AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: RPG: War, Blood, Transvexia

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

health: 100%

Paninni knew he was coming her way and stayed still but suddenlt ducked when a large sword cut of a few stray hairs. She jumped backwards on a higher wall and looked at the hunter "you little rat, you have a nice fee on your head and i inted to get it". Pannini simply sniffed which gave her the info she looked for the male was a human and he did not smell off vampire blood which means he only took the job to earn some quick cash and was no pro hunter. He came at her roaring some battle cry, when he was close enough she simply whacked him in the face with the bag she still held. he snarled and came at her again only to be hit again with the bag. He glared at her "this is no over halfbreed!"he ran off causing panini to just lift a brow and then shrug.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

AF's Resident Color Taster Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Chameleon Cookie Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2016 02:14 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Sr Machinehead PSN ID: Sr_machinehead Steam ID: DocMK

As Farrel made his way towards the half-breeds location he saw a man running away with an angry look on his face. As the man passed him Farrel stuck out his foot and tripped the man. He then knelt down and said to the man "what are you running so fast from? you couldn't possibly be hunting in these parts could you?" As Farrel said this he gave a sigh and grabbed hold of the man's shirt. He then knocked out the hunter and went to see if the half-breed was okay.
    Last edited by Sr Machinehead; 01-04-2010 at 10:22 AM.

Set made by me
    "Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's going to burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm going to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Pannini sat crouched on the wall, she had dropped the bag in favor on nibbleing on her thumb. When he aproached her mind was slighty somewhere else and her eyes were half lid. she faintly wondery if the guy was really as dangerous as he claimed to be. she settled her sight on teh full blood when he came into her sight but did make a atemp to flee or attack.

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.

God of Destruction Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-07-2011 09:37 AM
    Threads

Xav's conversation had been going well, and he had even come close to saying he was feeling content around his old friend, when the sound of steel on leather alerted him to what was going on.

Both Xav and Nozerael whirled and watched as a duel suddenly sparked out in front of the Jobs Board. Leanni had drawn her sword, and a man that Xav did not know had replied by pulling out a small battle axe and a long sword. In seconds, both of them crossed blades, attracting everyones attention.

Xav was startled by the event, but then saw the source of the fight. Cluthed in Leannis hands like her life depended on it, was a sheet of paper. Shaking his head, he turned to Nozerael, who was chuckling softly, asking "Shouldn't we do something?"

Nozerael smiled as he turned to Xav and smirked "No, not yet. Lets see how the fight goes... if it gets too bad, Ill stop it." Nozerael had seen such fights before, and had also seen who was looking at it first. Taqar knew the rules, and Nozerael would only award him the contract if he disarmed the young women.

Sighing, Xav let his mask fall back into place as he watched the battle from afar, wondering who would win in the melee.

A great webcomic!! Full of humor, angst, and occasional fanservice!

AF's Resident Color Taster Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead has a reputation beyond repute Sr Machinehead's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

When Farrel approached the young half-breed he noticed that she had become slightly more relaxed than the last time they met. Noticing that she was not focusing on him completely was thinking about something else he got a little closer and said "hello there. I see trouble is following in your wake as usual." as Farrel said this he tried to smile at the half-blood. "Well the details don't really matter i really just came to see if you were harmed in the skirmish." Farrel got a little closer but still walked slowly trying to wear an expression that would coax the half-blood closer in case she was harmed. That is when he noticed the scent of rioters outside the hideout. Farrel expression became one of worry for just a second as he gripped his cane tighter but he decided to finish his current situation. He stood in place waiting for the half-breeds response.

Set made by me
    "Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's going to burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm going to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Panini nibbled on her thumb causing some blood to dribble from it "he was no hunter just a money maniak" she looked at the wound on her thumb "i beat him by hitting with a bag how many hunters would allow that" she sighed and looked at the sky "i thought coming here would get them of my back for a while" she jumped from the wall "aparantly my 'reign of terror' has moved itself beyond felina" she she ran her tongue over her lower lip "even if the whole reign thing a lie". Panini had never attacked anyone that had not attacked her first, mostly she left them alive but soon she found they saw it as a form of mockery and tryed to hunt her down even harder.

Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

"well seeing as you're fine i think it's about time i take my leave. there are matters i must take care of immediately. Well take care and if you need something i'm sure you'll be able to find me." As Farrel said this he turned around and waved his hand in the direction of the half-breed. as he started walking away his smile fell and his face showed anger. He brought his free hand onto the hilt of the sword as he started walking in the direction of the hideout.

Set made by me

~Lolitaloid~ Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts 151 - Mew
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2011 06:46 PM
    Threads

Leanni simply took one small step back. She smiled at herself knowing she of course would win. No human nor any vampire had ever defeated her. She looked over towards Xav to see if he was still talking. She gave a small laugh seeing he had sat down to watch the fight. Leanni shook her head for a second trying to hold back a laugh.

As Leanni just stood there for a second not really paying attention to the man that stood before her, he saw she was a bit distracted and quickly swung his axe down at her. Leanni noticed in time and jumped back right as it hit the ground before her. She dashed forward and swung her sword clashing against the axe as he tried lifting it back up, but he pulled up quick enough and blocked it. Leanni smiled thinking to herself, " I actually may have a challenge here for once." She jumped up and the man swung the axe up towards her, trying to hit her out of the air, but Leanni was too quick and she immediately came down digging both of her heels into his chest and kicking off. The man moved back a little, stumbling but he caught his self. Leanni just dashed forward again as soon as she landed on the ground and swung her sword once more now towards the short sword in his hand and knocking it away from his hand.

The man smiled and readied the axe in both his hands. " Is that all you can do?" He asked her smuggly.

This made Leanni a bit mad. A mere human challenging her in such a way, just made her a bit infuriated. She decided she'd go straight for him and immediately knock his axe out of his hands. She once again dashed forward even faster this time and clashed her sword against his axe. Little to her suprise, the man had used all of his strength and ended up knocking her back some when they clashed. Leanni just stared for a second a bit surprised. She decided that no longer would work. She shook her head and decided a new tactic. She dashed forward again, and the man once again got ready to swing his axe flinging her back again, but she quickly jumped, stepping on the axe, and quickly kicked the man in the face, right in the middle of his face. He stumbled dropping his axe for a second and almost fell and hit the ground.

Leanni smiled and quickly slid her sword back in her sheath, walking over towards Xav smiling very widely and laughing. " I got it!" she yelled laughing very happily.
    Set by me.

I was Hieko.

God of Destruction Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-07-2011 09:37 AM
    Threads

OOC: I come bearing lifeblood!!!

Xav and Nozerael watched the fight in interest, as did everyone else. It was immediately evident that Leanni had the advantage in speed, where as her opponent rivaled such with his brute strength and skills. Xav was somehow entranced as he watched Leanni jump-kicked his chest, carefully avoiding and countering his next moves.

Everyone watched as her opponent pulled out a short sword, gazing in amazement at the warriors skills. There were many people who had learned to use two weapons at once, but it was generally considered suicidal to mix weapons together, especially ones with different weights and centers of balance. This man was using both as if it was natural to him as breathing.

Cheers were and encouragements began to ring out for both, some even offering tips on how to beat the other. Xav refrained from joining in, while Nozerael simply laughed in mirth at the excitement being generated in the room. It had been a long time since the Guild had seen a duel, as most adventurers these days preferred to keep themselves out of danger more then the old vetreans. And yet this young girl was proving that not all of the young generation was lost.

Cries of joy rang out as Leanni sent him stumbling to the floor, a triumphant grin upon her face as she strolled over, as she said "I got it!"
    Xav's face gained a small smirk, but as he got ready to congratulate her, time slowed down around him. He was momentarily startled, as it had been a few years since this power had shown itself.

His eyes zeroed in on the source of the threat, and he watched as the beaten warrior slowly stood back up, his ax raising high in the air as he aimed for Leanni's back. Reacting on instinct, he dashed behind her, bumping her slightly in the process, the sound of steel ringing out as time returned to normal.

His eyes, which had turned a deep crimson, heard the clanging of several blades as the world came rushing at him, revealing to him that he was not the only one who had noticed. Three blades, his and two others, had caught the warriors blade and held it still.

He growled deeply, glaring at the warrior in disgust as he gazed at his suprised expression.

A great webcomic!! Full of humor, angst, and occasional fanservice!

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Green Ribbon
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2015 01:50 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Danger Duchess

Health: 100%

Kotomi got up as the mob knocked on the door. "Give us the girl and nobody gets hurt." They chanted in harmony. She opened her window and got into her masculine outfit. She hid her hair down her shirt and jumped to the roof next to her. "Damn....Im not going through this again." She ran more and looked at guards at the ground, human guards. "Hot damn!" She ducked and peered over the part of the roof. "Somebody's gotta find the little girl." One said nailing a paper into the wall. "Yea, then she'll be at the mercy of the warden keep." They walked away laughing and held papers tightly. She hung down checking the poster:

WANTED
    Kotomi Higurashi
    For: Murder of Humans, Breaking the Warden's Vampire Laws, and Disobeying Slavery Rights.

Suspect killed two men, both humans, on Deca 22 Year 2302 of the Royal Guardian Calender. Men were found with bullets in their heads as well as cuts on their arms. Suspect is said to have been bloodthristy from witnesses and must be jailed as soon as possible
    Reward: 100,000 Dalleo

Kotomi got back on the roof and ran faster roof to roof. She fell down near two vampires and a dead man with an axe in his head. "Uh...Do you guys have any place I could hide?" She asked, nervously.

A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

Junior Member ExcelSaga has a brilliant future ExcelSaga has a brilliant future ExcelSaga has a brilliant future ExcelSaga has a brilliant future ExcelSaga has a brilliant future ExcelSaga has a brilliant future ExcelSaga has a brilliant future ExcelSaga has a brilliant future ExcelSaga has a brilliant future ExcelSaga has a brilliant future ExcelSaga has a brilliant future ExcelSaga's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-12-2010 10:29 PM
    Threads

Asa watched as Vladimir ran off with a very upset look upon his face. "mmmmm... I wonder if something has happened." She snifed the air and caught the sent of Kotomi's blood. "sigh. Looks like we are all getting into a bit of trouble today." And with that Asa set off in the direction of the sent hoping that she was ok.

After a little while she came upon a mob of people who had gathered in an alley way. Wondering what was going on she blended herself in with the crowd and listened in. "They say a female vampire did this and now they have a warrant and a big sum of money on her head for whoever brings her in."

"I better go find everyone," Asa thought as she made her way out of the crowd and down the alley towards the hideout.

"Kotomi! Vladimir! Anyone!" Bursting into the room she noticed that Vladimir was sitting down at a table. "Where is Kotomi??"

Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Health:100%
    As Farrel approached the headquarters he noticed Kotomi leaving through the rooftops. Farrel decided to wait for the others to get to the HQ by hiding out on the roof. As Asa arrived and began to ask Vladimir questions Farrel hopped down from the roof and tapped the doorway with his cane. "To answer your question Asa Kotomi's out and about as usual. She'll be fine. if you want i can go follow her to make sure that mob doesn't actually find her though." as he said this Farrel seemed unusually calm and maybe even to relaxed with what was happening. As Farrel waited for the reply he began twiddling with his cane and really just relaxing.

Set made by me

Junior Member ExcelSaga has a brilliant future ExcelSaga has a brilliant future ExcelSaga has a brilliant future ExcelSaga has a brilliant future ExcelSaga has a brilliant future ExcelSaga has a brilliant future ExcelSaga has a brilliant future ExcelSaga has a brilliant future ExcelSaga has a brilliant future ExcelSaga has a brilliant future ExcelSaga has a brilliant future ExcelSaga's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"You seem really calm Farrel.... alright but I want to tag along."

*flash back*
    Asa sees a young girl who is shy, meek, and about the same stature as Kotomi in the garden tending to the flowers. Then in the next instant see her sprawled upon the ground dead.

"In a way she is reminding me of one of my younger kin sisters and I guess I may be becoming protective of her." She replied to Farrel with a distant look in her eyes.

Inside Asa was beating herself up for going off in the first place and then running into a situation that ended in violence. She lost her cool back then seeing that human and what he was doing. Before that would never have happened. Asa had wanted to get to know Kotomi but was afraid because of how much she reminded her of her kin sister. Now she wished she had stayed to get to know her since they are also in this mission together with the others of whom she does not know that much about. 'I just got to pull myself together. This is my kin now or at least how I see it, and I will fight to protect anyone of them.'

With that her eyes came back into focus and she look straight at Farrel, "So can I go along?"
    Last edited by ExcelSaga; 01-26-2010 at 02:24 AM.

Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Farrel looked at Asa with bored looking eyes and said "do as you like. just try not to kill anyone if it's possible. that's the last thing we need." Farrel gave a hand gesture telling Asa to come along as he gave a big sigh and began walking towards the outskirts of town. He reached over to his arm and began thinking about the wounds that he had from his original capture and escape. For the first time in a while Farrel let his shoulders slouch and frowned.

Set made by me

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

With a nod of her head she followed Farrel out the door.

Walking behind him she noticed him reach over his arm and massage at a spot like you would a sore muscle. Then she noticed him slouch his shoulders. 'Everyone has their own stories of how they ended up here.'

Thinking that thought they walked on for a time and then Asa thought with determination, 'I am going to do my best to not be a burden and to help those around me, and it does not always have to be through violence.'

Asa then trotted up to walk beside Farrel and turning to him met his glance and gave him a heart warming smile.

Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

As Farrel saw Asa walk up beside him he realized that he had lost his normal composure. He was not really quite sure why but suspected that it was because of the current events. Besides the angry mob after Kotomi and all the trouble they'd been in he was almost certain they'd be run out of the town soon enough. He just hoped that he could help his companions and the half-breed before the mob found them. He turned to Asa realizing he hadn't responded to her smile and gave a weak smile in her direction never letting go of his arm in the process.

Set made by me

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Asa was happy to see Farrel return her smile even if it was just a weak one. She noticed that he had not let go of his arm however. 'Mmmmm, questions is should I bring it up or not? I don't want to bring up old memories that are best left to the past. Mmmm...'

They walked on in silence for a little time then Asa said, "You know I don't know you much but if you ever need someone to listen I can do just that. Since I lost my kin I have not had anyone one around to talk to," she said with a tender sadness to her voice and apperance,"and now that we all got together I have been feeling like I am finally in a group a kin again and I want to get to know everyone. Doesn't mean I want to peek into everyones past but into who everyone really is."

Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

health:100%
    Farrel looked into the sky as he heard Asa's question. "Kin huh? I can't remember the last time I heard that. As for my past well it's just that. I guess a short version of it would be that i've been on the ever since I was young." Farrel smiled at Asa and tapped her on the head with his cane and said "But thats a story for another time now isn't it?"

Set made by me

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Alright." Asa replied with a smile. She was feeling happier than she had in a long time because she was finally feeling like she was not alone anymore and could be close to others once again.

"Now do you know which direction Kotomi went?"

Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Health:100%
    Farrel looked at Asa when she asked her question and stopped. "Well not exactly. Seeing as that mob was after her Kotomi is almost certainly on the outskirts of town. It shouldn't be too hard to find her though." after saying this Farrel gave a shrug and contined walking.

Set made by me

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Alright." Asa replied.

After a little more walking they began to hear sounds of the mob chasing Kotomi.

"I saw her go this way!"
    "YA!! Let's go get her!!"
    "She can't hide forever!"

"I think it is safe to say that she went that way," Asa said to Farrel nodding in the general direction the mob was indicating. "Should we go around them and try to get ahead or just keep it at this pace?" She asked Farrel with a questionable look.

Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Farrel looked up pondering the idea of rushing to Kotomi. He then lifted his cane and looked at Asa. "knowing her she's already hiding somewhere but I guess we should find her. Well shall we speed up then?" Farrel then quickened his pace and began to take a shortcut through the city in an attempt to reach Kotomi before the mob.
    Last edited by Sr Machinehead; 02-16-2010 at 11:58 PM.

Set made by me

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

With a smile and a nod Asa quicken her pace as well and followed Farrel on through the city passing by the mob till they were out of site.

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Green Ribbon
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2015 01:50 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Danger Duchess

(OOC: Taking over some characters!)

Kotomi

Kotomi sighed noticing they couldnt hear her. She scrambled to her feet and ran into the woods eventually catching her breath. She climbed up into a trees branches a bit scared. "I dont wanna die again..." She said letting a tear come out. She hadnt cried ever since her master betrayed her. She felt useless and wiped her eyes. "Where are you guys...." She asked herself.

She laid on the branch and awaited some help.

--

Vladimir

Hearing a glass window break, Vladimir arose from where he was sitting. He rushed upstairs to found Kotomi's door locked. He kicked it down to find the window broken and her gone. "Damn!" He ran downstairs and out the door seeing the chaos of a mob. "Kotomi!" He shouted walking around the empty parts of town. He ran out of town smelling her blood residue.

"Kotomi!" He yelled in the woods noticing the scent got stronger. He heard crying from a tree one he hadnt heard in a while. He climbed up into the tree and held her hand. "Hey...Dont cry its contagious." He said grabbing her out of the tree.
    "Im soo scared, Vladimir.." "Dont be I'll protect you, Kotomi..." He pulled her into an embrace and held her tightly. "Relax ok?"
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

Closed Thread

Thread Information