had a home here."
    (Kevin) "Yeah, it would."
    (Joey) "Do you know why this part of the city was abandoned?"
    (Kevin) "Don't know, but it's most likely from a war or natural disaster."
    (Joey) "I guess..."

Despite our cloudy destination to meet up with Logan, we thought of what was going on with our home country. As we went along the road and beyond, I felt something here that was off, as if it was out of place or it doesn't even belong here. Then I realized what was that thing that was off. I dived into Joey so that he and I were on the ground.

(Joey) "Why'd you do that for-"

Suddenly, some sort of beam passed overhead of us, missing us by a couple of inches. The beam continued into a building and a blast nearly leveled that building. I hate to say it but it looked like they were on top of us now.

(Kevin) "Sniper! Get to cover!"

We dashed right to the nearest alley for cover and then stopped to figure out what was going on. It didn't look good for us, now whoever spotted us is now calling for back up, the last thing we ever needed.

(Joey) "Where did that come from?!"
    (Kevin) "It came from behind us. Look around and see if the enemy is visible. Do not fire until we find them."
    (Joey) "Okay."

We looked back at the same place that the attack came from and the very same person-brown hair, gold eyes, the very same armor, and weapon-was now right on top of us. We withdrew back into the alley and we tried to figure something out.

(Joey) "Found her. She's on the roof of the building ahead of us."
    (Kevin) "Try to figure out her firing intervals. Then we'll take her down together."
    (Joey) "Got it."

Joey pulled out his Intervention Sniper Rifle while I pulled out my Barrett .50 Cal Rifle to counter her attacks. Another attack came close to hitting us as it hit the ground with a bang. Joey managed to stay away from the blast and managed to get something out of it.

(Joey) "She fires every ten seconds. She needs to rest after every shot."
    (Kevin) "Okay, after the next attack, we'll hit her hard."
    (Joey) "Okay whatever you say."

We waited for the attack, making sure that our weapons are ready and working. When the next attack came at us with another bang. We knew that it was our singal of our attack.

(Kevin) "Now, take her down!"

We both peeked out of the alley and I looked down into my scope. Her body was clear in the scope and I managed to get my crosshair on to her body. She was now charging up for her next attack so we had to get this perfect.

(Kevin) "Keep it steady. On three."

I didn't know if we were going to win or not but out chance of survival will be determined right now.

(Kevin) "One. Two. Three!!!"

I squeezed the trigger and we heard the shots that we fired at her. We saw the tracers fly like a lighting at her and hit both of her arms. She was knocked on her back and her shot went off without a trace and fly wide and high into the sky. It was good and bad news at the same time.

(Joey) "We got her."
    (Kevin) "Her friends might've heard our shots and saw her's as well. We need to leave the area now."
    (Joey) "Okay, we better start running."

We dashed out of the alley and away from the downed sniper. We didn't know if she survived the shots but we managed to get out of a dirty mess before it stopped us cold. With this in mind, where can Logan be at this time?
    Last edited by Light Buster; 01-18-2010 at 06:46 PM.

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

CHAPTER 11

"Outnumbered...by the Numbers"
    Outer City
    Logan
    September 14th
    Midchilda

I saw a beam shoot upward toward the dark sky, a bad sign. Was it a missed attack? Or was it a signal for something else? I quickly pulled out my cell phone and called Kevin to see what was going on, he, along with Joey, might've been involved in someway.

(Logan) "Kevin, what's going on?"
    (Kevin) "We been spotted, don't know how, but we're leaving the area right now. We need to regroup and get away from these cyborgs."
    (Logan) "Okay, keep running, I'll tell you where to go to regroup."
    (Kevin) "Do it and do it fast, otherwise we're going to get killed out here."
    (Logan) "Okay, good luck."

I quickly closed and placed my phone back into my pocket and then looked around for a building to hide in. I then spotted an abandoned mansion not far off from where I am, maybe a good place to regroup. I began to run toward the mansion, along with the package I obtained earlier. Minding the buildings that surrounded the mansion, I continued toward the mansion without hesitation. When I finally arrived at the place I proceeded toward the door and placed the packaged on the ground. Then I grabbed the knob on the old door and pushed the door slightly open. I took a quick peek through the mansion and saw nothing out of the ordinary. This mansion looked like a good place to regroup. I pulled out my phone again and dialed Joey's number. He quickly picked the call up.

(Logan) "Joey, I found a good place to regroup. Are you good with getting to a certian location?"
    (Joey) "Hell yeah I am."
    (Logan) "Good, do you see a mansion?"
    (Joey) "Hold on.......Yeah I see it."
    (Logan) "All right, go to the mansion and enter the front door. I'll be waiting inside."
    (Joey) "I'll let Kevin know that too. We'll see you there."

Closing my phone and placing it in my pocket, I picked up the package again and pushed the door with my left elbow. Nothing inside the main room. Good. I kept my both my weapon and package in hand and continued inside the mansion. I looked around the mansion and noticed nothing out of the ordinary of the mansion. It was just an ordinary three-story mansion. I kept my eyes peeled for anything different about the place, making sure that I'm in a safe place. Then my phone rang again. I pulled out my cell and looked at the front screen of the phone. It was Joey that was calling this time. I opened the phone and began to respond.

(Logan) "Joey, is that you?"
    (Joey) "Yeah it's me. We're nearing the mansion right now. We'll enter from the front door."
    (Logan) "Good, as soon as you get inside, lock the door. It should delay them for a second or two."
    (Joey) "Okay, we're almost there, we'll see you inside."
    (Logan) "All right, I'll see you guys in here too."

I closed the phone and stowed it away. I looked for a place to hide so if anyone else hostile beat Joey and Kevin here, I'll be prepared for the worse. I went into the adjacent room and opened the door. I then took the package and went into the room. I place the case down and leaned it against the wall. I then took aim at the front door and prepared for Joey and Kevin.

After a while I heard footsteps coming toward the front door and I saw Joey and Kevin bolted inside the mansion hall and slam the door shut, locking it after closing the door. I walked out of my place, along with the package, and went over to greet them both. They were exhaling and inhaling after minutes of running.

(Logan) "You guys alright?"
    (Kevin) "Yeah, we're fine. Damn cyborgs don't know when to quit."
    (Joey) "I mean seriously, what are they doing is worth the price they're paying?"

I held up the package I managed to take from Wendy and both Joey and Kevin eyed the package quickly and then to me.

(Logan) "I got something from them."
    (Joey) "And we got information."
    (Kevin) "How about we take a look inside that luggage you got first, Logan?"
    (Logan) "You sure? It's very ugly and I think you guys won't like it at all."
    (Kevin) "Regardless, if their information is correct, we could be right about what's inside."
    (Logan) "All right, I'll show you the contents of the luggage."

I placed the luggage down on the ground, facing up. I then unlocked the top and opened it. The same person was still there and I knew that Kevin and Joey wouldn't like it. There was a very long silence between the three of us before Kevin bursted out first.

(Kevin) "Oh my g.........! I guess she was really right after all..."
    (Joey) "What the hell man?! Are these guys crazy, or stupid?"
    (Logan) "Their both bloody crazy, stupid, and idiotic fools."
    (Kevin) "You can say that again. I guess they really did capture someone..."
    (Joey) "I never knew that they would go this far to please one person."

I closed the package and locked it back up. It wasn't very pleasent to see someone in a state like that. Especially for us three... Then Kevin's book then shined a light at the package and it asorbed it for protection.

(Kevin) "I got info about the person responsible for all of this. Apparently, a guy by the name of Jail Scaglietti wanted this to happen."
    (Logan and Joey) "Doctor Jail Scaglietti?!? You mean that-"

Suddenly an explosion ringed over us. The explosion leveled the roof above us and some parts came crashing down toward us.

(Logan) "Watch out!"

We dodged the falling debris and made our way toward the stairs but another explosion from above leveled the stairway, cutting our path toward the second floor off.

(Kevin) "They're on to us!"
    (Joey) "Already?!?! I thought we fended them off!"
    (Logan) It seems that it didn't faze them. Here they come..."

The door that we locked up was quickly knocked down to reveal more of those cyborgs. It seems that they're more than three of them were involved in this. Each of them looked different from each other, acted differently, and had different numbers. Joey, Kevin, and I suddenly had our backs turned toward each other and the package as the enemy entered from ever side possible.

(Kevin) "Damn, they're coming from every direction."
    (Joey) "We're surrounded!"
    (Logan) "We're out numbered...by the numbers."
    (Joey) "That's just great, freakin' robots come in knocking whatever's in their path-"
    (Kevin) "Shut it Joey, now's not the time."
    (???????) "You three don't even know what this world or any of us are cabable of yet, do you?"

We looked the source of the voice and a women-with brown hair, the same looking armor only with feathers around her neck, gold eyes, glasses, light skinned, and the Roman-numerial number four-came down at the top of the remains of the stairs. She looked like she was dressed for a banquet or something important. Dunno why someone would do that...

(???????) "Well, what an interesting trio of boys we got here. Let me see, hmmm....."

Interesting, huh? I thought we were just ordinary high school seniors walking into something that we shouldn't gotten ourselves involved into.

(???????) "The yellow one, he's invisible to our senses; the purple one, he has the power to control the two moons of this world; and the blue one, he is the most powerful Type-0 ever created. It is really interesting that we have such powerful boys come to this world in an instant."

Joey, invisible to them; Kevin, can control two planets at once; and me, the most powerful Type-0 ever created? Man, we have no idea what she just said.

(Kevin) "Well, look what the devil brought in."
    (Joey) "A babbiling woman that won't stop bragging about us."
    (Kevin) "Say that again please."
    (Joey) "Okay, a babbiling woman that won't stop brgging about us."
    (Logan) "Again please?"
    (Joey) "All right, a babbiling woman that won't stop bragging about us."
    (Logan and Kevin) "And again."
    (Joey) "A babbiling woman, THAT WON'T-"

Suddenly, a door that Joey had sights on was blown down and revealed that roller-bladed girl from earlier only in a worse mood anyone could imagine.

(Nove) "Why won't you just, SHUT UP?!?!?!?!"
    (Joey) "That's because you keep on talking."

Another door was blown down to reveal the same eye-patched girl from eariler. And by her looks, she meant business, toward Kevin.

(Cinque) "We meet again, Kevin."
    (Kevin) "So we do, Cinque."

And finally, the very same Wendy came down and landed near the far-sighted talker on the top of the stairs. Looks like she's looking for some revenge as she pointed at me with her left hand and her sheild/weapon on her right.

(Wendy) "So, the most powerful Type-0 created, is him? Logan?"
    (Logan) "Great, am I famous or what Wendy?"
    (Wendy) "You are. Quattro, shall we attack?"
    (Quattro) "Yep. We shall capture this Type-0 and his friends as well."

As the numbered cyborgs prepared to fight, we raised our weapons and prepared for a fight as well.

(Joey) "This is going to be loud."
    (Kevin) "Here they come."
    (Logan) "Let's do this."
    Last edited by Light Buster; 02-02-2010 at 07:15 PM.

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

CHAPTER 11

"Desperation"
    Outer City Mansion
    Joey, Kevin, and Logan
    September 14th
    Midchilda

The first attack came at us from the front door we locked up. The charged us with speed and force. Cinque ran toward Kevin while throwing knifes at the same time. The roller-bladed girl dashed toward Joey with flying speed. Wendy charged and fired her attack at me from a distance. We waited for the very last second and then made our move.

(Logan) "Now, move!"

We all rolled, ducked, and evaded in different directions, avoiding the attacks that came at us. Attacks came from inside and out of the mansion. It seemed that they really meant business.

(Logan) "They're tying to seperate us."
    (Kevin) "Seems that their plan worked."
    (Joey) "We'll regroup somewhere else. This isn't the best time to be together."
    (Kevin) "Whatever you say."
    (Logan) "Okay, just make sure you guys come back alive."

We splitted up, hopefully drawing attacks away from us. I went further down into the mansion, hopefully that will draw attention away from Joey and Kevin. Joey quickly ran right while Kevin moved left. We just hoped that we can get somewhere safe quickly.

Kevin
    Mansion West Area

I went through the hole that Cinque made and continued through the halls, stopping every now and then to fire off shots toward Cinque to prepare my form again. Cinque continued her rush toward me so I couldn't prepare the armor but I had an idea in mind and my book suddenly appeared before me. It seems that my idea of blinding her and prepare my armor came true.

(Book) "Moonlight Flash. Preparing armor."

The book flashed a bright light toward her and she cover her face with her arms. The book then flashed a light toward me and after a few seconds, my weapon and I was glowing with the same moonlight earlier in my last battle.

(Book) "Preperations complete."

To think I could do such a thing in only a few seconds. I continued through the halls and busted the door ahead of me open to reveal a living room and the furnitures that was decaying in the room. It proved to be a very good spot to fight. I began to flip over the tables in my sights and it seemed that the book itself was doing its part in my battle.

(Book) "Obtaining objects for battle use."

Chairs blocked doorways while tables were used for cover. It seems that there was some blockade for me to prepare for a big fight as the book detected more energy sources and it outlined the door with potential attacks with light.

(Book) "Second energy source apporaching. Additional source attempting to attack from behind."

It seems that I was in for a one-on-three battle. Cinque then blasted the bariccade down from where I came. I squeezed the trigger and fired bullets at her while she finally came up with a defensive sheild. The second door was knocked down to reveal another cyborg. This was a boy though, short, brown hair, other then that same looks.

(????) "Do not resist human and your defeat will be swift."
    (Kevin) "Come and get it, I'm not holding back."

I fired my weapon against him as well and he just stood there as a shield blocked my shots as well.

(Book) "Energy source from behind is about to attack. Recommend evasion and counter attack."

I waited for a while for the book to call out the attack. This attacker seemed to be going through walls and take people by suprise but I'm know what's coming.

(Book) "The attacker has entered the battle."

I ducked as the attacker tried to reach for me and I grabbed his or her arm. Then I threw her at Cinque along with a couple of shots. She was immedieatly hit with more than just rocks. It seemed that my battle was going fairly well so far...

Joey
    Mansion Kicthen and Dining Room

Nove chased me down with speed and aggresion as she bashed and broke every furniture that stood in her way. It seems that she didn't have a sense of accuracy. I used the Striker on her before so it shoud work again in this battle. Firing shots at her, she took them like a man and continued her rush toward me.

(Nove) "Why won't you just die?"
    (Joey) "Unlike you I don't just throw my life away for nothing."

I felt that someone else other than her was here. I pulled out a M2 and pulled the safety pin. Something was coming and it came at me quickly. Second one before the grenade explodes.

I then heard her approach me from behind and shed her body for attack. Two.

(????) "IS Twin Blades."

I quickly dodged the attack and I grabbed hold of her body, looking for a place to attach the grenade. Three.

I then placed the grenade under one of her armor pieces. Four.

After that, I tossed her toward Nove and she made contact with the flanker. Five.

The grenade exploded and she, along with Nove, were caught in the blast. The room was now filled with black smoke and probabaly left the room shaken up as I left them to fend for themselves.

Logan
    Mansion Garden

I hid behind the very back of the garden wall as the rest of the cyborgs surrounded my position in a semi-circle. Guess they really want me first. I looked around for a way to bypass them but there doesn't seem to be a way around. I closed my eyes and thought of the possibe scenarios that can happen. As I thought of a way out, I could hear and see in my mind the events that took place in this world, the same girl captured, and possibly her sister, crying, because she failed to save her sister. All of this came rushing toward my mind all at once as I thought in desperation. Then my mind just went blank, no thoughts, nothing. I wondered what was going on? Did they finally get to me?
    Last edited by Light Buster; 01-20-2010 at 01:12 PM.

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

CHAPTER 12

"Combat Cyborg"
    Outer City Mansion Garden
    Type-0 Combat Cyborg, Logan
    September 14th, an hour remaining before the 15th
    Midchilda

(????) Initializing Type-0 Combat Cyborg System...Standby...

I heard voices of something else in my head. I didn't know what they were Joey's or Kevin's or the other cyborg's. Only I can hear these voices.

(????) Initializing H.U.D...Standby...

I suddenly saw, I don't know, numbers and odd things pop up in front of me. I didn't know what they were but it seemed to be some sort of 'hud'. They showed me a picture of a body, vitals, compass, map, everything was nearly unexplainable...

(????) H.U.D Ready...Generating Combat Armor...

I now felt something, strange. As if my body was being healed after taking multiple hits from the cyborgs' attacks. Then it did something else, I felt like something in my body was changing, as if it was protecting me or something.

(????) Combat Armor Generation Complete...All Combat Systems Running Normally...Type-0 Combat Cyborg Ready...

When I opened my eyes, my sight of this world came to and I rose my hands toward my face. It seemed that my clothing and body has changed into the very same blue and darkish gray armor that the cyborgs have equiped. I felt like I had the ability to take on a whole army of enemies. As I found my ACR again, my H.U.D began to do something very odd.

(H.U.D) Scanning Weapon and Specs...Scan Complete...

Weapon Name: Adaptive Combat Rifle (ACR)
    Weapon Specifications:

Weight: 3 kg (6.7 lbs; 16-inch barrel)
    Barrel length: 266-508 mm (10.5 to 20 in)

Cartridge: 5.56x45mm NATO
    Action: Gas-Operated, Rotating Bolt
    Rate Of Fire: 750-800 RPM
    Muzzle Velocity: 792-990 m/s (2600-3250 ft/s)
    Effective Range: 300-600 m (328-656 yd)
    Feed system: 30-Round detachable box magazine (5.56 variant)
    Default Rear Sights: None
    Default Front Sights: Integral Flip-up, Adjustable post

Current Attachments:
    M203 Grenade Launcher
    Holographic Sights
    Heartbeat Sensor

Standby...Upgrading Current Bullets To FMJ and Extending Magazine to 45...

I waited as the weapon glowed blue for a while and then the weapon looked normal again. Wendy also gave me some words of, advice or something bad.

(Wendy) "You know Logan, it will be easier for you to give up now. We won't hurt you, we'll just change some things about you.

(H.U.D) Upgrade Complete...ACR Now Equipped With FMJ Bullets For Deeper Penetration And Extra Damage. Magazine Extended To 45 Bullets Per Mag. All Other Weapons Undergoing Immedieate Agurmation...

I gripped my weapon as I prepared to fight again. This time, with better weapons in my hand.

(H.U.D) Generating Weapon Status On H.U.D...

I suddenly saw a number and fourty-five small line parrallel to each other. Guess my H.U.D can do many things. I turned and stepped up onto the wall and open fired. The tracers that came from my weapon were different from before. Wendy knew I changed greatly as she began to fly backwards in attempt to avoid my shots. I also took shots at the others so they knew what I was cabable of. It seems that they were either flying backwards or hiding back in the remains of the garden. I jumped down and into the garden as I read the H.U.D for the status. Used almost half of my current mag. Used to use all of the mag to do damage, now I only use half of it, love to conserve.

(Wendy) "So, the true you has finally revealed himself."
    (Logan) "It seems that you were right about me this whole entire time, making discoveries about myself every second, thanks to you."
    (Wendy) "The doctor will be pleased of your performance."
    (Logan) "You mean Doctor Jail Scaglietti? I'm sure he has a lot of...things...going through his psycopathic brain right now."

I began to strech my new combat body from top to bottom, getting the feel of this new form I've taken. This new feeling felt good at the moment but I didn't want it too last too long, trying to find out of the side effects of my current body form, didn't want to die just because of a single side effect. My H.U.D began to speak to me again as to inform me of some things I needed to know.

(H.U.D)Scanning For Objects To Resupply...Scanning...Scan Complete...

The H.U.D. now pointed out a blue bag that all the sudden appeared right in front of me. The bag was outlined with a blue, bold outline. The bag itself had many pockets to store whatever it can hold but I didn't know any of its contents.

(H.U.D) This Blue Bag Can Be Used To Resupply Used Mags And Equipment. Touching It Will Commence Transfer Of Ammounitions And Used Equipment.

Without hesitation, I picked up the bag and the bag glowed blue. Then it disappeared into sparkales and went directly into my body.

(H.U.D) Commencing Resupply...Resupplying Ammounitions And Equipment...Resupply Complete.

I then saw my total ammo counter go up by thrity rounds. I guess this thing is really helpful after all. But at the same time, I couln't just go around shoot whenever, I still had to conserve my supplies. My H.U.D also had more to say.

(H.U.D) Power Stage At S+, Body And Movement Stage At S+. Weapon Damage Has Been Increased For Maximum Damage. All Damage Done To Body Has Been Nullified To 20% Or Lower. It Is Possible To Jam Enemy Radar, Use Close Range Attacks At A Greater Distance, Move Faster, And Continuously Run. This Will Use Energy...

An 'Energy' meter popped up at the top left of my H.U.D. I really got a lot of information here that I had to keep track of. Suddenly, I heard movement in the area and a wall was immedietally busted open to reveal an enemy cyborg. I quickly dodged her attack and countered with a kick to the mid-body then to the head, sending her flying back. I then took note of the same meter that dropped a couple of inches and then climb back to full.

(H.U.D) ...When The Meter Is Empty, Some Actions Cannot Be Commenced Until The Meter Has Recharged. This Meter Will Recharge Regardless of Any Actions Unless Multiple Actions Are Used At The Same Time. Taking No Actions During Recharge Phase Can Help The Meter Recharge Quicker.

An attack suddenly came out of no where quickly and tried to fry me. Fortunaly, there was something that blocked the attack. A blue shield that glowed around my body absorbed the damage. There was also a glowing outline around my body that dimmed a bit below my energy meter in my H.U.D. The H.U.D also explained this as the meter outlined itself blue and what appears to be my body.

(H.U.D) All Potential Damage Will Be Blocked By A Shield Around The Body. The Sheild Meter Will Show How Much Damage It Absorbed. The Meter Depletes Depending On The Power Of The Damag. If The Meter Depletes, The Sheild Will Go Down, Leaving The Body Open To Attacks. Taking No Damage For A Period Of Time Will Recharge The Sheild.

The Sheild Meter began to rise again as explained by the H.U.D. Seems I am a real one man army, with all of this in mind.

(????) "So, he's the real deal?"
    (Logan) "You got that right."
    (H.U.D) Enemy Within Close Combat Range. Recommend Switching Weapons For This Situation.

I thought of what to use in this situation and now my ACR changed into a pistol and a knife. I grabbed the pistol in one hand and the knife in the other. The H.U.D went over the weapon currently in hand.

(H.U.D) Weapon Change Successful.

Weapon Name: USP
    Weapon Specifications:

Weight: 789 g (1.74 lb)
    Length: 200 mm (7.87 in)
    Barrel Length: 112 mm (4.41 in)
    Cartridge: .45 ACP
    Action: Short Recoil, DA/DAO
    Rate of Fire: Semi-Automatic

Feed System: 18-Round Detachable Box Magazine
    Default Sights: Patridge, "3-dot" type

Attachments:
    FMJ
    Extended Mags
    Silencer

Recommend Use With A Knife. Can also be duel-held.

Duel held, huh? Maybe I'll save that for later. Right now, I have many things on my mind.

(Logan) "Alright, cyber girls. Come and get it."
    Last edited by Light Buster; 01-21-2010 at 01:19 PM.

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

CHAPTER 13

"Crush N' Rush"
    Outer City Manison, Banquet Room
    Joey Rodreguiz and Kevin Johnson
    September 14th
    Midchilda

Kevin Johnson...

(Joey) "Man, what did we get ourselves into?"
    (Kevin) "I don't know you want to ask them?"
    (Joey) "Believe me I would love to but they're the kind of people that attack first and ask questions later."
    (Kevin) "I kind of find that hard to believe."

Nove stepped up to insult us as we were surrounded by cyborgs in the banquet room. Not a good place to be at this moment. I pointed my weapon toward her, making sure that she doesn't attack or she'll eat bullets.

(Nove) "Why won't you two just shut up and stand still?"
    (Kevin) "We're in a conversation here, you don't have the right to interrupt."
    (Nove) "Why you..."
    (Wendy) "Calm down Nove, let them have their last-
    (Joey) "Look, can we just finish this conversation later and get this over with?"
    (Kevin) "If we get out of here alive and well, yeah. Right now, we don't really have a chance here."
    (Joey) "Oh, we do, just trying to figure out what to do right now..."
    (Kevin) "Well think fast or I'll think for you, we're in a deep hole right now and doesn't look like we're going out of it anytime soon."
    (Joey) "I'm thinking I'm thinking! Calm down!"
    (Quattro) "Well whatever you guys think, it won't work, so take your time."

We ignored Quarttro as we looked around for an exit or something and there seemed to be a door leading outside the banquet room and back into the halls, which will lead us to the main hall and out of this god-forsaken mansion.

Joey Rodreguiz...

I thought of doing something like rush out of here so we can lose them quickly and not take a hit at the same time. I not sure what Kevin was thinking but we had our eyes on that exit. I decided that we should rush them and make us look fast.

(Joey) I think we should rush 'em.
    (Kevin) I think we shuld crush them.

I thought I heard Kevin's thought and I thought I heard my own. We kind of yelled at each other in our heads.

(Joey and Kevin) No, we're not doing that!!!

We stopped all the sudden and then came up with the idea that should satisfy us both at the same time. We smiled and thought to each other again.

(Joey) Wait...how about we...
    (Kevin) crush n'...
    (Joey) ...rush 'em...
    (Kevin) Good idea Joey, you have somewhat of a good mind, I give you that.
    (Joey) Thank me later. Now let's figure out how to pull it off.

We were silent again as we thought of how to pull this never before seen trick off. Kevin was the first to think of an idea.

(Kevin) Okay, I'll blind them with my powers and we'll take down anyone who gets in our way as we rush to the exit.
    (Joey) You sure that'll work?
    (Kevin) Don't worry, I'll give us the go to move, got it?
    (Joey) Crystal.
    (Kevin) On three, close your eyes so you won't be blinded yourself as we make our move out of here.

There was a long silent moment between me and Kevin as he began to think to himself to built up power. Didn't know what Kevin was cabable of but I think it will work.

(Kevin) One.

I prepped myself to charge the enemy just like in a wrestling match.

(Kevin) Two.

I kept my hands ready to cover my face as soon as he said the last word.

(Kevin) Three. Now!!!

I quickly placed my left hand over my face and kept it there for a while. I wondered how Kevin will blind everyone in the room.

Kevin Johnson...

After that moonlight flash I pulled off, everyone had to be blinded by the effects of the light. As the light dimmed, it seems that my plan worked as everyone was covering their eyes, trying to recover from the effects.

(Kevin) "It worked, move it Joey, go, go, go!!!"
    (Joey) "Let's do this!"

We began to rush them with what we got. Guns, fists, whatever. We just plained rush their butts with whatever we got. I got the chance to slug Nove with my right hand and then jump toward Wendy for a drop kick to the face. As we hit the ground, she ended up face first. Joey did his time by tackling Cinque down to the ground and punching her in the stomach while blasting another cyborg with his weapon. We then rushed out of the banquet room and into the hallway.

(Kevin) "Keep moving, don't stop!"
    (Joey) "Ya think?"

We ran down the remains of the halls and back into the main hall of the mansion. It seemed that we were in the clear as we made our way toward the front door, that is, until I heard this 'thud' sound. I turned and noticed that Joey was on the ground face first. Did something hit him? What just happened?

(Joey) "Help I'm down by some sort of hand. Need some help!"

I rushed over to him and began to pull on his arms. As I continued to pull him the arm that grabbed him became longer and longer until it revealed the invisible cyborg that attacked me earlier. Joey held on to the ground as I rushed over to the cyborg and gave her a good stomp to the face. She then withdrew as my foot collided with her face. That must've knocked her out.

(Joey) "Thanks."
    (Kevin) "No problem. Let's get out of here!"
    (Joey) "What about Logan? He's still back there."
    (Kevin) "I getting something that appears to be him so he should be okay."

We ran toward the front door and bashed it open. We suddenly looked up toward a stray light and noticed that the same cyber boy and the rifle lady were just waiting for us, charging, and ready for attack.

(Joey) "Man, this just keep getting worse by the second."
    (Kevin) "Take cover! Get back inside the mansion!"

We quickly turned around and went back inside the mansion but it was too late. They both launched their attack at the mansion roof and the roof came down toward us. We were immedieatly crushed by the remains of the roof and we were unconscience before we even got the chance to evade...
    Last edited by Light Buster; 02-02-2010 at 10:44 PM.

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

CHAPTER 14

"The Doctor's Plan"
    Outer City Mansion, Debris of Main Hall
    Joey Rodreguiz
    September 14th
    Midchilda

I managed to regain some conscience after a few seconds the roof came down on us. I looked right and noticed that Kevin wasn't moving. I just hoped that he isn't dead. I'm kind of half-dead myself yet at the same time, I'm alive. I looked around and noticed that the package with that girl inside was ejected from the book. Maybe the book needed to eject something to fully protect its user. I stretched my left hand out to reach for the luggage. I managed to get the feel of the steel handle of the bag until it was pulled out by the numbered cyborgs and out of my reach. There was no point of getting the package now. All that's left was being lucky that the cyborgs thought that we were dead. Although we lost the package I did manage to hear a conversation.

(Wendy) "We got the Type-0. Mission complete."
    (Quattro) "It's too bad that it had to end like this for these boys."

I then saw the same graphical transmission come through with the very same person in the screen.

(Uno) "Did you get the Type-0 back?"
    (Quattro) "Yep, the Type-0 is intact. We'll now heading back to base."
    (Uno) "Good, the doctor is expecting you guys back."

I saw the screen disappear and the cyborgs began to talk amongs themselves again. I tried to make out what they were saying.

(Sette) "So with her back, we can now complete part two of the doctor's plan."
    (Otto) "We're to activate the Vessel of the Saints, the Saints' Cradle."
    (Quattro) "Using the artifical mage we captured, we'll power the ship to orbit. Then the ship will use the magic of the two moons and it wil become invincible."
    (Dre) "The ship will drop magical bombs and we'll take the people on Mid hostages."
    (Nove) "I'll make sure that orange haired illusionist pays now that this yellowed hair fool is dead!"

The cyborgs began to leave us to rot in this debris as they jumped off the ground and...I'm guessing fly since they didn't come back down. But two of them stayed, for what reason?

(Sei) "Hmmm, do you think they're dead?"
    (Cinque) "They were foolish enough to stand against us."

They kneeled down and peeked into a hole of the debris where Kevin and I were. One of them had a big bruse on her face, assuming that was the same girl that Kevin stomped. Both of them had blood dripping from their faces. I didn't dare move as much as a single muscle as they stared into the hole for a while. One move means certain death, for me.

(Sei) "Well, we better head back."
    (Cinque) "Indeed, Sei."
    (Sei) "What about Logan? Do we think we can capture him when the doctor's dream start?"
    (Cinque) "We will capture him in time now that he's alone without his friends, besides, everyone knows who he is."

They suddenly began to walk away from the debris that held us down. Vessel of the Saints? Artifical mage? Two moons? Hostages? These ideas and thoughts ran through my head as I went unconscience again.

Later...
    Kevin Johnson...

(Logan) "Kevin...Kevin...Kevin...Kevin...!"

I heard Logan's voice as I managed to regain my conscience. Am I dead? Where are we? I finally regained my full conscience and looked around for a bit with my eyes. I wondered what happened while I was knocked out for a while. I managed to raise myself up with my arms and legs from the rubble. I coughed and shook my head to clear off the dust from my head and looked up to Logan. He looked different from the last time I saw him. He used to have his casual blue shirt and white sleeves, jeans, and tennis shoes. Now he has the same armor that the cyborgs wear, along with his blue hair but his were gold eyes, just like Cinque, Nove, and Quattro. I was going to question his existance and humanity but his eyes began to fluctuate back to his original teal color. I'm guessing that none of us are human anymore...I stood back up on my feet as Logan did the same thing. I also spotted Joey near what's left of the mansion's main hall wall. By the looks on his face and the blood dripping from it, which almost looks blue, I guess he took a lot as well...

(Kevin) "What happened?"
    (Logan) "Looks like the cyborgs got the best of you. The cyborgs managed to recapture the luggage that your book ejected. The book saved you by ejecting the package."
    (Kevin) "Is that so? Fantastic..."

I heard the voice of the book began to run through my head, as if it was apologizing.

(Book) "Item was ejected to protect you. I'm sorry, master."
    (Kevin) "It's okay, there wasn't really anything we could've done about it. At least we're still alive, that is what really counts."
    (Book) "Thank you master."
    (Kevin) "You're welcome. Where's Joey?"
    (Joey) "Over here. Man, I never knew we could actually survive that much debris over us."
    (Kevin) "Guess we're not human anymore."
    (Logan) "We need to leave this area immedieatly, before they come back."
    (Kevin) "I doubt it, but we need to find a place to rest. It's been a long day."
    (Logan) "Yeah, a long day indeed."

We began to leave the mansion in decay. We were covered in dust, bruses, and blood. Except for Logan, which I did not know how he managed to stay unhurt. Regardless, we left the area and went near the abandoned highway. We decided that it was best for us to rest there. We went to the building, made our way to the highest floor, and into the biggest room possible that overlooked the highway. We sat down on the floor of what's left of the building. We began to go over what to do next.

(Kevin) "Okay, now that we have time, we can go over what to do next."
    (Logan) "First, let us go over on what we are unhuman abilities first. It will be best for us."
    (Joey) "Yeah, I guess we can do that."
    (Logan) "I'm sure it's for the best, now that we're in a foriegn world."

I nodded my head as we looked at each other and nodded. I'm sure that each of us had something interesting to say and at the same time, asses what we have.
    Last edited by Light Buster; 01-22-2010 at 09:37 AM.

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

CHAPTER 15

"Secrets"
    Abandoned Building Overlooking Highway
    Logan
    September 14th
    Midchilda

Before we started the conversation, we did a little game of rock, paper, and scissors to see who goes first. We got our hands together and we moved them slowly in an orderly fashion. Kevin and I had a flat had representing paper while Joey had a closed fist representing a rock. It seems that Joey had to go first. Now it was just me and Kevin for who goes last. In this round, I had two fingers out representing scissiors while Kevin had the same paper hand again. Lucky me, I'm going last. We began the conversation with Joey going first.

(Joey) "Sigh, don't know where to start. Well, guess I'm the top wrestler of our high school. Kevin, you said that I had a cold touch right?"
    (Kevin) "Yeah, freakin' freezing cold I say."
    (Joey) "Hold on, let me think for a second...maybe there's more to me than I though I was."

Joey got up and began to walk around. After a couple of steps, he made a statement about himself.

(Joey) "Do you hear my footsetps? Logan, check your heartbeat sensor."
    (Logan) "Okay."

I brought up my ACR and looked at the heartbeat sensor. As the sensor made a sound and scan. Joey, as a white dot, didn't show up at all. Meaning, he somehow invisible to sensors. Not only that, his footsteps were also silent.

(Joey) "You guys see? I never noticed them up until now. Why am I not making any noises from my footsteps?"
    (Kevin) "Now that's something special about you. That's what makes you special, isn't it? I think you'll have a great potential than you think."
    (Joey) "I just hope that you're right about me Kevin. I don't want people to go spreading bad rumors about me."
    (Logan) "Don't worry. We'll make sure they know we're the good guys."
    (Kevin) "Besides, we're your friends."
    (Joey) "Thanks. Your turn now."
    (Kevin) "Yeah..."

Kevin cleared his throat and began his speech about himself.

(Kevin) "Let's see, well, I did find this book on the ground on the first day of my final year in our school. It had a cresent moon on the front and a full moon on the back. I thought it would not only be helpful in my English class but it would also be helpful for everything else so I just took it. I didn't even know it had a mind of it's own. At the same time, it was helpful. I thought I never get through this without it."
    (Joey) "That's why your here."
    (Kevin) "Yeah, I guess."
    (Logan) "Well, it's good to be with us Kevin. You'll look like a person with a great thing on your mind."
    (Kevin) "Thanks. Now last but not least, you Logan. You're going to have to explain your new outfit and looks."
    (Logan) "Was thinking the same thing."

I sat up straight and began to tell them my long history while at the same time, dematerialize my armor and back into my regular clothing.

(Logan) "If you guy haven't noticed yet, I don't have a last name."
    (Joey) "Really? Were you raised in an orphanage?"
    (Logan) "Yeah. Someone out of the blue just called me by the name of Logan so I went with that."
    (Kevin) "So, about your, new looks?"
    (Logan) "I have memories about this stuff. I didn't think they were true but it turns out it was. One of those cyborgs mentioned about me being a Type-0 cyborg, the most powerful one."
    (Kevin) "Explains why everyone wants your hide."
    (Logan) "So it seems. I wonder why I never realized it up until now?"
    (Joey) "You lived in our world for so long that you didn't get to know yourself."
    (Logan) "Yeah..."

I yawned as I began to get sleepy after what happened tonight so I made a propostion to get shelter.

(Logan) "I don't think this place will cut it for us for the night. We need to find a place with food we can stay in."
    (Joey) "Yeah, never had anything to eat yet."
    (Kevin) "Alright, but we better be careful in the city. Anything can happen."
    (Logan) "Yeah, true. Guys ready to go?"

Both Joey and Kevin nodded in agreement. We stood up from the ground and dusted ourselves off, preparing our trip to the city.

(Logan) "Well, let's get going."

We exited the abandoned building and made our way to the city while Kevin managed to hide our stuff in his book, somehow. When we got to the city, we saw people in panic. They were frightened by the recent attack and fires toward the center of the city of these cyborgs called "terrorists". A civilian ran into us and commented on us on our looks.

(Civilian) "Were you guys involved with those terrorists?"
    (Kevin) "No, but those 'terrorists' almost tried to blast us."
    (Joey) "But we managed to get away from them though..."
    (Civilian) "Well I'll be damned. You guys are lucky. Their only target was the TSA's Ground HQ and Section Six. They also captured two people from what I heard."
    (Logan) "TSA's Ground HQ and Section Six, as well as capturing two people huh? Well, we are lucky, somehow. Our homes are pretty much gone as a result of their attack. Is there an alternative place we can stay?"
    (Civilian) "There are some TSA Officers that are helping out people who lost their homes at a nearby hotel, you can find a place there, they'll shelter you, follow me, I'll show you the place."

We began to follow the civilian toward the hotel that was providing shelter for the people who lost their homes as a result of the attack. When we arrived at the hotel, we looked at it and examined the outer part of it. It's almost just like the hotels back at our world only much different. Numerous people were entering the luxurous looking hotel, looking for a place to stay.

(Civilian) "Here, they're about to fill up every last room so if I were you guys, I go in there right now and grab a room."
    (Logan) "Thanks for the tip, we owe you one."
    (Civilian) "Don't worry about me, I'm just helping whenever I can."

The civilian began to run toward the fire in hopes to find more people who need help. I hope he comes back okay, he was very helpful. We immedietly entered the hotel from the front enterance and the front desk was just packed with people trying to get a room. Joey, Kevin, and I looked at each other trying to figure out what to do.

(Kevin) No way in hell we're getting a room here.
    (Joey) This place is packed with many people, but at least we need to try.
    (Logan) Good idea, let's try to get a room in this hotel, if we don't, we'll continue the serach.

We proceed toward the front desk and some soliders-probabaly TSA-backed up the crowd and made an announcment. We were near the desk so we managed to get a clear look at the two officers.

(TSA Officer) "All right everyone calm down. We'll only have one room left so it will go to the people that need the shelter the most. Everyone else will need to move to another hotel across the street. Everyone who needs a place to stay raise your hands."

We quickly raised our hands as the crowd did the same. We weren't sure if we managed to get our hands up first but it was our best shot if we wanted to get the last room. We weren't hoggers or anything, we just didn't have a place to stay. We and the crowd paitently waited for an answer from the TSA Officials before they said a word.

(TSA Officer) "You three, looks like your the lucky ones today."
    Last edited by Light Buster; 01-29-2010 at 01:19 PM.

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

CHAPTER 16

"A Place to Stay"
    A Luxerious Hotel
    Logan
    September 14th, an little over one hour and thrity minutes to the 15th.
    Midchilda

(TSA Officer) "You three, looks like your the lucky ones today."

The TSA Officer pointed to us as he just said what we thought he said. We couldn't believe it, we got so lucky this time I thought we needed to celebrate.

(Joey) Oh my g...Did we just get very lucky?
    (Kevin) Pretty much. Man, thank god.
    (Logan) Let's get our room key quickly before anything else happens, okay?
    (Joey) Cool.
    (Kevin) Indeed.
    (TSA Officer) "Please move to the front desk and accept your key."
    (Logan) "All right."

We quickly walked over to the front desk and a female receptionist gave us the key-different from the room keys at the US-to our room, Room #2050. I assumed that our room was on floor twenty and in room fifty.

(Receptionists) "We hope you enjoy your stay."
    (Logan) "Thank you."
    (TSA Officer) "All right everyone, this hotel is no longer vacant. Please move over to the next hotel quickly."

We heard everyone return to the front entrance and exit there as we headed toward the elevators. There weren't any buttons to press and the door toward the most left elevator opened up by itself. Weird. We entered the elevator without questioning it and the elevator door shut itself. We turned around and faced the doors that just closed and a holograpic pad popped up. It spoke as if it was prompting something.

(Elevator) "Please place your room key on the pad and the elevator will take you to your floor."

I placed the key on the pad and the pad immedietly accepted the key, scanning it to take us to ou floor. After a few seconds of scanning, the key was released back to us and the elevator began to speak again.

(Elevator) "Twentyth floor, going up."

The elevator began to move up on it's own like all elevators did. We waited paitently and socalized between each other as the elevator took us to our destination.

(Joey) "Man, I didn't think they pick us."
    (Kevin) "Well, hold your horses man, we probably got like one of the worst rooms in the hotel. So they just give to us to make us look stupid."
    (Logan) "But at least we got one thing out of this, a room. Better than no room at all."
    (Kevin) "True."
    (Elevator) "We have arrived at the twentyth floor. We hope you enjoy your stay."

The elevators stopped and opened the door. There was some sort of invisible or contour line that lead us out of the elevator and into the hallways. Maybe these were guidelines to help us guide us to our rooms. There was another voice-most likely a guide-to help us to our rooms.

(Hotel Guide) "Please follow this line and you'll be at your room shortly."

We didn't know if we should trust it but we followed it anyways regarding to be careful at the same time. We looked at the rooms we passed and we can hear people talking about what just happened tonight. What was going to happen to this world? Who's hurt? Every question was in the air as we made our way towards our room, in a very long hallway. We thought it would be a short walk but it turned out to be a five minute walk to a single room when we finally arrived at our room, Room 2050.

(Hotel Guide) "Please insert you key card for room acess."

I took out the key card and placed it on the pad of the door. The pad began to scan the key card for a couple of seconds. When it was finally finished, we heard a click from the door, meaning that the door was unlocked.

(Hotel Guide) "Thank you, enjoy your stay."

I gripped the door handle and I looked at Joey then Kevin. We nodded our heads and we opened the door to our rooms. When we did, we got more than just a room. We got a room that was just more than mouth-dropping. We got a room that was perfectly beautiful, everything that we needed from our typical room and way more than just what we needed. The beds, rooms, heck, everything was luxerious.

(Joey) "This is the most nicest place I've ever stayed in."
    (Logan) "You can say that again."
    (Kevin) "Looks like I spoke too soon."
    (Logan) "Indeed."

We entered the room and closed the door behind us, locking it in the process. We began to look around the room first before we did anything else. I had to say, this was a nice room. A very nice room. We should enjoy what we got but at the same time keep in mind about what is going on in this world. I was looking around the beds and a large TV while Kevin was in the bathroom, examining it. Joey was looking around for any phones or something close to it but no luck for him.

(Kevin) "Wow, bathrooms are totally different here."
    (Logan) "Beds are the same. Guess something just don't change."
    (Joey) "Can't find a phone here."
    (Logan) "This world probably uses a different method of communication so use of cell phones use is going to be different to everyone else."
    (Joey) "At least we'll be the only ones on the cell phones."
    (Kevin) "But that will attract alot of attention."
    (Joey) "Good point."
    (Kevin) "So, who's going first in the shower?"
    (Logan) "Since I was the last to share my secret I'll go first, unless anyone really needs it."
    (Kevin) "The showers are...somewhat the same...except that you'll control the temperature of the water using a pad on a wall. There's also a changing room whenever you need it."
    (Logan) "Thanks Kevin. Now if you guys don't mind, I'll be cleaning myself up."
    (Joey) "Sure thing."

Kevin Johnson
    In Hotel Room #2050

As Logan went into the shower, a screen popped up toward Joey and I as we finished looking around our new beautiful room.

(Hotel Service) "We hope that you are enjoying your stay. Is there any service you need in our relief support? We can bring you extra clothing, food, anything you need?"
    (Kevin) "You can bring us some extra clothing. That will be all."
    (Hotel Service) "Very well, extra clothing is on the way."

Suddenly, a pile of neatly folded clothes suddenly appeared on the bed nearby. For room service in this world, that was very quick. He had our clothes in a second we mentioned it.

(Hotel Service) "Thank you. Enjoy your stay."

The screen vanished immedietly after we got our clothes. Joey and I decided to move the clothes onto the bed and leave it there for Logan to organize.

(Joey) "Do you think Logan knows what he's doing?"
    (Kevin) "Yeah, by the way, we need to exchange information once we're done cleaning ourselves up from this mess and we need places for us to sleep."
    (Joey) "Oh, I don't mind sleeping on the couch in this room. Besides, there should be a bed underneath it..."

Joey went over to the couch and looked around the couch for a lever to unfold the bed. After some time he found it and a bed popped up. Wow, pretty observant for a guy who is the best wrestler of our school.

(Joey) "Ha, found it."
    (Kevin) "Good, at least each of us has a bed to sleep on now."

I walked over toward the large window and looked outside. I saw the numerous flames that came from the center of the city and a nearby building. If these cyborgs were able to accomplish something by doing this they were successful, but it didn't mean that they have won yet. I looked on to see what will happen in the next days, weeks, whenever they will strike again.
    Last edited by Light Buster; 02-02-2010 at 06:41 PM.

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

CHAPTER 17

"Shower of Thoughts"
    Luxurious Hotel, Room #2050
    Logan
    September 14th
    Midchilda

As I began to undress from my beat-up clothing, I noted some cuts on my shirt, sleeve, pants, socks, and shoes. It seems that after what happened tonight, my clothing wouldn't be helpful from this point. I took out my personel items that somehow managed to survive the recent battles from my pants and discarded the clothing in the far left corner of the dressing room along with my shoes as well. There was a nearby tall mirror to my left and I looked at it. The only thing I have now was my slender body, blue hair, and teal eyes. From the outside, my body looked like an average human. But on the inside, my body was actually constructed with mechanical parts that made up the human body. My body can feel the same just like a normal human. I exited the dressing room and when I was about to enter the shower, I heard knocking on the door, it was either Joey or Kevin that needed something. I decided to answer, but not open the door itself, for privacy.

(Joey) "Hey, Logan, we got some extra clothes and shoes from room service. If you need any, they'll be on the bed for you."
    (Logan) "Thanks."
    (Joey) "No problem man."

I proceeded toward the shower door and began to examine the shower itself. Other than the shower head and controls to the shower, there wasn't anything different. It was almost like those showers in my home country. I pushed the shower door open and entered the shower. I closed the shower door as I entered and began to examine the controls to see how to turn it on. There was an 'On' and 'Off' switch but nothing else but a blank screen as well. I decided to press the 'On' button to see what will happen. A meter suddenly appeared on the screen as I released my pressure on the button. I tocuhed the meter and a number appeared on the screen wit a superscript next to it. It seemed to be a temperature controller to the water that came from the shower. I adjusted the water temperature to 110 degrees fahrenheit. A warm shower is what I need right now, and some time to think. As I set the temperature of the water, a button appeared next to it. This button appeared to be the one that started the shower. I pressed it and the water began to come out of the shower head. I guess this is how the shower works.

I let the water soak me from hair to feet, I found a salon-style soap dispenser, stepped out of the water, and soaped myself up to clean up every part of my body from face to toe. I even got the hidden parts of my body too. After about thirty seconds of cleaning up every part of my body, I walked into the spraying water and washed off myself. The bubbles of the soap began to run off of my body as the water soaked me. I then got shampoo and began to wash my hair. I scratched my head as I began to spread the shampoo all over my blue hair. My hair also gave off a streak that was almost like if it was underwater in the ocean. After like three to five minutes of washing my hair, I washed down the shampoo off of my hair.

After that I began to think to myself, I raised my hands toward my eyes and looked into my palms of my hands. Then I turned them to see the back of them, then the palms again. I never thought I'd be here right now, especially what was going on. First, the Russians attacked the US, now we're transported right in a middle of a terrorist attack in a different world. I never thought this can be real, but it was. I pressed the button to shut off the water running from the shower head but I did not turn off the shower itself. I had a feeling that Kevin and Joey will be needing it as well. I opened the shower door and grabbed a towel to dry myself off. As I dryed myself off, I could easily see and feel the hot mist that covered the whole bathroom as I completely dried myself off. I then tied the towel around my waist, covering my body. I then, exited the shower and walk over to the door. I slowly opened the door and exited the shower. Kevin and Joey were watching the news on TV which was covering what just happened earlier tonight. I walked over to the new set of clothes that were on the bed for me. Guess that means we have new clothes for our stay in this world.

(Logan) "Shower's free. Who's going next?"
    (Kevin) "I will, thanks."
    (Logan) "No problem."
    (Joey) "Seems a lot of things happened today."
    (Logan) "Yeah, let's get some sleep while we can. It's a long day tommorow."

I got a white, short-sleeved shirt, a new set of fresh, blue pants, white socks, a boxer-briefed underwear, and a pair of shoes that were left on the ground. I placed my clothes on a nearby table and pulled up the blankets on my bed. I threw my towel onto the table as well and climbed into bed. All I wanted to do right now was to sleep as I pulled the blankets back up toward my now clean and slender body. Now that I've taken a very nice and thoughtful shower, I can go to sleep with ease. As I began to snuggle up into a comfortable sleeping position, Joey said something about what happened tonight.

(Joey) "Hey Logan, before you go to bed, I should give you some information about a plan that the cyborgs are planning."
    (Logan) "Go ahead..."

I got half of my body up, keeping my body covered using the blankets, and began to listen in on to Joey's story.

(Joey) "When I was almost crushed by the falling roof of the mansion, I overheard a conversation between them."
    (Logan) "Can you describe it?"

I heard Kevin turn on the shower as Joey began to tell me about what he heard back at the mansion.

(Joey) "Okay, they said something about using the girl for a mission. They also said about using another girl to power something called the Vessel of the Saints. They plan to use it to drop magical bombs on this rock and take this world hostage. They also said if they can use the two moons of this planet once they're in a certain position, the vessel will become invincible."
    (Logan) "So, they're going that far to help Doctor Jail Scaglietti?"
    (Joey) "Yeah, I never thought they'll do something like this..."
    (Logan) "They'll learn their lesson eventually. Besides, Kevin said something about his book with moons on it."
    (Joey) "Do you mean..."
    (Logan) "If I'm correct, he can stop the moons and prevent the ship from becoming invincible."
    (Joey) "Hope you're right, because if that ship is able to do that, we'll won't be seeing another daylight for a lifetime."
    (Logan) "I'm thinking the same. Anyhow, I'm going to bed, it's been a long day, tell Kevin what you just said tonight before you go to bed, okay?"
    (Joey) "Kay, I'll see you tommorow, good night."
    (Logan) "Same, night."

Joey turned off one half of the lights as I layed down on the bed again and turned my body to face the window. It seems that the fire in the center of the city was dying down a bit, the situation was becoming less intense now. I felt a presence of someone, who is just like me, as I wondered myself into sleep...
    Last edited by Light Buster; 02-04-2010 at 10:47 PM.

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

CHAPTER 18

"For Everything, For Anything"
    Luxurious Hotel, Room #2050
    Logan
    September 15th
    Midchilda

As I came to, I could see the light of the new day that just came toward my sleepy eyes. I woke up to notice that Kevin and Joey just got up as well. They were streching and the such as they managed to get through the night.

(Kevin) "Mornin' Logan."
    (Logan) "Morning Kevin."
    (Kevin) "Yawn, I'm sure that today we'll at least get a break."
    (Logan) "We will, I'm sure of it."

I decided to reach for the remote on the table and turn it to the news to see what was up. As I got hold of the remote to the TV, I pressed the 'Power' button and the TV screen began to show the damages to the city and Ground HQ. Parts of the city were blocked off for quarnitine or investigation. There was also a reporter that could be heard on the microphone or something, I didn't know, I just turned the TV on and listened in...

(News Reporter) "We're on the scene above the TSA Ground HQ, which was attacked by terrorists yesterday. There's been no announcment from the TSA regarding the details of the incident, the damage to the facility, or the number of casualties. There appears to have been a message from the group responsible immediatey after the incident, but the TSA Public Relations Division has said that they'll only release it after a detailed examination."

I turned the TV off and the TV went blank as I pressed the power button again. I starting to get the feeling this place was becoming like home.

(Kevin) "So, we goin' out to get Scaglietti?"
    (Logan) "Soon. First, we need to adapt ourselves to this new world. Once we get settled in, we can go after him and stop his little plan."
    (Kevin) "Yeah, guess I'm the only one who can stop this plan of his."
    (Logan) "One part of it at least. I'm planing to destroy that god-forsaken vessel."
    (Joey) "Don't know what to do. I plan to help you Kevin to flush out that mad doctor."
    (Kevin) "That's a good idea."
    (Logan) "Okay. So it's decided. I'm going to destroy that vessel when it pop up and you two will find and flush out the doctor."
    (Kevin) "Sounds like a plan."
    (Joey) "Can't wait to see what this city has to offer."
    (Logan) "Alright, since we only have one key to this room, we'll meet in the center of the city or somewhere near it once we're finished exploring the city. If you guys hear or find anything interesting, let us know right away."
    (Joey) "Of course."
    (Kevin) "Yeah, we'll let you know."

I began to dress in my civil clothing then brush my teeth and stuff. We then left the room and back down to the elevators. We paitently waited for the elevators as we began to think where to explore. The elevator arrived on our floor with a 'ding' sound and the doors to the elevator opened. We then entered the elevator and the doors closed on its own, taking us to ground level. We now waited for the elevator to take us there and release us. We wondered what it will be like in the city that was shaken up by the attack yesterday

As we finally reached ground level, the elevator doors opened and we exited the elevator. We were thinking of going to eat breakfast somewhere other than the hotel but we decided as part of the relief effort, we decided to eat in the hotel, save us some money for later use. We moved to the cafeteria in the hotel and began to find ourselves a place to sit down to eat. Most of the tables were filled with many people, eager for the food to be ready so they can get to it. As we made rounds of the cafeteria, looking for a table, we noted the number of people at each table. Just like us, they lost their homes. Unlike us, we lost everything. Family, friends, home, everything you could imagine, gone in a blink of an eye. At the same time for us, we made new friends. Each other.

We managed to finally found an open table and we conviently took a seat on the chairs that were next to the table. By the looks of the tables around us, we managed to get the last table in the house. Everyone was eager to get food. As the waiters and waitresses began to place food on the center table. Don't know what was kind of food was it but we were eager to get the food ourselves but we didn't want to be trampled at the same time. As the waiters/waitresses finished setting up the food. They gave out a single that the food is ready to be served. Everyone immedietly stood up and rushed the center table. We never realized that they'll do everything and or anything for a set of food. We got up and walked over to the center table. The table was crowded like a bunch of ants crawling over a single thing. They're doing whatever they could for everything, for anything. We decided to wait for the crowd to thin out before we got our food. As the crowd began to die down, we saw our chance for the remaining breakfast food on the table and managed to get ourselves servings of the food before we returned to our tables. Who would've thought we actually get ourselves food from a crowd like this? As we returned to the table, we began eating as quickly as possible so nobody around here doesn't try to bribe us and take our food. Or at least steal it. As we finished what we got, we quickly left the table and out of the cafeteria.

I checked the clock on my cell phone. It was nine o' clock already as we headed out of the hotel and outside into the front entrance. We began to make plans on what to do in the city.

(Kevin) "Well that some ordeal."
    (Joey) "A big one at least, so what are we going to do next?"
    (Logan) "I'm going on an urban exlporation if you guys don't mind."
    (Kevin) "Well I was planning on that too. How about we all go together?"
    (Logan) "Sure. How about you Joey?"
    (Joey) "I guess I can do that too."
    (Logan) "Okay then, it's settled. Let's go."

We left the hotel and began to make our way to the city, and figure out what was going on.
    Last edited by Light Buster; 03-02-2010 at 12:25 PM.

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

CHAPTER 19

"Urban Exploration"
    City of Midchilda
    Logan
    September 15th
    Midchilda

As we split up from the hotel, Joey decided to head toward the natural areas of Midchilda to uncover the doctor's secret spot. While Kevin wanted to go with me, he decided it was best to split up and explore the city to cover more ground. I was doing the same only more on the more crowded places of the city and more inside of the city. We were expecting a lot of the unexpected from the city, from this world actually. After exploring the central government areas opened to the public, I decided to go visit the hospital, although this was located away from the city. Didn't really know why, I just, wanted to...

As I made my way into the hospital, I noted that the place was packed. Many patients were waiting to be patched up-mostly TSA officers and ground units-eager to leave the place and get back on active duty. I also took note of two children, that were also part of the TSA. Aren't they too young to join in? Anyhow, one was a boy, with red hair, maybe 8 to 10 years old the other is a girl, pink hair, maybe 7 or 8. Man, I'm already coming across many things that were completely different from the world we came from. I began to gather my memories of what I saw from last night up 'til now. Everything in this world is completely different. Architecture, policies, military, everything. Everything was completely different from our world. I never thought anything like this was possible until now.

I suddenly heard someone talking in front of me. I immediately put my attention on what was going on. A female doctor was now standing in front of me before I even knew it. I wonder what she wanted from me...

(Doctor) "Sir, I have something to deliver to you."
    (Logan) "Something?"

As the doctor gave me an envelope, I thanked her as I took it while she walked away from me. Funny, I never got a single letter here in this world. Well, until now. As I looked around for a bit, I opened the envelope. The envelope contained a card that I pulled out and it had something simple on it. It read:

"Meet me in the courtyard."

That is what the letter contained. No recipients. Is this a surprise? An ambush? Didn't know, but at the same time, I didn't want to turn it down because something was waiting for me. Maybe a true surprise, never know. I decided to make my way toward the courtyard. As I made my way there, I felt things were more concetrated on me now. As I moved toward the courtyard. I couldn't help but feel that people were now giving me weird looks, as if they knew what I was cabable of, and what I can do. I began to recall one memory that happened last night...

Last Night...

As I made my way over to the debris, I got sight on the numbers surrounding the debris, with my friends buried in it, and quickly hid behind the nearst wall, or at least what's left of it. I noted the suitcase was in Quartto's hand. Seems that we lost her after all...I hid behind the wall for quiet a while for them to pass, seeing that there's no use in trying to get the package back. I couldn't take them all. I maybe the most strongest Type Zero of all the combat cyborgs, but there was no way I couldn't take on a whole army of beefed up cyborgs, especially when they're all smart. They had us beat from the start. It was only a matter of time before they and life taught us a lesson. I waited for the numbers to leave, each of them taking off away from our positions, flying. Only two of them did not leave. I waited quiet a while as a conversation stirred up between the two.

(Sei) "Hmmm, do you think they're dead?"
    (Cinque) "They were foolish enough to stand against us."
    (Sei) "Well, we better head back."
    (Cinque) "Indeed, Sei."
    (Sei) "What about Logan? Do we think we can capture him when the doctor's dream start?"
    (Cinque) "We will capture him in time now that he's alone without his friends, besides, everyone knows who he is."

I did not moved at all, I was stunned. Petrified. I thought I was finished. I just froze from where I am. I never thought of this being the end for me. But then, the two began to move away from my position. With Sei, taking Cinque with her. Did they leave me on purpose? Was I lucky? I will never know the answer, after what just happened tonight...

Present Day

'Everyone knows who I am'? Man, I must be really famous or something. Guess everbody does know who and what I am cabable of. I didn't dare stare at anybody else as I quickly made my way toward the courtyard and without knowing it, I was in the courtyard. The elegance and beauty of the courtyard looked like an ambush was set up. Didn't care. I have questions to ask and I needed answers. I walked toward the center of the courtyard and took a seat on the bench that was set in the center. I began to gather all of my thoughts again of this world and mine, again. After some thinking time to myself. I didn't even catch note of a girl sitting next to me. She had an indigo blue hair and teal eyes that seemed familiar to me. Her injuries were extensive by just looking at her. As her apperance got me thinking, she began speaking to me out of the blue.

(????) "It's great to meet you."
    (Logan) "Same here."
    (????) "Just like to wonder how'd you get here?"
    (Logan) "To this hospital, I walked here."
    (????) "How about getting here to Mid?"
    (Logan) "Umm, I'm not quiet sure myself..."
    (????) "That's okay. Foreigners like you aren't so sure themselves."

She then gave me a smile and a happy look that really looked familiar. Before I got to ask another question, she began to speak again.

(????) "I'm sure you'll get used to it here, Logan."

I stopped talking and noted what she just said. How did she know my name in an instant? Am I really that important to everyone? I began to become suspicious of myself and everyone around me?

(Logan) "I'm sure that I will. I have just one question?"
    (????) "Go ahead."

I cleared my throat and asked her:

(Logan) "Who are you and how do you know me?"

She giggled and answered:

(Subaru) "I'm just like you. I'm Subaru Nakajima. It's great to meet you."

My life just changed in a blink of an eye.

Kevin Johnson
    Near Shopping Center

As I made my way out of the shopping center after buying some supplies, I began to feel that this world works differently than ours. I managed to gather and buy some supplies that will last us for a couple of weeks. As I left, I felt that I was being watched. Every step, every move, every word. I didn't bother with this and continued on. As I continued my scout of the city, I looked back at the abandoned parts of the city and began to wonder...

What caused this?

It didn't really matter though but I am curious in reasons without the technology we have back at home.

Joey Rodreguiz
    Forest Area

As I searched for the hideout, I began to wonder about how people take care of the enviroment. Many trees here allow me to blend in very easily and make stealthy attacks. During the search, I began to hear voices in the forest. Enemy or not, I wasn't alone. I decided to move closer to the voices to see who was it that is talking. When I managed to get a closer look, I noted a man as well as something looked like a miniture person. The man sitting near the tree looked reconizable, as if I know him or even relate to him. I wanted to talk to him or something but something told me to talk to him directly. Then they started to talk again...

(????) "I need to talk to someone directly...

Then he looked toward my direction and nodded. I knew this man from the very beginning. I stepped out and walked over to him to see if he's all right, Zest.

(Zest) "It's been a while since I seen you, son."
    (Joey) "Same here, dad..."
    Last edited by Light Buster; 07-19-2010 at 05:09 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information