AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: wow i really hate (some) other metal heads

Yew Neek™ is #1 DeMoNoFtHeFaLl666 has a reputation beyond repute DeMoNoFtHeFaLl666 has a reputation beyond repute DeMoNoFtHeFaLl666 has a reputation beyond repute DeMoNoFtHeFaLl666 has a reputation beyond repute DeMoNoFtHeFaLl666 has a reputation beyond repute DeMoNoFtHeFaLl666 has a reputation beyond repute DeMoNoFtHeFaLl666 has a reputation beyond repute DeMoNoFtHeFaLl666 has a reputation beyond repute DeMoNoFtHeFaLl666 has a reputation beyond repute DeMoNoFtHeFaLl666 has a reputation beyond repute DeMoNoFtHeFaLl666 has a reputation beyond repute DeMoNoFtHeFaLl666's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2010 04:50 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Arrow wow i really hate (some) other metal heads

ok this is my second time leaving a metal forum because one or more person's decide to be a you no what to me. why do they do it? because they think its so funny to do to me. I swear i wonder what made them like this. And it makes me wonder it realy does ill say it how many times as i can. I seriously try to be a nice guy towards everyone and i get treated like this.
    Last edited by DeMoNoFtHeFaLl666; 12-08-2009 at 07:08 PM.
    "Groovy"

Senior Member chii-chan91 has a reputation beyond repute chii-chan91 has a reputation beyond repute chii-chan91 has a reputation beyond repute chii-chan91 has a reputation beyond repute chii-chan91 has a reputation beyond repute chii-chan91 has a reputation beyond repute chii-chan91 has a reputation beyond repute chii-chan91 has a reputation beyond repute chii-chan91 has a reputation beyond repute chii-chan91 has a reputation beyond repute chii-chan91 has a reputation beyond repute chii-chan91's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Pink Ribbon Cancer Tsubasa Mokona
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-12-2011 05:33 AM
    Threads

im not entirely sure what i can say here that will solve anything, but some people are just horrible by nature- that shouldnt ever stop you from being nice though cause there are a lot of other people out there that appreciate it ^^

Yew Neek™ is #1 DeMoNoFtHeFaLl666 has a reputation beyond repute DeMoNoFtHeFaLl666 has a reputation beyond repute DeMoNoFtHeFaLl666 has a reputation beyond repute DeMoNoFtHeFaLl666 has a reputation beyond repute DeMoNoFtHeFaLl666 has a reputation beyond repute DeMoNoFtHeFaLl666 has a reputation beyond repute DeMoNoFtHeFaLl666 has a reputation beyond repute DeMoNoFtHeFaLl666 has a reputation beyond repute DeMoNoFtHeFaLl666 has a reputation beyond repute DeMoNoFtHeFaLl666 has a reputation beyond repute DeMoNoFtHeFaLl666 has a reputation beyond repute DeMoNoFtHeFaLl666's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by chii-chan91 View Post
    im not entirely sure what i can say here that will solve anything, but some people are just horrible by nature- that shouldnt ever stop you from being nice though cause there are a lot of other people out there that appreciate it ^^
    this is true, really this is rant on how bad people can be especially metalheads. and how it annoys me how low some people can get.
    "Groovy"

Is the bee's knees ZenErik has a reputation beyond repute ZenErik has a reputation beyond repute ZenErik has a reputation beyond repute ZenErik has a reputation beyond repute ZenErik has a reputation beyond repute ZenErik has a reputation beyond repute ZenErik has a reputation beyond repute ZenErik has a reputation beyond repute ZenErik has a reputation beyond repute ZenErik has a reputation beyond repute ZenErik has a reputation beyond repute ZenErik's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-05-2010 04:55 AM
    Threads

Who cares if they don't like what you listen to? Nothing to cry over.
    Arm The Citizen
    Deserving Teeth

Wolley makes me things.

Senior Member chii-chan91 has a reputation beyond repute chii-chan91 has a reputation beyond repute chii-chan91 has a reputation beyond repute chii-chan91 has a reputation beyond repute chii-chan91 has a reputation beyond repute chii-chan91 has a reputation beyond repute chii-chan91 has a reputation beyond repute chii-chan91 has a reputation beyond repute chii-chan91 has a reputation beyond repute chii-chan91 has a reputation beyond repute chii-chan91 has a reputation beyond repute chii-chan91's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Pink Ribbon Cancer Tsubasa Mokona
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-12-2011 05:33 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by DeMoNoFtHeFaLl666 View Post
    this is true, really this is rant on how bad people can be especially metalheads. and how it annoys me how low some people can get.

theyre usually the people that dont talk to anyone in reality though and try and vent their frustration of "why wont anyone talk to me" by annoying everyone else online- sadly these people are everywhere... theyre generally the ones that get banned eventually too, and then still come back to pester everyone- and im sorry if i ruined your rant, i just felt bad when i read your post that youd left the forum because of that- stuff like that annoys me too when people take it too far to make you want to leave

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by ZenErik View Post
    Who cares if they don't like what you listen to? Nothing to cry over.
    its not about the music entirely and what bands i like, its the group of people who are generally in the specific kind of social group in wich case metalhaeads.
    and its all good chii-chan91.
    Last edited by DeMoNoFtHeFaLl666; 12-08-2009 at 07:28 PM.
    "Groovy"

Visage Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-28-2009 05:11 PM
    Threads

All i need to say is , be true to yourself. It doesnt really matter what they say and if you being nice to them , and then getting treated like nothing , its no big deal. You should never expect the same as you want.

I mean you know your right , you like the music you listen to , you know your being yourself , then why do you need to care about some lame comments that others say? ... just because "They" think its bad , you need to be sad and change your whole mind about it? who are they to judge you? ....

Nope , be confident in whatever you do and move forward even if there is no one standing up for you.
    As long as you know , i am saying what is true , it wont matter whatever "hate" comments you get. Trust me ^_^

xx
    wish me luck for furture guys!!!!
    Thanks for everything!!!
    ^___^

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by .Savage View Post
    All i need to say is , be true to yourself. It doesnt really matter what they say and if you being nice to them , and then getting treated like nothing , its no big deal. You should never expect the same as you want.

I mean you know your right , you like the music you listen to , you know your being yourself , then why do you need to care about some lame comments that others say? ... just because "They" think its bad , you need to be sad and change your whole mind about it? who are they to judge you? ....

Nope , be confident in whatever you do and move forward even if there is no one standing up for you.
    As long as you know , i am saying what is true , it wont matter whatever "hate" comments you get. Trust me ^_^

xx
    I see well thanks for the kind words
    "Groovy"

Senior Member Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2011 04:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DeMoNoFtHeFaLl666 View Post
    ok this is my second time leaving a metal forum because one or more person's decide to be a you no what to me. why do they do it? because they think its so funny to do to me. I swear i wonder what made them like this. And it makes me wonder it realy does ill say it how many times as i can. I seriously try to be a nice guy towards everyone and i get treated like this.
    NO ONE CARES!

Less QQ, more pew pew.

みんなで歌おうよ!
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-14-2013 06:58 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Hmm... Actually, I am (almost) a metalhead. I hate Rap and Pop and many other kinds of music, but I don't go and insult everyone who listens to music that I don't like. I don't really think it's a part of being metalheads. Actually, I know a lot of people who are not metalheads, hate metal music and they always make very negative (and insulting) comments about my music preference.

Being a jerk has nothing to do with being a metalheads. There are always jerks in all kinds of things, regardless of their preference or side. You shouldn't concern yourself with them. Their jerkiness towards you expresses only one thing: Their jerkiness. Not you. They could have said it to any other human. It's their problem, not yours.

Just forget about them, be happy, and continue to be nice. It's not worth your nerve.

Senior Member Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander has a reputation beyond repute Cobra Commander's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2011 12:15 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

So, what forum was it?

I hate other metal heads sometimes too. They act like their tastes are supreme. I listen to black and death metal. I also listen to other kinds. The Troo Kvlt Black Metal kids think I'm a poseur because I like Mudvayne and Megadeth in addition to the more obscure stuff. And I must be a fake because I listen to Iced Earth in the car, when I could be playing Beherit.

Screw them, either flame them back or ignore them. You'll never get away from douchebags...though rounding up all the Slipknot and Hatebreed fans and shipping them to Antarctica would be a good start...

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Cobra Commander View Post
    So, what forum was it?

I hate other metal heads sometimes too. They act like their tastes are supreme. I listen to black and death metal. I also listen to other kinds. The Troo Kvlt Black Metal kids think I'm a poseur because I like Mudvayne and Megadeth in addition to the more obscure stuff. And I must be a fake because I listen to Iced Earth in the car, when I could be playing Beherit.

Screw them, either flame them back or ignore them. You'll never get away from douchebags...though rounding up all the Slipknot and Hatebreed fans and shipping them to Antarctica would be a good start...
    yea that would and wow so what if you like bands like that, who cares. i mean i like iced earth and all those power metal bands too. I swear some metalheads need to grow up
    "Groovy"

Senior Member Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare's Avatar
    Gil
    Angry
    Gifts Purple Ribbon Gabumon Cylon Centurion
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2017 08:07 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

That's why you don't act nice towards everyone. Some people just need a kick in the rear.
    No power in the 'verse can stop me...

Thunderbringer! RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto's Avatar
    Gil
    Drunk
    Gifts Cake
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2017 12:40 PM
    Threads

Well i'm not exactly sure what the problem was, but jerks are everywhere. Sure a lot of metal heads are maladjusted pasty middle school kids who are absolutely militant about their narrow musical opinions, but you have to remember that the majority of us (metal head right here ^_^) are very open minded people. We have to be, considering "metal" is about the broadest freaking category of music there is. All of us fall into this title even though we listen to various sub genres and the like.

Just keep your head up and keep rocking >=o
    Thanks to Wolley for the sexay siggeh! Good work, Wollz!
    On a mountain top
    Bearded RaShay slays demon
    Rocks out on guitar

They should have named it Doom4 or something DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Drunk
    Gifts Binoculars Kawaiislice Medkit
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-08-2023 04:46 AM
    Threads

demoNoftehFail666
    I don't care about your LJDrama. If you got trolled out of a Forum, don't go blaming Metal to soothe your wounded rear. You obviously suck@internets, and probably should be footed out of here as well.
    Long live metal!!! which is, ummm... not dead!

It's never safe to turn off your computer - Silent Strike

Eumorpha fasciata. MissChelly has a reputation beyond repute MissChelly has a reputation beyond repute MissChelly has a reputation beyond repute MissChelly has a reputation beyond repute MissChelly has a reputation beyond repute MissChelly has a reputation beyond repute MissChelly has a reputation beyond repute MissChelly has a reputation beyond repute MissChelly has a reputation beyond repute MissChelly has a reputation beyond repute MissChelly has a reputation beyond repute MissChelly's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-05-2010 07:40 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1161-7211-1531

I'm confused. So what exactly happened? I understand they were being rude, but what happened exactly?
    Slit your wrists and worship Keroppi.

Member Akira Son Bio has a reputation beyond repute Akira Son Bio has a reputation beyond repute Akira Son Bio has a reputation beyond repute Akira Son Bio has a reputation beyond repute Akira Son Bio has a reputation beyond repute Akira Son Bio has a reputation beyond repute Akira Son Bio has a reputation beyond repute Akira Son Bio has a reputation beyond repute Akira Son Bio has a reputation beyond repute Akira Son Bio has a reputation beyond repute Akira Son Bio has a reputation beyond repute Akira Son Bio's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-17-2009 09:16 AM
    Threads

Your going to run into jerks for the rest of your life. Sometimes it is just them trying to have a good time and other times they are doing it because they are really jerks. Unless you don't want to add to their ego then just play along by being witty or something along those lines.

Ex:
    Random person: Demon, your an idiot
    You - Apparently not an big enough one for you to not take time out of your day to acknowledge me. Thanks .

By no means start acting like a jerk to get back at them. There is more than one way to skin a cat. Chances are the ones that were clowning you were guys and we all (guys) act like jerks in one way or another. Sometimes we don't mean it, we just want to see if you get it or if you don't, you know? It seems to me like joking back with them is a better solution than running from one board to the next because you can't take it. You could just ignore them too.

One more thing. How bad were the jokes? Making fun of people isn't always cool but what was said that made you want to leave? Were they just stupid locker room jokes, or something that crossed the line (racism, physical and mental disabilities)?
    Last edited by Akira Son Bio; 12-11-2009 at 06:31 PM.

Closed Thread

Thread Information